Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- More Than a Republican 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'There's another Senate race in Tennessee that deserves some scrutiny. […]
- The Radical Egalitarian Assault on the Big Apple 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'The plan is simple: kick out hard working Asians, many of whom are below the poverty line, from the city's academically elite high schools, and replace them with blacks and Hispanics […]
- Conservatives Seek Restoration, Not Nostalgia 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'Conservatives should look back not with pining, grieving nostalgia but with gratitude and a quest for guidance. […]
- Obama's Shameless Supporters 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'Mr. Obama’s appalling joke-telling immediately after comments on deeply-serious events has disconcerted almost everyone on the right and growing numbers in the liberal media and the left. […]
- Israel Does Not Violate the Laws of War in Gaza 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'The lestist attack on Israeli "war crimes" is in large part smoke and mirrors. […]
- More Than a Republican 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'
- NBC Touts Palestinian Teen Praising 'Justified' Hamas Terror Attacks on Israel 'July 30, 2014 2:28 pm'In a report for Wednesday's NBC Today, chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel – who on Monday fretted that Hamas would get "nothing" out of a cease-fire deal with Israel – highlighted a Palestinian teenager celebrating the terror group's attacks: "In Gaza, many see these attacks as justified. 16-year-old Farah Bakkar has developed […]Kyle Drennen
- CBS Hypes Democrats Fundraising Off Impeachment, Dismisses Boehner Lawsuit 'July 30, 2014 2:02 pm'In the wake of Speaker of the House John Boehner’s impending lawsuit against President Obama, CBS This Morning did their best to minimize its merits and instead promote Democratic efforts to raise money off of impeachment. On Wednesday, July 30, co-anchor Gayle King introduced a report by Nancy Cordes by highlighting how “Democrats are using the lawsuit deb […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Mika Makes Surprisingly Supportive Statement About Stephen A. Smith 'July 30, 2014 1:50 pm'There are days when Mika Brzezinski will surprise you. Take Morning Joe today, and Brzezinski's comments on the news that ESPN had suspended Stephen A. Smith for a week for his comments about women "provoking" domestic violence. Said Mika: "I think it's too bad we can't have a conversation without people exploding, because I th […]Mark Finkelstein
- WashPost Promises to Help Tear Down Former GOP Governor of Virginia: 'It's Going To Be Ugly' 'July 30, 2014 1:22 pm'The Washington Post has deeply and lovingly covered the corruption scandal around former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell, and couldn’t contain its excitement over the trial. In Sunday’s newspaper and in Tuesday’s Post Express tabloid, they highlighted this preview in headlines: “It’s Going To Be Ugly.” They couldn't wait for the ugliness. What neither h […]Tim Graham
- Actors Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz Denounce Israel for 'Genocide' In Gaza 'July 30, 2014 10:58 am'Married Oscar-winning Spanish actors Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz led an effort among Spanish artists to write an open letter denouncing Israel’s war against Hamas in the Gaza strip as “genocide.” The Hollywood Reporter relayed they demanded a ceasefire by the "Israeli Occupation Forces" and called on the European Union to "condemn the bomb […]Tim Graham
- NBC Touts Palestinian Teen Praising 'Justified' Hamas Terror Attacks on Israel 'July 30, 2014 2:28 pm'
- Vegas victim: Crime spree was 'total terror' 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'[…]superadm
- Pipe break that flooded UCLA dumps 20M gallons 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'By MATT HAMILTON and KRYSTA FAURIA […]superadm
- Sheriff: Baby left in van outside doctor's office 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A 2-month old baby is recovering after being left for about an hour inside a hot minivan parked outside a doctor's office in Florida.read more […]superadm
- Bolt upset over report he criticized Glasgow Games 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'[…]superadm
- SF benefits from Pirates' blunder, ends skid at 6 'July 31, 2014 12:06 am'By JANIE McCAULEY […]superadm
- Vegas victim: Crime spree was 'total terror' 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Zionism and Its Discontents 'July 30, 2014 7:51 pm'Roger Cohen, New York TimesMy great-grandfatherÂs brother, Michael Adler, was a distinguished rabbi who in 1916 compiled the ÂPrayer Book for Jewish Sailors and SoldiersÂ at the front during World War I. As Âchaplain,Â he toured battlefields administering last rites. At the end of the war he asked if British Jews had done their duty. […]
- Another Mom Arrested for Letting Kid Go to Park 'July 30, 2014 7:45 pm'Lenore Skenazy, ReasonA Port St. Lucie, Forida, mom has been arrested and charged with child neglect for daring to let her son, 7, play in the park half a mile from home. He was happily walking there when a busybody noticed him and asked where his mommy was. Then the busybody called the cops, since apparently no child should ever be outside without a private […]
- NLRB Hands Fast-Food Workers a Victory 'July 30, 2014 7:37 pm'Alec MacGillis, New RepublicThe news for America’s low-wage workers has been pretty bleak these past, oh, 30 or 40 years or so. Their pay has stagnated and their bargaining power has atrophied, even as their corporate overlords have seen their own profits and compensation soar. But there are signs of a brightening underway, and the latest one arrived Tuesday […]
- Ryan's Anti-Poverty Plan Sure Can't Hurt 'July 30, 2014 7:30 pm'Megan McArdle, BloombergOver at Slate, both Jamelle Bouie and Jordan Weissmann argue against Representative Paul Ryan’s new anti-poverty plan on the grounds that it is unnecessarily concerned with the small percentage of the population that is chronically poor. Here’s Weissmann: […]
- Republicans' Problem w/Black People 'July 30, 2014 7:23 pm'Jonathan Capehart, Washington PostOverall, I agree with Ron Christie’s argument in the Daily Beast on “how to really empower black voters nationwide.” The former special assistant to President George W. Bush and deputy assistant to Vice President Dick Cheney says, “Republicans need a positive message for people of color, and they need to state that message c […]
- Zionism and Its Discontents 'July 30, 2014 7:51 pm'
- Congressional Report: Ebola Bio Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In All 50 States 'July 30, 2014 4:13 am'The portable systems are designed for "low probability, high consequence" scenarios. […]Mac Slavo
- Our Totalitarian Future: “Vicious Resource Wars, Violent Upheaval and Starvation for Millions” 'July 29, 2014 4:25 pm'Despots, dictators, and power hungry presidents arise in an atmosphere of fear, scarce resources, hopelessness, and misery. As the power of the central government grows the freedoms, liberties and rights of the people are diminished and ultimately relinquished. […]Mac Slavo
- Hotel California: L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID Chips 'July 29, 2014 1:40 am'The supervisor elaborated that the facility was not a prison, but that its population would be kept there “for their own health and safety.” […]Mac Slavo
- All Hell Will Break Loose In Paper and Physical Precious Metals Markets *Video* 'July 28, 2014 4:02 pm'Our opportunity is to own silver today… for less than the cost an actual mining company can even produce it for. […]Mac Slavo
- ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metro Area 'July 27, 2014 8:44 pm'Ebola could potentially end up all over the United States within a matter of hours, a situation that would very quickly become untenable for medical emergency response teams. […]Mac Slavo
- Congressional Report: Ebola Bio Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In All 50 States 'July 30, 2014 4:13 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)