Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- David Cameron, Islamophile 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'The PM thinks we'd all get along if we just called a spade a "digging utensil". […]
- Momma Would Have Been Outraged 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'The undeniable truth is the whole same-sex marriage thing is really about poking a finger in the eye of Christianity […]
- The U.S. and NATO on the Wrong Road 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'NATO must recognize that the threat of Islamist terrorism, and now particularly of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria is much more serious than that of Russia. […]
- The Uniqueness of the American Revolution 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'Much of modern history is that of peoples seeking to replicate the success of the American Revolution, and failing, usually miserably. […]
- Incoherence, Thy Name Is ObamaCare 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'ObamaCare is like herpes, it’s the gift that keeps on giving. […]
- David Cameron, Islamophile 'July 3, 2015 5:00 am'
- Sloppy Reuters Video Claims June Job Gains (Virtually All in Services) Were 'Broad-Based' 'July 4, 2015 2:52 am'The folks at Reuters issued a pretty sloppy video yesterday relating to the government's June jobs report. That videos described yesterday's reported jobs gains of 223,000 as "broad-based." That's true only if you think having 222,000 of yeaterday's those seasonally adjusted gains occurring in service industries, while only 1,00 […]Tom Blumer
- George Takei Apologizes: My Rant Was ‘Uncivil,’ But Not Racist 'July 4, 2015 1:50 am'Four days after a racist rant against Clarence Thomas, George Takei apologized and insisted his comments were not meant to be bigoted. The Star Trek actor took to Facebook and began, “I owe an apology.” […]Scott Whitlock
- Rush Limbaugh Levels George Takei's Racist Rant at Clarence Thomas 'July 4, 2015 1:23 am'You've surely seen it by now, and often enough to induce nausea -- the hashtag #LoveWins that quickly trended after the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage. Judging by the juvenile reactions to the ruling from gay marriage proponents, one doubts that genuine love would spew such venom in victory. […]Jack Coleman
- NYT Laments Scott Walker's 'Hard Right Turn' on A1, Celebrates 'Extraordinary' Hillary's Gay Marriage Reversal 'July 4, 2015 12:06 am'Labeling bias on the front page of Friday's New York Times, with one of the paper's frequent GOP targets in the sights of reporters Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Martin (pictured): "Scott Walker’s Hard Right Turn in Iowa May Hurt Him Elsewhere." It's the paper's latest attempt to poison the well for conservative candidates by war […]Clay Waters
- New Republic Guilt Trips Hot Dog and Hamburger Consumption 'July 3, 2015 11:58 pm'Nowadays it seems as if the Left is politicizing everything with a plethora of new taboos. The latest item on their taboo list is your Fourth of July picnic, specifically hot dogs and hamburgers. As you gather with family and friends to munch on those treats fresh off the grill, little did you know that you are destroying the planet according to leftist poli […]P.J. Gladnick
- Sloppy Reuters Video Claims June Job Gains (Virtually All in Services) Were 'Broad-Based' 'July 4, 2015 2:52 am'
- China says 6.5 quake in far west kills 3, collapses homes 'July 4, 2015 3:15 am'BEIJING (AP) — A magnitude 6.5 earthquake that shook China's far-western region of Xinjiang killed three people, injured 71 and collapsed thousands of houses, officials said Saturday. […]Associated Press
- Authorities: Suspect said he was on meth during killings 'July 4, 2015 3:11 am'FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) — A missing Phoenix-area couple were killed and buried in the yard of a man who told investigators he was high on methamphetamine at the time, authorities said Thursday. […]Associated Press
- Noah's ark developer seeking lost Kentucky tax incentive 'July 4, 2015 3:11 am'FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) — Lawyers for a Christian ministry that's building a Noah's ark theme park in Kentucky say state officials violated First Amendment religious protections when they denied the project a state tax incentive worth millions. […]Associated Press
- Suspect in DC mansion slayings fires his defense attorneys 'July 4, 2015 3:11 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — A man accused in the slayings of a wealthy family and their housekeeper inside a Washington mansion fired his defense attorneys on Thursday and will once again be represented by public defenders. […]Associated Press
- Uribe's HR lifts Teheran, Braves to 2-1 win over Phillies 'July 4, 2015 3:11 am'ATLANTA (AP) — Juan Uribe hit a tie-breaking homer in the seventh inning, Julio Teheran delivered another strong home start and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 2-1 on Friday night. […]Associated Press
- China says 6.5 quake in far west kills 3, collapses homes 'July 4, 2015 3:15 am'
- Mariners Hit 4 HRs in 9-5 Win Over A's 'July 4, 2015 4:16 am'Cruz, Smith, Miller and Morrison all hit 2-run homers in Mariners' 9-5 win over Athletics […]
- McCann, Teixeira Hit 3-Run Homers, Yanks Beat Rays in 12 'July 4, 2015 4:14 am'McCann, Teixeira hit 3-run homers, Yankees beat Rays 7-5 in 12 innings […]
- Right to Die: Colombian Man Ends Life With Government Backup 'July 4, 2015 4:08 am'Euthanasia emerges from Colombia's shadows as cancer patient ends life with government backing […]
- Papal Visit Puts Andes Presidents' Eco-Record Under Scrutiny 'July 4, 2015 4:05 am'Pope Francis visit puts pro-extraction politics of Andean leaders under magnifying glass […]
- Campaigns Halt as Greeks Face Tough Referendum Choice 'July 4, 2015 4:03 am'Campaigns halt as Greeks face tough referendum choice; polls suggest tie […]
- Mariners Hit 4 HRs in 9-5 Win Over A's 'July 4, 2015 4:16 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Freedom First! Our Unwavering Commitment 'July 3, 2015 1:14 pm'Scott Rasmussen, StyrkThe Fourth of July we celebrate this weekend heralds a document proclaiming both our nationÂs independence and our unwavering commitment to freedom. ItÂs true, of course, that our nation was far from perfect in pursuit of this ideal. The continuation of slavery in a land proclaiming that all men are created equal is a lasting stain on […]
- 5 Most Underrated Presidents of All Time 'July 3, 2015 1:08 pm'Robert Merry, National InterestPoor Warren G. Harding. The country’s twenty-ninth president just doesn’t seem to get any respect from historians or citizens. He’s viewed as a kind of political laughing stock. […]
- With an Absent U.S., China Marches On 'July 3, 2015 1:05 pm'Fareed Zakaria, Washington PostIn January 2007, not long after George W. Bush announced his surge of troops into Iraq, I happened to be having lunch with a Chinese friend who is a well-connected member of the Communist Party. I asked him how the news was being received in Beijing. […]
- Europe's Many Economic Disasters 'July 3, 2015 1:03 pm'Paul Krugman, New York TimesIt’s depressing thinking about Greece these days, so let’s talk about something else, O.K.? Let’s talk, for starters, about Finland, which couldn’t be more different from that corrupt, irresponsible country to the south. Finland is a model European citizen; it has honest government, sound finances and a solid credit rating, which […]
- Universities: The Outrageous Reality 'July 3, 2015 1:01 pm'Andrew Delbanco, NY Review of BksDeath may be the great equalizer, but Americans have long believed that during this life “the spread of education would do more than all things else to obliterate factitious distinctions in society.” […]
- Freedom First! Our Unwavering Commitment 'July 3, 2015 1:14 pm'
- U.S. Jails Lone Vaccine Researcher, While Fraud Remains Epidemic: “Perhaps Half May Simply Be Untrue” 'July 3, 2015 11:02 pm'A vaccine researcher was sentenced to four and a half years in prison after admitting to "fabricating and falsifying data in HIV vaccine trials." […]Mac Slavo
- Watch: The Stupidity Of Some Americans Is Absolutely Mind-Boggling 'July 3, 2015 8:43 pm'An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people... […]Mac Slavo
- Cop Accidentally Shoots 4-Year-Old, Walks Away Without Helping 'July 3, 2015 6:22 pm'The family claims that after shooting their daughter, the officer walked away without offering any kind of medical assistance. […]Contributing Author
- Desperate Greeks Dumpster Dive for Food As Crisis Means “Americans May Face Severe Food Shortages” Too 'July 2, 2015 8:01 pm'It wouldn't take much for these events to come home to America... and plenty of fuel for a deeper economic crisis is on the way. […]Mac Slavo
- FBI Reveals 11 Attacks Against Internet Lines in California 'July 2, 2015 5:36 pm'No one is sure why someone broke into an underground vault in Sacramento, and cut several high-capacity internet cables. […]Contributing Author
- U.S. Jails Lone Vaccine Researcher, While Fraud Remains Epidemic: “Perhaps Half May Simply Be Untrue” 'July 3, 2015 11:02 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)