What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Education: Hacks Praise Anything and Always with Enthusiasm 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'Somehow there is an endless supply of people willing to praise ridiculous, destructive ideas like Common Core. […]
- Why is Obama so Obsessed with Israel? 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'You might think that somebody would have explained the facts of life to Mr. Obama in the last six years. But Obama has a hard time listening to other people, especially if they have different ideas. […]
- Submit collective bargaining for govenrment worker unions to public scrutiny 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'By the time taxpayers discover that they’re saddled with exorbitant bills it’s already a fait accompli […]
- Obama's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Foreign Policy 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'Our current president's strategy regarding Iran is patently insane. […]
- How to Deal with Anti-Semitism on Campus 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'Two quite divergent views at UCLA. […]
- Education: Hacks Praise Anything and Always with Enthusiasm 'March 27, 2015 5:00 am'
- MSNBC's Matthews Misleads Audience on Indiana Religious Freedoms Law 'March 27, 2015 3:07 am'In his March 26 softball interview with former Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) -- "Barney's a good friend of mine, I hope we sell some books" -- Hardball host Chris Matthews misled his audience about the nature of a new law signed into effect in Indiana designed to protect the religious liberties of shop owners. […]Ken Shepherd
- Shock: CBS Covers Own Poll on Declining Support for Hillary Clinton Following E-Mail Scandal 'March 27, 2015 2:56 am'After the network morning and evening newscasts ignored a Reuters poll showing tumbling support for Hillary Clinton last week, the CBS Evening News bucked the trend and covered the results of its own poll that also found dwindling support for Clinton in light of recent scandals. While the program spent only 32 seconds on the results of the poll, anchor Scott […]Curtis Houck
- Labeling Overdose at the New York Times: Gabriel on 'Hard-Right...Right-Wing...Christian Right....Social Conservatives' 'March 27, 2015 2:36 am'Political reporter Trip Gabriel's front-page report from the Iowa hustings in Thursday's New York Times was, even by the paper's standards, an amazingly dense thicket of ideologically loaded labeling, with the word "conservative" or "hard-line" or "right wing" cropping up in seemingly every sentence, long after th […]Clay Waters
- Hillary's 'Super' Support Group: Adjectives Are Sexist, Not Actions 'March 27, 2015 2:20 am'New York Times reporter Amy Chozick was “warned” on Twitter by a group called “HRC Super Volunteers” against using so-called “sexist” words about Hillary Clinton. The words they deemed “coded sexism” include:“polarizing,” “calculating,” “disingenuous,” “insincere,” “ambitious,” “inevitable,” “entitled,” “over confident,” “secretive,” “will do anything to wi […]Tim Graham
- ABC, NBC Skip Report Detailing DEA Sex Parties Paid for by Drug Cartels 'March 27, 2015 1:32 am'ABC’s World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News ignored on Thursday night a scathing report that revealed how agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) attended so-called “sex parties” over a multi-year period while working in Colombia that were paid for by the very drug cartels that they were working to combat. Authored by the Department of Justic […]Curtis Houck
- MSNBC's Matthews Misleads Audience on Indiana Religious Freedoms Law 'March 27, 2015 3:07 am'
- Lawyer: Woman talking to police, kidnapping wasn't hoax 'March 27, 2015 7:06 am'By GILLIAN FLACCUS and ELLEN KNICKMEYER […]superadm
- Utility: Inspectors found faulty work before NYC blast 'March 27, 2015 7:06 am'By TOM HAYS and VERENA DOBNIK […]superadm
- Thai junta leader: I'll fight forced labor in fish industry 'March 27, 2015 7:06 am'By TODD PITMAN and THANYARAT DOKSONE […]superadm
- Sea otter rescued in California oil spill dies of shark bite 'March 27, 2015 7:06 am'[…]superadm
- Bo knows when not to change a thing; can Irish slay Goliath? 'March 27, 2015 6:36 am'By JIM LITKE […]superadm
- Lawyer: Woman talking to police, kidnapping wasn't hoax 'March 27, 2015 7:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Is Walker's Message Mixed on Citizenship? 'March 27, 2015 3:10 am'Caitlin Huey-Burns, RCPAs Scott Walker prepared to visit the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday, his stance on immigration reform is creating difficulties for him -- and causing some whiplash for his unofficial presidential campaign. The Wisconsin governor has billed himself as a ÂboldÂ conservative who can attract support from establishment-oriented Republicans […]
- Bomb Nobody: Stop Listening To John Bolton 'March 27, 2015 3:09 am'Sally Kohn, Daily Beast […]
- A Howling Success in Yemen 'March 27, 2015 3:07 am'James Taranto, Wall Street Journal […]
- Obama's Latest Concession To Iran 'March 27, 2015 3:06 am'John Hayward, Breitbart […]
- How Rand Paul Lost His Principles 'March 27, 2015 3:02 am'Simon Maloy, Salon […]
- Is Walker's Message Mixed on Citizenship? 'March 27, 2015 3:10 am'
- If You Are Not Thinking Tactically You Are Not A Survivalist 'March 26, 2015 5:27 pm'Most of us have never lived through a full spectrum crisis event... Therefore, it behooves us to NOT make detrimental assumptions where such an event is concerned. […]Contributing Author
- Car Shot With Taser by Border Agents Bursts Into Flames: “Just How Much is the Public Going to Take?” 'March 26, 2015 2:32 pm'According to the lawsuit, the border agents refused to help save the driver, who was burned. […]Mac Slavo
- Madness Coming To Gold Market: “There Are Thirty to Fifty Owners For Each Ounce of Gold That’s Out There” 'March 26, 2015 2:16 am'When the music finally stops there are going to be a lot of people who think they own a certain amount of gold but all they'll really be holding is a worthless paper ticket. […]Mac Slavo
- The 4 Point Globalist Plan to Replace AMERICA With AMERIKA 'March 25, 2015 8:57 pm'The methodology associated with the subjugation of the people of the United States can be accurately summarized into a four part plan with the final goal of the destruction of the United States. […]Contributing Author
- Water Wars Loom Over California As Farmers Lose Thousands of Jobs: “Wrestling Match Over Who Gets the Water” 'March 25, 2015 2:20 pm'Drying up water reserves are putting extreme pressure on our most precious resource. Ultimately, it could even threaten the food supply. […]Mac Slavo
- If You Are Not Thinking Tactically You Are Not A Survivalist 'March 26, 2015 5:27 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)