One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Crony Capitalism and Progressive Desperation 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'Why progressives inevitably turn to crony capitalism. […]
- The Science Is Settled: Fracking Is Safe 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'That's right: science confirms the safety of hydraulic fracturing. […]
- Defending Salaita: Anti-Israel Profs Unite! 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'That's what it takes to defend the vile messages from a professor who seems to consider himself entitled to tenure at a prestigious university. […]
- Liberal BBC Asks, 'Is Sport Sexist?' While Promoting Inequality 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'It long ago became clear to me that, despite all the pretense, protesting and politicking, no one who has ever seriously thought about equality actually believes in it. […]
- Scotland and Separatism 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'Is separatism good or bad? […]
- Crony Capitalism and Progressive Desperation 'September 21, 2014 5:00 am'
- Bill Maher Returns to 'Fat Jokes' After Chris Christie Cleared of 'Bridgegate' Scandal 'September 21, 2014 8:47 pm'It's easy to tell when a popular Republican official who's been living under the shadow of a scandal gets good news: Comedians immediately go on the attack, even if it means dredging up tired, old clichés to do so. That was the case on HBO's Friday night Real Time With Bill Maher program, when the host unleashed a barrage of “fat jokes” agains […]Randy Hall
- Blogger: New Naomi Klein Book a ‘Weapon of Justice’ That ‘Completely Debunk[s]’ Conservatism 'September 21, 2014 8:41 pm'Klein, author of The Shock Doctrine, contends in the just-published This Changes Everything that radical economic changes are necessary to combat global warming. The Washington Monthly’s D.R. Tucker calls the new book “one of the greatest nonfiction works of all-time.” […]Tom Johnson
- Sunday Shows Hype Liberal Hopes: ‘Anti Anti-Tax Fever’ and GOP Mid-Term ‘Momentum Stalling’ 'September 21, 2014 7:10 pm'If it’s Sunday, it’s time to advance liberal hopes. NBC’s Meet the Press with Chuck Todd and ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos both opened by plugging segments which forwarded the hope liberal Democratic dreams are becoming reality. […]Brent Baker
- Hillary Rips Off Elizabeth Warren's 'Fighting Chance' Line 'September 21, 2014 1:44 pm'Should Fauxcahontas be flattered . . . or furious? The title of Elizabeth Warren's new book is "A Fighting Chance," a "rabble-rousing" rant by the populist from the Harvard faculty lounge. So here comes Hillary Clinton, who in a speech this week just happened to say "I want every one of our children to feel that they are inheri […]Mark Finkelstein
- Another Sunday LGBT Sermon from the WashPost: 'When No Gender Fits' 'September 21, 2014 1:10 pm'The Washington Post has made it clear that Sunday is not the Lord’s Day. It’s the best day for LGBT preaching. In 2012, they splashed across the front page “TRANSGENDER AT FIVE.” In this Sunday edition, it’s an 18-year-old girl: “WHEN NO GENDER FITS.” As usual, “the world” is having trouble sympathetically understanding girls who don’t want to be their “assi […]Tim Graham
- Bill Maher Returns to 'Fat Jokes' After Chris Christie Cleared of 'Bridgegate' Scandal 'September 21, 2014 8:47 pm'
- Global marches draw attention to climate change 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Thousands of people from across the nation are expected in New York City to participate in what's billed as the largest march ever on global warming. Organizers of Sunday's march say they want to raise awareness about climate change. Similar gatherings are scheduled in other cities worldwide, including Rio de Janeiro and Lagos, Nige […]superadm
- Backers seek expansion of civil rights death law 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'By JAY REEVES […]superadm
- Relatives: Vet arrested at White House needs help 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'By JOSH LEDERMAN […]superadm
- Police say rifle carried by ambush suspect found 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'By MARC LEVY and MARYCLAIRE DALE […]superadm
- Man seen with UVa student faces driving charge 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Police say a man seen with a University of Virginia student before she disappeared is being sought on an arrest warrant charging him with reckless driving.read more […]superadm
- Global marches draw attention to climate change 'September 21, 2014 10:07 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Willie Nelson: My Marijuana Miyagi 'September 21, 2014 5:22 pm'Maureen Dowd, New York TimesWASHINGTON — WHEN Willie Nelson invites you to get high with him on his bus, you go.The man is the patron saint of pot, after all, and I’m the poster girl for bad pot trips. […]
- Ferguson & Fairfax: Profiles in Official Cowardice 'September 21, 2014 5:20 pm'Carl M. Cannon, OCROne of the catalysts for the rage and rioting in Ferguson, Mo., was the sight of that poor teenagerÂs body lying face down in the street hour after hour.At 12:02 p.m. August 9, one of their officers shot unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown six times. By 12:05 p.m., a responding paramedic pronounced him dead. Yet his body was still there in […]
- Bribing People to Vote is a Terrible Idea 'September 21, 2014 5:15 pm'George Will, National ReviewThe pursuit of perfection is usually foredoomed, but the Los Angeles City Ethics Commission, which has a latitudinarian understanding of ethical behavior, has a perfectly awful idea. It is urging the City Council to consider ways of paying — starchier ethicists might call it bribing — people to vote.Some ideas are so loopy that th […]
- The NFL: A Beleaguered League 'September 21, 2014 5:13 pm'Ben McGrath, The New YorkerFor several years now, sports fans of a certain cast of mind have been declaring their intention to quit watching professional football, on moral grounds. What cast of mind is this? A rare or, perhaps, hypocritical one, to judge by the numbers, which show ever-higher TV ratings for the N.F.L., in spite of the drumbeat of grim news […]
- The Rape Epidemic Is a Fiction 'September 21, 2014 5:12 pm'Kevin Williamson, National ReviewRape is a vicious crime, one that disproportionately affects poor women and incarcerated men, but Barack Obama knows his voters, and so his recent remarks on the subject were focused not on penitentiaries, broken families, or Indian reservations but on college campuses, where the despicable crime is bound up in a broader femi […]
- Willie Nelson: My Marijuana Miyagi 'September 21, 2014 5:22 pm'
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'An insightful analysis focusing on essential criteria that should be on your checklist no matter where you're looking to live (or retreat to). […]Contributing Author
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'This is not some plot for a fictional novel. The legislation, Executive Orders, and secret procedures have been documented by countless researchers. Ignore them at your peril. […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any “Credible Threats” 'September 18, 2014 6:12 pm'Seriously, what the hell is really going on here? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)