help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama Brings his Gun to the Fight with Israel 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'Obama wants to sign a treaty allowing Iran to go nuclear before Americans or Netanyahu can stop him. […]
- Anti-Racism Mania at Elite Private Schools 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'It is predictable that when remedy after remedy fails, when spending billions leave racial gaps untouched, we instinctively return to our roots with “solutions” that resemble burning witches. […]
- About Obama's 50% approval rating 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'Gallup's efforts at running a clean survey led them to predict a Romney victory and that, in turn, left them to do some serious soul searching when Mr. Obama appeared to win instead. […]
- How to Be a Narcissist in Three Easy Steps 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'What can we expect next from “Hands” Biden? […]
- NYPD had it Right a Long Time Ago 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'Pop quiz: How can the threat of radical jihadists be countered? […]
- Obama Brings his Gun to the Fight with Israel 'February 27, 2015 6:00 am'
- Number of Christians Kidnapped by ISIS Soars; CBS and NBC Yawn 'February 27, 2015 4:54 am'News concerning the mass kidnapping of Christians by ISIS in Syria worsened on Thursday with reports from multiple human rights groups that raised the initial number of those taken from 150 to now at least 220. If you watched the network evening newscasts, though, you would not have known that if you had tuned into CBS or NBC. This latest case of network bia […]Curtis Houck
- AP's Dilanian Fails to Report 'Worst in 45 Years' Statement in Clapper's Threat Testimony 'February 27, 2015 4:12 am'At the Associated Press late Thursday morning, Ken Dilanian, the wire service's intelligence writer, did a marvelous job of covering up the essence of Director of National Intelligence James Clapper's Worldwide Threat Assessment testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee. The trouble is that if he were doing his job as our Founders antici […]Tom Blumer
- Networks Spend Nearly Six Minutes on Runaway Llamas, But Nothing on Clinton Ethics Story 'February 27, 2015 3:19 am'After ABC and NBC failed to cover a front-page story in The Washington Post on Thursday morning about ethics questions surrounding the Clinton Foundation, their evening news counterparts continued the blackout by showing no interest in this story that night. In fact, the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley completely ignored the story following a brief, 32-se […]Curtis Houck
- Chris Matthews: Jeb Would Be Hillary's 'Worst Nightmare' 'February 27, 2015 1:43 am'In this week of the CPAC straw poll, the kiss of death for a Republican hopeful might be to say "endorsed by Chris Matthews." But that dubious honor has been bestowed on Jeb Bush. On this evening's Hardball, Matthews declared that Jeb would be "the Hillary people's worst nightmare, if he runs, because if he wins the nomination the mi […]Mark Finkelstein
- Vox Avoids S-word in Venezuela Crises Photo Essay 'February 27, 2015 1:40 am'General Electric Vox published a photo essay about the crises in Venezuela. The photos of the protests were picturesque but something important was missing. It was especially noticeable when the essay by Amanda Taub, 11 stunning photos of the protest movement sweeping Venezuela, touched on the dismal economy. Therefore the most stunning thing about the essa […]P.J. Gladnick
- Number of Christians Kidnapped by ISIS Soars; CBS and NBC Yawn 'February 27, 2015 4:54 am'
- Hesburgh, former Notre Dame president, dies at 97 'February 27, 2015 8:37 am'By TOM COYNE […]superadm
- Buffalo engineers seek to build better NFL schedule 'February 27, 2015 8:37 am'By JOHN WAWROW BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Two industrial engineering students at the University at Buffalo decided to see if they could build a fairer NFL schedule. It added up to a tougher challenge than anticipated.read more […]superadm
- Oil train wrecks increase pressure for tougher safety rules 'February 27, 2015 8:37 am'By JOAN LOWY WASHINGTON (AP) — Fiery wrecks this month of trains hauling crude oil are intensifying pressure on the Obama administration to approve tougher standards for railroads and tank cars, despite industry complaints that it could cost billions and slow freight deliveries.read more […]superadm
- Bush defends his conservative credentials ahead of CPAC 'February 27, 2015 8:37 am'By THOMAS BEAUMONT and STEVE PEOPLES Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush speaks at the winter meeting of the free market Club for Growth winter economic conference at the Breakers Hotel, Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015, in Palm Beach, Fla. (AP Photo/Joe Skipper) PALM BEACH, Fla.read more […]superadm
- Some in GOP say DHS funding lapse worth a fight, no big deal 'February 27, 2015 8:36 am'By CHARLES BABINGTON WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican leaders eager to avert a partial government shutdown are getting heat from conservative colleagues who ask what the fuss is all about.read more […]superadm
- Hesburgh, former Notre Dame president, dies at 97 'February 27, 2015 8:37 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The New GOP Split on Net Neutrality 'February 27, 2015 5:35 am'K. Tummarello & Alex Byers, Politico […]
- The Fatal Flaw in the Iran Deal 'February 27, 2015 5:32 am'Charles Krauthammer, National Review […]
- The Snowdenites Are Winning 'February 27, 2015 5:28 am'Reihan Salam, Slate […]
- Trapped Dems Can't Decide Over Bibi Speech 'February 27, 2015 5:26 am'Rogin & Lake, Bloomberg […]
- Let's Just Kill 'Homeland Security' 'February 27, 2015 5:26 am'Nick Gillespie, The Daily BeastIf nothing happens before Friday, the mighty Department of Homeland Security (DHS)—every bit as much a WTF legacy of George W. Bush as those surreal White House Christmas videos that featured Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson talking to Barney “the First Dog” like the Son of Sam killer—will lose its funding due to a budget fight […]
- The New GOP Split on Net Neutrality 'February 27, 2015 5:35 am'
- Full Scale Simulation: New Study Reveals Where To Go When Civilization Collapses: “Head For The Hills” 'February 27, 2015 6:15 am'If there is ever an outbreak in the United States we are largely doomed, according to researchers. […]Mac Slavo
- The Federal Reserve Has Unleashed a “Virus Of Radical Monetary Policy”… and There’s No Going Back 'February 26, 2015 10:30 pm'The Federal Reserve unleashed a "virus" on global markets resulting is widespread distortions, and making economic life tough on the average person. […]Mac Slavo
- “None of the Above”: Senator Wants Message of No Confidence on the Ballot 'February 26, 2015 8:07 pm'Voters have been almost helpless to "throw out the bums" even after realizing how corrupt and unlikeable they are. […]Mac Slavo
- The Controllers Are Terrified of a Federal Reserve Audit: “Too Important to Be Influenced by the People” 'February 25, 2015 9:58 pm'Janet Yellen is very alarmed that some members of Congress want to conduct a comprehensive audit of the Federal Reserve for the first time since it was created. […]Contributing Author
- Shock Report: Domestic Black Sites Now Operational: “When You Go In, No One Knows What’s Happened To You” 'February 25, 2015 5:17 pm'For nearly two decades evidence for the existence of domestic detention camps has been dismissed by the general population as just another conspiracy theory. […]Mac Slavo
- Full Scale Simulation: New Study Reveals Where To Go When Civilization Collapses: “Head For The Hills” 'February 27, 2015 6:15 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)