What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Supreme Court Declines to Affirm Second Amendment Rights 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'It remains amazing that basic Constitutional rights could possibly be so easy to suppress. […]
- Smithsonian Magazine Exhumes Joe Pyne to Attack Today's Conservative Talkers 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'It is unfortunate that the respected Smithsonian Magazine, published by the largely federally funded Smithsonian Institution, would stoop to guilt by association – with two or three degrees of separation – to attack Sean Hannity, Rush Limbuagh, Mark Levin, and other conservative talkers. […]
- Do You Remember What You Didn't Like about Obamacare? 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'What was that string of Republican victories since Obamacare's enactment all about? […]
- Democrats are insulting the public with dire claims of deaths from Obamacare repeal 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'The very idea that having health insurance is what allows you to have health care is simply wrong. […]
- Slouching Towards Healthcare Reform 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'The overriding issues of American healthcare reform can be boiled down to two things: coverage and cost. […]
- Supreme Court Declines to Affirm Second Amendment Rights 'June 28, 2017 5:00 am'
- The View Insists: The Press Has ‘Always’ Been the WH’s Watchdog!As has become routine on The View, the liberal hosts ganged up on libertarian host Jedediah Bila Wednesday after she pointed out the mainstream media’s liberal bias. After Playboy's White House Correspondent threw a temper tantrum in yesterday’s press briefing, the panel criticized Trump's treatment of the media. Host Sunny Hostin gushed that the r […]Kristine Marsh
- Strange Spanish-Media Silence on Muslim Girl’s Death at Hands of Unauthorized ImmigrantThe unauthorized immigrant identity of the alleged murderer of a teenage Muslim girl in Virginia probably goes a long way towards explaining why the liberal media - and U.S. Spanish-language media in particular - have kept almost complete silence about the heinous crime. If the perpetrator of the crime had been a run-of-the-mill generic American, could there […]Valentina Humphrey, Ken Oliver
- CNN Reporter Thinks Trump Admin Is Endangering Media, Compares to ‘War Zone’CNN has become a self-serving propaganda mill for journalists the past few months, reaching a new level of shamelessness. Wednesday’s New Day ran the headline, “TRUMP WHITE HOUSE INTENSIFIES WAR WITH MEDIA,” with reporter Clarissa Ward (filling in for co-host Alisyn Camerota) worrying that by labeling the media as fake and such, that the White House is putti […]Alex Xenos
- Teen Vogue: Intersex People Are As Common As RedheadsTeen Vogue wants you to know that there is no shame in embracing who you really are. So they had “teen activists,” who identified as intersex, of course, do a video for their readers explaining what it means to be a non-traditional gender. The video started with, “Hi, I’m Emily, and I found out I was intersex when I was 10 years old.” Emily, with two other t […]Corinne Weaver
- Sad! Playboy Writer Complains to Serial Liar Brian Williams Over Press BriefingFollowing his increasingly infamous spat with Sarah Huckabee Sanders over the credibility of the media’s recent reporting, Brian Karem, writer for The Sentinel and Playboy, took to the airwaves to vent his concerns to other highly regarded news intellectuals. This eventually led him to the entirely credible, and not at all untrustworthy, person of Brian Will […]Kevin Baker
- The View Insists: The Press Has ‘Always’ Been the WH’s Watchdog!
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'Full program video. On Thursday night, December 9, 1999, at the Monarch Hotel in Washington, D.C., the Media Research Center presented the “DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias” culled from the MRC’s archive of news video and print publications from the 1990s. […]MRCTV
- Levin on CNN: They’re Not a News Organization Anymore 'June 28, 2017 6:09 pm'On his nationally syndicated radio show Tuesday, host Mark Levin criticized CNN, saying the network has “sold out” and is “not a news organization anymore.” […]Michael Morris
- Levin on CNN: They’re Not a News Organization Anymore 'June 28, 2017 5:58 pm'[…]MRCTV
- US Vet Inspired by God's Word Risked Life to Save Little Girl from ISIS 'June 28, 2017 5:51 pm'[…]MRCTV
- Strange Silence on Muslim Girl’s Death at Hands of Unauthorized Immigrant 'June 28, 2017 5:45 pm'ROBERTO RUIZ, ANCHOR, HECHOS NACIONAL TARDE, AZTECA AMERICA: A 17-year-old Muslim female was murdered, a young woman, was murdered while leaving a mosque in the City of Fairfax. Nabra Hassan was found in a nearby pond. And the principal suspect is the man who appears on screen, Darwin Martínez Torres, a 22-year-old who allegedly beat her before she died. […]MRCTV
- MRC’s DisHonors Awards for the Decade’s Most Outrageous Liberal Bias 'December 10, 2017 1:24 am'
- What we know about the 'kill switch' in ransomware attack 'June 28, 2017 6:23 pm'U.S. researcher has found a temporary "vaccine" against the attack. […]
- Human error to blame for NYC subway derailment 'June 28, 2017 6:22 pm'Transit officials said human error, not a track defect, is to blame for a subway train derailment in New York City on Tuesday morning that injured 34 people. […]
- WATCH: Rare Amur leopard cubs debut 'June 28, 2017 6:21 pm'Critically endangered Amur leopard cubs greeted the public for the first time at the Leipzig Zoo in Germany, three months after being born there. […]
- US to seek more security on international flights 'June 28, 2017 6:06 pm'The Homeland Security Department is set to announce new security for international flights bound to the United States […]
- Trump lawyers postpone filing complaint over Comey leak 'June 28, 2017 6:04 pm'Comey instructed a friend to share details of his conversations with Trump. […]
- What we know about the 'kill switch' in ransomware attack 'June 28, 2017 6:23 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- How Much Can One Strongman Change a Country? 'June 28, 2017 8:39 pm'Shadi Hamid, The AtlanticPoliticians—especially ideological ones—have to eventually deal with the “then what?” question. With Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s narrow victory in a tense April referendum granting him sweeping new powers (amid opposition allegations of voter fraud), he could very well dominate the country’s politics through 2029. He wou […]
- Could Donald Trump Be the End of CNN? 'June 28, 2017 7:14 pm'Rush Limbaugh, Rush Limbaugh ShowCould Donald Trump be the end of CNN? What a legacy that would be. We will answer that question, or we will explore it, on today’s excursion into broadcast excellence hosted by me, America’s Real Anchorman, Rush Limbaugh. Here we are at 800-282-2882. The email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us. […]
- Ivanka Trump Has a Lot to Learn 'June 28, 2017 7:13 pm'Jill Filipovic, CNNIt's fine for Ivanka Trump to stay out of politics, as long as she stays out of the Trump administration as well, writes Jill Filipovic […]
- The Cloak of 'Fear' 'June 28, 2017 7:13 pm'Jamelle Bouie, SlateWe grant police broad discretion to take lives. And we give them broad license to justify it. […]
- Process vs. Product: Why the Democrats Keep Losing 'June 28, 2017 7:13 pm'Roger Kimball, PJ MediaIn her much-read New York Times column “Donald Skunks the Democrats,” Maureen Dowd skates quite close to the truth before swerving off into mendacious Timesland fantasy. Writing in the aftermath of Jon Ossoff’s embarrassing defeat by Karen Handel in Georgia, Dowd begins by acknowledging the obvious: You know who is really sick and tire […]
- How Much Can One Strongman Change a Country? 'June 28, 2017 8:39 pm'
- Brandon Smith: “Next Phase of Collapse Will Include the End of the Dollar as We Know It” 'June 28, 2017 4:37 pm'It is important to understand what the Fed actually is — the Fed is a weapon. […]Contributing Author
- Watch: The Left Prepares For War With New “Self-Defense” Training Club 'June 28, 2017 4:05 am'Fortunately, we don't have to worry about them becoming competent street brawlers any time soon. […]Mac Slavo
- Researchers Discover That Social Media Posts Can Be Used To Predict Riots, Revolutions, And Even The Weather 'June 27, 2017 11:10 pm'And that's not all. The researchers found that social media posts could be used to predict disease outbreaks, future crimes, and the mental health of individual social media users. […]Mac Slavo
- The Power Grid Is Far More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks Than Most People Realize 'June 27, 2017 10:30 pm'Malware can induce what’s often referred to as a cascading failure […]Contributing Author
- White House Claims Assad Preparing For Another Chemical Attack: “He And His Military Will Pay A Heavy Price” 'June 27, 2017 9:05 pm'There are forces at work, either among the rebel factions in Syria, or within the Deep State, that are trying to push our country into a full blown war with the Syrian government. […]Contributing Author
- Brandon Smith: “Next Phase of Collapse Will Include the End of the Dollar as We Know It” 'June 28, 2017 4:37 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)