…this is perfectly credible technology.
I wouldn’t put it past Bam for a second to kill A.B. Not one single second.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Who the Democrats Really Are 'December 12, 2013 6:04 am'One big fat lie. […]
- Why Obamacare Is Off the Rails 'December 12, 2013 6:04 am'The massive ObamaCare failure now apparent was entirely predictable, and lamentably, quite preventable. […]
- The Decline and Fall of American Deterrence 'December 12, 2013 6:03 am'All too soon, the United States will have the fewest naval vessels at sea since before World War I, the smallest Air Force ever, and an Army and Marine Corps with severely diminished capacity, while strategic flash points proliferate. […]
- Charity by Force: Jesus vs. Marx 'December 12, 2013 6:03 am'Liberals have consistently abused Christian teaching to attack free enterprise and spread socialism. Evangelii Gaudium is only their latest opportunity. […]
- The Nuclear Option: Misplaced Conservative Outrage 'December 12, 2013 6:03 am'Those who think the filibuster was all that stood between us and tyranny need to think again, and fast. […]
- Who the Democrats Really Are 'December 12, 2013 6:04 am'
- Networks Rush to Defend Obama Selfie: Refusing Photo Would Have Caused 'Diplomatic Incident' 'December 12, 2013 3:36 pm'All three networks on Wednesday engaged in damage control for the White House following criticism of President Obama's selfie during Tuesday's Mandela memorial service. On CBS This Morning, senior White House correspondent Bill Plante even made this absurd assertion: "The President might have caused a diplomatic incident if he had declined the […]Kyle Drennen
- Celebrities Resume Campaign to Promote Obamacare to Young 'December 12, 2013 3:28 pm'Now that some of the problems with the Obamacare website have been fixed, the administration is resuming prior efforts to recruit younger, healthier Americans to purchase insurance in the federal and state exchanges. This is a critical part to the president's health insurance law because based on the few statistics that have been provided, the majority […]Matthew Sheffield
- Open Thread Friday 'December 12, 2013 2:44 pm'Discuss the news of the day and anything else you'd like... […]NB Staff
- 'Correction of the Year': HuffPo Item Originally Called Hawaii an 'Island Country' 'December 12, 2013 2:38 pm'The due diligence at the intractably liberal Huffington Post is apparently far, far less than perfect. The following correction currently appears at a HuffPo puff piece (HT Twitchy) by Hillary Miller about actor Bill Murray and actress Emma Stone paying a surprise visit to U.S. troops in Hawaii: "CORRECTION: A previous version of this article referred i […]Tom Blumer
- Today's Liberal In Trouble: WashPost Writer Dan Zak Pens Positive Profile of Fox's Megyn Kelly 'December 12, 2013 1:28 pm'Liberals are going to be mad at Dan Zak today. The Washington Post Style section writer who nastily dismissed the Biden-Ryan debate last year as “a man debating a boy” sounded like he went head over heels for Megyn Kelly in a Thursday profile. The Post headline even oozed: “The Essential Megyn Kelly: Her new prime-time show is a swift hit. Buoyed by intellig […]Tim Graham
- Networks Rush to Defend Obama Selfie: Refusing Photo Would Have Caused 'Diplomatic Incident' 'December 12, 2013 3:36 pm'
- Ryan: 'Not Going to Pretend That This Budget Solves Our Fiscal Problems' 'December 12, 2013 10:50 am'By: Susan Jones read more […]sjones
- Thai protesters cut off power to PM's offices 'December 12, 2013 10:35 am'By GRANT PECK and JINDA WEDEL […]superadm
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating 'December 12, 2013 10:35 am'JOHANNESBURG (AP) — The man accused of faking sign interpretation next to world leaders at Nelson Mandela's memorial told a local newspaper that he was hallucinating and hearing voicread more […]superadm
- Putin defends Russian conservative values 'December 12, 2013 10:35 am'By NATALIYA VASILYEVA […]superadm
- World stocks down as stimulus jitters mount 'December 12, 2013 10:35 am'By TERESA CEROJANO […]superadm
- Ryan: 'Not Going to Pretend That This Budget Solves Our Fiscal Problems' 'December 12, 2013 10:50 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Rand Paul's Appalling Stance 'December 12, 2013 5:22 am'Charles Blow, New York Times […]
- Why the Third-Party Dream Remains Just That 'December 12, 2013 5:11 am'Scott Conroy, RCPFor as long as the United States has maintained its two-party system of government, reformers have dreamed of upending the status quo.From Teddy Roosevelt's Bull Moose Party of 1912 to Ross Perot's 1992 independent run for the White House, a smattering of real contenders in the last century pieced together personality-driven campai […]
- Obama's Tardy Epiphany About Government 'December 12, 2013 5:10 am'George Will, Wash Post […]
- This 'Doc Fix' Would Be Bad for Your Health 'December 12, 2013 5:09 am'Scott Gottlieb, Wall St. Jrnl […]
- Republicans Running in Reverse 'December 12, 2013 5:08 am'Gail Collins, New York Times […]
- Rand Paul's Appalling Stance 'December 12, 2013 5:22 am'
- USGS Report: Up to Half of L.A. Buildings Would Be Uninhabitable After Large Quake: “Significant Disruption of Inter-Dependent Infrastructure” 'December 12, 2013 4:53 am'Whether a modern society could operate under such conditions is questionable... […]Mac Slavo
- Are You Ready for Riots? 'December 11, 2013 6:55 pm'We may think we live in a stable society but no country is immune to civil unrest when the right conditions are met. […]Contributing Author
- Scientists Warn of Worst Case Scenario: “Solar Flares… Will Short Circuit Satellites, Power Grids, Ground Communication Equipment” 'December 10, 2013 8:40 pm'The speed of this event was as fast or faster than anything that has been seen in the modern space age... […]Mac Slavo
- Preparing for a Social Collapse is Silly – People Are Too Civilized and Reasonable… 'December 9, 2013 10:22 pm'We’re a modern, civilized nation, not savages... […]Contributing Author
- Where are the FEMA Camps? Right In Front of You… 'December 8, 2013 10:49 pm'Seemingly, in the past few months, nearly every American community has been besieged with being the recipient of some form of martial law training... […]Contributing Author
- USGS Report: Up to Half of L.A. Buildings Would Be Uninhabitable After Large Quake: “Significant Disruption of Inter-Dependent Infrastructure” 'December 12, 2013 4:53 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)