What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- More Than a Republican 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'There's another Senate race in Tennessee that deserves some scrutiny. […]
- The Radical Egalitarian Assault on the Big Apple 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'The plan is simple: kick out hard working Asians, many of whom are below the poverty line, from the city's academically elite high schools, and replace them with blacks and Hispanics […]
- Conservatives Seek Restoration, Not Nostalgia 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'Conservatives should look back not with pining, grieving nostalgia but with gratitude and a quest for guidance. […]
- Obama's Shameless Supporters 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'Mr. Obama’s appalling joke-telling immediately after comments on deeply-serious events has disconcerted almost everyone on the right and growing numbers in the liberal media and the left. […]
- Israel Does Not Violate the Laws of War in Gaza 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'The lestist attack on Israeli "war crimes" is in large part smoke and mirrors. […]
- More Than a Republican 'July 30, 2014 5:00 am'
- Paying the Price For Bias and Slop? In July, MSNBC Fell to Number Four in 25-54 Demo 'July 31, 2014 2:46 am'Oh, how the pathetic progs have fallen. Earlier today, the Hollywood Reporter told readers that MSNBC had a horrible July rating period. For the four weeks ended July 27, the self-described "lean forward" network saw "its total day average among the news demo of adults 25-54" drop by "33 percent from July 2013," causing it come […]Tom Blumer
- ABC Ignores Lois Lerner E-Mails Slamming Conservative 'Crazies;' CBS, NBC Notice 'July 31, 2014 2:30 am'ABC's World News stood out as the sole Big Three evening newscast on Wednesday to not cover the release of Lois Lerner's e-mails, where the former top IRS official slammed conservatives as "a**holes" and "crazies." Instead, the news program devoted full reports to the water main that burst on the campus of UCLA and the controver […]Matthew Balan
- Coulter Column: The Loophole Is Obama 'July 31, 2014 1:37 am'It's been reported everywhere -- The New York Times, The Washington Post, Fox News -- that the William Wilberforce Sex Trafficking Act requires that any non-Mexican children who show up on our border be admitted and given a hearing. (New York Times, July 7, 2014: "Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking.") The problem, we' […]Ann Coulter
- Brian Williams Fails to Mention Star of NBC's Upcoming Peter Pan Telecast is His Own Daughter 'July 31, 2014 1:20 am'On Wednesday's NBC Nightly News, Brian Williams left out a key detail from his news brief about his network's upcoming live production of Peter Pan. Williams noted that "Allison Williams will play the role of Peter Pan," but left out that the actress is his first-born child. During the 37-second news brief, the anchor mentioned that the y […]Matthew Balan
- Daily Beast Columnist Apologizes for Tweeting Conservatives 'Love Seeing Arabs Get Killed' 'July 31, 2014 1:02 am'Dean Obeidallah, a liberal columnist for the Daily Beast, ignited a firestorm last Friday, when he asked on Twitter: “Do conservatives defend [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu because they share the same values or because they love seeing Arabs get killed?” His answer? “Trick question: It's both.” Five tumultuous days later, the Arab-American […]Randy Hall
- Paying the Price For Bias and Slop? In July, MSNBC Fell to Number Four in 25-54 Demo 'July 31, 2014 2:46 am'
- Vegas victim: Crime spree was 'total terror' 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'[…]superadm
- Pipe break that flooded UCLA dumps 20M gallons 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'By MATT HAMILTON and KRYSTA FAURIA […]superadm
- Sheriff: Baby left in van outside doctor's office 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A 2-month old baby is recovering after being left for about an hour inside a hot minivan parked outside a doctor's office in Florida.read more […]superadm
- Bolt upset over report he criticized Glasgow Games 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'[…]superadm
- SF benefits from Pirates' blunder, ends skid at 6 'July 31, 2014 12:06 am'By JANIE McCAULEY […]superadm
- Vegas victim: Crime spree was 'total terror' 'July 31, 2014 12:07 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Zionism and Its Discontents 'July 30, 2014 7:51 pm'Roger Cohen, New York TimesMy great-grandfatherÂs brother, Michael Adler, was a distinguished rabbi who in 1916 compiled the ÂPrayer Book for Jewish Sailors and SoldiersÂ at the front during World War I. As Âchaplain,Â he toured battlefields administering last rites. At the end of the war he asked if British Jews had done their duty. […]
- Another Mom Arrested for Letting Kid Go to Park 'July 30, 2014 7:45 pm'Lenore Skenazy, ReasonA Port St. Lucie, Forida, mom has been arrested and charged with child neglect for daring to let her son, 7, play in the park half a mile from home. He was happily walking there when a busybody noticed him and asked where his mommy was. Then the busybody called the cops, since apparently no child should ever be outside without a private […]
- NLRB Hands Fast-Food Workers a Victory 'July 30, 2014 7:37 pm'Alec MacGillis, New RepublicThe news for America’s low-wage workers has been pretty bleak these past, oh, 30 or 40 years or so. Their pay has stagnated and their bargaining power has atrophied, even as their corporate overlords have seen their own profits and compensation soar. But there are signs of a brightening underway, and the latest one arrived Tuesday […]
- Ryan's Anti-Poverty Plan Sure Can't Hurt 'July 30, 2014 7:30 pm'Megan McArdle, BloombergOver at Slate, both Jamelle Bouie and Jordan Weissmann argue against Representative Paul Ryan’s new anti-poverty plan on the grounds that it is unnecessarily concerned with the small percentage of the population that is chronically poor. Here’s Weissmann: […]
- Republicans' Problem w/Black People 'July 30, 2014 7:23 pm'Jonathan Capehart, Washington PostOverall, I agree with Ron Christie’s argument in the Daily Beast on “how to really empower black voters nationwide.” The former special assistant to President George W. Bush and deputy assistant to Vice President Dick Cheney says, “Republicans need a positive message for people of color, and they need to state that message c […]
- Zionism and Its Discontents 'July 30, 2014 7:51 pm'
- What Will Happen First, An Economic Collapse or Martial Law? 'July 31, 2014 2:29 am'The global elite need a horrific war to rid themselves of the old system and usher in the new system. Out of chaos comes order. […]Contributing Author
- Killing, Dying, and Death: “A Combat Mindset and Acceptance of the Horrors of War” 'July 30, 2014 6:15 pm'I will use actual events I have experienced to demonstrate the reality of some of the points I want you to grasp. […]Contributing Author
- Congressional Report: Ebola Bio Kits Deployed to National Guard Units In All 50 States 'July 30, 2014 4:13 am'The portable systems are designed for "low probability, high consequence" scenarios. […]Mac Slavo
- Our Totalitarian Future: “Vicious Resource Wars, Violent Upheaval and Starvation for Millions” 'July 29, 2014 4:25 pm'Despots, dictators, and power hungry presidents arise in an atmosphere of fear, scarce resources, hopelessness, and misery. As the power of the central government grows the freedoms, liberties and rights of the people are diminished and ultimately relinquished. […]Mac Slavo
- Hotel California: L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID Chips 'July 29, 2014 1:40 am'The supervisor elaborated that the facility was not a prison, but that its population would be kept there “for their own health and safety.” […]Mac Slavo
- What Will Happen First, An Economic Collapse or Martial Law? 'July 31, 2014 2:29 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)