help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Green Insanity Is Flooding Towns and Destroying Lives 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'The Army Corps of Engineers wants to prioritize pristine environmental perfection over flood control. It is ruining people's lives. […]
- The Deadly Truth about South Africa 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'The corruption in South Africa is so bad, it's like a noxious fog that has settled on a once peaceful, prosperous, and prejudiced nation. […]
- Beyond Race, Class, and Sex 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'It's time to look beyond politically correct labels and see the humanity in our fellow man. […]
- The College Admissions Scandal and Being Human 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'Hold off for a moment on the schadenfreude of watching rich and famous people get their comeuppance. […]
- The Rolling Genocide of America's Blacks 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'There's a holocaust afoot in the USA. […]
- Green Insanity Is Flooding Towns and Destroying Lives 'March 24, 2019 5:00 am'
- MSNBC Off the Rails: Demand Dems Ignore the Racist Mueller Report 'March 24, 2019 2:30 pm'At different points during their Saturday programming, MSNBC host Joy Reid and her panelists got out their tin-foil hats as they spun wild conspiracy theories of about the Special Counsel’s report and the Trump family. Between claims of racism by the investigators and claims of a collusion “cover-up”, the crazy train was doing full speed out of the station. […]
- Fox Highlights Cop Murdered by Illegal Immigrant, Other Nets Ignore 'March 23, 2019 11:15 pm'Since Thursday night, several shows on Fox News Channel have highlighted the latest example of an illegal immigrant who has murdered a police officer while the other networks have ignored the story. […]
- Byron York: So Much 'Intense Media Speculation' Turned Out to Be....Fake News 'March 23, 2019 9:45 pm'Byron York at the Washington Examiner reacted to Robert Mueller sending his report to the Justice Department with no further indictments by making a list of "5 things that didn't happen in the Mueller investigation." It quickly became clear that the media intensely speculated about a pile of terrible outcomes for Team Trump that didn't oc […]
- Joy Reid Keeps Hope Alive after Mueller: Lots of Other Investigations! 'March 23, 2019 5:45 pm'Keep hope alive! Okay, yeah, the Mueller investigation looks like a bust, and won't produce any more indictments. But hey: there are still lots of other investigations out there! The dream continues! That was the theme of Joy Reid's MSNBC show this morning. Check out the mashup we've created, and you'll soon get the idea. From congression […]
- Deadspin Prayer: May God Not Allow Liberty Bigots To Win 'March 23, 2019 5:15 pm'Liberty University pulled off a huge upset Friday in the NCAA Tournament, enraging the school's anti-Christian critics at Deadspin blog all the more about the Flames' presence in the "Big Dance." Earlier in the week, Deadspin's podcast selected Liberty as the "most hatable" team in the tourney, and now writer Laura Wagner i […]
- MSNBC Off the Rails: Demand Dems Ignore the Racist Mueller Report 'March 24, 2019 2:30 pm'
- AM Joy: Mueller a Bust, But Don't Forget all the Other Investigations! 'March 23, 2019 5:33 pm'[…]
- Ex-CBS's Logan Slams Media Deceptively Slanting Against Trump on Collusion 'March 23, 2019 3:30 pm'[…]
- Pelosi, Schumer: AG "Must Not Give Pres. Trump…Any ‘Sneak Preview’" of Mueller’s Findings, Evidence 'March 23, 2019 3:27 pm'(Screenshot) […]
- Maher on Trump: 'I Don't Need the Mueller Report to Know He's a Traitor, I Have a TV' 'March 23, 2019 2:56 pm'Real Time […]
- Must Watch: Watch Chris Matthews Suffer an EPIC Meltdown Over the Mueller Report 'March 23, 2019 3:04 am'Check out the link to the full post here from NewsBusters! […]
- AM Joy: Mueller a Bust, But Don't Forget all the Other Investigations! 'March 23, 2019 5:33 pm'
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'The Senate Armed Services Committee got an earful from military families forced to live in unhealthy conditions. Mold, lead paint and rats are some of the problems found on bases. Jan Crawford has the latest. […]
- CBS News investigation finds airline mechanics feel pressured to overlook potential safety issues 'February 5, 2019 3:03 am'A CBS News investigation reveals airline mechanics have felt pressured to overlook potential safety issues. In some cases, the Federal Aviation Administration agreed with those mechanics. Kris Van Cleave reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds recruiters pay struggling addicts to get surgery 'July 20, 2018 2:20 pm'A CBS News investigation has uncovered an industry of recruiters taking advantage of struggling addicts. It lures them into getting a non-FDA approved Naltrexone implant, which is meant to block the effects of opioids. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Vulnerable addicts are paid to get experimental procedure, investigation finds 'July 20, 2018 12:16 am'A CBS News investigation found that some vulnerable addicts are being paid to get a Naltrexone implant, which is not approved by the FDA and is intended to block the effects of opioids. Some doctors can make up to $30,000 for each surgery. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'CBS News went along with Border Patrol agents in Texas, where they found a "stash house" holding nearly 40 immigrants. One woman there says she paid a smuggler $8,000 just to get to the U.S. David Begnaud was there. […]
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'
- Bush's Immigration Message Strikes Right Tone 'March 24, 2019 1:29 pm'[…]
- Dems Should Leave Electoral College Alone 'March 24, 2019 1:26 pm'[…]
- President Trump Should Leave the Fed Alone 'March 24, 2019 1:08 pm'[…]
- Leave Ex-Felons' Rights Alone 'March 24, 2019 1:08 pm'[…]
- It's Official: Russiagate Is This Generation's WMD 'March 24, 2019 12:34 pm'Note to readers: in light of news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's investigation is complete, I'm releasing this chapter of Hate Inc. early, with a few new details added up top. Nobody wants to hear this, but news that Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller is headed home without issuing new charges is a death-blow for the reputation of the Amer […]
- Bush's Immigration Message Strikes Right Tone 'March 24, 2019 1:29 pm'
- “The Violence Was Shocking” – What It’s Really Like to Live in a City Under Siege 'March 23, 2019 5:09 pm'When you have a bunch of civilians with a lot of weapons, some strange situations can occur. […]Contributing Author
- Witness Video: Dallas Street Beat Down As Man Repeatedly Uppercuts Woman: “He Charged At Me And He Just Kept Hitting Me” 'March 22, 2019 4:15 pm'Shuffield reportedly had a gun in his hand at the time, leading Lee to call police on her cell phone... […]Mac Slavo
- Goodbye to the Internet: Interference by Governments Is Already Here 'March 21, 2019 7:00 pm'Government regulation combined with corporate social media self-censorship means that the user of the service will not know what he or she is missing because it will not be there. […]Contributing Author
- After Multiple Reports About New Zealanders Turning In Guns, Guess How Many Actually Did It? 'March 21, 2019 5:00 pm'Following reports that a flood of New Zealand gun owners have been voluntarily surrendering their firearms in the wake of last Friday's Christchurch mosque attack that left 50 dead, the numbers are in on how many Kiwis actually handed over their weapons. […]Contributing Author
- Gloomy Economic Outlook: The Fed Cuts The Growth Prospect For The U.S. 'March 21, 2019 3:30 pm'While there are plenty of experts out there who will tell us the economy is doing just fine and none of us should worry about a recession, the Federal Reserve slashed the economic growth prospect for the United States. The news seems bleak right now. […]Mac Slavo
- “The Violence Was Shocking” – What It’s Really Like to Live in a City Under Siege 'March 23, 2019 5:09 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)