Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obamacare Tax Woes for Non-taxpayers 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'ObamaCare has complicated income tax preparation even for those who don't owe taxes. […]
- Black History (aka Demonize White America) Month 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'Blacks are thriving in practically every arena of American life. And yet, Leftists' continuous “bigotry of lower expectations” tells blacks they are inferior. […]
- How Illinois Violates Voting RIghts 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'Voters in Illinois have had their right to influence government stolen through House administrative rules. […]
- Political Correctness as a Tool of the Liberal Inquisition 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'Political correctness is a deliberate tool used by the Left to intimidate conservatives and people of faith into silence, with the goal of making our classic and time-tested opinions illegitimate. […]
- Copyright Vultures Are At It Again! 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'Hollywood media moguls are intent on preserving a dying business model. Worse yet, they expect technology companies to provide the technical expertise to protect their quasi-monopoly. […]
- Obamacare Tax Woes for Non-taxpayers 'January 18, 2017 6:00 am'
- MRC's Rich Noyes: Networks Should Be Humble About Their Polls After Being 'So Wrong' in 2016 'January 19, 2017 3:58 am'Media Research Center research director Rich Noyes appeared on Risk & Reward on the Fox Business Channel on Wednesday night to address the latest polls insisting that the American people are not approving of Donald Trump's transition into the presidency -- despite the emerging sense that Trump's cabinet nominees are going to be confirmed easily […]Tim Graham
- CNN's Burnett Appears Stunned DeVos Open to Guns in Schools 'January 19, 2017 3:28 am'On Wednesday's Erin Burnett Outfront on CNN, host Erin Burnett seemed taken aback over Education secretary nominee Betsy DeVos, during her confirmation hearing, being open to relaxing gun laws to allow local governments to set their own policies for schools, as the CNN host gave a sympathetic forum to liberal Connecticut Senator and gun control advocate […]Brad Wilmouth
- Somber Nets Mope Over Obama's Departure 'January 19, 2017 3:06 am'The end of Barack Obama’s reign as president of the United States appeared to hit the Big Three networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) pretty hard. All three of them took the time bid the president an emotional farewell at the end of their Wednesday night programs. “While President Obama was busy changing the White House … the White House was also changing him,” remar […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ‘Just Look at Him!’; Aroused Matthews Offers a Final Gush on ‘Fine Man’ Obama 'January 19, 2017 2:36 am'Yes, it’s as bad as you think it was. On Wednesday, MSNBC’s Hardball host Chris Matthews allowed himself to have his knees quake one last time, paying tribute to President Obama, who he deemed “a fine man” offering unparalleled levels of “sentiment,” “temperament,” and “optimism.” “To say that no person can make a difference, I give you the fine case of that […]Curtis Houck
- O'Donnell Spreads 'Fake News' Video of Muslim Girl Punching Male Pupil 'January 19, 2017 1:03 am'Lawrence O'Donnell, host of the weeknight MSNBC cable television program The Last Word and a stern critic of people who distribute “Fake News,” posted a tweet on Friday that contained what appeared to be a video of a female Muslim student beating up a “racist” male pupil at Washburn High School. Unfortunately for the liberal anchor, he posted the video […]Randy Hall
- MRC's Rich Noyes: Networks Should Be Humble About Their Polls After Being 'So Wrong' in 2016 'January 19, 2017 3:58 am'
- Rain pounds Houston as flooded roadways strand motorists 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'HOUSTON (AP) — Emergency crews have made dozens of high-water rescues as thunderstorms flood streets in the Houston area and batter other parts of Texas. […]Associated Press
- John Legend, Carrie Underwood, Metallica set to play Grammys 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'LOS ANGELES (AP) — John Legend, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and Metallica are set to perform at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles next month. […]Associated Press
- APNewsBreak: Feds advise workaround on asset forfeiture rule 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The Associated Press has obtained documents that show that the U.S. Department of Justice advised the office of Virginia's top prosecutors how it can work around strict federal rules for spending money seized in investigations. […]Associated Press
- Markets Right Now: Retailers lead US stocks lower 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on developments in financial markets (All times local): […]Associated Press
- Obama expected to defend Manning decision at news conference 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is expected to defend his decision to shorten the sentence of convicted leaker Chelsea Manning when he holds his final news conference on Wednesday. […]Associated Press
- Rain pounds Houston as flooded roadways strand motorists 'January 18, 2017 3:00 pm'
- Pence Protesters Twerk Their Way Through DC 'January 19, 2017 4:52 am'Hundreds of LGBTQ activists marched to the vice president-elect's house tonight. […]
- WATCH: Obama Family Set to Leave the White House 'January 19, 2017 4:17 am'The first family will take off on the Friday after Trump's inauguration. […]
- Obama Talks Chelsea Manning, WikiLeaks, Free Press in Final Press Conference 'January 19, 2017 3:52 am'The president's defense of Manning's commutation came today. […]
- Trump's OMB Director Nominee Failed to Pay Employee Taxes on Time 'January 19, 2017 3:43 am'Rep. Mick Mulvaney admitted he failed to pay taxes on time for his nanny. […]
- Trump Expected to Name Fmr. Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue Agriculture Secretary 'January 19, 2017 3:08 am'The agriculture position is the last cabinet post Trump has left to fill. […]
- Pence Protesters Twerk Their Way Through DC 'January 19, 2017 4:52 am'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Obama Broke Faith With the Military 'January 19, 2017 3:34 am'David French, National ReviewIn commuting Chelsea Manning's sentence, Obama violated the most fundamental principles of military justice. […]
- Trump's Threat to the Liberal "Deep State" 'January 19, 2017 3:33 am'F.H. Buckley, New York PostOne of the best books on American history, Arthur Schlesinger’s “The Age of Jackson,” began with Jackson’s inauguration, when the rowdy backwoodsmen who came to celebrate their hero’s triumph frightened the horses and shocked the locals. As in 1829, today’s locals have been warned of another inauguration mob, this time coming to pr […]
- Why Obama Was Right to Commute Manning's Sentence 'January 19, 2017 3:33 am'Amy Davidson, New YorkerOn Tuesday, three days before the end of Barack Obama’s term as President, the White House announced that he had commuted the sentences of two hundred and nine people, including Private Chelsea Manning, who was arrested, in 2010, for giving hundreds of thousands of files classified as secret—the revelation of which caused diplomatic t […]
- Is Trump Ready for a National Security Crisis? 'January 19, 2017 3:33 am'Michael Crowley, PoliticoThe abrupt withdrawal of a top Trump National Security Council appointee and the dozens of high-level personnel holes across key foreign policy and defense agencies have national security experts posing a dark question: Will Donald Trump be ready to manage a national security crisis from Day One? Sources close to the transition descr […]
- Obama and the Limits of "Fact-Based" Foreign Policy 'January 19, 2017 3:32 am'Shadi Hamid, The AtlanticThey were the best and the brightest. But, most of all, they believed they were right. Although the scale of disaster was considerably different, the same that was said of those who oversaw foreign policy under Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson could be said of the Obama administration. […]
- Obama Broke Faith With the Military 'January 19, 2017 3:34 am'
- Empty Shelves and Madness: A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into “Panic Buying of Food And Basics” 'January 18, 2017 11:16 pm'If this is how people react to an extreme cold spell, then what happens when something major hits? […]Mac Slavo
- Molotov Cocktail in Chief: “The Trump Years Are Going To Be Crazier Than You Think” 'January 18, 2017 9:52 pm'With Trump, there are those who are trying to catch a spark... is revolution, civil war and unrest around the corner? […]Mac Slavo
- “We Have Eight Years Of Serious Damage That Need To Be Repealed” – Obama’s Keeping Busy Before the Trump Inauguration 'January 18, 2017 7:11 pm'The inauguration is now a few days away. In that time, there are many things that can happen that are bad: big things, and not minor technical glitches. […]Contributing Author
- Uncertain In 2017? Analysts Expect “Silver and Gold Rally Under Trump” 'January 18, 2017 5:54 pm'Unstable economic conditions and a Trump presidency may cause a rally in precious metals. […]Contributing Author
- Davos Elite Fear “Rise of Populism… Road Leads to War, Poverty, Confrontation… And Domination” 'January 18, 2017 12:02 am'“The implications of the global trust crisis are deep”: The elite are responding to a global wave of populism that seeks to take control away from the elites. […]Contributing Author
- Empty Shelves and Madness: A Minor Winter Storm Drove People Into “Panic Buying of Food And Basics” 'January 18, 2017 11:16 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)