If the blog looks weird it’s because I’m in the process of moving it. I’ll post when done.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Reflections on the 140th Anniversary of Three Revolutionaries 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'A scientist bookended by two mass murderers. […]
- Young Americans' Date with Socialism 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'Seems like fun for now, but who is going to pay the tab? […]
- How Should the U.S. Respond to the Lebanon Protests? 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'An opportunity to strike a crippling blow against Hezb'allah. […]
- Corbyn and Labour: A Fish Rots from the Head 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'The key questions in the UK's current election campaign are: -- whether Labour is institutionally anti-Semitic and whether a racist can possibly become prime minister. […]
- No Safe Spaces: What Happens When Common Sense and Values Disappear 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'The new documentary No Safe Spaces is a must-see for anyone concerned with the long-term viability of the First Amendment's free speech protections. […]
- Reflections on the 140th Anniversary of Three Revolutionaries 'November 11, 2019 6:00 am'
- Meet the Press Panel Hopes Dems Can ‘Dramatize’ Impeachment Hearings With Crying Witnesses 'November 11, 2019 2:00 pm'Following Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd grilling Republican Senator Rand Paul and tossing softballs to Democratic Congressman Jim Himes on Sunday, regarding impeachment, the political panel admitted that House Democrats had an uphill battle in upcoming public hearings. The worried journalists urged liberal lawmakers to “dramatize” those hearings as muc […]
- 'Madam Secretary': Allowing Free Speech on YouTube 'Leads to White Nationalism' 'November 11, 2019 5:45 am'CBS’s Madam Secretary has been quite bold in its final season. First it starts out with a Hillary Clinton-like female president. Then, it follows up by praising reporters as fighting “the good fight.” Now, it goes one step further in promoting censorship out of fear of causing white nationalism. […]
- Al Sharpton Applauds Election of Some Woman who Flipped Off Trump Two Years Ago 'November 10, 2019 11:15 pm'On Sunday, outspoken race baiter and Sunday MSNBC host Al Sharpton dedicated his weekly “gotcha” segment to a full-throated celebration of Democratic gains in Tuesday’s election. At one point, Sharpton implied that a Trump golf course in Loudoun County, Virginia was somehow in danger now that an obscure critic of the President had been elected to serve on th […]
- Non-Binary Netflix Kids' Cartoon: Even Villains Don't 'Misgender' 'November 10, 2019 10:00 pm'This season, Netflix announced with fanfare that its reboot of the classic 1980s cartoon, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, would be introducing its first “non-binary” character, “Double Trouble” (voiced by Jacob Tobia). In a previous season, She-Ra had two gay dads and included a lesbian subtext in one of the cartoon relationships. Post-Obergfell, the LGB […]
- CNN's Brian Stelter Refuses to Cover ABC Suppressing Epstein Accuser 'November 10, 2019 6:45 pm'On Sunday CNN’s Reliable Sources, which bills itself as a program about “the media world”, failed to spend even a second of airtime on the week’s biggest media story: the revelation that in 2016, ABC allegedly suppressed a story about convicted serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. […]
- Meet the Press Panel Hopes Dems Can ‘Dramatize’ Impeachment Hearings With Crying Witnesses 'November 11, 2019 2:00 pm'
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'October 29, 2019 11:29 pm'A year-long investigation by CBS Chicago uncovered a disturbing pattern of wrongful police raids that often leave innocent children traumatized. Families impacted by these raids are sharing their stories. Dave Savini of CBS Chicago reports. […]
- Chemical found in Zantac raises concerns 'October 8, 2019 11:51 pm'The FDA recently warned about a potentially dangerous impurity in the popular heartburn drug Zantac. The nation's three largest pharmacy chains reacted by pulling it from store shelves. Dr. Jon LaPook reports. […]
- Woman "shocked" by price of two ultrasounds after miscarriage 'September 25, 2019 2:34 am'Miriam Harper was 12 weeks pregnant when she lost her baby. Suffering a miscarriage was hard enough. But then she was faced with the medical bills. Anna Werner reports. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:30 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:41 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'October 29, 2019 11:29 pm'
- The Berlin Wall Is Gone, But Its Lessons Remain 'November 11, 2019 8:07 pm'Socialism is not cuddly or compassionate, and it has been tried many times, to ruinous effect. Will today's young people have to learn this all over again? […]
- Is the Supreme Court's Fate in Elena Kagan's Hands? 'November 11, 2019 8:06 pm'The Supreme Court of the United States performs its duties with a theatrical formalism. Every session opens with the Marshal of the Court, in the role of town crier, calling out "Oyez! Oyez! Oyez!" and "God save the United States and this Honorable Court!" Even when the nine Justices meet privately, once or twice a week, to discuss cases […]
- Neil Gorsuch: A Judge in Full 'November 11, 2019 8:04 pm'A review of the justice's new book, "A Republic, If You Can Keep It." […]
- The Moment of Truth for House Democrats Arrives Wednesday 'November 11, 2019 8:03 pm'A crucial phase of the impeachment investigation begins with public hearings Wednesday. House Democrats on the Intelligence Committee are preparing to review with the public some of the damning findings that they have gathered over the course of their closed hearings with committee Republicans. […]
- Why Impeachment Will Stay Partisan 'November 11, 2019 8:02 pm'The arc of events has been determined by Trump's opponents, who refuse to recognize his legitimacy. […]
- The Berlin Wall Is Gone, But Its Lessons Remain 'November 11, 2019 8:07 pm'
- For Millions Of Americans In The Middle Of The Country, It Feels Like An Economic Depression Right Now 'November 11, 2019 11:30 pm'It may still feel like “the economy is booming” for those at the top end of the economic food chain in big coastal cities such as New York and San Francisco, but for millions of hard-working Americans in the middle of the country, talk of a “coming recession” is absolutely ludicrous because it already feels like a severe economic depression is happening righ […]Contributing Author
- DHS Expects To Have The Biometrics Data of 259 Million People by 2022 'November 11, 2019 9:00 pm'The US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) expects to have face, fingerprint, and iris scans of at least 259 million people in its biometrics database by 2022. Is there any way to escape the mass surveillance and tracking that George Orwell warned us all about in his iconic book, 1984? […]Mac Slavo
- Wisconsin’s Dairy Crisis: “We Are Losing Two Farms A DAY!” 'November 11, 2019 6:30 pm'Wisconsin's dairy crisis has only just begun as the state is losing two farms each day, according to Patty Edelburg, vice president of the National Farmers Union. As farm bankruptcies soar, it is possible that nearly 10% of Wisconsin dairy farmers may go out of business in 2019. […]Mac Slavo
- Experts Solution To Global Warming: Kill Billions of People 'November 11, 2019 4:00 pm'Around 11,000 scientists and "experts" are calling for "mass population control" in order to stop climate change. It seems that the final solution to the problem is to just kill billions of people. […]Mac Slavo
- A New Kind of Tyranny: The Global State’s War on Those Who Speak Truth to Power 'November 11, 2019 1:30 pm'In an age of prosecutions for thought crimes, pre-crime deterrence programs, and government agencies that operate like organized crime syndicates, there is a new kind of tyranny being imposed on those who dare to expose the crimes of the Deep State, whose reach has gone global. […]Contributing Author
- For Millions Of Americans In The Middle Of The Country, It Feels Like An Economic Depression Right Now 'November 11, 2019 11:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)