help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- America’s Most Successful Human Rights Campaign: The Pro Life Movement 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'The American pro-life movement may be one of the greatest successes for human rights and general well-being occurring in the 21st century. […]
- Only Trial Witnesses Can Expose the Evil Anti-Trump Coup 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'If most Americans knew about the vicious covert war waged by anti-Trump officials at the highest levels of our revered security agencies to usurp the presidency, they would be outraged. […]
- Biden Throws Blacks Another Racist Dog Biscuit 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'Not only are Democrats not concerned about strained race relations, they thrive on it. […]
- Are Americans In Danger from a Possible Iranian Cyber-Offensive? 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'Will the Iranian mullahs turn to cyberwarfare to exact revenge against the United States and other western countries? […]
- Democrats Seek Civil War, But Will Get Revolution 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'Democrats will do their utmost to create a situation where blood is spilled and lives are lost to engender civil war. […]
- America’s Most Successful Human Rights Campaign: The Pro Life Movement 'January 22, 2020 6:00 am'
- CNN, MSNBC Suggest Republicans Are Not in the Chamber for Trial 'January 23, 2020 5:00 am'During breaks in the trial action happening on the floor of the Senate Wednesday, Democratic senators would make their way to their friends in the liberal media to get some softball questions served their way. A common narrative CNN and MSNBC were trying to get the senators to agree to was a conspiracy theory that suggested Republicans were not taking the tr […]
- Army Dramedy Rejects Deportation Because ‘Some A**hole in Washington Wants to Get Re-Elected’ 'January 23, 2020 4:45 am'Last week, Paramount’s latest television series, 68 Whiskey, introduced viewers to the plight of Sergeant Rosa Alvarez (Cristina Rodlo) whose DACA status is being revoked. Thus, she’s being dismissed from the Army. January 22's episode, "Finger Lickin' Good" continues the storyline, with a lot of insults for our "racist goddamn count […]
- ‘Party of Five’ Reboot Lectures Mexican Caterer Wearing Sombrero 'a Little Gross' 'January 23, 2020 3:30 am'We’ve seen how little Freeform’s Party of Five thinks about U.S. immigration laws, but it turns out that was just the tip of the iceberg. Apparently, the 2020 reboot also doesn’t think highly of rich white people either. What a predictable development for this blatantly political show. […]
- CBS’s O'Donnell Boasts Dems Prosecuting Trump in 'Dramatic Fashion' 'January 23, 2020 1:30 am'With the first day of opening arguments for the impeachment trial still unfolding at air time, CBS Evening News anchor Norah O’Donnell kicked off Wednesday's show by singing the praises of the Democratic impeachment managers. With an announcement of “breaking news” at the top of the opening teases, O’Donnell boasted: “The Democrats prosecuting the Presi […]
- MSNBC’s O’Donnell: Lindsey Graham ‘Is the Face of Terror’ Fearing Trump’s Wrath 'January 23, 2020 12:30 am'MSNBC’s Last Word host Lawrence O’Donnell was once again a panelist during the Senate impeachment trial’s dinner break, joining his colleagues this time on Wednesday and opined that it’s been “another extraordinary day” and that Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) defending the President represents “the face of terror” fearing the wrath of Trump. […]
- CNN, MSNBC Suggest Republicans Are Not in the Chamber for Trial 'January 23, 2020 5:00 am'
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'A year-long investigation by CBS Chicago uncovered a disturbing pattern of wrongful police raids that often leave innocent children traumatized. Families impacted by these raids are sharing their stories. Dave Savini of CBS Chicago reports. […]
- Chemical found in Zantac raises concerns 'October 8, 2019 11:49 pm'The FDA recently warned about a potentially dangerous impurity in the popular heartburn drug Zantac. The nation's three largest pharmacy chains reacted by pulling it from store shelves. Dr. Jon LaPook reports. […]
- Woman "shocked" by price of two ultrasounds after miscarriage 'September 25, 2019 2:33 am'Miriam Harper was 12 weeks pregnant when she lost her baby. Suffering a miscarriage was hard enough. But then she was faced with the medical bills. Anna Werner reports. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'September 17, 2019 11:28 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'September 12, 2019 11:39 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- CBS Chicago investigation finds police raided the wrong homes 'November 12, 2019 10:11 pm'
- Risk Is at the Heart of Any Healthy Economy 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'Risk is at the heart of any healthy economy. […]
- Why Are So Many Young People Unhappy? 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'Here are some unhappy statistics:-- In America between 1946 and 2006, the suicide rate quadrupled for males ages 15 to 24 and doubled for females the same age.-- In 1950, the suicide rate per... […]
- Why Millennials Are the 'Death Positive' Generation 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'Unlike boomers, young people are embracing planning their own funerals. It's fueling changes in the death industry. […]
- On Climate Change, Trump Is Guilty of Willful Ignorance 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'Alice Hill writes that FEMA's decision to omit mention of climate change from its National Preparedness report reflects the Trump administration's consistent willful ignorance of the issue. […]
- Clinton Hating on Sanders May Be Great News for Him 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'Hillary Clinton is no fan of Bernie Sanders. […]
- Risk Is at the Heart of Any Healthy Economy 'January 23, 2020 3:40 am'
- Trump Says Middle-Class Tax Cut To Be Announced Within Three Months 'January 22, 2020 11:30 pm'President Trump told The Wall Street Journal on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, that the White House plans to unveil a new tax-cut proposal for the middle class in approximately 90 days. […]Contributing Author
- IMF Warning: Another Potential “Great Depression” 'January 22, 2020 9:00 pm'The International Monetary Fund has issued a warning that's largely been brushed aside by mainstream media. Kristalina Georgieva, the head of the IMF, is warning that the global economy risks another “Great Depression." […]Mac Slavo
- Pandemic? Deadly Coronavirus Show Up In The U.S. 'January 22, 2020 6:30 pm'The deadly pneumonia-like illness that has sickened hundreds and killed nine in and near Wuhan, China has now shown up in the United States. Despite precautions and best efforts from officials, the virus is spreading and some fear a global pandemic could be upon us. […]Mac Slavo
- Global Auto Sales Recession Expected To Worsen in 2020 'January 22, 2020 4:00 pm'Last year, auto manufacturers found it difficult to find buyers for cars in both India and China. Global sales plunged 4% last year and that pain is expected to continue into 2020. […]Mac Slavo
- Smart City Planners Confirm Bluetooth and WiFi Devices Transmit Data Even When Disconnected 'January 22, 2020 1:30 pm'According to a 2018 survey, 66% of Americans don’t want to live in “Smart Cities” because of privacy and cybersecurity concerns. […]Contributing Author
- Trump Says Middle-Class Tax Cut To Be Announced Within Three Months 'January 22, 2020 11:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)