Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Best Political Ad for 2014 'December 6, 2013 6:04 am'It's not about the Democrats' mendacity (though that will work fairly well). It's about something even more damning. […]
- ObamaCare for the Vast Majority 'December 6, 2013 6:04 am'The more we learn about ObamaCare's specific provisions, the more alarming it gets. […]
- Barack Still Wants More Buggy Whips 'December 6, 2013 6:04 am'Inconvenient truths for hungry statists. […]
- Is ObamaCare Barack Obama's Vietnam? 'December 6, 2013 6:03 am''The best and the brightest' have a very poor record. […]
- Islamic Jihad on Christian Nuns: A History 'December 6, 2013 6:03 am'Yet another phenomenon with a long paper trail. Western media need to come to terms with it. […]
- The Best Political Ad for 2014 'December 6, 2013 6:04 am'
- 'Guilty White Liberals' In Leftist Media Being Pressed to 'Live Up to Values We Profess' and Pay Interns 'December 7, 2013 2:46 am'Ryan Glasspiegel at Romenesko drew out more details from writer Charles Davis about his article for Vice.com on the trend of unpaid internships and left-wing media outlets that profess to abhor exploitative employers. It was called "The Exploited Labor of the Liberal Media." (Our summary is here.) When Davis peeked at the comments his article drew, […]Tim Graham
- Krauthammer: Obama Acts Like He Wandered Into White House on a Tour and Discovered He Was President 'December 7, 2013 12:12 am'Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer had some harsh words for Barack Obama Friday. Appearing on Fox News’s Special Report, Krauthammer said, “It's as if this guy discovers everything late, as if he wandered into the White House on a White House tour and discovered himself in the Oval Office as president.” read more […]Noel Sheppard
- Brzezinski Exploits Mandela Death to Praise Obama 'December 6, 2013 10:41 pm'With the passing of Nelson Mandela yesterday, it was a metaphysical certainty that the media would draw parallels between the legendary South African leader and Barack Obama. So it was not a surprise when it happened during a tribute package at the beginning of Friday’s Morning Joe. As triumphant footage of Mandela rolled on the screen, co-host Mika Brzezins […]Paul Bremmer
- Daily Beast Notes 6 Americans Imprisoned in Iran, North Korea, Cuba During Obama's Tenure 'December 6, 2013 10:20 pm'Kudos to the Daily Beast for running a feature today on six Americans who are detained in despotic regimes across the globe -- one in Cuba, the others in North Korea or Iran -- all of them held since President Obama took office in January 2009. Writer Brandy Zadrozny noted she was writing her feature on the occasion of the fourth anniversary of Alan Gross […]Ken Shepherd
- MSNBC's Howard Fineman Gushes Over Poor Obama: 'From Superman to Sisyphus' 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'After he conducted a fawning interview with Barack Obama on Thursday, Chris Matthews turned to his liberal journalist friends for adulation. Former Newsweek editor Howard Fineman fawned over Obama and, at the same time, sympathized with the President: "Now, he's gone from Superman to Sisyphus. He's talking about rolling a boulder up the hill. […]Scott Whitlock
- 'Guilty White Liberals' In Leftist Media Being Pressed to 'Live Up to Values We Profess' and Pay Interns 'December 7, 2013 2:46 am'
- California citrus growers fight off cold spell 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'By AMY TAXIN read more […]superadm
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'By ULA ILNYTZKY […]superadm
- Coach: Winston showed no stress from investigation 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'By RALPH D. RUSSO […]superadm
- Lindsey Vonn races 10 months after tearing knee 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'By HOWARD FENDRICH […]superadm
- AP source: Granderson, Mets reach $60M, 4-yr deal 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'By MIKE FITZPATRICK NEW YORK (AP) — A person familiar with the situation says free-agent outfielder Curtis Granderson and the New York Mets have agreed to a $60 million, four-year contract.read more […]superadm
- California citrus growers fight off cold spell 'December 6, 2013 10:05 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- I Was Wrong About Mandela 'December 6, 2013 8:50 pm'Deroy Murdock, National Review OnlineMy friend James Deciuttis once asked me very directly, “Are you ever wrong?” It was not asked with bile, but very straightforwardly, as if asking if I ever had visited Spain. I told James that if he referred to my writing, speaking, and political activism, I have made many bad calls and misjudgments. I can look forward to […]
- Mandela: Honored Now, Hated Then 'December 6, 2013 8:49 pm'Peter Beinart, The Daily BeastIn the 1980s, Ronald Reagan placed MandelaÂs African National Congress on […]
- Remembering an Icon of Freedom 'December 6, 2013 8:10 pm'Richard Stengel, TimeNelson Mandela was always uncomfortable talking about his own death. But not because he was afraid or in doubt. He was uncomfortable because he understood that people wanted him to offer homilies about death and he had none to give. He was an utterly unsentimental man. I once asked him about his mortality while we were out walking one mo […]
- My Meetings With Nelson Mandela 'December 6, 2013 8:09 pm'Juan Williams, Wall Street JournalWhen Nelson Mandela was released from his 27-year imprisonment in South Africa in February 1990, hundreds of journalists from around the world descended on Soweto, desperate for an interview. I was among them, and the staff that had quickly formed around Mandela rebuffed me as they did almost everyone else. But then came a l […]
- Perspective on the Latest Freak-Out 'December 6, 2013 7:30 pm'Jonathan Cohn, The New RepublicThese days it seems like everybody following Obamacare is talking about the 834s. Those are the personal data files that healthcare.gov sends insurance companies, in order to notify them of new enrollees. The data has been prone to errors and that's a real problem. You can't get new coverage if the insurer doesn' […]
- I Was Wrong About Mandela 'December 6, 2013 8:50 pm'
- Army Officer Wants You Disarmed: “We Will Pry Your Gun from Your Cold, Dead Fingers” 'December 6, 2013 3:00 pm'Understand this: There are those within military ranks who would turn on their oaths and forcibly seize the very rights our Founders fought so hard to preserve... […]Mac Slavo
- Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now” 'December 6, 2013 3:04 am'The rest of this decade will bring us the greatest financial calamity in history... […]Mac Slavo
- How to Survive a Personal Economic Collapse 'December 5, 2013 7:14 pm'For many people who were formerly financially comfortable, the economic collapse has already happened... […]Contributing Author
- Stunning Chart: Today’s Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929… 'December 5, 2013 1:19 am'Is there a major financial crash in our near future? […]Mac Slavo
- Update: Radioactive Material Hijacked In Mexico Found Abandoned 'December 4, 2013 6:19 pm'Consider the panic that would ensue should such a device be detonated on U.S. soil... and prepare accordingly. […]Mac Slavo
- Army Officer Wants You Disarmed: “We Will Pry Your Gun from Your Cold, Dead Fingers” 'December 6, 2013 3:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)