What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Creeping Sharia in Health Care 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'Muslim doctors, Muslim patients, Islamic supremacy, and the dhimmi West. […]
- Donald Trump and Noblesse Oblige in Politics 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'The nomination of Hillary Clinton by the Democratic Party as its standard bearer for the 2016 election displays the utter disdain the “ruling class” holds for the American people. […]
- Whither Social Conservatism? 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'More than one third of Americans call themselves "social conservatives." They should not be made by their party – Republican or Democrat – to sit in the back of the bus. […]
- Whom Does Putin Really Want in the White House? 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'Between the two U.S. presidential candidates, it's not Trump whose presidency would align best with the Russian strongman's interests. […]
- Why should I believe what Bill said about Hillary at the DNC? 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'Hillary’s over 700-member campaign staff and the media must remake Hillary’s image for the umpteenth time after forty years in public life because the truth is so unattractive. […]
- Creeping Sharia in Health Care 'July 28, 2016 5:00 am'
- Networks Gush: ‘Preacher’ Obama ‘at His Best,’ ‘a Chorus of Amens’ 'July 28, 2016 5:04 am'The journalists at ABC, CBS and NBC were beside themselves with gushing praise of Barack Obama’s address to the Democratic National Convention, Wednesday. Immediately after his speech, they hailed the President as a “preacher" and a “powerful” "lawyer." […]Scott Whitlock
- CNN: 'Nobody Can Talk About America Like Barack Obama,' 'Maybe Ronald Reagan' 'July 28, 2016 4:50 am'CNN went into full Barack Obama backing mode following his speech at the Democratic Nation Convention. Most of the panel looked and sounded as if they were moved to tears by his words as they all sang his praises. “Nobody can talk about America like Barack Obama, aside from maybe Ronald Reagan,” CNN’s Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger declared, “And that […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Networks Go Crazy for ‘Suburban Dad’ Tim Kaine’s ‘Spanish Lesson’ in DNC Speech 'July 28, 2016 4:36 am'Despite it drawing nowhere near the same levels of enthusiasm that other speeches drew in the 2016 Democratic National Convention (DNC) thus far, the “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC went into full spin mode late Wednesday hailing vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine’s personality as a “suburban dad” whose “extraordinary” Spanish-speaking skills made […]Curtis Houck
- NFL’s Richard Sherman Says ‘All Lives Matter,’ Huff Po Freaks Out 'July 28, 2016 4:30 am'Perhaps the true measure of how far a society has slipped into the abyss, is not by looking at what people say, but instead, looking at what people are not allowed to say. […]Dylan Gwinn
- ABC, NBC Hype Obama's 'Urgent,' 'Critical Speech' For Hillary at DNC 'July 28, 2016 3:57 am'On Wednesday, ABC's World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News both played up President Obama's planned speech to the Democratic National Convention as a key moment to promote Hillary Clinton. ABC's Cecilia Vega touted the President as "her most powerful ally." NBC's Andrea Mitchell counted the chief executive as one of "Clint […]Matthew Balan
- Networks Gush: ‘Preacher’ Obama ‘at His Best,’ ‘a Chorus of Amens’ 'July 28, 2016 5:04 am'
- Actors, delegates protest on quiet Day 3 of Dem convention 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Actors and delegates took center stage in smaller and more subdued protests by Bernie Sanders supporters on a mostly quiet Day 3 of the Democratic National Convention. […]Associated Press
- South Korean foundation launched to help former sex slaves 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea has launched a foundation planned to be funded by the Japanese government to provide support for South Korean women forced into sexual slavery by Japan's military in World War II. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Obama says Trump 'not really a facts guy' 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the Democratic National Convention (all times EDT): […]Associated Press
- Lapel pins with images of ex-NKorean ruler found in South 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean police found about 200 lapel pins bearing the image of late North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il strewn near the country's main international airport on Thursday, police officers said. […]Associated Press
- Lady Gaga putting on invite-only Democratic convention show 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'CAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Camden, one of the country's most impoverished cities, will get some time in the Democratic convention spotlight Thursday with some help from Lady Gaga. […]Associated Press
- Actors, delegates protest on quiet Day 3 of Dem convention 'July 28, 2016 5:30 am'
- George Stephanopoulos: All Eyes on Clinton at DNC Tonight 'July 28, 2016 4:20 pm'ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos breaks down the top stories unfolding on Hillary Clinton’s big night. […]
- What Clinton's Historic Speech Needs to Accomplish 'July 28, 2016 4:04 pm'She will formally accept her party’s nomination at the DNC tonight. […]
- Trump: 'I Was Being Sarcastic' About Russia Finding Clinton's Emails 'July 28, 2016 4:01 pm'Donald Trump said he was being “sarcastic” when he said he hopes Russia will find Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails from her years as secretary of state. […]
- Democratic National Convention 2016: Fact-Checking the Speakers 'July 28, 2016 3:57 pm'Every day, ABC News will be fact-checking speakers at the Democratic National Convention. […]
- Cops Save Armed Suspect from Burning Car in Dramatic Video 'July 28, 2016 3:51 pm'"These officers respect life, no matter who it is." […]
- George Stephanopoulos: All Eyes on Clinton at DNC Tonight 'July 28, 2016 4:20 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Do the Democrats Realize They Could Lose? 'July 28, 2016 3:35 am'Ben Domenech, The FederalistThe divides in the Democratic Party may be even more significant than the ones in the GOP, and Hillary Clinton has never been very good at unity. […]
- Why These Union Members & Lifelong Dems Back Trump 'July 28, 2016 3:35 am'Patricia Murphy, Daily BeastDavid Kemper and his wife are union members and lifelong Democrats. But the Kempers and their 20-year-old son, Nicholas, are planning to vote for Donald Trump in November. “Growing up we were very strong Democrats, but the Democrat party left us,” David Kemper said, standing at the back of a Ted Cruz barbecue near the Republican N […]
- The Democrats' Well-Deserved WikiLeaks Blowback 'July 28, 2016 3:35 am'Marc Thiessen, Washington PostOver at the CIA and the National Security Agency headquarters, they must be really enjoying watching Democrats in Philadelphia squirm over WikiLeaks’s exposure of tens of thousands of internal Democratic Party emails. There’s a word for what is happening in the intelligence community: Blowback. Throughout the entirety of the Oba […]
- Web People vs. Wall People 'July 28, 2016 3:34 am'Thomas Friedman, New York TimesYes, we’re having a national election right now. Yes, there are two parties running. But no, they are not the two parties that you think. It’s not “Democrats” versus “Republicans.” This election is really between “Wall People” and “Web People.” The primary focus of Wall People is finding a president who will turn off the fan — […]
- Presidential Politics in an Age of Celebrity 'July 28, 2016 3:34 am'Kevin Williamson, National Review […]
- Do the Democrats Realize They Could Lose? 'July 28, 2016 3:35 am'
- Payback: This Is WHY Vladimir Putin Wants To Take Hillary Down: “His Chance For Getting Even” 'July 27, 2016 10:11 pm'In a normal election year the American people might vehemently reject the intervention of a foreign power in the Presidential election. […]Mac Slavo
- Germany May Use Internal Army to Combat Terrorism As Europeans Told to “Expect Attacks” On a Daily Basis 'July 27, 2016 5:30 pm'Germany is preparing to use their internal army, as well as increased police forces, in the event of a large scale terror attack. […]Mac Slavo
- Rule of Law Has Collapsed: We Live in a Society Where “Individuals Are Treated As A Threat” 'July 27, 2016 3:45 pm'In truth, it is the elites that promote savagery as the core of globalism, though it is to be sure a highly sterilized and scientific form of savagery. […]Contributing Author
- Protesters Rage Against the DNC: “Hillary Didn’t Get the Nomination. The Nomination Was Stolen” 'July 27, 2016 12:56 pm'Corruption is officially "in" at the DNC as Hillary secures her place on the ticket, despite a wave of discontent among Bernie supporters. […]Mac Slavo
- Japan Has Sent A Massive Monetary Shock Wave Across the Planet: “Will Create A Big Upward Price Adjustment In Gold And Silver” 'July 27, 2016 2:11 am'This is a global game changer... […]Mac Slavo
- Payback: This Is WHY Vladimir Putin Wants To Take Hillary Down: “His Chance For Getting Even” 'July 27, 2016 10:11 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)