Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Rubio's Use of Language 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'Language is malleable and can be arranged in infinite combinations to generate almost any response, emotion, or action. We need to take advantage of that magic. Don’t keep trying to pull the same rabbit out of the same hat. […]
- As China Plans for War, the US Renames its Battle Plan 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'A war is coming. China is intent on it and there is nothing any other party can do about it. The question from here is what is the likely timing? […]
- The Danger of Police Body Cameras 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'Advocates think body cameras hold all the answers...but they're not even asking the right questions. […]
- The Northeast Nanny-Staters Who Are and the Blizzard That Never Was 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'Call it the Blizzard of Oz. The “Snowstorm of the Century.” Monday was supposed to be historic. All we got was histrionics. […]
- Are 'No-Go Zones' a Myth? 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'There is an effort to suggest that there are no “no go zones” in Europe. […]
- Rubio's Use of Language 'January 28, 2015 6:00 am'
- Daily Beast Writer Slams Mormon 'Charade' on Gay Rights 'January 28, 2015 10:38 pm'The Daily Beast's Samantha Allen, who grew up Mormon, took to her keyboard today to blast the Church of Latter-Day Saints for their "gay rights charade." […]Ken Shepherd
- NPR Boosts Far-Left Critics of California's 'Founding Father,' Soon-to-Be Saint 'January 28, 2015 10:14 pm'NPR's Jasmine Garsd spotlighted the critics of Pope Francis's move to canonize Franciscan friar Junipero Serra in a Wednesday article on the public radio network's website. Garsd zeroed in on how "Native American activists" claim that Father Serra, who founded several missions in present-day California in the 1700s, was "an acco […]Matthew Balan
- MSNBC Suggests Connection Between Blizzard and Climate Change on Five Separate Shows 'January 28, 2015 10:12 pm'As a blizzard threatened to bury northeastern U.S. cities with snow, MSNBC blanketed its coverage with connections to man-made climate change. Repeatedly, the cable network which is part of NBC Universal, tried to link the snowstorm with climate change (a phrase often used synonymously with global warming) in at least five of its shows on Jan. 26. While MSNB […]Joseph Rossell
- WashPost's Milbank: Obama On Track to Be As Popular As Reagan 'January 28, 2015 10:10 pm'On MSNBC's PoliticsNation on Tuesday, host Al Sharpton touted liberal Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank making a "bold prediction" about the remainder of Barack Obama's presidency: "...you wrote, quote, 'If the economy continues on its current trajectory, as most expect, he'll leave office a popular president and leave […]Kyle Drennen
- FX’s The Americans, Showing Evils of KGB and Set in Reagan’s DC, Returns Tonight 'January 28, 2015 9:13 pm'The Americans returns tonight with its third season debut at 10 PM EST/PST. While the FX series humanizes undercover KGB operatives working in the U.S., the show illustrates the ruthlessness of Soviet communism and how the American Left in the 1980s advanced Soviet interests. (Four videos below) […]Brent Baker
- Daily Beast Writer Slams Mormon 'Charade' on Gay Rights 'January 28, 2015 10:38 pm'
- Oklahoma executions on hold as US Supreme Court reviews drug 'January 28, 2015 11:05 pm'OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says the U.S. Supreme Court should halt three pending executions as the death row inmates challenge lethal injection protocols.read more […]superadm
- Treasure hunter who found a fortune in gold is captured 'January 28, 2015 10:37 pm'By AMANDA LEE MYERS A fugitive treasure hunter wanted by federal authorities for more than two years has been arrested in Florida. A senior inspector at the U.S. Marshals Service in Columbus, Ohio, said Wednesday that the agency tracked down Tommy Thompson at a hotel in Palm Beach County.read more […]superadm
- Jets hire brother of judge in New Jersey sports betting suit 'January 28, 2015 10:36 pm'NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — The New York Jets have hired the brother of a judge considering New Jersey's efforts to allow sports betting, but that won't affect the case for now.read more […]superadm
- Richard Petty Motorsports committed to running Hornish Jr. 'January 28, 2015 10:36 pm'By JENNA FRYER Sam Hornish Jr. speaks to the media during the NASCAR Charlotte Motor Speedway media tour in Charlotte, N.C., Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015. (AP Photo/Chuck Burton) CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Sam Hornish Jr.read more […]superadm
- At farewell, Obama praises Hagel as 'true American patriot' 'January 28, 2015 10:36 pm'By JIM KUHNHENN […]superadm
- Oklahoma executions on hold as US Supreme Court reviews drug 'January 28, 2015 11:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- A Note to My Readers 'January 28, 2015 9:17 pm'Andrew Sullivan, The DishOne of the things I’ve always tried to do at the Dish is to be up-front with readers. This sometimes means grotesque over-sharing; sometimes it means I write imprudent arguments I have to withdraw; sometimes it just means a monthly update on our revenues and subscriptions; and sometimes I stumble onto something actually interesting. […]
- The Debt: Mission Unaccomplished 'January 28, 2015 8:39 pm'Ruth Marcus, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- Oh, the debt. Yawn. How passe. How 2009.Once, President Obama held a summit on fiscal responsibility (2009). Once, he gave an entire speech devoted to the subject (2011). Once, his State of the Union addresses (2010, 2011, 2013) were studded with double-digit references to the problem of sky-high deficits and lingeri […]
- The Language Police and Modern Liberalism 'January 28, 2015 8:37 pm'Sean Davis, The FederalistIn a widely praised piece for New York Magazine, liberal writer Jonathan Chait says the leftist language police are perverting liberalism. Chait is wrong. The politically correct language police don’t pervert modern liberalism; they embody it. And amateur leftist thought cop Jonathan Chait himself is proof. […]
- A Better Way for Kochs to Spend Their Millions 'January 28, 2015 8:35 pm'Sally Kohn, CNNHere comes spendageddon!To influence the 2016 elections, oil barons Charles and David Koch have pledged that their political network will spend $889 million, media reports say. Basically -- wrap your head around this if you can -- the ultra-conservative Koch brothers want to keep their business and personal taxes as low as possible and keep re […]
- Greece's Last Evasion 'January 28, 2015 8:33 pm'Bret Stephens, Wall Street JournalWhenever I think of Greece and its economy, I can’t help but recall the stool-sample story.Sorry to begin on a scatological note, but here’s a revealing tale about a country that, by electing the radical left-wing Syriza party over the weekend, just voted itself down the toilet. In 2011, Greek entrepreneur Fotis Antonopoulos […]
- A Note to My Readers 'January 28, 2015 9:17 pm'
- Nationwide Ban On Personal Body Armor Proposed In Congress: “10 Years Imprisonment” For Possession 'January 28, 2015 5:43 pm'The motivation must be either symbolic, or part of a greater plan to disarm and neuter the rights of the American citizenry. […]Mac Slavo
- The Shemitah: The Biblical Pattern Which Indicates That A Financial Collapse May Be Coming In 2015 'January 28, 2015 1:01 am'Does a mystery that is 3,500 years old hold the key to what is going to happen to global financial markets in 2015? […]Contributing Author
- THIS CHART Tells a Story… America’s Middle Class Thrived After WWII and Died Under Obama 'January 27, 2015 6:30 pm'In 2015, nothing is more clear than a "wealth grab on a grotesque scale" that has absolutely killed the middle class. […]Mac Slavo
- When Real Disaster Strikes: These Are The People Who Will Loot, Pillage and Kill You For Your Food 'January 27, 2015 7:30 am'Most Americans still think the government will be there to provide assistance when the worst happens... […]Mac Slavo
- “Technological Arms Race” Has Captured Global Finance: “Trading Once Took Minutes, Now Handled in Mere Nanoseconds by Computers” 'January 27, 2015 1:42 am'Today, high frequency trading is conducted by computer algorithms that predict market behavior and make rapid investment decisions mere mortals could never keep up with. […]Mac Slavo
- Nationwide Ban On Personal Body Armor Proposed In Congress: “10 Years Imprisonment” For Possession 'January 28, 2015 5:43 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)