help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- How a New York Senator Can Rag on the Clintons without Risk of Death 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'Kirsten Gillibrand, senatrix from New York, thinks Bill Clinton should have resigned the presidency in the '90s. Easy for her to say. […]
- The Perfumed Princes of the Pentagon 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'Ever wonder why there's so much dysfunction in our military? Here is the root of Bowe Bergdahl, Bradley Manning, and the rest. […]
- Two kinds of truth: actual and political 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'There is a mass hysteria gripping the country at the moment. […]
- Has Ben Shapiro Been Watching Too Much Judge Judy? 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'A note of caution to those who would throw out due process in condemning Roy Moore (and others). […]
- Will Franken be a Sacrificial Lamb? 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'As in Hollywood, there may have to be a sacrificial lamb. Will Mr. Franken be the one? […]
- How a New York Senator Can Rag on the Clintons without Risk of Death 'November 20, 2017 6:00 am'
- Netflix's 'The Punisher' A Bloody, Brutal Depiction of Veterans 'November 20, 2017 12:00 pm'Marvel's The Punisher originally appeared as a supporting character from Netflix’s Daredevil where he stood out as a character with a particularly violent way of dealing with criminals. His solo season in Netflix’s The Punisher, which premiered on November 17 after being delayed following the Vegas shooting, is no different as it glorifies in blood, bea […]Lindsay Kornick
- Fox’s ‘The Last Man on Earth:’ Genders 'Don't Exist,' But Sexism Still Does 'November 20, 2017 7:52 am'Fox’s The Last Man on Earth spent most of its Sunday, November 19 episode touting feminism and a lesbian relationship, then strangely made the argument towards the end of the show that genders no longer exist, and therefore, neither does “gay.” […]Dawn Slusher
- CBS’s ‘Wisdom of the Crowd’ Decries Sexism While Lead Actor Jeremy Piven Accused of Sexual Assault 'November 20, 2017 7:11 am'CBS’s Wisdom of the Crowd is at it again, this time trying to teach us about feminism and sexism while its main star faces down accusations of sexual assault. The show centers around a crowd-sourced crime-fighting platform called “Sophe,” created by Silicon Valley tech innovator Jeffrey Tanner (Jeremy Piven) in an attempt to find out who murdered his daughte […]Dawn Slusher
- Global Warming 'Weaponizing Smallpox' on CBS's 'Madam Secretary' 'November 20, 2017 6:28 am'We’ve heard all the usual warnings about the dangers of global warming, like rising sea levels and uncontrollable weather patterns. However, the reemergence of smallpox was a new one for me. CBS’s Madam Secretary dives into that latent threat in the latest episode. […]Lindsay Kornick
- New Yorker Blames Rand Paul Attack on Smelly Compost and the 'Sinister Banality' of Trump 'November 20, 2017 5:54 am'At The New Yorker on Tuesday, Jeffrey Frank reached what one hopes is the worst we'll see of Trump Derangement Syndrome — but don't get your hopes up. Frank, in attempting to analyze what might have caused registered Democrat Rene Boucher to attack Senator Rand Paul two weeks ago, blamed "the sinister banality of American life ... with a lot o […]Tom Blumer
- Netflix's 'The Punisher' A Bloody, Brutal Depiction of Veterans 'November 20, 2017 12:00 pm'
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- ‘Gimmick’: Mulvaney Explains Why Corporate Tax Cuts are Permanent But Individual Cuts Are Not 'November 20, 2017 1:44 pm'White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney said the "strange rules of the Senate" explain why individual tax cuts would expire ten years from now, while the corporate tax cuts would be permanent in the bill now under consideration. […]Susan Jones
- Leigh Corfman, Roy Moore’s Accuser: ‘I Was Expecting Candlelight and Roses’ 'November 20, 2017 1:26 pm'She said it did not occur to her at the time that she had been molested, but she said the experience did change her life for the worse: […]Susan Jones
- Mulvaney: If Individual Mandate Is Removed From Tax Bill, 'We Can Live With That' 'November 20, 2017 1:00 pm'[…]MRCTV
- Rep. Speier: Women Who Accused Bill Clinton 'Should Have Been Believed' 'November 20, 2017 12:55 pm'[…]MRCTV
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 2, 2016 9:29 pm'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'
- At Williams, a Funny Way of 'Listening' 'November 20, 2017 3:15 pm'Zachary Wood, Wall Street JournalA mob kept disrupting a speaker I invited to campus. The president calls that a success. […]
- We Can't Trust Facebook to Regulate Itself 'November 20, 2017 3:15 pm'Sandy Parakilas, New York TimesIt has no incentive to do so. I would know Ã¢?? I worked there. […]
- Silencing the Voices of Faith 'November 20, 2017 3:15 pm'Cardinal Donald Wuerl, RealClearReligion?What do you people of faith think you bring to our society?? That?s what I was asked while on a panel at a university a few years ago. The topic of the discussion was ?The Role of Faith in... […]
- Post-Redistribution Liberalism 'November 20, 2017 3:12 pm'Isabel Sawhill, DemocracyProgressives naturally gravitate to the idea of redistributing income. They often take the market distribution of income as a given. Why not simply raise taxes on the wealthy and use the proceeds to beef up spending on programs that help the middle class and the poor? […]
- Democrats Can Win in Alabama--and Everywhere 'November 20, 2017 3:12 pm'John Nichols, The NationLast week's election results proved that the party can compete in deep-red areas. […]
- At Williams, a Funny Way of 'Listening' 'November 20, 2017 3:15 pm'
- “Gasping For Air”: Staff LAUGH As Decorated World War II Veteran Is Left To Die After He Calls For Help Six Different Times In Atlanta Nursing Home 'November 18, 2017 8:24 pm'The nurse who was on duty at the time directly lied about what actually happened before being confronted with the hidden camera video. […]Alex Thomas
- Shock: Black Death Patients Are ESCAPING The Hospital Over Fear Of Needles As Officials Worry Plague Could Spread 'November 18, 2017 6:46 pm'“The problem of plague is not just a medical response. You can have hospitals but if people don’t come it isn’t enough.” […]Alex Thomas
- Hillary Clinton, Who Colluded With The Russians, Questions The Legitimacy Of The 2016 Elections Because….Russia 'November 18, 2017 1:23 am'Clinton's own campaign colluded with “Russian sources” to spread disinformation about President Trump through what would eventually become known as the “Trump dossier.” […]Alex Thomas
- “You’re So Dumb That I Can’t Even Pray For You,” Popular ESPN Host Targets The Networks Conservative Critics 'November 17, 2017 11:21 pm'ESPN SportsCenter host attacks the conservative critics who have boycotted his network over their perceived liberal bias. […]Alex Thomas
- Madagascar Outbreak: It Is ‘Inevitable’ The Plague Becomes Resistant To Drugs 'November 16, 2017 10:00 pm'The newest warning about the outbreak of the airborne pneumonic plague, or black death, in Madagascar has been released. Officials warn that it's inevitable that this bacterial infection that's infected over 2000 people will become resistant to antibiotics. […]Mac Slavo
- “Gasping For Air”: Staff LAUGH As Decorated World War II Veteran Is Left To Die After He Calls For Help Six Different Times In Atlanta Nursing Home 'November 18, 2017 8:24 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)