help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- There's No Rule Democrats Won't Change for Their Own Convenience 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'I experienced déjà vu watching the Democrats' rule change to include Michael Bloomberg into their debates […]
- Why the Greens Love the Coronavirus 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'The Greens welcome the chaos and economic decline that a coronavirus epidemic would bring. […]
- Phil Haney: My Friend and Colleague, Assassinated 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'No one among us who knew Phil believes that it was possible for him to kill himself. […]
- K–12: The World According to Orwell's 1984 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'Most critics agree that George Orwell's 1984 is a supremely great novel. But is it suitable for teenagers? […]
- Sorry, Democrats: Party's Over 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'The days of formidable Democratic villains like Slick Willie have ebbed away. Only the narcissism and the dishonesty linger. […]
- There's No Rule Democrats Won't Change for Their Own Convenience 'February 26, 2020 6:00 am'
- Again! Apple and TikTok Decline to Testify at Hawley Hearing 'February 26, 2020 12:45 pm'For the second time, tech companies Apple and TikTok have declined to testify -- this time at a March 4 Senate hearing. “This is a troubling pattern,” wrote Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) on Twitter. […]
- Column: The Old Media Pushes Facebook to the Left 'February 26, 2020 11:30 am'The “news” media routinely exhibit a badly disguised loathing for the social media. Journalists calling themselves the “mainstream” expect the social media to bend their platforms to their liberal talking points. Any rogue information that doesn’t match the liberal narrative must be flagged and demonized as “misinformation.” […]
- CNN Marvels at Bernie the 'Fortress,' the Mountain, the 'Bulldozer' 'February 26, 2020 7:00 am'In something reminiscent of someone listing off glorifying titles for characters from Game of Thrones, CNN’s post-debate panel of liberals on Anderson Cooper 360 Tuesday marveled at how Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) conducted himself, even while digging himself into a hole by tripling down on his support for communist dictator Fidel Castro. […]
- Despite Apology, Matthews Spends Spin Room with Dems Hammering Bernie 'February 26, 2020 6:45 am'MSNBC’s Hardball host Chris Matthews made clear Tuesday that, despite an apology Monday to socialist Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for comparing his Nevada win to the Nazis taking France, he would continue to be firmly anti-Sanders. Along with his takes both pre- and post-debate, Matthews used his time with other candidates in the spin room to bash Sanders. […]
- Gay Psychiatrist on ‘New Amsterdam’ Pushes Incest 'February 26, 2020 5:30 am'It’s sweeps week for the networks and the February 25 episode of NBC’s New Amsterdam certainly included an unusual storyline. What began as a therapy session for a young couple turned into a case of incest. […]
- Again! Apple and TikTok Decline to Testify at Hawley Hearing 'February 26, 2020 12:45 pm'
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'A year-long investigation by CBS Chicago uncovered a disturbing pattern of wrongful police raids that often leave innocent children traumatized. Families impacted by these raids are sharing their stories. Dave Savini of CBS Chicago reports. […]
- Chemical found in Zantac raises concerns 'October 8, 2019 11:49 pm'The FDA recently warned about a potentially dangerous impurity in the popular heartburn drug Zantac. The nation's three largest pharmacy chains reacted by pulling it from store shelves. Dr. Jon LaPook reports. […]
- Woman "shocked" by price of two ultrasounds after miscarriage 'September 25, 2019 2:33 am'Miriam Harper was 12 weeks pregnant when she lost her baby. Suffering a miscarriage was hard enough. But then she was faced with the medical bills. Anna Werner reports. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:28 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:39 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'
- Corporate Media: From Denial to Anger on Sanders? 'February 26, 2020 4:55 am'Corporate media has moved from denial to anger. […]
- The New Spheres of Influence 'February 26, 2020 4:25 am'China and Russia have carved out their own spheres of influence; like it or not, the United States will need to adjust to this reality. […]
- Afghanistan May End Up in Civil War--Time to Leave 'February 26, 2020 4:24 am'Three separate political groups in Kabul are threatening to form a government of their own in opposition to current President Ashraf Ghani-and against each other. Before the political situation in Kabul completely breaks down and American troops get caught in a multi-sided civil war-which perversely might not even include the Taliban-we must quickly and meth […]
- When China Sneezes 'February 26, 2020 4:21 am'The COVID-19 outbreak has hit at a time of much greater economic vulnerability than in 2003, during the SARS outbreak, and China's share of world output has more than doubled since then. With other major economies already struggling, the risk of outright global recession in the first half of 2020 seems like a distinct possibility. […]
- How CNN Set Me Up for the Near-Riot Parkland Town Hall 'February 26, 2020 4:21 am'[…]
- Corporate Media: From Denial to Anger on Sanders? 'February 26, 2020 4:55 am'
- The Extreme Panic The Coronavirus Is Causing Elsewhere On The Globe Could Soon Be Coming To The U.S. 'February 25, 2020 11:30 pm'U.S. government officials are doing their best to keep the general population calm, but everyone can see what is happening in the rest of the world. There are now empty store shelves in Italy just like there are in China. People are waiting in extremely long lines to buy masks in South Korea just like we saw in Hong Kong. […]Contributing Author
- Harvard Scientist: “The Coronavirus Will Infect 70% of Humanity” 'February 25, 2020 9:00 pm'A scientist at Harvard University is predicting the coronavirus, which originated in Wuhan, China, will infect 70% of humanity. Marc Lipsitch is predicting the coronavirus "will ultimately not be containable" and, within a year, will infect somewhere between 40 and 70 percent of humanity. […]Mac Slavo
- WHO: It’s Too Early To Declare The Coronavirus A Pandemic, But It’s Not To Early To Prepare 'February 25, 2020 6:30 pm'The World Health Organization may be at the beginning stage of realizing that centralized planning and authoritative measures are not going to stop the spread of the coronavirus. WHO says it's too early to declare this outbreak a pandemic, but they are now urging preparations at the individual level. […]Mac Slavo
- [WATCH] This Is Just the Beginning: People are Waking Up 'February 25, 2020 4:00 pm'In an interview with X22 Spotlight, the YouTube channel, Marin Katusa, a best-selling author discusses how the general public is waking up and that this is only the beginning. Now is the time to watch what gold is doing and figure out just how enslaved we all have allowed ourselves to become by the powers that shouldn't be. […]Mac Slavo
- Stocks Slide As CDC Confirms 53 Cases In The US 'February 25, 2020 1:30 pm'The CDC reportedly opposed the State Department's decision to allow 14 individuals who were confirmed to be infected to travel on the evac flight after their cases were confirmed just before takeoff, thanks to one of the many botched, drop-the-ball moments attributed to Japanese health officials. […]Contributing Author
- The Extreme Panic The Coronavirus Is Causing Elsewhere On The Globe Could Soon Be Coming To The U.S. 'February 25, 2020 11:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)