Orly Taitz has filed an Emergency Appeal to the Georgia Secretary of State, providing a nice summary of the evidence presented in court. So if you missed it, here is the “Cliff Note” version.
Taitz/Obama GA Emergency Appeal FEB 2012
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Putin and the Night Wolves 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'The face of 21st century fascism is religious – and Islamic. Putin gets it, even if Obama is oblivious, […]
- Baltimore Police Officer Acquitted in Gray Case on Narrow Grounds 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'In acquitting the officer, Judge Barry G. Williams (who has consistently tried to help out the prosecution) did Baltimore’s State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby a huge favor by not throwing out her unprecedented and dangerous theory of the case […]
- Every Candidate's Trillion-Dollar Problem 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'From Hillary to Trump to everyone between, each candidate for the presidency is going to have to address this one. […]
- A Monstrous Moral Leviathan 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'What was once perceived to be Leviathan's mostly fiscal threat to the health and well-being of our nation is now a monstrous moral threat. […]
- A Libertarian Time for Choosing 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'With two unsavory candidates and both parties' bases disgusted, 2016 may be the Libertarian Party's year to make a difference. […]
- Putin and the Night Wolves 'May 25, 2016 5:00 am'
- Kelly Confronts BLM Activist Over Danger 'if We Start Locking Up Cops' 'May 24, 2016 10:37 pm'During Monday evening's edition of The Kelly File on the Fox News Channel, host Megyn Kelly clashed with DeRay Mckesson, an activist with the Black Lives Matter movement, over the decision handed down that morning finding Officer Edward Nero “not guilty” in the death of Freddie Gray. Mckesson first noted: “What we know to be true is that Freddie Gray sh […]Randy Hall
- Well, That's Sad: MSNBC Tougher on VA Gaffe Than NBC 'May 24, 2016 9:33 pm'When liberal MSNBC provides more balanced coverage than NBC, you know there’s a problem. On Monday night, Nightly News completely ignored the gaffe of Barack Obama’s Secretary of Veterans Affairs comparing wait time for medical treatment to that of lines at Disneyland. On Tuesday, the Today show, a four hour-long program, allowed a scant 35 seconds on the co […]Scott Whitlock
- Superficial Coverage of Candidates’ Engagement with Evangelicals On Univision 'May 24, 2016 9:30 pm'Coverage of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump’s video messages to the 2016 meeting of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC) on the nation’s top Spanish-language network was remarkable for totally failing to point out how the two candidates align with the organization’s stated policy priorities. […]Edgard Portela
- CNN's Banfield Outraged By Trump Bringing Up Clinton Sex Scandals 'May 24, 2016 8:40 pm'CNN's Ashleigh Banfield acted like a hired gun for Hillary Clinton's campaign on her Legal View program on Tuesday. Banfield claimed that Donald Trump "twisted" Bill Clinton's past sex scandals into an attack on Mrs. Clinton, and played up how he once stated that "Paula Jones is a loser, and people would have been more forgiving […]Matthew Balan
- CNN's Baldwin Complains: 'We're Not Airing' Clinton's 'Dirty Laundry Here' 'May 24, 2016 8:40 pm'During Tuesday’s primary coverage on CNN, Brooke Baldwin silenced a conservative pundit after she brought up Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults against women. Baldwin brought on liberal commentator and former Obama Administration official Van Jones and Republican strategist Kellyanne Conway to discuss if Trump’s latest attacks against Hillary Clinton as an “ena […]Kristine Marsh
- Kelly Confronts BLM Activist Over Danger 'if We Start Locking Up Cops' 'May 24, 2016 10:37 pm'
- Clinton, Sanders make all-out blitz in California primary 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders dueled for support ahead of California's presidential primary on Tuesday as the Vermont senator showed few signs of backing off as he sought to boost his longshot odds for the nomination. […]Associated Press
- Born deaf, 11-year-old is among nation's top spellers 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Making it to the Scripps National Spelling Bee is an amazing achievement for any kid, but for 11-year-old Neil Maes, being born deaf made his journey especially unlikely. […]Associated Press
- Blues go back to goalie Brian Elliott for Game 6 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'ST. LOUIS (AP) — The St. Louis Blues are going back to goaltender Brian Elliott for Game 6 of the Western Conference finals against the San Jose Sharks. […]Associated Press
- Report: Some incorrect prisoner releases due to staff error 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Staff error resulted in 152 federal inmates being freed after their correct release dates between 2009 and 2014, including three who spent more than an extra year behind bars, according to a report released Tuesday by the Justice Department watchdog. […]Associated Press
- After delay, solar plane will fly from Ohio to Pennsylvania 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'DAYTON, Ohio (AP) — After a delay to check for possible damage, a solar-powered airplane will take off Wednesday for its planned flight from Ohio to Pennsylvania. […]Associated Press
- Clinton, Sanders make all-out blitz in California primary 'May 24, 2016 8:45 pm'
- Hawaiian Airlines Pilots Picket, Say Contract Talks Slowed 'May 26, 2016 12:26 am'Dozens of Hawaiian Airlines pilots picketed Wednesday for a new collective bargaining agreement a week after voting to allow union representatives to call for a strike if necessary […]
- Giants Beat Padres 4-3 in 10 Innings, 13th Win in 14 Games 'May 26, 2016 12:26 am'Brandon Crawford singled in Matt Duffy with two outs in the 10th inning, and the surging San Francisco Giants beat the San Diego Padres 4-3 Wednesday for their 13th win in 14 games […]
- 'Lost My Way': Murray Pushed to 5 Sets Again at French Open 'May 26, 2016 12:26 am'Second-seeded Andy Murray lost 16 points in a row, and got pushed to five sets for the second consecutive match, before pulling out a 6-2, 2-6, 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 victory against French wild-card entry Mathias Bourgue […]
- Johnny Depp's Wife Files for Divorce in Los Angeles 'May 26, 2016 12:21 am'Johnny Depp's wife has filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences after a year of marriage […]
- Man Sentenced for Killing, Dismembering Girlfriend in Panama 'May 26, 2016 12:21 am'A federal judge has sentenced a California man to 26 years in prison for killing his girlfriend in Panama, dismembering her body with a machete and then disposing of her remains in the jungle […]
- Hawaiian Airlines Pilots Picket, Say Contract Talks Slowed 'May 26, 2016 12:26 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Some Truth for Today's Graduates 'May 25, 2016 7:38 pm'Ruben Navarrette, NewsdayAs they celebrate commencement at colleges around the country, graduates can expect to get the same gift: plenty of unsolicited advice from their elders. They'll […]
- The Long Lines at Airports Are a Problem for Clinton 'May 25, 2016 7:37 pm'Ed Rogers, Washington Post […]
- Trump's Strategy Is to 'Bitch Slap' Hillary 'May 25, 2016 7:37 pm'Josh Marshall, Talking Points MemoAs I mentioned yesterday, the three big networks and in fact the major national dailies continue to blast out Donald Trump's charges that Hillary Clinton's husband raped or assaulted other women. And yet, CNN, MSNBC, let alone Fox refuse to discuss that at least twice Trump has himself been accused of sexual assaul […]
- The Republican Party Got the Voters It Deserved 'May 25, 2016 7:22 pm'Jonathan Bernstein, BloombergTrump's supporters were already trained by conservative firebrands. […]
- Waiting to Back Trump Gets Paul Ryan Nowhere 'May 25, 2016 7:11 pm'Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsHouse Speaker Ryan waiting to endorse Trump isn't doing him any favors. […]
- Some Truth for Today's Graduates 'May 25, 2016 7:38 pm'
- All Of Our Children Will Be Microchipped in the Future: “Testing Is Being Done Right Now” 'May 25, 2016 6:00 pm'What that day arrives, all of a sudden the government will be able to serve as the gatekeeper for who is allowed to access the system and who is not. […]Contributing Author
- Expert Warns Of Venezuela-style Hyperinflation: “This Will Not End Well For The United States” 'May 25, 2016 12:05 am'It appears to be spiraling out of control... and this all results from the fact that you had bankers that didn't understand how to ensure there is a real worth to their fiat currency... this lesson is a lesson we're going to figure out once it's too late. […]Mac Slavo
- Chilling Prophecy Predicts: “Obama Will Be Last U.S. President… Europe A Total Wasteland By End Of 2016” 'May 24, 2016 7:30 pm'Though prophecies of destruction and mass die-offs are nothing new, Baba Vanga's date-specific predictions made twenty years ago seemingly coincide with events that are happening all around us. […]Mac Slavo
- BOMBSHELL REPORT: Saudis Hit Back: “The U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create War On Terror” 'May 24, 2016 5:38 pm'We’ve been waiting a long time for this. 5,368 days to be exact. […]Contributing Author
- This Country Is On Its Deathbed and Obama Has Placed It There: “A Deliberate and Treasonous Weakening of our Defenses” 'May 24, 2016 4:21 pm'What is very monstrous is the big picture, taken over the past 7 years under Obama... […]Contributing Author
- All Of Our Children Will Be Microchipped in the Future: “Testing Is Being Done Right Now” 'May 25, 2016 6:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)