help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Good News from the Mideast 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'It is a great encouragement to know that someone has Israel’s back -- and front -- and not incidentally, America’s too. […]
- Dear Baltimore Family and Friends: Y'all Bein' Played! 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'Speaking out to family and friends still caught in the cauldron. […]
- The 'Two-State Solution' Deception 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'The "Two-State Solution" is one of those abuses of language that George Orwell warned us about in 1984 when he skewered the abysmal verbal dishonesty of the Soviet Union and its apologists. […]
- Fast-Tracking America's Economic Destruction 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'Giving President Obama “Fast Track” negotiating power may go down in economic history as among Republicans’ most self-destructive decision ever. […]
- Community Investment? Oh, Please 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'What has the nation gotten back for decades of "investment" in the inner cities? […]
- Good News from the Mideast 'May 3, 2015 5:00 am'
- NYT Pair Strongly Imply That Mosby's Cousin Was Killed by Police, When It Was a Black-on-Black Crime 'May 4, 2015 3:41 am'One could spend hours critiquing the horridly written, agenda-driven Friday evening (Saturday print edition, front page) story at the New York Times about Marilyn J. Mosby, the state’s attorney for Baltimore. On Friday, she announced the indictment of six police officers in the death of Freddie Gray. Earlier Sunday, "Open Blogger" at the Ace of Spa […]Tom Blumer
- WashPost: Ben Carson Goes From 'Hero' to 'Fringe Political Figure' 'May 4, 2015 1:39 am'As Ben Carson prepares to announce a run for president, it’s quite clear the media don’t like black Republicans running for the White House. On the front of Sunday’s Washington Post, reporter Robert Samuels theorized Carson can’t be a black hero now, as he bashes Barack Obama. Their headline was “As Ben Carson bashes Obama, many blacks see a hero’s legacy fa […]Tim Graham
- The View's Nicolle Wallace Whines: How Can Conservatives 'Be Mad at Me?' 'May 3, 2015 9:34 pm'Liberal Republican and View co-host Nicolle Wallace on Thursday gave an interview to Yahoo in which she whined about conservatives attacking her. Wallace, who trashed Sarah Palin after working for the former governor, complained, "Republicans have said much worse things about me than any Democrat ever has." […]Scott Whitlock
- Soledad O’Brien on Baltimore Riots: ‘Thug is a Proxy’ for ‘N-Word’ 'May 3, 2015 7:12 pm'Former CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien appeared on Sunday’s Reliable Sources to add her name to the list of liberals who argue that calling the rioters in Baltimore “thugs” is just “a proxy, is a word we use instead of the N-word.” […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Chuck Todd Presses Boehner From Left on Money, Special Interests in Politics 'May 3, 2015 5:37 pm'On Sunday’s Meet the Press, Chuck Todd spoke to House Speaker John Boehner about a variety of issues, including the ongoing protests in Baltimore, but found time to press his guest on a variety of liberal issues that includedmoney in politics and the role of special interests in the legislative process. […]Jeffrey Meyer
- NYT Pair Strongly Imply That Mosby's Cousin Was Killed by Police, When It Was a Black-on-Black Crime 'May 4, 2015 3:41 am'
- New sea star babies offer hope amid mass deaths in Pacific 'May 4, 2015 5:15 am'LOPEZ PASS, Wash. (AP) — Emerging from a recent dive 40 feet below the surface of Puget Sound, biologist Ben Miner wasn't surprised by what he found: The troubling disease that wiped out millions of sea stars up and down the West Coast had not spared this site along the rocky cliffs of Lopez Island. […]Associated Press
- Ex-CIA official says GOP politicized Benghazi 'May 4, 2015 5:15 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — A former CIA deputy director writes in a new book that Republicans have repeatedly distorted the agency's analysis of the Benghazi attack in 2012. Michael Morell says the events were distorted about the attack that killed the American ambassador to Libya. […]Associated Press
- Flight to UAE diverted to air base after bomb threat 'May 4, 2015 5:15 am'DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — The United Arab Emirates' state news agency says a commercial plane was diverted to a military airbase in Dubai after a passenger said the plane would explode. […]Associated Press
- Clippers have 2 days rest before facing Rockets in 2nd round 'May 4, 2015 5:15 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Clippers have less than two days to enjoy their wildly entertaining first-round series victory over the defending NBA champion San Antonio Spurs. […]Associated Press
- City: 2 gunmen killed outside Muhammad cartoon contest 'May 4, 2015 5:05 am'GARLAND, Texas (AP) — Two gunmen were killed Sunday after opening fire on a security officer outside a provocative contest for cartoon depictions of Prophet Muhammad in Texas and a bomb squad was called in to search their vehicle as a precaution, authorities said. […]Associated Press
- New sea star babies offer hope amid mass deaths in Pacific 'May 4, 2015 5:15 am'
- Ducks Top Flames 3-0 in Game 2, Stay Unbeaten in Playoffs 'May 4, 2015 5:49 am'Frederik Andersen gets shutout as Ducks top Flames 3-0 in Game 2, staying perfect in playoffs […]
- New Sea Star Babies Offer Hope Amid Mass Deaths in Pacific 'May 4, 2015 5:47 am'New sea star babies offer glimmer of hope for potential recovery amid mass deaths in Pacific […]
- Nepal Urges Foreign Rescue Workers in Capital to Return Home 'May 4, 2015 5:46 am'Nepal urges foreign rescue workers to scale down operations as hundreds mark Buddha's birthday […]
- Ex-CIA Official: GOP Distorted Agency Analysis of Benghazi 'May 4, 2015 5:44 am'Ex-CIA official says GOP distorted agency's analysis of Benghazi […]
- The Latest on Nepal: Nepal Urging Foreign Rescuers to Leave 'May 4, 2015 5:44 am'The Latest on Nepal: Government urging foreign rescue teams to leave or go to rural areas […]
- Ducks Top Flames 3-0 in Game 2, Stay Unbeaten in Playoffs 'May 4, 2015 5:49 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Large, Diverse Field May Help GOP vs. Hillary 'May 4, 2015 3:48 am'Matt Lewis, Telegraph […]
- For Clinton, a Trust Deficit to Surmount 'May 4, 2015 3:05 am'Chris Cillizza, Washington Post […]
- On Iran, Conservatives Have No Endgame 'May 4, 2015 3:04 am'Bill Scher, RealClearPoliticsWhen the White House said it would sign the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act, Republicans initially crowed that President Obama ÂblinkedÂ by conceding that Congress has a say in any deal with Iran. But once conservatives read the fine print, attitudes began to shift.Â[A]t best toothlessÂ now argues The Weekly StandardÂs Bil […]
- Can Huckabee Recapture 2008 Momentum? 'May 4, 2015 3:02 am'Byron York, DC Examiner […]
- A Closer Look at Walker's Record on Jobs 'May 4, 2015 3:02 am'Andy Puzder, Wall St. Journal […]
- Large, Diverse Field May Help GOP vs. Hillary 'May 4, 2015 3:48 am'
- Major U.S. Retailers Are Closing More Than 6,000 Stores: “Middle Class U.S. Consumers Are Tapped Out” 'May 3, 2015 7:27 pm'Americans families simply do not have the same resources that they once did, and that spells big trouble for retailers. […]Contributing Author
- Keep It On The Down Low: Top 5 Ways To Hide Your Guns and Gear 'May 1, 2015 8:31 pm'Nothing is 100% foolproof, but we can certainly make it difficult for thieves to find and take what we've spent so much time earning. […]Mac Slavo
- Hillary Clinton “Thinks She Is a God” 'May 1, 2015 5:28 pm'“I believe there are three groups of people in this world: those who believe in God, those who do not believe in God, and those who think they are gods." […]Mac Slavo
- Brutal Honesty: This Is The Video About Racism They Don’t Want You To See 'May 1, 2015 5:50 am'Interesting that people who identify their organizations and voting bias off the color of their skin would be given so much credibility as to where the real racism in America is. […]Mac Slavo
- Cash on Lockdown: Bankers “Want Badly to Charge YOU Interest for Depositing YOUR Funds” 'April 30, 2015 11:43 pm'With negative interest rates, there is every reason to withdraw cash rather than pay for bank deposits. But that's exactly what banks want to FORCE you to do. […]Mac Slavo
- Major U.S. Retailers Are Closing More Than 6,000 Stores: “Middle Class U.S. Consumers Are Tapped Out” 'May 3, 2015 7:27 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)