If the blog looks weird it’s because I’m in the process of moving it. I’ll post when done.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Doing to the Navy? 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'An emphasis on DEI is the exact opposite of the core of what it is to be a Navy, a military service. […]
- Prepared Transcript Of Joe Biden’s Speech To The Nation About Antisemitism (Satire) 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'Yes, this is satire, but, like all the best satire, it’s firmly rooted in the reality of what’s emanated from the Biden administration. […]
- Liberal Love and Tolerance Come to the Vatican 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'And as always, they’re vicious in effect, as leftist forces in the papacy work to wipe away two millennia of Catholic doctrine. […]
- An American Christmas Is A Beautiful Occasion For All 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'We Americans are singularly fortunate that our country has balanced a religious Christmas for the faithful with a joyous, secular celebration that welcomes all comers. […]
- Death on the Korean DMZ 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'As we reflect today on Pearl Harbor and the United States' entrance into World War II, it is also an anniversary of sorts for some soldiers of America’s ‘unknown war’ on Korea’s Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). […]
- What Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Doing to the Navy? 'December 7, 2023 6:00 am'
- Anti-Semitic Hostin Defends Calls for Jewish Genocide on College Campuses 'December 7, 2023 1:57 pm'The presidents of MIT, the University of Pennsylvania, and Harvard felt the disgust of the civilized world on Tuesday after they defended calls for another Jewish genocide coming from their campuses, saying it didn’t violate their codes of conduct, during a congressional hearing on antisemitism. The hate movement those schools were fostering got full-throate […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ‘Not for Sale’: Ex-Prosecutors Hail Voters’ Latest Rebuke of Soros Money 'December 7, 2023 12:56 pm'Former federal and state prosecutors took a stand against leftist billionaire George Soros in response to a wave of setbacks for Soros-backed prosecutors across the nation. Former U.S. Attorney John C. Milhiser, former U.S. Attorney Bill J. Williams, former Essex District Attorney Jonathan W. Blodgett and former Chesapeake Commonwealth’s Attorney Nancy G. P […]Tom Olohan
- ABC Seethes Over GOP Debate Not Focusing on Trump, Slobbers Over Christie 'December 7, 2023 12:50 pm'Following the fourth 2024 Republican presidential debate, the “big three” of ABC, CBS, and NBC shrugged Thursday morning not only at the notion they matter, but showed varying degrees of rage over the fact that the debate helmed by NewsNation’s Elizabeth Vargas, SiriusXM’s Megyn Kelly, and the Free Beacon’s Eliana Johnson wasn’t dominated by questions about […]Curtis Houck
- PolitiFact Picks Fight With DeSantis For Admiring Calvin Coolidge 'December 7, 2023 12:23 pm'To close out the Wednesday GOP Presidential Debate, the Washington Free Beacon’s Eliana Johnson asked the candidates which former president they would draw inspiration from and for his choice, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis selected Calvin Coolidge. For some reason, PolitiFact decided to fact-check this. DeSantis argued, “When Calvin Coolidge was president, […]Alex Christy
- Anti-Free Speech Google Launches New AI with ‘Toxicity’ Evaluations 'December 7, 2023 11:13 am'Google is claiming that its newest artificial intelligence product will help people, but its track record of bias and censorship undermine its assertions. Google boasted in a Dec. 6 press release that Gemini is its “largest and most capable AI model” yet. AI “will bring new waves of innovation and economic progress and drive knowledge, learning, creativity a […]Catherine Salgado
- Anti-Semitic Hostin Defends Calls for Jewish Genocide on College Campuses 'December 7, 2023 1:57 pm'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- 3rd-Party Challenges Are Bad News for Biden 'December 7, 2023 3:27 pm'Polling data are like a snapshot in time, but the polls potentially herald significant shifts in the American political landscape […]
- Politico Botches a Hit 'December 7, 2023 3:25 pm'A preposterous attempt to discredit conservative amicus briefs in Supreme Court cases. […]
- Military Went Woke. Time To Make Changes at the Top 'December 7, 2023 3:24 pm'The war in Ukraine and Israel's response to the October 7 terrorist attack signal a worldwide turn away from U.S. leadership. […]
- The American Way of Economic War 'December 7, 2023 3:22 pm'Washington is overusing its most powerful weapons. […]
- If You Didn't Like the First Term, Just Wait for the Second 'December 7, 2023 3:21 pm'Second presidential terms are like half-chewed gum - the zest and flavor are gone. Hence the phrase "second-term curse." We've had 17 presidents who were elected and reelected. History shows us that the second act usually falls short. […]
- 3rd-Party Challenges Are Bad News for Biden 'December 7, 2023 3:27 pm'
- Cambodia Records 2 More Cases Of Avian Influenza, and A Death 'December 7, 2023 6:30 pm'Two more confirmed cases of human infection with avian influenza A(H5N1) occurred in Cambodia. Both cases were in the same village in Kampot Province, according to the Ministry of Health of Cambodia. In total, six cases of avian influenza have been reported in the country this year, according to the World Health Organization. […]Mac Slavo
- Biden Claims Russia May Attack A NATO Country 'December 7, 2023 4:00 pm'United States ruler Joe Biden has taken to fear-mongering in order to get other rulers to pass a $111 billion national security spending package. On Wednesday, Biden spewed propaganda to Congress claiming Russia might try to attack a NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) country. […]Mac Slavo
- EARLY DETECTION, EARLY DEATH: Mammograms Linked To 84% Higher Breast Cancer Death Rate 'December 7, 2023 1:30 pm'New research published in JAMA Oncology reveals that mammography is responsible for an astounding 84 percent higher rate of breast cancer deaths over a 20-year surveillance period. […]Ethan Huff
- Bah Humbug: The Police State Wants Us To Be a Nation of Snowflakes 'December 6, 2023 11:30 pm'What a year. It feels as if government Grinches and corporate Scrooges have been working overtime to drain every last drop of joy, kindness, and liberty from the world. After endless months of being mired in political gloom and doom, we could all use a little Christmas cheer right now. […]John W. Whitehead and Nisha Whitehead
- Bird Flu Is Back And It’s In California 'December 6, 2023 9:00 pm'Avian influenza, also known as "bird flu" is back and it's allegedly in California, affecting poultry populations there. Avian influenza is a “highly pathogenic” viral disease that infects poultry and birds, and it is potentially transmissible to humans. […]Mac Slavo
- Cambodia Records 2 More Cases Of Avian Influenza, and A Death 'December 7, 2023 6:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)