What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Soaking the Rich to Pay (More Than) Their Fair Share for Social Security 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'It has nothing to do with the burden or lack thereof carried by the rich. It is because we want to throw money at the problem – preferably money belonging to someone else. […]
- Stop calling us ‘Islamophobes’! 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'Foreign Policy magazine has unloaded both barrels at those of us who ask questions and raise concerns about Islam. […]
- The Fallacies Undergirding the Current US Policy toward Iran 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'Every attempt to “open up” Iran to a friendlier stance toward the West in general and the United States in particular has been rebuffed. […]
- Put On the Full Armor of Man 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'One does not need to wear the prophet’s mantle in these latter days in order to decipher the writing on the wall concerning radical Islam. […]
- Sidwell Friends Leverages 'Grievance' Activist in 'Student-Led' Redskins Name Ban 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'Sidwell Friends makes itself a cog in a politically correct, anti-Indian, anti-American machine. […]
- Soaking the Rich to Pay (More Than) Their Fair Share for Social Security 'June 24, 2016 5:00 am'
- Nets Pity Obama: 'Crushing Disappointment' from Supreme Court Ruling 'June 24, 2016 2:30 am'The US Supreme Court dealt a major blow to President Barack Obama’s unilateral attempt to enact amnesty for illegal immigrants Thursday. And in response the “big three” networks let their feeling be known during their evening broadcast, where they threw a pity party for the president. “A crushing disappointment today for the Obama White House and the preside […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Univision Rummages Through Terrorist Apartment, Breaks Accidental News 'June 23, 2016 10:54 pm'In the midst of chasing an exclusive, Univision may have inadvertently broken a bigger story- namely by placing a timestamp on the disappearance of the Orlando shooter's wife. […]Jorge Bonilla
- Conservative Woman Told ‘Don’t Vote’ After Refusing to Base Vote on Gender on Netflix’s ‘Chelsea’ 'June 23, 2016 10:06 pm'Preceding an interview with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Chelsea Handler’s Netflix show episode titled “Paulsen, Pelosi & Ayahuasca” featured a small focus group of young, single women and an old, Armenian woman in a wine bar. The older woman’s job was to question them about gender identity politics. In Chelsea’s world, every woman must vote for H […]Matt Philbin
- WashPost Claims 'Redskins' Name Doomed by...Obama Girls' School Ban on Redskins Gear 'June 23, 2016 9:32 pm'Despite its own embarrassing poll result – that nine out of ten native Americans have no hostility to the Washington Redskins team name – The Washington Post is staunchly standing by its censorious liberal position. On Wednesday, they posted a staff editorial titled “Mr. Snyder’s losing battle with the next generation: Sidwell Friends bans Washington footbal […]Tim Graham
- Surprise: CNN Spotlights Foreign, Corporate Donations to Clinton Foundation 'June 23, 2016 9:28 pm'CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 on Wednesday refreshingly aired a full report on the questionable donations to the Clinton Foundation from foreign government and multi-national corporations. Drew Griffin noted that "there's no question the Clinton Foundation has received tens of millions of dollars from foreign governments," and pointed out tho […]Matthew Balan
- Nets Pity Obama: 'Crushing Disappointment' from Supreme Court Ruling 'June 24, 2016 2:30 am'
- 7 Indonesian tugboat crewmen abducted in Philippines 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Suspected militants in the southern Philippines boarded an Indonesian tugboat and abducted seven of 13 crew members in a third such attack in the volatile region, the Indonesian foreign minister said Friday. […]Associated Press
- EU chief Tusk confident in EU future: 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'BRUSSELS (AP) — EU chief Tusk confident in EU future: 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' […]Associated Press
- EU chief Tusk says bloc will meet without Britain at summit next week to assess its future 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'BRUSSELS (AP) — EU chief Tusk says bloc will meet without Britain at summit next week to assess its future. […]Associated Press
- Gay Cuban choir Mano a Mano embarks on first US tour 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gathered around a keyboard in Los Angeles, conductor Ernesto Lima Parets stopped his singers and told them to try again. […]Associated Press
- EU President Donald Tusk says that group is 'determined to keep our unity at 27' 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'BRUSSELS (AP) — EU President Donald Tusk says that group is 'determined to keep our unity at 27' […]Associated Press
- 7 Indonesian tugboat crewmen abducted in Philippines 'June 24, 2016 7:00 am'
- Lucas Abandons Plan to Build Museum in Chicago After Lawsuit 'June 24, 2016 6:32 pm'"Star Wars" creator George Lucas is abandoning plans to build his art museum in Chicago, blaming delays over a lawsuit from a parks group opposed to development along the city's prized lakefront […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 2:32 P.m. EDT 'June 24, 2016 6:32 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 2:32 p.m. EDT […]
- Pro-EU Scots, Northern Irish Eye UK Escape After Brexit Vote 'June 24, 2016 6:32 pm'The United Kingdom's stunning vote to depart the European Union could end in the break-up of the U.K. itself […]
- Judge Denies Lower Bail for Woman Accused of 'Gifting' Teen 'June 24, 2016 6:32 pm'A Pennsylvania woman charged with "gifting" her underage daughter to a man with whom the teenager has two children will remain locked up for now […]
- World Doping Watchdog Shuts Down Rio Olympic Laboratory 'June 24, 2016 6:31 pm'The World Anti-Doping Agency has stopped the laboratory in Rio de Janeiro from conducting tests just weeks before the Olympic Games open in the city […]
- Lucas Abandons Plan to Build Museum in Chicago After Lawsuit 'June 24, 2016 6:32 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- A Trump-Ryan Condominium 'June 24, 2016 11:49 am'Daniel Henninger, Wall Street JournalThe two sovereigns in the House of Ryan and the family of Trump can hang together or they surely are going to hang separately. […]
- High Court's Immigration Decision Hurts All of Us 'June 24, 2016 11:49 am'Roberto Gonzales, Washington PostNo one has to wonder about the enormous consequences of the Supreme Court’s decisionThursday to let stand a lower-court ruling blocking President Obama’s plan to protect from deportation millions of undocumented immigrants who are parents of citizens or permanent residents. All you have to do is look at how much the smaller p […]
- What Do Liberal Democrats Stand For in 2016? 'June 24, 2016 11:39 am'Fredrik deBoer, Washington PostIf you’re a liberal Democrat, you could be forgiven for feeling pretty smug these days. Though the convention is still to come, Hillary Clinton, the standard bearer of establishment Democrats, is virtually assured of getting the nomination. She seeks to follow eight years of a Democratic president, and 16 years out of the past […]
- The Supreme Court's Rebuke to President Obama's Overreach 'June 24, 2016 11:37 am'[…]
- Obama's Immigration Problem Will Become Someone Else's 'June 24, 2016 11:37 am'[…]
- A Trump-Ryan Condominium 'June 24, 2016 11:49 am'
- Shock Brexit Victory Sends Pound Plummeting As Gold Soars: “All Hell Is Breaking Loose” 'June 24, 2016 10:26 am'The victory for the "leave" campaign has triggered a massive shock response, which has only begun to play out for currencies and markets. […]Mac Slavo
- Democrats Whine About No Gun Control, As Rep. Says Citizens “Just Shouldn’t Need a Gun” 'June 23, 2016 8:08 pm'These are dangerous times indeed for the rights of all Americans, despite the really silly people who trying to steal them away. […]Mac Slavo
- Destructive Potential: West Coast Megaquake Probability “Significantly Greater” Than Most Thought 'June 23, 2016 1:30 pm'If you reside on the west coast, you are living on borrowed time. Stress has been building up along the San Andreas fault for more than a century. […]Contributing Author
- U.S. War Hawks Escalating Syrian War: “Could Lead to Direct Conflict With Russia and Iran” 'June 22, 2016 10:00 pm'A huge concern to all Americans should be the insane State Dept. cable in which war hawks urged President Obama to bomb Assad's government forces. […]Contributing Author
- Panic! Brits Feverishly Buy Foreign Currency on Eve of Brexit Vote: “Pound Would Decline Precipitously” 'June 22, 2016 9:00 pm'Absolute chaos could ensue for currencies, if the warnings hold true about markets and a Brexit. […]Mac Slavo
- Shock Brexit Victory Sends Pound Plummeting As Gold Soars: “All Hell Is Breaking Loose” 'June 24, 2016 10:26 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)