help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- You Play the Game to Win 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'It is time for a proverbial “Dutch Uncle” talk without the usual rancor, meaningless accusations, vile epithets and unthinking loyalty to any one candidate. […]
- The Troubling Prosecution of Dennis Hastert 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'There are some serious problems here, no matter how much the former Republican House speaker might (or might not) have deserved punishment. […]
- Intersectionality: Fuelling the Race, Gender, and Class Wars 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'Marxist theory bravely delves ever higher into the ionosphere. […]
- The Transgender Threat to Boys and Men 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'Privately owned businesses that only extend their services to males have also been challenged by females who identify as transgendered. […]
- Boxing Barbara Boxer: Is ‘Inequality the Root of All Evil’? 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'“Inequality is the root of all evil,” said left-wing senator Barbara Boxer recently, while lecturing a Catholic priest about Catholicism. […]
- You Play the Game to Win 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'
- CNN's Cuomo Blandly Tags Violent Protesters As 'Dissatisfied Citizens' 'April 29, 2016 1:59 pm'On Friday's New Day on CNN, during a discussion of violent protests outside a Donald Trump rally, after conservative CNN political commentator Matt Lewis suggested that they might be "leftist agitators" who are effectively boosting Trump's campaign with their behavior, co-host Chris Cuomo defused his characterization by asserting that man […]Brad Wilmouth
- Target Transgender Boycott Tops 1 Million – Will Networks Report? 'April 29, 2016 12:46 pm'The networks routinely gush over petitions – especially when the message fits the liberal agenda. But this one doesn’t. So while the news shows have a responsibility to provide fair coverage, it’s a toss-up as to whether or not they will report on the 1 million people against Target’s new transgender policy. While NBC’s and CBS’s news shows covered the Targe […]Katie Yoder
- Telemundo Begs for Trump Border Wall? 'April 29, 2016 11:30 am'Something odd happened in Telemundo’s coverage of Donald Trump’s debut major foreign policy speech: they kept wondering where his proposal for a U.S.-Mexico border wall went. […]Edgard Portela
- Broke Socialist Paradise Venezuela Can't Pay to Have Its Money Printed 'April 29, 2016 4:44 am'Venezuela's hyperinflationary economic crisis has gotten worse in one very important and apparently unprecedented sense than even the one seen in Weimar Germany in the 1920s. Yet the Associated Press and the New York Times apparently have no interest in telling their readers, listeners or viewers about it. In the post-World War I German Weimar Republic, […]Tom Blumer
- Inside Amy Schumer's Lies About Gun Laws 'April 29, 2016 4:40 am'Amy Schumer dedicated the opening of tonight’s episode of Inside Amy Schumer, “Welcome to the Gun Show,” to flaunting her ignorance of United States gun laws. […]Matt Philbin
- CNN's Cuomo Blandly Tags Violent Protesters As 'Dissatisfied Citizens' 'April 29, 2016 1:59 pm'
- Bouteflika back in Algeria after medical visit to Geneva 'April 29, 2016 2:25 pm'ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — Algeria's state news agency says President Abdelaziz Bouteflika returned to his country Friday after a five-day visit to Geneva for what his office described as a "periodic medical checkup." […]Associated Press
- North Korea sends another US citizen to prison 'April 29, 2016 2:25 pm'PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea on Friday sentenced a U.S. citizen of Korean heritage to 10 years in prison with hard labor after convicting him of espionage and subversion, the second American it has put behind bars this year. […]Associated Press
- Authorities quiet on probe into slayings of 8 family members 'April 29, 2016 2:25 pm'PIKETON, Ohio (AP) — Authorities were tight-lipped Wednesday about their investigation into the slayings of eight family members in a rural part of the state, and the attorney general said they wanted to avoid informing the killer or killers about what they know. […]Associated Press
- Minimum Wage Laws Are Barriers to Employment 'April 29, 2016 2:22 pm'Minimum wage laws are much in the news these days. New York, California and various U.S. cities have recently enacted legislation to raise minimum wage requirements to $15 an hour. In this context it is especially worthwhile to revisit the purpose and effect of minimum wage laws. […]Michael Morris
- Albania's governing Socialists sue ex-premier Sali Berisha 'April 29, 2016 2:15 pm'TIRANA, Albania (AP) — Albania's governing Socialist Party says they have sued former prime minister Sali Berisha for calling on citizens to arm themselves. […]Associated Press
- Bouteflika back in Algeria after medical visit to Geneva 'April 29, 2016 2:25 pm'
- Boom! Queen, Harry Answer Obamas' Invictus Games Challenge 'April 29, 2016 6:09 pm'Prince Harry has released a video promoting the upcoming Invictus Games for wounded veterans with his grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, and Barack and Michelle Obama […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 2:07 P.m. EDT 'April 29, 2016 6:09 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 2:07 p.m. EDT […]
- Earnhardt Gets Favorite Car "Amelia" Back for Talladega 'April 29, 2016 6:08 pm'Hendrick Motorsports has rebuilt the car Dale Earnhardt Jr. wrecked at Daytona for him to drive Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway […]
- Murder Charge for Mom After 1 Boy Found Beaten at Motel Dies 'April 29, 2016 6:07 pm'The mother of two boys found badly beaten at an Ohio motel has been charged with murder now that one of them has died […]
- Trump Slammed by Jewish Group Over ‘America First’ Slogan 'April 29, 2016 6:07 pm'The group believes the phrase is anti-Semitic. […]
- Boom! Queen, Harry Answer Obamas' Invictus Games Challenge 'April 29, 2016 6:09 pm'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- The Labour Party's Self-Multilation Is Stunning 'April 29, 2016 12:29 pm'[…]
- President Obama's Lame Economy Limps Along 'April 29, 2016 12:25 pm'[…]
- Republican Elites Now Resigned to Trump as Nominee 'April 29, 2016 12:21 pm'Philip Rucker, Washington PostThroughout the Republican Party, from New Hampshire to Florida to California, many leaders, operatives, donors and activists arrived this week at the conclusion they had been hoping to thwart or at least delay: Donald Trump will be their presidential nominee. An aura of inevitability is now forming around the controversial mogul […]
- PC Mob Stops Forum Asking "Has Political Corrrectness Gone Too Far?" 'April 29, 2016 12:13 pm'[…]
- Donald Trump's Strange Worldview 'April 29, 2016 12:13 pm'[…]
- The Labour Party's Self-Multilation Is Stunning 'April 29, 2016 12:29 pm'
- Anti-Trump Riots Go Primal: “Demonstrators Smash Up a Squad Car, Punch a Donald Supporter” 'April 29, 2016 12:05 pm'Those who see violence as an inevitable result of this tumultuous election cycle are being proven right. […]Mac Slavo
- Sheriffs Call for Defying Unconstitutional Gun Control: Feds “The Greatest Threat We Face” 'April 28, 2016 9:55 pm'Richard Mack, who successfully staved off federal encroachment at the Supreme Court level back in the 90s, described his CSPOA association as “the army to set our nation free.” […]Mac Slavo
- McDonald’s Will Replace Jobs with Kiosks: Ex-CEO Says $15 Wage “Will Trigger Massive Layoffs” 'April 28, 2016 4:30 pm'The future just doesn't need many burger-flippers and order takers – the computers do it much more efficiently and accurately, after all. […]Mac Slavo
- “It Is a Pathology That Characterizes America’s Upper Middle-Class”: Entitled and Doomed 'April 28, 2016 1:00 pm'The upper middle class is well and truly doomed by self-delusion and the pathology of entitlement. […]Contributing Author
- School Shushed for Singing Anthem at 9/11 Memorial: “Obey Authority, Even if We Don’t Understand It” 'April 27, 2016 11:45 pm'This is the epitome of modern Orwellian America: it seems these kids don't even have the right to sing the national anthem at the site of a tragedy. […]Contributing Author
- Anti-Trump Riots Go Primal: “Demonstrators Smash Up a Squad Car, Punch a Donald Supporter” 'April 29, 2016 12:05 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)