Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama’s Iran Strategy Creates Support for the Islamic State 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'Until we realize that every coalition action we take has multiple repercussions because of our “allies’” all-too-frequent misdeeds, we will continue to fail to bring any sense of calm to the Middle East. […]
- Judge Cancels Elections in Ferguson-Florissant School District 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'If a federal judge can suspend elections for a school board, can other elections be suspended by the feds based on the Civil Rights Act? […]
- Reconsidering the Female Franchise 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'Has female suffrage strengthened or weakened Western nations? […]
- Democrats Have Nothing to Fear but Losing Black Votes 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'Why are Democrats brought to such vitriol by Donald Trump's outreach to black Americans? […]
- Making Trump Great Again 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'As more conservatives hop aboard the Trump Train because of his assurances to appoint conservative justices, some NeverTrumpers, like George Will, are saying not so fast. […]
- Obama’s Iran Strategy Creates Support for the Islamic State 'August 27, 2016 5:00 am'
- WashPost Gets Four Pinocchios on Hillary’s Stamina 'August 27, 2016 8:15 pm'It is amazing. Here is Washington Post “fact checker” Glenn Kessler headlining: "Trump’s claim that Clinton lacks the ‘physical stamina’ to be president." Kessler’s conclusion? “Trump has claimed twice, without proof, that Clinton lacks the physical and mental stamina to be president. In the absence of any evidence, he earns Four Pinocchios.” […]Scott Whitlock
- MSNBC Invites Chelsea Handler on to Boost Rock the Vote, Encourage Pro-Choice Women 'August 27, 2016 6:15 pm'The liberal (disguised as non-partisan) voter registration group Rock the Vote received some free airtime on Friday afternoon’s MSNBC Live as host Thomas Roberts welcomed on celebrity backer and vulgar Netflix host Chelsea Handler to promote the group plus her plea for young women to vote so that more abortion-loving judges could end up on the Supreme Court. […]Curtis Houck
- Film Critic Richard Roeper: Reviewers Graded Ghostbusters on a Curve 'August 27, 2016 5:30 pm'Film critic Richard Roeper didn't mince words about the "Ghostbusters" reboot. He hated it. The former co-host of Ebert & Roeper also knows film criticism is subjective. So he’s not one to rail against those who don’t see movies exactly the same way he does. He did just that, though, during a recent appearance on The Adam Carolla Show podc […]Scott Whitlock
- ABC Spotlights Obama's Broken Promise to ISIS Hostage's Parents 'August 27, 2016 3:07 am'ABC's World News Tonight on Friday led its broadcast with a preview of a special 20/20 report that detailed how the parents of ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller tried to free her before she was killed in captivity. Carl and Marsha Mueller disclosed that President Obama "made a promise to help the foundation they set up in her name, and then broke it. […]Matthew Balan
- The Washington Post Gushes In Love Over Obama First-Date Movie 'August 27, 2016 3:02 am'The Washington Post is unsurprisingly in love with the new Obama-puffing film about Barack and Michelle’s first date. Movie critic Ann Hornaday won the prize for the biggest gush, comparing Obama to young Abe Lincoln. […]Tim Graham
- WashPost Gets Four Pinocchios on Hillary’s Stamina 'August 27, 2016 8:15 pm'
- Lockheed Martin unit to manage former Nevada nuke test site 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'LAS VEGAS (AP) — A subsidiary of defense giant Lockheed Martin has been awarded a $5 billion contract to manage a vast federal Department of Energy reservation where the nation used to conduct nuclear testing north of Las Vegas. […]Associated Press
- Bowman excited to fill in for Earnhardt again 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'BROOKLYN, Mich. (AP) — Alex Bowman should have plenty of fans this weekend at Michigan International Speedway in his return to NASCAR Sprint Cup racing. […]Associated Press
- US: Clinton calendars won't be released until after election 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — The government is telling The Associated Press it won't finish before Election Day releasing monthly batches of the detailed daily schedules showing meetings by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state. That comes seven months after a federal judge ordered it to begin releasing them. […]Associated Press
- Mets to skip struggling deGrom on Monday vs Marlins 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Trying to make a push in the crowded NL playoff race, the New York Mets plan to skip struggling right-hander Jacob deGrom the next time through the rotation. […]Associated Press
- Owner: Missing potbellied therapy pig is found, now home 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'ALIQUIPPA, Pa. (AP) — A missing potbellied pig that serves as a therapy animal has been returned to its Pennsylvania owners. […]Associated Press
- Lockheed Martin unit to manage former Nevada nuke test site 'August 26, 2016 11:30 pm'
- N. Korea Threatens to Fire at US, S. Korea Troops' Lights 'August 27, 2016 10:38 am'North Korea has threatened to aim fire at the lighting equipment used by American and South Korean troops at a truce village inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas […]
- Man Arrested, Charged With Murder of 2 Miss. Nuns 'August 27, 2016 10:32 am'Rodney Earl Sanders has been charged […]
- Dwyane Wade's Cousin Fatally Shot Pushing Baby Stroller in Chicago 'August 27, 2016 10:32 am'Nykea Aldridge was not the intended target, police said. […]
- Italy Begins Day of Mourning as Quake Death Toll Rises to 290 'August 27, 2016 10:08 am'The day of mourning will include a state funeral for some victims. […]
- Kayla Mueller: The Girl Left Behind 'August 27, 2016 10:07 am'Kayla Mueller was a captive of ISIS in Syria for 18 months before her reported death in 2015. […]
- N. Korea Threatens to Fire at US, S. Korea Troops' Lights 'August 27, 2016 10:38 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Straight Talk Was Trump's Last Strength. It's Gone 'August 27, 2016 1:32 pm'Richard Wolffe, The Guardian […]
- Hillary Screwed Up Her Chance to Take on Alt-Right 'August 27, 2016 1:29 pm'Milo Yiannopoulos, BreitbartA Swing And A Miss: How Triggered Hillary Screwed Up Her Chance To Take On The Alt-Right […]
- Trump Is a Mean, Scary, Hurtful Person 'August 27, 2016 1:28 pm'Colbert King, Washington Post […]
- Syria's Paradox: Why the War Only Ever Seems to Get Worse 'August 27, 2016 1:28 pm'Max Fisher, NY Times […]
- Angry America Mulls Awful Choice for President 'August 27, 2016 1:27 pm'Kevin O'Brien, Cleveland Plain DealerHillary Clinton, Donald Trump and the United States are all having a lousy week.And they all deserve it. […]
- Straight Talk Was Trump's Last Strength. It's Gone 'August 27, 2016 1:32 pm'
- The Future of War Looks Like Hollywood: “Terminator-Like Machines to Fight in Battlefields” 'August 26, 2016 8:20 pm'The Pentagon is telling the public that it will always keep humans in the loop, while facing concerns that China may unleash autonomous Terminator kill-bots. […]Mac Slavo
- Report: All Of The “KKK Members” In Hillary Clinton’s New Trump Attack Ad Are PAID ACTORS 'August 26, 2016 7:15 pm'If you know Hillary Clinton, then you know that every single word coming out of her mouth is designed to obfuscate facts and demonize anyone who might stand in her way of being elected to the highest office of the land. […]Mac Slavo
- Intent to Destroy Evidence? Hillary Emails “Deleted Where Even God Can’t Read Them” 'August 26, 2016 5:17 pm'"They were using something called BleachBit. You don't use BleachBit for yoga emails." […]Contributing Author
- World War 3 Coming?”Turkey’s Unprecedented Military Incursion Into Syria” 'August 26, 2016 1:30 pm'We are being told that the primary purpose of this Turkish invasion is “to fight ISIS”, but that is just for western consumption. […]Contributing Author
- Judge Throws Cancer Patient in “Modern-Day Debtors’ Prison” Over Unpaid Bills 'August 26, 2016 12:05 am'"The government is not only violating people’s rights, it is facilitating the never-ending cycle of poverty." […]Contributing Author
- The Future of War Looks Like Hollywood: “Terminator-Like Machines to Fight in Battlefields” 'August 26, 2016 8:20 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)