help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Republicans Need to Think outside the Bubble 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'Think Democrats live in a bubble? Republicans do, too, and it could obliterate them in the midterms. […]
- Illegal Caravans Encouraged by Honduras and Soros 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'These migrations are not spontaneous, with both governments in question encouraging them as a political and economic safety valve and a source of foreign currency, financed in part by foreign leftists with connections to George Soros. […]
- How Elizabeth Warren Made Identity Politics Work...for Her 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'The "Pow Wow Chow" senator is only the product of the foul system that produced her. […]
- 'Democratic Socialism': A Myth and an Oxymoron 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'For the most part, you can't have both democracy and socialism. They just don't go together. […]
- K-12: Why So Little for the Mind? 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'The commies (can we still call them that?) are running the education asylum. […]
- Republicans Need to Think outside the Bubble 'October 18, 2018 5:00 am'
- Farrakhan Calling Jewish People ‘Termites’ Is Not a Twitter Violation 'October 17, 2018 8:58 pm'Twitter is very keen on promoting “healthy conversation” and removing “dehumanizing language.” The exception to the rule? Louis Farrakhan. In a video tweeted by Farrakhan, the minister compared Jewish people to“termites.” […]Corinne Weaver
- Report: Google News Biased Toward the Left 4-to-1 'October 17, 2018 8:51 pm'Is Google News neutral? Not according to a new report that studied the issue and determined that its results were skewed liberal. AllSides, a media technology group, spent two weeks analyzing Google News’ homepage and determined that news outlets with a left-leaning bias were always at the top of the list. […]Corinne Weaver
- Supreme Court Case Could Determine Free Speech on Social Media 'October 17, 2018 3:48 pm'The Supreme Court has agreed to hear a case that could determine the status of social media companies as state actors. On October 12, the court accepted Manhattan Community Access Corp v. Halleck, a case where two producers sued the Manhattan Neighborhood Network for suspending them for expressing critical views. […]Corinne Weaver
- Twitter CEO Dorsey: Comment Backing ‘Free Speech’ Was “a Joke” 'October 16, 2018 7:49 pm'So much for Twitter being the “free speech wing of the free speech party.” Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey couldn’t have distanced himself further from that famous 2012 quote. He told a “Wired 25” audience Tuesday that the original quote “was a joke.” In 2012, then-Twitter UK General Manager Tony Wang told a media summit that the company tried to be “neutral” becaus […]Dan Gainor
- Google Relies on Soros as an ‘Expert’ in Good Censor’ Report 'October 12, 2018 1:40 pm'Google wants to cite only the best experts in their fields in order to justify its position. Who better than liberal billionaire George Soros? In the Google presentation, “The Good Censor,” leaked to Breitbart, the search media company cited 27 so-called “experts” for different aspects of digital freedom and online censorship. […]Corinne Weaver
- Farrakhan Calling Jewish People ‘Termites’ Is Not a Twitter Violation 'October 17, 2018 8:58 pm'
- On MSNBC, Advisor for Clinton Defender MoveOn.org Calls Trump 'Sexual Predator' 'November 27, 2018 7:10 pm'For more, see the cross post at the MRC's NewsBusters blog […]MRCTV
- Pelosi Endorses ‘Collateral Damage’ to Those ‘Who Do Not Share Our View’: ‘So Be It’ 'October 18, 2018 6:25 pm'Rep. Nancy Pelosi: 'So be it." (Screenshot) “So be it,” House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared regarding the possibility of her political opponents suffering “collateral damage.” Please support CNSNews today! [a 501(c)(3) non-profit production of the Media Research Center] DONATE Or, book travel through MRC’s Travel Discounts P […]Craig Bannister
- Tired, Old Liberal Dogmas or How Liberal McKay Coppins Reimagined Facts of Newt Gingrich 'October 18, 2018 5:43 pm'I’ve often said that one of the signs of great writing is the ability to look within even your most hated enemy and find the grain of humanity through which they can be understood and explored by the reader. McKay Coppins’ new profile piece on Newt Gingrich in The Atlantic website is not great writing, just a liberal screed. But as Dorothy Parker said, “You […]Michael Morris
- Calls for Violence Must Be Denounced 'October 18, 2018 5:27 pm'Of all the voices being raised against the specter of mob rule in this country, few carry more weight than that of Steve Scalise. Please support CNSNews today! [a 501(c)(3) non-profit production of the Media Research Center] DONATE Or, book travel through MRC’s Travel Discounts Program! MRC receives a rebate for each booking when you use our special codes. B […]Michael Morris
- Media Research Center Announces 2019 Mediterranean Cruise 'October 18, 2018 4:55 pm'MRC's Mediterranean Cruise set for Sept. 13-24, 2019 The Media Research Center (MRC) has announced its 2019 Mediterranean Cruise will take place September 13-24, 2019. Please support CNSNews today! [a 501(c)(3) non-profit production of the Media Research Center] DONATE Or, book travel through MRC’s Travel Discounts Program! MRC receives a rebate for eac […]Craig Bannister
- On MSNBC, Advisor for Clinton Defender MoveOn.org Calls Trump 'Sexual Predator' 'November 27, 2018 7:10 pm'
- CBS News investigation finds recruiters pay struggling addicts to get surgery 'July 20, 2018 2:20 pm'A CBS News investigation has uncovered an industry of recruiters taking advantage of struggling addicts. It lures them into getting a non-FDA approved Naltrexone implant, which is meant to block the effects of opioids. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Vulnerable addicts are paid to get experimental procedure, investigation finds 'July 20, 2018 12:16 am'A CBS News investigation found that some vulnerable addicts are being paid to get a Naltrexone implant, which is not approved by the FDA and is intended to block the effects of opioids. Some doctors can make up to $30,000 for each surgery. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'CBS News went along with Border Patrol agents in Texas, where they found a "stash house" holding nearly 40 immigrants. One woman there says she paid a smuggler $8,000 just to get to the U.S. David Begnaud was there. […]
- Arizona teacher on active shooter drills: "It gets to you" 'June 27, 2018 1:14 am'Across the country, teachers are being asked to participate in active shooter drills, designed to keep their students safe. But one educator in Arizona says even though she knows it's a drill, it can still be scary. CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz gets a teacher's perspective. […]
- Former deputy sheriff now conducts active shooter training: "As America we need to wake up" 'June 26, 2018 11:28 pm'Former deputy sheriff Eric Frost now runs a company that conducts active shooter training, including for teachers. CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz talks to him about why it's important for preschools to be prepared. […]
- CBS News investigation finds recruiters pay struggling addicts to get surgery 'July 20, 2018 2:20 pm'
- What Arab World Needs Most Is Free Expression 'October 18, 2018 7:12 pm'Jamal Khashoggi, Washington PostA note from Karen Attiah, Washington Post Global Opinions editor: I received this column from Jamal Khashoggi's translator and assistant the day after Jamal was reported missing in Istanbul. […]
- Democrats Aren't the Party of Women 'October 18, 2018 7:11 pm'Candace Owens, FOX NewsAs Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., pointed out, all Democrats want is power – by any means necessary. […]
- Year of the Woman Crashes Into President 'Horseface' 'October 18, 2018 7:09 pm'Margaret Carlson, Daily BeastA strange race in Tennessee may show the impact the president’s comments are having on voters. […]
- Unique From Day One: Pro-life Is Pro-Science 'October 18, 2018 7:08 pm'Jeanne Mancini, RealClearPoliticsThis year, March for Life leadership wanted to draw attention to the fact that science and technology continue to reveal the humanity and life of an unborn person even in its very earliest stages. That’s why the 2019 March for Life theme is “Unique From Day One: Pro-life Is Pro-Science.” […]
- The Truth Behind the Latest Global Warming Scare 'October 18, 2018 7:05 pm'Richard Epstein, Defining IdeasThe simple path of steady and predictable technological improvement promises far greater returns than the measures suggested by the IPCC report. […]
- What Arab World Needs Most Is Free Expression 'October 18, 2018 7:12 pm'
- Homeland Security Warns Central America: “The United States Will Use EVERY Available Measure To Prevent Your Illegal Entry” 'October 19, 2018 3:27 am'The President of the United States has clearly indicated his intention to shut down the southern border using whatever means the United States deems appropriate, including the use of force. He's not playing around. […]Mac Slavo
- Federal Judge “Shocked” To Find Obama State Dept Lied To Protect Hillary From Email Server Lawsuits 'October 19, 2018 12:00 am'Perhaps the deep state remains in control behind the scenes after all (consider the recent back-pedal on declassifying the Russian probe documents)? […]Contributing Author
- Rush Limbaugh’s Prediction: GOP Will Keep The House & Make Gains In Senate 'October 18, 2018 11:00 pm'Well-known talk radio host Rush Limbaugh made a prediction about the midterm elections that is bound to cause a debate. Limbaugh predicts that Republicans will retain control of the House of Representatives and make gains to their majority in the Senate. […]Mac Slavo
- Full Circle: Lessons of the Lost City in the Sands of Time 'October 18, 2018 11:00 pm'In modernity, just as in antiquity, there are similar rhymes as civilizations are divided, seemingly, by fickle gods. The sun rises. The sun sets. Nations rise and civilizations fall. […]Mac Slavo
- Man Falls Down 100-Foot Mine Shaft, Breaks Both Legs, Encounters Rattlesnakes – and Survives 'October 18, 2018 10:00 pm'The will to survive can be an incredibly powerful force, as the case of John Waddell demonstrates. […]Mac Slavo
- Homeland Security Warns Central America: “The United States Will Use EVERY Available Measure To Prevent Your Illegal Entry” 'October 19, 2018 3:27 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)