Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama's Real Legacy 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'There's a lot more to it than the media -- or anyone else, for that matter -- is willing to admit. […]
- What Hurts the Most about Benghazi 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'Surely ordinary Democrats understand that underlings don't decide to withhold military or emergency assistance to 34 Americans under attack from jihadis on 9/11? […]
- Obama-gate and World War III 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'Is this how World War III happens during Obama's second term? […]
- If Government Were a Business, Obama Would Already Be Fired 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'In the world of business, and in the real world outside government, leadership is invariably implicated in failure. Even government understands this -- except for when government's guy is at the top. […]
- Time for the American People to Demand an Apology 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'Let's not hold our breath, but we deserve one. […]
- Obama's Real Legacy 'May 20, 2013 6:03 am'
- AmSpec Scoop: Obama 'Met With Anti-Tea Party IRS Union Chief the Day Before Agency Targeted Tea Party' 'May 20, 2013 3:20 pm'Jeffrey Lord at the American Spectator has reviewed the White House logs looking for a relationship between meetings listed there and the timeline found in the Inspector General's report on the targeting of Tea Party and conservative groups issued last Tuesday. Lord's work represents yet another example of alternative media scooping a lazy or negli […]Tom Blumer
- Rumsfeld: ‘Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Improve the Lives of Their Fellow Citizens’ 'May 20, 2013 3:10 pm'Former Secretary of Defense and CEO, Donald Rumsfeld has a brand new book focused on business, politics and more. In “Rumsfeld’s Rules: Leadership Lessons in Business, Politics, War, and Life,” released on May 14, Rumsfeld expounded on capitalism, and why we need more people to defend it in our society. “I suppose if more business leaders defended capitalism […]Liz Thatcher
- Former Obama Advisor Gibbs: I Don’t Read Maureen Dowd – Same Column for Eight Years 'May 20, 2013 2:40 pm'Former Obama press secretary and campaign advisor Robert Gibbs had some harsh words for New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd Monday. Appearing on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Gibbs said, “I don’t normally read Maureen...largely because it’s sort of largely the same column for the last like eight years” (video follows with transcript and absolutely no need for addit […]Noel Sheppard
- Washington Post Fact Checker Gives 'A Bushel of Pinocchios' to IRS's Lois Lerner 'May 20, 2013 2:00 pm'Of all the scandals plaguing the Obama administration, the one involving the Internal Revenue Service appears to be the one that even liberal news outlets deem serious. Count Washington Post Fact Checker Glenn Kessler amongst the concerned, for on Monday he actually gave the IRS's Lois Lerner "a bushel of Pinocchios" for statements she has mad […]Noel Sheppard
- 'Fire Jon Karl' -- The New Liberal Petition at Change.org 'May 20, 2013 1:24 pm'Obama-loving leftists really can’t stand anyone questioning Obama. On Sunday morning on the Democratic Underground, they were circulating a new Change.org petition to “Fire Jon Karl” of ABC News. “DOJ could look at Jonathan Karl’s phone records,” cracked one DU poster. The petition expresses the peculiar thought that anti-Obama journalism is too ideological […]Tim Graham
- AmSpec Scoop: Obama 'Met With Anti-Tea Party IRS Union Chief the Day Before Agency Targeted Tea Party' 'May 20, 2013 3:20 pm'
- Bloomberg Uses Commencement Speech to Push Gun Control, Rail Against ‘Extremist’ NRA 'May 20, 2013 2:57 pm'By: Elizabeth Harrington […]sjones
- Commutes long, slow after Conn. train derailment 'May 20, 2013 2:36 pm'By STEPHEN SINGER […]superadm
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla. 'May 20, 2013 2:36 pm'By SEAN MURPHY […]superadm
- Split-second choice ended with NY student dead 'May 20, 2013 2:36 pm'By VERENA DOBNIK […]superadm
- Wave of attacks kills at least 70 in Iraq 'May 20, 2013 2:36 pm'By SINAN SALAHEDDIN BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials say five car bombs have gone off in Shiite neighborhoods of Baghdad, killing 16 people and wounding 75.read more […]superadm
- Bloomberg Uses Commencement Speech to Push Gun Control, Rail Against ‘Extremist’ NRA 'May 20, 2013 2:57 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- Richard Milhous Obama 'May 20, 2013 1:17 pm'Carl M. Cannon, RealClearPoliticsMy father, Lou Cannon, covered the White House with distinction for the Washington Post for many years, beginning in the Nixon administration. He employed an easy rule of thumb when fielding phone calls from anonymous tipsters:If the caller said, "I have a story that will make Watergate look like a picnic," Dad wou […]
- Food Stamps and Fritos 'May 20, 2013 11:50 am'[…]
- ObamaCare's Tricky Next Phase 'May 20, 2013 11:48 am'[…]
- The Largest Banks Remain Too Big to Fail 'May 20, 2013 11:44 am'[…]
- Sitting Across From the IRS 'May 20, 2013 11:40 am'[…]
- Richard Milhous Obama 'May 20, 2013 1:17 pm'
- High Crimes: Half Of Americans Want Obama Impeached (Including Democrats!) 'May 20, 2013 4:28 pm'There is only one solution - and it involves handcuffs... for a lot of people, from the President of the United States on down. […]Mac Slavo
- Effective Immediately: All Semi-Automatic Pistols Sold In California to Require “Micro Stamp” Ballistic Identification 'May 19, 2013 8:00 pm'And for those who think this is restricted to the left-coast, similar legislation is under consideration in New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Likewise, a federal push for micro-stamping was attempted in 2008 by both the House and the Senate. […]Mac Slavo
- We Have Blown The Largest Bubble In The History Of Mankind 'May 17, 2013 7:38 pm'If the government acknowledges what is happening, confidence in the economy and financial markets will be lost... […]Mac Slavo
- U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval 'May 17, 2013 3:00 am'Multiple sections of the code outline plans and policies for a martial law scenario and should be considered a must read for any American worried about their freedoms in what has become a hostile American police state. […]Contributing Author
- Peak Pollination: Global Collapse of Food Supplies Approaches As 30% of Bee Colonies Wiped Out In the Last Year 'May 16, 2013 6:29 pm'At this pace it is only a matter of time before the population of bees on our planet falls below the threshold necessary to produce enough food required to meet global demand. […]Mac Slavo
- High Crimes: Half Of Americans Want Obama Impeached (Including Democrats!) 'May 20, 2013 4:28 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)