help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Thank the Lord Donald Trump Is Not an 'Intellectual' 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'Too crude and rough hewn. […]
- Brazile, Rice, Obama Gave Russian Hackers Free Rein 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'Indifference to Russian meddling was rampant throughout an Obama administration that could have done something about it but didn't. […]
- Correction: Trump Did Not Absolve Russians of Meddling 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'Donald Trump did not say the Russians didn't meddle in the U.S. election. […]
- Democrats Spend Heavily on Early False Ads 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'The battle for blocking Democrats from ending Trump's amazing achievements is on now. […]
- Strzok Farce Shows Obstacles to Opening TWA 800 Case 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'As the Strzok hearing made clear, the Democrats in Congress have no interest in the truth. […]
- Thank the Lord Donald Trump Is Not an 'Intellectual' 'July 17, 2018 5:00 am'
- CNN Historian: What Trump Did Was 'Clearly Treasonous', Flashed Guilt 'July 18, 2018 4:49 am'Treason. What started out as the hyperbolic ramblings of a person on the far fringe of the left with Obama-era CIA Director John Brennan, has made its way into the liberal media as a whole. In the hours since President Trump’s press conference in Helsinki, the liberal media’s mouth-foaming rage had only grown worse. And on Tuesday’s CNN Tonight, the network’ […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Freeform Millennial Drama: 'You Know It’s Crazy to Have a Gun,' Ownership 'Barbaric' 'July 18, 2018 3:41 am'The July 17 episode of Freeform’s The Bold Type exposed the unwillingness of anti-gun leftists to accept gun owners, even if one is their best friend. Budding writer Jane Sloan was traumatized at a very young age by the Columbine school shooting and she is horrified to learn that her roommate, Sutton, owns a shotgun. […]Karen Townsend
- Bozell & Graham Column: Avenatti, The Media's Legal Hero 'July 18, 2018 3:02 am'The New York Times Magazine devoted nearly 6,000 words on July 15 to Michael Avenatti, the Trump-trashing lawyer representing porn star Stormy Daniels, who claims she had sex with Donald Trump. How is he worthy of so much attention?This man is running a one-man show trafficking in anti-Trump propaganda. […]Brent Bozell, Tim Graham
- CNN Analyst: Yes, There Are Americans ‘Stupid’ Enough to Believe Trump’s Excuse 'July 18, 2018 1:57 am'To kick off CNN’s OutFront that night, host Erin Burnett bitterly wondered, “Did the dog eat his homework, too?” “[H]ow stupid does President Trump think we Americans are,” she declared in a frustrated huff. She would get her answer a short time later from CNN senior political analyst Mark Preston. […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Reporter’s ‘Fake News’ Claims Trump Met Russian Spy in Oval Office 'July 18, 2018 1:03 am'In a time when the phrase “Fake News” is bandied about on a daily basis, it would make sense for reporters to check, double check and even triple check the information in any article. That advice apparently fell on deaf ears when Emily Singer, a senior political reporter for the liberal Mic website, went ahead with an item claiming President Trump had met wi […]Randy Hall
- CNN Historian: What Trump Did Was 'Clearly Treasonous', Flashed Guilt 'July 18, 2018 4:49 am'
- CNN Historian: What Trump Did Was 'Clearly Treasonous', Flashed Guilt 'July 18, 2018 4:46 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]MRCTV
- Release Looms For Scores of French Radicals Serving Terms for Terror-Related Offenses 'July 18, 2018 3:26 am'French authorities are preparing to release around 20 terrorists who have served prison terms, the first of some 450 individuals convicted of various terror-related offenses who are set to walk free by the end of next year. Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Patrick Goodenough
- Time For US to Grasp ‘Reality,’ Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan, Experts Say 'July 18, 2018 2:28 am'An expert told a congressional panel on Tuesday it’s time for the U.S. to grasp "reality" and recognize Israeli sovereignty over the strategic Golan Heights, saying not doing so only helps such hostile entities as Iran, Hezbollah and the Assad regime. […]MRCTV
- CNN Analyst: There Are Americans ‘Stupid’ Enough to Believe Trump’s Excuse 'July 18, 2018 1:57 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]MRCTV
- Trump: ‘I Accept Our Intelligence Community’s Conclusion’ That Russia Meddled in 2016 Election 'July 18, 2018 1:41 am'One day after returning home from Helsinki, Finland, where he met with Russian President Vladimir Putin, President Donald Trump clarified his comments on the intelligence community’s assessment that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election, saying that he agrees with their conclusion. Read Full Story […]MRCTV
- CNN Historian: What Trump Did Was 'Clearly Treasonous', Flashed Guilt 'July 18, 2018 4:46 am'
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'CBS News went along with Border Patrol agents in Texas, where they found a "stash house" holding nearly 40 immigrants. One woman there says she paid a smuggler $8,000 just to get to the U.S. David Begnaud was there. […]
- Arizona teacher on active shooter drills: "It gets to you" 'June 27, 2018 1:14 am'Across the country, teachers are being asked to participate in active shooter drills, designed to keep their students safe. But one educator in Arizona says even though she knows it's a drill, it can still be scary. CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz gets a teacher's perspective. […]
- Former deputy sheriff now conducts active shooter training: "As America we need to wake up" 'June 26, 2018 11:28 pm'Former deputy sheriff Eric Frost now runs a company that conducts active shooter training, including for teachers. CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz talks to him about why it's important for preschools to be prepared. […]
- Lobbyists donate thousands for access to state attorneys general at lavish retreat 'June 20, 2018 2:14 pm'State attorneys general are the top law enforcement officials in each state.That power has gotten the attention of lobbyists, who at one lavish retreat gave large donations for access to AGs. CBS News chief congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes reports. […]
- National Flood Insurance Program spending millions on legal fees to fight victims' claims 'May 1, 2018 1:15 am'The National Flood Insurance Program was established 50 years ago to help flood victims. But a CBS News investigation found that's often not the case, with much of the money that should help homeowners rebuild instead going to the very people fighting against them. […]
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'
- Trump Outdoes Orwell in Role as Moscow's Agent Orange 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'Richard Wolffe, Guardian […]
- Why It's Time for U.S., Russia to Leave Cold War Past Behind 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'Tushar Gupta, Swarajya […]
- Trump's Comments Were a Defense of US Voters, Not Russia 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'D.C. McAllister, PJMThe intel community has assaulted the legitimacy of the voters' choice. […]
- Trump Betrays His Country for Russia in Plain Sight 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'Jonathan Chait, NY MagazineAt the summit in Finland, President Trump and Vladimir Putin engaged in collusion in front of the entire world. […]
- Trump Wounded His Presidency In Helsinki 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'Ed Rogers, Washington Post […]
- Trump Outdoes Orwell in Role as Moscow's Agent Orange 'July 18, 2018 2:43 am'
- Ron Paul: Stock Market Is The ‘Biggest Bubble In History’ And It’s ‘Going To BURST’ 'July 17, 2018 8:00 pm'Ron Paul is sounding the same alarms as veteran financial investor Peter Schiff. The former presidential candidate has warned that the current stock market is the "biggest bubble in history and it is going to burst." […]Mac Slavo
- FEMA Admits To Making DEADLY Mistakes In Hurricane Maria Aftermath 'July 17, 2018 6:00 pm'The Federal Emergency Management Agency has admitted they made deadly mistakes in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. FEMA admits that they were not prepared at all to handle the situation in Puerto Rico, and people likely lost their lives relying on the government agency. […]Mac Slavo
- There Seems to be Growing Concern About Biological Attacks: What Do They Know That We Don’t? 'July 17, 2018 5:58 pm'Over the past year, there’s been quite a lot of talk about biological attacks. Let’s take a look. […]Contributing Author
- James Comey Calls On ‘Patriots’: “Stand Up To Trump!” 'July 17, 2018 4:00 pm'Former FBI director who was fired by president Donald Trump, and infamous for protecting the corrupt democrat, Hillary Clinton is calling on "patriots." He's asking all patriots to stand up to Trump's policies. […]Mac Slavo
- New Fissure Near Yellowstone Supervolcano Causes Teton National Park Closure 'July 17, 2018 2:00 pm'A 100-foot-long fissure near the Yellowstone supervolcano has prompted the closure of parts of Teton National Park. Coupled with the Steamboat geyser's newly active status, fears of an eruption at the Yellowstone caldera are increasing. […]Mac Slavo
- Ron Paul: Stock Market Is The ‘Biggest Bubble In History’ And It’s ‘Going To BURST’ 'July 17, 2018 8:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)