help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Bloomberg and Buffett's 'Everytown for Gun Safety' Proves Why People Need Guns 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Anti-gun crusaders' video sends the unintended message that gun control laws like those in Mr. Bloomberg's city, and Governor Cuomo's state, facilitate and enable domestic violence […]
- The Three Faces of Cronyism 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Rampant cronyism is one of the most insidious outgrowths of a government gone wild, […]
- No More Spanish Historic Mistakes about Jews 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'The Spanish Government and Parliament in an extraordinary move in June 2014 agreed to correct the “historic mistake”of expelling the Jews in 1492. Unfortunately, anti-Semitism is rapidly rising in Spain. […]
- Does 'No Impeachment' Fulfill Alinsky's Rule #4? 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Does America lose by Republicans vowing not to impeach? […]
- Automation: the Joker in the Deck 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Automation is becoming a practical, efficient, and economical alternative to employment, especially for low-skilled jobs. […]
- Bloomberg and Buffett's 'Everytown for Gun Safety' Proves Why People Need Guns 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'
- CBS Reports On Cuomo Corruption Scandal; Still No Coverage From CNN 'August 1, 2014 3:40 pm'CBS This Morning stood out as the lone network morning newscast to cover the growing corruption scandal surrounding New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, devoting 2 minutes and 32 seconds to the story. The program cited a New York Times report that the Governor hired a criminal defense attorney in preparation for possible obstruction of justice or witness tamperin […]Connor Williams
- MSNBC's Race Obsessed Journalists Strike Again 'August 1, 2014 1:55 pm'Although Alex Wagner has donned new glasses for her news show Now, the liberal journalist seems unable to look beyond MSNBC’s favorite response to any Republican: bringing up race. On the July 31 edition, Wagner played a clip of Ari Melber’s July 30 interview with Senators Rand Paul and Cory Booker on their new drug law reform initiative the REDEEM Act – the […]Laura Flint
- Israeli Spox's Super Response to Mohyeldin Claim That Hamas 'Very Highly Revered' By Gazans 'August 1, 2014 1:17 pm'Do Gaza civilians support Hamas' military operations that use them as human shields and store weapons in their schools and mosques? Ayman Mohyeldin would have you think so. On today's Morning Joe, the NBC reporter claimed that among Gazans, Hamas' military wing is "very highly revered." To which Israeli spokesman Mark Regev had a s […]Mark Finkelstein
- Before Being Obama Flack, Jay Carney Claims He Was 'Old-Fashioned Journalist' Who 'Didn't Take Sides' 'August 1, 2014 12:39 pm'Appearing on CBS's Late Show with David Letterman on Wednesday, former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney asserted that he had been a completely objective reporter for Time magazine before becoming a spin doctor for the Obama administration: "Right after the election in 2008, I was the Washington bureau chief for Time. And I was an old-fashione […]Kyle Drennen
- WaPo's Kucinich Covers Bloomberg Ad, Misses How Having a Gun Would Have Prevented Domestic Violence 'August 1, 2014 3:08 am'On Tuesday, Jackie Kucinich at the Washington Post wrote up a brief item about an ad released Monday by Everytown For Gun Safety, deep-pocketed former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's gun-grabbing group. Kucinich reports that the ad "will air on cable television in Washington, D.C., and on network stations in New Hampshire, Arizona and Nevad […]Tom Blumer
- CBS Reports On Cuomo Corruption Scandal; Still No Coverage From CNN 'August 1, 2014 3:40 pm'
- Some Schools Zapping Child Fatness With Fitness Centers 'August 1, 2014 12:09 pm'By: Susan Jones read more […]sjones
- Cantor tells newspaper he'll resign in August 'August 1, 2014 12:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Solid US job gains expected for 6th straight month 'August 1, 2014 12:06 pm'By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER WASHINGTON (AP) — With a host of reports this week pointing to a healthier U.S. economy, analysts expect Friday's monthly jobs report to send a similar message.read more […]superadm
- 2-pound Michigan baby undergoes heart procedure 'August 1, 2014 12:06 pm'GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (AP) — A 2-pound Michigan newborn dubbed "Mighty Girl" by her parents is one of the smallest babies in the world to undergo a heart procedure to open up a blocked artery caused by a congenital defect. A week later, Alexandra Mae Van Kirk is showing signs that her heart is working as it should, and she's growing.read more […]superadm
- Semi crash coats Indianapolis highway in butter 'August 1, 2014 12:06 pm'INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A semitrailer has overturned on an Indianapolis interstate, spilling what police say are 45,000 pounds of packages of butter and other dairy products. The crash happened about 3:30 a.m. Friday in the eastbound lanes of Interstate 465 just west of its interchange with Interstate 65 on the city's south side.read more […]superadm
- Some Schools Zapping Child Fatness With Fitness Centers 'August 1, 2014 12:09 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Give Kerry a Break on Mideast Efforts 'August 1, 2014 12:11 pm'Eugene Robinson, Indianapolis StarWASHINGTON -- Secretary of State John Kerry was right to push for an immediate cease-fire in Gaza earlier this week. All outside parties should do everything they can to end a war in which both Israel and Hamas have seemed willing to fight to the death of the last Palestinian civilian. Perhaps a path out of the madness can b […]
- John Kerry: Clueless in Gaza 'August 1, 2014 12:05 pm'Charles Krauthammer, Washington PostJohn Kerry is upset by heavy criticism from Israelis Â left, right and center Â of his recent cease-fire diplomacy. But thatÂs only half the story. More significant is the consternation of AmericaÂs Arab partners, starting with the president of the Palestinian Authority. Mahmoud Abbas was stunned that Kerry would fly o […]
- Living the Wage? Try Living the Small Business 'August 1, 2014 11:50 am'Tom Bevan, RCPThe latest salvo in the minimum wage wars is a gimmick cooked up by the progressives at Americans United for Change called ÂLiving the Wage.Â The group, which is pushing Congress to increase the federal minimum wage to $10.10, challenged policymakers to try and live for one week on just $77, which is what they claim a current full-time minimu […]
- Today's Parallels With 1914 Are Worrying 'August 1, 2014 11:22 am'Jeremy Warner, Telegraph […]
- Illinois and New York: Criminal States 'August 1, 2014 10:50 am'Kevin Williamson, National Review […]
- Give Kerry a Break on Mideast Efforts 'August 1, 2014 12:11 pm'
- This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes To America 'August 1, 2014 2:18 am'The federal government already has the authority to round people up against their will, take them to detention facilities and hold them there for as long as they feel it is "reasonably necessary". […]Contributing Author
- Selfless: American Doctor Infected with Ebola Asks That Only Dose Of Serum Be Given to Colleague 'July 31, 2014 7:49 pm'A dose of “experimental serum” arrived in Liberia to be tried on a U.S. charity worker... but there was only enough for one of the two infected workers... […]Mac Slavo
- Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare 'July 31, 2014 7:04 pm'In order for this “reset” to be achieved, however, the establishment needs a historically monumental distraction. A distraction so confounding and terrifying that by the time the public has a chance to examine the situation rationally, the elites have already tightened the noose. […]Contributing Author
- What Will Happen First, An Economic Collapse or Martial Law? 'July 31, 2014 2:29 am'The global elite need a horrific war to rid themselves of the old system and usher in the new system. Out of chaos comes order. […]Contributing Author
- Killing, Dying, and Death: “A Combat Mindset and Acceptance of the Horrors of War” 'July 30, 2014 6:15 pm'I will use actual events I have experienced to demonstrate the reality of some of the points I want you to grasp. […]Contributing Author
- This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes To America 'August 1, 2014 2:18 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)