help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Are Little Girls Now Being Made Of? 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'During the early and mid-20th century, it was a proven fact that women in America were morally superior to American men. […]
- Leftist Global Warming Mythology 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'Why does the left love its silly theory of man-made global warming? […]
- School Choice: Matt Damon Elevates Hypocrisy to an Art Form 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'Damon has now cast himself in the role of a useful idiot, opposing the efforts of conservatives determined to offer children the very same thing Damon provides for his precious children: school choice. […]
- Time to End Birthright Citizenship 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'The current interpretation of birthright citizenship has been a huge mistake and, given the burden illegal aliens have imposed on our welfare, educational, and health care systems, a very costly one. […]
- Lois Lerner and Non-Conspiracy Conspiracy 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'The Deep State and its inner convictions. […]
- What Are Little Girls Now Being Made Of? 'September 21, 2017 5:00 am'
- Politico: ‘Rank and File’ at CNN ‘Grumble’ at Jim Acosta’s bias 'September 21, 2017 5:26 pm'Even some of his colleagues at CNN view Jim Acosta as a liberal cheerleader. That’s the conclusion in a new Politico Magazine profile piece. The September 21 story featured this anonymous quote from a “senior person” at CNN: “There’s some grumbling in the rank-and-file that this isn’t straight news.” […]Scott Whitlock
- Networks Ignore Study Showing Faulty Climate Assumptions In Paris Agreement 'September 21, 2017 5:08 pm'The broadcast networks were in an uproar in June when President Donald Trump said he would withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement, but omitted a new study showing Paris Agreement predictions overstated Earth’s warming. […]Aly Nielsen
- ABC Interviews ‘Infamous’ Spicer, Demands He Apologize to America 'September 21, 2017 5:03 pm'In a remarkably hostile interview with former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer for ABC’s Good Morning America on Thursday, correspondent Paula Faris asked the former presidential spokesman if he ever “lied to American people,” pressed him to apologize to country, and labeled him “the most famous and infamous former press secretary of modern times.” […]Kyle Drennen
- Ben Shapiro Eviscerates Jimmy Kimmel’s Health Care Tirades; ‘Egregious’ to Exploit His Son 'September 21, 2017 4:47 pm'Amidst the liberal media’s undying support for Jimmy Kimmel’s emotion-driven push to socialize health care, conservative icon and podcast host Ben Shapiro demolished Kimmel’s fact-free, liberal claims on his Wednesday show. “Because of the merge of entertainment and politics, we’ve basically said that those hearts are the fullest, we’re just going to grant t […]Curtis Houck
- CBS Grills Mike Pence on Iran, Defends Obama Nuke Deal 'September 21, 2017 4:28 pm'The journalists at CBS This Morning, particularly Charlie Rose, are usually rather soft when it comes to high profile leaders, particularly Democrats. It’s not surprising that this rule didn’t hold for Mike Pence on Thursday. Rose grilled the Vice President on Iran and defended Barack Obama’s nuclear deal with the rogue country. […]Scott Whitlock
- Politico: ‘Rank and File’ at CNN ‘Grumble’ at Jim Acosta’s bias 'September 21, 2017 5:26 pm'
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- Wisc. Senator Denounces 'Vile and Racist' Student Video of Beheading Police 'September 21, 2017 4:12 pm'... […]Michael W. Chapman
- Tillerson: ‘We Have Seen Anything But a Peaceful, Stable Region' Since the Iran Deal 'September 21, 2017 3:53 pm'Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Wednesday that since the Iran deal was confirmed, “we have seen anything but a peaceful, stable region” and that’s the “real issue” with the agreement. […]Melanie Arter
- CBS Grills Mike Pence on Iran, Defends Obama Nuke Deal 'September 21, 2017 3:50 pm'[…]MRCTV
- Policing in the 21st Century 'September 21, 2017 3:42 pm'American law enforcement faces a host of challenges in 2017. […]Michael Morris
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 2, 2016 9:29 pm'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'
- The GOP Peddles Nonsense to Sell Its Health-Care Plan 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'Albert Hunt, BloombergGraham-Cassidy isn't just a transfer of resources from Washington to the states. It's an assault on people who need help. […]
- Republicans Get One Last Chance to Replace Obamacare 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'Lanhee Chen, WSJFor seven years Republicans promised to repeal ObamaCare, and now they have one last chance to deliver. […]
- Trump vs. Bannon in 'Bama 'September 21, 2017 11:18 am'David Catanese, US News & World Report […]
- Joe Biden vs. the Post-Labor Left 'September 21, 2017 11:04 am'Noah Rothman, Commentary […]
- Tax Reform Progress 'September 21, 2017 11:04 am'[…]
- The GOP Peddles Nonsense to Sell Its Health-Care Plan 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'
- Top Investment CEO Shocked By Jamie Dimon Bitcoin Comments: “Major Banks Are All Spending Billions Of Dollars To Get In On Blockchain” 'September 21, 2017 2:25 am'Bitcoin has woken up the significance of blockchain technology... and Ethereum comes along with smart contracts on the blockchain... and this is so significant because this is basically going to uberize banking... it's going to be such a big benefit that the major banks are all spending billions of dollars to get into blockchain... […]Mac Slavo
- This Is The Real Threat To Us All: “Don’t Be Fooled By The Magic Show” 'September 20, 2017 10:00 pm'Do not be fooled by the magic show. The real threat to us all is the central banking and international banking apparatus, including the BIS and the IMF. […]Contributing Author
- This Border Wall Reduced Illegal Immigration By Over 99% 'September 20, 2017 9:30 pm'There is a border wall in existence that reduced illegal immigration by over 99%. Viktor Orban, the Prime Minister of Hungary put up a double fence along the border of his country with Serbia, and the results were staggering. […]Mac Slavo
- New Survey Shows Just How Hard It Is To Make Ends Meet: ‘Half Of People Need Credit Cards Just To Make It To Their Next Payday’ 'September 20, 2017 7:30 pm'A new survey was done in the United Kingdom and it shows just how hard it is for young people to survive paycheck to paycheck. Almost half of those surveyed admitted to needing credit to make ends meet until they get paid again. […]Mac Slavo
- Thunderstorm Blasts Radiation Everywhere After Turning Into Nuclear Reactor 'September 20, 2017 5:30 pm'When a thunderstorm rolled over the Japanese beach town of Uchinada early one December morning in 2015, residents had no idea what they were in for. Sometime after 5 am, a flash of lightning struck a wind turbine and incredible weather phenomena occurred. […]Mac Slavo
- Top Investment CEO Shocked By Jamie Dimon Bitcoin Comments: “Major Banks Are All Spending Billions Of Dollars To Get In On Blockchain” 'September 21, 2017 2:25 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)