help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Government's COVID Tyranny Heralding a New Dark Age 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'COVID has shown us how rigid a technocracy can be, even in a supposedly democratic society. […]
- Biden Officials Defy Critical Civil Rights Law 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'No wonder the Biden administration shifting attention away from actual civil rights law to its new “civil rights” laws—it’s violating the actual law all the time. […]
- The Steep Cost of American Retreat 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'Washington is still paying dearly for its miscalculations in Kabul. […]
- Don't Get Cocky about the Midterms 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'Biden's lousy poll numbers be damned. The minute conservatives get complacent, they lose. […]
- Wokeness Hits the Upper Echelons of the Air Force 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'The Air Force Special Tactics community encountered wokeness, but resistance in the lower ranks sparked a backlash. […]
- Government's COVID Tyranny Heralding a New Dark Age 'January 19, 2022 6:00 am'
- Column: How Can the GOP Look Good Despite the Media? 'January 19, 2022 6:05 am'As we approach the one-year anniversary of Biden’s inauguration, Gallup brought some bad polling news for the Democrats. Over 2021, Gallup found “a dramatic shift” in party identification in their surveys, from a nine-percentage-point Democratic advantage in the first quarter (49 to 40 percent) to a rare five-point Republican edge in the fourth quarter (47 t […]Tim Graham
- FORGET SOMETHING? CBS Omits COVID Testing Website Glitches During Their Coverage 'January 18, 2022 9:46 pm'On the day of the early launch of the Biden administration's COVID test website, CBS Evening News omitted a key detail of the story surrounding its launch. The website has suffered numerous reported glitches, a detail that CBS obviously doesn't want you to know because it makes their friends in the Biden administration look bad. During a segment o […]Kevin Tober
- Shannon Bream Busts Fake News From NPR: Gorsuch Spiteful on Masking 'January 18, 2022 8:19 pm'NPR Legal Affairs correspondent Nina Totenberg gave us yet another reason to defund the government-financed radio station on Tuesday when she published some fake news suggesting Justice Neil Gorsuch was spitefully rejecting pleas from Chief Justice John Roberts and Justice Sonia Sotomayor to wear a mask, as the latter is diabetic. But Fox News chief legal co […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Seth Meyers Celebrates MLK Day By Blasting Republicans For Quoting MLK 'January 18, 2022 8:07 pm'NBC Late Night host Seth Meyers spent Martin Luther King Jr. Day attacking Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for having the audacity to quote King, accusing them of cherry-picking King's words and being hypocritical on civil rights issues. Meyers first took a shot at all Republicans, "Well, today is Martin Luther King Jr. Da […]Alex Christy
- CNN Analyst: Biden's Mishandling of Afghanistan Emboldens Putin To Invade Ukraine 'January 18, 2022 7:34 pm'The hits—of the bad sort—just keep on coming for Joe Biden. Yesterday, we noted CNN's New Day highlighting Biden's "abysmal, spectacular, failures" on the domestic front. Today, New Day's focus turned to the international scene. And—zing!—a prominent journalist opined that Biden's catastrophic mishandling of the Afghanistan wit […]Mark Finkelstein
- Column: How Can the GOP Look Good Despite the Media? 'January 19, 2022 6:05 am'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- What Does It Mean If Republicans Won't Debate? 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'Last week, the Republican National Committee announced its plans to prohibit Republican presidential candidates from participating in the official general elect... […]
- The Overstretched Superpower 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'Does America have more rivals than it can handle? […]
- Why Biden Has Sacrificed Ukraine 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'Putin sees through the West's empty rhetoric […]
- RNC Is Right to Pull Out of the Presidential Debates 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'It's time to say goodbye to the faceless, unelected Commission on Presidential Debates, forever. […]
- Biden Admin's Year-One Grade Is Just Incomplete 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'Here come the one-year retrospectives of Joe Biden's presidency as the anniversary arrives this week. Here are some guidelines for assessing them, beyond the obvious advice to be wary of partisans who would praise or pan Biden regardless of what he had done. […]
- What Does It Mean If Republicans Won't Debate? 'January 19, 2022 3:48 am'
- Expect Fresh Fruits and Vegetables To Get More Expensive 'January 18, 2022 9:00 pm'The mainstream media is finally warning that the trucker vaccine mandate will likely increase the costs of fruit and vegetables. The CEO of Canadawide Fruits told Bloomberg that the cost of transporting produce climbed 25% last week. The post Expect Fresh Fruits and Vegetables To Get More Expensive first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don […]Mac Slavo
- Israeli Study: 4th Dose Of COVID “Vaccine” Is Less Effective 'January 18, 2022 6:30 pm'The increase in antibodies produced by a fourth shot of a COVID-19 vaccine is not enough to prevent infections from the omicron variant, according to preliminary research at an Israeli hospital. Are they finally admitting that because the first 3 shots don't work at stopping transmission, a fourth is likely not going to either? The post Israeli Study: 4 […]Mac Slavo
- CDC Says Masks Don’t Work, Suggesets An Upgrade 'January 18, 2022 4:00 pm'The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday revised its stance on various kinds of masks, acknowledging that the cloth masks which are frequently worn by Americans do not offer much protection, if any, from viral infections. Most rational people have known this from the onslaught of this scamdemic. The post CDC Says Masks Don’t Work, Suggesets A […]Mac Slavo
- A Shockingly High Percentage Of The U.S. Population Actually Wants An Authoritarian “Big Brother” Police State 'January 18, 2022 1:30 pm'As we have seen all throughout human history, those that would like to impose tyranny upon a nation need at least a certain percentage of the population to go along with their plans. It doesn’t even have to be a majority. The post A Shockingly High Percentage Of The U.S. Population Actually Wants An Authoritarian “Big Brother” Police State first appeared on […]Contributing Author
- Chasing Our Own Tails Has Become The New Pandemic 'January 17, 2022 11:30 pm'The hospitals throughout America are stressed and stretched thin. No, unlike during other times of the pandemic, there is not a flood of people coming in with blood clotting and respiratory distress. The post Chasing Our Own Tails Has Become The New Pandemic first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. […]Contributing Author
- Expect Fresh Fruits and Vegetables To Get More Expensive 'January 18, 2022 9:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)