help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- America's Number One Vote Suppressor? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'The president and his fellow progressives are also trying this campaign season to make “voter suppression” an election issue. […]
- Is ACORN behind violent unrest in Ferguson? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'ACORN has a new name, but the mission has not changed: gin up chaos and reap the rewards. […]
- Where is C. Everett Koop when We Need Him? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'We need a C. Everett Koop to step up to the plate now. We do not need another czar who will doubtless attempt more smoke and mirrors tactics to politicize a disease. […]
- The Politics of Psychopathology 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'Psychopathology is the driving wheel of Marxism. […]
- An End to Defensive Republicanism 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'For many Americans, sole knowledge of the ‘other party” is a menacing one provided by Democratic operatives, whose purpose is to scare them into voting the straight party line. […]
- America's Number One Vote Suppressor? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'
- Embarrassing Economists 'October 22, 2014 4:06 am'So as to give some perspective, I'm going to ask readers for their guesses about human behavior before explaining my embarrassment by some of my fellow economists. […]Walter E. Williams
- AP Ignores Shaheen's Refusal to Answer Whether She Approves of Obama at Debate 'October 22, 2014 3:40 am'The Associated Press, aka the Administration's Press, appears determined that there not be any more reported embarrassments of Democrats who refuse to directly that they support President Barack Obama. One such embarrassing moment occurred in tonight's debate in New Hampshire between Republican Scott Brown and incumbent Democrats Jean Shaheen, who […]Tom Blumer
- Bozell & Graham Column: Paul Krugman's Late Obama Valentine 'October 22, 2014 2:36 am'Knowing the way our political press works, it’s easy to predict that Barack Obama’s presidency is just about over. Journalists will soon treat him as the lamest of lame ducks, and suggest nothing consequential will happen in the last two years of his presidency. Instead, they’ll obsess over who will come next. So the timing is perfect for Rolling Stone magaz […]Tim Graham
- With Just Two Weeks Before Election Day, ABC, NBC Fail to Mention Midterms 'October 22, 2014 2:17 am'On Tuesday, ABC and NBC made no mention of the upcoming midterm elections, which were two weeks away from Tuesday and include numerous Senate races that will decide whether Republicans or Democrats control the U.S. Senate. ABC’s Good Morning America, ABC World News Tonight with David Muir, NBC’s Today, and NBC Nightly News made no mention of the midterm elec […]Curtis Houck
- 'Stubbornly Neutral' Todd 'Physically Ill' Over His Comment's Harm to Grimes Campaign 'October 22, 2014 1:53 am'On Friday in a Facebook hangout, in a statement noted Saturday afternoon by Tim Graham at NewsBusters, MSNBC's Chuck Todd described himself as "stubbornly neutral." Sunday, Mr. "Stubbornly Neutral" attacked the NRA on "Meet the Press" for having the nerve to oppose President Obama's Surgeon General nominee, a man who i […]Tom Blumer
- Embarrassing Economists 'October 22, 2014 4:06 am'
- Pakistani Nobel laureate honored in Philadelphia 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'By KATHY MATHESON […]superadm
- Coach of football team charged in hazing suspended 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'By DAVID PORTER PARLIN, N.J. (AP) — The coaching staff of a high school football team rocked by criminal charges of sexual assault and hazing was suspended Tuesday night at a tension-filled school board meeting that featured angry accusations by some supporters.read more […]superadm
- North Korea frees US man; 2 more still detained 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'By LARA JAKES […]superadm
- Freed Vietnamese dissident travels to US: official 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — The State Department says a prominent Vietnamese dissident has been freed and will arrive Tuesday in the United States. Spokeswoman Marie Harf welcomed the release of Nguyen Van Hai (nuh-WEE-ehn vahn hai) a blogger who had been serving a 12-year prison term for conducting "propaganda against the state."read more […]superadm
- Marine suspect transferred to Philippine detention 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'MANILA, Philippines (AP) — The Philippine military chief says a U.S. Marine suspect in the gruesome killing of a transgender Filipino woman has been flown to the main Philippine military camp in the capital, easing a looming irritant with Washington over his custody.read more […]superadm
- Pakistani Nobel laureate honored in Philadelphia 'October 22, 2014 2:35 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Obamacare on the Ballot 'October 21, 2014 7:04 pm'[…]
- Messing With Voting Rights in Texas 'October 21, 2014 7:03 pm'[…]
- Ebola Czar Lacks Medical Authority 'October 21, 2014 7:02 pm'[…]
- Is CDC Hiding Enterovirus Link to Illegal Alien Kids? 'October 21, 2014 7:00 pm'[…]
- Republicans Winning the War on Voting 'October 21, 2014 6:58 pm'Ari Berman, The NationSince the 2010 election, the Republican Party has waged a long and aggressive war on voting. In 2011 and 2012, at least 180 new voting restrictions were introduced in forty-one states, with twenty-seven election changes passing in nineteen states. The attack on voting rights intensified after the Supreme Court’s June 2013 Shelby County […]
- Obamacare on the Ballot 'October 21, 2014 7:04 pm'
- Shock Interview: Ebola Czar Says Population Growth Is Top Issue Facing the World 'October 22, 2014 12:50 am'Is it possible the Mr. Klain has been appointed to serve a specific purpose for an agenda that goes well beyond prevention of an Ebola contagion? […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Guide: How To Position Yourself To Survive A Major TEOTWAWKI Event 'October 21, 2014 3:53 pm'These are but a few of the real questions that you need to ask yourself before even thinking about where to purchase that retreat property. Sound silly? No, these are not off the wall questions, as from them come the wise answers to your long-term happiness. […]Contributing Author
- Liberals Freak Out Over Texas Voter Identification Requirements: “Discriminatory Law” 'October 21, 2014 1:37 am'The move has liberals all over the country up in arms because the legislation opens the door for other states to move in lockstep with Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Leading Contrarian Economist: “We Are Coming In On The End Game Here” 'October 20, 2014 5:56 pm'It most likely will collapse along the lines of the U.S. dollar in response to the reality of no economic recovery... […]Mac Slavo
- When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? 'October 19, 2014 6:52 pm'Before you dismiss this as just another over-sensationalized attempt at fear mongering, understand this: Ebola has a 70% mortality rate and there is no cure. […]Contributing Author
- Shock Interview: Ebola Czar Says Population Growth Is Top Issue Facing the World 'October 22, 2014 12:50 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)