Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- We Sent Back Elian 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'No compunction about expelling a child back to horrible conditions in the case of Elian Gonzales. […]
- Why Israel Fights: Life on the Gaza Border 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'Imagine if Afghanistan weren’t in Afghanistan. Imagine if it was on your front porch. […]
- Protecting Government against the American People 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'Are American businesses supposed to lie down and play dead while the Obama administration strips them of their profits, places them at a disadvantage to foreign competitors, and drives them into bankruptcy? […]
- They're Not Refugees 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'The term "refugee" has a specific definition. It does not apply to the sometimes 24-year-old, sometimes accompanied "unaccompanied minors" at our southern border. […]
- Reflections on the State of Climate Science 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'Is there hope for intelligent diversity in the climate-change debate? […]
- We Sent Back Elian 'July 24, 2014 5:00 am'
- ABC, NBC Ignore Montana Democrat Accused of Plagiarizing Masters Thesis 'July 24, 2014 1:35 pm'On Thursday, July 24, the New York Times revealed that Senator John Walsh (D-Mont.) plagiarized his Master’s thesis from the United States Army College and that at least 25 percent of his paper “was either taken without attribution from other authors’ works or improperly sourced.” Despite the embarrassing revelation, CBS This Morning was the only network mo […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Sour Old Rocker Tom Petty: 'No One's Got Christ Wrong More Than The Christians' 'July 24, 2014 11:14 am'Billy Hallowell at The Blaze passed along a Billboard magazine interview with classic rocker Tom Petty, who’s now 63 and writing protest songs about the hot issues of...2002. His new album “Hypnotic Eye” carries a bonus track called “Playing Dumb” that attacks the problem of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church. Is he playing dumb that the church hasn’t made […]Tim Graham
- NBC Spotlights Bloomberg Blasting FAA For Suspending Flights to Israel; ABC, CBS Omit 'July 24, 2014 3:44 am'Wednesday's NBC Nightly News was the sole Big Three evening newscast to notice the criticism of the Obama administration banning U.S. airliners from traveling to Israel. Prominent politicians from both sides of the political spectrum, including Senator Ted Cruz and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, have denounced this move by the FAA. Senato […]Matthew Balan
- Paul Waldman: ‘Cruel and Uncaring’ Right-Wingers Rejoiced as Appeals Court Jeopardized Health Coverage For Millions 'July 24, 2014 2:22 am'What did conservative leaders and activists feel when they learned of the D.C. Circuit Court decision on Obamacare subsidies? Happiness? Relief? American Prospect blogger Paul Waldman seemed to have another word in mind: schadenfreude -- “satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.” In a Tuesday post, Waldman opined that, sure, righties […]Tom Johnson
- Coulter Column: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize, Mississippi Republicans! 'July 24, 2014 2:05 am'When a U.S. president is using the IRS to terrify his political enemies, destroying American health care and opening our southern border to millions of future welfare-collecting, Democratic voters from the Third World, why is a dime's worth of money being wasted on trying to replace the Republican senator from Mississippi with a slightly different Repub […]Ann Coulter
- ABC, NBC Ignore Montana Democrat Accused of Plagiarizing Masters Thesis 'July 24, 2014 1:35 pm'
- GSK asks European regulator to OK malaria shot 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'LONDON (AP) — Pharma giant GSK said Thursday it is submitting its malaria vaccine for regulatory approval to the European Medicines Agency.read more […]superadm
- Gaza fighting rages amid cease-fire efforts 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'[…]superadm
- 18 children, 1 man die in train-bus crash in India 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'NEW DELHI (AP) — Police say 13 children have been killed when a train crashed into their school bus at an unmanned railroad crossing in southern India. Police officer Ravi Nallamala says another 16 children aged 7 to14 have been injured in the accident on Thursday and hospitalized in Medak district in Telengana state.read more […]superadm
- Russian activists convicted of organizing riots 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'[…]superadm
- Air Algerie plane disappears from radar 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'ALGIERS, Algeria (AP) — An Air Algerie flight from Burkina Faso to Algiers has disappeared from radar on a flight from Burkina Faso to Algiers, the official Algerian news agency said Thursday. Air navigation services lost track of the plane 50 minutes after takeoff early Thursday, last sited at 0155 GMT, the agency said.read more […]superadm
- GSK asks European regulator to OK malaria shot 'July 24, 2014 11:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Vladimir Putin Isn't Panicking 'July 24, 2014 10:57 am'Masha Gessen, Slate […]
- Rick Perry's Kid-Size Standoff 'July 24, 2014 10:37 am'Margaret Carlson, Bloomberg […]
- The Worst Year in the History of Lethal Injection 'July 24, 2014 10:34 am'Ben Crair, New Republic […]
- An Opportunity to Cut Poverty 'July 24, 2014 10:30 am'Rep. Paul Ryan, USA Today […]
- For GOP, a Good Crop of Senate Candidates 'July 24, 2014 10:03 am'Fred Barnes, Weekly Standard […]
- Vladimir Putin Isn't Panicking 'July 24, 2014 10:57 am'
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders 'July 23, 2014 4:38 pm'The mainstream media is shining the spotlight very brightly on all of the children that are coming over... But there is another part of the story that you aren't hearing much about. […]Contributing Author
- Cops Arrest 76-Year Old Veteran For Town Meeting ‘Outburst’: “I Asked Them To Speak Louder So We Could Hear” 'July 23, 2014 3:12 am'Overholt protested that he was attending a public meeting and needed to hear, not just 'look' at what was happening. […]Mac Slavo
- Prepping Myth: When SHTF You Will Bug Out To The Woods 'July 22, 2014 6:48 pm'If you plan to walk into the forest for the rest of your life with nothing more than some snares you have never used, your trusty .22 rifle , and some dehydrated food I think you need to revisit your strategy. […]Contributing Author
- The Reality of Survival: “Forget Good Guys and Bad Guys… The Prepared Guys Win” 'July 21, 2014 7:32 pm'It is often hard for regular people to imagine how nasty other humans can become. If you have been to prison, war or deal a lot with criminals you know better. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Mexican Drug Cartels Lay Down High Powered Suppressing Fire For Crossing Immigrants 'July 20, 2014 8:41 pm'Border Patrol plea: "We're out here like sitting ducks... We need help." […]Mac Slavo
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders 'July 23, 2014 4:38 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)