What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Junior Varsity Team in the White House 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'It is time for us to stop playing checkers while the Ayatollahs and Caliphs are playing chess […]
- Is Obama Wagging the Ebola Dog? 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'Obama has just discovered his pre-midterm election method of wagging the dog -- the deadly international threat of Ebola!!! […]
- CommieTsar Putin: Imperialist, Colonialist, Fascist 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'It might be wise for us and our NATO allies to take seriously Sun Tzu's admonition that we "Know the Enemy" – particularly when that enemy is actually headed in our direction. […]
- Taking Sides in the Muslim Civil War 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'The wrong side of everything […]
- Untrusted Washington 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'No administration in Gallup's polling history has had this much distrust from the American people. […]
- The Junior Varsity Team in the White House 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'
- Tapper to Jay Carney: Be 'Frank' About Middle East; Carney Blames Bush on Iraq 'September 18, 2014 10:01 pm'On Wednesday's The Lead, CNN's Jake Tapper tried to pull former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney out of acting like an apologist for President Obama. Tapper turned to his guest, who had just spent an entire segment defending his former boss's ISIS policy, and asked, "What is the difficulty in getting Arab allies to kick in with mili […]Matthew Balan
- NYT Reports Dismal Poll Stats for Obama; CBS Still Ignores 'September 18, 2014 9:38 pm'On Thursday morning, CBS continued to ignore key results of the latest CBS News/New York Times poll, which show President Obama’s approval rating at 40 percent and his foreign policy approval rating at only 34 percent. In contrast, the front-page New York Times article by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Dalia Sussman included dire statistics about the President’ […]Curtis Houck
- AP Tries to Make Horrid Homebuilding Numbers Palatable 'September 18, 2014 9:33 pm'The Census Bureau reported earlier today that seasonally adjusted housing starts and homebuilding permits fell by 14.4 percent and 5.6 percent, respectively, in August. The detail wasn't any better, as the two categories within each statistic — single-family and multiple-dwelling homes — also fell. You can tell that the news wasn't seen as good at […]Tom Blumer
- Priorities: NFL-Obsessed Networks Skip Jihad Killing Within U.S. 'September 18, 2014 9:05 pm'What do the networks consider vital information for their viewers? ABC, NBC and CBS again on Thursday offered the latest about the "firestorm" engulfing the National Football League. Yet, these same outlets have ignored a shocking act of domestic terrorism within the United States. Ali Muhammad Brown allegedly murdered 19-year-old Brendan Tevlin on […]Scott Whitlock
- MSNBC: Joe Biden's Offensive Gaffes Make Him 'Real' and 'Authentic' 'September 18, 2014 8:53 pm'During a segment on Thursday's Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC, fill-in host Kristen Welker noted Joe Biden making a string of gaffes – which included using an anti-Semitic slur – during a trip to Iowa, but then she and her guests proceeded to excuse his offensive remarks as merely being part of his charm. [Listen to the audio] The Washington Post […]Kyle Drennen
- Tapper to Jay Carney: Be 'Frank' About Middle East; Carney Blames Bush on Iraq 'September 18, 2014 10:01 pm'
- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes props 'September 18, 2014 10:10 pm'By TAMARA LUSH TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Busch Gardens theme parks removed some props from their Halloween attractions after people in Virginia complained about decapitated heads. This came in the wake of the beheadings of three westerners by Islamic state militants in the Middle East.read more […]superadm
- California woman doubts brother's role in wildfire 'September 18, 2014 10:10 pm'[…]superadm
- Jury won't consider deaths in Ga. salmonella trial 'September 18, 2014 10:10 pm'By RUSS BYNUM ALBANY, Ga. (AP) — A jury weighing criminal charges against the owner of a Georgia peanut plant blamed for a nationwide salmonella outbreak will decide the case without hearing one fact — that nine people died after eating the company's tainted peanut butter.read more […]superadm
- NFL domestic violence: What's next 'September 18, 2014 10:10 pm'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Jets' Vick says Goodell doing 'great job' 'September 18, 2014 10:09 pm'Green Bay Packers' Clay Matthews stops New York Jets' Michael Vick during the second half of an NFL football game Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014, in Green Bay, Wis. (AP Photo/Morry Gash) FLORHAM PARK, N.J.read more […]superadm
- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes props 'September 18, 2014 10:10 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Scotland's Day of Decision 'September 18, 2014 8:38 pm'[…]
- Hitting a Child Is Always Wrong 'September 18, 2014 8:37 pm'[…]
- Vaccine Rates Plummet Among LA "Entitled" 'September 18, 2014 8:30 pm'Gary Baum, Hollywood RptVaccination rates are plummeting at top Hollywood schools, from Malibu to Beverly Hills, from John Thomas Dye to Turning Point, where affluent, educated parents are opting out in shocking numbers (leaving some schools’ immunization rates on par with South Sudan) as an outbreak of potentially fatal whooping cough threatens L.A. like “w […]
- Paul Bringing Realism Back to Republican Party 'September 18, 2014 8:29 pm'Jason Zengerle, TNRWhen it comes to foreign policy, Rand Paul contains multitudes. He was for ending foreign aid to Israel before he was against it—before he was for it again but only after ending foreign aid to lots of other countries first. He was against building a fence along the U.S.-Mexican border before he was for one—and a “double-layered” fence at t […]
- WH Made Promise, Didn't Deliver 'September 18, 2014 8:28 pm'Rep Luis Gutierrez, RCP Changing LanesRep. Luis GutiÃ©rrez (D-IL) tells Tom Bevan what action President Obama owes the immigrant community. […]
- Scotland's Day of Decision 'September 18, 2014 8:38 pm'
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any “Credible Threats” 'September 18, 2014 6:12 pm'Seriously, what the hell is really going on here? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding “The Enemy” 'September 17, 2014 4:39 pm'You might want to ponder the possibility that the New World Order does not end with the fall of the American empire - it BEGINS with the fall of the American empire. […]Contributing Author
- How To Get a Family of Four Prepped for The Coming Collapse – In The Quickest and Easiest Way Possible… 'September 16, 2014 11:18 pm'If you had nothing prep-wise, and just starting out and wanted to be ready within the next month what would you do and buy to be prepared as quickly as possible? […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)