help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Benghazi and Obama's Ambition to Be U.N. SecGen 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'Washington rumor has it that Obama wants to be U.N. Secretary General. At the rate he's going, it won't be hard to do. […]
- U.S. Military: We Could Have Saved Ambassador Stevens 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'Elite U.S. troops were completely capable of saving Ambassador Chris Stevens during the Benghazi Consulate attacks on September 11, 2012. The facts contradict Defense Secretary Panetta's testimony. […]
- Obama's Still Trying to Define the War 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'And he still can't do better than W did. […]
- IRS Deficiencies and Health Care 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'The current scandal clearly reveals that the IRS cannot be trusted with confidential medical information. […]
- The New Barbarians 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'At least the Mongols were honest. They came to plunder. They didn't tell the peasant, "We are just collecting your fair share." […]
- Benghazi and Obama's Ambition to Be U.N. SecGen 'May 25, 2013 6:04 am'
- NPR’s On the Media Show Mocks Glenn Beck and TheBlaze 'May 26, 2013 3:53 am'With its frequent overt bias, NPR’s weekend media show On the Media makes NPR’s news magazine shows like Morning Edition appear thoroughly objective by comparison. It is so hopelessly biased that shows to explore the question of whether NPR was biased were themselves overwhelmingly biased. More recently, it deemed the issue of media coverage of butcher Kermi […]John Williams
- Go Ahead, Invade Their Phone Records: AP Reports Obama Has 'Alleged Scandals' and 'Alleged Misbehavior' 'May 26, 2013 2:55 am'Forget the Department of Justice surveillance. Associated Press is actually writing about “alleged scandals” and “alleged misbehavior” when it reports on Obama. Somehow we’re not going to take it seriously when former AP employees like Ron Fournier have predicted the AP surveillance was going to make the wire service turn critical of the White House. Tom Rau […]Tim Graham
- Evening Newscasts an Obama Scandal-Free Zone; ABC Touts Obama as ‘Consoler-in-Chief’ 'May 26, 2013 1:23 am'Not a syllable Friday or Saturday night on ABC, CBS or NBC about any of the several Obama scandals, but on Saturday night ABC’s World News trumpeted President Obama’s role as “consoler-in-chief.” With “Consoler-in-Chief” on screen, anchor David Muir announced: “President Obama will be in Moore, Oklahoma tomorrow. ABC’s Reena Ninan already there tonight as th […]Brent Baker
- Press Fails to Contrast Medea Benjamin's Civility With Obama With Disruptive Behavior During Bush 43 Years 'May 25, 2013 10:41 pm'Code Pink's Media Benjamin managed to break into another presidential event on Thursday, namely Barack Obama's speech at the National Defense University. The topic was "U.S. Counterterrorism Strategy," meaning that the administration's aversion to the T-word seems to be diminishing as the damaging scandal-related news continues to po […]Tom Blumer
- Liberal Guest Accuses MSNBC Analyst of Echoing ‘Talking Points From the White House’ 'May 25, 2013 9:02 pm'The perilously liberal Rolling Stone contributing editor and Buzzfeed reporter Michael Hastings on Saturday accused MSNBC analyst Perry Bacon Jr. of echoing “talking points from the White House." Such occurred on MSNBC’s Up during a discussion about President Obama’s recent national security speech (video follows with transcript and commentary): read mo […]Noel Sheppard
- NPR’s On the Media Show Mocks Glenn Beck and TheBlaze 'May 26, 2013 3:53 am'
- Spurs take 3-0 lead, beat Grizzlies 104-93 in OT 'May 26, 2013 5:35 am'By TERESA M. WALKER […]superadm
- QB Golson no longer enrolled at Notre Dame 'May 26, 2013 5:34 am'By TOM COYNE […]superadm
- Blackhawks beat Red Wings 4-1 to stay alive 'May 26, 2013 5:34 am'By JAY COHEN […]superadm
- 2 rockets hit Lebanese Hezbollah stronghold 'May 26, 2013 5:34 am'BEIRUT (AP) — Lebanese security officials say two rockets have slammed into a Beirut neighborhood that is a Hezbollah stronghold, wounding 3 people.read more […]superadm
- NH student's disappearance, death detailed in docs 'May 26, 2013 5:34 am'By LYNNE TUOHY DOVER, N.H. (AP) — Lizzi Marriott left a message saying she'd be home by midnight.read more […]superadm
- Spurs take 3-0 lead, beat Grizzlies 104-93 in OT 'May 26, 2013 5:35 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- America's Suicide Epidemic 'May 26, 2013 1:10 am'Tony Dokoupil, Newsweek […]
- GOP: Party of Crybabies 'May 26, 2013 1:00 am'Jonathan Bernstein, Salon […]
- Teens Tire of Facebook--But Not Enough to Log Off 'May 26, 2013 12:58 am'Victor Luckerson, Time […]
- When We Held Kings 'May 26, 2013 12:51 am'Eric Raskin, Grantland […]
- Who Are the Real Climate Deniers? 'May 26, 2013 12:46 am'David Solway, PJ Media […]
- America's Suicide Epidemic 'May 26, 2013 1:10 am'
- Watch: The Fiat End Game: “Our Nation Is In Crisis” (Micro-Documentary) 'May 26, 2013 4:11 am'If we don't make the necessary changes now, the alternative will be disastrous. […]Mac Slavo
- Things To Consider Before Bugging Out 'May 25, 2013 10:47 pm'The act of bugging out brings on its own set of potentially dangerous problems that you will have to deal with and suffer through “on the fly.” […]Contributing Author
- Cities Will Collapse Even Sooner Than We Fear 'May 24, 2013 4:27 pm'In known ‘hot spots’ in larger cities, the violence will start at once, and as soon as the violent offenders realize that the police response is inadequate (or totally missing) it will skyrocket in scope and extent... […]Contributing Author
- IT’S AIRBORNE: Human Transmission of Deadly H7N9 Virus Now Confirmed 'May 24, 2013 3:35 am'One of the most lethal influenza strains ever... […]Mac Slavo
- There Is Now a 100% Chance of a Market Collapse 'May 23, 2013 7:30 pm'This is going to wipe out a huge amount of capital… and believe me… it's 100% guaranteed to happen. […]Contributing Author
- Watch: The Fiat End Game: “Our Nation Is In Crisis” (Micro-Documentary) 'May 26, 2013 4:11 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)