help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Affordable Care Act First does Harm, Period 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'ObamaCare follows a principle beloved of Karl Marx: from each according to his ability, to each according to his need. […]
- Detroit News Muzzles Readers 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'The Detroit News moves to censor the comments of white readers. […]
- Duke Lacrosse Case: The Latest Outrage 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'Left wing academia protects its own. […]
- When Rights Become Political Spoils 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'When the left opines on rights, it is never to preserve those that were specifically to be protected to the benefit of all. […]
- A Government Separated from the People Cannot Stand 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'The attributes that best describe how America is now governed are executive overreach, legislative complicity, judicial partisanship, and journalistic acquiescence. […]
- The Affordable Care Act First does Harm, Period 'December 13, 2013 6:03 am'
- Chris Matthews Proudly States the ‘Thrill Up My Leg’ Came From Barack Obama, Not Sarah Palin 'December 13, 2013 3:40 pm'During his 19-year tenure as host of the Hardball cable TV political talk show, Chris Matthews has made several mistakes, but the one he will probably be remembered for most was his 2008 off-the-cuff remark that “I felt this thrill going up my leg” while listening to a speech given by then-presidential candidate Barack Obama. Even though he has been razzed a […]Randy Hall
- Mika Snaps Selfie As 'Morning Joe' Laughs Off Obama's 'December 13, 2013 3:08 pm'Joe Scarborough made a point of mentioning that until today, his MSNBC show hadn't discussed the Obama selfie at the memorial service for Nelson Mandela. Morning Joe's way too highbrow for that kind of stuff, don't you know, particularly when it might reflect badly on Barack Obama. But when the crew finally got around to it today, opinion fro […]Mark Finkelstein
- For Sochi Olympics, NBC Hires Soviet Union Apologist Who Called Its 1979 Invasion 'Honoring Our Commitment' 'December 13, 2013 2:44 pm'Earlier this week, NBC Sports announced that "Moscow-based TV journalist Vladimir Posner (also frequently spelled "Pozner") will be a correspondent for NBC Olympics’ late-night show with Bob Costas during the Sochi Games." To call Posner's background "problematic" is like saying that Bob Filner, former Democratic Mayor of S […]Tom Blumer
- FRC’s Perkins: ‘Administration on Search and Destroy Mission with Religious Freedom in Military’ 'December 13, 2013 2:28 pm'Religious freedom is under attack – first and foremost in the United States military – according to The Family Research Council, a Christian conservative non-profit dedicated to advancing and protecting “Faith, Family and Freedom.” During a broad-ranging interview with MRC Vice President for Business and Culture Dan Gainor, Family Research Council President […]Katie Yoder
- Reporter Calls the Atheist Cops on Florida Nativity Scene 'December 13, 2013 12:11 pm'Matthew Archbold at Creative Minority Report passed along that "A reporter for a small town in Florida went on a crusade to have a nativity scene removed. And they wonder why people don't trust the media. This guy might as well be the Grinch." He found a report from WJHG-TV in Panama City, Florida, in the Panhandle: read more […]Tim Graham
- Chris Matthews Proudly States the ‘Thrill Up My Leg’ Came From Barack Obama, Not Sarah Palin 'December 13, 2013 3:40 pm'
- Putin Questions Need for Missile Defense Shield When Iran’s ‘Nuclear Program Is Going Away’ 'December 13, 2013 11:18 am'By: Patrick Goodenough […]sjones
- BBC Pedophile Scandal Back in the Headlines, But Not at the NY Times 'December 13, 2013 11:14 am'By: Patrick Goodenough […]sjones
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game 'December 13, 2013 11:05 am'DENVER (AP) — Four people were stabbed in the parking lot at Sports Authority Stadium after the Denver Broncos' game Thursday night.read more […]superadm
- Ukraine releases all jailed demonstrators 'December 13, 2013 11:05 am'[…]superadm
- Huge crowds gather in hopes of seeing Mandela body 'December 13, 2013 11:05 am'[…]superadm
- Putin Questions Need for Missile Defense Shield When Iran’s ‘Nuclear Program Is Going Away’ 'December 13, 2013 11:18 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- When the U.S. Lobotomized 2,000 Veterans 'December 12, 2013 7:54 pm'Michael Phillips, Wall St. JrnlRoman TritzÂs memories of the past six decades are blurred by age and delusion. But one thing he remembers clearly is the fight he put up the day the orderlies came for him.ÂThey got the notion they were going to come to give me a lobotomy,Â says Mr. Tritz, a World War II bomber pilot. ÂTo hell with them.Â […]
- GM Drives Through the Glass Ceiling - Finally 'December 12, 2013 2:05 pm'[…]
- Budget Proposal Delays Real Work of Reform 'December 12, 2013 2:02 pm'[…]
- The Minimalist Budget Deal 'December 12, 2013 1:52 pm'[…]
- Behind the Filibuster Flurry 'December 12, 2013 1:51 pm'[…]
- When the U.S. Lobotomized 2,000 Veterans 'December 12, 2013 7:54 pm'
- Victory for Self Defense as Judge Rules Students Can Keep Guns on College Campuses 'December 13, 2013 12:09 am'From the beginning, the argument was an absurdity in my mind... […]Mac Slavo
- It Begins: Legislators To Introduce Bill That Would Nullify Obamacare in Georgia 'December 12, 2013 10:18 pm'The bill’s main thrust is to prohibit state agencies, officers and employees of the state from implementing any provisions of the Affordable Care Act... […]Contributing Author
- Report: LA Quake Would Cause “Significant Disruption of Inter-Dependent Infrastructure…Transportation, Gas and Electricity Supplies, Sewage Systems, Water…” 'December 12, 2013 4:53 am'Whether a modern society could operate under such conditions is questionable... […]Mac Slavo
- Are You Ready for Riots? 'December 11, 2013 6:55 pm'We may think we live in a stable society but no country is immune to civil unrest when the right conditions are met. […]Contributing Author
- Scientists Warn of Worst Case Scenario: “Solar Flares… Will Short Circuit Satellites, Power Grids, Ground Communication Equipment” 'December 10, 2013 8:40 pm'The speed of this event was as fast or faster than anything that has been seen in the modern space age... […]Mac Slavo
- Victory for Self Defense as Judge Rules Students Can Keep Guns on College Campuses 'December 13, 2013 12:09 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)