What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Leftists Use Black Lives Matter to Exploit Blacks, Again 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'Wake up black America. The Left is playin' y'all, again. […]
- America's First Socialist Fortune 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'If America should go down and historians are picking through the rubble, they will see the Clinton fortune as the moment when we abandoned faith in America’s destiny. […]
- I Want a President Who Will Encourage the Millennials 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'A president can't change the culture; only a genuine cultural movement, created by activists probably unwelcome to today's ruling class, including the president we elect in 2016, can do that. […]
- Debate Advice for a Front Runner 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'The stage is being set for a genuine clash of cultures in America […]
- Islamophobia or Ingratitude? 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'There is far too much concern for preventing upsets to Muslim sensitivities, rather than clamping down on support for Jihadi terrorism. […]
- Leftists Use Black Lives Matter to Exploit Blacks, Again 'August 4, 2015 5:00 am'
- Daily Beast Takes Issue with Religious Alternative to ObamaCare-Regulated Health Insurance 'August 4, 2015 10:32 pm'Leave it to the Daily Beast to find objectionable a completely voluntary religious, not-for-profit alternative to for-profit ObamaCare-regulated health insurance. […]Ken Shepherd
- CNN's Camerota to Planned Parenthood Exec.: Any 'Soul Searching' After Videos? 'August 4, 2015 9:27 pm'CNN's Alisyn Camerota actually pressed Planned Parenthood executive vice president Dawn Laguens on Tuesday's New Day over the controversy surrounding the abortion organization's sale of organs and other tissues from aborted babies. Camerota wondered, "As a result of these [undercover] videos...is there any soul searching that's going […]Matthew Balan
- Andrea Mitchell Suggests ‘Inaccurate Reporting’ Caused Hillary’s Poll Plummet 'August 4, 2015 9:05 pm'In an interview with Hillary Clinton’s communications director Jen Palmieri on Tuesday, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell fretted over the Democratic front-runner’s recent dive in the polls: “The numbers are grim for Secretary Clinton, whose overall unfavorable rating of 48% is worse than any unfavorable rating we've recorded for Barack Obama during his presid […]Kyle Drennen
- Bernie Goes to Bat for Planned Parenthood, on Univision 'August 4, 2015 8:58 pm'A Jorge Ramos interview with self-styled socialist and Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders was the occasion for Univision’s first broaching of the still-developing scandal of Planned Parenthood’s practices in trafficking the body parts of aborted babies, as revealed in a series of undercover videos produced by the Center for Medical Progress. […]Javier Zurita
- Baffled Chris Matthews: Why Do So Many Hate 'Moderate' Obama? 'August 4, 2015 8:30 pm'A baffled Chris Matthews on Monday night wondered why so many people hate the "moderate" Barack Obama. Matthews cited a new poll finding hostility towards the President. An incredulous Matthews sneered, "Thirty three percent of this country, across the board, is very negative towards Obama, very negative. Personally, they just don't like […]Scott Whitlock
- Daily Beast Takes Issue with Religious Alternative to ObamaCare-Regulated Health Insurance 'August 4, 2015 10:32 pm'
- News Guide: A look at the Iran nuclear deal and Congress 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Congress' vote on the international accord to curb Iran's nuclear program in exchange for billions of dollars in sanction relief stands as the most crucial national security decision since lawmakers voted in 2002 to authorize the invasion of Iraq. […]Associated Press
- Chris Hyndman, host of TV show 'Steven and Chris,' has died 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'TORONTO (AP) — Chris Hyndman, co-host of the Canadian lifestyle show "Steven and Chris," has died. […]Associated Press
- Fiorina, Perry, Jindal, Graham, Santorum, Pataki, Gilmore miss cut for first GOP 2016 debate 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'CLEVELAND (AP) — Fiorina, Perry, Jindal, Graham, Santorum, Pataki, Gilmore miss cut for first GOP 2016 debate. […]Associated Press
- IMF signals delay on adding China to currency basket 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — The staff of the International Monetary Fund is recommending that China wait until at least October 2016 to join an exclusive club of the world's top currencies. […]Associated Press
- Business Highlights 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'___ […]Associated Press
- News Guide: A look at the Iran nuclear deal and Congress 'August 4, 2015 10:07 pm'
- Milwaukee Archdiocese Settles Abuse Cases for $21 Million 'August 4, 2015 10:33 pm'Milwaukee archdiocese settles with clergy abuse survivors for $21 million […]
- 16 Police Officers Killed in Colombia Helicopter Crash 'August 4, 2015 10:33 pm'Black Hawk helicopter crashes in jungle of northwest Colombia, killing 16 police officers […]
- Kelly Osbourne Apologizes for 'View' Remarks About Latinos 'August 4, 2015 10:32 pm'Kelly Osbourne apologizes for remark about Latinos scrubbing toilets made on 'The View' […]
- The Latest: Theater Shooting Victim's Wife Remembers Husband 'August 4, 2015 10:31 pm'The Latest: Wife of theater shooting victim describes hearing of husband's death […]
- Democratic Governors Focus on Congressional Redistricting 'August 4, 2015 10:27 pm'Democratic Governors group launches new focus on congressional redistricting efforts […]
- Milwaukee Archdiocese Settles Abuse Cases for $21 Million 'August 4, 2015 10:33 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Planned Parenthood's Pathetic 3 Percent Lie 'August 4, 2015 6:48 pm'Rich Lowry, New York PostThe nationÂs premier provider of abortions doesnÂt want to be known for providing abortions. Planned Parenthood, embroiled in a scandal over secret videos capturing its cavalier dismemberment of unborn babies and sale of their body parts, insists that abortion is only 3 percent of what it does. […]
- Koch & Lomax: An Unlikely Partnership 'August 4, 2015 6:42 pm'Matea Gold, Washington PostLast month, billionaire industrialist and conservative donor Charles Koch was meeting in his Wichita office with Michael Lomax, president of the United Negro College Fund, when the conversation turned to the recent church massacre in Charleston, S.C. […]
- Hillary Clinton Loses Ground With Women 'August 4, 2015 6:41 pm'Peter Nicholas, Wall St. Jrnl […]
- Stewart Anything But an 'Honest Newsman' 'August 4, 2015 6:40 pm'Bre Payton, The FederalistRolling Stone, which thought Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was the perfect dreamy cover model, thinks Obama muppet Jon Stewart is America’s last “honest newsman.” In an almost weepy goodbye to the comic-turned-apparatchik, writer Rob Sheffield says Stewart was America’s patron saint of political moderates. […]
- Jon Stewart Wielded Huge Influence 'August 4, 2015 6:37 pm'Dean Obeidallah, The Daily BeastJon Stewart has been heralded by the media in recent weeks as everything from a “genius” to the Walter Cronkite of our generation to even a “messiah” who “changed the world.” But as we approach the end of his 16-year run as host of The Daily Show this Thursday, I must dissent from all these hosannas and tell you there’s one th […]
- Planned Parenthood's Pathetic 3 Percent Lie 'August 4, 2015 6:48 pm'
- 2016 Selection: 1/3 of All Campaign Donations Funded by Just 60 Elite Individuals 'August 4, 2015 9:49 pm'A tiny elite are funding campaigns, making it a prerequisite to get cozy with big corporate donors, while drowning the influence of average Americans. […]Mac Slavo
- Report: Feds Take Down Preppers Accused of Stockpiling Guns and Ammunition: “Federal Conspiracy Charges” 'August 4, 2015 12:39 am'If you don't think you're on the government's radar for activities related to stockpiling food, ammunition, guns and other supplies, think again. […]Mac Slavo
- Are “Eerie Events Culminating in September”? Why Some Are Bracing for a Crash or Big Event 'August 3, 2015 9:23 pm'Without a doubt, there is a very impressive confluence of events that all come together in September. […]Contributing Author
- Homeland Security Idle on 2008 EMP Threat: “Gov’t Dysfunction Preventing … Protecting Ourselves” 'August 3, 2015 8:24 am'Homeland Security has done nothing to guard against power grid failure since dire 2008 EMP […]Mac Slavo
- Die Like Sheep: Navy to Prosecute Chattanooga Hero For Discharging Firearm on Federal Property 'August 2, 2015 6:48 pm'The government's case makes it clear that the policies of this administration and subsequently our military under its direct command, is that Americans are not to fight back when faced with being murdered. […]Mac Slavo
- 2016 Selection: 1/3 of All Campaign Donations Funded by Just 60 Elite Individuals 'August 4, 2015 9:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)