I am voting for Herman Cain, all the way, even if Palin jumps in, so this is NOT a Palin endorsement, but she is NO DUMMY.
Palin wouldn’t have:
1. Said ‘corpse-man’ as COMMANDER IN CHIEF not 1x, not 2x, but THREE TIMES in 90 seconds READING OFF A TELEPROMPTER.
2. Any A**HOLE could spend A TRILLION DOLLARS and create jobs… EXCEPT OBAMA. BLS data shows precisely the OPPOSITE of what Bam-Bam touts. He says we ‘gained’ 2.7 million jobs. We LOST 2.65 million jobs from Jan ’09 – Jan ’11.
3. Palin wouldn’t have led both houses of congress HALF WAY into the NEXT FISCAL YEAR without a budget then BLAME IT ON THE OTHER GUYS.
4. Palin would NOT have us in Libya then tell Congress to f*ck-off when LEGALLY BOUND within 60 days to get their permission. And he’s a lawyer!
5. And speaking of telling our friends to f*ck off… ISRAEL. Palin understands the maxim ‘If Palestine laid down its weapons, there’d be no war. If Israel laid down its weapons there’d be no Israel.’
6. Palin wouldn’t have shut off WATER over a bait fish; which is bad enough, but Bam-Bam also stopped the flow of MONEY to the Central Valley of CA which struck me as over-the-top despotic. It was the FIRST TIME federal water had been shut off COMPLETELY, and he piles on by taking away money, too! America gets HALF of ALL its fruits, nuts, and vegetables from there. The lack of water killed vines it took A HUNDRED YEARS to cultivate, putting 45% of America’s farmers in FOOD-LINES in RICHEST FARMLAND IN AMERICA. There are LITERALLY tumbleweeds blowing though there… between the SOLAR FARMS being erected on the 250,000 acres of now fallow, once fertile, farmland. Solar farms, installed by Bam-Bam & Pelosi’s eco-terrorist friends…
7. Palin wouldn’t shut down oil and refinery activity in Texas over a lizard.
8. Palin wouldn’t have shut down ALL DRILLING IN GULF OF MEXICO. Even in SHALLOW WATERS. The problem with the Deepwater Horizon was the eco-terrorists wouldn’t let us drill SAFELY in SHALLOW WATER where we don’t need go*damned ROBOTS to kill a leak.
That’s just off the top of my head.
Read more -> http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/21/roger-ailes-its-truly-pathetic-i-gave-chris-matthews-his-start-televi#comment-1490606#ixzz1N1DBDEe6