One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Minimum Wage for Thee, But Not for Me 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'Rather than letting the business and worker negotiate a mutually fair wage, the know-better government is setting the wage […]
- A Solution to the Migration Crisis 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'The real “root cause”, the elephant in the room, for illegal immigration to Europe is ignored. […]
- Gun Lives Matter 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'Many leftists may doubt the existence of a transcendent human soul, but they are certain, if only at an unconscious level, that rather than mere inanimate tools, guns indeed have a life force of their own. […]
- Cheapening, Devaluing, and Diluting Citizenship 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'What makes a person "American" runs much deeper than legal status or outward appearances […]
- The Tyranny of Consensus 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'The idea that one can simply use popular poll results and prevailing opinions to define science-by-consensus is not at all new. In 1931, a book was published titled “100 Authors Against Einstein” refuting Albert Einstein’s theories of relativity. […]
- Minimum Wage for Thee, But Not for Me 'September 2, 2015 5:00 am'
- State-Run RT Stumbles, Inaccurately Reports Russian Space Launch 'September 3, 2015 3:58 am'RT, a media outlet funded by the Russian government, desperately needed a fact checker for its Wednesday article about the launch of a Russian Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station earlier in the day. The unsigned item reported that "the 500th Soyuz rocket has successfully lifted off from the Gagarin's Start launchpad marking a historic m […]Matthew Balan
- Networks Cheer ‘Unstoppable’ Iran Deal Despite Public Opposition; ‘a Done Deal’ 'September 3, 2015 2:11 am'On the heels of President Obama and Senate Democrats achieving the minimum threshold on Wednesday to preserve the Iran nuclear deal, the “big three” networks of ABC, CBS, and NBC applauded during their evening newscasts the “unstoppable” “done deal” that had Secretary of State John Kerry taking “a victory lap.” […]Curtis Houck
- Daily Beast Pundit: House Benghazi Committee a ‘Taxpayer-Funded Get Clinton Operation…a Fraud’ 'September 3, 2015 1:21 am'In his standup-comedy days, Steve Martin did a joke about imposing the death penalty for parking violations. Michael Tomasky suggests that the House Benghazi committee has a similarly disproportionate penalty in mind for Hillary Clinton over Emailgate: wrecking her presidential campaign. Tomasky acknowledged in a Wednesday column that Hillary “screwed up thi […]Tom Johnson
- How the Washington Post Flirts with Birtherism...Against Ted Cruz 'September 3, 2015 12:52 am'With the battle over the Iran deal heating up, Hillary Clinton’s e-mail troubles growing more severe, and more footage of Planned Parenthood’s callous harvesting of the organs of dead children coming to light, you would think the liberal print media would have their hands full. Rather than dwell on these stories, however, James Hohmann of the Washington Post […]Bryan Ballas
- CNN Spotlights 'Troubling Wave of Police Deaths' In Recent Weeks 'September 2, 2015 11:23 pm'CNN's Brian Todd zeroed in on the "horrifying recent pattern" of criminals murdering police officers during a report on Wednesday's Situation Room. Todd noted that "seven law enforcement officers [were] shot to death in a month – 24 officers shot and killed so far this year across America,"and reported that "the string of k […]Matthew Balan
- State-Run RT Stumbles, Inaccurately Reports Russian Space Launch 'September 3, 2015 3:58 am'
- Guatemala president ordered detained in corruption probe 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'GUATEMALA CITY (AP) — A Guatemalan judge has issued an unprecedented order to detain President Otto Perez Molina in a fraud scandal that has engulfed his government, dealing the most serious blow yet to entrenched political corruption in the Central American country. […]Associated Press
- Zimmerman homers twice, doubles as Nationals beat Cardinals 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'ST. LOUIS (AP) — Ryan Zimmerman homered twice, then doubled home the tiebreaking run in the eighth inning as the Washington Nationals ended their nine-game losing streak at St. Louis, beating the Cardinals 4-3 Wednesday night. […]Associated Press
- US Muslims hope new billboards reclaim Islam's message 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'BOSTON (AP) — Dozens of billboards with Muslim themes are sprouting nationwide, proclaiming what organizers say is the true message of Islam and its prophet, Muhammad: peace and justice, not extremism and violent jihad. […]Associated Press
- Latest on US Open: Bryan twins lament 'stars didn't align' 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on the U.S. Open (all times local): […]Associated Press
- 'Erroneous Zones' author, self-help guru Wayne W. Dyer dies 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — Wayne W. Dyer, who became a pied piper of the self-help movement with the 1976 publication of his runaway best-seller, "Your Erroneous Zones: Step-By-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life," has died at age 75. […]Associated Press
- Guatemala president ordered detained in corruption probe 'September 3, 2015 6:14 am'
- Tamil Leader Becomes Opposition Leader in Parliament 'September 3, 2015 6:09 am'Ethnic Tamil lawmaker becomes opposition leader in Sri Lanka for first time in decades […]
- Judge May Set Murder Trial in San Francisco Pier Shooting 'September 3, 2015 6:03 am'San Francisco judge mulls scheduling murder trial for suspect in middle of immigration debate […]
- US Muslims Hope New Billboards Reclaim Islam's Message 'September 3, 2015 6:02 am'US Muslims hope new billboards reclaim Islam's message of peace, justice amid violent attacks […]
- Judge May Set Murder Trial in San Francisco Pier Shooting 'September 3, 2015 5:58 am'San Francisco judge mulls scheduling murder trial for suspect in middle of immigration debate […]
- Moreland Leads Rangers to 4-3 Win Over Padres in 10 Innings 'September 3, 2015 5:56 am'Moreland doubles in go-ahead run in 10th to give Rangers 4-3 win over Padres […]
- Tamil Leader Becomes Opposition Leader in Parliament 'September 3, 2015 6:09 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- America's Ultimate Busybody Neighbor 'September 3, 2015 2:45 am'Heather Wilhelm, RCPSeveral months ago, I floated the idea of a fellowship program in which average Americans would board a bus, ride to Washington, D.C., and sit at a fancy bar for an hour or two. There, they could chat with big-ticket lobbyists, marvel at the money flying through the air, and mix it up with six-figure government employees who have very imp […]
- Healing the Nation's Wounds 'September 3, 2015 2:43 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington PostSAN FRANCISCO -- We have a choice to make.We can look at both violence and racism as scourges that all of us must join together to fight. Or we can turn the issues of crime and policing into fodder for racial and political division.In principle, it shouldn't be hard to recognize two truths.Too many young African-Americans hav […]
- Between Iraq and a Hawk Base 'September 2, 2015 11:06 pm'Robert Draper, New York Times Magazine […]
- What It Will Take to Win in 2016 'September 2, 2015 11:06 pm'William Galston, Wall Street Journal […]
- The Left's Deranged Attack on Justice Thomas 'September 2, 2015 11:05 pm'Betsy McCaughey, NY Post […]
- America's Ultimate Busybody Neighbor 'September 3, 2015 2:45 am'
- Deleting American History: Under New Standards, “U.S. Constitution Simply Ignored by Teachers” 'September 2, 2015 10:17 pm'Incredibly, public schools are now actually beginning to ignore altogether the founding of the United States, the Constitution and our rights. […]Mac Slavo
- Radio Host Calls For Race War: “It’s About To Go Down, It’s Open Season On Killing White People and Crackers” 'September 2, 2015 6:21 pm'The host directly told white people that angry black militants “will get you when you least expect it.” […]Contributing Author
- Number Of “Ultrapoor” Americans Has Doubled Since 1996: “Living on Almost Nothing” 'September 2, 2015 5:40 pm'When the next bubble bursts, it's hard to fathom how these people will survive in the new America. […]Mac Slavo
- Putin Targets US Monetary System: “Aims to Eliminate the US Dollar and the Euro From Trade” 'September 1, 2015 6:14 pm'Make no mistake, should the US dollar every come under attack, and it appears that the opening salvos have already been fired by Russia and China, then life as we have come to know it in America will come to a drastic and near immediate halt. […]Mac Slavo
- China Just Had ANOTHER Massive Chemical Explosion… But Why? 'September 1, 2015 1:00 pm'For the third time this month, the Chinese have witnessed a massive chemical explosion in one of their cities. […]Contributing Author
- Deleting American History: Under New Standards, “U.S. Constitution Simply Ignored by Teachers” 'September 2, 2015 10:17 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)