What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Reversing Israel on the Golan Heights 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'It is only the Israeli part of the Golan that transfixes the UN. […]
- Los Angeles: The Ninth Circle of Liberal Racism 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'Academia crashes and burns on the Left Coast. […]
- The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'Democrats have long erased their sordid racist history from our textbooks, but if you go back to original source documents, the entire shocking truth is available. […]
- Make America Good Again 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'To any degree that America has lost her greatness, she has lost her goodness. […]
- A Bulletin from the Arena 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'In The Arena is a special book as it invokes the words of Teddy Roosevelt and makes them relevant to today. […]
- Reversing Israel on the Golan Heights 'May 3, 2016 5:00 am'
- NBC Basks in Trump’s ‘Breathtaking’ ‘Knockout Blow’ of Ted Cruz to Seal GOP Nomination 'May 4, 2016 3:29 am'In two separate NBC News updates on the Indiana primary, NBC Nightly News anchor Lester Holt and Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd gushed over Donald Trump’s “breathtaking” win in the Hoosier State that offered a “knockout blow” to Ted Cruz’s campaign. Holt led off the first update at 8:43 p.m. Eastern and informed viewers that there was “a major developme […]Curtis Houck
- CNN Panel: Why Drop Out Now? 'Defend Your Family Honor' from Trump 'May 4, 2016 1:57 am'Ted Cruz dropped out the race for president Tuesday night and CNN’s America’s Choice panel could barely believe their ears. After weeks of saying that Donald Trump was inevitable and his opponents should just give up, now they question the decision to drop out at this point. “Would you have dropped out tonight?” Van Jones asked of Paul Begala. […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- On Twitter, Journalists Throw Final Punches At Cruz as He Suspends Campaign 'May 4, 2016 1:21 am'After losing the Indiana primary to Donald Trump Tuesday evening, Ted Cruz announced he was officially suspending his campaign for president. The somber news brought out the worst in the media who have long hated the Texas Senator for his anti-establishment, conservative values. Several journalists took to Twitter to throw in their final punches at Cruz, who […]Kristine Marsh
- CNN's Sally Kohn Links Indiana KKK from 1924 to Trump Winning 'May 4, 2016 12:03 am'Appearing as a guest on Tuesday's Legal View with Ashleigh Banfield, far-left CNN political commentator Sally Kohn oddly brought up the Indiana Ku Klux Klan from the 1920s as evidence of the state being "socially conservative" and "racially divisive," and therefore a place where GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump is likely to wi […]Brad Wilmouth
- Maddow, Wallace Attack Cruz for Standing Up to Trump; Cruz ‘Lowered Himself’ on Trail 'May 3, 2016 11:25 pm'Just as the liberal media gleefully did with Marco Rubio, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow and Nicolle Wallace blasted Republican Senator Ted Cruz (Tex.) early Tuesday night for simply standing up to Donald Trump and denouncing his promotion of an unsubstantiated National Enquirer story alleging Cruz’s father Rafael may have been a part of the plot to kill then-Preside […]Curtis Houck
- NBC Basks in Trump’s ‘Breathtaking’ ‘Knockout Blow’ of Ted Cruz to Seal GOP Nomination 'May 4, 2016 3:29 am'
- Drugs possible in death of woman on 'Catfish' reality show 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'HOOVER, Ala. (AP) — Drug use may have factored into the death of a woman who appeared on MTV's reality show "Catfish," police in Alabama said Tuesday. […]Associated Press
- Rookie goaltender Murray stealing the show for Penguins 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'PITTSBURGH (AP) — Matt Murray isn't in the mood to think about what it all means, this ride that he's on. The NHL's best team on the other side of the ice. His mentor watching from bench. An arena chanting his name. […]Associated Press
- Police: Hijacked bus strikes, kills pedestrian in DC 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — A man attacked a city bus driver, stole the bus, then struck and killed a pedestrian after the vehicle jumped a curb at a gas station in Washington on Tuesday, police said. He was captured and brought to a hospital. […]Associated Press
- Court grants Brady extension to appeal Deflategate decision 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Tom Brady's lawyers will get another two weeks to appeal his "Deflategate" suspension. […]Associated Press
- Russian man dies at San Diego immigration detention center 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'SAN DIEGO (AP) — Authorities say a Russian man has died at a San Diego immigration detention center. The cause of death is undetermined. […]Associated Press
- Drugs possible in death of woman on 'Catfish' reality show 'May 3, 2016 10:45 pm'
- US Defense Sec'y Carter: Campaign Against IS 'Far From Over' 'May 4, 2016 7:39 am'U.S. Defense Secretary Carter says latest US death shows campaign against IS 'far from over' […]
- Royal Dutch Shell First Quarter Earnings Down 58 Percent. 'May 4, 2016 7:38 am'Royal Dutch Shell reported that first quarter earnings fell 58 percent as depressed oil prices continued to take a toll on the global energy giant […]
- Iranian Commander Threatens to Close Strait of Hormuz to US 'May 4, 2016 7:36 am'Deputy commander of Iran's powerful Revolutionary Guard threatens to close Strait of Hormuz to US […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 3:33 a.m. EDT 'May 4, 2016 7:34 am'AP Top Entertainment News at 3:33 a.m. EDT […]
- Graceland, Home of Elvis, Receives 20 Millionth Paid Visitor 'May 4, 2016 7:34 am'The operators of Graceland say the Memphis tourist attraction centered on the life and music of Elvis Presley has received its 20 millionth paid visitor […]
- US Defense Sec'y Carter: Campaign Against IS 'Far From Over' 'May 4, 2016 7:39 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Clinton in '98, Trump in '16: Protected by Voters 'May 4, 2016 2:36 am'Steve Mitchell, RealClearPolitics […]
- I Was Disinvited on Campus 'May 4, 2016 2:36 am'Jason Riley, Wall Street Journal‘Progressives rule higher education,” write political scientists Jon Shields and Joshua Dunn Sr. in “Passing on the Right,” a new book on the dearth of conservative professors. “Their rule is not absolute. But conservatives are scarcer in academia than in just about any other major profession.” […]
- Trump and the Lord's Work 'May 4, 2016 2:36 am'Thomas Friedman, New York TimesLike many others, I watched the video that President Obama showed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday of him inviting former House Speaker John Boehner over to solicit his advice on what Obama should do post-presidency. It was remarkable to see the real Boehner and the real Obama acting like best buddies in th […]
- Bernie Sanders Declares War on Reality 'May 4, 2016 2:35 am'Michael Cohen, Boston GlobeThe Democratic presidential candidate has a new excuse for why heÃ¢??s losing. […]
- Sanders Surprises Clinton in Indiana 'May 4, 2016 2:35 am'Nick Gass, PoliticoBernie Sanders upset Hillary Clinton in Indiana's Democratic primary Tuesday night, giving his flagging campaign another reason to carry on to Philadelphia even though he has virtually no chance of overtaking Clinton for the nomination. With more than three-quarters of precincts reporting, Sanders led 53 percent to 47 percent. Less th […]
- Clinton in '98, Trump in '16: Protected by Voters 'May 4, 2016 2:36 am'
- The Skills That Will Really Matter After An Economic Meltdown 'May 4, 2016 1:37 am'People sometimes forget that the smallest and most convenient storage space is in their own heads. If you find yourself in the midst of a disaster and you need to either build or fix something, having the necessary knowledge and skills in your mind instead of in a book will hugely benefit your ability to survive. […]Contributing Author
- Judge Orders Mother’s Child To Be Snatched Because She Believes In “Chemtrails” 'May 3, 2016 7:57 pm'What’s next? Taking people’s kids because they don’t agree with the “consensus” on man-made global warming? […]Contributing Author
- Should You Be Shorting The 2016 Elections? [The Playbook For Political Atheists] 'May 3, 2016 5:48 pm'I hate to break it to you, but the tax breaks, the bread and circuses, the troops coming home, and a million other things aren't really tied to the election either. Your candidate is not going to “save” America. You’re not getting a shout out. You’re not going to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for dinner. Sorry. […]Contributing Author
- Russia Has Been Encircled And Pushed To The Brink Of War: “They Have Exercised Remarkable Restraint” 'May 3, 2016 4:29 pm'Russia is no shrinking violet, and this time we’re going to receive at least as well as we give. […]Contributing Author
- EMP Attack Would Destroy Civilization: “A Nightmare You’ll Never Wake Up From” 'May 2, 2016 9:47 pm'Due to the dependency of modern society on electricity, supply chains and cities, an electromagnetic pulse wave could kill or cripple 90% of the population. […]Mac Slavo
- The Skills That Will Really Matter After An Economic Meltdown 'May 4, 2016 1:37 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)