help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama's Mental Health: A Checklist 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'There is one particular test on which Barack Obama scores very high. […]
- Defining Terrorism Down 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'When it comes to terrorism, the left tends to define it in tendentious ways that protect favored actors, which is why most mainstream media refer to terrorists variously as militants, gunmen, or fighters, and their acts those of resistance as desperation or workplace violence. […]
- Obama's Free Community College Plan Will Mostly Help the Affluent 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'A program to mostly benefit families earning more than $160,000 a year is being sold as help for the poor. […]
- Barney Frank, Gay-Rights Warrior 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'Given all his hijinks as a political figure, perhaps the dishonorable Frank should lay off the outing game. […]
- Celebrating A Nation Without Borders Or Citizenship 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'El Presidente Obama proved once and for all that nations can be fundamentally transformed without violence. […]
- Obama's Mental Health: A Checklist 'March 30, 2015 5:00 am'
- New Daily Show Host Joked U.S. Worse Than Apartheid South Africa 'March 30, 2015 8:53 pm'On Monday, Comedy Central announced that South African comedian Trevor Noah would be replacing Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show. To get a feel for Noah's brand of humor, one could simply watch his debut on the fake news show in December of 2014, when he jokingly declared that present-day America had worse race relations than Apartheid South Africa. […]Kyle Drennen
- Former 'Red Eye' Co-host Bill Schulz: Tea Party Akin to Scientology Cult 'March 30, 2015 8:34 pm'Former Red Eye co-host Bill Schulz has a piece today at The Daily Beast where he jokingly (?) compares the Tea Party political movement to the Scientology cult. […]Ken Shepherd
- WashPost Touts 'Spa-Like' Abortion Mill's 'Unabashed Approach' 'March 30, 2015 8:11 pm'On Monday, the Washington Post's Sandhya Somashekhar zeroed in on the "unabashed approach" of Carafem, Washington, DC's latest abortion center, which, in her words, "reflects a new push to destigmatize the nation's most controversial medical procedure by talking about it openly and unapologetically." Somashekhar, the libera […]Matthew Balan
- On NPR and PBS, David Brooks Bashes Ted Cruz: Too Smart, Too Smoothly Insincere 'March 30, 2015 7:51 pm'Tim Russert used to say “If it’s Sunday, it’s Meet the Press.” Of David Brooks, we might joke, “If it’s Friday, Brooks is bashing Ted Cruz.” On both NPR and PBS Friday, the purported conservative-leaning balance to public broadcasting’s natural socialist impulses insisted the problem was that Cruz was just too smart. On NPR’s All Things Considered, the headl […]Tim Graham
- NY Post Video Site: ‘Indiana is a Great Place to be a Bigot!’ 'March 30, 2015 7:46 pm'A new digital short is blasting Indiana as a state full of bigots. In the style of a tourism ad, the parody shows images of all things Indiana is famous for, from it’s “world class cities” to its NFL team to the Indianapolis 500. The narrator’s voice croons, “That hoosier hospitality makes everyone welcome --especially, bigots! Whether you’re a family of big […]Kristine Marsh
- New Daily Show Host Joked U.S. Worse Than Apartheid South Africa 'March 30, 2015 8:53 pm'
- Intolerant Gay Rights Activists Decry Individual Liberty, Indorse Gov’t Coercion 'March 30, 2015 8:44 pm'[…]michael.morris
- PA Students Needed Permission Slip to Eat One Oreo Cookie 'March 30, 2015 8:43 pm'By: Rudy Takala read more […]bhollingsworth
- Kris Bryant sent to minors by Chicago Cubs 'March 30, 2015 8:36 pm'By JASON P. SKODA MESA, Ariz. (AP) — Third baseman Kris Bryant has been reassigned to the Chicago Cubs' minor league camp despite hitting .425 in spring training with nine homers and 15 RBIs in 40 at-bats. If Bryant spends 12 or more days in the minor leagues, Chicago would delay him from becoming eligible for free agency until after the 2021 season.rea […]superadm
- Venus Williams beats Wozniacki to reach Miami Open quarters 'March 30, 2015 8:36 pm'By STEVEN WINE Venus Williams returns the ball to Caroline Wozniacki during their match at the Miami Open tennis tournament in Key Biscayne, Fla., Monday, March 30, 2015. (AP Photo/J Pat Carter) KEY BISCAYNE, Fla.read more […]superadm
- NBC, Cirque du Soleil bringing 'The Wiz' to TV, Broadway 'March 30, 2015 8:36 pm'LOS ANGELES (AP) — The musical "The Wiz" is coming to TV and back to Broadway. NBC said Monday it will air a live production of the hit 1970s stage reinvention of "The Wizard of Oz" in December.read more […]superadm
- Intolerant Gay Rights Activists Decry Individual Liberty, Indorse Gov’t Coercion 'March 30, 2015 8:44 pm'
- Prosecutors Probe Moldova Ex-President's Son for Corruption 'March 30, 2015 9:05 pm'Romanian prosecutors question businessman son of ex-Moldovan president for corruption charges […]
- Cuddyer Hits 6th HR, Duda Drives in 5 as Mets Beat Marlins 'March 30, 2015 9:05 pm'Cuddyer hits 6th spring home run, Duda homers and drives in 5 as Mets beat Marlins 7-1 […]
- Latest on Boston Bombing Trial: Brother's Role Showcased 'March 30, 2015 9:05 pm'The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Defense tries to show older brother's role […]
- NBC, Cirque Du Soleil Bringing 'The Wiz' to TV, Broadway 'March 30, 2015 9:02 pm''The Wiz' coming to TV and back to Broadway with NBC, Cirque du Soleil productions […]
- How the Dow Jones Industrial Average Fared Monday 'March 30, 2015 9:01 pm'How the Dow Jones industrial average and other major indexes fared on Monday […]
- Prosecutors Probe Moldova Ex-President's Son for Corruption 'March 30, 2015 9:05 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- President Obama's Next Earthquake 'March 30, 2015 5:59 pm'Jackson Diehl, Washington Post […]
- How Does Susan Rice Still Have a Job? 'March 30, 2015 5:48 pm'Adriana Cohen, Boston Herald […]
- Managing Obama's War Against Israel 'March 30, 2015 5:47 pm'Caroline Glick, Jerusalem PostOn Wednesday, the Jerusalem Municipality announced it is shelving plans to build 1,500 apartments in the Har Homa neighborhood. Officials gave no explanation for its sudden move. But none was needed.Obviously the construction of apartments for Jews in Jerusalem was blocked in the hopes of appeasing US President Barack Obama.But […]
- Bill Is Not a Problem for Hillary Clinton 'March 30, 2015 5:44 pm'Ed Rogers, Washington Post […]
- Indiana's Anti-LGBT Law Is Not an Isolated Case 'March 30, 2015 5:17 pm'LZ Granderson, CNN […]
- President Obama's Next Earthquake 'March 30, 2015 5:59 pm'
- Watch: Hate Crime or Random Violence: Black Men Beat White Man Who Refused to Talk About Michael Brown 'March 30, 2015 8:22 pm'Would there be outrage if the seated victim were a black man being beaten by three white thugs? […]Mac Slavo
- Swiss Fund Manager Warns Unprecedented Fed Intervention Leaving “Markets More Distorted Than Ever” 'March 30, 2015 5:56 pm'Billionaire Swiss fund manager Felix Zulauf sounded off about the instability of the market as currencies go volatile and the impact of loose money takes hold. […]Mac Slavo
- A Green Beret’s Guide To Low-Budget Home-Defense Techniques 101: “Early-Warning Systems and Fortifications” 'March 29, 2015 8:16 pm'Training for each and every member of your household is vital; with this training will come good feelings of confidence that will help quell fear and panic if an emergency arises. […]Contributing Author
- Experts Admit Conspiracy Theorists Right About Rigged Stock Market: “The Dirty Secret Is Out” 'March 28, 2015 8:31 pm'The stock market is rigged. But people scoffed. Some said a conspiracy theory. But that’s not happening anymore. The dirty secret is out. […]Mac Slavo
- What Do You Prep For: The Zombie Apocalypse: “Assume The Just In Time Infrastructure That Supplies Our Society Breaks Down” 'March 28, 2015 5:07 pm'We've covered the common requirements for any sort of preparation... Now we'll get to where most so-called "preppers" spend their time, effort and money. […]Contributing Author
- Watch: Hate Crime or Random Violence: Black Men Beat White Man Who Refused to Talk About Michael Brown 'March 30, 2015 8:22 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)