Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Sacrificing Academic Excellence on the Altar of ‘Equity’ 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'Justice Clarence Thomas nailed it; race isn’t a “merit” and it demeans us all. […]
- How the Transgender Industry Targets Victims of Autism 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'Kids with autism should not be viewed as prey for the lucrative and immoral gender industry. […]
- Experiencing ‘Human Rights’ as a Liberal Grift 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'"Human rights" seems to be a narrative of an anointed ruling class, anxious to protect its lower-class clients and mascots. […]
- What Do You Do When BLM Attacks You in Your Car? 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'That's the question Kathleen Casillo encountered last year. Now she's in court, and her life may be ruined. […]
- The Left Preaches, but Doesn’t Practice, Diversity 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'Diversity, equity, and inclusion are rallying cries of Democrats and the left, spawning an entire industry dedicated to achieving these goals, regardless of necessity, practicality, fairness, or cost. Too bad they don't walk the walk. […]
- Sacrificing Academic Excellence on the Altar of ‘Equity’ 'December 5, 2022 6:00 am'
- MSNBC Claim SCOTUS, Religious Liberty Ignores Dignity Of 'Millions' 'December 6, 2022 11:32 am'Slate senior editor and legal correspondent Dahlia Lithwick joined MSNBC The 11th Hour host Stephanie Ruhle on Monday to recap the day’s Supreme Court oral arguments in case over whether someone can be compelled to provide services for same-sex weddings in violation of their religious beliefs. Lithwick was dismayed at the idea, accusing the Court of relying […]Alex Christy
- Biased NewsGuard Gives Tucker 0/10 Credibility, CNN’s John King 9/10 'December 6, 2022 10:48 am'UPDATE: This story has been updated to note that NewsGuard's TV nutrition labels for six shows are available on its website. Try figuring this one out. Biased ratings firm NewsGuard reportedly gave leftist CNN’s Inside Politics a credibility score of 9/10, while Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show notched a 0/10. MRC Free Speech America showed in a Decemb […]Catherine Salgado
- Comedy Hosts Think Twitter Censoring Hunter Story Is About Nude Photos 'December 6, 2022 10:24 am'The men of late night "comedy" finally got the opportunity on Monday to address the Twitter Files and the revelations of how Twitter suppressed the New York Post’s story about Hunter Biden’s lap. However, they missed the point about how the Post was censored and insisted the real story was the censorship of nude Hunter Biden photos. Trevor Noah kic […]Alex Christy
- MN Teacher Asks Kids If She Should Conceal Pronouns from Parents 'December 6, 2022 9:28 am'A so-called “teacher” in Minnesota is the latest indicator for those of you who need another hint as to why you should homeschool. Mandi Jung, a science teacher at Highland Park Middle School in Minneapolis, recently revealed that she allows students to hide their gender identity change in her classroom from their parents, Fox News reported. The teacher sup […]Tierin-Rose Mandelburg
- CNN Equates Religious Liberty with Denying Black People Mac & Cheese 'December 6, 2022 12:30 am'In one of the dumbest comments you’ll ever hear on CNN (which is really saying something), CNN Tonight host Laura Coates attempted to argue for denying people of faith their religious liberty by forcing bakers and wedding website designers to lend their services to same-sex “weddings” by comparing it to restaurant owners claiming they’re artists in order to […]Kevin Tober
- MSNBC Claim SCOTUS, Religious Liberty Ignores Dignity Of 'Millions' 'December 6, 2022 11:32 am'
- Taliban allow high school graduation exams for Afghan girls 'December 6, 2022 1:59 pm'Afghan girls will be allowed to take their high school graduation exams this week even though they have been banned from classrooms since the Taliban took over the country in August 2021 […]
- Al Jazeera wants court to probe Palestinian reporter's death 'December 6, 2022 1:51 pm'News channel Al Jazeera is formally asking the International Criminal Court to investigate the fatal shooting of journalist Shireen Abu Akleh as she was reporting from a Palestinian refugee camp in May […]
- Turkey says Finland must end arms embargo to join NATO 'December 6, 2022 1:43 pm'Turkey’s foreign minister says Finland must publicly declare that it's lifting an arms embargo on Turkey to win Ankara’s approval for its membership into NATO […]
- Meta oversight board urges changes to VIP moderation system 'December 6, 2022 1:41 pm'Facebook’s quasi-independent oversight board says an internal system that exempted high-profile users, including former President Donald Trump, from some or all of its content moderation rules needs a major overhaul […]
- Biden to visit Arizona computer chip site, highlight jobs 'December 6, 2022 1:40 pm'President Joe Biden is going to the building site for an Arizona computer chip plant to emphasize how his policies are fostering job growth in what could be a challenge to the incoming Republican House majority […]
- Taliban allow high school graduation exams for Afghan girls 'December 6, 2022 1:59 pm'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- The West Must Wake Up to China's Threat 'December 5, 2022 3:22 pm'China is now, without question, the single biggest threat to our security and the freedoms many of us have taken for granted. The evidence for this rests in China's appalling behavior over a number of years. Beijing poses a clear and present threat to Britain and our allies. […]
- The Twitter Censorship Files 'December 5, 2022 3:13 pm'[…]
- How the Covid Lockdowns Changed Teen Brains 'December 5, 2022 2:54 pm'The stress of living through the pandemic physically changed adolescents' brains and prematurely aged them by at least three or four years, according to a Stanford University study. […]
- Hurrah for 8 Billion Humans 'December 5, 2022 2:50 pm'In November 2022, the world's population hit 8 billion, according to a UN assessment. It's a remarkable achievement in human flourishing-but not if you listen to the eco-misanthropists who increasingly dominate mainstream discussions about growth, development, and population. […]
- For Crying Out Loud: The Incompetence of the GOP 'December 5, 2022 2:47 pm'In the immortal words popularized by Lesley Gore, "It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to." […]
- The West Must Wake Up to China's Threat 'December 5, 2022 3:22 pm'
- Why China Sucks: It’s A Beta Test For The New World Order 'December 5, 2022 11:30 pm'For over a decade there has been an open globalist obsession with the Chinese governmental model – A love affair if you will. Many top proponents of global centralization including Henry Kissinger and George Soros have praised China in the past and hinted that the communist country is burgeoning into a major player within the New World Order. Soros expressed […]Brandon Smith
- Refusal To Comply With The Ruling Class Could Cause A “New Deadly Variant 'December 5, 2022 9:00 pm'The ruling class wants the slave class to know that failure to comply with its arbitrary demands of social distancing and masking could result in a "new deadly variant." Or, as they say, a "drop in COVID alertness" could usher in the next plandemic. […]Mac Slavo
- Whistleblower: U.S. Funded Chinese Lab For “Intelligence” On Biowarfare 'December 5, 2022 6:30 pm'A whistleblower has come forward saying the United States funded the Chinese laboratory responsible for the COVID-19 scamdemic for the purposes of an "intelligence operation" on biowarfare. The whistleblower believes that collecting and tinkering with bat coronaviruses in China ultimately resulted in the accidental release of SARS-CoV-2. […]Mac Slavo
- CBDCs Are Coming; The Final Nail In The Illusion of Freedom’s Coffin 'December 5, 2022 4:00 pm'Central Bank Digital Currencies are the last nail in the coffin of the illusion of freedom. Once they are implemented there will be no freedom, nor will there be any illusions of such. […]Mac Slavo
- Hypocrites and Psychopaths: EU’s Russia War Crimes Tribunal 'December 5, 2022 1:30 pm'On November 30, the European Commission, the executive of the European Union, proposed “options to Member States to make sure that Russia is held accountable for the atrocities and crimes committed during the war in Ukraine.” […]Mac Slavo
- Why China Sucks: It’s A Beta Test For The New World Order 'December 5, 2022 11:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)