Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Strange Case of the Secular Progressive-Islamist Alliance 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'You'll see the similarites between these two seemingly completely different groups if you look closely. […]
- Why Kids Can't Read 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'The biggest challenge we have in education is to make people take responsibility for what they are allowing. […]
- Harvard Plans Divisive Anti-America Conference 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'Another splenetic conference where the participants can express their self-righteous indignation at the so-called oppressive status quo. […]
- Thought Terminated: Kafka at Kansas University 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'The university’s essence has been reversed. No longer a haven of philosophical detachment and open discussion, it is now the foremost exemplar of the mob mentality […]
- Muslim Immigration Now vs. Jewish Immigration Then 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'In the opinion of some, we must let in all Muslims now to atone for our refusal to admit Jewish refugees from Nazism then. […]
- The Strange Case of the Secular Progressive-Islamist Alliance 'November 25, 2015 6:00 am'
- CNN's Lemon: Anti-GOP SNL Parody 'Not Far from What Some Candidates Saying' 'November 25, 2015 6:47 pm'On Monday's CNN Tonight, during a discussion of Islamophobia with liberal CNN commentator Charles Blow and right-leaning CNN commentator Buck Sexton, host Don Lemon played a clip of a Saturday Night Live parody exaggerating the views of right-leaning Americans toward Syrian refugees, and then absurdly asserted that "it's not far from what some […]Brad Wilmouth
- ABC’s Stephanopoulos Praises Obama’s ‘Forceful Rhetoric’ on ISIS, Paris Attacks 'November 25, 2015 6:43 pm'While awaiting President Barack Obama’s remarks on Wednesday concerning national security as the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, ABC News chief anchor, former Clinton staffer, and Clinton Foundation donor George Stephanopoulos couldn’t help but repeatedly gush over the President’s supposedly “forceful rhetoric” on ISIS following the Paris terror attacks. […]Curtis Houck
- Goldberg: Japanese Internment Was Racist, Irrational; Denying Syrian Refugees Rational 'November 25, 2015 6:10 pm'Tuesday Night on The O’Reilly Factor, Bill O’Reilly and Bernie Goldberg discussed the ‘morality play’ created by NBC's Harry Smith on the Syrian refugee crisis, complete with Bible verses, as was previously documented on NewsBusters. Smith had tried to compare the Japanese internment with the refugee crisis. Bernie set fire to the idea when he said, “He […]Michael McKinney
- HuffPost Hypes Meat Tax to Butcher Climate Change 'November 25, 2015 6:04 pm'The Grinch stole Christmas, and now the Huffington Post wants to take away Christmas Dinner. On Nov. 24, HuffPost praised a new report from London-based Chatham House think tank that encourages governments to create “financial incentives” to discourage people from eating meat. […]Alatheia Larsen
- CBS Offers Glowing Profile of Girls Trying to Join the Boy Scouts; ‘Scouting for Change’ 'November 25, 2015 5:21 pm'Taking its cues from Monday’s New York Times, Wednesday’s CBS This Morning offered a similarly fawning profile of some young girls in California who are “scouting for change” as they try to force the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) to admit them as members as they preferred the BSA over the Girl Scouts. […]Curtis Houck
- CNN's Lemon: Anti-GOP SNL Parody 'Not Far from What Some Candidates Saying' 'November 25, 2015 6:47 pm'
- Report: US abortions continue to decline, down 4 pct in 2012 'November 25, 2015 6:55 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. abortions continue to fall, according to a new federal report released Wednesday. […]Associated Press
- Veteran soap actor David Canary dies at age 77 'November 25, 2015 6:55 pm'WILTON, Conn. (AP) — Longtime soap opera actor David Canary, best known for his role as twin brothers on "All My Children," has died at age 77. […]Associated Press
- Teen charged as adult in Philadelphia trooper shooting 'November 25, 2015 6:45 pm'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A 17-year-old has been charged in connection with a chaotic Philadelphia traffic stop that ended with a state trooper shot and a school bus engulfed in flames. […]Associated Press
- Brussels schools reopen, manhunt ongoing for Paris suspects 'November 25, 2015 6:45 pm'As police armed with automatic weapons stood guard, schools and some subway stations in the Belgian capital reopened Wednesday for the first time since emergency measures were imposed four days ago in the wake of the Paris attacks. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Jury deliberates in Facebook killer trial 'November 25, 2015 6:45 pm'MIAMI (AP) — The latest on the trial of a South Florida man accused of killing his wife and then posting a picture of her body on Facebook (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Report: US abortions continue to decline, down 4 pct in 2012 'November 25, 2015 6:55 pm'
- Student Leader: Washington College Unsafe for Women of Color 'November 25, 2015 10:47 pm'Student body president targeted by racist remarks says university unsafe for women of color […]
- Despite Fewer Reviews, NFL Games Running Longer 'November 25, 2015 10:46 pm'Delay of game: Fewer reviews, but NFL contests are about 3 minutes, 40 seconds longer […]
- No Thanksgiving Parade for the Estefans _ They're Too Busy 'November 25, 2015 10:42 pm'Gloria and Emilio Estefan to be celebrated at NYC Thanksgiving parade but they'll be far away […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 5:42 P.m. EST 'November 25, 2015 10:42 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 5:42 p.m. EST […]
- Police: Gun Stolen From US Agent Used to Kill Oakland Artist 'November 25, 2015 10:42 pm'Police: Gun stolen from federal agent used to kill California artist working on peace mural […]
- Student Leader: Washington College Unsafe for Women of Color 'November 25, 2015 10:47 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- A Staggering Moment for Chicago 'November 25, 2015 3:22 pm'[…]
- Behind the Cooked ISIS Intelligence 'November 25, 2015 3:17 pm'[…]
- The Case Against Woodrow Wilson at Princeton 'November 25, 2015 3:14 pm'[…]
- Princeton Fails History 'November 25, 2015 3:13 pm'[…]
- When Trolls Attack and GamerGate Is Scapegoated 'November 25, 2015 3:07 pm'Cathy Young, RealClearPoliticsOver the past year, I have written several times about the biased and shoddy media coverage of #GamerGate, the hashtag movement that claims to stand against unethical journalism and “politically correct” diktat in videogame culture and that has been widely portrayed as a misogynist harassment mob. This journalistic malpractice c […]
- A Staggering Moment for Chicago 'November 25, 2015 3:22 pm'
- RAW VIDEOS: Rebels Shoot Russian Pilots As They Parachute; Chant “Allahu Akbar” Over Dead Bodies 'November 24, 2015 6:12 pm'Putin is *****ed off, but there's really nothing he can do about it. […]Mac Slavo
- Federal Reserve About To Do “Tremendous Amount of Damage” To U.S. Dollar 'November 23, 2015 9:00 pm'Even though the wonks at the Fed supposedly know the damage a strong dollar is already doing to the global economy, they seem poised to make things even worse. […]Contributing Author
- Sprott Unleashed: “Everything is a Lie… They’ve Got To Pretend There Is An Economic Recovery Happening” 'November 22, 2015 7:34 pm'I ask why do they have to lie about everything? Well, you know why they have to lie about everything... Because we don’t have an economic recovery happening, and they’ve got to pretend there is one. […]Mac Slavo
- Astronaut Scott Kelly Posts UFO Pic From Space Station: “Large Object With Two Lights On Each End” 'November 21, 2015 7:49 pm'A cigar shaped glowing UFO with a metallic body in it.. about 25 meters long and 150-200 meters away. […]Mac Slavo
- Oil May Plunge to $20, Signalling Economic Disaster: “The Numbers Are Dreadful And Unprecedented” 'November 20, 2015 9:45 pm'Dramatic overproduction of oil has become a major tool of geopolitical conflict and a harbinger of impending economic doom. […]Mac Slavo
- RAW VIDEOS: Rebels Shoot Russian Pilots As They Parachute; Chant “Allahu Akbar” Over Dead Bodies 'November 24, 2015 6:12 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)