Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Will a Trump win grow a spine in Republican leaders? 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'How can these people be surprised that Trump is ascendant? Look at how they've squandered their majorities in Congress. […]
- Stand Up to Left-wing Activist Bullies 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'Conservatives have been bringing olive branches to gun fights. […]
- That Persistent Conservative Majority 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'Polls in even the bluest of the blue states keep bearing it out...over and over and over again. […]
- Present at the Destruction 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'Do we prefer the world as it has been since 1945 to the world as it was before 1945? […]
- Fighting BDS 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'More and more opponents of BDS are putting the movement on the defensive. […]
- Will a Trump win grow a spine in Republican leaders? 'April 28, 2016 5:00 am'
- CNN Anchors Amused at Boehner and Trump Lambasting Cruz 'April 29, 2016 1:58 am'On Thursday's CNN Newsroom, host Brooke Baldwin and chief political correspondent Dana Bash both seemed amused by the vitriol aimed at GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz by both former House Speaker John Boehner and by fellow candidate Donald Trump. The first sign of amusement occurred while Baldwin was reading a recent quote from Boehner in which he c […]Brad Wilmouth
- Sally Kohn: 'Most of Trump's Supporters Are Only Voting for Him Because He's a White Guy' 'April 29, 2016 1:23 am'On CNN Thursday night, Sally Kohn sparred with Tea Party News Network’s Scottie Nell Hughes over Donald Trump calling out Hillary Clinton for using “the woman card.” Hughes defended Trump’s statement while Kohn claimed that it was worse on Trump’s side because “most of his supporters are only voting for him because he’s a white guy.” […]Kristine Marsh
- Matthews Compares Cruz to ‘Baghdad Bob’ Showing ‘Narcissism’ Standing Up to Boehner 'April 29, 2016 12:44 am'Fresh off accusing Ted Cruz of being a political bigamist, MSNBC’s Hardball host Chris Matthews stated Thursday night that Cruz has put on a “Baghdad Bob performance this week” for failing to concede the Republican presidential nomination to Donald Trump while also displaying “political narcissism” in responding to former Speaker John Boehner’s Lucifer anal […]Curtis Houck
- WashPost to Pastor: How Would You Treat A Demonically-Possessed Cruz? 'April 29, 2016 12:30 am'The Washington Post's Philip Bump followed the Huffington Post's example on Thursday in semi-seriously pursuing whether Ted Cruz is, in fact, "Lucifer in the flesh," as former House Speaker John Boehner recently put it. But instead of turning to a Satanist, the journalist consulted with a pastor/exorcist, even though he admitted that […]Matthew Balan
- NBC Scolds Cruz: ‘Most Hated Man on Capitol Hill’ ‘Needs Help’ From D.C. Establishment 'April 29, 2016 12:17 am'Thursday night’s NBC Nightly News broadcast tried to shame Ted Cruz for earning the wrath of former House speaker John Boehner. During a speech at Stanford University yesterday, Boehner told students that he would vote for Cruz “over his dead body” and “that miserable son of a bitch” was “Lucifer in the flesh.” That crass characterization didn’t earn Boehner […]Kristine Marsh
- CNN Anchors Amused at Boehner and Trump Lambasting Cruz 'April 29, 2016 1:58 am'
- The Latest: White powder sent to Trump Tower campaign office 'April 29, 2016 1:55 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on campaign 2016 (all times Eastern): […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Ezekiel Elliott keeps the crop-top going in NFL 'April 29, 2016 1:45 am'CHICAGO (AP) — The Latest on the first day of the NFL draft (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Tennessee governor signs religious counseling bill into law 'April 29, 2016 1:45 am'NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Tennessee's Republican governor says he has signed a bill that allows mental health counselors to refuse to treat patients based on the therapist's religious or personal beliefs. […]Associated Press
- Police shooting of armed musician heads to grand jury 'April 29, 2016 1:45 am'WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A grand jury will decide whether a former police officer should face charges in the fatal shooting of a legally armed black musician who was waiting on the side of the road for a tow truck, a prosecutor said Wednesday. […]Associated Press
- Former speaker Hastert sentenced to more than year in prison 'April 29, 2016 1:45 am'CHICAGO (AP) — Dennis Hastert, the Republican who for eight years presided over the House and was second in the line of succession to the presidency, was sentenced Wednesday to more than a year in prison in the hush-money case that revealed accusations he sexually abused teenagers while coaching high school wrestling. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: White powder sent to Trump Tower campaign office 'April 29, 2016 1:55 am'
- Asian Stocks Mixed After Wall Street Slide 'April 29, 2016 5:49 am'Asian stocks are mixed after Wall Street slid and Japan's central bank surprised markets by putting off possible additional stimulus […]
- Trump Rally Protesters Damage Police Cars, Block Roads 'April 29, 2016 5:48 am'Police say arrests were made outside GOP front-runner's California rally. […]
- Polls Open in Key Runoff Parliamentary Election in Iran 'April 29, 2016 5:43 am'Iran holds parliamentary runoff, key vote to decide whether hard-liners or moderates control legislature […]
- De La Rosa Strikes out 10, Diamondbacks Beat Cards 3-0 'April 29, 2016 5:42 am'Rubby De La Rosa struck out a career-high 10 and pitched two-hit ball through seven innings, Chris Herrmann and Brandon Drury homered and the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the St. Louis Cardinals 3-0 […]
- Memorial Set for 25 WWII US Soldiers Lost in Italian Lake 'April 29, 2016 5:42 am'A memorial is being dedicated in Italy to the 25 American soldiers who drowned in an Alpine lake when their amphibious vehicle sank during World War II […]
- Asian Stocks Mixed After Wall Street Slide 'April 29, 2016 5:49 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- The Incredible Story of America's First Police Detectives 'April 28, 2016 7:18 pm'Matthew Pearl, Boston GlobeDetective policing conjured negative associations from the beginning — the notion of mixing with criminals, many thought, tainted the operatives, degraded them into criminals themselves, and would give rise to more crime. The new detective would have to be “dishonest, crafty, unscrupulous, when necessary to be so,” a member of law […]
- No Targets Off Limits for Fox News' Chris Wallace 'April 28, 2016 7:16 pm'Michael Grynbaum, NY TimesAs Fox News grapples with how to cover Mr. Trump — who has tested the network’s influence and battled its anchors, even as he stokes its ratings — Mr. Wallace has stood out as Fox’s moderate, occasionally contrarian voice, irritating Mr. Trump with tough questions and, on occasion, tweaking his opinionated colleagues, too. […]
- Think College Is Too Pricey? Wait Till It's Free 'April 28, 2016 7:13 pm'Debra Saunders, San Francisco ChronicleAs he panders for the youth vote, Democratic presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders promises free tuition at public colleges and universities because, he says, "a college degree is the new high school diploma." Rival Hillary Clinton supports President Barack Obama's plan to make community college tuition-fre […]
- Boehner Unplugged: Likes Trump, Savages Cruz 'April 28, 2016 7:09 pm'Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsThe Republican establishment is getting jiggy with the idea of nominating Donald Trump.How jiggy? Former House Speaker John Boehner on Wednesday told a crowd at Stanford University that he was “texting buddies” with the celebrity businessman and would have no trouble voting for him in the fall. According to the school’s student newsp […]
- Melania Trump Speaks! 'April 28, 2016 7:08 pm'Julia Ioffe, GQ MagazineIt wasn’t always this way. Once upon a time, a man could marry his Slovenian sweetheart, invite Bill and Hillary Clinton to the lavish wedding, and only the society pages would bother with it. “It was completely different than it is now,” Melania Trump tells me, recalling those bygone days of sanity, speaking in her now famous accent, […]
- The Incredible Story of America's First Police Detectives 'April 28, 2016 7:18 pm'
- Sheriffs Call for Defying Unconstitutional Gun Control: Feds “The Greatest Threat We Face” 'April 28, 2016 9:55 pm'Richard Mack, who successfully staved off federal encroachment at the Supreme Court level back in the 90s, described his CSPOA association as “the army to set our nation free.” […]Mac Slavo
- McDonald’s Will Replace Jobs with Kiosks: Ex-CEO Says $15 Wage “Will Trigger Massive Layoffs” 'April 28, 2016 4:30 pm'The future just doesn't need many burger-flippers and order takers – the computers do it much more efficiently and accurately, after all. […]Mac Slavo
- “It Is a Pathology That Characterizes America’s Upper Middle-Class”: Entitled and Doomed 'April 28, 2016 1:00 pm'The upper middle class is well and truly doomed by self-delusion and the pathology of entitlement. […]Contributing Author
- School Shushed for Singing Anthem at 9/11 Memorial: “Obey Authority, Even if We Don’t Understand It” 'April 27, 2016 11:45 pm'This is the epitome of modern Orwellian America: it seems these kids don't even have the right to sing the national anthem at the site of a tragedy. […]Contributing Author
- “Time Traveler”: Unearthed 1500 Year Old Mummy Wearing… Adidas? 'April 27, 2016 9:44 pm'Scientists have put a rare find on display – a mummified woman found in Mongolia who appears to be wearing modern footwear. […]Mac Slavo
- Sheriffs Call for Defying Unconstitutional Gun Control: Feds “The Greatest Threat We Face” 'April 28, 2016 9:55 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)