If the blog looks weird it’s because I’m in the process of moving it. I’ll post when done.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Epstein Incident Another Blow to Government and Media Credibility 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'The large number of inconsistencies, contradictions, and implausible events surrounding the Epstein case has further damaged the credibility of government agencies and the news media. […]
- The Role of Gun Control in Dictatorship 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'The seeds are being sown to create a police state in which the politically compliant and complicit will be safe, but the holdouts will be brutally punished. […]
- Warren's 'Faith' Requires Human Sacrifices 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'Warren’s more subdued demeanor seems to have positioned her as the new adult in the room. […]
- The Authorities Should Assume that Epstein was Murdered 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'At the very least,federal authorities should pursue the Epstein case not as an accidental death, but as murder. […]
- Election 2020: It’s the Crowds, Stupid! 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'Yes, crowd size does matter, and look at the discrepancy between President Trump's crowds and the crowds of his rivals. […]
- The Epstein Incident Another Blow to Government and Media Credibility 'August 19, 2019 5:00 am'
- Cuomo and Lemon Laugh About Fredo Threatening to Throw Guy Down Stairs 'August 20, 2019 3:30 am'Monday was Chris ‘Fredo’ Cuomo’s first night back at the helm of Prime Time after a viral video exposed him threatening to throw a guy down a flight of stairs after getting mocked. Fredo held off saying anything about what happened until the end of his show. There was no apology to the guy or to Italian-Americans for the false claim he peddled suggesting “Fr […]
- CBS Mourns for Planned Parenthood Funds Under New Pro-Life Title X Rule 'August 20, 2019 1:00 am'The liberal media were disheartened Monday after Planned Parenthood announced it would take a roughly $60 million hit to its funds just so they could carry out more abortions. The new Title X rule put out by the Trump administration bars clinics from referring patients for abortions. CBS Evening News was so distraught that they kicked off their evening progr […]
- MELTDOWN: Beinart Goes Ballistic When Lowry Schools Him on Palestinians, Terrorism 'August 19, 2019 10:00 pm'On Monday’s The Lead, Atlantic writer, CNN political analyst, and Hamas apologist Peter Beinart suffered a meltdown for the ages, losing it while desperately trying to defend Palestinian terrorists and anti-Semitic groups like Miftah against a calm, sober evisceration of his world view by National Review editor-in-chief Rich Lowry. The child-like meltdown gr […]
- NBC Dismisses Blaming the Shooter as Just a Talking Point of ‘Gun Control Opponents’ 'August 19, 2019 9:30 pm'NBC over the weekend pushed gun control repeatedly, casually dismissing calls for focusing culpability on the perpetrators of mass shooters as simply a talking point of “gun control opponents.” The Today show also touted using children to promote the gun control agenda. On Sunday, reporter Mike Viqueira sounded annoyed that Donald Trump would blame the shoot […]
- CBS & NBC Play Footsie With Iran, Tout Terrorist Regime Sliming U.S. 'August 19, 2019 8:45 pm'Both CBS This Morning and NBC’s Today show on Friday boasted of exclusive interviews with top Iranian officials eager to attack the United States and condemn international sanctions against the terrorism-sponsoring regime. Rather than show their journalists pressing Iran’s leaders on the authoritarian nation’s criminal behavior, the network reports instead o […]
- Cuomo and Lemon Laugh About Fredo Threatening to Throw Guy Down Stairs 'August 20, 2019 3:30 am'
- Cuomo and Lemon Laugh About Fredo Threatening to Throw Guy Down Stairs 'August 20, 2019 3:32 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- CBS Mourns for Planned Parenthood Funds Under New Pro-Life Title X Rule 'August 20, 2019 12:58 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- CNN's New Day Repeats Gun Control Myths 'August 20, 2019 12:19 am'[…]
- CNN's New Day Has All-Liberal Panels to Discuss Trump on Guns 'August 20, 2019 12:04 am'On Monday morning, CNN's New Day show continued its crusade for more gun control as it not only excluded conservatives from taking part in its panel discussions on the matter, but it actually utilized the all-liberal foursome of Andrew Gillum, Bakari Sellers, April Ryan, and Angela Rye to discuss the issue not only during its first hour, but again durin […]
- Omar Questions Whether Israel is an Ally or a Democracy; Says US Aid Must be Linked to Palestinian Issue 'August 19, 2019 11:24 pm'Reps. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn. and Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., hold a news conference on Monday. (Photo by Adam Bettcher/Getty Images) […]
- Cuomo and Lemon Laugh About Fredo Threatening to Throw Guy Down Stairs 'August 20, 2019 3:32 am'
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'July 25, 2019 9:08 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'June 18, 2019 11:52 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 13, 2019 11:38 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'The Senate Armed Services Committee got an earful from military families forced to live in unhealthy conditions. Mold, lead paint and rats are some of the problems found on bases. Jan Crawford has the latest. […]
- CBS News investigation finds airline mechanics feel pressured to overlook potential safety issues 'February 5, 2019 3:03 am'A CBS News investigation reveals airline mechanics have felt pressured to overlook potential safety issues. In some cases, the Federal Aviation Administration agreed with those mechanics. Kris Van Cleave reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'July 25, 2019 9:08 pm'
- Lindsey Graham Continues to Squander His Power 'August 19, 2019 10:41 pm'Democrats don't need anything more to stack the courts and execute a soft coup than Lindsey Graham and other ineffective Republicans to stick to seething. […]
- No, 'Water Bears' Are Not Contaminating Space 'August 19, 2019 8:41 pm'Scientists can't claim space for themselves alone, and fretting about contamination is overblown. Apollo crews after all left bagged feces on the moon. […]
- Jay-Z Isn't a Sellout, He's a Capitalist 'August 19, 2019 7:15 pm'He's a billionaire who wants to be an NFL team owner, and erasing Colin Kaepernick is the price of admission. […]
- There Is a War on Cops in Philadelphia 'August 19, 2019 7:14 pm'Many people across the nation watched the hours-long standoff and shooting of Philadelphia Police Officers on TV. Nine officers were injured and six were wounded by gunfire. Thankfully, no officers were killed, and the gunman finally surrendered. […]
- The Terrorized Mississippi Towns That ICE Left Behind 'August 19, 2019 7:12 pm'Frightened children. Missing parents. Jobless families. It feels apocalyptic. […]
- Lindsey Graham Continues to Squander His Power 'August 19, 2019 10:41 pm'
- UPS Has Been Secretly Using Self-Driving Trucks In Arizona For MONTHS 'August 19, 2019 8:00 pm'The United Postal Service has been using self-driving trucks to deliver cargo and no one knew about it. The self-driving freight truck startup TuSimple has been carrying mail across the state of Arizona since May in complete silence. […]Mac Slavo
- SURVEY: 34% Of Economists Expect A Recession By 2021 'August 19, 2019 5:30 pm'In a new survey, about one-third of economists expect the United States to be gripped by a recession by the year 2021. According to a survey published on Monday, 34% percent of economists surveyed by the Nationalist Association for Business Economics said a recession will begin by 2021. That's a 9-point uptick since February. […]Mac Slavo
- Anthony Scaramucci on Trump: “We Gotta Take This Guy Out!” 'August 19, 2019 3:00 pm'Anthony Scaramucci, a former White House communications director for 11 days back in 2017 said that President Donald Trump will likely bow out of the 2020 election. He added that Trump is "worse than a racist" and "we gotta take this guy out!" […]Mac Slavo
- Is There A Hidden Political Agenda? The Mainstream Media Is Suddenly Full Of Stories About The Coming Recession 'August 19, 2019 12:30 pm'All of a sudden, it seems like the mainstream media just can’t stop talking about “the coming recession”. If you go to Google News and type in the word “recession”, you will literally get dozens of articles from the last couple of days with “recession” in the headline. […]Contributing Author
- Another Google Whistleblower Reveals MORE Evidence Of CENSORSHIP and Political Bias 'August 18, 2019 5:00 pm'A Google insider turned whistleblower has come forward revealing even more evidence of the tech giant's censorship and political bias after the tech giant tried to use force and intimidation to get him to comply. Zachary Vorhies has gone on record as having grave reservations about the path Google is taking in burying search results, blacklisting websit […]Mac Slavo
- UPS Has Been Secretly Using Self-Driving Trucks In Arizona For MONTHS 'August 19, 2019 8:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)