help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Another Nixon to Impeach 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'Missouri governor Jay Nixon ignominiously fumbles his response to the Ferguson riots. […]
- Just Moseying Around in BHO Land 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'One long train of deceptions, crooked dealings, and manipulation in order to achieve Obama's political transformative goal of hurting America. […]
- Is the Tea Party Dead? 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'Radio and TV interviewers keep asking me this question. […]
- In Defense of 'Fear and Bitterness' 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'Matt Lewis attempts to play the moral superiority card as regards illegal immigration. […]
- Little League and Ferguson, MO 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'Baseball gives a more honest picture of race in America than media. […]
- Another Nixon to Impeach 'August 23, 2014 5:00 am'
- Why Is 'The Giver' Not Upsetting the Pro-Abortion Left? 'August 23, 2014 1:45 am'The summer’s biggest cinematic surprise must be the sight of legendary actress Meryl Streep in black and white as a maternalistic movie villain who proclaims “When people have the freedom to choose, they choose wrong every single time.” The movie is “The Giver,” adapted from Lois Lowry’s very popular young-adult novel of a dystopia where every extreme is ban […]Tim Graham
- CNN's Don Lemon: An 'Automatic' Weapon Is What I Say It Is 'August 23, 2014 12:53 am'Don Lemon at CNN isn't interested in being told what an "automatic" rifle is. He's decided what it is, and the truth doesn't matter. Even after recognizing after the fact that the person correcting him was right, he has no remorse for his demonstrated ignorance. On Wednesday, as Charles C. W. Cooke noted at National Review's The […]Tom Blumer
- USA Today Reporter Says She And 'Other' Protesters Stung With Tear Gas in Ferguson 'August 23, 2014 12:11 am'Look no further for an example of why police in Ferguson, Mo., don't trust the media. USA Today reporter Yamiche Alcindor appeared on MSNBC shortly before midnight on Aug. 18 for an interview with Rachel Maddow on the chaotic situation in Ferguson since the shooting death of an unarmed 18-year-old black man by a white police officer two weeks ago. (Vide […]Jack Coleman
- Liberals Devour Their Own: New York Times Attacked for Giving Both Sides of a Historian Plagiarism Fight 'August 22, 2014 10:24 pm'When the Left can't defend their plagiarists, they attack -- the original author? Reagan biographer Craig Shirley's work has been lifted almost word for word by liberal historian Rick Perlstein in his book, Invisible Bridge: The Fall of Nixon and the Rise of Reagan in no fewer than an astonishing allegation of 19 instances of plagiarism and as man […]Cheri Jacobus
- MRC's Brent Bozell on Foxnews.com: Media Censor Soros Connection to Perry Indictment 'August 22, 2014 8:53 pm'In the 1990s, conservative efforts to probe the multiplying scandals of Bill and Hillary Clinton were funded by Richard Mellon Scaife, and when Hillary urged the media to expose a "vast right-wing conspiracy," they responded like Pavlov's dogs. Now MRC president Brent Bozell has a commentary on Foxnews.com pointing out that these same national […]NB Staff
- Why Is 'The Giver' Not Upsetting the Pro-Abortion Left? 'August 23, 2014 1:45 am'
- Wash. flash flooding damages estimated 10 homes 'August 23, 2014 4:05 am'TWISP, Wash. (AP) — Mud slides and flash floods triggered by heavy rain falling on wildfire-scarred areas of north-central Washington damaged some homes, blocked portions of at least three highways and stranded motorists, officials say. There were no reports of injuries Thursday night.read more […]superadm
- Man who ate pot candy must stand trial in killing 'August 23, 2014 4:05 am'[…]superadm
- New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 'August 23, 2014 4:05 am'By ALAN SCHER ZAGIER and JIM SALTER […]superadm
- Green-Beckham to sit at OU after NCAA decision 'August 23, 2014 4:04 am'[…]superadm
- Nationals' 10-game win streak ends, Giants romp 'August 23, 2014 4:04 am'By JOSEPH WHITE […]superadm
- Wash. flash flooding damages estimated 10 homes 'August 23, 2014 4:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- President Obama's Problem: Political ADD 'August 22, 2014 8:12 pm'Michael Kazin, New Republic […]
- Al Sharpton. Mr. Respectable. 'August 22, 2014 8:01 pm'David Harsanyi, The FederalistThe persistent whitewashing of Al Sharpton’s sickening past will always be a mystery to me. But if we’re to trust Politico’s reporting today, Sharpton has emerged as the go-to civil rights guru for the Obama administration. “If anything,” writes Glenn Thrush, “the Ferguson crisis has underscored Sharpton’s role as the national b […]
- Will Kansas Be a Wildcard in 2014? 'August 22, 2014 7:42 pm'Amy Walter, RCP Changing LanesTom Bevan asks Amy Walter if she sees any surprises on the election horizon. […]
- Why It's Hard for White People to Get Ferguson 'August 22, 2014 7:37 pm'Robert Jones, AtlanticThe shooting of unarmed black teenager Michael Brown by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, and the anger poured out in response by Ferguson’s mostly black population, has snapped the issue of race into national focus. The incident has precipitated a much larger conversation, causing many Americans to question just how far rac […]
- Vicious Payback for ISIS Is Good Policy 'August 22, 2014 7:33 pm'Ed Rogers, Washington PostIn politics, the rule is, “when in trouble make some rubble.” Although the president has been hesitant about taking strong, decisive action in the Middle East, the sickening killing of journalist James Foley is a good reason to take a stand. The president can — and should — seize the moment; but this moment, as with all moments thes […]
- President Obama's Problem: Political ADD 'August 22, 2014 8:12 pm'
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Relocating Outside The Country… Some Interesting Possibilities 'August 22, 2014 11:28 pm'First and foremost, you don’t feel like a foreigner... […]Contributing Author
- Millions of Americans Are Vulnerable to Starvation: “Almost At the Point of No Return With Regard to the Coming Food Riots” 'August 22, 2014 5:43 pm'The lessons of history clearly demonstrate that dictatorial regimes, whether they be Socialists, Communists, and Marxists will not hesitate to use food as a weapon against their own people in order to solidify power and impose absolute autocratic control. […]Contributing Author
- Congress proposes new law prohibiting body armor in the Land of the Free 'August 22, 2014 4:28 am'Violation would carry CRIMINAL penalties, including up to ten years in prison. […]Contributing Author
- Former Mob Boss Warns Of Stock Market Crash: “I Don’t Trust Wall Street… Buy Gold And Silver” 'August 21, 2014 6:05 pm'Whatever your investments are, in a world where the entirety of your wealth can be wiped out in the blink of an eye it is critical for you to be able to hold your assets in your own hands. […]Mac Slavo
- Report: Spec Ops Contractors To Missouri: “Never Guessed We Would Deploy A High Threat Team In Our Own City” 'August 21, 2014 2:46 am'Company spokesperson: We are saddened that such service is needed in what is normally a peaceful, harmonious metropolitan area full of good people. […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Relocating Outside The Country… Some Interesting Possibilities 'August 22, 2014 11:28 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)