One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- America's Number One Vote Suppressor? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'The president and his fellow progressives are also trying this campaign season to make “voter suppression” an election issue. […]
- Is ACORN behind violent unrest in Ferguson? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'ACORN has a new name, but the mission has not changed: gin up chaos and reap the rewards. […]
- Where is C. Everett Koop when We Need Him? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'We need a C. Everett Koop to step up to the plate now. We do not need another czar who will doubtless attempt more smoke and mirrors tactics to politicize a disease. […]
- The Politics of Psychopathology 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'Psychopathology is the driving wheel of Marxism. […]
- An End to Defensive Republicanism 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'For many Americans, sole knowledge of the ‘other party” is a menacing one provided by Democratic operatives, whose purpose is to scare them into voting the straight party line. […]
- America's Number One Vote Suppressor? 'October 22, 2014 5:00 am'
- NBC Covers UNC Academic Fraud Scandal, Yet Skipped Academically Fraudulent Democratic Senator 'October 23, 2014 5:22 am'On July 24, it was discovered that Senator John Walsh (D-Mont.) had plagiarized his thesis statement as part of earning a master’s degree from the United States Army War College and led to the College revoking his degree on October 10. Back on August 7, Walsh announced that he would not be seeking reelection (as he originally planned) and would leave office […]Curtis Houck
- Jeanne Shaheen's Ebola Opportunities Team 'October 23, 2014 2:16 am'In this year's midterm elections, New Hampshire's Scott Brown is taking on the slickest Democratic politician since John Edwards. Incumbent Sen. Jeanne Shaheen presents herself as a regular mom who "rearranges the dishes in the dishwasher if it is packed by someone else" -- as she told The Boston Globe when she ran for governor. […]Ann Coulter
- CBS, NBC Ignore Results of Michael Brown’s Autopsy 'October 23, 2014 2:15 am'On Wednesday, the results of the St. Louis County autopsy of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who died after being shot by Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson on August 9, were leaked to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch newspaper and largely supports Wilson’s claims that he had a physical altercation with Brown inside his police SUV. When it came to the ma […]Curtis Houck
- FBN's Dobbs Cites MRC Study on Media's 2014 Midterm Election Bias 'October 23, 2014 1:44 am'In a commentary segment on the October 22 edition of his eponymous Fox Business Network program, Lou Dobbs cited a brand-new study by the Media Research Center contrasting the liberal network media's coverage of the 2014 midterms, which is likely to be a Republican wave election tossing Democrats out of power in the Senate, with the 2006 election, in wh […]NB Staff
- Uh-Oh: American Women Less Than Thrilled With New Cast of 'The View' 'October 23, 2014 1:24 am'The Hollywood Reporter announced that despite a splashy premiere, the new crew on "The View" isn't stopping the bleeding, ratings-wise. They may seek out a fifth, younger co-host, an idea which sources say Rosie O'Donnell hates. […]Tim Graham
- NBC Covers UNC Academic Fraud Scandal, Yet Skipped Academically Fraudulent Democratic Senator 'October 23, 2014 5:22 am'
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'By SETH BORENSTEIN WASHINGTON (AP) — A newly rediscovered dinosaur has scientists pulling out descriptions like goofy and weird. Nearly 50 years ago, scientists found two large arm bones in Mongolia and figured they came from a fearsome dinosaur with killer claws. Now, the rest of the skeleton has been found, revealing that the beast is just weird.read more […]superadm
- Royals open 7-2 lead over Giants in Game 2 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'By RONALD BLUM […]superadm
- Giants, Royals tied at 2 in Game 2 of World Series 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'By HOWIE RUMBERG […]superadm
- Attorney says Kings' Voynov didn't hit girlfriend 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'By GREG BEACHAM […]superadm
- Kenny G doesn't support Hong Kong protesters 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'read more […]superadm
- Goofy dinosaur blends Barney and Jar Jar Binks 'October 23, 2014 3:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- IA Dems Try War on Women Against a Woman 'October 22, 2014 8:24 pm'Shane Goldmacher, NJ DES MOINES, Iowa—The night Joni Ernst won her party's nomination for Senate, she knew what was coming next. "Soon," she told supporters at her Republican victory party, "we'll be hearing about the 'war on women.' "Ernst, a state senator who served in Iraq as part of the Iowa National Guard, then fi […]
- Ben Bradlee's Joie de Journalism 'October 22, 2014 8:23 pm'Jill Abramson, TimeThe former top editor of the New York Times remembers the man who ran the Washington Post. 'Ben had total joie de journalism,' she writes. 'It oozed from every pore'“[Ben] Bradlee is luminescent.” The Washington Post April 19, 1981.This is the best description of him ever. Oddly, it was published as part of the long, pa […]
- MSNBC's Audience Less Liberal Than Some 'October 22, 2014 8:14 pm'Mollie Hemingway, FederalistThe Pew Research Journalism Project is looking at political polarization. In a new report, they determined the ideological composition of audiences for the media outlets they studied. Here’s a graphic showing where those audiences lie on the political spectrum: […]
- Would Strong Parties Mean Less Polarization? 'October 22, 2014 8:13 pm'Thomas Edsall, NY TimesEver since they emerged in the early 1800s, political parties have been a target of public scorn. But they have always had their defenders — a smaller, less influential camp that holds that parties are more beneficial than harmful because they play an essential role in mediating political disputes. […]
- James O'Keefe Strikes Again 'October 22, 2014 8:12 pm'John Fund, National ReviewMany liberals are adamant there is no threat of voter fraud that justifies efforts to improve the integrity of elections. “There is no real concrete evidence of voter fraud,” tweeted Donna Brazile, former acting chair of the Democratic National Committee, this week. “It’s a big ass lie.” […]
- IA Dems Try War on Women Against a Woman 'October 22, 2014 8:24 pm'
- “I’ll Come To Your Place When SHTF” – No You Won’t 'October 22, 2014 5:01 pm'I love my friends, but I will shoot you if I have to. I’m serious. Here’s why. […]Contributing Author
- Shock Interview: Ebola Czar Says Population Growth Is Top Issue Facing the World 'October 22, 2014 12:50 am'Is it possible the Mr. Klain has been appointed to serve a specific purpose for an agenda that goes well beyond prevention of an Ebola contagion? […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Guide: How To Position Yourself To Survive A Major TEOTWAWKI Event 'October 21, 2014 3:53 pm'These are but a few of the real questions that you need to ask yourself before even thinking about where to purchase that retreat property. Sound silly? No, these are not off the wall questions, as from them come the wise answers to your long-term happiness. […]Contributing Author
- Liberals Freak Out Over Texas Voter Identification Requirements: “Discriminatory Law” 'October 21, 2014 1:37 am'The move has liberals all over the country up in arms because the legislation opens the door for other states to move in lockstep with Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Leading Contrarian Economist: “We Are Coming In On The End Game Here” 'October 20, 2014 5:56 pm'It most likely will collapse along the lines of the U.S. dollar in response to the reality of no economic recovery... […]Mac Slavo
- “I’ll Come To Your Place When SHTF” – No You Won’t 'October 22, 2014 5:01 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)