One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Left and Absolute Sexual Freedom 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'Incest, pedophilia, and all kinds of other sexual license back in vogue. Will the Christian Church step up to recover its 2,000-year-old commitment to sexuality and marriage? […]
- A 'Level Playing Field' for the Super Bowl 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'The concern of certain sports purists with unfair advantage probably stems from America’s obsession with “equality.” But equality in sports is fairly daft. […]
- Obama's Futile Quest for a Leftist Israeli Government 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'The Obama administration is eagerly anticipating the upcoming Israeli elections, in the hope that a new left wing labor administration will be able to make the necessary "concessions" in the name of peace. […]
- Psychopathic Behavior and Leaders 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'Highly qualified psychopaths are ambitious and manipulative and may represent three to four percent of corporate executives, not to mention poltiical leaders. […]
- Bergdahl and the Threat to American Democracy 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'The failure to move on the Bergdahl matter has created the impression that the critical barrier between the military and civilian leadership has been breached. […]
- The Left and Absolute Sexual Freedom 'February 1, 2015 6:00 am'
- NPR Challenges Its Own Sorry 'Whiteness of Public Radio' 'February 1, 2015 5:05 am'Washington Post media reporter Paul Farhi has chronicled the latest racial guilt exercise at National Public Radio. Blacks think there’s a “whiteness problem in public radio.” It sounds too white. A journalist named Chenjerai Kumanyika wants to put his black voice on when he gets in front of the microphone. He says his black friends turn off NPR because it s […]Tim Graham
- Time 2013 and WSJ 2015: 'Car of the Future' Will Still Use the Internal Combustion Engine; Al Gore Hardest Hit 'February 1, 2015 4:51 am'At the recent meeting of the world's elites in Davos, former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and former Mexican President Felipe Calderon circulated a proposal to ban cars in all major cities in the world by dense-packing their layouts. The cost, as I noted on Monday: a mere $90 trillion (that's right, trillion). It's telling in a foreboding sense […]Tom Blumer
- NYT Gins Up Poll as Excuse to Put 'Climate Change' on Front Page, Call GOP 'Out of Step' 'February 1, 2015 3:44 am'Not content with reporting the news, the New York Times on Saturday tried to manufacture its own, issuing a "climate change" poll with an environmental group, and putting it on the front page as news in order to push the paper's own left-wing alarmist view of global warming. […]Clay Waters
- NY Times Correction Completely Undercuts Premise of Item on U.S.-Netanyahu Spat 'February 1, 2015 2:23 am'Over at American Thinker, Thomas Lifson caught a damning admission the New York Times made in a correction to a Thursday piece by Carl Hulse and Jeremy W. Peters. The correction blew apart their write-up's entire premise, namely that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was trying to make amends with congressional Democrats and having to explain wh […]Tom Blumer
- Geez, Take a Walk: Politico Labor Reporter Wants to Unionize It Because Being 28 Is Hard 'January 31, 2015 11:50 pm'The world's smallest violin this week goes to Politico labor reporter Mike Elk. Elk, who has bragged about unionizing workplaces where he has previously toiled, is working on doing the same thing at the alleged news site, which is really a Democratic Party stenography machine posing as one. His major complaint, seen in an item by Erik Wemple at his Wash […]Tom Blumer
- NPR Challenges Its Own Sorry 'Whiteness of Public Radio' 'February 1, 2015 5:05 am'
- Court invader interrupts Australian Open men's final 'February 1, 2015 12:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Pope to visit Sarajevo to boost 'brotherhood and peace' 'February 1, 2015 12:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Jordan renews swap offer to free pilot held by Islamic State 'February 1, 2015 12:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Horror in Japan as video purports to show hostage beheaded 'February 1, 2015 11:36 am'By ELAINE KURTENBACH and YURI KAGEYAMA […]superadm
- Toddler wounds both parents with 1 shot from handgun 'February 1, 2015 11:35 am'ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Authorities say a 3-year-old boy got ahold of a handgun from his mother's purse and fired just one shot that wounded both his parents. Albuquerque police say the toddler apparently reached for an iPod but found the loaded weapon.read more […]superadm
- Court invader interrupts Australian Open men's final 'February 1, 2015 12:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Mitt Romney Bows to Good Sense 'January 31, 2015 4:22 pm'[…]
- Hillary Clinton's Libya Tapes 'January 31, 2015 4:21 pm'[…]
- Obamacare Is Helping Millions 'January 31, 2015 4:20 pm'[…]
- Another Growth Dip 'January 31, 2015 4:20 pm'[…]
- Al Michaels: Hoping for Triple Overtime 'January 31, 2015 4:19 pm'James Freeman, Wall St. JournalDespite a year of scandals on and off the field, the colossus of American sports looks poised to get even bigger. Myriad entertainment choices are slicing television audiences ever thinner, and sports like baseball face a diminishing, aging audience. Yet pro football remains one of the few constants with wide appeal in American […]
- Mitt Romney Bows to Good Sense 'January 31, 2015 4:22 pm'
- New Housing Bubble: Prices Up, Ownership Down, Wall Street a Mega-Landlord: “America is Becoming a Nation of Renters” 'January 31, 2015 8:32 am'Potential first time home buyers are being forced to rent instead, as homes are being bought up as rental assets, driving the American Dream down to abysmal levels. […]Mac Slavo
- “We’re on the Verge of a Crisis” and Global Currency Wars Are Triggering It 'January 30, 2015 11:08 pm'Currencies are tanking all across the globe, and a stronger U.S. dollar – a double-edged sword – is making export goods more expensive and hurting international business. […]Mac Slavo
- Putin Sends Nuclear Bombers Over English Channel: “Transponders Turned Off… Invisible to Air Traffic Control” 'January 30, 2015 7:15 pm'Bombers flew across a busy civilian air traffic corridor... Fighter jets scrambled... […]Mac Slavo
- Birth Pangs of the Next Depression: “If the Price of Oil Stays at This Level, We’re Going to Have a Total Financial Nightmare…” 'January 30, 2015 4:10 pm'We have passed countless economic signposts all signaling that a dangerous stretch of road lies ahead. […]Contributing Author
- Why The Elite Are Buying Secret Hideaways: “A Lot of Wealthy and Powerful People Are Quite Afraid Right Now” 'January 30, 2015 2:36 am'Wealth inequality, social alienation & political grievances threaten to spark domestic turmoil... […]Contributing Author
- New Housing Bubble: Prices Up, Ownership Down, Wall Street a Mega-Landlord: “America is Becoming a Nation of Renters” 'January 31, 2015 8:32 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)