One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Islam's 'Western Liberal Values'? 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'Can Muslims hold to Western liberal values and still be true to mainstream Islam? […]
- Designated Survivor: Should it be designated as Democrat propaganda? 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'Is Kiefer Sutherland, executive producer of Designated Survivor, an anti-American moonbat like Aaron Sorkin, Norman Lear, Michael Moore, Jill Soloway, or Oliver Stone? […]
- The Debate Schedule Helps Trump 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'Looking forward, things are only going to get better for The Donald – assuming he takes advantage. […]
- Why a Terrorist Attack Could Make Trump President 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'Remembering how you felt in the days after 9/11…whom would you vote for in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist attack? Now assume that you are an undecided or a NeverTrump. […]
- The Terrorist Study Abroad Program 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'Is the Muslim Student's Association a front for jihadi terrorism? […]
- Islam's 'Western Liberal Values'? 'September 30, 2016 5:00 am'
- 'The Good Place' Reveals Hollywood's Warped View of Heaven 'September 30, 2016 6:40 am'NBC’s The Good Place aired the fourth episode of its first season tonight titled, “Jason Mendoza,” demonstrating the exact image most of society has about Heaven: your spot must be earned through good works. […]Matt Philbin
- Bloomberg’s Heilemann: Bill Clinton ‘Wasn’t Impeached Over Lying’ 'September 30, 2016 3:45 am'Following the first presidential debate on Monday, Donald Trump has turned his sights onto former President Bill Clinton in an effort to rout Hillary Clinton. At a rally in New Hampshire Thursday Trump reminded the public that Bill was impeached in 1998 for lying in a sworn deposition. But Bloomberg’s John Heilemann on With All Due Respect pooh-poohed the at […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Spanish Nets Bury Comey Hearing With Machado Coverage 'September 30, 2016 2:36 am'Bias in the media is not just reflected in what is reported, but also through that which goes unreported. Yesterday, we found our most recent example of such biases. […]Jorge Bonilla
- CBS Touts the Clinton Campaign’s GOTV Effort in Early Voting Iowa 'September 30, 2016 1:47 am'With Election Day just 40 days way, 11 states have already opened their polls to those residents wishing to cast their ballot early. “And absentee ballots are being mailed now in 28 states and Washington, D.C.,” reported CBS Evening News anchor Scott Pelley, “Early access to the polls in Iowa was not lost on the Clinton campaign today.” And neither was it lo […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ‘West Wing’ Actor: Hillary’s Lifelong ‘Motivation’ Is to Help Kids, No Such Thing as ‘Rational’ GOP 'September 30, 2016 1:20 am'After stumping for Hillary Clinton with some of his fellow cast members from the former NBC show The West Wing, actor Bradley Whitford joined the Thursday edition of MSNBC’s Hardball to assure viewers that Hillary Clinton’s “motivation for her entire professional life has been to speak out for children, for women's rights, civil rights, rights for peopl […]Curtis Houck
- 'The Good Place' Reveals Hollywood's Warped View of Heaven 'September 30, 2016 6:40 am'
- Beijing's latest answer to pollution: the Smog Free Tower 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'BEIJING (AP) — In a city where smog routinely blankets the streets, a Dutch artist has offered an eccentric solution: a 6-meter (20-foot) metal structure that takes in smog and expels cleaner air. […]Associated Press
- Advantage Rosberg as F1 title fight resumes at stormy Sepang 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'SEPANG, Malaysia (AP) — Rainy weather may be the only thing that can stop Mercedes from clinching a third straight Formula One constructors' title at this weekend's Malaysian Grand Prix, as new championship leader Nico Rosberg seeks to capitalize on his current edge over teammate Lewis Hamilton. […]Associated Press
- Saudi Arabia may still fight back against 9/11 lawsuit bill 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia's lobbying and warnings to Congress were not enough to blunt the passing of legislation allowing families of Sept. 11 victims to sue the kingdom for the attacks. […]Associated Press
- Early votes: High interest buoys Clinton in key states 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — More people are seeking or casting early ballots in the critical states of North Carolina and Florida than at this point in 2012, with Hillary Clinton the likely benefactor, as early voting shows signs of surging nationwide. […]Associated Press
- Tumult to tranquility: Migrant family finds peace in Germany 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'ELZACH, Germany (AP) — They fled Iraq just ahead of an Islamic State group onslaught in which thousands of their fellow Yazidis were enslaved or slaughtered. Months as refugees on the fringes of Turkish society, a nearly fatal trip across the Aegean and a long trek through the Balkans and Austria north to Germany came next. […]Associated Press
- Beijing's latest answer to pollution: the Smog Free Tower 'September 29, 2016 10:00 am'
- Biden: Trump's Comments About Taxes 'Anger Me' 'September 30, 2016 5:43 am'The vice president slammed the GOP candidate's performance at the debate. […]
- Responders Describe Aftermath of NJ Train Station Crash 'September 30, 2016 4:33 am'Many workers from left the station nine hours after the crash. […]
- Hoboken Crash Reignites Debate Over Positive Train Control 'September 30, 2016 3:23 am'The NTSB is investigating the role PTC might have played. […]
- 6-Year-Old in 'Very Critical Condition' After SC School Shooting: Family 'September 30, 2016 2:43 am'The 6-year-old "died twice, and was revived, during medical transport and again during surgery," according to South Carolina Rep. Alex Clemmons, a family friend. […]
- California Wildfire Destroys 8 Homes, Injures Firefighter 'September 30, 2016 1:38 am'A wildfire in a mostly remote area of California's Santa Cruz Mountains has now destroyed eight homes and sent a firefighter to the hospital, officials said Thursday […]
- Biden: Trump's Comments About Taxes 'Anger Me' 'September 30, 2016 5:43 am'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Has Pope Francis Failed? 'September 30, 2016 3:21 pm'Matthew Schmitz, New York TimesWhen Pope Francis ascended to the chair of St. Peter in March 2013, the world looked on in wonder. Here at last was a pope in line with the times, a man who preferred spontaneous gestures to ritual forms. Francis paid his own hotel bill and eschewed the red shoes. Rather than move into the grand papal apartments, he settled in […]
- What If Muslim Immigrants Don't Want to Be "Like Us"? 'September 30, 2016 1:04 pm'Leon Hadar, National InterestWhen they discuss immigration policy, especially when it applies to the influx of hundreds of thousands of Muslims to the West, pundits don’t necessarily exhibit a liberal bias, or for that matter, a left-leaning view of the world. How would John Locke, Adam Smith or Karl Marx respond to the current debate? My guess is as good as […]
- The Politics of "The Shallows" 'September 30, 2016 1:04 pm'Peggy Noonan, Wall Street JournalDeclarations columnist Peggy Noonan writes that what ails American democracy is too much information and too little thought. […]
- How Mitch McConnell Won the Supreme Court Fight 'September 30, 2016 1:04 pm'Joan Biskupic, CNNSeptember was not a good month for Merrick Garland. […]
- Alicia Machado Is a Democratic Public Relations Scam 'September 30, 2016 1:04 pm'Mollie Hemingway, FederalistIn February 2012, the House Oversight Committee held a hearing about how an Obamacare mandate would harm religious liberty. These religious liberty concerns have been upheld at the Supreme Court all the way down, but were dismissed as illegitimate by Democratic leaders and their many allies in the media. […]
- Has Pope Francis Failed? 'September 30, 2016 3:21 pm'
- At Every Opportunity, a Pound of Flesh: “Turning Whole U.S. into a Debt Prison” 'September 30, 2016 1:30 pm'The American people are in bondage. According to the government, there are debts that its citizens can never repay. […]Contributing Author
- WTF? UK Police Captures “Invisible UFO” On Thermal Camera 'September 29, 2016 10:05 pm'A fascinating and mysterious flying object was caught on cameras by a police helicopter in South Wales in the UK. […]Mac Slavo
- Hillary Caught on Video “Using Hand Signals to Communicate With Moderator Lester Holt” 'September 29, 2016 9:10 pm'“Hillary Clinton used this gesture to signal Holt on [at least] six different occasions." […]Contributing Author
- Eerie: Hacked Emergency Message Foreshadowed Devastating NJ Train Crash: “Would You? Could You? On a Train?” 'September 29, 2016 8:16 pm'It is the hacked message that happened hours before that makes this tragic event truly creepy. […]Mac Slavo
- Germany Faces Another Banking Collapse; Orders Citizens to “Prepare for National Emergency” 'September 29, 2016 6:03 pm'Only weeks ago, the German government recommended that citizens prepare for a survival emergency. Was an impending economic collapse the reason why? […]Contributing Author
- At Every Opportunity, a Pound of Flesh: “Turning Whole U.S. into a Debt Prison” 'September 30, 2016 1:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)