One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Should the U.S. glorify Nazi scientists? 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'The case against celebrity status for Nazi scientists who admittedly did a great deal for American national security after World War II. […]
- Will the real leader of the free world please stand up? 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'Who is the current leader? Angela Merkel of Germany? Stephen Harper of Canada? David Cameron of the U.K.? Or none of the above? […]
- America's Enemies in Hollywood Then and Now 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'Hollywood traitors still at it […]
- The Palestine Authority Does Not Have Clean Hands 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'The ICC case involving allegations that Israel committed war crimes or crimes against humanity should go no further. […]
- Calaveras County Makes the ACLU Hopping Mad 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'Officials bucking the ACLU and standing for religious freedom in the public square. […]
- Should the U.S. glorify Nazi scientists? 'March 1, 2015 6:00 am'
- Gun-Grabbing Geraldo: 'Far Too Many Creepy Untrained People with Deadly Weapons' 'March 1, 2015 3:52 am'Fox News host Geraldo Rivera made another outrageous statement regarding gun control, and his distaste for those who choose to exercise their right for the Second Amendment. On Friday’s Fox & Friends show, Geraldo was asked to comment on a recent story out of Pasadena, Texas about a mother who was “charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.” […]Tim Graham
- Frank Bruni's Bait and Switch: NYT Writer's Media Criticism Just an Excuse to Condemn Conservatives 'March 1, 2015 3:48 am'Frank Bruni's latest for the New York Times sported an intriguing title: "Despicable Us -- Scott Walker, the Media and the 2016 Presidential Campaign." Would Bruni be apologizing on behalf of both his paper and other outlets, which have had to retract false criticisms of Wisconsin's GOP governor? No. His media criticism was simply window […]Clay Waters
- Radio Lib Bill Press Hates Internet Paywalls, Except The One That Pays Him 'March 1, 2015 2:30 am'Who would have thought the reaction from the left to newly-imposed "net neutrality" regulations would provide such entertainment value in the form of amusing inanities? On his radio show Friday, former Crossfire host Bill Press and his guest, Julian Hattem, technology reporter for The Hill, provided a helpful roadmap for liberals', uh, thought […]Jack Coleman
- WashPost and Its Tabloid Boost HBO's John Oliver, 'Net Hero' for the Cyber Left 'March 1, 2015 1:48 am'The front page of Friday’s Washington Post wasn’t at all objective about the FCC’s imposition of a “net neutrality” regime. The headline was “FCC makes Internet history: PROVIDERS DEEMED PUBLIC UTILITIES / New regulations aim to keep Web fair and open.” The same thing happened on the cover of the Post’s Express tabloid, where liberal HBO host John Oliver was […]Tim Graham
- Classless and Spiteful: Jezebel's 'Update' to False Walker Sexual Assault Reporting Story 'March 1, 2015 12:45 am'As noted this morning (at NewsBusters; at BizzyBlog), Jezebel's Natasha Vargas-Cooper wrote a Friday morning hit piece directed at Scott Walker, Wisconsin's Republican Governor, calling him a "conservative werewolf" for including a provision in the Badger State's latest proposed budget to elminate the requirement that universities re […]Tom Blumer
- Gun-Grabbing Geraldo: 'Far Too Many Creepy Untrained People with Deadly Weapons' 'March 1, 2015 3:52 am'
- Israel's Netanyahu heads to Washington for Congress speech 'March 1, 2015 11:06 am'BEN GURION AIRPORT, Israel (AP) — Israel's prime minister says he is delivering a contentious speech to the U.S. Congress out of a "deep and genuine concern" for Israel's security. Benjamin Netanyahu said he will "do everything" to protect Israel. He spoke Sunday just before boarding a flight to Washington.read more […]superadm
- Migrants flock to EU door along Serbia's border with Hungary 'March 1, 2015 11:06 am'By MARKO DROBNJAKOVIC […]superadm
- Thousands to march in Moscow to mourn slain Boris Nemtsov 'March 1, 2015 11:06 am'[…]superadm
- Estonians vote in parliamentary election amid security fears 'March 1, 2015 11:06 am'TALLINN, Estonia (AP) — Estonians are voting for a new Parliament in an election dominated by economic issues and security concerns due to Russia's intervention in Ukraine.read more […]superadm
- Egypt court declares part of election law unconstitutional 'March 1, 2015 10:36 am'CAIRO (AP) — An Egyptian court has ruled as unconstitutional a clause in the election law that draws voting districts. The Supreme Constitutional Court's decision on Sunday could be used as grounds for delaying parliamentary elections due to start later this month and continue until May.read more […]superadm
- Israel's Netanyahu heads to Washington for Congress speech 'March 1, 2015 11:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Obama's Keystone Veto Message Difficult to Believe 'February 28, 2015 5:56 pm'[…]
- Undermining Children's Insurance 'February 28, 2015 5:54 pm'[…]
- Netanyahu Hurts Israel by Wading Into U.S. Politics 'February 28, 2015 5:53 pm'[…]
- The Murder of Boris Nemtsov 'February 28, 2015 5:52 pm'[…]
- France's Anti-Terror, Free-Market Socialist 'February 28, 2015 5:51 pm'Sohrab Ahmari, Wall St. Jrnl‘France has been struck very much at its heart by terrorism—jihadist terrorism and radical Islamism, because let us call things like they are.” […]
- Obama's Keystone Veto Message Difficult to Believe 'February 28, 2015 5:56 pm'
- Obama’s Stealth AR-15 Gun Ban Targets Ammo: “No One Can Import, Sell or Even Produce It” 'February 27, 2015 10:48 pm'President Obama has adamantly stuck to one key promise – the one he made to the Brady Center to pursue gun control 'under the radar.' […]Mac Slavo
- Full Scale Simulation: New Study Reveals Where To Go When Civilization Collapses: “Head For The Hills” 'February 27, 2015 6:15 am'If there is ever an outbreak in the United States we are largely doomed, according to researchers. […]Mac Slavo
- The Federal Reserve Has Unleashed a “Virus Of Radical Monetary Policy”… and There’s No Going Back 'February 26, 2015 10:30 pm'The Federal Reserve unleashed a "virus" on global markets resulting is widespread distortions, and making economic life tough on the average person. […]Mac Slavo
- “None of the Above”: Senator Wants Message of No Confidence on the Ballot 'February 26, 2015 8:07 pm'Voters have been almost helpless to "throw out the bums" even after realizing how corrupt and unlikeable they are. […]Mac Slavo
- The Controllers Are Terrified of a Federal Reserve Audit: “Too Important to Be Influenced by the People” 'February 25, 2015 9:58 pm'Janet Yellen is very alarmed that some members of Congress want to conduct a comprehensive audit of the Federal Reserve for the first time since it was created. […]Contributing Author
- Obama’s Stealth AR-15 Gun Ban Targets Ammo: “No One Can Import, Sell or Even Produce It” 'February 27, 2015 10:48 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)