help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Case for Impeachment 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'Republicans ought now to push the theme that Obama is the Democrats' own Nixon. If they do, then the results of the second midterm of Obama will look much more like 1974 than 1998. […]
- Never Mind Impeachment; Keep your Eyes on the Prize 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'The odds are the effort would backfire, and there is a much more important goal that should be at the center of our political strategy […]
- 'Let Me Be Clear' 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'As the Wolf himself might put it: self-preservation is the instinct that drives Obama... and that is 'relevant.' […]
- Virginia GOP Nominates Conservative Slate 'May 21, 2013 6:03 am'A good weekend in the Old Dominion. […]
- Russia is Playing a Losing Hand like a Winner 'May 21, 2013 6:03 am'Putin gets lost in the Mideast bog. […]
- The Case for Impeachment 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'
- Bozell Column: Obama And 'Overreach' 'May 22, 2013 3:07 am'As the Obama scandals surround the White House, some conservatives are suggesting that -- finally -- the media are "getting tough” on Obama. Don't count on it. All our modern experience suggests tough reporting on a Democratic president is more of a temporary sensation than an ongoing trend. The news media honestly believe they were tough on Team C […]Brent Bozell
- WashPost Poll Finds Obama Approval Unaffected, President 'More Focused' Than Republicans on Issues People Care About 'May 22, 2013 2:13 am'The Washington Post reported on Tuesday's front page that their ABC-Post poll showed Obama’s approval rating remained steady, with 51 percent approving and 44 percent disapproving. Then came the Post polling comparison to uncaring Republicans. Dan Balz and Jon Cohen reported: “A bare majority of Americans say they believe that Obama is focused on issues […]Tim Graham
- Chuck Norris Column: Why Tim Tebow Is an Ultimate Clutch Player 'May 21, 2013 10:57 pm'America has the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and the UCP (ultimate clutch players). One is mixed martial artists, and the other is quarterbacks of the NFL. They all are athletic warriors who are extremely determined to win. My favorite in the UFC is Georges St-Pierre. My favorite in the UCP is Tim Tebow. I know what you are thinking: Tebow has been i […]Chuck Norris
- WashTimes's Miller: D.C. Govt. Dragged Feet, Holding Back Documents Re: David Gregory Gun Law Violation 'May 21, 2013 10:27 pm'When a major journalist breaks a gun law in the nation's capital on national TV in front of hundreds of thousands of viewers at home, you'd think it would be pretty much an open-and-shut case to prosecute. But when Meet the Press host David Gregory did just that last December -- displaying on-air an empty 30-round magazine during an interview segme […]Ken Shepherd
- NYT Gets Sen. Cruz's Opposition to Marketplace Fairness Act Dead Wrong 'May 21, 2013 10:04 pm'On May 13, the New York Times continued their campaign against Sen. Ted Cruz by misrepresenting his opposition to the Marketplace Fairness Act. Over the past few months, the Times has published numerous pieces blasting the Texas senator, which is the price you pay in the liberal press for having a backbone concerning defending your conservative beliefs. As […]Matt Vespa
- Bozell Column: Obama And 'Overreach' 'May 22, 2013 3:07 am'
- IRS official to take the 5th at House hearing 'May 22, 2013 3:36 am'By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER and ALAN FRAM WASHINGTON (AP) — The former head of the Internal Revenue Service heads to Capitol Hill on Tuesday, giving lawmakers their first opportunity to question the man who ran the agency whread more […]superadm
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter 'May 22, 2013 3:35 am'By JENNIFER C. KERR WASHINGTON (AP) — A new poll finds that teens are sharing more about themselves on social media.read more […]superadm
- FBI ID's Benghazi suspects _ but no arrests yet 'May 22, 2013 3:35 am'By KIMBERLY DOZIER […]superadm
- Teachers credited with saving students in Okla. 'May 22, 2013 3:35 am'By DAVID A. LIEB […]superadm
- Jury to begin deliberating Jodi Arias' sentence 'May 22, 2013 3:35 am'By BRIAN SKOLOFF […]superadm
- IRS official to take the 5th at House hearing 'May 22, 2013 3:36 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- U.S. Must Cut Climate Pollutants 'May 21, 2013 9:33 pm'Dan Weiss, Center for American ProgressPoet T.S. Eliot famously wrote that "April is the cruelest month," but this May could be the scariest because of a recent cascade of alarming news about climate change. On May 9 the planet breeched the 400 parts per million threshold for carbon dioxide in the atmosphere for the first time in human existence. […]
- Obama's Approval Rating Holds Steady 'May 21, 2013 7:18 pm'Cohen & Balz, Washington PostMajorities of Americans believe that the Internal Revenue Service deliberately harassed conservative groups by targeting them for special scrutiny and say that the Obama administration is trying to cover up important details about the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four Americans last year. But a new Wa […]
- Just the Facts for J. Russell George 'May 21, 2013 7:13 pm'Lydia DePillis, The New RepublicIf you've tried and failed to avoid taxes over the past decade or so, blame J. Russell George. President George W. Bush nominated him as the Treasury inspector general for tax administration in 2004, just six years after President Bill Clinton created the position. Every year, his 800-person agency generates hundreds of a […]
- Obama Can Still Build a Second-Term Legacy 'May 21, 2013 7:04 pm'Joseph Nye, CNN(CNN) -- Many a modern president has lost momentum and suffered what are termed "scandals" in his second term. President Barack Obama's current problems are part of that tradition. But with the exception of Richard Nixon, scandals have not proven fatal. Indeed, Ronald Reagan's Iran-Contra scandal and Bill Clinton's imp […]
- Ends Justify Means for Obamaites? 'May 21, 2013 7:01 pm'Jim Geraghty, New York Daily NewsDon't let anyone fool you: Everyone in politics is tempted to believe that their noble ends could justify unethical and illegal means.Those who had hoped that President Obama would usher in a new era of higher standards in Washington must be shell-shocked by last week's revelations:-The Internal Revenue Service admi […]
- U.S. Must Cut Climate Pollutants 'May 21, 2013 9:33 pm'
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters 'May 22, 2013 1:00 am'Mysterious things have been occurring on the social networks: posts have disappeared, some posts are hidden from the timelines of readers, and trolls abound... […]Contributing Author
- YOU ARE CRAZY: New Psychiatric Guidelines Target Hoarding, Child Temper Tantrums, and a Host of Other “Illnesses” 'May 21, 2013 5:41 pm'Let's connect the dots a little bit to get an idea of how this is going to have a direct impact on your life in the very near future. […]Mac Slavo
- “It’s Not a Conspiracy Theory… It Is Happening Right Now” 'May 21, 2013 1:00 am'You are on the list if you are a freedom minded, free thinker that believes in a Constitutional Republic. […]Mac Slavo
- Do you really think they’re there to represent you? 'May 20, 2013 8:00 pm'The bottom line is, Americans, almost half of your Congress people are millionaires and many of them got that rich by using their powers in office. […]Mac Slavo
- High Crimes: Half Of Americans Want Obama Impeached (Including Democrats!) 'May 20, 2013 4:28 pm'There is only one solution - and it involves handcuffs... for a lot of people, from the President of the United States on down. […]Mac Slavo
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters 'May 22, 2013 1:00 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)