help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Arm Kurdistan to Defeat the Islamic State...ASAP! 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'Or would Obama rather hand the whole region to Iran? […]
- The Dhimmis of Rotherham 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'Rotherham is a warning sign. Corrupt government and ideology, it seems, possess the power to undermine the most basic instincts, the most deep-set relationships, at least among the weak […]
- Would You Follow President Obama Into Battle? 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'There is good reason to believe that President Barack Obama will not conduct an effective battle against the Islamic State. […]
- 'Every War Must End' 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'The American people rightly want to know under what conditions and with what allies their sons and daughters will be sent to the Middle East again. […]
- It's Not 'Unwisdom', Peggy. It's Hubris 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'Under liberalism the highest and best purpose in life is teach people they are victims, to create division, and then exploit the justice system to favor certain interests over others. […]
- Arm Kurdistan to Defeat the Islamic State...ASAP! 'September 23, 2014 5:00 am'
- Networks Refuse to Cover DOJ Shutting Media Out of Ferguson Town Halls 'September 23, 2014 4:19 am'Starting on Monday night, a series of town hall meetings in Ferguson, Missouri began taking place in light of the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown in conjunction with the Department of Justice (DOJ) that will be closed to the media. When it came to the major broadcast networks reporting this censoring of the press, none of them chose to cover it. According […]Curtis Houck
- Statistical Imparities Do Not Necessarily Prove Injustice, Discrimination 'September 23, 2014 2:02 am'How many times have we heard laments such as "women are 50 percent of the population but only 5 percent of Fortune 500 CEOs" and, as the Justice Department recently found, "blacks are 54 percent of the population in Newark, New Jersey, but 85 percent of pedestrian stops and 79 percent of arrests"? If one believes that people should be rep […]Walter E. Williams
- NBC Nightly News Spins ‘Thought-Provoking’ Piece on Teachers With Guns as Big Risk 'September 23, 2014 1:57 am'On Monday night’s NBC Nightly News, the program took a look at how Utah is now allowing teachers to obtain concealed carry permits to have firearms in their schools after training and continually passing background checks. As the media has done countless times, they found a way to turn it into coming across as a bad thing. NBC News senior legal and investiga […]Curtis Houck
- VIDEO: MSNBC's Chris Matthews Demonstrates How Little He Listens to His Guests 'September 23, 2014 1:38 am'In a segment on the September 22 edition of Hardball, MSNBC's Chris Matthews was informed by guest Carol Leonnig, a staff writer for the Washington Post, that Friday's White House fence-jumper, Omar Gonzalez, was found to have been carrying a serrated knife on his person, not a switchblade. Yet about 30 minutes later, in a separate panel discussio […]Ken Shepherd
- Politico Thinks Years of Gov Candidate Driving Without a License Is a 'Small Scoop' 'September 22, 2014 11:08 pm'Politico's Kenneth Vogel and Byron Tau filed a long Friday article moaning about how influential opposition research has become in the conduct of this year's political campaigns. My takeaway is that they really don't like it this time around — not because the money involved has increased, and not because supposedly lax campaign-finance laws ha […]Tom Blumer
- Networks Refuse to Cover DOJ Shutting Media Out of Ferguson Town Halls 'September 23, 2014 4:19 am'
- Bjorn returns to Ryder Cup as a player 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'By DOUG FERGUSON […]superadm
- Dragon arrives at space station with 3-D printer 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'By MARCIA DUNN CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — The International Space Station has accepted another SpaceX shipment. This one contains the first 3-D printer ever launched into orbit.read more […]superadm
- Joint Chiefs chair: 'No safe haven' for militants 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'By LOLITA C. BALDOR FILE - In this Sept. 2, 2014, file photo, Pentagon press secretary Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby speaks during a briefing at the Pentagon. The Pentagon on Monday night, Sept. 22, says the U.S. […]superadm
- Syria says Washington informed it before strikes 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'DAMASCUS, Syria (AP) — Syria's foreign ministry says the United States informed Damascus' envoy to the United Nations before launching airstrikes against the Islamic State group in Syria.read more […]superadm
- Israel military shoots down Syrian aircraft 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'By IAN DEITCH JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military shot down a Syrian fighter jet that infiltrated its airspace over the Golan Heights on Tuesday morning — the first such downing in decades, heightening tensions in the volatile plateau.read more […]superadm
- Bjorn returns to Ryder Cup as a player 'September 23, 2014 11:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Saving Obamacare: Make It a Women's Issue 'September 23, 2014 11:03 am'Brian Beutler, New Republic […]
- The Climate March to Nowhere 'September 23, 2014 11:03 am'Rich Lowry, New York Post […]
- Climate and the Wisdom of the Crowd 'September 23, 2014 10:56 am'Hendrik Hertzberg, The New Yorker […]
- Why Poor Students Struggle 'September 23, 2014 10:55 am'Vicki Madden, New York Times […]
- The Mystifying Midterm Elections 'September 23, 2014 10:49 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- There is something deeply satisfying about the troubles punditry is having in nailing down exactly what's happening in the 2014 elections.The careful statistical models keep gyrating on the question of whether Republicans will win control of the Senate this November. The prognosticators who rely on their reporti […]
- Saving Obamacare: Make It a Women's Issue 'September 23, 2014 11:03 am'
- Must See: Border Patrol Insider Speaks Out: “They’re Anticipating A Large National Crisis… Something Drastic” 'September 23, 2014 5:07 am'Preparations are taking place on all levels of government and are centered not so much around the prevention of such an event, but rather, its aftermath. […]Mac Slavo
- Guiding Principle: Maintain Humanity Under 500 Million… Starting in 2014? 'September 22, 2014 7:52 pm'If it has been placed by the same person or organization who commissioned the Stones to begin with, then it's quite possible that we are on the cusp of massive changes coming to the world starting this year. […]Mac Slavo
- The Craziness Of A ConCon: Sounds like a good idea, yes? 'September 22, 2014 3:42 am'It's simple: There is nothing wrong with the Constitution as it sits now. The problem is that it's not followed. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'An insightful analysis focusing on essential criteria that should be on your checklist no matter where you're looking to live (or retreat to). […]Contributing Author
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'This is not some plot for a fictional novel. The legislation, Executive Orders, and secret procedures have been documented by countless researchers. Ignore them at your peril. […]Contributing Author
- Must See: Border Patrol Insider Speaks Out: “They’re Anticipating A Large National Crisis… Something Drastic” 'September 23, 2014 5:07 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)