help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- If You Are on the Right, 1st and 4th Amendments Don't Apply 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'The very disturbing treatment of decorated Marine veteran Brandon Raub […]
- Obama's Great Man Delusion 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'Those who suppose themselves Great Men are capable of doing great harm. That has certainly been the case with President Obama. […]
- Wikipedia on Global Warming 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'The first place most people look is the last place anyone should. […]
- Liberals! You Are to Blame! 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'Your great role, liberals, is to whisper in the ears of the middle class with your brilliant ideas. […]
- The Great Emancipator vs. the Green Menace 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'The freedom provided by cars is a basic element of the American way of life. No wonder the left wants to curtail it. […]
- If You Are on the Right, 1st and 4th Amendments Don't Apply 'March 11, 2014 5:00 am'
- Networks Continue Touting White House's Plug for ObamaCare 'March 12, 2014 2:08 am'On Tuesday evening, the networks continued relaying the White House's plea to young voters to sign up for ObamaCare, touting President Obama's mock interview with comedian Zach Galifianakis where Obama plugged for his own health care law. ABC's Diane Sawyer called it a "bold move" and both CBS and NBC hailed the interview as a succes […]Matt Hadro
- Feb. Employment Report's Raw Numbers Were Miserable; As Usual, Press Ignored 'March 12, 2014 1:52 am'On Friday, the government's Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that the economy created 175,000 seasonally adjusted jobs in February, with 162,000 of the additions occurring in the private sector. That result exceeded expectations of roughly 150,000, and caused the business press to sing odes of high praise to an economy that was amazingly overcoming t […]Tom Blumer
- Mike Malloy Denies the Benevolent Bolsheviks in Soviet Union Ever Threatened Anyone 'March 12, 2014 1:17 am'Rust never sleeps, Neil Young warned in an album of the same title back in 1979. And so it is with revisionism from the left, especially when it comes their failed utopia of yore, the Soviet Union. For nearly 20 years after the unforgettable night in 1989 when a long-divided Berlin was finally reunited, American leftists bit their tongues about the Soviet Un […]Jack Coleman
- Audio: Sandberg's 'Ban Bossy' Campaign More un-American Language Policing 'March 11, 2014 11:51 pm'Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg's celebrity-studded "ban bossy" campaign is thoroughly absurd, fundamentally un-American, and ends up coddling American girls rather than fostering the self-reliance it aims to promote, Mollie Hemingway argued in both a March 11 Federalist article and subsequent radio interview with Breitbart writer and WMAL […]Ken Shepherd
- Dem Who Pled Guilty to Illegal Fundraising for D.C. Mayor Also Contributed to Hillary; Nets Ignore 'March 11, 2014 10:06 pm'A prominent Democrat who illegally funneled $660,000 into the mayoral campaign of Vincent Gray in 2010 also contributed to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, according to the Washington Times. All three networks on Monday night and Tuesday morning ignored the story. Prosecutors claimed that Mayor Gray had knowledge of the illegal "shadow" campaign r […]Scott Whitlock
- Networks Continue Touting White House's Plug for ObamaCare 'March 12, 2014 2:08 am'
- California mulls how to regulate driverless cars 'March 11, 2014 9:35 pm'By JUSTIN PRITCHARD LOS ANGELES (AP) — The California Department of Motor Vehicles began Tuesday to puzzle through the complex question of how to regulate cars that rely on computers — not people — to drive them.read more […]superadm
- NASCAR to allow cooldown units on pit road 'March 11, 2014 9:35 pm'By JENNA FRYER […]superadm
- Jankovic beats Wozniacki at Indian Wells 'March 11, 2014 9:34 pm'By BETH HARRIS […]superadm
- Feinstein shifts tone in calling out CIA search 'March 11, 2014 9:34 pm'By KEVIN FREKING […]superadm
- Ways eyed to make planes easier to find in ocean 'March 11, 2014 9:34 pm'By JOAN LOWY WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly five years, government and industry officials have been exploring a variety ways to make it easier to find airliners and their critical "black boxes" when they end up in the ocean. But the effort was too late to help in the case of a Malaysia Airlines jet that disappeared over the weekend.read more […]superadm
- California mulls how to regulate driverless cars 'March 11, 2014 9:35 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Loss of a Public Citizen: Bill Hauck 'March 11, 2014 8:49 pm'Les Francis, RealClearPoliticsI doubt that anyone has ever mentioned Ralph Nader and Bill Hauck in the same conversation, let alone the same paragraph. But I will.Ralph Nader is quoted as having once said, ÂThere can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship.Â I can say, without question or hesitation, that no one I have ever known epitomized that pr […]
- What Should We Read Into FL-13? Maybe Nothing. 'March 11, 2014 7:44 pm'Sean Trende, RCPTonight, votes will be tallied in FloridaÂs 13th Congressional District special election to replace deceased Congressman Bill Young, a Republican. Here are three basic thoughts on the race:1. My sense is that the Democratic candidate, former state chief financial officer and 2010 gubernatorial nominee Alex Sink, will probably win. […]
- Those Nonsensical "Google Bus" Attacks 'March 11, 2014 7:35 pm'Joseph Malchow, Wall St. JournalComplaining about inequality isn't just the purview of the Obama administration. Lately, it has become a preoccupation in Silicon Valley, a part of the world used to thinking of growth as an unalloyed good. […]
- House GOP Has Lost It on Health Care 'March 11, 2014 7:31 pm'Dylan Scott, Talking Points MemoWhat do House Republicans want to do with Obamacare? Depends on the day.Last week, they passed a delay of the law's individual mandate, pure political showmanship that appealed to the right-wing base that hasn't given up the dream of fully repealing the law.But Tuesday they're expected to pass three minor tweaks […]
- Spying and Lying Hurts National Security 'March 11, 2014 7:29 pm'Ron Fournier, National JournalThey spied on you. They lied to the Senate. They seized telephone records from the Associated Press and considered criminalizing investigative journalism at Fox News. What else can the U.S. intelligence community do to destroy its credibility, curb civil liberties, and ultimately undermine U.S. security? Spy on Congress. […]
- Loss of a Public Citizen: Bill Hauck 'March 11, 2014 8:49 pm'
- E-Bomb: The Electronic Weapon That Can Make a Plane “Disappear” *Videos* 'March 11, 2014 5:47 pm'For the skeptics out there, watch the following video of do-it-yourself homemade e-bombs disabling various electronic devices... Now consider what a rogue terror organization or black ops team could do with a multi-million dollar budget. […]Mac Slavo
- Homeland Security Pre-Staging A Domestic Military Force 'March 11, 2014 1:14 am'What we have here is a paranoid government, and one which is apparently and evidently ramping up for something… […]Contributing Author
- Weathering the Economic Collapse: Can You Reduce Any of These 10 Fixed Expenses? 'March 10, 2014 8:46 pm'You don’t have to be a passive victim of the economy. It’s time to sit down and take a long hard look at where your money is going. […]Contributing Author
- Game Changer: It Will Be Shocking for the Average American: “Your Cost of Living Will Quadruple” 'March 9, 2014 10:47 pm'I don't think the people of Rome thought that Rome would ever fall as an empire... but it did. […]Mac Slavo
- Ukraine’s Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Howitzers, Tanks Rolling Out 'March 9, 2014 5:13 pm'No worries though, because as soon as President Obama finishes up the Back 9 at his latest golf outing he'll jump on the phone (with the Presidential Pen in tow) to hash things out with Vladimir Putin. […]Contributing Author
- E-Bomb: The Electronic Weapon That Can Make a Plane “Disappear” *Videos* 'March 11, 2014 5:47 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)