help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Winston Churchill: Patriotic Filmmaker 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'How Churchill utilized the legend of Horatio Nelson to encourage Britain at its darkest hour. […]
- Judge Jeanine Pirro Talks Law and Order with American Thinker 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'Pirro is putting her talents toward exposing the Left and its radical agenda. […]
- Democrat Censured for Voting with Trump 19% of the Time. Bipartisanship Is Dead. 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'Apparently, voting against the president 81% of the time constitutes being a raging right-wing reprobate in today's liberal hive mind. […]
- Vermont Conservatives Have Had Enough of Their RINO Governor 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'Phil Scott's number is up. Who will replace him? […]
- Schiff Shafts Biden 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'Adam Schiff channels Wile E. Coyote regarding the Trump/Ukraine "scandal." […]
- Winston Churchill: Patriotic Filmmaker 'September 22, 2019 5:00 am'
- Maher and His Guests Excited to Talk Impeachment Over Whistle-Blower Scandal 'September 21, 2019 6:45 pm'Weighing in on the whistle-blower scandal that the media have treated as the apocalypse over the past few days, Real Time host Bill Maher noted that “impeachment is in the news.” While he acknowledged that “a lot of people were saying today, ‘oh, we’ve got him,’” a disheartened Maher said “I wouldn’t get my hopes up” that the whistle-blower scandal will brin […]
- Panicky NY Times’s Climate Crusade Feeds Kids’ Fears: ‘Our Terrifying World’ 'September 21, 2019 4:45 pm'The New York Times’ Saturday edition brought an update to the world-wide “climate strike” by schoolchildren from the paper’s apocalyptic-sounding international climate reporter Somini Sengupta. It's a huge two-page story with photos from around the world: “Young People Around the World Take It to the Streets.” The text box: “Anxious about the future and […]
- Washington Post Sneers at Mike Pence's 'Parallel Universe' at Heritage Foundation 'September 21, 2019 3:45 pm'The Washington Post is perennially sneering at conservatives, as you can see from this Friday story: "Greetings from Mike Pence’s parallel universe. It’s Constitution Day at the Heritage Foundation." Whose parallel universe? Post political writer Ben Terris expects that everyone lives in the world of liberal impressions that The Washington Post is […]
- Bozell & Graham Column: Earth Worship and Climate Confessions 'September 21, 2019 11:15 am'In advance of the United Nations “Climate Action Summit” on September 23, leftists are actively practicing their faith. Man has despoiled the Earth, and now must…confess to the Earth? Confess your ecological sins to plants? Confess to NBC News? […]
- Washington Post Compares Frederick Douglass Photos With Elizabeth Warren Selfies 'September 21, 2019 12:45 am'If the mainstream media wants to find out why fewer and fewer people take them seriously, a September 18 article in the Washington Post would be towards the top of the piles of evidence. The very title of the story by Hannah Natanson reflects both the extreme shallowness along with the obvious bias to produce the incredibly cringeworthy "Frederick Dougl […]
- Maher and His Guests Excited to Talk Impeachment Over Whistle-Blower Scandal 'September 21, 2019 6:45 pm'
- On 'Real Time,' Andrew Sullivan Slams 'Uniquely Corrupt...Crazy, Unhinged' President Trump 'September 21, 2019 4:00 pm'During the most recent edition of Real Time, the panel discussed the whistle-blower scandal that the media have treated as the apocalypse over the past few days. […]
- Maher, Panel Suggest Impeaching Trump Over Whistle-Blower Scandal 'September 21, 2019 3:49 pm'Weighing in on the whistle-blower scandal that the media have treated as the apocalypse over the past few days, Real Time host Bill Maher noted that "a lot of people were saying today, 'oh, we've got him.'" A disheartened Maher said "I wouldn't get my hopes up" that the whistle-blower scandal will bring President Trump […]
- CNN Hypes Story of Amazon Employee who Wishes Amazon Wouldn't Exist 'September 20, 2019 11:33 pm'[…]
- Ann Coulter: Shrieking Climate Kid Video Reminds Me that ‘Most Girls Would be Better Off Getting Married’ 'September 20, 2019 9:34 pm'(Screenshot) “Every day, I am reminded that most girls would be better off getting married and raising kids,” political pundit Ann Coulter declared Friday in response to video of a young female activist screaming at a crowd at a climate rally at the U.S. Capitol Friday. […]
- Capitol Hill Tea Party Rally: Americans Do Not Want Socialism! 'September 20, 2019 9:17 pm'Jenny Beth Martin. (Getty Images) […]
- On 'Real Time,' Andrew Sullivan Slams 'Uniquely Corrupt...Crazy, Unhinged' President Trump 'September 21, 2019 4:00 pm'
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:30 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:41 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'July 25, 2019 9:08 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'June 18, 2019 11:52 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 13, 2019 11:38 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:30 pm'
- GM Strike--Which Party Is Best for Workers in 2020? 'September 22, 2019 11:40 am'If Democrats can demonstrate that they're sincere in helping the working class and not just using workers for props, they could see success in 2020. […]
- We Know Smoking Kills. Vaping? The Jury's Still Out 'September 22, 2019 11:26 am'[…]
- The Women's March Still Has an Anti-Semitism Problem 'September 22, 2019 11:26 am'[…]
- Cokie Roberts Persevered in a Male-Dominated Field 'September 22, 2019 11:26 am'[…]
- DC Can Have Representation as Part of Maryland 'September 22, 2019 11:26 am'[…]
- GM Strike--Which Party Is Best for Workers in 2020? 'September 22, 2019 11:40 am'
- JPMorgan CRIMINALS EXPOSED: Watch Gold Hit $1,600! 'September 21, 2019 5:30 pm'In September 2018, I bought 50 ounces of gold eagles at $1,200. The following week, gold hit $1,180 and I issued an exclusive alert in the newsletter, along with this REPORT, in which I called the bottom. I've never done that before, but the research was so accurate that it would have been a sin not to. […]Contributing Author
- Who Really Benefits From The “Iran Attacked Saudi Arabia” Narrative? 'September 20, 2019 10:30 pm'After 9/11 the concept of the “false flag attack” gained prominence in American culture, and ever since, more and more people are starting to question the official narrative whenever new crisis events occur. It is possible that this is why there has not been another attack in the US on the scale of 9/11 since 2001; not because the government is doing a bette […]Contributing Author
- World Health Organization: The Globe Isn’t Ready For A World-Wide Pandemic 'September 20, 2019 5:30 pm'The World Health Organization says that the chances of the globe suffering from a worldwide pandemic continue to increase. But along with the increased risk of a global outbreak is the fact that humanity is far from ready for it to happen. […]Mac Slavo
- Martial Law Masquerading as Law and Order: The Police State’s Language of Force 'September 20, 2019 12:30 pm'It’s all a lie. There can be no free speech for the citizenry when the government speaks in a language of force. What is this language of force? […]Contributing Author
- Home Depot And Lowe’s Accused Of Scanning Millions Of Customers Faces 'September 19, 2019 10:30 pm'Home improvement stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s have become partners in Big Brother’s ever-expanding public surveillance program. Welcome to China, sorry I meant America, where everyone is treated like a potential criminal. […]Contributing Author
- JPMorgan CRIMINALS EXPOSED: Watch Gold Hit $1,600! 'September 21, 2019 5:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)