help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Defense Department-Amazon Deal Risks Chinese Espionage 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'The United States cannot allow Chinese espionage to extend its tentacles from American business to national defense. […]
- So what if the President Trump did use that word? 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'Who really isn't sick to death of people being ungrateful nitpicks who cannot say thank you for all the benisons bestowed by this president, no matter his alleged blue tongue? […]
- Our Less than Eminent Victorians 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'Every generation or so, society decides that sex is a bad thing. Welcome to the new '10s. […]
- In Search of Justice in France 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'Serge and Beate Klarsfeld spent a lifetime in the identification and capture of Nazis and others responsible for the Holocaust. […]
- Playing McClellan to Trump's Grant: The NeverTrump Traitors 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'Like the Civil War general George McClellan, NeverTrump Republicans have long known where the enemy is. They were just unwilling to meet him. […]
- Defense Department-Amazon Deal Risks Chinese Espionage 'January 20, 2018 6:00 am'
- Spanish Nets Silent On FALN Terrorist's Cuba Trip 'January 20, 2018 5:31 am'As the sun set on Barack Obama's presidency a little over a year ago, the nation's leading Spanish-language networks breathlessly announced his commutation of convicted FALN terrorist Oscar López Rivera's federal prison sentence. However, we've heard very little regarding his activities since securing his freedom. […]Jorge Bonilla
- CBS Ignores, ABC, NBC Give Under 3 Minutes to March for Life 'January 20, 2018 2:58 am'2 minutes, 6 seconds. That’s how much time the networks spent on more than 100,000 marchers this Friday. That’s how much time the networks gave an event where President Trump spoke. That’s how much time the networks gave a rally remembering 60 million unborn who perished through abortion. […]Katie Yoder
- David Brooks: 'Ruinous for the Party' If Republicans Cut Immigration 'January 20, 2018 1:46 am'During the regular "Shields and Brooks" segment on Friday's PBS NewsHour, David Brooks again hit Republicans from the left as the alleged right-leaning New York Times columnist predicted that, if Republicans side with Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton and push to cut immigration, it would be "ruinous for the party." His analysis came after […]Brad Wilmouth
- Morning Joe Pundits Saddle GOP With 8 Times More Blame on Government Shutdown 'January 19, 2018 11:15 pm'As the countdown towards a possible government shutdown began on Friday, Morning Joe’s pundits were already obsessed by the question of who would be to blame. Co-host Joe Scarborough was particularly set on holding both President Trump and congressional Republicans responsible for any failure to reach a deal on continuing to fund the government beyond midnig […]Chris Reeves
- Real News: CNN’s Chris Cillizza Mocks Trump’s ‘Exercise Routine’ 'January 19, 2018 11:00 pm'CNN, the network that takes itself so seriously that they create ad campaigns defending themselves as “truth-tellers,” and whose reporters self-righteously rant they have the “right” and “duty” to call President Trump a “racist,” further embarrassed themselves this week by having their editor-at-large re-enact the president’s non-existent “workout routine” a […]Kristine Marsh
- Spanish Nets Silent On FALN Terrorist's Cuba Trip 'January 20, 2018 5:31 am'
- Congresswoman Tells How She Chose Life for Her Daughter Who Was Given No Chance for Survival 'January 20, 2018 4:28 am'Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-Wash.) on Friday shared the story of how she and her husband chose not to get an abortion despite learning that their daughter had zero chance of survival, because she had no kidneys and undeveloped lungs from of a condition that was usually fatal upon birth. Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of The Me […]Melanie Arter
- Speaker Ryan at March for Life: ‘We Strive to Make Our Time in Congress a March for Life Itself’ 'January 20, 2018 2:27 am'House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told attendees Friday at the 45th Annual March for Life that House Republicans are striving to make their time in Congress a March for Life itself. Read Full Story […]MRCTV
- Speaker Ryan at March for Life: ‘We Strive to Make Our Time in Congress a March for Life Itself’ 'January 20, 2018 1:09 am'House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told attendees Friday at the 45th Annual March for Life that House Republicans are striving to make their time in Congress a March for Life itself. Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of The Media Research Center) DONATE […]Melanie Arter
- David Brooks: 'Ruinous for the Party' If GOP Cuts Immigration 'January 20, 2018 1:09 am'[…]MRCTV
- Morning Joe Pundits Saddle GOP With 8 Times More Blame on Government Shutdown 'January 19, 2018 11:04 pm'As the countdown towards a possible government shutdown began on Friday, Morning Joe’s pundits were already obsessed by the question of who would be to blame. Co-host Joe Scarborough was particularly set on holding both President Trump and congressional Republicans responsible for any failure to reach a deal on continuing to fund the government beyond midnig […]MRCTV
- Congresswoman Tells How She Chose Life for Her Daughter Who Was Given No Chance for Survival 'January 20, 2018 4:28 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 2, 2016 9:29 pm'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'
- A False Accusation Derailed This Student Athlete's Life 'January 20, 2018 2:03 pm'Robby Soave, ReasonIn 2014, a white female student at the University of Findlay accused two black athletes of sexually assaulting her. The university expelled the two men—a basketball player and a football player—24 hours later, without bothering to interview witnesses who would have contradicted the accusation. According to the two men's lawsuit agains […]
- The Fake Feminism of the #MeToo Backlash 'January 20, 2018 2:03 pm'Claire Fallon, HuffPostThe #MeToo backlash - much predicted, fitfully rehearsed - arrived in earnest this week, disguised as feminism. The pretext: a messily written story published on Saturday on Babe.net, about a woman’s coercive sexual encounter with comedian Aziz Ansari. The condemnations were swift. “It transforms what ought to be a movement for women’s […]
- Four Ways Trump's First Year Has Made Us Less Safe 'January 20, 2018 1:46 pm'Jen Psaki, CNNDonald Trump's most alarming impact may be on the international front, says Jen Psaki, where his erratic moves have made the United States less safe in four major ways. […]
- The New Titans--and How to Tame Them 'January 20, 2018 1:24 pm'[…]
- Trump Distracts While His Appointees Sledgehammer the Government 'January 20, 2018 1:24 pm'[…]
- A False Accusation Derailed This Student Athlete's Life 'January 20, 2018 2:03 pm'
- Shock! The Pope Is Now Openly Attacking Child Sexual Abuse Victims For “Slander” 'January 19, 2018 11:13 pm'One of the victims made clear his disgust at Pope Francis for essentially covering up for a man who watched as another bishop sexually abused him. […]Alex Thomas
- Mainstream Media Tries To Ignore BOMBSHELL FISA Abuse Memo As Illegal FBI And DOJ Spying On Trump Campaign Set To Be Exposed! 'January 19, 2018 10:55 pm'The bombshell memo could END the Mueller investigation and prove illegal spying on the Trump campaign. […]Alex Thomas
- Olympic Games In South Korea – Perfect Opportunity For A False Flag Attack? 'January 19, 2018 8:02 pm'In terms of a false flag event, these seem to occur in the midst of other "training exercises" or distracting events. I can't think of anything more distracting for South Korea than the Winter Olympics, set to take place February 9-25 in Pyeongchang. […]Contributing Author
- House Conservatives Want Bombshell Memo Released As Part Of Shutdown Talks 'January 19, 2018 6:44 pm'House GOP members have approached Speaker Paul Ryan about incorporating a vote to make public an explosive new FISA abuse memo as part of government shutdown negotiations. […]Contributing Author
- Selco: Who Survives and Who Dies When the SHTF? 'January 19, 2018 2:00 pm'Did you ever wonder about the differences in how people behave in a crisis? Why some people survive and some people die? Are there characteristics that we can nurture now in good times that could help see us through bad times? […]Contributing Author
- Shock! The Pope Is Now Openly Attacking Child Sexual Abuse Victims For “Slander” 'January 19, 2018 11:13 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)