What was that about moral indignation at the appalling lack of protocol from Brewer to Obama, big guy? Whah? Read NewsBusters delicious bitch-slap here.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Liberalism's Newest Fake Gay 'Victim' 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'The Daniel Pierce viral video is the story of liberal arrogance in the face of disapproval. […]
- Redistribution and the Lesson the Left Refuses to Learn 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'The government continues pitching the notion that a man isn’t entitled to the fruits of his labor and industry, but only the portion of those fruits which the masses and the representatives governing them might allow […]
- Comparing Arab Crimes against Humanity: Hamas and ISIS 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'The U.N. Human Rights Council has strangely conflicting views about these two evil organizations. […]
- Slouching Towards the End of History 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'The fashioning of the City of Man is always subject to that same fatal flaw: that men cannot read the tea leaves of their own natures and are infatuated with their own intoxicating brilliance. […]
- Putin Goes Postal 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'Will the West finally realize that it can’t simply allow Putin to blithely seek to reestablish the USSR without a fight? […]
- Liberalism's Newest Fake Gay 'Victim' 'September 1, 2014 5:00 am'
- Feminist Rages Against 'Sex-Obsessed Christian Group' Spreading 'Myth' Of an Oversexed Pop Culture 'September 1, 2014 6:42 pm'Over at Salon.com, feminist writer Amanda Marcotte is as consistent as the Parents Television Council in addressing MTV. PTC thinks it's a smutty channel, especially due to buzz-baiting sexual pranks like the twerking of Miley Cyrus at the 2013 show. Marcotte thinks if anything, MTV is behind the curve of cultural progress. Marcotte believes that the […]Tim Graham
- Latest 'World News' Anchor David Muir Loves 'Cool Kid Obama,' Mocked Romney 'September 1, 2014 4:05 pm'Starting on Tuesday, ABC journalist David Muir will replace Diane Sawyer as the anchor of World News. Given the liberal legacy of predecessors like Peter Jennings and Sawyer, it's not surprising that Muir has a history of fawning over "cool kid" Barack Obama and attacking conservatives. The Media Research Center has compiled a Profile in Bias […]Scott Whitlock
- NBC's Dr. Nancy Snyderman: Joan Rivers Emergency Underlines Importance of Hospital Admitting Privileges 'September 1, 2014 3:09 pm'Comedienne Joan Rivers remains in critical condition today after going into respiratory and cardiac arrest August 29 during what has been described as a “routine throat procedure,” a “minor procedure,” and “outpatient surgery.” Rivers was rushed by ambulance from Yorkville Endoscopy to Mount Sinai Hospital, located nine blocks apart. read more […]Jill Stanek
- Al Franken Claims Republicans 'Don't Want Certain Americans to Vote' on Hmong TV 'September 1, 2014 2:15 pm'Al Franken is currently attempting to present to the general public the image of someone who is willing to forge alliances with Republican senators as well as avoiding controversy by engaging in sweet corn filibusters when answering campaign questions. It is all part of his campaign strategy, along with declining to schedule debates with his opponent, to ru […]P.J. Gladnick
- Dimwit! 17-Year-Old Actress Denounces Her Colleagues Who Won't Call Themselves Feminists 'September 1, 2014 1:17 pm'In May, actress Shailene Woodley upset the leftists by saying “No” to the question “Do you consider yourself a feminist?” Her first words to Time magazine were “No, because I love men.” Now actress Chloe Grace Moretz, five years younger than Woodley, is suggesting Woodley isn't very smart. In the September issue of the women's-beauty magazine Allur […]Tim Graham
- Feminist Rages Against 'Sex-Obsessed Christian Group' Spreading 'Myth' Of an Oversexed Pop Culture 'September 1, 2014 6:42 pm'
- No gray area: Beliefs shape views of Brown killing 'September 1, 2014 7:06 pm'By JESSE WASHINGTON ST. LOUIS (AP) — Many Americans are convinced there was no justification for a suburban St. Louis police officer to kill 18-year-old Michael Brown, because Brown was unarmed. Others are certain the shooting last month in Ferguson was justifiable because they believe Brown threatened the officer.read more […]superadm
- NY West Indian Day Parade marred by nearby slaying 'September 1, 2014 7:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Djokovic tops Kohlschreiber, reaches US Open QFs 'September 1, 2014 7:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Gronk promises he will play Sunday 'September 1, 2014 7:05 pm'FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Star tight end Rob Gronkowski stood in front of his Gillette Stadium locker Monday and announced he will be playing in the New England Patriots' opener at Miami this Sunday.read more […]superadm
- Serena Williams rolls to US Open quarters 'September 1, 2014 7:05 pm'By JAMES MARTINEZ […]superadm
- No gray area: Beliefs shape views of Brown killing 'September 1, 2014 7:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Atheist Call to Abort Disabled Is Doomed 'September 1, 2014 6:22 pm'Naomi Schaefer Riley, NY Post […]
- 5 Dates That Might Be 2014's Turning Point 'September 1, 2014 5:58 pm'John Dickerson, Slate […]
- When a President Should Stay Silent 'September 1, 2014 5:56 pm'John Podhoretz, Commentary […]
- The Magical President Doesn't Exist 'September 1, 2014 5:44 pm'Joan Walsh, Salon […]
- What to Do About Wages? 'September 1, 2014 5:36 pm'Kevin Williamson, National Review […]
- Atheist Call to Abort Disabled Is Doomed 'September 1, 2014 6:22 pm'
- U.S. Preps For Ebola Outbreak: Cases May Exceed 100,000 By December: “The Numbers Are Really Scary” 'September 1, 2014 7:54 pm'Researcher: "We all hope to see this NOT happening" […]Mac Slavo
- The Blueprint for World War III : “This War Will Be Utterly Devastating” 'August 30, 2014 9:43 pm'Your children picked a very bad time to be born. The only winners in what is coming will be the Satan-serving bankers who are bankrolling both sides of the coming conflict. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: “Once You Have These First Three Criteria Met, Then It’s Worth Defending” 'August 30, 2014 12:45 am'Finding the right balance between government regulations, gun ownership, resource availability, geography, proximity to cities and overall safety are all important considerations to make. […]Contributing Author
- Wall Street Admits That A Cyberattack Could Crash Our Banking System At Any Time 'August 29, 2014 3:38 pm'It is probably only a matter of time until we experience a technological 9/11. […]Contributing Author
- Massive 60% Stock Market Correction Coming: “Period Of Extreme Turmoil” 'August 28, 2014 7:18 pm'What happens next is anyone's guess, but given the seriousness of the crisis in 2008, we should expect the entire bottom to fall out of not only stock markets, but the economy and the U.S. dollar as well. […]Mac Slavo
- U.S. Preps For Ebola Outbreak: Cases May Exceed 100,000 By December: “The Numbers Are Really Scary” 'September 1, 2014 7:54 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)