Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Has 2020 Taught Us? 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'We should be much wiser than we were on this last New Year. […]
- Ignore the Polling on Who Should Replace Ginsburg 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'There's nothing in politics — or, more importantly, in the U.S. Constitution — that says Republicans can't or shouldn't replace Ginsburg prior to this November. […]
- Big Orange Man Make Big Orange Sky 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'Who better to blame for wildfires than the president? […]
- The Bushes, the Clintons, China... and Trump 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'Both political parties prior to the 2016 election victory of Donald Trump had largely failed America. […]
- Cut the Chaff 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'The dogs bark, the Trump caravan moves on. […]
- What Has 2020 Taught Us? 'September 20, 2020 5:00 am'
- WashPost Still Vomiting on Trump As Anti-Journalism After All the Access He Gave Them 'September 20, 2020 4:24 pm'Democrats love touting the heroism of Democratic newspapers. So it's not surprising that the Washington Post turned to Cleveland columnist Connie Schultz to review All About the Story, the new book by former Post executive editor Leonard Downie. The Post describes Schultz as a "Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist, and a novelist, but not as....the wif […]Tim Graham
- Univision Signals Vicious Coverage of Trump's Next SCOTUS Pick 'September 20, 2020 3:41 pm'Univision, a radical pro-immigration PAC with a broadcast signal and a vested business interest in ensuring the election of presidents that appoint liberal justices to the United States Supreme Court, has already signaled the manner in which they will cover the next nominee to be put forth by President Donald Trump to fill the vacancy created by the passing […]Jorge Bonilla
- Sniffing Glue? Kooky Susan Rice Compares Trump to Mao, Erin Burnett's Little No-Peep 'September 20, 2020 1:54 pm'Elizabeth Matamoros of the Washington Free Beacon reported that CNN's Erin Burnett Upfront on Thursday somehow took President Trump's order to create a "1776 Commission" to advocate for better education of our liberty-based history and mangled it into....communist China? Erin Burnett's kooky guest was embarrassing Obama Benghazi spok […]Tim Graham
- ABC Proposes Impeachment to Block SCOTUS Action, Court-Packing as 'Retaliation' 'September 20, 2020 11:58 am'Not long after ABC’s Good Morning America promoted anti-Christian bigotry against possible SCOTUS nominee Judge Any Coney Barrett because she’s a “devout Catholic,” but Clinton lackey and chief anchor George Stephanopoulos used his interview with Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on This Week pitch her insidious plots to block the nomination process, including imp […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Anti-Christian BIGOTS: ABC Fears 'Devout Catholic' Will Replace Ginsburg 'September 20, 2020 10:06 am'Fresh from lobbying liberal Republicans in the Senate to block any Supreme Court nominee President Trump put forward, Sunday’s Good Morning America featured ABC flaunting their anti-Christian bigotry with White House correspondent Rachel Scott fearing the President would fill Justice Ginsburg’s vacant seat with a “devout Catholic” in “conservative” Judge Amy […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- WashPost Still Vomiting on Trump As Anti-Journalism After All the Access He Gave Them 'September 20, 2020 4:24 pm'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- 1776 Commission Is Proof U.S. Spiraling Toward Fascism 'September 20, 2020 7:31 pm'[…]
- Down the 1619 Project's Memory Hole 'September 20, 2020 7:30 pm'The history of the American Revolution isn't the only thing the New York Times is revising through its 1619 Project. The paper of record has also taken to quietly altering the published text of the project itself after one of its claims came under intense criticism. When the 1619 Project went to print in August 2019 as a special edition of the New York […]
- Google Pushes Conservative News Sites Far Down Search Lists 'September 20, 2020 7:23 pm'[…]
- Trump Betting Big on the Suburbs, But Is Strategy Working? 'September 20, 2020 7:22 pm'Taking a cue from 1950s messaging, Trump is betting big again on the suburbs, but his polling is grim. […]
- De Blasio Failed New York City Kids 'September 20, 2020 7:20 pm'As many New Yorkers have discovered since the start of the pandemic, Mayor de Blasio does not know how to lead the city. […]
- 1776 Commission Is Proof U.S. Spiraling Toward Fascism 'September 20, 2020 7:31 pm'
- Trump Offered Assange A Pardon In Exchange For His Source, Assange Declined 'September 20, 2020 5:00 pm'There is still some integrity in the human race. Julian Assange was offered a pardon from President Donald Trump in exchange for giving up the source of the Democratic National Convention emails that he leaked. Assange declined the offer refusing to throw his source under the bus. The post Trump Offered Assange A Pardon In Exchange For His Source, Assange […]Mac Slavo
- Virtual School Dangers: The Hazards of a Police State Education During COVID-19 'September 20, 2020 5:00 pm'Once upon a time in America, parents breathed a sigh of relief when their kids went back to school after a summer’s hiatus, content in the knowledge that for a good portion of the day, their kids would be gainfully occupied, out of harm’s way, and out of trouble. The post Virtual School Dangers: The Hazards of a Police State Education During COVID-19 first a […]Contributing Author
- Let The Exodus Begin: New Jersey Raises Tax On Millionaires 'September 18, 2020 10:30 pm'In the latest suicidal move by New Jersey, the state which after Illinois is in the direst of financial straits and has the second-lowest credit rating in the nation... The post Let The Exodus Begin: New Jersey Raises Tax On Millionaires first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. […]Contributing Author
- Iranian President: The U.S. Will Suffer A Humiliating Defeat This Weekend 'September 18, 2020 5:30 pm'Speaking in a Wednesday cabinet session, President Hassan Rouhani said Washington failed in its attempts to reinstate a United Nations arms embargo as well as international sanctions on Iran, and these failures amount to major victories for Iran. Rouhani added that the U.S. would "suffer a humiliating defeat this weekend." The post Iranian Presiden […]Mac Slavo
- RAY DALIO IS DANGEROUS! 'September 18, 2020 12:30 pm'Are there people on YouTube or other platforms that YOU'RE ADDICTED to and love every word coming out of their mouths? When I ask around, many tell me that Ray Dalio is a favorite of theirs, or Howard Marks or Jeff Gundlach. The post RAY DALIO IS DANGEROUS! first appeared on SHTF Plan - When It Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. […]Contributing Author
- Trump Offered Assange A Pardon In Exchange For His Source, Assange Declined 'September 20, 2020 5:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)