What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Why the Midterms Didn't Surprise Me 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'In short? The two sides weren't equally matched and operated differently. […]
- Academic economic theories are damaging in the real world 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'One academic’s fury at a proposal in Ohio to teach actual economics to K-12 students reveals the intellectual chasm between academia and reality. […]
- Dreaming of America's Future 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'Ever since Rousseau and Marx, educated people have gotten drunk on various home-brews of social transformation liquor. […]
- Why Ukraine Deserves Strong Western Support 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'Respected conservatives like Tucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan are raising objections to our involvement in Ukraine, and they deserve to be heard. But I think they are wrong. […]
- Some Will Run, and Some Will Stay 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'After a disappointing midterm, there is nothing more important than getting your mind right for the road ahead. […]
- Why the Midterms Didn't Surprise Me 'November 28, 2022 6:00 am'
- CNN Reporter Finds Daylight Savings Time 'Sheds Light' on America's Structural Racism 'November 29, 2022 8:26 am'From the Everything Is Racist department, Paul Sacca at The Blaze pointed out that health reporter Jacqueline Howard ginned up a CNN.com article titled: "Daylight Saving Time sheds light on lack of sleep’s disproportionate impact in communities of color." Surprise, surprise -- Howard used to be a writer for The Huffington Post. It's a lateral […]Tim Graham
- MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle Suggests GOP is Party of Racists & Anti-Semites 'November 29, 2022 12:45 am'On MSNBC's low-rated show The 11th Hour, host Stephanie Ruhle during a segment on former President Donald Trump's dinner with white supremacist Nick Fuentes and anti-Semite and degenerate rapper Kanye West, Ruhle decided to smear the entire Republican Party by suggesting they are the party of racists and anti-Semites despite the fact that Republica […]Kevin Tober
- NewsBusters Podcast: Elon Musk vs. the 'Defamation' Censors 'November 28, 2022 10:57 pm'On MSNBC on Sunday, weekend host Katie Phang sounded furious about Elon Musk offering a Twitter "amnesty" to some banned users. She asked Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt about how the Left should "get the reins" on Twitter. They can't stand this "free speech" business. He said freedom of speech isn't fre […]Tim Graham
- NYT's Mara Gay: Modern GOP Was Founded on Backlash to Civil Rights 'November 28, 2022 10:45 pm'On MSNBC's The ReidOut, New York Times editorial board member and MSNBC analyst, Mara Gay proved that she knows very little about the civil rights movement or how the historic Civil Rights Act of 1964 was passed when she attempted to slime the "modern" Republican Party as being in opposition to civil rights. When in reality, the civil rights l […]Kevin Tober
- Nets Bury Cross-Dressing Biden Admin Official Charged With Felony Theft 'November 28, 2022 8:16 pm'On Monday, Fox News Digital reported that Sam Brinton, the deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition at the Department of Energy was charged with stealing women’s luggage at an airport before taking a “leave of absence” without anyone noticing. If convicted, Brinton could serve up to five years in prison and be fined $10,000 for theft. […]Kevin Tober
- CNN Reporter Finds Daylight Savings Time 'Sheds Light' on America's Structural Racism 'November 29, 2022 8:26 am'
- Northwest US to see heavy snowfall, South facing string of tornadoes 'November 29, 2022 1:40 am'Parts of the Northwest could get up to two feet of snow on Monday and Tuesday, as a cross-country storm will bring snow and tornadoes in parts of the U.S. […]
- Biden calls on Congress to head off potential rail strike 'November 29, 2022 12:39 am'Business groups are increasing the pressure on lawmakers to intervene. […]
- 5 officers charged for involvement in arrest that left New Haven man paralyzed 'November 29, 2022 12:31 am'Five New Haven police officers were charged over their involvement in an incident that left a Black man paralyzed in June while in police custody. […]
- Republicans in Ariz., Pa. counties decline to certify midterm election results 'November 29, 2022 12:16 am'Republicans on the election boards of Cochise County in Arizona and Luzerne County in Pennsylvania voted against motions to certify the election results there […]
- Supreme Court counsel defends Justice Alito after he denied allegation of 2014 leak 'November 29, 2022 12:12 am'The Supreme Court's counsel defended Justice Samuel Alito after Democrats publicly raised concerns about alleged ethics lapses […]
- Northwest US to see heavy snowfall, South facing string of tornadoes 'November 29, 2022 1:40 am'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- Twitter's CEO Is Now Twitter's Main Character 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'Elon Musk's disaster month at Twitter has come to a close. Let's discuss. […]
- ESG Is a Woke Scam Infecting Our Corporations 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'If traditional American values are to be changed, let it be done at the ballot box and not in some of America's most elite corporate boardrooms. […]
- Do You Have a Right Not To Be Lied To? 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'It's been weeks since the dramatic crumbling of his crypto empire, and we're still learning about the mess left behind by Bankman-Fried. […]
- Trump Gets Played in Mar-a-Lago Dinner 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'TRUMP GETS PLAYED. What is sure to be one of the weirder moments of the 2024 presidential campaign has just taken place before the campaign is even fully underway. […]
- Let's Talk About Biden Corruption 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'[…]
- Twitter's CEO Is Now Twitter's Main Character 'November 29, 2022 3:26 am'
- Presidents Trump and Biden Keep John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Secret 'November 28, 2022 11:30 pm'Fifty-nine years ago this week, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. These many years later, the United States government continues to hold in secret piles of information related to the assassination. […]Adam Dick
- Ruling Class Blames COVID Deaths Of The “Vaccinated” On Not Getting the Booster 'November 28, 2022 9:00 pm'Reports that more vaccinated people are continuing to die of COVID-19 have been surfacing even on mainstream media lately. It finally go to the point that even the ruling class's lap dogs had to address it. But they are blaming the deaths on the fact that people aren't getting the new booster shot. […]Mac Slavo
- Hawaii’s Mauna Loa Volcano Has Begun Erupting 'November 28, 2022 6:30 pm'After being quiet for 38 years, Hawaii's Mauna Loa volcano is erupting. On the same island (the Big Island or Kona) in 2018 Kilauea volcano erupted for four months. […]Mac Slavo
- NATO: There Will Be “Hard Times For Many” In Europe 'November 28, 2022 4:00 pm'Europeans are about to face numerous hardships due to the Ukraine conflict, NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg told Germany’s Welt an Sonntag newspaper on Sunday. He claimed that these hard times are due to rising food prices and shortages of energy while blaming it all on the war in Ukraine. […]Mac Slavo
- ‘Zombie’ Virus Reanimated After 50,000 Years In Siberian Permafrost 'November 28, 2022 1:30 pm'French researchers have reanimated over a dozen prehistoric viruses which have been trapped deep within the Siberian permafrost for nearly 50 million years, according to a pre-print study. […]Tyler Durden
- Presidents Trump and Biden Keep John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Secret 'November 28, 2022 11:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)