What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Our Government Is Helping the Bad Guys 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The John Kerrys of our Executive Politburo are not vainly crying, as some would have you believe. They are gloating with satisfaction at their incredible success. […]
- Hillary Clinton’s Lyin’ Eyes 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'Mrs. Clinton is not running for Chappaqua town council, but for commander in chief of the United States. Her health is a legitimate concern. […]
- Free Trade vs. Balanced Trade 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The U.S. trade deficits have become an important political issue. The choice this election is between free trade and balanced trade. […]
- Trump's Taxes? Audit the Clinton Foundation! 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The Clintons have made a career of making a fortune on the dime of a public they intentionally deceive and defraud, using their positions of power to enrich themselves at the public’s expense. […]
- Millennials and the Obama Legacy 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The Obama Era is not just a lost decade. His legacy of irresponsible debt threatens the next decade and beyond. […]
- Our Government Is Helping the Bad Guys 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'
- CBS Spotlights Debate Watch Party with No Trump Supporters 'September 28, 2016 6:02 am'The Tuesday evening following the first 2016 presidential debate, CBS Evening News was eager to share the opinions of people at debate watch parties from all across the country, including Los Angles, Philadelphia, and Dallas. Of the three watch parties they covered, CBS chose to lead with Los Angles where the makeup of the room was highly biased. “This group […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Networks Silent on Accusation Trump Used Cocaine Before Debate 'September 28, 2016 4:15 am'The same liberal networks who sprinted to dismiss concerns about Hillary Clinton’s health as part of a “wacky strategy” by Donald Trump, turned a blind eye Tuesday to similar accusations made about the GOP nominee. Following the first presidential debate Monday night, Clinton surrogate Governor Howard Dean tweeted that he suspects Trump had a cocaine habit a […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Bozell on Holt: How Could He Not Have Asked Hillary About Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, and E-Mails? 'September 28, 2016 2:56 am'Following three Fox Business Network (FBN) appearances in the past 24 hours reacting to the presidential debate, Media Research Center president Brent Bozell ended Tuesday on the Fox News Channel’s The Kelly File by again wondering where debate moderator Lester Holt was in fact-checking and asking follow-up questions of Hillary Clinton as he did with Donald […]Curtis Houck
- Bozell & Graham Column: Lester Holt Learns His Lauer Lesson 'September 28, 2016 2:39 am'Washington Post political correspondent Chris Cillizza should win some kind of award for the worst pre-debate spin. He tried to defend NBC anchor Lester Holt: “It turns out Holt is actually a registered Republican. Trump still might find things to complain about Monday night, but a case for partisan bias against him will be tough to make.” Right after the de […]Tim Graham
- BBC’s Kay Touts Holt’s Question to Trump on Hillary’s Looks; Hits ‘Malpractice’ of Little E-Mail Time 'September 27, 2016 11:26 pm'PBS’s Charlie Rose program aired live for much of Monday night’s show recapping the first presidential debate and BBC’s Katty Kay credited debate moderator Lester Holt for his “dog whistle politics” question to Donald Trump about Hillary Clinton’s looks but hammered the “political malpractice” of Clinton barely having to discuss her e-mail scandal. […]Curtis Houck
- CBS Spotlights Debate Watch Party with No Trump Supporters 'September 28, 2016 6:02 am'
- Bulgaria replaces candidate for the United Nations' top job 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Bulgarian Prime Minister Boiko Borisov announced Wednesday that the government is nominating its European commissioner, Kristalina Georgieva, as candidate to be United Nations Secretary-General, replacing its previous candidate, UNESCO chief Irina Bokova. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Pope Francis condemns Syria bombing 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'BEIRUT (AP) — The Latest on the civil war in Syria (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Tie-up of world's biggest beer makers clears final hurdle 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'LONDON (AP) — A deal worth over $100 billion to combine the world's two biggest beer companies cleared its last major hurdle Wednesday when the shareholders of SABMiller approved the takeover by Budweiser maker Anheuser-Busch Inbev. […]Associated Press
- Minister: 32,000 people arrested since failed coup in Turkey 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'ISTANBUL (AP) — The Turkish justice minister says 32,000 people have been arrested since the country's failed coup, and more may follow. […]Associated Press
- 2 men charged in California killings 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — An Army private and another young man were charged with murder in the slayings of a California couple and family friend who were discovered after the couple's 6-year-old daughter called police. […]Associated Press
- Bulgaria replaces candidate for the United Nations' top job 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'
- NY Man Found Not Guilty in Murder of Ex's Son 'September 28, 2016 6:21 pm'Garrett Phillips was strangled to death in his home. […]
- Mom of Murdered 12-Year-Old Reflects on Day She Lost Her Son 'September 28, 2016 6:06 pm'"It felt like it was somebody else's life," Tandy Cyrus said. […]
- First Debate Highlights Hillary Clinton's Troubles With Trade 'September 28, 2016 6:05 pm'Opposition to the TPP has become a rallying cry. […]
- How the Site of the Vice Presidential Debate Was Picked 'September 28, 2016 6:00 pm'Never heard of Farmville before? You're not alone. […]
- Deal Reached to Keep US Government Running, Help Flint 'September 28, 2016 5:55 pm'Congressional leaders have broken a stalemate over money to address the Flint, Michigan, water crisis […]
- NY Man Found Not Guilty in Murder of Ex's Son 'September 28, 2016 6:21 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Shimon Peres Was Israel's Voice of Hope 'September 28, 2016 1:41 pm'Eric Yoffie, HaaretzShimon Peres was an optimist not blinded by messianism, who responded with dignity, calm, and compelling logic to his persistent critics in Israel and on the American Jewish right. […]
- What Ever Happened to Peak Oil? 'September 28, 2016 1:40 pm'Bill Murray & Carl Cannon, RealClearPoliticsThe fourth in a weekly series of articles RCP is publishing through Election Day to explore policymakers' decisions regarding this crucial sector of the economy. In 1957, Tulsa celebrated... […]
- Obama Has Shed His Vanity. Just Ask Him 'September 28, 2016 1:40 pm'Jeff Jacoby, The Boston GlobeThe world is more dangerous under Barack Obama. But he is confident that no one else could have done better. […]
- Take a Deep Breath, Voters. There's a 3rd Way 'September 28, 2016 1:39 pm'Gary Johnson, New York TimesThe America I know wasn’t on the television screen on Monday night. My America is about the freedom to make choices, pursue your dreams and use your skills as entrepreneurs. It is about having more choices than just red versus blue. […]
- The 'Intellectual Yet Idiot' Class Gets It Wrong Again 'September 28, 2016 1:39 pm'Newt Gingrich, FOX NewsThe first debate showcased a blunt, plain spoken businessman and a polished professional politician. […]
- Shimon Peres Was Israel's Voice of Hope 'September 28, 2016 1:41 pm'
- Major Fund Manager Panics at Edge of Economy: “Now Is The Most Treacherous Time Ever” 'September 27, 2016 9:06 pm'"For any professional investor, this is the most difficult period we’ve ever experienced... It’s the most treacherous moment.” […]Mac Slavo
- NASA Missed The Huge Meteor That Just Hit Earth: “Definitely Not Something You See Every Day” 'September 27, 2016 7:10 pm'NASA, tasked with protecting us from incoming threats from space, failed to spot a meteor that slammed into the ocean off the coast of Australia yesterday. […]Contributing Author
- Al-Nusra Commander Admits US Is Arming ISIS: “America Is On Our Side” 'September 27, 2016 4:30 pm'“We were inside one group together with the Islamic State. But Islamic State has been used in accordance with the interests of the big powers like America." […]Contributing Author
- Trump/Clinton After Round One: “Who’s Fit to Run the World?” 'September 27, 2016 12:15 pm'One gets the sense that the we are witnessing two people eager for power and ready to use their fancy toys and dangerous weapons in order to get their way. […]Mac Slavo
- Here We Go… IS Hillary About to Cheat in the Debates? “Wearing an Earpiece” Not Prohibited 'September 26, 2016 11:25 pm'Debate moderators have been officially from wearing earpieces at tonight’s debate. Is the real reason so they don’t interfere with Hillary’s earpiece feed? […]Contributing Author
- Major Fund Manager Panics at Edge of Economy: “Now Is The Most Treacherous Time Ever” 'September 27, 2016 9:06 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)