Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Paul Krugman's Indefensible Defense of Barack Obama 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'For Krugman, an economically equitable society, drained of all prejudice and bigotry, where man pays obeisance to Nature and where its abundant resources are distributed equally amongst the world's citizens, should apparently be the goal of our presidents […]
- Russia and Israel: A Beautiful Friendship? 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'Whatever Vladimir Putin’s objectives may be in general, Russia while he has been in power has been more cordial, or less hostile, towards Israel. […]
- GOP: It's Probably in the Bag, but Stay Engaged! 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'If the GOP hopes to win in November – and actually make a difference afterward – it will have to stand for something! […]
- Texas Voter ID Survives the Race Card 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'The Supreme Court puts the kibosh on a last-minute attempt to play the race card in the 2014 Texas midterms. […]
- ISIS Crisis? Kerry Blames the Jews! 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'John Kerry’s quest for a Nobel Peace Prize is involving the U.S. and our real friends in a dangerous gambit. […]
- Paul Krugman's Indefensible Defense of Barack Obama 'October 24, 2014 5:00 am'
- ABC, NBC Continue to Ignore Report on Violent Illegals; Cover Real Housewives Jail Sentence, Marlins Fan Instead 'October 24, 2014 4:59 am'On Thursday night, ABC and NBC continued to make no mention of a damning report by USA Today that the Obama administration covered up the release of illegal immigrants from prisons who had committed numerous violent crimes, including rape and murder. At the conclusion of the morning newscasts of the major broadcast networks, ABC’s Good Morning America and N […]Curtis Houck
- Conceding GOP Takeover, NYT Works to Strangle Conservative Principles at Birth 'October 24, 2014 3:53 am'Having pretty much conceded big Republican gains of the U.S. Senate, the New York Times is working to strangle any ideological gains the GOP might make, whether the issue be immigration or economics. The latest example: Jackie Calmes' front-page story Thursday, "Economists See Limited Gains in G.O.P. Plan." […]Clay Waters
- FNC’s The Five Discusses MRC Study on Liberal Media’s Lack of 2014 Midterms Coverage 'October 24, 2014 2:05 am'On Thursday, the Fox News Channel’s (FNC) The Five spent part of its program discussing the latest study from the Media Research Center, which detailed the vast disparity in stories filed by the “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC on their evening newscasts in the lead-ups to both the 2006 and 2014 midterm elections. Co-host Eric Bolling introduced th […]Curtis Houck
- People Magazine Gushes Over Elizabeth Warren: The 'YouTube Senator' Who's 'The Sharpest Voice' in D.C. 'October 24, 2014 1:59 am'People magazine dragged out its goo bucket again to praise ultraliberal Senator Elizabeth Warren in the latest (November 3) issue. The headline is “The YouTube Senator: As she fought the big banks, she never expected that Senate hearings would go as viral as cat videos – and make her a political star.” Reporter Sandra Sobieraj Westfall began: “As she is not […]Tim Graham
- Hypocritical Matthews Hits Christie Over 2016 Campaign Comments 'October 24, 2014 1:52 am'On his Oct. 23 Hardball program, MSNBC's Chris Matthews excoriated New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie for highlighting in a recent speech the importance of swing-state Republican governors getting reelected this November in order to pave a smoother road for the eventual Republican nominee in the 2016 presidential campaign. Matthews took the worst […]Ken Shepherd
- ABC, NBC Continue to Ignore Report on Violent Illegals; Cover Real Housewives Jail Sentence, Marlins Fan Instead 'October 24, 2014 4:59 am'
- Navajo high court orders election postponed 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'By FELICIA FONSECA […]superadm
- Tornado rips roofs in Washington state 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'LONGVIEW, Wash. (AP) — A tornado ripped down power lines and damaged property on Thursday in Washington state, forecasters said. The National Weather Service said the tornado hit the southwest Washington city of Longview.read more […]superadm
- Failures in oversight worsened UNC academic fraud 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'By AARON BEARD and EMERY P. DALESIO […]superadm
- New York doctor in Guinea has Ebola, 1st in city 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'By JONATHAN LEMIRE […]superadm
- Manning, Broncos lead Chargers 28-14 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'By ARNIE STAPLETON […]superadm
- Navajo high court orders election postponed 'October 24, 2014 3:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- How is Obama Leaving the Democratic Party? 'October 24, 2014 3:13 am'Nathan Gonzales, Roll CallBarack Obama was elected on a swell of energy and enthusiasm, but he might leave the Democratic Party worse off than when he took office.The disconnect between the Obama political operation and Democratic strategists focused on Congress is nothing new. Congressional Democrats have always been a bit skeptical of the Obama White House […]
- The Great Kansas Tea Party Disaster 'October 24, 2014 3:12 am'Mark Binelli, Rolling StoneThe Republican party headquarters in Wichita, Kansas, shares space in a strip mall with Best Friends Pet Clinic, a cowboy-boot repair shop and a Chinese restaurant called the Magic Wok. Inside, on a recent Wednesday afternoon, a modest gathering of party faithful mill about, I'M A BROWNBACKER stickers affixed to their blouses […]
- Barack Obama, Bewildered Bystander 'October 24, 2014 3:10 am'Charles Krauthammer, Wash PostThe president is upset. Very upset. Frustrated and angry. Seething about the government’s handling of Ebola, said the front-page headline in the New York Times last Saturday. […]
- Governors Miss Out on 2014 Conservative Wave 'October 24, 2014 3:09 am'Meredith Clark, MSNBCFour years after a Republican wave brought in GOP governors in 10 states where Democrats had previously held power, many of those who won office thanks largely to a backlash against President Obama are in danger this time. With upsets for Democrats in these races within reach, this could be one bright spot in a year that is threatening t […]
- WH Watchful as New Ebola Case Confirmed 'October 24, 2014 2:37 am'Alexis Simendinger, RCPPresident Obama on Thursday was updated with information about a doctor who treated Ebola patients in Guinea, flew to New York more than a week ago and tested positive for the virus after being isolated in a Manhattan hospital with a fever and gastrointestinal illness.The stateÂs Department of Health said the patient, a physician who […]
- How is Obama Leaving the Democratic Party? 'October 24, 2014 3:13 am'
- POPULATION 20 MILLION: Ebola Confirmed In New York: Patient Rode Subway, Went Bowling, Took Taxi 'October 24, 2014 2:57 am'This virus is real. It has a 70% mortality rate. And it just made it's way to America's largest and most densely populated metropolitan area. […]Mac Slavo
- “Godzilla” Sunspot Takes Aim: X-Class Flare Thought To Be Responsible For Widespread Power Outages and Internet Problems 'October 23, 2014 9:31 pm'It's not out of the question to suggest that a solar flare directly targeting Earth could potentially take out many modern day systems hooked into the grid. […]Mac Slavo
- “I’ll Come To Your Place When SHTF” – No You Won’t 'October 22, 2014 5:01 pm'I love my friends, but I will shoot you if I have to. I’m serious. Here’s why. […]Contributing Author
- Shock Interview: Ebola Czar Says Population Growth Is Top Issue Facing the World 'October 22, 2014 12:50 am'Is it possible the Mr. Klain has been appointed to serve a specific purpose for an agenda that goes well beyond prevention of an Ebola contagion? […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Guide: How To Position Yourself To Survive A Major TEOTWAWKI Event 'October 21, 2014 3:53 pm'These are but a few of the real questions that you need to ask yourself before even thinking about where to purchase that retreat property. Sound silly? No, these are not off the wall questions, as from them come the wise answers to your long-term happiness. […]Contributing Author
- POPULATION 20 MILLION: Ebola Confirmed In New York: Patient Rode Subway, Went Bowling, Took Taxi 'October 24, 2014 2:57 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)