What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Do Yale, Missou, Alinksy, Cloward-Piven and Obama's Organizing for Action Add Up To? 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Liberals are setting themselves up for a fall with this protest politics, because they fundamentally misunderstand what they are doing. […]
- Axis of Sophomores: Obama-Hillary-Kerry 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Though they're wise in their own eyes, these three leftists own America's diminishment and the predictable subsequent chaos around the world. […]
- The Pea of Victimization Under Twenty Campus Mattresses 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Campus totalitarians attempt to reeducate their racist peers […]
- Turkey: Why Muslim Nations Shouldn't be Part of NATO 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Let’s say you’re an Islamic supremacist regime leading an Islamizing nation. Let’s say that, as is par for that course, you believe the whole Earth should be conquered for Islam and have an apocalyptic worldview.... […]
- The Danger in Islamic Prayer 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'It’s long past time that Westerners familiarize themselves with Islam and think twice before rolling out the welcome mats in their places of worship. […]
- What Do Yale, Missou, Alinksy, Cloward-Piven and Obama's Organizing for Action Add Up To? 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'
- CBS, NBC Fail to Note Arrest of Chicago Student Threatening ‘White Devils’ in Chicago 'December 1, 2015 6:52 am'On Monday night, the CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News omitted from their coverage out of Chicago the arrest of an African-American teen for allegedly making threats on social media against white male students at the University of Chicago in retaliation for the shooting death of Laquan McDonald. Somewhat miraculously, ABC’s World News Tonight and corresp […]Curtis Houck
- UNC J-School Drops Post-Civil War History and Econ Course Requirements, Has No Idea Why They're Needed 'December 1, 2015 4:57 am'If you think journalists' ignorance of American history and economic fundamentals is bad now, give it a few more years. The University of North Carolina's School of Media and Journalism "has updated its curriculum requirements to give students more choice and flexibility in meeting the school’s graduation requirements. The change is in respons […]Tom Blumer
- CNN's Cooper Invites Planned Parenthood to Blame GOP Candidates for Shootings 'December 1, 2015 4:47 am'As Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards appeared as a guest on Monday's Anderson Cooper 360, host Cooper prodded her to "directly link the rhetoric" coming from GOP presidential candidates to the Colorado Spring shooting spree after she complained about "hateful rhetoric" being aimed at the abortion provider. When she decline […]Brad Wilmouth
- NY Times: Team Obama's 'Aggressive Assault' on Inspector General Investigations 'December 1, 2015 4:10 am'Eric Lichtblau of The New York Times chronicled another example of the Obama administration’s historic resistance to the free flow of information: an “aggressive assault” curtailing the ability of inspectors general to get access to records inside their agencies. This inspector-general system was created in 1978 as a post-Watergate reform, so it looks a litt […]Tim Graham
- NYPost Writer Wants to Snuff Out Politically Incorrect 1980s Classic Teen Movie '16 Candles' 'December 1, 2015 3:24 am'Leave it to a humorless lefty to find patently offensive something that is a cult classic for millions of Americans who grew up in the 1980s: John Hughes’s “Sixteen Candles.” […]Ken Shepherd
- CBS, NBC Fail to Note Arrest of Chicago Student Threatening ‘White Devils’ in Chicago 'December 1, 2015 6:52 am'
- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz 'December 1, 2015 7:05 am'SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Stephen Curry was held in relative check for most of Monday night. The reigning MVP and NBA's leading scorer had 16 points through three quarters as Draymond Green and other teammates did the heavy lifting. […]Associated Press
- Planned Parenthood clinic damaged in hatchet attack reopens 'December 1, 2015 6:55 am'CLAREMONT, N.H. (AP) — A Planned Parenthood clinic in New Hampshire has reopened nearly six weeks after police say it was badly damaged by a hatchet-wielding juvenile. […]Associated Press
- Gay Talese honored at 21 Club for classic Sinatra profile 'December 1, 2015 6:55 am'NEW YORK (AP) — A half century after completing a magazine piece that had frustrated and disappointed him, Gay Talese was honored at the 21 Club for his landmark Esquire story on Frank Sinatra. […]Associated Press
- 1st court appearance in shooting over Waffle House smoking 'December 1, 2015 6:55 am'BILOXI, Miss. (AP) — A 45-year-old Biloxi man accused in the shooting death of a Waffle House server after she told him not to smoke made is first court appearance and asked about the death penalty. […]Associated Press
- Police shooting of black teen cited in U of Chicago threat 'December 1, 2015 6:55 am'CHICAGO (AP) — Federal authorities said an online threat that led the University of Chicago to cancel classes Monday targeted whites and was motivated by the police shooting of a black teenager, video of which was released last week and led to protests. […]Associated Press
- Warriors win 19th straight, 106-103 over the Jazz 'December 1, 2015 7:05 am'
- The Latest: Chicago Officer Posts Bond, Leaves Jail 'November 30, 2015 11:15 pm'The Latest: Chicago officer charged in McDonald shooting posts bond, leaves jail […]
- EPA Boosts Amount of Ethanol in Gasoline Supply 'November 30, 2015 11:14 pm'EPA boosts amount of ethanol, other renewable fuels in gasoline supply […]
- Attorneys: Tamir Rice's Mom Testified Before Grand Jury 'November 30, 2015 11:13 pm'Attorneys for Tamir Rice's mother say she testified before grand jury in son's shooting […]
- Special Prosecutor Confirms Bland Case Nearly Complete 'November 30, 2015 11:11 pm'Special prosecutor: Investigations of Bland case nearly done, back to grand jury in December […]
- Mexico: Burned-out Van Belonged to Missing Australians 'November 30, 2015 11:09 pm'Mexico confirms burned-out van belonged to missing Australians […]
- The Latest: Chicago Officer Posts Bond, Leaves Jail 'November 30, 2015 11:15 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Inequality and the City 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'Paul Krugman, New York TimesNew York, New York, a helluva town. The rents are up, but the crime rate is down. The food is better than ever, and the cultural scene is vibrant. Truly, it’s a golden age for the town I recently moved to — if you can afford the housing. But more and more people can’t. And it’s not just New York. The days when dystopian images of […]
- Obama Urges World Action on Climate Change 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'Steven Mufson, Washington PostPresident Obama struck an an ominous tone Monday as he sought to rally world leaders at an international climate summit here, declaring that “no nation large or small, wealthy or poor, is immune” to ravages of global warming. He urged the leaders to take action even if the benefits were not evident for generations. […]
- If Obama Was Serious He Would Clear Path for New Atomic Age 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'Peter Thiel, NYTThis past summer, the Group of 7 nations promised “urgent and concrete action” to limit climate change. What actions exactly? Activists hope for answers from the coming United Nations climate conference in Paris, which begins Monday. They should look instead to Washington today. […]
- The Upside Down Campus Protester 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'Victor Davis Hanson, PJ MediaOne common denominator characterizes almost all unrest on college campuses: the demands to create more “-studies” courses (black, Latino, feminist, gay, etc.) and thus to hire more -studies professors. An empiricist from Mars might observe that the chief beneficiaries of the protests are -studies academics. They alone will win mo […]
- No, America Doesn't Have a Christian Terrorism Problem 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'David French, Natl. Review […]
- Inequality and the City 'December 1, 2015 3:32 am'
- The Yuan Ascends to World Reserve Status: “Dollar System Being Done Away With” 'November 30, 2015 10:49 pm'The significance of the move is not the short term for China, but the end the reign of the U.S. dollar. […]Mac Slavo
- Bankers Reap Forfeited Souls As Millions Turn to Prostitution: “Viagra Costs 4x The Cost of P***y” 'November 30, 2015 9:02 pm'People have been sold into bondage by the bankers, and the strings of financial control have discounted human value. […]Mac Slavo
- Sweden: “No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun” 'November 30, 2015 5:11 pm'"I am scared stiff of what is happening in this country. What will the government do about this?" […]Contributing Author
- U.S. Makes Excuses for Not Bombing ISIS Oil Wells: “Didn’t Want To Do Environmental Damage” 'November 30, 2015 2:18 pm'Why hasn’t the U.S. bombed the oil wells that ISIS controls into oblivion by now? Would you believe that it is because the Obama administration “didn’t want to do environmental damage”? […]Contributing Author
- VAPORIZED: The Moment An Islamic Extremist Filming A Propaganda Video Is Wiped Out By An Artillery Shell 'November 28, 2015 6:00 pm'It couldn't have happened to a better bunch of Jihadis. […]Mac Slavo
- The Yuan Ascends to World Reserve Status: “Dollar System Being Done Away With” 'November 30, 2015 10:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)