help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Schoolkids Deserve a Rock Star Level of Security 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'The shooting at Santa Fe High School in Texas shows how little we have learned since the massacre at Parkland. […]
- T Minus Two Years for a War with China 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'China is setting out to kill a lot more Americans than the Muslims ever will. […]
- The Biggest Threat to America's Future Is the Media 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'It is not hyperbolic to say today's mainstream media are an enemy of truth, conservative thought, and the authority of the United States Constitution. […]
- Speech Slavery and the Misery of Vicki Momberg 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'To get a hint of the censorship hell we're approaching, take a look at what happened to one woman in South Africa. […]
- Islamizing the Schools: The Case of West Virginia 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'While a West Virginia public school makes children submit to Allah, a whistleblower gets death threats. […]
- Schoolkids Deserve a Rock Star Level of Security 'May 23, 2018 5:00 am'
- Crapweasel of the Week: Educrat Arne Duncan 'May 23, 2018 10:01 pm'Educrat (ED-yoo-krat) noun, usually pejorative. A government school official or administrator whose primary function is to spend tax dollars telling other parents what to do with their children. Beltway education bureaucrats abhor families who choose to keep their kids out of public schools -- unless it's to grandstand over gun control. Behold Arne Dunc […]Michelle Malkin
- From Russia With Love 'May 23, 2018 9:59 pm'Robert Mueller's investigation into whether President Donald Trump and the Russians colluded to rig the 2016 presidential election so far has borne little fruit. The Democrats and their media allies would love to find some Russian collusion and interference. I can help them discover some, but I doubt that they will show much interest. […]Walter E. Williams
- Lesley Stahl: Dems Assume Press Is ‘On Their Side,’ Feel ‘Betrayed’ By Tough Coverage 'May 23, 2018 9:38 pm'During the same interview in which she recalled a supposed off-camera conversation with Donald Trump about his efforts to “discredit” the media, at Monday’s Deadline Club Awards Dinner, 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl also took Democrats to task for assuming “that reporters are on their side” and always expecting positive press coverage. […]Kyle Drennen
- Smackdown: Jim Jordan Destroys Chris Cuomo Over Claims There’s ‘Tons of Proof’ of ‘Potential Collusion’ 'May 23, 2018 9:31 pm'Wednesday saw the latest edition of CNN’s New Day co-host Chris Cuomo throwing down with Ohio Republican Congressman Jim Jordan as the topics du jour featured calls for a second special counsel, Russian collusion, and a Thursday meeting of congressional Republicans having access to some of the most sensitive documents related to the Trump-Russia probe. […]Curtis Houck
- Soros-Funded Groups Work Together to Break Up Facebook 'May 23, 2018 8:19 pm'At least half of the liberal organizations pushing the “Freedom From Facebook” movement have been funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros. One of the other organizations was also founded by controversial Women's March leader Linda Sarsour. […]Ashley Rae Goldenberg
- Crapweasel of the Week: Educrat Arne Duncan 'May 23, 2018 10:01 pm'
- David Gregory: By Reopening Investigation, FBI Director 'Allowed Himself to be Injected' Into Campaign 'October 28, 2018 7:13 pm'[See NewsBusters for more.] Former Meet the Press anchor David Gregory appeared on CNN, Friday, to deride the FBI Director for his “unprecedented” move to reexamine Hillary Clinton’s e-mail controversy. […]MRCTV
- Poll: LGBT Population in U.S. Estimated at 4.5% 'May 23, 2018 9:06 pm'... Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Michael W. Chapman
- Lesley Stahl: Dems Assume Press is ‘On Their Side,’ Feel ‘Betrayed’ By Tough Coverage 'May 23, 2018 8:54 pm'Read the full article on the MRC's NewsBusters blog. […]MRCTV
- DOJ Declines to Prosecute FBI Agent Who Mishandled Classified Information, Gave Misleading Testimony, Provided False Information to IG 'May 23, 2018 8:42 pm'FBI headquarters building in Washington. D.C. (FBI Photo) Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Terence P. Jeffrey
- Goodell: 'We Talked to Tens' of Players Before Crafting New Anthem Policy 'May 23, 2018 8:33 pm'https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/nflpa-nfl-chose-not-consult-union-anthem-policy-goodell-we-talked-tens-players […]MRCTV
- David Gregory: By Reopening Investigation, FBI Director 'Allowed Himself to be Injected' Into Campaign 'October 28, 2018 7:13 pm'
- National Flood Insurance Program spending millions on legal fees to fight victims' claims 'May 1, 2018 1:15 am'The National Flood Insurance Program was established 50 years ago to help flood victims. But a CBS News investigation found that's often not the case, with much of the money that should help homeowners rebuild instead going to the very people fighting against them. […]
- Father facing deportation given 1-year work permit 'February 13, 2018 2:39 am'The father of a son battling leukemia was facing deportation, so he decided to take refuge inside a Phoenix church. On Monday, he was granted a stay and 1-year work permit. CBS News national correspondent Manuel Bojorquez has the latest. […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- National Flood Insurance Program spending millions on legal fees to fight victims' claims 'May 1, 2018 1:15 am'
- Anatomy of a Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory 'May 23, 2018 1:53 pm'Matt Ford, The New RepublicWhy right-wing media outlets are claiming the FBI colluded with CNN to damage the president. […]
- Obama's Intel Agencies Did Not Play It Straight in 2016 'May 23, 2018 1:52 pm'Michael Goodwin, NY PostIt has been said that if you live long enough, you will see everything. I’m experiencing that feeling as I watch The New York Times and Washington Post abandon their ultra-liberal leanings to defend government spying on innocent American citizens. […]
- Lying James Clapper Just Lied Again About His Previous Lies 'May 23, 2018 1:28 pm'Bre Payton, FederalistIn an interview with the ladies of 'The View' James Clapper told another lie about his previous lies about the NSA program to spy on American citizens. […]
- Trump, Republicans Ask Tough Questions Like Reporters Once Did 'May 23, 2018 12:21 pm'[…]
- Trump Has Sought to Undermine Russia Probe From Start 'May 23, 2018 12:18 pm'[…]
- Anatomy of a Pro-Trump Conspiracy Theory 'May 23, 2018 1:53 pm'
- WARNING: 5G Tech In WiFi Street Lamps Causing Insomnia, Nosebleeds, & Stillbirths 'May 23, 2018 10:00 pm'A scientist in the United Kingdom is warning that the 5G technology found in street lamps can cause some moderate to severe health concerns. A few of those concerns include nosebleeds, insomnia, and the more severe stillbirths. […]Mac Slavo
- Hawaiians Panic As Lava Reaches Offline Power Plant, More Lava Pours Into Ocean 'May 23, 2018 8:00 pm'The Puna Geothermal Venture in Hawaii is secure, and if lava did encroach on it, the danger of a toxic gas release is "very low," authorities said. Not only that, but the power plant was taken offline when the Kilaeau volcano began erupting earlier this month, so blackouts are not expected. […]Mac Slavo
- In the Random Universe: Let Justice Be Done though the Heavens Fall 'May 23, 2018 7:00 pm'In the instances of internet and media sensations where science plays tricks on the mind, the stakes don’t matter; so it’s all in good fun. Conversely, in today’s geopolitics the stakes could not matter more. And the choices are moral. […]Contributing Author
- OUTBREAK ALERT: Nipah Virus In India Has Killed 10, What You Should Know 'May 23, 2018 6:00 pm'The Nipah virus, which is spreading through parts of India, has already killed 10 people, including a nurse treating patients who had become infected. So far, here's what we know about this little known infectious disease: […]Mac Slavo
- New Statistics Show Just How Tight Most Americans’ Finances Have Become 'May 23, 2018 4:00 pm'Even though the mainstream media is touting a strong and vibrant economy, most Americans are still feeling a financial pinch. In fact, new data shows that roughly 40% of Americans could not even cover a $400 emergency expense. […]Mac Slavo
- WARNING: 5G Tech In WiFi Street Lamps Causing Insomnia, Nosebleeds, & Stillbirths 'May 23, 2018 10:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)