Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Ferguson and Eric Holder's Violent Past 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'It’s by no means clear that the nation's chief law enforcement officer has always articulated his views in ways that are lawful. […]
- Beaten to Death at McDonald's 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'Black thug culture, murder under the Golden Arches, and a $27 million negligence verdict […]
- Democrats Face the Republicans' Familiar Dilemma in 2016 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'An ironic twist of fate. […]
- Just What Is an Unarmed Man? 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'I was once a military police officer. It's amazing how the definition of "unarmed" changes when perps are very interested in not being detained. […]
- Russia at Bay 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'It should be easy for the Obama administration to organize a concerted effort to block Russian aggression in Ukraine, yet once again the American president has shown himself unable to carry out his basic duties. […]
- Ferguson and Eric Holder's Violent Past 'August 21, 2014 5:00 am'
- Networks Refuse to Mention Latest Fast and Furious Development 'August 21, 2014 4:25 am'On Wednesday night, the major broadcast networks ignored the latest news from the Fast and Furious scandal as a federal judge ruled that the Department of Justice (DOJ) must turn over a list of documents regarding the botched gun-running scheme that was formally called Operation Fast and Furious. U.S. District Court Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled in court he […]Curtis Houck
- O’Reilly Blasts Sharpton on Ferguson, Calls Him a ‘Charlatan’ Who ‘Only Cares About His Own Self-Aggrandizement’ 'August 21, 2014 2:50 am'On Wednesday evening, Bill O’Reilly returned from vacation to anchor his Fox News Channel (FNC) program live to discuss the situation in Ferguson, Missouri since the death of Michael Brown on August 9. In just over an eight-minute-long “Talking Points” segment, O’Reilly addressed multiple aspects of the story, but specifically slammed MSNBC commentator and a […]Curtis Houck
- Esquire Columnist: 'We Are All Complicit' in Ferguson 'August 21, 2014 2:35 am'You had to know this was coming. The only question was who was going to be the first to do it. On Tuesday, echoing the Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil," wherein the devil slyly tells listeners that "it was you and me" who "killed the Kennedys" (making everyone responsible ensures that no one is truly responsible, al […]Tom Blumer
- Irate Chris Matthews Taken Aback by Obama Reax to Foley Beheading; Says of ISIS 'If They Want to Die, Help Them Out' 'August 21, 2014 2:20 am'"I don't know why he used the word 'justice.' It's not appropriate here. This is an attack on our country, we have to react to it," an upset Chris Matthews reacted to a video excerpt of President Obama's statement today about the beheading by an ISIS member of American freelance journalist James Foley. "This is our co […]Ken Shepherd
- NYT's Front Page Gushes on Eric Holder, 'Leaning Forward' on Race in Ferguson Case; Hits Too-Cool Obama From Left 'August 21, 2014 2:01 am'More pampering of Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder on the front page of the New York Times: Wednesday's edition featured "Shared Vision, Varying Styles," yet another defense of Holder (and criticism of Obama from the left) in a "news analysis" in the paper's off-lead slot by White House reporter Peter Baker, with Matt A […]Clay Waters
- Networks Refuse to Mention Latest Fast and Furious Development 'August 21, 2014 4:25 am'
- Ex-Virginia governor talks about marriage at trial 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will answer questions about the state of his marriage when his public corruption trial resumes in federal court in Richmond.read more […]superadm
- Aid group: 2nd US worker with Ebola released 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'ATLANTA (AP) — The Atlanta hospital where two American aid workers were brought after getting infected with the Ebola virus will hold a news conference to discuss their discharge. Meanwhile, Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan's Purse, who one of the aid workers had been working for, says Dr. Kent Brantly has recovered.read more […]superadm
- Serena the singer? Tennis star does karaoke 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'By MESFIN FEKADU […]superadm
- Bank of America agrees to nearly $17B settlement 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'By JEFF HORWITZ and MICHAEL VIRTANEN read more […]superadm
- Fighting in Ukraine as aid convoy reaches customs 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Ex-Virginia governor talks about marriage at trial 'August 21, 2014 3:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- From Cupcakes to Cops, Fed Up With Government 'August 21, 2014 1:55 pm'George Will, Wash PostIn physics, a unified field theory is an attempt to explain with a single hypothesis the behavior of several fields. Its political corollary is the Cupcake Postulate, which explains everything , from Missouri to Iraq, concerning AmericansÂ comprehensive withdrawal of confidence from government at all levels and all areas of activity. […]
- Your Boss Will Run Your Life in a Few Years 'August 21, 2014 1:25 pm'Rick Newman, YahooYou might think the typical workplace is pretty Orwellian these days. You ain’t seen nuthin’, Winston.Consulting firm PwC recently published its outlook for work in 2022, based on interviews with 500 human resources experts and 10,000 others in the United States and several other countries. You probably won’t be surprised to hear that big c […]
- Deliver Us From Wimpiness 'August 21, 2014 1:21 pm'Heather Wilhelm, RealClearPolitics“Truth,” Albert Einstein once said, “is what stands the test of experience.” This week, the website BuzzFeed decided to give five fervent anti-gun liberals an experience they would never forget: shooting guns.The resulting video is amazing in more ways than one. No one, you’ll be pleased to learn, was shot, despite the best […]
- Leaders in Divining Hispanic Opinion 'August 21, 2014 1:19 pm'Carl Cannon, RealClearPoliticsSergio Bendixen’s middle name is Edward, but he’s been polling Latinos for so long that his unofficial middle name might as well be “Pioneer” […]
- 6 Reasons Obamacare Can Win Senate for GOP 'August 21, 2014 1:17 pm'Liz Peek, Fiscal TimesWhat ever happened to Obamacare -- the unpopular healthcare bill that was to be the Republicans big weapon as they battled for control of the Senate this fall? For sure, the Affordable Care Act has been pushed to the sidelines by the chaos in Iraq, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the surge in Central American minors across our border, the […]
- From Cupcakes to Cops, Fed Up With Government 'August 21, 2014 1:55 pm'
- Report: Spec Ops Contractors To Missouri: “Never Guessed We Would Deploy A High Threat Team In Our Own City” 'August 21, 2014 2:46 am'Company spokesperson: We are saddened that such service is needed in what is normally a peaceful, harmonious metropolitan area full of good people. […]Mac Slavo
- Ferguson Cop Points Gun At Journalists: “I’m Going to F***ing Kill You!” 'August 20, 2014 4:05 pm'Until agents of the government who break the law start being carted off in handcuffs this behavior will continue... and likely get worse. […]Contributing Author
- Database Shows What Military Equipment Your Local Police Department Has Been Stockpiling 'August 20, 2014 3:34 am'You may or may not be surprised to find everything from mine resistant vehicles and grenade launchers to night vision goggles and high powered assault rifles. […]Mac Slavo
- Snyder: “A Major Event Just Happened In Financial Markets” 'August 19, 2014 5:42 pm'There is no way that this bubble of false prosperity was going to last forever. It was never real to begin with. It was just based on a pyramid of debt and false promises. […]Contributing Author
- Must See Charts and Analysis: This Is Your Recovery And This Is Your Recovery Without Drugs 'August 19, 2014 4:21 am'Discontent among the masses grows by the day. The critical thinking citizens are growing restless and angry. They are beginning to grasp the true enemy... […]Contributing Author
- Report: Spec Ops Contractors To Missouri: “Never Guessed We Would Deploy A High Threat Team In Our Own City” 'August 21, 2014 2:46 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)