help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Gutting Accountability at the University of California 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'Proposed changes would allow a $25 billion-a-year enterprise to escape transparency and accountability mechanisms that have protected the public interest. […]
- Trump and the GOP Party Activists: Report from North Carolina 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'In Western North Carolina, the people who volunteer to run the county campaign offices, work the phone banks, who man the sign crews that spread the names of the candidates for local offices and who serve as election judges are not happy. […]
- Remembering the end of feminism 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'Thirty years ago, to the day, feminism began to die. […]
- Hillary’s coterie of anti-Semites 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'Hillary’s coterie of anti-Semites is a unique group that provides a window on probable foreign policy vectors of another Clinton presidency. […]
- Heart of Darkness: the Evil at the Core of Modern Liberalism 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'Liberals are no longer simply good people who have a different idea on how to deal with poverty. […]
- Gutting Accountability at the University of California 'June 30, 2016 5:00 am'
- Networks Ignore Gitmo Detainee Who Went Missing in Uruguay 'June 30, 2016 2:20 am'All of the “big three” news networks ignored new details Wednesday evening of a Guantanamo Bay detainee who went missing in Uruguay. “The detainee was transferred to Uruguay by the Obama administration in 2014,” stated anchor Bret Baier on Special Report, “But has since vanished and officials say he could be in Brazil.” The development provides Congressional […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Chris Matthews Worries Obama Could Lose ‘Some of His Glow’ If Trump ‘Pulls Him Down’ 'June 30, 2016 2:02 am'A day after he wondered why terrorists always use bombs, MSNBC’s Hardball host Chris Matthews spent parts of Wednesday night’s show comparing President Barack Obama to Reggie Jackson in being a clutch campaigner for Hillary Clinton this fall but worrying that the President’s jousting with Donald Trump could cause him to lose “some of his glow.” […]Curtis Houck
- Washington Post Pundit: For Hillary, Benghazi Almost as Much of a ‘Non-Scandal’ as Whitewater 'June 30, 2016 12:55 am'Conservatives can’t stand Hillary Clinton, but do they have reasons for their antipathy? No, suggests pundit Paul Waldman, who indicates that detailed accusations about such matters as emails or Benghazi are mere pretext for the right’s “visceral loathing” of Hillary, which would be expressed more genuinely via sexist insults, or maybe primal screams. In a T […]Tom Johnson
- Ed Schultz Slams Elizabeth Warren as 'Over the Top' in Attacking Trump 'June 29, 2016 11:56 pm'Best criticism this month of aspiring Scold-in-Chief Elizabeth Warren comes by way of former conservative turned liberal bullhorn Ed Schultz. Ed Schultz is probably best known to NewsBusters readers from his five-year run at MSNBC until given the boot last summer. He also hosted one of the top-ranked liberal radio shows -- agreed, it's a short list -- f […]Jack Coleman
- Out-of-Control Amanpour Badgers Pro-Brexit Official; He Pushes Back 'June 29, 2016 11:52 pm'CNN's Christiane Amanpour took her left-leaning, pro-European Union activism to a new level on Tuesday during an interview of pro-Brexit politician Daniel Hannan. Amanpour, who recently blasted the referendum as an example of "xenophobia", tried to implicate Hannan as somehow partially responsible for supposed post-vote "hate crimes. […]Matthew Balan
- Networks Ignore Gitmo Detainee Who Went Missing in Uruguay 'June 30, 2016 2:20 am'
- Ku Klux Klan dreams of rising again 150 years after founding 'June 30, 2016 7:00 am'BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — The Ku Klux Klan is trying to make a comeback and reshape itself for a new era. […]Associated Press
- Wimbledon Lookahead: Some players still stuck in 1st round 'June 30, 2016 7:00 am'LONDON (AP) — While Novak Djokovic — he of the 30-match Grand Slam winning streak — and Roger Federer can relax and enjoy their places in Wimbledon's third round, there are more than two dozen players still stuck in the opening round. […]Associated Press
- Johnson gets back to work as a US Open champion 'June 30, 2016 7:00 am'AKRON, Ohio (AP) — Dustin Johnson was on the range at Firestone for an hour and was lucky if he hit more than a dozen shots. […]Associated Press
- Australia teen pleads guilty to plot to kill policeman 'June 30, 2016 6:45 am'MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — A teenager pleaded guilty Thursday to plotting to run over and behead a police officer as part of an Islamic State group-inspired attack on an Australian Veterans' Day ceremony. […]Associated Press
- NHL free agent pool is deep even without Stamkos 'June 30, 2016 6:45 am'The big fish is gone, so now teams will circle around the other targets when NHL free agency opens Friday. […]Associated Press
- Ku Klux Klan dreams of rising again 150 years after founding 'June 30, 2016 7:00 am'
- AP Sources: Obama to Reveal Civilian Deaths From Drones 'July 1, 2016 8:16 am'The White House is poised to release the number of civilians killed by drone strikes in Pakistan, Yemen and Africa since 2009 […]
- Trump 'Looking At' Replacing Hijab-Wearing TSA Staff With Vets 'July 1, 2016 8:15 am'A woman at a Trump event in New Hampshire raised the issue Thursday. […]
- Washington Flummoxed Over Federal Confederate Flag Displays 'July 1, 2016 8:14 am'A year after South Carolina removed the Confederate flag from its capitol grounds, official Washington is struggling with further restrictions on the flag's display on federal property, including the U.S. Capitol complex […]
- War Cry: Trump Opening Acts Raise Eyebrows, Pump up Crowds 'July 1, 2016 8:12 am'Donald Trump's opening acts pump up his crowds in ways that raise eyebrows […]
- Media Rights Group Tells Maldives Not to Pressure Media 'July 1, 2016 8:11 am'An international media rights group has urged the Maldives to stop pressurizing critical media, expressing concern over the closure of an independent news web site […]
- AP Sources: Obama to Reveal Civilian Deaths From Drones 'July 1, 2016 8:16 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Racist Speech at BET Awards Attacks White People 'June 30, 2016 7:08 pm'Stacey Dash, PatheosNeed more proof that BET is racist? […]
- Jesse Williams's Essential History of Social Justice 'June 30, 2016 7:06 pm'Kevin Fallon, The Daily BeastIn the wake of the Ã¢??GreyÃ¢??s AnatomyÃ¢?? actorÃ¢??s powerful BET Awards speech, we dig into his long, profound, and tireless history of working for social justice and equality. […]
- The Democrats' Bernie Sanders Schism 'June 30, 2016 6:39 pm'Karl Rove, Wall Street Journal […]
- Culture Replacing Class as the Key Political Divide 'June 30, 2016 6:36 pm'Ron Brownstein, The AtlanticOn both sides of the AtlanticÃ¢??in the United Kingdom and the United StatesÃ¢??political parties are realigning and votersÃ¢?? allegiances are shifting. […]
- Obama Reveals His Populist Blind Spot 'June 30, 2016 6:34 pm'David Von Drehle, TimeA misreading of history from the presidential podium […]
- Racist Speech at BET Awards Attacks White People 'June 30, 2016 7:08 pm'
- Soros Plots European Order Coup: EU Will Disintegrate, Rise Again Under “New Marshall Plan” 'July 1, 2016 12:50 am'What will come out of the vote for Britain to leave the European Union, and who will benefit from it? […]Mac Slavo
- After Lynch’s Mystery Meeting With Bill, Justice Dept. “Shields Clinton Foundation Emails” 'June 30, 2016 9:32 pm'Do they think they're fooling anyone, or are they just indifferent to breaking the rules even out in the open? […]Mac Slavo
- Gerald Celente: Globalists Will Collapse the Entire World Economy As “Currency War Has Begun” 'June 30, 2016 1:15 pm'There is every indication that what has now starting in Europe could end up on the dollar's doorstep, and upend the whole house of cards. […]Mac Slavo
- FEMA Readies for Civil Unrest and Food Shortages: “Coming Crisis of Epic Proportions” 'June 29, 2016 7:40 pm'A simulation found spikes in food prices up to a whopping 395 percent, driven by extended crop failures in key regions and mass civil unrest. […]Contributing Author
- Peter Schiff: “This Is the Match That Ignites the Powder Keg”: Gold Surges As Brexit Sparks Huge Financial Crisis 'June 29, 2016 6:00 pm'Peter Schiff: "You are going to see gold moving up at $100 clips routinely when people really perceive the dangers." […]Mac Slavo
- Soros Plots European Order Coup: EU Will Disintegrate, Rise Again Under “New Marshall Plan” 'July 1, 2016 12:50 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)