If the blog looks weird it’s because I’m in the process of moving it. I’ll post when done.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Living in Leftlandia 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'It's hard not to notice how little growing up those on the Left have actually accomplished. […]
- Old Conspiracy Theories Never Die 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'What do all the believers do now that their fantasy lies in ruins? […]
- Would Stronger Parties Produce Better Candidates? 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'Honest Americans should admit that both the pre-1972 and the post-1972 primary systems have produced both good and bad presidents. […]
- Our Imploding Educational System 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'For millions, school today is simply a developmental requirement, a series of hurdles to be overcome and disengaged from as soon as one reaches adulthood. […]
- The Right to Die 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'What does the right to die mean? How does the right to die relate to being human? What does death with dignity mean? […]
- Living in Leftlandia 'April 23, 2019 5:00 am'
- Sharpton Can NOT Scold Others for Being Slow to Report Black Church Fires! 'April 24, 2019 3:15 pm'On Saturday's PoliticsNation show, MSNBC host Al Sharpton devoted a segment to fretting that the rebuilding of three black churches struck by arson in Louisiana have not received as much attention as the destruction of Notre Dame Cathedral in France. Sharpton went along with his guest's blatantly incorrect claim that the national media ignored the […]
- ‘Misleading a Lot of People’: Mukasey Calls Out Cuomo’s Russia Conspiracies 'April 24, 2019 4:15 am'During his appearance on Tuesday’s Cuomo Prime Time, former Attorney General Michael Mukasey didn’t shy away from calling Chris Cuomo out for “misleading a lot of people” when it came to the findings of the special counsel investigation. In a brilliant display of schooling the so-called “Facts First” network, Mukasey went toe-to-toe with blowhard host and ou […]
- Bozell & Graham Column: The Media's Push for Impeachment 'April 24, 2019 2:30 am'The Mueller Report is out, and Donald Trump’s summary got it right: “no collusion, no obstruction.” Mueller could also have labeled him the next iteration of St. Teresa but it still wouldn’t have made a lick of difference. The left wants him impeached -- period. […]
- ABC, CBS Excited By Biden Finally Announcing His 2020 Campaign 'April 24, 2019 1:15 am'Thursday is reportedly when we should expect former Vice President Joe Biden to formally announce his 2020 campaign for president. After fawning for Biden’s many hints for over a month, ABC and CBS were excited during their Tuesday evening broadcasts. Not so much for NBC, who brought up some of Biden’s lowest moments for liberals. […]
- God Bless 'Racist' America? ESPN Blogger Says Intolerant Attitudes Lurk Behind Beautiful Ode To Our Nation 'April 23, 2019 10:15 pm'"Everywhere you look in American history, racism coexists with something noble." This is the conclusion of Michael A. Fletcher, senior writer at the race-baiting blog The Undefeated, a subsidiary of ESPN. What prompted his dismissal of America as the land of the free was the recent news that the Philadelphia Flyers and New York Yankees have dispatc […]
- Sharpton Can NOT Scold Others for Being Slow to Report Black Church Fires! 'April 24, 2019 3:15 pm'
- ABC, CBS Excited By Biden Finally Announcing His 2020 Campaign 'April 24, 2019 1:21 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- RJC: Sen. Sanders Appealing to ‘Energized’ Left Wing by Calling Israeli Gov’t ‘Racist’ 'April 24, 2019 12:29 am'Sen. Bernie Sanders. (Mark Makela/Getty Images) […]
- Sen. Sanders: In Mideast, US Should Not Just Support One Country, Run by ‘Racist’ Gov’t 'April 23, 2019 11:43 pm'Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders at Monday’s CNN town hall called Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu’s government “racist” and indicated that as president he would be more sympathetic towards the Palestinians. […]
- Rev. Graham Warns Buttigieg: Sodomy, Gay 'Marriage' Are Sins, Only Christ Can 'Save Us From Hell' 'April 23, 2019 9:36 pm'(Photo by Stephen Chernin/Getty Images) […]
- CBS Turns to Host Who Called Ivanka Trump a ‘C**t for Civility Advice 'April 23, 2019 8:15 pm'[See NewsBusters for more.] Who would you turn to for advice on civility and our divided culture? If you said Samantha Bee, the same person who vomited out attacks on “lying ghoul,” Nazi, “cunt” conservatives, you have the same thinking as CBS. The This Morning hosts on Tuesday conducted a friendly interview with the liberal Full Frontal host. […]
- ABC, CBS Excited By Biden Finally Announcing His 2020 Campaign 'April 24, 2019 1:21 am'
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'The Senate Armed Services Committee got an earful from military families forced to live in unhealthy conditions. Mold, lead paint and rats are some of the problems found on bases. Jan Crawford has the latest. […]
- CBS News investigation finds airline mechanics feel pressured to overlook potential safety issues 'February 5, 2019 3:03 am'A CBS News investigation reveals airline mechanics have felt pressured to overlook potential safety issues. In some cases, the Federal Aviation Administration agreed with those mechanics. Kris Van Cleave reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds recruiters pay struggling addicts to get surgery 'July 20, 2018 2:20 pm'A CBS News investigation has uncovered an industry of recruiters taking advantage of struggling addicts. It lures them into getting a non-FDA approved Naltrexone implant, which is meant to block the effects of opioids. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Vulnerable addicts are paid to get experimental procedure, investigation finds 'July 20, 2018 12:16 am'A CBS News investigation found that some vulnerable addicts are being paid to get a Naltrexone implant, which is not approved by the FDA and is intended to block the effects of opioids. Some doctors can make up to $30,000 for each surgery. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'CBS News went along with Border Patrol agents in Texas, where they found a "stash house" holding nearly 40 immigrants. One woman there says she paid a smuggler $8,000 just to get to the U.S. David Begnaud was there. […]
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'
- Dems, the Dossier & the Effort to Mislead Americans 'April 23, 2019 7:02 pm'The time for an accounting has arrived for former senior members of the FBI and Intelligence Community. They aided and abetted in propagating a false narrative about the Trump campaign colluding with Russians, accused the President of the United States of being a traitor, and misled the American people. […]
- It's Bad for Country to Have a One-Sided, Partisan Press 'April 23, 2019 6:57 pm'Whether the Left is in the right or wrong (spoiler alert: they're totally wrong), it is bad for the country to have a one-sided leftist press. […]
- Impeach Donald Trump? 'April 23, 2019 6:55 pm'Obstruction of justice is a crime. The decision is clear. […]
- Ensuring Trump Isn't Working for Foreign Interests 'April 23, 2019 6:54 pm'Now that special counsel Robert Mueller's report has been issued, it is up to Congress to assure that the president and his associates work for the American people and not for some undisclosed personal or foreign interests. […]
- Why the Census Citizenship Question Matters 'April 23, 2019 6:53 pm'Much noise has been made about reinstating a citizenship question on the 2020 census, the subject of Tuesday's Supreme Court arguments. The objections to the citizenship question revolve around unjustified hysteria and the unfortunate, but growing, notion that citizenship doesn't matter. As attorney general of Oklahoma, I filed an amicus curiae bri […]
- Dems, the Dossier & the Effort to Mislead Americans 'April 23, 2019 7:02 pm'
- Existing Home Sales Slump: Prepare for the Financial Meltdown 'April 23, 2019 6:30 pm'There is no better time than now to prepare for the inevitable financial meltdown. There is only so much time left before the bubble bursts taking everyone down with it! […]Mac Slavo
- Starving Venezuelan Women Sell Their Hair To Buy Food 'April 23, 2019 4:30 pm'In socialist Venezuela, women have taken to selling their hair in order to avoid starving to death. An increasing number of women are abandoning their long locks in exchange for a few dollars just so they can survive. […]Mac Slavo
- Antibiotic Resistant SUBERBUGS Could Become A Bigger Killer Than Cancer 'April 23, 2019 2:30 pm'Antibiotic resistance is becoming a larger problem in developed parts of the world such as the United States. The overuse of antibiotics has caused a sort of evolution effect to occur in certain types of bacteria. They have become much harder to kill with antibiotics, evolving into what's been dubbed "superbugs." […]Mac Slavo
- Happiness: What It Is, Why It Is Important, and How to Cultivate More of It 'April 23, 2019 12:30 pm'What is happiness? And how can you add more to your life? Here’s what research has to say. […]Contributing Author
- OUTBREAK ALERT: Statewide Hepatitis A Infections In Georgia 'April 22, 2019 10:30 pm'The state of Georgia is experiencing a statewide viral outbreak. Hepatitis A is spreading across the state as 250 cases of the infection have been identified. That's more than four times the number of infections in 2017. […]Mac Slavo
- Existing Home Sales Slump: Prepare for the Financial Meltdown 'April 23, 2019 6:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)