Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- One's Politics Determines One's Conspiracy Theories 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'The basic (political) idea is that conspiracy theories fire people up; whereas conspiracy-theory skepticism subdues them. […]
- End the Media Blackout on Gay Rapists 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Liberal politics, not people, matter to our evil media. […]
- Democrats 'On Top of the World' 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Something big is happening in the Democratic Party – something that bodes well for conservatives. […]
- Sexy Lady Shirts and STEM Careers 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Nobody has produced one shred of evidence that STEM fields are more sexualized than fields with large numbers of women. […]
- The Harsh Realities of the Corporate Income Tax 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'A harsh reality of hidden taxes is that voters who don’t know who pays a tax have no idea of what the economic impact of the tax is. […]
- One's Politics Determines One's Conspiracy Theories 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'
- A Cornucopia of New York Times Thanksgiving Bias: Remember Bush's 'Fake Turkey'? 'November 28, 2014 12:22 am'Is there no beloved American tradition the liberal media won't try to sour? "A Warning on Nutmeg," a silly post from the New York Times' health section, failed to come close to justifying its alarmist headline, and functioned as a near parody of liberal media handwringing. But it's far from the first time the paper has flubbed Thanks […]Clay Waters
- Crude: Warner Bros. Asks the Public To 'Plow' Jennifer Aniston 'November 27, 2014 11:45 pm'"Horrible Bosses 2" features the kind of raw, unexpurgated comedy you'd expect from the franchise. The studio behind the film is extending that coarse brand to social media. […]Tim Graham
- Salon: 'Stop Eating Thanksgiving Turkey!' 'November 27, 2014 6:09 pm'Are you about to enjoy your Thanksgiving turkey? Well, Salon writer Lindsay Abrams wants you to stop. Stop right now! Not content to give liberal ideology a rest even on this holiday, Abrams attempts to guilt trip her readers into giving up turkey for Thanksgiving. […]P.J. Gladnick
- NY Times Hypocritically Spreads Skepticism on Ferguson Grand Jury; Calls Cops an 'Alien, Occupying Force' 'November 27, 2014 5:27 pm'The New York Times continued to spread skepticism about the decision by a grand jury in Ferguson, Mo., not to seek criminal charges against a white police officer who shot a black teenager. The Times hypocritically upended its own liberal sensibility by suggesting more prosecutorial zeal would have been a good thing in this particular case. And a lead editor […]Clay Waters
- 6 Things Liberals Won't Be Thankful for This Thanksgiving 'November 27, 2014 3:30 pm'Despite all the whining liberals do about America, we bet if they tried hard enough, liberals could come up with something they’re thankful for – like, indie films, organic kale, legalized weed? It's easy coming up with things liberals aren’t grateful for. Here are 6 of the most common complaints liberals make about why they aren’t thankful for this cou […]Kristine Marsh
- A Cornucopia of New York Times Thanksgiving Bias: Remember Bush's 'Fake Turkey'? 'November 28, 2014 12:22 am'
- Gophers, Badgers meet for axe, Big Ten West title 'November 28, 2014 9:05 am'By GENARO C. ARMAS […]superadm
- EU won't sanction France, Italy on budget yet 'November 28, 2014 9:05 am'[…]superadm
- Ferguson protests move to Target, Wal-Mart stores 'November 28, 2014 8:35 am'MANCHESTER, Mo. (AP) — Dozens of people have interrupted holiday shopping at major retail stores around the St. Louis area to speak out about a grand jury's decision not to indict the officer who fatally shot Michael Brown.read more […]superadm
- Lions begin crucial homestand with win over Bears 'November 28, 2014 8:35 am'By NOAH TRISTER […]superadm
- Oil plunge a panacea for crude-reliant Asia 'November 28, 2014 8:35 am'By The Associated Press A renewed plunge in oil prices is a worrying sign of weakness in the global economy that could shake governments dependent on oil revenues. It is also a panacea as pump prices fall, giving individuals more disposable income and lowering costs for many businesses.read more […]superadm
- Gophers, Badgers meet for axe, Big Ten West title 'November 28, 2014 9:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Grateful for the First Amendment 'November 27, 2014 3:48 pm'[…]
- Boehner's Shameful Lawsuit Against Obamacare 'November 27, 2014 3:45 pm'[…]
- "Team of Rivals"? More Like Team of Yes Men 'November 27, 2014 3:44 pm'[…]
- Thankful for What Matters 'November 27, 2014 3:43 pm'[…]
- Pilgrims and the Roots of Thanksgiving 'November 27, 2014 3:41 pm'Malcolm Gaskill, Wall St. JournalIn the fall of 1621, 50 English men and women and 90 Native Americans gathered at New Plymouth in Massachusetts. The colonists had arrived a year earlier on a leaky wine ship, the Mayflower, and built a hillside settlement overlooking the ocean, little more than a few wooden huts in a stockade. The first winter had been terri […]
- Grateful for the First Amendment 'November 27, 2014 3:48 pm'
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 'November 27, 2014 11:45 pm'The slow and insidious diminishment of the fiat US Dollar's purchasing power (and thus the living standards of lower- and middle-class Americans - who are not balls deep invested in the US stock 'market') is nowhere more evident than in the soaring costs of Thanksgiving Day dinner during the Fed's 100 year reign... […]Contributing Author
- The Life and Times of the Thanksgiving Turkey: He Never Saw It Coming 'November 27, 2014 6:21 pm'The turkey spends the majority of its life enjoying daily feedings from a caring farmer. Weeks go by, and it’s the same thing day-in-day-out for the Turkey. Free food. Open range grazing. Good times all around... But then... […]Mac Slavo
- Watch As Car Plows Through Protesters In Minneapolis… Did Driver Act In Self Defense? 'November 26, 2014 9:30 pm'Should the driver have stopped and let the mob continue to attack his vehicle? Or, did he act in his own defense when he tried to exit a situation that was, from his perspective, bordering on the real possibility of injury or death? […]Mac Slavo
- TIME Justifies Ferguson Violence as Response to White Privilege: “Riots Are a Necessary Part of Evolution of Society” 'November 26, 2014 6:50 pm'For one TIME magazine writer, the acts of violence in Ferguson are an entitlement for those suffering racism. "Peaceful protesting is a luxury only available to those safely in mainstream culture." […]Mac Slavo
- National Guard Deployed to Ferguson… Armed With Automatic Weapons… SWAT Teams Blanket City 'November 26, 2014 4:50 am'Missouri State SWAT Teams Deployed across the city... Police warn crowds to disperse or face arrest... […]Mac Slavo
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 'November 27, 2014 11:45 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)