One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Getting Home Again 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'"Making American Great Again" is just another way of saying "Getting Home Again." We can do it if we live right. […]
- The Contemptible American Left 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'The left and the Democratic Party of today are the most dangerous, unprincipled, and deceitful cabal in this nation's history. They are capable of permanently tearing this nation asunder. […]
- The Yelling of the Lambs 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'Newly minted child-activists are not fit to lead the nation in a policy discussion on firearms. […]
- Parkland Blood on Biden's Hands 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'It is Joe Biden who is in a major way responsible for making our schools free-fire zones for armed predators. […]
- If Immigration Creates Wealth, Why Is California America's Poverty Capital? 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'The Golden State is peddling fool's gold lately. […]
- Getting Home Again 'February 23, 2018 6:00 am'
- MSNBC's Hayes Mistakes All 'Semi-Automatic Rifles' for 'Assault Rifles' 'February 24, 2018 1:26 am'On Thursday's All In show, MSNBC host Chris Hayes tried to correct Florida Republican Senator Marco Rubio's assertion that most Americans would oppose a general ban on semi-automatic rifles, but the self-described liberal caricature instead demonstrated that he is uninformed about guns as he assumed that the term "assault rifle," that is […]Brad Wilmouth
- Even CNN's Cillizza Thought Senator Bill Nelson Too Political at Town Hall 'February 24, 2018 12:26 am'Just how inappropriately political does a Democrat have to be to incur the wrath of even reliably liberal Chris Cillizza of CNN? About as self-serving as Florida Senator Bill Nelson who used Wednesday's CNN Town Hall meeting about the tragic Parkland, Florida shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School to attack his likely campaign opponent later […]P.J. Gladnick
- CNN’s Van Jones: Young People View the NRA the Same as the KKK 'February 23, 2018 10:28 pm'The fallout from the Valentine’s Day shooting in which 17 people were killed at the Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, continued on February 22, when Van Jones, a political commentator for the CNN, claimed that young people now see the National Rifle Association as an enemy -- like the Ku Klux Klan. […]Randy Hall
- MSNBC’s Velshi Slams ‘Cowardly’ Trump Presser: ‘The President Cheated’ 'February 23, 2018 10:01 pm'In an unhinged rant at the top of his 3:00 p.m. ET hour show on Friday, MSNBC anchor Ali Velshi blasted President Trump for taking questions from “two very friendly outlets” during a joint press conference with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in the previous hour. The host went on to call Trump “cowardly” and claim that the President “cheated” by […]Kyle Drennen
- Dana Loesch Blasts CNN for Allowing ‘Murderer’ Charge Against NRA 'February 23, 2018 9:59 pm'NRA representative Dana Loesch on Friday blasted CNN for allowing slanderous attacks to stand uncorrected against the organization on the network. Loesch battled New Day co-host Alisyn Camerota, assailing the unchallenged claims that the NRA is a “murderer” and that gun supporters like Marco Rubio are just like the Parkland shooter. […]Scott Whitlock
- MSNBC's Hayes Mistakes All 'Semi-Automatic Rifles' for 'Assault Rifles' 'February 24, 2018 1:26 am'
- MSNBC's Hayes Mistakes All 'Semi-Automatic Rifles' for 'Assault Rifles' 'February 24, 2018 12:47 am'[…]MRCTV
- Trump: A Security Guard ‘Doesn’t Love the Children’ 'February 23, 2018 10:11 pm'President Donald Trump on Friday emphasized his proposal to allow certain teachers with a military background or extensive training to arm themselves in the event of a school shooting, saying that “teachers love their children” and noting that the security guard that was on hand at the Parkland school shooting stood outside during the massacre. Please suppor […]Melanie Arter
- Trump: ‘In America, We Don’t Worship Government, We Worship God!' 'February 23, 2018 9:55 pm'President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump with Vice President Mike Pence and Karen Pence at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 21, 2016. Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Terence P. Jeffrey
- Dana Loesch Blasts CNN For Allowing ‘Murderer’ Charge Against NRA 'February 23, 2018 9:44 pm'[See NewsBusters for more.] NRA representative Dana Loesch on Friday blasted CNN for allowing slanderous attacks to stand uncorrected against the organization on the network. […]MRCTV
- The Corporate Stock Buyback Boogeyman: An Easy Target to Vilify 'February 23, 2018 9:18 pm'Americans are now experiencing the benefits of tax reform. Employers are sending less of our paychecks to Washington, millions have received unexpected bonuses, and businesses of all sizes have increased investment in the U.S. economy. Please support CNSNews today! (a 501c3 non-profit production of the Media Research Center) DONATE […]Michael Morris
- MSNBC's Hayes Mistakes All 'Semi-Automatic Rifles' for 'Assault Rifles' 'February 24, 2018 12:47 am'
- Father facing deportation given 1-year work permit 'February 13, 2018 2:39 am'The father of a son battling leukemia was facing deportation, so he decided to take refuge inside a Phoenix church. On Monday, he was granted a stay and 1-year work permit. CBS News national correspondent Manuel Bojorquez has the latest. […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 4:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 9, 2017 9:57 pm'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 24, 2016 11:28 pm'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 22, 2016 11:56 pm'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Father facing deportation given 1-year work permit 'February 13, 2018 2:39 am'
- Hey, CNN, There's Nothing Cool About Socialism 'February 23, 2018 7:57 pm'Alex Berezow, USA TodayMy grandmother grew up in Ukraine, which was then a part of the USSR — the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. After waking each morning, she checked to see if any of her family members died during the night. Many of her compatriots were already dead because Joseph Stalin, the Soviet leader, implemented a mass starvation program. […]
- Don't Mourn the End of Objective Journalism 'February 23, 2018 7:57 pm'Lee Drutman, The New RepublicIn January, the Knight Foundation issued a new report on “trust, media, and democracy.” It was a long document—71 pages, with eight headings atop 28 bullet points in the “Key Findings” section alone—and took a detailed look at why modern news organizations struggle to “fulfill their democratic responsibilities of informing the pu […]
- The Poison We Pick 'February 23, 2018 7:56 pm'Andrew Sullivan, New York MagazineThe scale and darkness of this epidemic is a sign of a civilization in a more acute crisis than we knew. […]
- Billy Graham's New Home 'February 23, 2018 7:56 pm'Franklin Graham, The TennesseanMy father has joined my mother in heaven. He went to sleep in his home in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina and woke up in the arms of Jesus. While many around the world mourn his physical death, he is now celebrating the eternal life he spent over 70 years telling millions of people about. […]
- Mueller Tightens the Noose, and Breaks Rick Gates 'February 23, 2018 7:55 pm'Abigail Tracy, Vanity FairMueller may have issued the latest indictments partly to prove the Russia investigation is no hoax or witch hunt, eliminating Trump's cover should he try to delegitimize the special counsel's office. […]
- Hey, CNN, There's Nothing Cool About Socialism 'February 23, 2018 7:57 pm'
- “I Haven’t Eaten Meat In 2 Months” – Venezuelan Oil Workers Are Collapsing From Hunger On The Job 'February 23, 2018 4:57 pm'For those who stay behind, the formerly wealthiest country in Latin America will probably remain mired in poverty, for as long as it’s ruled by a corrupt autocracy. […]Contributing Author
- Venezuelan COPS Kidnapped Pro Athlete’s Elderly Mom and Held Her For Ransom…and This ISN’T Unusual 'February 23, 2018 4:00 pm'Once the system gets broken the entire functionality is lost. Humans are humans, no matter where you are. There is a lot of thugs that are tied only by very thin ropes of fear. Once the system gets those ties loose in some way…then you have a problem, as a citizen. A very big one. […]Mac Slavo
- Mass Shootings Will Never Negate The Need For Gun Rights 'February 23, 2018 2:00 pm'Though the media often attempts to twist the gun rights debate into a web of complexity, gun rights is in fact a rather simple issue — either you believe that people have an inherent right to self defense, or you don’t. […]Contributing Author
- After The Feds REPEATEDLY Violate Man’s Rights And Property, He SUES 'February 22, 2018 9:00 pm'An elderly man is suing two federal government agencies for Constitutional rights violations. The rancher claims that both agencies trespassed on his property and installed cameras on his trees without his permission - but the icing on the cake was when they threatened to arrest him. […]Mac Slavo
- Your Computer May Not Survive a Collapse But These Off-Grid Archiving Strategies Will 'February 22, 2018 9:00 pm'Remember that all of our technology can collapse in the blink of an eye. The collapse can be precipitated by any number of things…grid failure/brownouts, an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) strike, a nuclear war, or just a societal collapse that has a “downtrickle” of losing critical infrastructure and modern power systems. […]Contributing Author
- “I Haven’t Eaten Meat In 2 Months” – Venezuelan Oil Workers Are Collapsing From Hunger On The Job 'February 23, 2018 4:57 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)