help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Another Jewish New Year, Another Week of Shock-and-Awe Leftism 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'Daily, the American values so friendly to Jews are being battered by one of the most potent cultural wrecking machines devised by man: the ideology of leftism. […]
- Why Has the Overpopulation Myth Remained So Persistent When It's So Easily Disproven? 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'Far from having evolved, the argument for population control has morally descended into something more depraved than anything the "population control" advocates of the past might have advocated in their ignorance. […]
- The Electability Myth of Joe Biden 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'Affable Uncle Joe, the self-made lunchbox-toting common man of the people. What a joke. […]
- The Left Hopes to Destroy Christianity by Changing It 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'Remaking Christianity seems to be part of the Left's plan to remake America. Kind of sheds a new light on 2020. […]
- America's Exclusive, Math-Challenged Party 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'Do the Democrats actually want to lose? […]
- Another Jewish New Year, Another Week of Shock-and-Awe Leftism 'September 15, 2019 5:00 am'
- ‘Sometimes Controversial Views’: CBS Offers Up Weak Interview With Ilhan Omar 'September 15, 2019 7:00 pm'It might have been football Sunday, but CBS and Face the Nation moderator Margaret Brennan offered up slow-pitch softballs to anti-Semitic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (MN). Downplaying her guest’s “sometimes controversial” comments, Brennan asked simple questions that allowed Omar to freely make excuses. Of course, Brennan ignored Omar’s raging anti-Semitism. […]
- On ABC, Ted Cruz Schools Stephanopoulos on Dem Push for Gun Control and Confiscations 'September 15, 2019 4:45 pm'In an appearance on Sunday’s This Week, Senator Ted Cruz (R) schooled Clinton lackey and ABC chief anchor George Stephanopoulos on the ineffectiveness of Democratic gun control legislation. In the process, Senator Cruz called out Democrats for working on plans to confiscate the firearms of law-abiding Americans. Meanwhile, Stephanopoulos was trying to get Cr […]
- Iran Allegedly Bombs Saudi Oil Refinery, NBC Blames U.S. for Fanning Tensions 'September 15, 2019 2:15 pm'Overnight, one of Saudi Arabia’s oil refineries (one of the largest was in the world) was the target of drone attacks that caused the county to shut down roughly five percent of the world’s oil output. According to the U.S., the evidence pointed to Iran. But, during NBC’s Sunday Today, the network showed whose side they stood on and defended the Iranians. […]
- Witty Anti-Media Allegory and Joke from the Late T. Boone Pickens 'September 15, 2019 4:45 am'Business tycoon T. Boone Pickens passed away this past week at age 91. In 2005, he took part in the Media Research Center’s “DisHonors Awards: Roasting the Most Outrageously Biased Liberal Reporters of 2004,” where he accepted, in jest on behalf of PBS’s Bill Moyers, the “Send Bush to Abu Ghraib Award.” […]
- Sports Media Line Up To Whack Tebow For Opposing Pay For College Athletes 'September 14, 2019 11:30 pm'Sports writers and sports casters are lining up to take a whack at Tim Tebow for his opposition to payola for college athletes. Several from ESPN alone took shots at him Friday. The topic flared up this week after California lawmakers unanimously passed the so-called Fair Pay to Play Act, which if signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom, will enable athletes to […]
- ‘Sometimes Controversial Views’: CBS Offers Up Weak Interview With Ilhan Omar 'September 15, 2019 7:00 pm'
- ABC: Trump ‘At the Center’ of All the Political Violence Right Now 'October 28, 2019 5:21 pm'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- On ABC, Ted Cruz Schools Stephanopoulos on Dem Push for Gun Control 'September 15, 2019 5:00 pm'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- Iran Allegedly Bombs Saudi Oil Refinery, NBC Blames U.S. for Fanning Tensions 'September 15, 2019 2:37 pm'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- Witty Anti-Media Allegory and Joke from T. Boone Pickens 'September 15, 2019 4:45 am'Business tycoon T. Boone Pickens passed away this past week at age 91. In 2005, he took part in the Media Research Center’s “DisHonors Awards: Roasting the Most Outrageously Biased Liberal Reporters of 2004,” where he accepted, in jest on behalf of PBS’s Bill Moyers, the “Send Bush to Abu Ghraib Award.” Pickens offered a humorous allegory about a cowboy wit […]
- Rachel Maddow's Hot Story on Trump-Dealing Military 'Markup' Falls Apart 'September 15, 2019 12:27 am'Rachel Maddow touted another Trump scandal on September 6, that the Air Force was putting "taxpayer money directly into the president's pocket" by using Glasgow Prest […]
- ABC: Trump ‘At the Center’ of All the Political Violence Right Now 'October 28, 2019 5:21 pm'
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:41 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'July 25, 2019 9:08 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'June 18, 2019 11:52 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 13, 2019 11:38 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'The Senate Armed Services Committee got an earful from military families forced to live in unhealthy conditions. Mold, lead paint and rats are some of the problems found on bases. Jan Crawford has the latest. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:41 pm'
- Ignore At Your Peril: New Data Warns A Recession Is Looming! 'September 15, 2019 5:30 pm'While we don't know the exact date that the recession will officially hit us nor do we know when the mainstream media will report the actual facts about the condition of the United States economy, we do know its decline is imminent. New data has come out that warns that the recession is not only imminent but could be right around the corner. […]Mac Slavo
- Save Money This Winter By Cutting Heating Bills & Lowering Costs 'September 14, 2019 5:00 pm'Tackling your heating bill this winter is one way to save money and there are some easy ways to do it! Lowering your heating costs can help you by having a little more disposable income to use for preps or to buy precious metals, or to stash away in a "rainy day fund." […]Mac Slavo
- How Useful is the “Unemployment Rate”? Five Humans Who Don’t “Count” 'September 13, 2019 10:30 pm'The official “unemployment rate” in the US is nearing historic lows, according to a recent announcement. For young readers, especially, this may come as a surprise. You may see your friends and family struggling to find enough well-paying work to make ends meet, and you may have personally experienced the frustration of wanting a job but not finding one. […]Contributing Author
- U.S. Debt Could Be 2,000% Of GDP: A $400 Trillion Nightmare 'September 13, 2019 5:30 pm'A new report has said that the real United States national debt could be well over what politicians tell us it is. At a whopping $400 trillion, the U.S. debt would be 2,000% of GDP (gross domestic product) according to new calculations that include the federal government, state, local, financial, and so-called entitlement debt. […]Mac Slavo
- YOU ARE BEING TRACKED! Massive 30 State, Real-Time License Plate (ALPR) Database Revealed 'September 13, 2019 12:30 pm'Our worst fears about Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) are much worse than we could have imagined. […]Contributing Author
- Ignore At Your Peril: New Data Warns A Recession Is Looming! 'September 15, 2019 5:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)