What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Impeach Eric Holder 'June 19, 2013 6:04 am'The case against Attorney General Holder. […]
- How Quaint: Big Brother Demands 'Privacy' 'June 19, 2013 6:04 am'It's amazing what can make a person feel wistful and nostalgic these days […]
- What the IRS Has Become 'June 19, 2013 6:03 am'With an IRS like what we have now, we're at serious risk of "freedom" becoming a word of the past in America. […]
- Leftus Ignoramus 'June 19, 2013 6:03 am'Leftists seem to harbor a profound ignorance of geography, history, and other hard facts which anyone involved in politics ought to know. How exactly do they get away with it? […]
- Why not Zimbabwe? 'June 19, 2013 6:03 am'A mysterious omission from the itinerary. […]
- Impeach Eric Holder 'June 19, 2013 6:04 am'
- MSNBC's Craig Melvin Slams Pro-life Congresswoman Over Abortion Bill 'June 18, 2013 10:24 pm'Craig Melvin typified MSNBC’s stance on abortion Tuesday morning. Filling in for Thomas Roberts as the anchor of MSNBC Live, Melvin conducted a rabid attack-dog interview with Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) about an abortion bill before the House of Representatives that would ban abortion after 20 weeks with a few exceptions, such as rape and incest. Minute […]Paul Bremmer
- WashPost Publishes Attack on Catholic Church in Philippines Over Opposition to Taxpayer-funded Contraception 'June 18, 2013 10:08 pm'In Tuesday's Washington Post, Tom Hundley of the Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting gave Post readers a textbook example in biased reporting freighted with loaded language. The target was a predictable bogeyman of secular liberal reporters: the Catholic Church. Hundley painted the constitutional court battle over a "reproductive health law" […]Ken Shepherd
- Martin Bashir, Who Compared Conservatives to Hitler, Now Decries Nazi Comparisons 'June 18, 2013 9:48 pm'MSNBC's Martin Bashir on Tuesday snarled at a fellow liberal, Congressman Alan Grayson, for daring to compare the National Security Agency's spying program to Nazi Germany. This is the same Bashir who, on January 14, 2013, compared conservatives to Hitler. Linking Grayson to the dreaded National Rifle Association, Bashir attacked, "The NRA say […]Scott Whitlock
- MSNBC's Finney Suggests Bush War on Terror Wasn't About 'Unseen Foes,' Unlike Obama War on Terror 'June 18, 2013 9:15 pm'If you need any further proof that the Lean Forward network is all in for the Democratic Party, look no further than the weekend program Disrupt. The newly-minted show is hosted by Karen Finney, frequent MSNBC contributor and former Director of Communications for the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Finney decided to rewrite history on Sunday, suggesting […]Andrew Lautz
- Charlie Rose Takes His Time to Raise NSA Controversy with Obama; Ignores Other Scandals 'June 18, 2013 8:58 pm'On Monday, Charlie Rose was more than halfway through his 47-minute interview with President Obama on PBS before he finally brought up one of the several scandals surrounding the liberal's administration. Rose pursued Obama about the NSA's leaked domestic surveillance program, but failed to mention any of the other scandals, including the IRS' […]Matthew Balan
- MSNBC's Craig Melvin Slams Pro-life Congresswoman Over Abortion Bill 'June 18, 2013 10:24 pm'
- James, Heat beats Spurs 103-100 in OT; Game 7 next 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'By JON KRAWCZYNSKI […]superadm
- Investors look for answers on economy from Fed 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'By MARTIN CRUTSINGER […]superadm
- Obama to renew calls for nuclear reductions 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'By JULIE PACE BERLIN (AP) — President Barack Obama will renew his call to reduce the world's nuclear stockpiles during a speech in Berlin Wednesday.read more […]superadm
- AL West-leading A's beat Rangers, Darvish 6-2 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'By STEPHEN HAWKINS […]superadm
- Altidore scores, US beats Honduras 1-0 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'By JOHN COON […]superadm
- James, Heat beats Spurs 103-100 in OT; Game 7 next 'June 19, 2013 6:34 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- Michael Hastings, Remembered 'June 19, 2013 3:31 am'Marc Ambinder, The Week […]
- The Fatal Flaw of the Gang of Eight Bill 'June 19, 2013 3:14 am'Sen. Rand Paul, Bloomberg […]
- Postcard From Turkey 'June 19, 2013 2:48 am'Thomas Friedman, New York Times […]
- Republicans Need Immigration Reform 'June 19, 2013 2:42 am'Jonathan Chait, NY Magazine […]
- The Regulated States of America 'June 19, 2013 2:05 am'Niall Ferguson, Wall Street Journal […]
- Michael Hastings, Remembered 'June 19, 2013 3:31 am'
- Bye-bye 5th Amendment! Supreme Court Decides: Anything You Don’t Say Can and Will Be Used Against You 'June 19, 2013 5:05 am'Everyone knows that when building a police state, it’s vital to strike a few Constitutional rights off the books. Now, we can add the right to remain silent to the graveyard of the American justice system. […]Contributing Author
- Building Your SHTF Combat Overwatch Rifle 'June 19, 2013 12:00 am'The overwatch rifle is not just a tool, it is also a strategy, and when I refer to “overwatch”, I am referring to a guerrilla methodology, not the standard military usage involving sniper support. […]Contributing Author
- Real Life Spy Drama On U.S. Bound Plane: “I’m Dead Already, They’re Gonna Kill Me” *VIDEO REPORT* 'June 18, 2013 5:33 pm'"He was screaming something to the effect that he had information about something Edward Snowden released, and that he had information for the U.S. but he was being hussled away by the CIA and being taken away to some safehouse, never to be seen again." […]Mac Slavo
- Watch Your Cash: New BAIL-IN Rules Will Force “Failed Bank Losses on Investors” 'June 18, 2013 5:05 am'The collapse of the global financial system is a foregone conclusion and it has just been confirmed by finance ministers around the world. […]Mac Slavo
- 14-Year-Old Faces Year In Jail Over Pro-Gun T-Shirt 'June 17, 2013 9:45 pm'Police initially claimed Marcum made “terroristic threats” for daring to exercise his first amendment... […]Contributing Author
- Bye-bye 5th Amendment! Supreme Court Decides: Anything You Don’t Say Can and Will Be Used Against You 'June 19, 2013 5:05 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)