help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Female Jihadi 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'Linda Sarsour is a product of her upbringing – the degrading and vicious treatment meted out to women under Islam. […]
- The Awful Future that Looms for a Majority of Today’s Americans 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'The average life expectancy in the United States today is 79. That means that over 225 million citizens and non-citizens in the country today will still be alive in 30 years. And what will this nation be facing 30 years hence? […]
- In the Wake of Russia Hysteria, Opportunity Beckons 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'The problem with Russia hysteria of the last nine months, besides no evidence, is that the scrutiny was beginning to draw too much attention to more tangible allegations of Russian collusion with Hillary Clinton. […]
- Thinking Through the Equifax Security Breach 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'There's a good chance your personal identifying data has been stolen. Now what do you do? […]
- Hooray for Carbon Dioxide! It's Helping to Feed the World's Hungry 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'We should praise carbon dioxide for helping to feed the world, not demonize it. […]
- The Female Jihadi 'September 20, 2017 5:00 am'
- 'South Park' Begs President Trump to Put Down His Phone and Stop Tweeting 'September 21, 2017 4:29 am'South Park stepped it up with their second episode of the season, "Put it Down," which took on the President Trump's penchant for posting controversial tweets. The students of South Park Elementary School in Colorado are feeling nervous about a few things in this week's episode - including the looming threat of North Korea, distracted dri […]Amelia Hamilton
- Curt Schilling on Fox News: ESPN an 'Openly Intolerant Liberal Progressive Group of People' 'September 21, 2017 4:24 am'In view of the "tweetstorm" at ESPN over Jemele Hill's recent charge that President Trump and his supporters are white supremacists, Curt Schilling's appearance on Tucker Carlson's Fox News program tonight could not have been more timely. The former baseball all-star and ex-ESPN baseball analyst said he's not surprised at all th […]Jay Maxson
- CBS, NBC Tout Obama Speaking Out to Defend ObamaCare 'September 21, 2017 12:51 am'At an event held by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation on Wednesday, former President Barack Obama spoke out and smeared GOP lawmakers for trying to get rid of ObamaCare. “It's certainly frustrating to have to mobilize every couple of months to keep our leaders from inflicting real human suffering on our constituents,” he told the crowd. And during […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Hollywood Even More Unhinged 'September 21, 2017 12:36 am'Since he was a candidate, President Trump has been constantly sending the media into a tizzy with pundits, anchors, and reporters accusing the President of racism. Last week, he made a deal with Democrats to keep some parts of DACA. The problem is balancing young people who came here through no fault of their own with violent criminals who start committing c […]Matt Norcross
- The Nation's Zirin Takes on Trump and 'Toxic Masculinity,' Ignores Bill Clinton's Sexual Misdeeds 'September 21, 2017 12:02 am'In a 37-minute podcast oozing with red meat from the Left, The Nation's Dave Zirin actually criticized two icons of the far Left: ESPN and a union, along with the obligatory attacks on President Trump. The program also featured and an interview with a social justice warrior advocating against "toxic masculinity." […]Jay Maxson
- 'South Park' Begs President Trump to Put Down His Phone and Stop Tweeting 'September 21, 2017 4:29 am'
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- Amid Multi-Billion Dollar Deals With Iran, Macron Says Abandoning Nuclear Deal Would be a ‘Grave Error’ 'September 21, 2017 3:30 am'French President Emmanuel Macron said at the United Nations this week that renouncing the Iran nuclear deal would be “a grave error.” […]Patrick Goodenough
- DeGrasse Tyson: Climate Deniers ‘Unraveling’ ‘Informed Democracy’ 'September 21, 2017 3:08 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]MRCTV
- Pence to UN: ‘The Truth Is, The Human Rights Council Doesn’t Deserve Its Name’ 'September 21, 2017 1:02 am'Vice-President Mike Pence on Wednesday underlined the Trump administration's scathing assessment of the U.N. Human Rights Council, telling the U.N. Security Council that the HRC “doesn’t deserve its name.” […]MRCTV
- CBS, NBC Tout Obama Speaking Out to Defend ObamaCare 'September 21, 2017 12:50 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]MRCTV
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 2, 2016 9:29 pm'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'
- The GOP Peddles Nonsense to Sell Its Health-Care Plan 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'Albert Hunt, BloombergGraham-Cassidy isn't just a transfer of resources from Washington to the states. It's an assault on people who need help. […]
- Republicans Get One Last Chance to Replace Obamacare 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'Lanhee Chen, WSJFor seven years Republicans promised to repeal ObamaCare, and now they have one last chance to deliver. […]
- Trump vs. Bannon in 'Bama 'September 21, 2017 11:18 am'David Catanese, US News & World Report […]
- Joe Biden vs. the Post-Labor Left 'September 21, 2017 11:04 am'Noah Rothman, Commentary […]
- Tax Reform Progress 'September 21, 2017 11:04 am'[…]
- The GOP Peddles Nonsense to Sell Its Health-Care Plan 'September 21, 2017 11:36 am'
- Top Investment CEO Shocked By Jamie Dimon Bitcoin Comments: “Major Banks Are All Spending Billions Of Dollars To Get In On Blockchain” 'September 21, 2017 2:25 am'Bitcoin has woken up the significance of blockchain technology... and Ethereum comes along with smart contracts on the blockchain... and this is so significant because this is basically going to uberize banking... it's going to be such a big benefit that the major banks are all spending billions of dollars to get into blockchain... […]Mac Slavo
- This Is The Real Threat To Us All: “Don’t Be Fooled By The Magic Show” 'September 20, 2017 10:00 pm'Do not be fooled by the magic show. The real threat to us all is the central banking and international banking apparatus, including the BIS and the IMF. […]Contributing Author
- This Border Wall Reduced Illegal Immigration By Over 99% 'September 20, 2017 9:30 pm'There is a border wall in existence that reduced illegal immigration by over 99%. Viktor Orban, the Prime Minister of Hungary put up a double fence along the border of his country with Serbia, and the results were staggering. […]Mac Slavo
- New Survey Shows Just How Hard It Is To Make Ends Meet: ‘Half Of People Need Credit Cards Just To Make It To Their Next Payday’ 'September 20, 2017 7:30 pm'A new survey was done in the United Kingdom and it shows just how hard it is for young people to survive paycheck to paycheck. Almost half of those surveyed admitted to needing credit to make ends meet until they get paid again. […]Mac Slavo
- Thunderstorm Blasts Radiation Everywhere After Turning Into Nuclear Reactor 'September 20, 2017 5:30 pm'When a thunderstorm rolled over the Japanese beach town of Uchinada early one December morning in 2015, residents had no idea what they were in for. Sometime after 5 am, a flash of lightning struck a wind turbine and incredible weather phenomena occurred. […]Mac Slavo
- Top Investment CEO Shocked By Jamie Dimon Bitcoin Comments: “Major Banks Are All Spending Billions Of Dollars To Get In On Blockchain” 'September 21, 2017 2:25 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)