Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Information War: Not Quiet on the Hollywood Front 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'Sony Pictures is fighting hacking the absolutely wrong way. […]
- So You Want to Restore the Filibuster? 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'McCain and Graham are calling airstrikes on their own lines concerning the repeal of the "nuclear option". […]
- The Economic Benefits of Common Sense 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'A new economic report reveals that the self-styled “land of the free” is not as free as it once was -- or as we in the United States think of ourselves. […]
- Holy Moses, Batman! 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'Batman as Moses? Barton Fink as the Pharaoh? Yahweh as a petulant child? Ridley Scott jumps the shark. […]
- Correcting the Rise of Political Anti-Semitism 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'Israel must demand that world bodies reform their political thinking and stop imposing a different double standard to Israel and instead judge others by the norms they apply only against the Jewish state. […]
- Information War: Not Quiet on the Hollywood Front 'December 17, 2014 6:00 am'
- WashPost Blogger: North Korea 'Has Every Reason to Be Upset' -- But the Paper Praised Bush 'Death' Movie 'December 18, 2014 3:12 am'The blog Patterico’s Pontifications ably dismantled Washington Post writer Justin Moyer’s bizarrely titled blog “Why North Korea has every reason to be upset about Sony’s The Interview.” Moyer asked Americans to imagine how they'd like a film when "the leader assassinated in the film was a president of the United States." But when leftists mad […]Tim Graham
- NBC’s Mark Potter Blames Cuba’s Poor Economy on ‘the Long-Standing U.S. Embargo’ 'December 18, 2014 2:20 am'During Wednesday’s NBC Nightly News, correspondent Mark Potter reported from Havana, Cuba on the news that President Obama was altering U.S. relations with the communist state and parroted a long-standing liberal argument as to why Cuba’s economy has struggled for over half a century. Speaking about the regime of Fidel and Raul Castro, Potter chose not to bl […]Curtis Houck
- On Hardball, Leftist Corn Tries to Silence Pundit Bringing Up Hillary's Defense of Rapist 'December 18, 2014 2:13 am'During a discussion on Wednesday's Hardball about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's reticence to speak out on pressing political issues and her tendency to eschew spontaneity in favor of carefully crafted, calculated statements, panelist Michelle Bernard did raise the point that Clinton has tended to evolve over time to be what she thinks […]Ken Shepherd
- Halperin/Heilemann: MSM Has 'Anti-Clinton Bias,' Primed to Dig Into Hillary Dealings 'December 18, 2014 1:53 am'Mark Halperin claims that the MSM has an "anti-Clinton bias." That might send the blood pressure of a Newsbusters reader rocketing. But before downing a diuretic, consider what he and John Heilemann had to say on their Bloomberg TV show today. Halperin and Heilemann were riffing off the New York Times report that Hillary's State Department pe […]Mark Finkelstein
- Limbaugh: Don't Be Surprised if Obama Issues 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Order to Military 'December 18, 2014 1:52 am'Yeah, it's a stretch -- but not by much. Incorrigible thought criminal Rush Limbaugh wondered aloud on his radio show yesterday whether President Obama will fasten onto the latest left-wing protest fad, the raising of one's arms aloft while chanting "Hands up, don't shoot!," preferably in proximity to heavily-armed police. […]Jack Coleman
- WashPost Blogger: North Korea 'Has Every Reason to Be Upset' -- But the Paper Praised Bush 'Death' Movie 'December 18, 2014 3:12 am'
- Ax, machete, pill bottles near rampage suspect 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'By KATHY MATHESON and SEAN CARLIN […]superadm
- AP EXPLAINS: Montana's 'stand your ground law' 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'By The Associated Press The murder trial of a Montana man who shot and killed 17-year-old German exchange student Diren Dede in his garage tested a state law that gives a person the right to use force or threaten to use force to protect his or her own home from unlawful entry or attack, particularly a provision known as "stand your ground." Markus […]superadm
- Guilty verdict in German exchange student's death 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'By LISA BAUMANN MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Jurors are set to resume deliberations Wednesday in the murder case against a Montana man who shot to death a German high school exchange student who was trespassing in his garage.read more […]superadm
- Pelini ripped Neb's AD in last talk with players 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'By ERIC OLSON […]superadm
- AP source: US probe links NKorea to Sony hacking 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'By ERIC TUCKER WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. official says federal investigators have now connected the Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. hacking to North Korea and are expected to make an announcement in the near future. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to openly discuss an ongoing criminal case.read more […]superadm
- Ax, machete, pill bottles near rampage suspect 'December 18, 2014 1:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Why Gun-Control Advocates Lie About Guns 'December 17, 2014 10:23 pm'Charles Cooke, NROAngered by the news that American voters are now more supportive of the Second Amendment than they have been in two decades, the New York Daily News’s Mike Lupica used his weekend column to vent. Over the course of 900 words, Lupica lambasted the public for continuing “to protect gun nuts,” chided the “mouth-breathing” NRA for its murderous […]
- The Trouble With Democrats 'December 17, 2014 10:22 pm'Eric Alterman, The NationThe Obama presidency has been a devil’s bargain for Democrats. Despite the considerable policy accomplishments to its credit, the administration’s political impact has been virtually catastrophic. Since Obama’s victory in 2008, Democrats are down seventy seats in the House and fifteen in the Senate, giving an increasingly reactionary […]
- Is Obama Destroying the Russian Economy? 'December 17, 2014 10:20 pm'Michael Crowley, PoliticoSpeaking at a Moscow event in early October, Russian President Vladimir Putin sounded cocky about the sanctions imposed on his country by Washington and its European allies. The penalties, Putin said, were “utter silliness” that would only hurt Western businesses.But now that Russia’s economy is rapidly imploding, with oil prices plu […]
- The Most Reckless Editorial Page in America 'December 17, 2014 10:18 pm'Carden & Heilbrunn, TNIFOR SEVERAL decades, the Washington Post has functioned not only as a chronicler of national politics, but also as a social arbiter of the capital’s elite. The two were fused in the paper’s trendsetting “Style” section, which was invented in 1969 by the legendary editor and scion of New England grandees Benjamin C. Bradlee. This fu […]
- Obama's Executive Orders by Another Name 'December 17, 2014 9:33 pm'Gregory Korte, USA TodayWASHINGTON — President Obama has issued a form of executive action known as the presidential memorandum more often than any other president in history — using it to take unilateral action even as he has signed fewer executive orders. When these two forms of directives are taken together, Obama is on track to take more high-level execu […]
- Why Gun-Control Advocates Lie About Guns 'December 17, 2014 10:23 pm'
- This Is What a Currency Collapse Looks Like: Shopping Frenzy: “We Have A Lot Of Rubles Losing Value Every Second” 'December 17, 2014 6:24 pm'You need to answer the question: What is money when the system collapses? […]Mac Slavo
- What’s Behind the Riots? A Federal Police Force: “Everything else has been nationalized, so why not the police?” 'December 17, 2014 10:35 am'In the wake of the chaos of riots and mass protests, a clearer picture is beginning to emerge: the justified anger over police abuse isn't brewing more justice, but more power for the feds. […]Mac Slavo
- NASA Experts: California Needs 11 Trillion Gallons to End Drought, Southwest States “Not Sharing a Drop of Water” 'December 17, 2014 12:51 am'The same NASA experts who sounded the alarm over the drought's threat to the food supply are now warning that California needs some 11 trillion gallons of water to replenish to normal levels. […]Mac Slavo
- Watch: This Is Why Russia Can’t Attack America: New Weapon Has “Near-Instantaneous Lethality” 'December 16, 2014 8:17 pm'War is coming to the world. Russia will not stand idly by as their entire way of life is destroyed through economic means. But they are not ready for a widespread conflagration right now. […]Mac Slavo
- Collapse Survivor: “Try To Imagine Yourself In The Worst Moments of Your Life” 'December 16, 2014 3:27 am'You are cold, hungry, in pain or fear... your kid is home sick without medication... heavy weight is pressing down on you from all the pressure... this sort of challenge is what makes survival hard and lets strong people survive. […]Contributing Author
- This Is What a Currency Collapse Looks Like: Shopping Frenzy: “We Have A Lot Of Rubles Losing Value Every Second” 'December 17, 2014 6:24 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)