If the blog looks weird it’s because I’m in the process of moving it. I’ll post when done.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- A New Kind of Child Abuse 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'Stealing a child's childhood should be a crime punishable by grievous measures. And this one particularly gruesome way to steal it. […]
- Drain The Swamp 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'With a simple majority, Republicans can still get rid of the federal bureaucracy oppressing American life. […]
- The Collapse of Trust 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'Is it any wonder we don’t trust our government, its leaders, policies, and even its good intentions any longer? […]
- How a Corpse Turned the Tide of World War II 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'He wasn't killed in battle. In fact, he'd been dead for a long time. […]
- Want to Visit America? Forget Getting a Visa. Just Walk Across the Border. 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'Tourist visa lines into the U.S., unlike illegal alien transmission lines, take months or sometimes years, to get through. […]
- A New Kind of Child Abuse 'May 23, 2022 5:00 am'
- Like a Good Groomer: FLA State Farm Donating Trans Books to Kindergartners 'May 23, 2022 3:31 pm'All kinds of companies engage in all kinds of charity/philanthropy. State Farm just happens to have chosen a creepy one. It partnered with a trans agenda group called The GenderCool Project, and is encouraging its agents to donate inappropriate books to schools, libraries, and other places where kids can get them. A nonprofit named ConsumerFirst obtained a l […]Matt Philbin
- WATCH: Russell Brand SKEWERS ‘Paused’ Biden Disinfo Board 'May 23, 2022 3:16 pm'Comedian, actor and commentator Russell Brand wrecked the very idea of a Disinformation Governance Board and the war on disinformation itself: “Who gives a shit about disinformation? Sort out getting baby food!” During an episode of his show released Sunday, Brand blasted the very concept of a board to police people’s free speech, noting it would be neither […]Alexander Hall
- Biden Disinfo Board Advisor Michael Chertoff Tied to Soros-Funded Aspen Institute 'May 23, 2022 2:47 pm'Disinformation Governance Board advisor Michael Chertoff has a demonstrated anti-conservative bias as well as ties to the leftist, George Soros-funded Aspen Institute. The Orwellian Disinformation Governance Board (DGB) may be paused, but it is not totally gone. Chertoff is going to advise and assess the DGB for the Biden administration during this apparentl […]Catherine Salgado
- The View Cries Violation of Church and State to Deny Pelosi Communion 'May 23, 2022 2:30 pm'On Friday, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone penned a notice telling Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) that, because of her pro-choice stance, she will not be permitted to take receive Holy Communion. Well, this absolutely triggered the pro-baby killing coven on ABC’s The View. And during their Monday show, they accused the Archbishop of somehow vio […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- MMA Fighter Helps Save Cop In Distress 'May 23, 2022 2:21 pm'There are plenty of athletes in the NFL, NBA and elsewhere who perpetuate the lie that the majority of cops and law enforcement members are good for nothing racists that don’t deserve our respect. However, there are still a select few that value cops and will even go to great lengths to make sure they are safe. Last week in Portage, IN, William Cassoday noti […]John Simmons
- Like a Good Groomer: FLA State Farm Donating Trans Books to Kindergartners 'May 23, 2022 3:31 pm'
- California parents could soon sue for social media addiction 'May 24, 2022 3:33 am'Platforms like Instagram and TikTok could be fined for up to $25K per violation. […]
- Trump's longtime assistant subpoenaed by NY attorney general 'May 24, 2022 2:40 am'The New York attorney general’s office says it subpoenaed Donald Trump’s longtime executive assistant and plans to question her under oath next week […]
- WATCH: Bear charges through window in Wisconsin 'May 24, 2022 2:31 am'A Wisconsin couple stabbed and shot a black bear after it charged through a window in their home and began attacking them on Sunday night. […]
- Spain unable to reach deal for 2030 bid on Winter Olympics 'May 24, 2022 2:17 am'The Spanish regional governments of Catalonia and Aragón have not been able to reach an agreement on a bid for the 2030 Winter Olympics in the Pyrenees […]
- 1 confirmed, 6 presumptive monkeypox cases in US 'May 24, 2022 2:17 am'Despite new cases of monkeypox in the U.S., the CDC said there's no need for a mass vaccination campaign for the public. […]
- California parents could soon sue for social media addiction 'May 24, 2022 3:33 am'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- Left-Wing Policies Killing Dem Advantage in PA 'May 23, 2022 7:32 pm'Democrats once had an advantage of 1.5 million voters; today, it's down by almost two-thirds. The reason? They're pursuing policies at odds with the values of many voters, writes Jennifer Stefano. […]
- Why the Inflation Debate Is Largely Phony 'May 23, 2022 7:26 pm'Inflation distresses Americans for very good reasons. It depletes their wallets, creates anxiety about the future and endangers the national economy. […]
- Biden Rhetoric v. Reality on Gas Prices, Baby Formula Crisis 'May 23, 2022 7:19 pm'Linda Sutton is filling her car with gas at the Sheetz on U.S. Route 22 in this Westmoreland County suburb. Like everyone else, she has been dealing with rising gas prices for over a year now - but today the cost jumped overnight to $4.69 a gallon, the highest number Ms. Sutton has seen in her lifetime. […]
- No, Ending Roe Won't Leave Society Largely Intact 'May 23, 2022 7:17 pm'If the high court adopts Alito's draft opinion, it will be a legal tidal wave that sweeps away a swath of rights unlike anything America has ever seen […]
- Stacey Abrams Attacked for Telling Truth About Georgia 'May 23, 2022 7:10 pm'Abrams, Democrats' presumptive nominee for Georgia governor, was deeply critical of the GOP-led state. And she's completely right. […]
- Left-Wing Policies Killing Dem Advantage in PA 'May 23, 2022 7:32 pm'
- The Pandemic of Executive Overreach Comes to an End. When Will the Next One Begin? 'May 23, 2022 10:30 pm'Over the past few decades, the executive branch of the federal government has taken an increasingly autocratic approach to governing. Past presidents have unilaterally attempted to bypass Congress due to partisan gridlock and the inevitable tug-of-war involved in governing a nation of 330 million people. President Joe Biden has governed in a similar fashion, […]Contributing Author
- Belgium Starts MANDATORY Quarantine For Monkeypox 'May 23, 2022 8:00 pm'Belgium has become the first country to mandate a 21-day quarantine because of the monkeypox outbreak. Three cases were reported in the country, and those in contact with those three persons are being forced to quarantine to prevent the spread of the disease. The post Belgium Starts MANDATORY Quarantine For Monkeypox first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hit […]Mac Slavo
- Is Ebola or a “Hemorrhagic Fever” Next After Monkeypox? 'May 23, 2022 5:30 pm'In June of 2016, SHTFPlan warned of "catastrophic failures" at a level 4 bio lab containing both smallpox and Ebola. It's interesting that now monkeypox is on the rise, and alarmingly similar to smallpox. The post Is Ebola or a “Hemorrhagic Fever” Next After Monkeypox? first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn […]Mac Slavo
- Ruling Class: Monkeypox Should “Concern” Everybody 'May 23, 2022 3:00 pm'Joe Biden said that the monkeypox should "concern" everybody because it's "baffling" experts around the world. So far, the United States has only reported two cases of monkeypox. The post Ruling Class: Monkeypox Should “Concern” Everybody first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. […]Mac Slavo
- Here We Go Again: MONKEYPOX Is Next “Scariant” Being Unleashed To Demand Vaccine Compliance 'May 23, 2022 12:30 pm'Oh no! Another scary-sounding disease called “monkeypox” is supposedly spreading, which means the powers that be are getting ready to unleash another round of plandemic tyranny that is sure to include yet another magical new “vaccine” delivered at warp speed. The post Here We Go Again: MONKEYPOX Is Next “Scariant” Being Unleashed To Demand Vaccine Compliance […]Contributing Author
- The Pandemic of Executive Overreach Comes to an End. When Will the Next One Begin? 'May 23, 2022 10:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)