What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Going Home to the Reagan Years 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'Those who purposefully avoid repeating the successful lessons of history are fools, and historians will judge them as such. […]
- Bibi's Truth: Forty years of Liberal Betrayal 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'Allowing Iranian nukes is by far the most dangerous act of submission to violent Islam. […]
- Advocates or Recruiters? 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'The truth behind Muslim "civil rights" groups in the West. […]
- A Marxist View of the Democrats' Entitlement Economy 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'Everywhere Democrat bourgeoisie are in power, the middle-class workers are exploited and subjugated, while those who are in poverty are forced into the entitlementariat. […]
- Russian Money and Useful American Idiots: The Same Old Story 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'Some thorough investigative reporting reveals the connection between environmentalist groups and the Russian Bear. […]
- Going Home to the Reagan Years 'March 2, 2015 6:00 am'
- Kareem the Dream? WashPost Lauds NBA Legend's 'Vital, Dynamic' Liberal Voice on Race and Islam 'March 2, 2015 1:28 am'The Sunday Washington Post boosted NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar as a writer for Time magazine and a “new kind of public intellectual.” So what’s a little funny by the time you read through this puff piece is this: Where are the actual quotes from his political and religious commentary? There aren’t any. Post reporter Geoff Edgers wrote under the headline “ […]Tim Graham
- David Brooks: CPAC is the ‘Hardest of the Hardcore’ Conservatives 'March 1, 2015 8:39 pm'On Friday’s PBS NewsHour, New York Times columnists David Brooks and Mark Shields used their weekly appearance to trash the attendees of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) as representing the extreme far right of the Republican Party. […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Ron Fournier Defends Asking Politicians ‘Gotcha Questions’ 'March 1, 2015 8:02 pm'On Sunday, a panel on Fox News’ MediaBuzz discussed whether or not it was appropriate for journalists to ask politicians so-called “gotcha questions” and if Republicans are treated differently than their Democratic counterparts. […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Chuck Todd Claims GOP ‘Chose to Create’ DHS Funding Fight 'March 1, 2015 6:19 pm'On Sunday, Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd sat down with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) to discuss the ongoing battle over the President Obama’s executive action on immigration and its connection to funding for the Department of Homeland Security […]Jeffrey Meyer
- ABC’s Matthew Dowd: Ronald Reagan ‘Would Have Been Booed’ at CPAC 'March 1, 2015 4:30 pm'On Sunday, ABC’s This Week discussed the political fallout from the annual CPAC conference and the entire panel, excluding conservative radio talk show host Laura Ingraham, deemed the conservative gathering politically dangerous for any potential Republican presidential candidate. […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Kareem the Dream? WashPost Lauds NBA Legend's 'Vital, Dynamic' Liberal Voice on Race and Islam 'March 2, 2015 1:28 am'
- Israel says it foiled Gaza smuggling ring helping Hamas 'March 2, 2015 11:06 am'JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel says it has foiled a ring that smuggled iron, electronic equipment and other prohibited materials to Hamas to rebuild its infrastructure following last year's war.read more […]superadm
- Ukraine's leader urges peacekeeping mission for the east 'March 2, 2015 11:06 am'[…]superadm
- 10 Things to Know for Today 'March 2, 2015 11:06 am'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Feinstein: 'Compromise...Is Not A Dirty Word,' But 'I Do Not Believe That Will Happen' 'March 2, 2015 10:45 am'By: Susan Jones U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein (AP Photo/Eric Risberg) […]sjones
- Los Angeles police kill man in struggle captured on video 'March 2, 2015 10:36 am'By ANDREW DALTON LOS ANGELES (AP) — In a fatal encounter captured on video, three Los Angeles police officers shot and killed a man on the city's Skid Row during a struggle over one of the officers' guns, authorities said.read more […]superadm
- Israel says it foiled Gaza smuggling ring helping Hamas 'March 2, 2015 11:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Proper Size of Government Is Big 'March 2, 2015 3:48 am'James Roumell, Huffington Post […]
- In Health Law Case, Context Is Key 'March 2, 2015 3:43 am'Ruth Marcus, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- As with everything else here these days, the talk about the Affordable Care Act case before the Supreme Court this week will focus on ideological splits: Will any conservative justice join the four liberals all but certain to back the administration?In fact, the correct conservative legal position would be to rule fo […]
- On Obamacare, Be Prepared 'March 2, 2015 3:10 am'Capretta & Levin, Weekly Standard […]
- Putin's Culture of Fear and Death 'March 2, 2015 3:03 am'Garry Kasparov, Wall Street Journal […]
- Netanyahu's Dicey Political Bet 'March 2, 2015 2:58 am'Jackson Diehl, Washington Post […]
- The Proper Size of Government Is Big 'March 2, 2015 3:48 am'
- Billionaire Warns Of Total Collapse End Game Scenario: ‘No Way Out… Your Money Will Be Worthless’ 'March 2, 2015 1:26 am'The consequences of government machinations and central bank manipulations cannot be avoided. Average Americans, billionaires around the world, and even many politicians know this is a foregone […]Mac Slavo
- Attack On Arizona’s Internet Was the Beta Test for the Implementation of Martial Law 'March 1, 2015 9:36 pm'This was a very sophisticated operation in which these remotely located cables, in rough terrain were located and cut with precision. […]Contributing Author
- Obama’s Stealth AR-15 Gun Ban Targets Ammo: “No One Can Import, Sell or Even Produce It” 'February 27, 2015 10:48 pm'President Obama has adamantly stuck to one key promise – the one he made to the Brady Center to pursue gun control 'under the radar.' […]Mac Slavo
- Full Scale Simulation: New Study Reveals Where To Go When Civilization Collapses: “Head For The Hills” 'February 27, 2015 6:15 am'If there is ever an outbreak in the United States we are largely doomed, according to researchers. […]Mac Slavo
- The Federal Reserve Has Unleashed a “Virus Of Radical Monetary Policy”… and There’s No Going Back 'February 26, 2015 10:30 pm'The Federal Reserve unleashed a "virus" on global markets resulting is widespread distortions, and making economic life tough on the average person. […]Mac Slavo
- Billionaire Warns Of Total Collapse End Game Scenario: ‘No Way Out… Your Money Will Be Worthless’ 'March 2, 2015 1:26 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)