Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Indoctrination Education: Public Schools Are Now Programming Facilities 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'Today's children are being institutionally indoctrinated to be unreflective, uncritical automatons of the liberal cause. […]
- Earth's Climate History: What the Doomsayers Don't Want Voters to Know 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'To hear the greenies tell it, disastrous weather never happened until man began using fossil fuels. Here's a primer for them. […]
- Confronting Trump Derangement Syndrome 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'Blacks who are trapped in Trump Derangement Syndrome cannot see that the Democrat party has been exploiting them, even as Trump's colorblind policies improve their lives. […]
- Amity Shlaes's Verdict on the Great Society: Not That Great 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'The Johnson-era social programs led to more socialism, less prosperity. […]
- The Trump Grabbed Schrodinger's Pussy Theory 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'The Dems' impeachment effort begins to fade into the quantum wilderness. […]
- Indoctrination Education: Public Schools Are Now Programming Facilities 'January 19, 2020 6:00 am'
- Liberal Media Forced To Concede: Trump Was Right About Puerto Rico's Government 'January 19, 2020 8:15 pm'President Donald Trump’s strategic silence on Puerto Rico’s earthquakes, while greenlighting billions of dollars in aid and a new major disaster declaration for the stricken U.S. territory, is forcing the liberal media into a most uncomfortable place...acknowledging that he was right all along. […]
- CNN Gossips About Which 2020 Dem the NYT Will Endorse for President 'January 19, 2020 8:00 pm'It’s one of the most blatantly biased things a media outlet can do: openly endorse a candidate running for office. But during CNN’s S.E. Cupp Unfiltered Saturday evening, Cupp and chief media correspondent Brian Stelter lauded The New York Times for making a televised spectacle out of their Democratic endorsement announcement happening soon. They would admit […]
- FREDO: Combat Vet McSally Is a ‘Punk,’ Should Lose Her Senate Race 'January 19, 2020 4:30 pm'As part of CNN’s day-long-pants-wetting resulting from Arizona Senator Martha McSally (R) calling out CNN correspondent Manu Raju as a “liberal hack,” CNN hosts Chris “Fredo” Cuomo (Cuomo Prime Time) and Don Lemon (CNN Tonight) railed against the Senator during the handoff between their shows on Thursday. Cuomo lashed out by describing McSally, the first fem […]
- WashPost Smears 'Civil War' on Gun March, Touts 'Hope' in Feminist Fury at 'Rapist' Trump 'January 19, 2020 4:00 pm'One of the most dramatic contrasts in media bias is shown in coverage of protests. The Washington Post published a gushy article on the "Women's March" in D.C., but on the front page, the Post smeared the coming gun-rights protest in Richmond as an occasion to "fan the flames of a civil war." […]
- Pelosi Gets Standing O at HBO, Tells Fanboy Bill Maher She Throws a Punch 'For the Children' 'January 18, 2020 8:45 pm'House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made an appearance on the new season of HBO's Real Time with Bill Maher on Friday night, and was greeted by a raucous 35-second standing ovation for impeaching Donald Trump. Maher touted the Speaker as a socialist Margaret Thatcher -- "our Iron Lady" of the Left -- and worried Pelosi wasn't appreciated enough b […]
- Liberal Media Forced To Concede: Trump Was Right About Puerto Rico's Government 'January 19, 2020 8:15 pm'
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'A year-long investigation by CBS Chicago uncovered a disturbing pattern of wrongful police raids that often leave innocent children traumatized. Families impacted by these raids are sharing their stories. Dave Savini of CBS Chicago reports. […]
- Chemical found in Zantac raises concerns 'October 8, 2019 11:49 pm'The FDA recently warned about a potentially dangerous impurity in the popular heartburn drug Zantac. The nation's three largest pharmacy chains reacted by pulling it from store shelves. Dr. Jon LaPook reports. […]
- Woman "shocked" by price of two ultrasounds after miscarriage 'September 25, 2019 2:33 am'Miriam Harper was 12 weeks pregnant when she lost her baby. Suffering a miscarriage was hard enough. But then she was faced with the medical bills. Anna Werner reports. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:28 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:39 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'
- Trump's Trial Is a Defining Moment for the Rule of Law 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'[…]
- Virginia Declares War on Gun Owners 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'[…]
- Liz Warren's Low Attack on Bernie Sanders 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'[…]
- No, Mr. President, It Does Really Matter 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'[…]
- Climate 'Religion' Is Fueling Australia's Wildfires 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'There is no rational basis to the ideology of environmentalism. It predicts catastrophes, then campaigns against practical, effective measures that would reduce their destructiveness. […]
- Trump's Trial Is a Defining Moment for the Rule of Law 'January 19, 2020 12:13 pm'
- The Gray Man Concept: Tips To Improve This Important Survival Skill 'January 18, 2020 6:00 pm'Being a "gray man" is something all preppers should familiarize themselves with. If you already understand the concept of it, practice to hone your skills and make yourself remarkably unremarkable […]Mac Slavo
- The 5 Most Common Causes of House Fires In Winter & Prevention Tips 'January 17, 2020 11:30 pm'Los Angeles Fire officials say they definitely see an increase in household fires during the holiday season, and there are four main causes. However, there are also solutions and things we can all do to minimize our risk of a fire this winter. […]Contributing Author
- The Federal Reserve Just Admitted To Fueling The Asset Bubble! 'January 17, 2020 6:30 pm'The central bank is finally admitting what most of us have known for some time now. The Fed is fueling the asset bubble and pumping a lot of money into a "booming" economy. As Bloomberg's Richard Breslow details in today's note, the worst kept secret in the financial world is now not only accepted orthodoxy but finally being discussed o […]Mac Slavo
- Red Flag Nation: Anti-Gun Laws, Sanctuary Cities and the Second Amendment 'January 17, 2020 1:30 pm'We never learn. In the right (or wrong) hands, benevolent plans can easily be put to malevolent purposes. Even the most well-intentioned government law or program can be—and has been—perverted, corrupted and used to advance illegitimate purposes once profit and power are added to the equation. […]Contributing Author
- The United Nations Job Application That Should Alarm EVERYONE! 'January 16, 2020 11:30 pm'Why is the United Nations looking for “Disarmament Officers” in the U.S.? […]Contributing Author
- The Gray Man Concept: Tips To Improve This Important Survival Skill 'January 18, 2020 6:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)