Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Crony Capitalism and Progressive Desperation 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'Why progressives inevitably turn to crony capitalism. […]
- The Science Is Settled: Fracking Is Safe 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'That's right: science confirms the safety of hydraulic fracturing. […]
- Defending Salaita: Anti-Israel Profs Unite! 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'That's what it takes to defend the vile messages from a professor who seems to consider himself entitled to tenure at a prestigious university. […]
- Liberal BBC Asks, 'Is Sport Sexist?' While Promoting Inequality 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'It long ago became clear to me that, despite all the pretense, protesting and politicking, no one who has ever seriously thought about equality actually believes in it. […]
- Scotland and Separatism 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'Is separatism good or bad? […]
- Crony Capitalism and Progressive Desperation 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'
- New CBS Series Came When Morgan Freeman Was Inspired by Hillary's Infamous Testimony on Benghazi 'September 21, 2014 10:48 am'The Sunday newspaper supplement Parade Magazine carried an interview Sunday with Tea Leoni, star of the new CBS series Madam Secretary, who confirmed that the infamous “What difference does it make?” testimony of Hillary Clinton on Benghazi inspired the new show. Morgan Freeman wondered what Hillary went home to after the hearing was over, and what she talke […]Tim Graham
- Saturday Night Funny Video: C-SPAN Guest Zings Wacky Caller 'September 21, 2014 4:02 am'Guest Eli Lake of TheDailyBeast.com zinged a caller with quite a rebuke when a man, using the Democratic phone line to C-SPAN’s Washington Journal, spouted some nonsense abou 9/11 and Israel. […]Brent Baker
- Will the Press Notice Panetta's Contention That U.S. Left Iraq Too Early? 'September 21, 2014 2:48 am'On Sunday, CBS's "60 Minutes" will broadcast Scott Pelley's recent interview of former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta. In CBS's promotional tease, which was broadcast on Friday, in response to Pelley's question about whether he was confident that the U.S. troop withdrawal "was the right thing to do" at the time it was […]Tom Blumer
- Blog: CNN's Fareed Zakaria Plagiarized Others In Dozens of CNN Reports 'September 21, 2014 2:35 am'The bloggers at Our Bad Media embarrassed CNN host Fareed Zakaria host again with some more obvious examples of Zakaria shamelessly, blatantly borrowing other people’s work – in this case on the airwaves of CNN. They brought 26 examples. A cable-news blogger said CNN trying to blow this off is "unsustainable." […]Tim Graham
- Press Ignores Errors, Inaccuracies in Burke's Plagiarized 'Jobs Plan' 'September 21, 2014 1:37 am'The real problem with Wisconsin Democratic gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke's "jobs plan," the detailed version of which appears to be no longer available at her campaign's web site, isn't its plagiarized material. It's the content. The presence of certain obviously wrong facts and patently pathetic assertions indicates that M […]Tom Blumer
- New CBS Series Came When Morgan Freeman Was Inspired by Hillary's Infamous Testimony on Benghazi 'September 21, 2014 10:48 am'
- Huge Northern California wildfire keeps growing 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'Associated Press A burned out bus is shown near one of several homes that burned in the recent King fire near Icehouse in El Dorado County on Friday, Sept. 19, 2014. (AP Photo/The Sacramento Bee, Randall Benton) POLLOCK PINES, Calif.read more […]superadm
- Security breach prompts more White House security 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'By JOSH LEDERMAN […]superadm
- Wife of UK hostage issues plea to militants 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'LONDON (AP) — The wife of a British aid worker held hostage by the Islamic State group has issued a statement pleading for the militants to release him.read more […]superadm
- Afghan presidential candidates sign unity deal 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The spokesman for Afghanistan's president says that the nation's two presidential candidates are set to sign a power-sharing deal nearly three months after a disputed runoff vote.read more […]superadm
- Kenya marks 1 year since Westgate mall attack 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'[…]superadm
- Huge Northern California wildfire keeps growing 'September 21, 2014 10:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- False Rape Reports Exist, & They Are a Problem 'September 20, 2014 4:37 pm'Cathy Young, SlateFalse rape accusations are a lightning rod for a variety of reasons. Rape is a repugnant crime—and one for which the evidence often relies on one person’s word against another’s. Moreover, in the not-so-distant past, the belief that women routinely make up rape charges often led to appalling treatment of victims. However, in challenging wha […]
- The Long Game in Eastern Europe 'September 20, 2014 4:35 pm'Robert Kaplan, StratforTwo weeks ago commentators were hyperventilating about a return to the 1930s in Europe, following a Russian invasion-of-sorts into eastern Ukraine. Then President Barack Obama announced that the United States was on a war footing against the Islamic State. Ukraine - and the Russian threat to Europe, for that matter - was promptly if te […]
- Multiculturalism Is a Failure 'September 20, 2014 4:34 pm'Walter Williams, TownhallGerman Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that in Germany, multiculturalism has "utterly failed." Both Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spain's ex-prime minister Jose Maria Aznar reached the same conclusion about multiculturalism in their countries. British Prime Minister David Cameron has warned that […]
- Bill Clinton Assesses the State of the World 'September 20, 2014 4:30 pm'James Bennet, The AtlanticThen, inevitably, he drifted back, and began talking about just how much he was enjoying being out of office: what “great therapy” it was to be unpacking in his new home, emptying some 180 boxes and filling shelves with 1,100 books; what “a great thing” it was to have time to read (“I’ve got 10 or 12 books I’m fooling with”); how re […]
- The Return of King Dollar 'September 20, 2014 4:29 pm'Kudlow & Moore, Investor's Business DailyIf the rise in the dollar's valuation is sustainable, it's welcome news for the stock market, for fighting inflation and for U.S. growth prospects. Ronald Reagan said it best: A strong dollar is a sign of a strong America. This has been a long time coming. And it's still too early to tell wheth […]
- False Rape Reports Exist, & They Are a Problem 'September 20, 2014 4:37 pm'
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'An insightful analysis focusing on essential criteria that should be on your checklist no matter where you're looking to live (or retreat to). […]Contributing Author
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'This is not some plot for a fictional novel. The legislation, Executive Orders, and secret procedures have been documented by countless researchers. Ignore them at your peril. […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any “Credible Threats” 'September 18, 2014 6:12 pm'Seriously, what the hell is really going on here? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)