One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama's Perfect Storm? 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'The Perfect Storm being created by the juncture of Ferguson and immigration policy point to a trial run of executive authority backed by lethal force […]
- Executive Amnesty: Will We Allow One Man to Fundamentally Transform America? 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'The illegals about to get Obama-stamped amnesty could not give a rat's derrière about what it means to be an American. […]
- Will Governors use their Powers to Stop Obama? 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'The one thing separating the rights and safety of citizens within a state from the indignities and transformational edicts of Mr. Obama and his attorney general are the state governors. […]
- Scottsboro, Ferguson, and Judge Horton 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'One could say that the reaction of the mob in Ferguson is the act of spitting on the tomb of Martin Luther King. […]
- If you like Jon Gruber, just remember Ira Magaziner! 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'This adviser was Grubering before Grubering was cool. […]
- Obama's Perfect Storm? 'November 21, 2014 6:00 am'
- Telemundo Celebrates Weakened U.S. Immigration Law Enforcement 'November 21, 2014 8:10 am'“There’s a lot to celebrate tonight,” Telemundo anchor José Díaz–Balart declared during Telemundo’s special coverage of President Obama’s Nov. 20 announcement of unilateral executive actions that include lifting the threat of deportation for 4.1 million unauthorized immigrants in the United States, along with eliminating the Secure Communities program of fed […]Ken Oliver-Méndez
- Newt Gingrich Blasts Obama’s Speech: ‘This Was a Gruber Speech’; ‘Simply Not Telling the Country the Truth’ 'November 21, 2014 5:52 am'Following President Barack Obama’s speech announcing his executive order on illegal immigration, CNN political commentator and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich unloaded on the President, likening his speech to statements made by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber and that those in the “elite” class “really underestimate” the disdain Americans have […]Curtis Houck
- Jonathan Chait: ‘Obviously Stupid’ For GOP to Shut Down Government Over Obama Immigration Action 'November 21, 2014 3:39 am'The New York magazine blogger speculates that some sort of “mental breakdown led [Republicans] to a place where [a shutdown] has received serious consideration” and claims such a move would be “almost a masterpiece of self-sabotage” for the GOP heading into 2016. […]Tom Johnson
- Networks Push Illegal Immigrants, Pro-Amnesty Group Ahead of Obama’s Speech 'November 21, 2014 3:38 am'Ahead of President Obama’s speech on immigration on Thursday night, the major broadcast networks all did their parts to push the arguments in favor of his executive amnesty ranging from a whole segment devoted to a family that would benefit from the President’s executive order to promoting one pro-amnesty group. On the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley, ove […]Curtis Houck
- Not National News: Dem Fundraiser — a 'Kingmaker' — Arrested on Child Sex Charges 'November 21, 2014 2:57 am'Brett M. Decker is a member of USA Today's Board of Contributors and "consulting director at the White House Writers Group." Early this evening, he effectively did double duty for the paper, both as a columnist and a journalist. Decker appears to be the first person to report visibly in a national publication that "influential gay rights […]Tom Blumer
- Telemundo Celebrates Weakened U.S. Immigration Law Enforcement 'November 21, 2014 8:10 am'
- Peterson says 'fresh start' might be best 'November 21, 2014 8:04 am'MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Adrian Peterson tells USA Today he realizes moving on from the Minnesota Vikings might be best for both sides.read more […]superadm
- Japan's lower house dissolved for snap election 'November 21, 2014 8:04 am'By MARI YAMAGUCHI […]superadm
- US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 'November 21, 2014 8:04 am'By DEB RIECHMANN ISTANBUL (AP) — Vice President Joe Biden on Friday will become the latest in a parade of U.S. officials trying to push Turkey to step up its role in the international coalition's fight against Islamic State extremists.read more […]superadm
- Quotations in the News 'November 21, 2014 8:04 am'By The Associated Press "To those members of Congress who question my authority to make our immigration system work better, or question the wisdom of me acting where Congress has failed, I have one answer: Pass a bill." — President Barack Obama, who unveiled executive actions on immigration to spare nearly 5 million people in the U.S. illegally fro […]superadm
- Cops: Woman killed ex, son on day engagement ended 'November 21, 2014 8:03 am'TOWNSHEND, Vt. (AP) — A woman accused of fatally shooting her fiance and his son on the day he ended their engagement pleaded not guilty Thursday to murder. Sixty-two-year-old Robin O'Neill is charged with two counts of second-degree murder and is being held without bail in the deaths of 60-year-old Steve Lott and 28-year-old Jamis Lott.read more […]superadm
- Peterson says 'fresh start' might be best 'November 21, 2014 8:04 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Next Prez and the Obama Way 'November 21, 2014 4:24 am'Kimberly Strassel, Wall Street Journal […]
- Democracy Is "The Biggest Loser" 'November 21, 2014 4:17 am'John Nichols, The Nation […]
- The Climate Pact Swindle 'November 21, 2014 4:10 am'Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post […]
- Obama Fulfills His Promise to Progressives 'November 21, 2014 3:46 am'Peter Beinart, The Atlantic […]
- No, Reagan Didn't Use Lawless Executive Order 'November 21, 2014 2:55 am'Gabriel Malor, Federalist […]
- The Next Prez and the Obama Way 'November 21, 2014 4:24 am'
- Rioters To Target Whites: “You Will Never Be Safe… Not You, Not Your Children” 'November 20, 2014 11:13 pm'You will never be safe, never in your life. None of you. Not you, not your children – none of you will be safe. […]Mac Slavo
- Senator Warns of Amnesty Backlash: “You Could See Anarchy, You Could See Violence” 'November 20, 2014 5:28 pm'As President Obama's executive order amnesty to millions becomes official news, heated and angry responses are flaring up into all out fighting words. […]Mac Slavo
- THESE HISTORIC VIDEOS Show What Ferguson Could Look Like During Martial Law and Unrest 'November 20, 2014 1:27 pm'While it may be effective at stopping superficial violence, declaring martial law and deploying National Guard troops provides an excuse for government to ignore the original reasons for “unrest.” […]Mac Slavo
- Network TV Blackout on Obama’s Amnesty Address: Only Univison, Telemundo to Carry Live Immigration Announcement 'November 20, 2014 12:02 am'It seems that the big four networks – ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox – have all opted out of broadcasting Obama's 15 minute amnesty announcement speech. […]Mac Slavo
- Man Who Leaked DHS Pictures Branded a Terrorist: “You Will Be Incarcerated” 'November 19, 2014 5:54 pm'Did you know that taking pictures of Department of Homeland Security vehicles and posting them on the internet could land you on a terrorist watch list, or even in prison? […]Mac Slavo
- Rioters To Target Whites: “You Will Never Be Safe… Not You, Not Your Children” 'November 20, 2014 11:13 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)