help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Would You Vote for a Felon? I Plan To... 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'Getting rid of the swamp creatures in Congress will undoubtedly force us all to make difficult choices. […]
- Despite a Deluge of Negativity, Trump Is Still Popular 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'If you watch cable news or read virtually any newspaper in the world, the only conclusion you can reach is that America has gone crazy. […]
- The Silver Fox: Rest in Peace, Barbara Bush 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'Like a string of luminous pearls, Bar's good qualities never go out of style. […]
- Empowering Islam by Rewriting History 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'The strategy of those who seek to whitewash and thus empower Islam is to fixate on peaceful aberrations while suppressing the continuum of hostility. […]
- Comey Debunks Steele Dossier 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'If those allegations were true, the last thing in the world that Trump would want is the FBI taking a closer look at them. […]
- Would You Vote for a Felon? I Plan To... 'April 19, 2018 5:00 am'
- 'The View' Crew Denounces House GOP Letter as 'Very Petty Revenge,' Like Benghazi Probe 'April 19, 2018 5:42 pm'The crew of ABC's The View started the show on Thursday by reminiscing about Wednesday. Co-host Whoopi Goldberg began: "We had a really great day yesterday because James Comey was here." But live on the air yesterday, they reported that 11 House Republicans sent a letter asking for an investigation into Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, former […]Tim Graham
- TIME 100 List: Liberals Outweigh Conservatives 14 to 4 'April 19, 2018 5:11 pm'On Thursday, TIME magazine released its annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people, spanning across politics, entertainment, music, and sports. Predictably, the reliably liberal publication feature 14 glowing profiles of liberal activists, politicians, entertainers, and athletes, but only managed to find four conservative figures to highlight, on […]Kyle Drennen
- Corker Zings CNN's Camerota: Which Democrat Will You Support for Prez? 'April 19, 2018 4:11 pm'On Thursday's New Day, as Alisyn Camerota pressed Senator Bob Corker about whether he will support President Donald Trump if he runs for reelection, the Tennessee Republican got in a jab at the CNN host as he alluded to her liberal bias and asked her if she had decided which Democrat she will be supporting for President. […]Brad Wilmouth
- MSNBC: Get It? Trump Is Like the Mob Boss in ‘The Godfather’ 'April 19, 2018 4:08 pm'Get it? Donald Trump is just like mobster Don Corleone in the Godfather because he kinda quoted a line from the classic gangster movie. Twice (so far) on Thursday, MSNBC played a clip of Marlon Brando saying, “I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.” This was to introduce discussions of the President. […]Scott Whitlock
- Stormy Daniels Plans Donation to Planned Parenthood in Donald Trump's Name 'April 19, 2018 2:53 pm'Anti-Trump It Girl Stormy Daniels is enjoying an obscene amount of publicity these days. […]Gabriel Hays
- 'The View' Crew Denounces House GOP Letter as 'Very Petty Revenge,' Like Benghazi Probe 'April 19, 2018 5:42 pm'
- David Gregory: By Reopening Investigation, FBI Director 'Allowed Himself to be Injected' Into Campaign 'October 28, 2018 7:13 pm'[See NewsBusters for more.] Former Meet the Press anchor David Gregory appeared on CNN, Friday, to deride the FBI Director for his “unprecedented” move to reexamine Hillary Clinton’s e-mail controversy. […]MRCTV
- U.S. Bishop Reaffirms: 'Contraception is Sinful,' Has Caused Moral Decline 'April 19, 2018 7:12 pm'... Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Michael W. Chapman
- Philadelphia Police Release Audio of Black Starbucks Loiterers' Arrest 'April 19, 2018 6:38 pm'(Screenshot) Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Craig Bannister
- Johnson Calls Out Cuomo's 'Gotcha' Question On Whether or Not He'll Support Trump's Re-Election Bid 'April 19, 2018 6:37 pm'During Thursday's edition of New Day, co-host Chris Cuomo gleefully announced that "roughly two dozen Republican Senators and Members of Congress told CNN they're not ready to back their party's standard bearer." in other words, they have not explicitly endorsed President Trump for re-election in 2020. He then asked Republican Senato […]MRCTV
- Do the Rich Pay Their Fair Share? 'April 19, 2018 6:26 pm'Mark Twain remarked that the only difference between the taxman and a taxidermist is that the latter only takes your skin. A leftist would protest this humorous quote, shrieking that taxes are what we pay for a civilized society. These are typically the obnoxious wails of progressives who routinely demand that the rich need to pay their fair share for more g […]Michael Morris
- David Gregory: By Reopening Investigation, FBI Director 'Allowed Himself to be Injected' Into Campaign 'October 28, 2018 7:13 pm'
- Father facing deportation given 1-year work permit 'February 13, 2018 2:39 am'The father of a son battling leukemia was facing deportation, so he decided to take refuge inside a Phoenix church. On Monday, he was granted a stay and 1-year work permit. CBS News national correspondent Manuel Bojorquez has the latest. […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Father facing deportation given 1-year work permit 'February 13, 2018 2:39 am'
- Ingraham's Ratings Spike a Wake-Up for Advertisers 'April 19, 2018 2:33 am'Jeff McCall, The Hill […]
- The Only Good News in the Starbucks Story 'April 19, 2018 2:33 am'Gene Seymour, CNN […]
- Liberal Indoctrination on Campus Isn't Working 'April 19, 2018 2:32 am'Brad Polumbo, National Review […]
- A New Pro-Life Icon? Please. 'April 19, 2018 2:32 am'Christina Cauterucci, Slate […]
- Republicans Regain Advantage on Dealing With Economy 'April 19, 2018 2:32 am'Carrie Dann, NBC News […]
- Ingraham's Ratings Spike a Wake-Up for Advertisers 'April 19, 2018 2:33 am'
- Proceed With Extreme Caution: “There Are So Many Black Swans Flying Around That One May Smash Into The Other… And We’re Off To The Races” 'April 19, 2018 4:35 pm'Financial analysts and even government economists are now warning of potential doomsday scenarios in financial markets. […]Mac Slavo
- Interview With Boy In ‘Chemical Attack’ Video: ‘We Didn’t See Any Chemical Attack Symptoms’ 'April 19, 2018 4:00 pm'A new interview with the now infamous boy in the alleged chemical attack video used as a justification for the United States-led bombing of Syria is adding more doubt to the official narrative. The boy says he was told to go to the hospital where people started dousing him with water. […]Mac Slavo
- Facebook Suspends Conservative Comedian For Posting Abusive Messages Sent To Him 'April 19, 2018 2:00 pm'Facebook has suspended a conservative comedian for posting screenshots of the abusive messages he received on the platform. Terrance K. Williams began posting the hateful comments he's gotten from liberals, only to be reprimanded by the social media giant. […]Mac Slavo
- World War III: Are We Being Manipulated Into a Fight We Can’t Win? 'April 19, 2018 1:00 pm'Maybe the real SHTF we need to worry about is getting involved in a World War III that we can’t win. […]Contributing Author
- Russia Warns Of ‘Precise And Painful’ Response To Any Future US Sanctions 'April 19, 2018 12:05 pm'Russia is continuing to warn the West of further attacks against Russia. Whether it be in the form of missiles or sanctions, the former Soviet Union doesn't seem like they wish to play "war games" any longer. […]Mac Slavo
- Proceed With Extreme Caution: “There Are So Many Black Swans Flying Around That One May Smash Into The Other… And We’re Off To The Races” 'April 19, 2018 4:35 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)