What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Anatomy of a Deception 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'The worst example of international diplomacy in history, with none other than the world’s leading state sponsor of Islamic terrorism, at a time when the free Western world is being plagued by a scourge of Islamic terrorism. […]
- The Symbiotic Relationship between Liberal Democrats and Hollywood 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'The multi-billion-dollar “Triangle of Truth” involving Washington, Hollywood, and educators goes on year after year. […]
- The #NeverTrump Rump’s Premature Glee 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'A Trump loss promises only that the fight continues and ratchets up. […]
- To Die for Chappaqua 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'How we descend into third-worldism in a Hillary Clinton presidency. […]
- Why Low-Information Voters Are Worrisome 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'If low-information voters constitute a large portion of today’s electorate, wouldn’t America’s Founders be right to fear for the republic’s future? […]
- The Anatomy of a Deception 'August 24, 2016 5:00 am'
- ABC Gives More Time to Clinton Health Conspiracy and Trump Than Charity Scandal 'August 24, 2016 4:11 am'News broke Tuesday via the Associated Press that, “At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs.” But that didn’t seem important enough for ABC who only gave the story a total of o […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Bozell & Graham Column: Hillary Clinton's Cakewalk with the Press 'August 24, 2016 2:54 am'The media coverage of the presidential race is so tilted to the Democrats that even liberal analysts feel obliged to declare it. USA Today media columnist Michael Wolff asserted that this campaign isn't between Trump and Clinton. It's between Trump and the media that have turned against him in a big way. "Now, appalled by their own creation, t […]Tim Graham
- ESPN’s ‘The Undefeated’ Turns Lochte into Symbol of White Privilege 'August 24, 2016 2:04 am'Much like Santiago, struggling to bring his heavily-damaged prize into shore, before being torn to shreds by predators watching to see how large and vulnerable his doomed catch has become, the liberal sports media is working overtime to cement the notion of Ryan Lochte as “Great White Villain,” before the Brazilian Police’s version of his gas station exploit […]Bruce Bookter
- Matthews, Guest Dismiss Scandal Questions About ‘Ethical,’ ‘Great’ Clinton Foundation 'August 24, 2016 2:04 am'With even traditional outlets like the Associated Press and liberal journalists raising concerns about the Clinton Foundation, MSNBC’s Hardball host Chris Matthews and EMILY’s List president Stephanie Schriock did their best on Tuesday to stave off the damage by making sure viewers knew that the foundation has been “very transparent and ethical” in doing “gr […]Curtis Houck
- New Republic Writer: ‘Liberal Media Bias’ a ‘Cliché,’ and Conservatives Should Stop Using It 'August 24, 2016 12:52 am'The “right-wing noise machine” helped make a mess for Republicans by giving “invaluable aid” to Donald Trump, declared Jeet Heer in a Friday piece. Nonetheless, Heer thinks that one positive consequence of Trump’s nomination is that “some in conservative media are…taking stock of how their own bad habits have enabled an unfit demagogue to become their party’ […]Tom Johnson
- ABC Gives More Time to Clinton Health Conspiracy and Trump Than Charity Scandal 'August 24, 2016 4:11 am'
- Official: FBI probing cyber breach of NY Times journalists 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI is investigating cyber intrusions targeting reporters of The New York Times and is looking into whether Russian intelligence agencies are responsible for the acts, a U.S. official said Tuesday. […]Associated Press
- Prosecutors: Groceries dispute spurred boy's fatal beating 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'PENNSAUKEN, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors say a New Jersey man accused of fatally beating his girlfriend's toddler son told the boy to "put up his hands" to fight while the couple argued over groceries. […]Associated Press
- New Mexico developer buying Isle of Capri Casinos property 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'WESTLAKE, La. (AP) — The Isle of Capri Casinos Inc. has agreed to sell its Westlake property for about $134.5 million to a New Mexico developer. […]Associated Press
- Manual advises how to avoid violent situations with the deaf 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — In North Carolina, where a deaf driver was shot and killed by a State Highway Patrol trooper, the state officers are trained on how to interact with deaf people and they are cautioned that such interactions can sometimes lead to tragic misunderstandings. […]Associated Press
- 3 injured after taxi goes on sidewalk, hits public toilet 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Authorities say three people are critically injured after a taxi jumped a curb onto a sidewalk and crashed against a public toilet in downtown San Francisco. […]Associated Press
- Official: FBI probing cyber breach of NY Times journalists 'August 23, 2016 11:30 pm'
- Dozens Killed, Widespread Damage After Strong Quake in Central Italy 'August 24, 2016 10:04 am'The major of an Italian town pleaded for help as emergency crews responded. […]
- Pence Stops for Haircut From Barber Who Doesn't Recognize Him 'August 24, 2016 9:43 am'"Woo, this is history, I'm telling you," said the barber. […]
- Turkey in Cross-Border Operation to Free IS-Held Syrian Town 'August 24, 2016 9:34 am'Turkey sends tanks across border into Syria amid operation to clear Syrian border town from Islamic State militants […]
- Pope Expresses 'Heartfelt Sorrow' For Italy Quake Victims 'August 24, 2016 9:04 am'The Pope addressed the unfolding tragedy, prayed for victims and survivors. […]
- Police: Man Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' in Australian Knife Attack 'August 24, 2016 8:52 am'Police say a French man shouting the Arabic phrase "Allahu akbar" stabbed a British woman to death and wounded two men in an attack at a hostel in northeast Australia […]
- Dozens Killed, Widespread Damage After Strong Quake in Central Italy 'August 24, 2016 10:04 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Priebus: Shakeup Will Push Trump Past Clinton 'August 24, 2016 4:26 am'Caitlin Huey-Burns, RealClearPolitics […]
- How Great Britain Won More Golds in Rio Than China 'August 24, 2016 4:25 am'Aamna Mohdin, QuartzTeam GB lands back in London today with its best medal haul in 108 years. […]
- Why Black Voters Are Rejecting Trump 'August 24, 2016 4:25 am'David Graham, The AtlanticPolling within the margin of error among African Americans, the Republican tries new outreachÃ¢??but his approach seems doomed to failure. […]
- Sean Hannity Is Donald Trump's Billy Mays 'August 24, 2016 4:25 am'David Marcus, The FederalistIn watching Sean HannityÃ¢??s farcical celebration of Donald Trump it becomes quite clear he is hosting an infomercial, just like Billy Mays. […]
- Dems Don't Get Blank Check From Black Voters 'August 24, 2016 4:25 am'Jesse Jackson, Chicago Sun-Times […]
- Priebus: Shakeup Will Push Trump Past Clinton 'August 24, 2016 4:26 am'
- Wikileaks E-Mails: Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue” 'August 24, 2016 12:14 am'"Wow that is spooky descriptive," wrote Clinton […]Contributing Author
- Humor: Hitler Finds Out Hillary Clinton Won’t Be Indicted By The FBI 'August 23, 2016 8:00 pm'"If I knew this was going to happen I would have invaded Arkansas instead of France!" […]Mac Slavo
- The Situation In Ukraine Is Serious: “We Don’t Rule Out A Full-Scale Russian Invasion” 'August 23, 2016 6:45 pm'The West and Ukraine are pushing buttons that may very well soon lead to war. […]Contributing Author
- The Hard Reality of Collapse: “You Will Eventually Be Responsible For Healing The Sick And Treating Wounds” 'August 23, 2016 5:46 pm'This is a genuine first step towards assuring your family's survival in dark times... […]Mac Slavo
- Bahrain Prince Donates $32M To Clinton Foundation, “Gets Access to Secretary of State” 'August 22, 2016 11:25 pm'The Hillary Clinton White House is one that is – and will be – very much for sale. […]Mac Slavo
- Wikileaks E-Mails: Hillary Looked Into Parkinson’s Drug After Suffering From “Decision Fatigue” 'August 24, 2016 12:14 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)