One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What FDR Knew 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'In order to secure a massive expansion of federal power, as FDR accomplished with his New Deal, politicians need to have both an indisputable crisis and a talent for deception. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and company have neither. […]
- Ilhan Omar's Hateful Anti-Semitism and Anti-Americanism 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'Omar is not about legitimately criticizing Israeli policy or U.S. policy vis-à-vis the Mideast. She is blatantly and unquestionably anti-Semitic. […]
- Leftists Aren't Religious? Ask Them about Food 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'Studies show that left-leaning individuals are less likely to identify themselves as religious. But the truth is, they have merely replaced well known Western religious traditions with more rigid ones. […]
- The Changing Conservative Position on Medical Marijuana 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'Aging Americans, particularly those with serious health issues, are pursuing medical marijuana as a means of managing pain, nausea, and other symptoms, and it's forcing conservative politicians to reconsider their stance. […]
- Christine Ford, Justin Fairfax, and Me 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'How the progressive blacklist works. […]
- What FDR Knew 'February 20, 2019 6:00 am'
- NBC Celebrates 'Fab Five' of Democratic Women Elected in Colorado 'February 20, 2019 4:45 pm'On Monday's NBC Nightly News, the show devoted a full report to a group of five women -- all Democrats -- who were recently elected to the Colorado state senate at the same time, helping to hand their party control of the legislative chamber away from Republicans. […]
- ‘Bernie Is Back’: ABC, CBS Tout Sanders Jumping into 2020 Race 'February 20, 2019 4:00 am'The 77-year-old democratic socialist from Vermont, Senator Bernie Sanders, threw his hat into the 2020 presidential race on Tuesday. And while they weren’t necessarily “feeling the Bern”, ABC’s World News Tonight and CBS Evening News touted his entrance and wondered how far left his policies have pulled the Democratic Party. […]
- Freeform Show Character 'Empowered' After First Threesome 'February 20, 2019 3:15 am'In the February 19 episode of Freeform’s Good Trouble, “Swipe Right,” one of the ladies living in the Coderie celebrates having her first threesome by bragging to all her friends. After all, a man would never "feel weird" about it. […]
- Defamation Suit: WashPost Sued for $250 Million by Covington Student 'February 20, 2019 1:30 am'With a promise that “this is only the beginning,” Lin Wood and Todd McMurtry, the lawyers for Covington Catholic student Nick Sandmann, filed a lengthy $250 million lawsuit against The Washington Post for defamation on Tuesday regarding their alleged targeted smears of the teen. The document itself was a scathing takedown of the paper they described as abusi […]
- Bozell & Graham Column: Smollett and the 'Fakes First' Media 'February 20, 2019 1:30 am'The left would expect mere mortals to understand that as opposed to them, it rises above the rumor-mongering and misinformation of the social media. As with so much else regarding the left, that's nonsense. They cut, paste, and amplify the unsubstantiated ardor of liberal Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram at will -- if it advances the narrative. See the […]
- NBC Celebrates 'Fab Five' of Democratic Women Elected in Colorado 'February 20, 2019 4:45 pm'
- Smollett And the 'Fakes First' Media 'February 20, 2019 10:32 am'Nothing says "viral" like a black gay celebrity claiming he was beaten by Trumpster thugs. […]
- Cardinal Zen Is a Hero for China and the Catholic Church 'February 20, 2019 9:36 am'Cardinal Joseph Zen, an 87-year-old native of Shanghai who served as bishop of Hong Kong, now finds himself at odds with both the atheist government that controls China and the Vatican bureaucracy that controls the foreign relations of the Holy See. […]
- India Lashes Out at Imran Khan’s ‘New Pakistan’ After Deadly Attack 'February 20, 2019 9:28 am'Forty Indian police reservists were killed in a suicide car bomb attack last Thursday in the Indian-administered part of Kashmir. The Pakistan-based jihadist group Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) claimed responsibility. […]
- In Cuba, Church Leaders Report Communist Intimidation Ahead of Vote on New Constitution 'February 20, 2019 9:19 am'Cuba’s communist regime is urging citizens to turn out in large numbers on Sunday to vote in favor of a new constitution, which religious advocates warn significantly weakens freedom of religion and conscience protections. […]
- ‘Bernie is Back’! ABC, CBS Tout Sanders Jumping into 2020 Race 'February 20, 2019 4:14 am'***To read the full blog, please check out the complete post on NewsBusters*** […]
- Smollett And the 'Fakes First' Media 'February 20, 2019 10:32 am'
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'The Senate Armed Services Committee got an earful from military families forced to live in unhealthy conditions. Mold, lead paint and rats are some of the problems found on bases. Jan Crawford has the latest. […]
- CBS News investigation finds airline mechanics feel pressured to overlook potential safety issues 'February 5, 2019 3:03 am'A CBS News investigation reveals airline mechanics have felt pressured to overlook potential safety issues. In some cases, the Federal Aviation Administration agreed with those mechanics. Kris Van Cleave reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds recruiters pay struggling addicts to get surgery 'July 20, 2018 2:20 pm'A CBS News investigation has uncovered an industry of recruiters taking advantage of struggling addicts. It lures them into getting a non-FDA approved Naltrexone implant, which is meant to block the effects of opioids. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Vulnerable addicts are paid to get experimental procedure, investigation finds 'July 20, 2018 12:16 am'A CBS News investigation found that some vulnerable addicts are being paid to get a Naltrexone implant, which is not approved by the FDA and is intended to block the effects of opioids. Some doctors can make up to $30,000 for each surgery. "CBS Evening News" anchor Jeff Glor reports. […]
- Inside a Texas "stash house" holding smuggled immigrants 'June 28, 2018 3:08 pm'CBS News went along with Border Patrol agents in Texas, where they found a "stash house" holding nearly 40 immigrants. One woman there says she paid a smuggler $8,000 just to get to the U.S. David Begnaud was there. […]
- Senators outraged by testimony about living conditions on military bases 'February 14, 2019 12:20 am'
- Is America Becoming a Four-Party State? 'February 20, 2019 1:39 pm'Thomas Friedman, New York TimesFractures are growing among both Democrats and Republicans. […]
- The Democratic Party Is In a Socialist Spiral 'February 20, 2019 1:36 pm'Noah Wall, Washington ExaminerThe “progressive” Left has put together an "Saturday Night Live" sketch of presidential campaign promises, and they are just getting started. […]
- How Bernie Can Win 'February 20, 2019 1:34 pm'Ryan Cooper, The WeekOn Sanders' path to victory in 2020 […]
- Sanders Will Further Fracture the Democratic Party 'February 20, 2019 1:29 pm'Capri Cafaro, FOX NewsDemocratic socialist Bernie Sanders is running for the Democratic presidential nomination again, as the far left struggles with moderates for control of the party. […]
- The Cabal's Untruthful Narrative About Trump 'February 20, 2019 1:28 pm'Scott Jennings, Louisville Courier-JournalThe Cabal is powerful, made up of those who wield outsized influence on what Americans know about our nation’s public affairs.... […]
- Is America Becoming a Four-Party State? 'February 20, 2019 1:39 pm'
- Russia Will Respond To ANY U.S. Weapons Deployment In Europe 'February 20, 2019 4:30 pm'Russian president Vladimir Putin has vowed to use force against the United States should the U.S. deploy any missile weapons in Europe. Putin says the threat is necessary to protect Russia because U.S. weapons will be much closer to being able to destroy his country. […]Mac Slavo
- The Failing Automotive Industry Pushes Everyone Toward Global Recession 'February 20, 2019 3:00 pm'Thousands of job cuts have been announced while demand for cars is dropping and debtors are defaulting on their auto loans in record levels. The failing automotive industry could propel the globe toward a worldwide recession in the coming months. […]Mac Slavo
- Asia’s Most Radical Left-Wing Economic System Faces Harsh Reality 'February 20, 2019 1:30 pm'South Korea has untaken one of the most radical left-wing economic systems out there: a steep increase in minimum wage nationwide. But now, the country must face the dire consequences of that decision and the harsh reality that the regulations are destroying their economy. […]Mac Slavo
- Better Lawyer Up: CovCatholic Target Nick Sandmann Files MASSIVE $250 Million Lawsuit Against Washington Post 'February 20, 2019 1:24 am'Today's filing has no doubt sent shivers down the spines of those who engaged in online bullying tactics to destroy the life of a teenager […]Mac Slavo
- How Modern Life Destroys Survival Instinct 'February 19, 2019 8:08 pm'Modern life destroys survival instinct. Most folks just buy the answers to all of their problems and they have lost the ability to think. Self-reliance is an act of epic rebellion against the status quo. […]Contributing Author
- Russia Will Respond To ANY U.S. Weapons Deployment In Europe 'February 20, 2019 4:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)