Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Sultan Erdogan and the New Janissaries 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'Erdogan's plans go far beyond Turkey -- or even the Middle East. […]
- The Three Bullets of Francesca Mann 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'The victims of the Nazis did not all go quietly to their deaths. […]
- K-12: Character Assassins 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'Once upon a time, schools tried to improve the character of their students. Not so much anymore. […]
- The Big Mistake in Obamacare Replacement Plans 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'When Democrats were peddling ObamaCare to an unsuspecting America, they told us that the price of health insurance would go down by thousands of dollars. But the opposite happened, and it continues to happen. […]
- Is Uranium One the Final Nail in Israel's Coffin? 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'The awful possibility that Israel could end-up on the receiving end of nuclear bombs manufactured from American ore […]
- Sultan Erdogan and the New Janissaries 'October 23, 2017 5:00 am'
- ‘Suburbicon’ Star Matt Damon: ‘There Needs to Be A Reckoning’ For Racism 'October 23, 2017 10:00 pm'Who better to tell America how to deal with racism than a white, highly paid, Hollywood actor? […]Corinne Weaver
- Gainor: Media Treat Clinton Uranium Scandal ‘Like It’s Radioactive’ 'October 23, 2017 9:24 pm'The media want to ignore Hillary Clinton and the Russian uranium deal because “it defies what they want to talk about,” according to MRC’s Vice President for Business and Culture Dan Gainor. […]NB Staff
- Tom Hanks: Trump is Guilty of ‘Biggest C*k-Up On The Planet Earth’ 'October 23, 2017 9:13 pm'Most people tend to stop and think a bit before making an overstatement. But not Tom Hanks. At the National Archives Foundation Gala this weekend, he told his audience that Trump’s call to Sgt. La David Johnson’s widow was “one of the biggest cock-ups on the planet earth.” Ironically, Hanks’ previous statements were about history and its importance. Would Ha […]Corinne Weaver
- Morning Joe Laments 'Autocratic' Nature of Trump White House, But Attacks Trump for Deferring to Congress 'October 23, 2017 8:47 pm'On Monday’s Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough decided to attack Donald Trump, once again, as having an administration full of “a lot of little autocrats running around.” Not that much later in the show, in a whiplash-inducing reversal of positions, Scarborough mocked Trump for repeatedly deferring to Congressional authority on legislative matters and said th […]Chris Reeves
- NBC Ignores Own Scoop on Russia Investigation Targeting Dem Lobbyist 'October 23, 2017 6:59 pm'“Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News,” began an article published on NBCNews.com at 4:32 a.m. ET Monday morning. Despite the stunning revelation that the major Democratic lobbyist and brother of top Hillary Clin […]Kyle Drennen
- ‘Suburbicon’ Star Matt Damon: ‘There Needs to Be A Reckoning’ For Racism 'October 23, 2017 10:00 pm'
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- Outsourcing a Parental Responsibility – Educating Our Children – Is Not an Option 'October 23, 2017 8:24 pm'Throughout history, Christians have been at the cutting edge of education. It’s time to reclaim that tradition. […]Michael Morris
- Gingrich: Trump Reveals 'How Truly Anti-American Much of the Left Is' 'October 23, 2017 8:12 pm'... […]Michael W. Chapman
- Hillary Clinton Says This Political Adversary Was ‘a Pretty Clear Exhibit of Sexism in Motion’ 'October 23, 2017 8:11 pm'(Screen Capture)In a C-SPAN interview about her new book, “What Happened,” former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that one of the men who worked to defeat her in the 2016 presidential election was a “pretty clear exhibit of sexism in motion.” […]Terence P. Jeffrey
- Morning Joe Laments 'Autocratic' Nature of Trump White House, But Attacks Trump for Deferring to Congress 'October 23, 2017 8:09 pm'On Monday’s Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough decided to attack Donald Trump, once again, as having an administration full of “a lot of little autocrats running around.” Not that much later in the show, in a whiplash-inducing reversal of positions, Scarborough mocked Trump for repeatedly deferring to Congressional authority on legislative matters and said th […]MRCTV
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 2, 2016 9:29 pm'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man 'October 23, 2017 7:34 pm'Zev Chafets, BloombergYitzhak Ben-Israel thinks Kim's cyberwarriors are third-rate, U.S. missile defense is good, and the Iran deal is a keeper. […]
- The Charitable Health Care Racket 'October 23, 2017 7:34 pm'Ned Ryun, FOX NewsOne area of the health care industry that hasn't been examined hard enough is where the bulk of health care takes place: hospitals, especially nonprofit hospitals. […]
- Driverless Cars Made Me Nervous. Then I Tried One. 'October 23, 2017 7:32 pm'David Leonhardt, New York TimesOn my fourth day in a semi-driverless car, I finally felt comfortable enough to let it stop itself. Before then, I’d allowed the car — a Volvo S90 sedan — to steer around gentle turns, with my hands still on the wheel, and to adjust speed in traffic. By Day 4, I was ready to make a leap into the future. […]
- 10 Times CNN Told Us an Apple Was a Banana 'October 23, 2017 7:25 pm'David Harsanyi, The FederalistConsidering the numerous mistakes and misleading stories CNN has produced over the past several years, you'd think that they'd be a tad less sanctimonious. […]
- What 'Trumpification' of the Presidency Means to Generation Z 'October 23, 2017 7:24 pm'Julian Zelizer, CNNTrump has lowered the legitimacy of expertise and deep knowledge that it takes to run the country and replaced it with Twitter attacks, writes Julian Zelizer. […]
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man 'October 23, 2017 7:34 pm'
- Solomon Islands Experiences A ‘Shower Of Ash’ After Volcanic Eruption 'October 23, 2017 9:00 pm'A volcano erupted in the Solomon Islands on Friday. It caused showers of ash to fall to the ground and residents were warned to stay indoors on Monday as the volcanic ash continued to fall. […]Mac Slavo
- Madagascar Hospitals On High Alert: ‘No One Is Safe’ From The Black Plague 'October 23, 2017 7:00 pm'Travelers are being warned to keep their distance from areas of Madagascar affected by the bubonic plague. As the outbreak worsens, some doctors are even warning that "no one is safe" from the disease. […]Mac Slavo
- British Secretary of State Refuses to Rule Out A ‘Preemptive Strike’ On North Korea 'October 23, 2017 5:00 pm'Boris Johnson, the British secretary of state for foreign affairs, has said the option of military action against North Korea “must theoretically remain on the table” in discussions about the country’s nuclear crisis. Johnson refuses to rule out a preemptive strike. […]Mac Slavo
- Jimmy Carter: ‘I Don’t Think There’s Any Evidence That Russians Changed Votes’ 'October 23, 2017 3:00 pm'Former president Jimmy Carter has said that he doesn't think that the Russians stole the election from Hillary Clinton. He also had some brutal criticisms of Barack Obama's foreign policy during a New York Times interview. […]Mac Slavo
- US Prepares For War: Steps Taken To Put Nuclear Bombers on 24-Hour Alert Status 'October 23, 2017 12:30 pm'The United States Air Force is preparing to put nuclear-armed bombers back on 24-hour ready alert, a status not seen since the Cold War ended back in 1991. The Air Force is said to face this decision due to a changing geopolitical environment. […]Mac Slavo
- Solomon Islands Experiences A ‘Shower Of Ash’ After Volcanic Eruption 'October 23, 2017 9:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)