What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Jihad at Chautauqua 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'Shadi Hamid is a moderate, unweaponed jihadi, hoping to conquer by message, to convince his conditioned audience that his culture is superior. […]
- The Civil Rights Con 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'It all became clear to me when, while waiting for a flight a few months ago, I overheard a conversation between two women in their late thirties, who were apparently college professors or instructors, and a trio of college-age young adults. […]
- Trump vs. the Neo-Nazis 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'Nazi and other Alt-Right hatred for Donald Trump is clearly apparent in the record. […]
- Life in the Time of Thoughtcrime 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'Just when I thought I was inured enough to America's slow degradation, a series of recent events crystallized Alasdair MacIntyre's observation that barbarians are no longer beyond our borders but "have already been governing us for quite some time." […]
- Health Care: Is It Time to Replace the Majority Leader? 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'The only way congressional Republicans can redeem themselves is by doing what they promised. […]
- Jihad at Chautauqua 'August 17, 2017 5:00 am'
- Really Chuck? MSNBC’s Todd Aids in Promotion of Antifa ViolencePresident Trump drew tremendous criticism from the liberal media when he noted that there was violence in Charlottesville, Virginia “on all side.” But despite its own hammering of the President, MSNBC brought on a staunch supporter of Antifa during MTP Daily to champion their violent approach to stopping opponents, as they displayed in Charlottesville. Host […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- OWN’s 'Greenleaf' Premiere Continues Attack on Christian Gay Conversion TherapyOprah’s OWN Network premiered the latest season of its mega-church drama Greenleaf, which centers around Calvary World Ministries and the Greenleaf family who runs it, on Tuesday, August 15. The show picked back up where it left off…with a newly-divorced Christian father struggling with his gay desires. When we last left off, Kevin Saterlee (Tye White), rece […]Dawn Slusher
- Evil Reverend Quotes Bible While Drugging Town on Syfy's 'Blood Drive'It’s no secret that Hollywood takes joy in bashing Christianity. Syfy’s new show Blood Drive, which takes place in a dystopian world destroyed by fracking, just joined the slew of liberal TV shows with anti-Christian plotlines. Wednesday’s episode “Scar Tissue,” had lead characters Arthur (Alan Ritchson) and Grace (Christina Ochoa) held captive in a town whe […]Callista Ring
- New NBC Comedy 'Marlon:' White People 'Genetically Predisposed' to Be RacistIf you can pull yourself from the wall-to-wall coverage of President Trump for the third day in a row, you will find that NBC recently premiered its latest sitcom Marlon on August 16. Marlon focuses Marlon Williams (Marlon Wayans) keeping up a cordial relationship with his ex-wife Ashley (Essence Atkins) as they raise their kids together. In contrast with th […]Lindsay Kornick
- NBC Elevates White Nationalist, CBS Talks With Black Trump VotersIn the wake of President Trump’s wild press conference in the lobby of Trump Tower, the Big Three Networks put extra focus on Trump, along with questions about how he views race in the United States. So come Wednesday, NBC Nightly News aired a report where they sat down with a self-described white nationalist to hear him sing the praises of the President. In […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Really Chuck? MSNBC’s Todd Aids in Promotion of Antifa Violence
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- Trump Dumps on ‘Publicity Seeking Lindsey Graham,’ Jeff Flake 'August 17, 2017 10:56 am'President Trump’s first tweets came shortly before 6:30 a.m. Thursday. […]Susan Jones
- Malnourished ISIS Fighters in Raqqa Using Amphetamines to ‘Maintain Their Murderous Fervor’ 'August 17, 2017 9:47 am'Syrian Democratic Forces have cleared about 55 percent of Raqqa, a U.S. military spokesman said on Wednesday, but “desperate and fanatical terrorists” – now using amphetamines to “maintain their murderous fervor” -- are making the SDF “bleed for every inch” of land. […]Susan Jones
- Russian Gov’t Slams US for ‘Supplying Chemical Agents to Terrorists and Using Photos of Killed Children' 'August 17, 2017 8:40 am'“The fact is that the Western states and regional countries have directly or indirectly supplied banned poisonous substances to militants, terrorists and extremists active in Syria,” a Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said. […]Susan Jones
- Russia Accuses Obama of ‘Hypocrisy’ For Quoting Mandela on Race – But Ignoring Mandela's Support for Gaddafi 'August 17, 2017 8:23 am'Russia’s Foreign Ministry spokeswoman implied Wednesday that the former president invokes Nelson Mandela only when convenient. […]Susan Jones
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 8:51 pm'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'August 10, 2017 1:57 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'August 15, 2017 8:51 pm'
- Academia Growing Increasingly Authoritarian 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'Clay Routledge, QuilletteFor its own sake if nothing else. Pew Research Center recently released survey data showing that 58% Republicans and Republican-leaning Americans believe US colleges and universities have a negative impact on our nation, a number that has been steadily increasing over the last several years. Only 19% of Democrats and Democrat-leaning […]
- How the NRA Manipulates Gun Owners and the Media 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'Michael Luo, The New YorkerIn early April, the National Rifle Association published to YouTube and its video hub, NRATV, a lacerating monologue about the New York Times.Dana Loesch, a conservative commentator who had recently become a national spokeswoman for the association, speaks directly into the camera. “We the people have had it,” Loesch says. “We’ve h […]
- The Search for Police Racism Has Come to This 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'Heather Mac Donald, City JournalThe attempt to find systemic police bias has come to this: the difference between an officer saying “uh” and saying “that, that’s.” According to Stanford University researchers, police officers in Oakland, California, use one of those verbal tics more often with white drivers and the other more often with black drivers. If you […]
- Trump Won't Stop U.S. Hitting Paris Climate Targets 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'Michael Bloomberg, The Guardianhe global effort to confront climate change was hobbled for many years by the mistaken idea that only national governments and international rules could solve the problem. The Paris agreement, which recognizes and supports voluntary carbon-reduction efforts by cities, regions and businesses, was an important step in the right d […]
- Trump's Idea That Jobs Will Solve Racism Is Just Wrong 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'Dylan Matthews, VoxPresident Donald Trump has a theory about how to overcome America’s racial divides — and no, it doesn’t involve him clearly and forthrightly condemning the violent white supremacist rallies being carried out in his name by avowed racists and neo-Nazis. It involves jobs. […]
- Academia Growing Increasingly Authoritarian 'August 17, 2017 2:26 am'
- Michigan Environmental Agency Won’t Let Family Protect Their Home From 80ft Sand Dune 'August 17, 2017 12:27 am'"It's absolutely pathetic that they can take my rights away from me," […]Mac Slavo
- The Leftist Meltdowns Continue: Therapists Report A Massive Spike In Patients Suffering From “President Trump Stress Disorder” 'August 16, 2017 9:35 pm'What we're seeing on the Left is an epidemic of mental distress since Trump took office. […]Contributing Author
- Korean War Part II: Why It’s Probably Going To Happen 'August 16, 2017 7:32 pm'The American people, on both sides of the political spectrum, are becoming more galvanized around supporting a potential conflict with North Korea. For the establishment, war is a winning sell, at least for now. […]codewhisperer
- Why The Destruction Of The Durham Confederate Monument Is So Despicable 'August 16, 2017 7:33 am'This wasn't a monument to a particular individual. It wasn't a statue of a historical figure who was responsible for specific misdeeds. This was just a war memorial. […]Contributing Author
- This Is Why We Prepare: Terrorists Publish Plan To Strike A Critical Part Of America’s Infrastructure 'August 15, 2017 11:53 pm'"The results of these kind of operations are disastrous to the economy, especially if they occur regularly." […]Mac Slavo
- Michigan Environmental Agency Won’t Let Family Protect Their Home From 80ft Sand Dune 'August 17, 2017 12:27 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)