help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Ryan Lochte’s Million-Dollar ‘Free Pass’ 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'Ryan Lochte has paid for his poor behavior and judgment – though you wouldn't know it from American media. […]
- Media Anti-Trump Frenzy Will Backfire 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'The media are overreaching. The label of fascist bully is springing right back at them. […]
- A Hillary Presidency: Who Will Be in Charge? 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'Apart from the need for Clinton to clarify her medical condition, there should be a hue and cry about the overweening influence of Muslim Brotherhood operatives at all levels of the United States. […]
- The Left's War on American Dreamers 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'American small business owners should be celebrated rather than demonized. By pursuing their dreams, they bless their fellow Americans with jobs, goods, and services. […]
- 'Moderate'? Meet the World's 'Most Influential Muslim' 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'There's nothing like knowing Arabic to disabuse oneself of the supposed differences between so-called "moderate" and "radical" Muslims. […]
- Ryan Lochte’s Million-Dollar ‘Free Pass’ 'August 25, 2016 5:00 am'
- Nets Skeptical of McCain Health in 2008, Worried About Mental Fitness 'August 25, 2016 4:05 am'Back in 2008 the “Big Three” demanded to know all they could about Republican nominee John McCain’s health, but now it’s Hillary Clinton’s health that’s in the spotlight and the networks want little to do with it. The networks are treating talk of Clinton’s health as like more than a nuisance, with CBS declaring it, “A Trump lie about her health,” and ABC sa […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- NBC Waves Good Bye to Clinton Foundation Pay-to-Play Scandal 'August 25, 2016 2:23 am'NBC seems to of have enough of the political scandal which involved an apparent pay-for-play scheme between the Clinton Foundation and the Hillary Clinton’s State Department. During Wednesday’s NBC Nightly News the network failed to mention the scandal at all, even though competitor CBS found new connections. “Clinton's fundraising highlights the appare […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- TV hispana oculta detalles clave de postura de Trump sobre inmigración 'August 25, 2016 1:13 am'Tras su reciente reunión con su nuevo Consejo de Asesores Hispanos, la especulación de que Donald Trump está cambiando su postura sobre la inmigración ha dominado continuamente la cobertura de noticias en las principales cadenas televisivas de habla hispana en el país. […]Edgard Portela
- ABC, CBS Censor Link Between Democrat Senator and EpiPen Outrage Despite 18 Mins of Coverage 'August 25, 2016 12:50 am'Despite over 18 minutes of coverage of the past week on the skyrocketing cost of EpiPens by over 400 percent, ABC and CBS have failed in their duties to note that the pharmaceutical company CEO being called out for raising the price while hiking her own compensation to almost $19 million is also the daughter of Democratic Senator Joe Manchin (W.V.). […]Curtis Houck
- Andrea Mitchell Mangles Whitewater Facts for Hillary, Claims Bill Just Gave One 'Faulty Deposition' 'August 25, 2016 12:49 am'David Rutz at the Washington Free Beacon caught NBC correspondent Andrea Mitchell making a very strange argument on Wednesday’s Morning Joe about Hillary’s staunch opposition to any special prosecutor in the Whitewater scandal. Mitchell sounded like she felt Hillary’s pain, that the Clinton scandal probes in the 1990s “shaped her resistance to scrutiny” and […]Tim Graham
- Nets Skeptical of McCain Health in 2008, Worried About Mental Fitness 'August 25, 2016 4:05 am'
- STORY REMOVED: BC-LT--APNewsAlert 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'HAVANA (AP) — The Associated Press has withdrawn its NewsAlert about Colombia and FARC rebels announcing a peace deal. They are about to make an announcement, but haven't given the details. […]Associated Press
- Sanchez homers again, Tanaka rolls as Yankees blank Mariners 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'SEATTLE (AP) — Rookie Gary Sanchez kept up his torrid stretch with his seventh home run in the past nine games, and Masahiro Tanaka won his fourth straight start, leading the New York Yankees to a 5-0 win over the Seattle Mariners on Wednesday. […]Associated Press
- After years of talks, Colombia and FARC rebels announce accord for ending half-century of war 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'HAVANA (AP) — After years of talks, Colombia and FARC rebels announce accord for ending half-century of war. […]Associated Press
- Mets pitcher Niese to have knee surgery, goes on 15-day DL 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'ST. LOUIS (AP) — The New York Mets have put pitcher Jonathan Niese on the 15-day disabled list and say the left-hander will have knee surgery. […]Associated Press
- Cruise line CEO details Alaska bear mauling of 2 workers 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — The owner of a cruise ship line says a bear that mauled two company wilderness guides during a hiking excursion in southeast Alaska went on the attack so quickly it was over in a matter of seconds. […]Associated Press
- STORY REMOVED: BC-LT--APNewsAlert 'August 24, 2016 11:30 pm'
- Kayla Mueller Defended Christian Faith to ISIS Executioner 'Jihadi John' 'August 25, 2016 10:15 pm'Four of the westerners released by ISIS and a Yazidi teenager who escaped captivity have provided eyewitness accounts to ABC News of the Arizona aid worker's strength. […]
- US Navy Fires Warning Shots at Iranian Boat 'August 25, 2016 10:09 pm'This is the latest encounter between the U.S. Navy and Iran. […]
- GOP Governor: Most Drug Dealers Arrested Are Black, Hispanic 'August 25, 2016 9:28 pm'Republican Maine Gov. Paul LePage is in hot water again for comments about drug dealers arrested in the state, saying photos he's collected in a binder show 90 percent of them are black or Hispanic […]
- Senator Questions EpiPen Pricing by Company His Daughter Runs 'August 25, 2016 9:24 pm'Mylan Pharmaceuticals vows to expand discount program for $600 drug. […]
- Explaining the 'Alt-Right' Movement 'August 25, 2016 9:12 pm'The movement is emerging as a force in the 2016 race. […]
- Kayla Mueller Defended Christian Faith to ISIS Executioner 'Jihadi John' 'August 25, 2016 10:15 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- How Obama Sold Out Syrians to Appease Iran 'August 25, 2016 6:19 pm'Terry Glavin, National PostThe president backed away from his "red line" because Tehran threatened to call off the nuclear talks. […]
- Win or Lose, Changes in Store for GOP After Election Day 'August 25, 2016 6:18 pm'Rick Hampson, USA TodayWhen a political party loses a presidential election, it usually has to change Ã¢?? the bigger the loss, the bigger the change. But Republicans could face greater upheaval if Donald Trump wins in November than if he loses. […]
- Facebook's Insane, Hyperpartisan Political-Media Machine 'August 25, 2016 6:16 pm'John Herrman, NYT Mag […]
- The Disingenuous Rush to Call the Race 'August 25, 2016 6:16 pm'Laura Ingraham, LifeZetteOK, so let’s get this straight: As of today, Nate Silver’s “polls-plus” analysis gives Donald Trump a 25.1 percent chance of winning the election. Marco was not uniting the GOP in early March, and Trump is not doomed now. Most of the British betting houses are giving him about the same chance, with 3 to 1 odds being offered, accordin […]
- How Nevada's Independent Streak Is Helping Trump 'August 25, 2016 6:16 pm'Jon Ralston, PoliticoThe state's high number of under-educated voters and a still sluggish economy are making it hard for Hillary Clinton to shake the GOP nominee. […]
- How Obama Sold Out Syrians to Appease Iran 'August 25, 2016 6:19 pm'
- Terminal Economy: “Private Sector Will NEVER Recover…This Time, Replacing Humans Altogether” 'August 25, 2016 4:30 pm'What is coming will be the final crash. This is about the end of the need for human labor. All the king's economists can do nothing to stop what is coming. […]Mac Slavo
- “Media Actively Conspiring With Clinton Campaign” To Cover-up Hillary Major Health Issues 'August 25, 2016 1:30 pm'What most Americans do not know is that one of Clinton’s assistants actually reached out to inquire about how to treat her “cracked head"... and that's not all. […]Contributing Author
- 6.2 Earthquake Wrecks Central Italy, Kills At Least 120: “Town Doesn’t Exist Anymore” 'August 24, 2016 8:41 pm'A 6.2 earthquake has destroyed the lives of many people in small towns in central Italy, while it shook the capital in Rome. […]Mac Slavo
- Venezuela Isn’t Just in Crisis, But Faces “Total Societal Collapse” 'August 24, 2016 6:00 pm'Food shelves haven’t been restocked, the police haven’t restored order, and the food lines continue to grow. […]Contributing Author
- How To Survive With Nothing But “Primitive Technology” 'August 24, 2016 4:42 pm'Whether by choice or desperation, you may someday need to live off of nothing else than the surrounding environment and your survival skills (or lack thereof). […]Mac Slavo
- Terminal Economy: “Private Sector Will NEVER Recover…This Time, Replacing Humans Altogether” 'August 25, 2016 4:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)