What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Torrents in Torrance 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'A member of Congress really should know what he's talking about before he decides to write on a topic – in this case, climate alarmism. […]
- Cuba and the 'State of Palestine' 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'Two darlings of Europe and (liberal) America – two destroyers of human rights. […]
- King Louie: The Greatest Racist of Them All? 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'Maybe if we were more sensible, we would realize that it is the stereotypes themselves that make racial diversity actually diverse. […]
- Mirror-imaging the Jihadis 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'Evil people commit evil because they enjoy committing evil, and their “grievances” are rationalizations that only the gullible -- or cynically opportunistic -- court. […]
- A Murder in Miami 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'Was the rabbi killed because he was Jewish? […]
- The Torrents in Torrance 'December 21, 2014 6:00 am'
- Daily Kos: Reagan ‘Convinced Americans That Democratic Government Was Un-American’ 'December 22, 2014 3:56 am'Mark Sumner contends that since the Reagan years, “conservatism has been more than just an argument about tax rates and regulat[ions]. It's become an open and honest war on the whole idea of governing.” […]Tom Johnson
- Bill Kristol Slams Howard Dean for Insisting GOP Has to Help Obama Pass Liberal Policy 'December 21, 2014 11:44 pm'Seven weeks since their seismic losses in the midterm elections, liberals continue mouthing their moronic mantra that the results were a mandate for Republicans to "get things done" with President Obama. On This Week with George Stephanopoulos today, uber-Dem Howard Dean trotted out a variation of the threadbare theme, that Republicans better work […]Jack Coleman
- WashPost Offers Worship to Stephen Colbert: 'Consummate Showman' Made 'Zeitgeist Gold' 'December 21, 2014 11:26 pm'Washington Post TV writer Hank Stuever didn’t refrain from the goo over the end of Stephen Colbert’s tenure at Comedy Central. His "Critic's Notebook" might have been too soaked with tears to be legible, but it made it into print. The Thursday headline was “The Colbert rapport: How he built a Nation.” The subhead was “Comedy Central’s consumma […]Tim Graham
- 'This Week' Uncovers Anti-Castro Protesters Displaying Really Bad Spelling in Public 'December 21, 2014 8:10 pm'It would have been more honest had ABC News simply stated its opinion that those opposed to the communist regime in Cuba are unreconstructed ignoramuses, but that would be asking a bit much. Instead, a photo was shown on "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" this morning that said as much without coming out and saying it. […]Jack Coleman
- MTP: Bill Richardson Takes Incorrect Cheap Shot at Jeb Bush Spanish Fluency 'December 21, 2014 8:01 pm'Former New Mexico governor and member of the Clinton cabinet, Bill Richardson, took a cheap shot at Jeb Bush on Meet The Press today. To make matters worse, his slam against Bush for poor Spanish language ability was completely wrong as we can see in a video interview with him in that idiom. […]P.J. Gladnick
- Daily Kos: Reagan ‘Convinced Americans That Democratic Government Was Un-American’ 'December 22, 2014 3:56 am'
- Raiders knock Bills out of playoffs with 26-24 win 'December 22, 2014 2:35 am'By JOSH DUBOW […]superadm
- Seahawks, Cardinals trade punts in first quarter 'December 22, 2014 2:35 am'By JOHN MARSHALL […]superadm
- AP sources: Yates tapped for deputy AG 'December 22, 2014 2:35 am'By ERIC TUCKER WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is preparing to nominate the top federal prosecutor in Atlanta to the No. 2 position at the Justice Department, according to two people familiar with the move. They said Sally Quillian Yates is Obama's pick for deputy attorney general. If confirmed by the Senate, she'll oversee day-to-day oper […]superadm
- South Korea lowers outlook on weak private sector 'December 22, 2014 2:35 am'By YOUKYUNG LEE SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea lowered its growth forecast for next year, citing persistently weak sentiment among consumers and businesses. The finance ministry said Monday that Asia's fourth-largest economy will expand 3.8 percent in 2015. Six months ago, it forecast 4.0 percent growth.read more […]superadm
- Police: Fugitive killed Florida officer 'December 22, 2014 2:06 am'TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (AP) — Florida authorities say a police officer was shot and killed in Tarpon Springs early Sunday. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that the shooting occurred at around 3 a.m. and that a suspect has been taken into custody.read more […]superadm
- Raiders knock Bills out of playoffs with 26-24 win 'December 22, 2014 2:35 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The United States of Anxiety 'December 21, 2014 6:03 pm'Kevin Williamson, National Review Online […]
- Police Union Declares War on de Blasio 'December 21, 2014 6:00 pm'Goldenberg, et al, Capital NY […]
- The Damage Rolling Stone Has Done 'December 21, 2014 5:57 pm'Amanda Bennett, Washington Post […]
- An Ambush & a Tragedy in Brooklyn 'December 21, 2014 5:55 pm'Nicholas Thompson, The New Yorker […]
- Sick Cheers for Cop Killer in Brooklyn 'December 21, 2014 5:52 pm'M.L. Nestel, The Daily Beast […]
- The United States of Anxiety 'December 21, 2014 6:03 pm'
- Ebola Cover Up: CDC Monitoring 1,400 Active Cases: “Government Effort To Control The Message” 'December 22, 2014 2:58 am'A lot of the media coverage has gone from overtime to almost nothing since they appointed the Ebola Czar, and I don't think that's any accident - I think it's a strategy. […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation: How to Remodel a Manufactured Home for Security 'December 21, 2014 6:50 pm'The main advantage is that you can literally have a large 1500 + square feet home set-up and ready to move into in under two days. […]Contributing Author
- Chart Points To Massive Slow Down: “This Is The Biggest Collapse In The ‘Trade’ Indicator Since Records Began” 'December 20, 2014 9:37 pm'We are sure it's nothing - since stock markets in China and The US are soaring - but deep, deep down in the heart of the real economies, there is a problem. […]Mac Slavo
- Sony Hackers Make New Demands… This Is What Happens When You Negotiate With Terrorists 'December 20, 2014 1:33 am'In the spirit of Kim Jong Il, Un and the rest of the world's dictators, the hackers now want all traces of the movie's existence removed from the annals of history... or else. […]Mac Slavo
- Dear Santa: Super Cool Last Minute Gifts: “Everyone Needs a War Hammer” 'December 19, 2014 6:11 pm'Here are some things that just might blow them away this year. […]Mac Slavo
- Ebola Cover Up: CDC Monitoring 1,400 Active Cases: “Government Effort To Control The Message” 'December 22, 2014 2:58 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)