help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Trayvon Martin's Final Hour 'May 22, 2013 6:04 am'Arguably the best bit of blogging detective work since the busting of Dan Rather's Air National Guard scam eight years has uncovered new evidence. […]
- Dewey: Stalin's Propagandist, the World's Teacher 'May 22, 2013 6:04 am'The single most influential man in the history of public education published a book whitewashing Stalinist tyranny, and inadvertently revealing his real aims with startling frankness. […]
- Obama Tosses a Grenade Into His Own Dugout 'May 22, 2013 6:04 am'Here's one player that won't make the Hall of Fame. […]
- The Oklahoma Tornadoes and the Pornography of Death 'May 22, 2013 6:04 am'The Moore tornado was indeed a newsworthy event. But the media treatment of the events, as almost always is the case, seemed excessive. […]
- Boston, Benghazi, and Barack 'May 22, 2013 6:03 am'Our foundering president could make the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia very dangerous. […]
- Trayvon Martin's Final Hour 'May 22, 2013 6:04 am'
- Dennis Miller: 'The American Media is in an Abusive Relationship With Obama' 'May 23, 2013 1:51 am'"Let's face facts: the American media is in an abusive relationship with Obama." So marvelously said Dennis Miller on Fox New's the O'Reilly Factor in a discussion about the Internal Revenue Service scandal Wednesday (video follows with transcript and absolutely no need for additional commentary): read more […]Noel Sheppard
- MSNBC’s Finney On IRS Scandal: ‘Why Didn't Romney Make More Of A Big Deal Of It?’ 'May 23, 2013 12:29 am'You can take the flack out of the DNC but you can't take the DNC out of the flack, especially it's MSNBC regular and newly-minted weekend host Karen Finney, who today said that Mitt Romney should have made a bigger deal out of the IRS scandal on the campaign trail. The only problem, of course, is that no one knew about the IRS's malfeasance un […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Gayle King to Tom Coburn: Deficit-Neutral Disaster Relief Risks 'Alienating Your Constituents' 'May 23, 2013 12:16 am'On Wednesday's CBS This Morning, open Obama supporter Gayle King strongly hinted to Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn that he would face voter backlash for seeking cuts in the federal budget to pay for tornado disaster relief: "You voted against relief plans for Hurricane Sandy, and it sounds that you would do the same if it was raised in Oklahoma. Do yo […]Matthew Balan
- Politico Reporter: IRS Targeting of Tea Party 'Easily Influenced' 2012 Election 'May 22, 2013 11:51 pm'The signs keep accumulating that the IRS scandal is worse than liberals are willing to concede. On Bill Press's radio show yesterday, a reporter with left-leaning Politico told Press that the Internal Revenue Service dragging its feet on applications for tax-exempt status from tea party groups probably affected the outcome of last year's election. […]Jack Coleman
- IRS Charged With Unfair Scrutiny of Pro-Life Groups' Prayer Events, Protest Signs 'May 22, 2013 11:02 pm'“When it rains, it pours” is an accurate description of the situation currently faced by the Internal Revenue Service, which is under intense criticism for denying tax-exempt status to conservative groups with the words “Tea Party” or “Patriot” in their names. As if that wasn't enough, even though the national media are not drilling down on this, the IR […]Randy Hall
- Dennis Miller: 'The American Media is in an Abusive Relationship With Obama' 'May 23, 2013 1:51 am'
- Arias jury deadlocked but must keep deliberating 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'By BRIAN SKOLOFF and JOSH HOFFNER […]superadm
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'By RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI and CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN […]superadm
- Kerry: US, allies, ready to step up aid rebels 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'By BRADLEY KLAPPER AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry says the United States and its Arab and European allies will step up their support for Syria's opposition to help them "fight for tread more […]superadm
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'By PETE YOST WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI says a man being questioned by authorities in the Boston bombing probe was fatally shot when he initiated a violent confrontation.read more […]superadm
- Garcetti elected LA mayor after promising jobs 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'By MICHAEL R. BLOOD […]superadm
- Arias jury deadlocked but must keep deliberating 'May 23, 2013 3:35 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations 'May 23, 2013 2:37 am'Charles Blow, New York Times […]
- Targeting Journalists Is an Unconstitutional Act 'May 23, 2013 2:35 am'Nick Gillespie, Dly Beast […]
- Oklahoma Needs Help, Not Ideology 'May 23, 2013 2:34 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- While listening to an NPR report out of Moore, Okla., this week, I was genuinely shocked. Not by the scale of the devastation or the tenacity of people who have grown stoically accustomed to the damage tornados can do, but by a political sentiment that, in almost any other era, would not have been surprising at all.R […]
- Issa's Restraint at IRS Hearing May Benefit GOP 'May 23, 2013 2:27 am'Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPRepublicans have cautioned party lawmakers investigating the politically charged IRS controversy against overplaying their hand. If Wednesday's House Oversight Committee hearing is any indication, Chairman Darrell Issa is paying heed -- at least for now.The California lawmaker, who recently held Attorney General Eric Holder in con […]
- Going for the Jugular of ObamaCare 'May 23, 2013 1:26 am'Peter Ferrara, American SpectatorThe IRS scandal provides Republicans and conservatives with the opportunity to repeal and replace Obamacare now. The House Republican majority should refuse to fund the expansion of the IRS necessary to manage Obamacare. Without that funding, and hiring thousands of additional agents, the IRS cannot even begin to manage Obama […]
- Blacks, Conservatives and Plantations 'May 23, 2013 2:37 am'
- Is America’s Economy Being Sovietized? 'May 22, 2013 10:49 pm'In the end, the Soviet economy was so utterly fraudulent that the final breakdown of the system came as a complete surprise to many in political and economic fields of the era. This is what happens when governments control all source data for financial statistics; transparency dies and collapse creeps in. […]Contributing Author
- America’s Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole 'May 22, 2013 4:41 pm'What we are witnessing right now is the calm before the storm. Let us hope that it lasts for as long as possible so that we can have more time to prepare. […]Contributing Author
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters 'May 22, 2013 1:00 am'Mysterious things have been occurring on the social networks: posts have disappeared, some posts are hidden from the timelines of readers, and trolls abound... […]Contributing Author
- YOU ARE CRAZY: New Psychiatric Guidelines Target Hoarding, Child Temper Tantrums, and a Host of Other “Illnesses” 'May 21, 2013 5:41 pm'Let's connect the dots a little bit to get an idea of how this is going to have a direct impact on your life in the very near future. […]Mac Slavo
- “It’s Not a Conspiracy Theory… It Is Happening Right Now” 'May 21, 2013 1:00 am'You are on the list if you are a freedom minded, free thinker that believes in a Constitutional Republic. […]Mac Slavo
- Is America’s Economy Being Sovietized? 'May 22, 2013 10:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)