Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Confucius Shrugged 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'Confucius, China, and Communism in a personal history that Ayn Rand would love. […]
- The Secret Revelations of President Abbas 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'It is important to unveil the real thoughts of Abbas in his recent speech to the UN. […]
- Rectification of Names: Let's Call Obama Era What It Is 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'If the ISIS chaps didn't exist, we'd have to invent them. Otherwise political correctness would go on and on and oppress us more and more, forever. […]
- Negotiating the Lion's Den 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'Even in a minefield as perilous as the modern public schoolhouse, where speaking candidly on social issues is akin to walking amidst eggshells filled with nitro, the virtues of honesty and integrity are still held in tenuous esteem. […]
- The Best-Laid Plans of Moderates and Mavens 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'What knocked the wind out of the sails of so many conservatives is the insistence on Republicanism-lite from the establishment and the concomitant antipathy towards social conservatives. […]
- Confucius Shrugged 'September 30, 2014 5:00 am'
- Hardball Panel Briefly Kicks Around Secret Service Conspiracy Theory 'October 1, 2014 1:18 am'During a panel discussion on the September 30 program, MSNBC Hardball panelists briefly discussed how some folks may feel that recent lapses in Secret Service security are not accidental but in some way intentional, borne out of a dislike or hatred for the president within the agency's ranks. […]Ken Shepherd
- Over 300,000 Face Deadline to Prove Eligibility for ObamaCare Subsidies; Nets Omit 'October 1, 2014 1:00 am'Tuesday marked the deadline for hundreds of thousands Americans with insurance through ObamaCare to provide proper verification of their income levels or risk losing their government subsidies used to purchase health care plans. When it came to marking this critical deadline for ObamaCare, the major broadcast networks dodged coverage of the story in both the […]Curtis Houck
- NYT's 'Woe Is Us' Report on Ohio Dems Woefully Short on Fact Checking 'October 1, 2014 12:53 am'On Sunday, Trip Gabriel at the New York Times had the thankless task of concocting a report which would somehow make Ohio Democrats feel positive about winning at least one statewide office in November instead of getting skunked, which appears pretty likely at this point. That's because the campaign of the Dems' gubernatorial candidate, affectionat […]Tom Blumer
- Ed Schultz Actually Corrects Bogus Obama Claim on Manufacturing Jobs 'September 30, 2014 11:50 pm'Not a good sign for President Obama when his one of his most reliable cheerleaders in media turns into a skeptical fact-checker. While MSNBC's token working stiff Ed Schultz remains reliably besotted with Dear Leader, he's also unwilling to let a misleading claim from Obama pass unchallenged. At least when Schultz is outside the narrow ideological […]Jack Coleman
- WashPost Puts Thumb on Scale for Liberals in Ohio Early Voting Story 'September 30, 2014 9:46 pm'Washington Post Supreme Court correspondent Robert Barnes gave readers of today's Washington Post an imbalanced, biased story regarding the Supreme Court's intervening to permit Ohio to reduce its early voting plan by one week. […]Ken Shepherd
- Hardball Panel Briefly Kicks Around Secret Service Conspiracy Theory 'October 1, 2014 1:18 am'
- 2 sue Jehovah's Witnesses congregation, say abused 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'By LISA RATHKE MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) — Two adult sisters filed suit Tuesday against a Jehovah's Witness congregation in Vermont, saying they were molested by a minister when they were minor children and the church did nothing to protect them.read more […]superadm
- Relatives of Utah family seeking answers in deaths 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Relatives of five Utah family members found dead in their home of mysterious causes over the weekend say they are looking for answers that would give them closure. Family spokesman Bob McGee says they understand finding what killed the Springville family could take time.read more […]superadm
- Administration urges rejection of Brewer's appeal 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'By JACQUES BILLEAUD PHOENIX (AP) — Federal authorities who have pushed back against Arizona's attempts to confront illegal immigration in recent years face a Tuesday deadline to comment on two state immigration policies being scrutinized by the courts.read more […]superadm
- Man convicted in 1994 nicotine-poison death 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — A former nuclear engineer has been convicted of murder for poisoning his wife with nicotine in Southern California in 1994. City News Service reported Tuesday that jurors in Orange County Superior Court found 57-year-old Paul Curry guilty of first-degree murder.read more […]superadm
- Federal judge won't give Wyoming control of wolves 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'By BEN NEARY CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — A federal judge has denied requests from the state of Wyoming, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife service, and pro-hunting groups to change a decision last week that reinstates federal protections for wolves in the state. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday denied requests to change her ruling.rea […]superadm
- 2 sue Jehovah's Witnesses congregation, say abused 'October 1, 2014 12:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Our Lying President and Press Secretary 'September 30, 2014 8:03 pm'Peter Wehner, CommentaryWhite House press secretary Josh Earnest has a problem. In a misguided effort to protect his boss, the president, he is continuing to lie.I use the word lie advisedly but, I believe, correctly. Here’s why. […]
- Call Back Congress. Get the Authorization 'September 30, 2014 7:24 pm'Eugene Robinson, Wash PostWASHINGTON -- President Obama should call Congress back to Washington for a special session to vote on authorizing war against the Islamic State. If he does not, Congress should return on its own to conduct this vital debate.Do your jobs, everybody.As legal justification for the war, Obama relies on two measures, passed more than a […]
- Covert Racism Is Everywhere 'September 30, 2014 7:00 pm'Kali Holloway, The GuardianThere is a tendency to respond to racialized tragedies with a sudden effort at self-reflection – an attempt to quantify our collective attitudes on race for clues as to why, yet again, we must somehow make sense of the senseless killing of a black teenager. Of the numerous recent polls that measure American perceptions of race, nea […]
- Why Isn't Media Outraged About the Chiefs? 'September 30, 2014 6:56 pm'Ben Domenech, FederalistLast night on Monday Night Football, the ESPN crew couldn’t stop praising the loud, engaged home crowd at the Kansas City Chiefs’ Arrowhead Stadium. They opened the game with a ceremony where running back Christian Okoye, “The Nigerian Nightmare”, pounded on a giant drum as tens of thousands of Chiefs fans cheered on. The crowd, many […]
- Syrians on Both Sides Oppose U.S. Strikes 'September 30, 2014 6:50 pm'Edward Dark, Al-MonitorThe US-led coalition has finally begun its military campaign against the Islamic State (IS) and other extremist groups inside Syria, plunging this war-torn nation into yet more uncertainty and turmoil. There is widespread rejection of the coalition strikes across the dividing lines inside Syria. Contrary to their political leaders’ sta […]
- Our Lying President and Press Secretary 'September 30, 2014 8:03 pm'
- Ebola Confirmed in America: Here’s What You Need To Do Right Now 'September 30, 2014 10:28 pm'We knew it was only a matter of time... […]Contributing Author
- Video: The Death Of King Dollar: “This Could Happen As Soon As 2018″ 'September 30, 2014 5:16 pm'It will be devastating to the value and stability of U.S. currency and domestic economy... […]Mac Slavo
- UPDATE: Ebola Alert: CDC Teams Mobilized and Dispatched to Dallas 'September 30, 2014 3:13 am'Multiple news sources are reporting that an individual showing symptoms of the Ebola virus has been admitted to a hospital in Dallas, Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Shocking Charts: Is This “Banker’s Tell” Predicting a Market Crash In The Near Future? 'September 29, 2014 10:25 pm'Within weeks of this pattern developing in 2008 we saw one of the largest market crashes in American history... […]Mac Slavo
- The Collapse of the American Economy Has Begun 'September 28, 2014 9:47 pm'When this house of cards comes crashing down, how do you think the government will deal with the situation? […]Contributing Author
- Ebola Confirmed in America: Here’s What You Need To Do Right Now 'September 30, 2014 10:28 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)