What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- A Black to Giuliani: 'Right on brother. Way to go Rudy!' 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'Rudy refreshingly showed some backbone. More of this, please! […]
- Economic and Religious Freedom: Mutually Reinforcing 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'Severe restrictions on religious freedom often have as much to do with seeking to shut down any sphere of life that is outside the government’s control. […]
- When Does the Use of Drones Turn into Abuse? 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'Within the strict confines of law, drones currently reside in a very gray area, due to the relatively short time they have been utilized. […]
- Hagel's Departure Reveals Obama's Underestimation of the Threat from the Islamic State 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'Ironically, President Obama’s biggest accomplishment against Islamic State may be to cause his successor to inherit a war. […]
- Thank a White Male 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'Before the turkey gets carved, it’s worth taking a moment to remember the accomplishments of a group commonly vilified in today's multicultural craze. […]
- A Black to Giuliani: 'Right on brother. Way to go Rudy!' 'November 27, 2014 6:00 am'
- NBC's Savannah Guthrie Softly Nudges Brown's Mother on Her Husband Spurring Ferguson Riots 'November 27, 2014 4:14 am'On Wednesday's Today, NBC co-host Savannah Guthrie confronted Michael Brown's mother, Leslie McSpadden, as gently as you possibly could about her husband encouraging the latest round of Ferguson rioting. After showing a video of Louis Head screaming "Burn this b--ch down," McSpadden refused to hold him accountable for the aftermath. Inst […]Tim Graham
- CNN's Mike Rowe Schools Liberal Troll's 'Virtual Lake of Spew' On His Facebook Page 'November 27, 2014 3:12 am'Mike Rowe, the former host of “Dirty Jobs” and now host of a new CNN series called “Somebody’s Gotta Do It”, is no stranger when it comes to attacks on his political beliefs. Recently, he was attacked on his own Facebook page by a liberal -- who incidentally tried to hock his liberal books by using Rowe’s Facebook page as a marketing platform (and did it po […]Melissa Mullins
- Networks Dodge Senate Democrat Saying the Timing of ObamaCare’s Passage Was a Mistake 'November 27, 2014 3:00 am'In speech at the National Press Club on Tuesday, New York’s senior Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer expressed regret over how Democrats handled their large majorities following the 2008 election in passing ObamaCare when they should have focused first on economic issues to address the recession. Since then, the remarks have received no coverage from any of t […]Curtis Houck
- Scarborough Says Cop Would Shoot Him If He Behaved Like Michael Brown 'November 27, 2014 12:10 am'During Wednesday's edition of MSNBC's Morning Joe program, Joe Scarborough asserted that if he behaved like 18-year-old Michael Brown did during the August 9 incident in Ferguson, Mo., a police officer would have reacted the same way Darren Wilson did even though the co-host is “a white guy.” “There are two criminal justice systems in America,” Sca […]Randy Hall
- 10 Ways Liberals Stuff Thanksgiving With Attacks On Capitalism 'November 26, 2014 9:19 pm'The Grinch stole Christmas, and liberals have been trying to steal Thanksgiving. Liberals are always looking for a platform to push their economic policies and bash capitalism via the media. Thanksgiving provides an opportunity for them to do both. Leading up to Turkey Day, liberals have consistently discovered inventive avenues for attacking businesses and […]Joseph Rossell
- NBC's Savannah Guthrie Softly Nudges Brown's Mother on Her Husband Spurring Ferguson Riots 'November 27, 2014 4:14 am'
- Pele doing 'fine' after move to special care unit 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'SAO PAULO (AP) — A Brazilian hospital says soccer great Pele has been transferred to a "special care" unit to be monitored while being treated for a urinary infection. The Albert Einstein hospital said in a statement Thursday that the 74-year-old Pele was transferred after his condition became unstable.read more […]superadm
- No. 9 UCLA must overcome Stanford for Pac-12 title 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'By GREG BEACHAM […]superadm
- California Burger King employee finds $100,000 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — An assistant manager at a Northern California Burger King found a backpack loaded with about $100,000 in a booth, but so far no one has come forward to claim it.read more […]superadm
- Mexico leader announces anti-crime crackdown 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'By MARK STEVENSON and JOSE ANTONIO RIVERA MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's president announced a nationwide anti-crime plan on Thursday, the same day police found the partly burned bodies of 11 men dumped on the side of a road in the southern state of Guerrero.read more […]superadm
- Expectant mom struck by car dies; baby born alive 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'PITTSBURGH (AP) — Authorities in Pittsburgh say a pregnant woman sitting outside a neighborhood drugstore was struck and killed when an elderly driver trying to park jumped the curb and pinned her against the wall. Her nearly full-term baby was delivered by cesarean section and remained in critical condition Wednesday night.read more […]superadm
- Pele doing 'fine' after move to special care unit 'November 27, 2014 9:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Grateful for the First Amendment 'November 27, 2014 3:48 pm'[…]
- Boehner's Shameful Lawsuit Against Obamacare 'November 27, 2014 3:45 pm'[…]
- "Team of Rivals"? More Like Team of Yes Men 'November 27, 2014 3:44 pm'[…]
- Thankful for What Matters 'November 27, 2014 3:43 pm'[…]
- Pilgrims and the Roots of Thanksgiving 'November 27, 2014 3:41 pm'Malcolm Gaskill, Wall St. JournalIn the fall of 1621, 50 English men and women and 90 Native Americans gathered at New Plymouth in Massachusetts. The colonists had arrived a year earlier on a leaky wine ship, the Mayflower, and built a hillside settlement overlooking the ocean, little more than a few wooden huts in a stockade. The first winter had been terri […]
- Grateful for the First Amendment 'November 27, 2014 3:48 pm'
- Watch As Car Plows Through Protesters In Minneapolis… Did Driver Act In Self Defense? 'November 26, 2014 9:30 pm'Should the driver have stopped and let the mob continue to attack his vehicle? Or, did he act in his own defense when he tried to exit a situation that was, from his perspective, bordering on the real possibility of injury or death? […]Mac Slavo
- TIME Justifies Ferguson Violence as Response to White Privilege: “Riots Are a Necessary Part of Evolution of Society” 'November 26, 2014 6:50 pm'For one TIME magazine writer, the acts of violence in Ferguson are an entitlement for those suffering racism. "Peaceful protesting is a luxury only available to those safely in mainstream culture." […]Mac Slavo
- National Guard Deployed to Ferguson… Armed With Automatic Weapons… SWAT Teams Blanket City 'November 26, 2014 4:50 am'Missouri State SWAT Teams Deployed across the city... Police warn crowds to disperse or face arrest... […]Mac Slavo
- This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust a Bank: Wells Fargo Refuses To Pay Woman What She’s Owed: “Practically Laughed At Me” 'November 25, 2014 8:55 pm'If you have your money at a bank then you should fully expect it to be disappeared at the very moment you need it most. […]Mac Slavo
- Debt: “Some Forms of Slavery Have Been Outlawed, But Most Insidious Form is More Pervasive Than Ever” 'November 25, 2014 6:05 pm'From the dawn of history, elites have always attempted to enslave humanity. In modern debt slavery, you become a “human resource” that is being exploited to serve the interests of others. […]Contributing Author
- Watch As Car Plows Through Protesters In Minneapolis… Did Driver Act In Self Defense? 'November 26, 2014 9:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)