One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Obama's Plan to Snatch Your Savings 'December 5, 2013 6:04 am'No amount of money will ever be enough for the federal government. […]
- Food Stamps Fund Left-Wing Media 'December 5, 2013 6:04 am'You are paying for Mother Jones's interns. […]
- China Sea Crisis Deteriorates 'December 5, 2013 6:04 am'President Obama's greatest failures have been in foreign policy, and those failures pose immense danger to our nation. […]
- Targeting the Low-Information Voter 'December 5, 2013 6:03 am'Elizabeth Warren and Tom Harkin explain it all for you. […]
- Common Core Standards: Throwing Gasoline on a Fire 'December 5, 2013 6:03 am'Consider this headline: "Principals say Common Core tests make little kids vomit, pee their pants." […]
- Obama's Plan to Snatch Your Savings 'December 5, 2013 6:04 am'
- Chris Matthews: 'Pissant' Of Boehner To Blame Inaction On Divided Government 'December 5, 2013 2:15 pm'Martin Bashir was fired from MSNBC this week for his ugly scatalogical suggestion about Sarah Palin. But there was Chris Matthews on the same network this morning using a barnyard epithet to attack another Republican. On today's Morning Joe, Matthews called John Boehner's comments on divided government "pissant." That p-word has apparentl […]Mark Finkelstein
- Washington Post Leans Forward: Skips Any Mention of Martin Bashir Quitting While It Hypes White House Christmas Festivities 'December 5, 2013 1:45 pm'The Washington Post made no space in Thursday's newspaper for Martin Bashir's resignation from MSNBC. Instead, splashed in the story's natural spot at the top of the Style section came a story on a fake newsman -- Will Ferrell appearing at the Newseum in DC to plug "Anchorman 2." So much for the liberal notion that "news is wha […]Tim Graham
- Thomas Roberts Lectures Black Republican: GOP Trying To ‘Disenfranchise Voters' 'December 5, 2013 1:07 pm'It’s becoming clearer every day that the liberal hosts at MSNBC have no interest in giving conservatives a fair shake on their network. Time and time again, MSNBC hosts such as Thomas Roberts proudly slander Republicans of engaging in hateful acts such as a “war on women” or a “war on voting.” With such hostility towards conservatives at the network, it make […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Report: History Channel Plans Jesus Series With Horror Movie Makers 'December 5, 2013 12:56 pm'The History Channel has been mocked when it's tried to score better ratings by avoiding history altogether, as with its reality shows like "Ice Road Truckers." PBS mocked it with an ad campaign touting fake shows like "Knitting Wars." But now the channel is really inventing history. Nellie Andreeva at Deadline Hollywood reports the c […]Tim Graham
- Politico: Obamacare Causing Americans to Lose Their Doctors Is a 'New Weapon' for GOP 'December 5, 2013 11:44 am'Seung Min Kim and Jennifer Haberkorn at the Politico have apparently been living in hermetically sealed Beltway caves since early October. In an item which appeared Tuesday evening, the pair acted as if the idea that Americans stand a great chance of losing access to their current doctors and other medical providers as a result of signing up for a health car […]Tom Blumer
- Chris Matthews: 'Pissant' Of Boehner To Blame Inaction On Divided Government 'December 5, 2013 2:15 pm'
- Biden spotlights China treatment of US journalists 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'By JOSH LEDERMAN […]superadm
- France: C. African Republic intervention imminent 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Heavy gunfire is echoing across the capital of Central African Republic amid reported clashes between the mostly Muslim armed fighters who conread more […]superadm
- Gales hit Scotland, north Europe braces for storm 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'BERLIN (AP) — Northwestern Europe is bracing for a severe storm that forecasters say likely will bring gale-force winds and flooding in coastal areas.read more […]superadm
- Car bomb hits Yemen's Defense Ministry, killing 15 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'By AHMED AL-HAJ ADEN, Yemen (AP) — Military and hospital officials in Yemen say a large explosion at the Defense Ministry complex in the center of the capital, Sanaa, has wounded 20 people, many of read more […]superadm
- Bollywood star to face new trial in 2002 case 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'NEW DELHI (AP) — Indian movie star Salman Khan will face a fresh trial on a homicide charge for a fatal road accident more than 11 years ago.read more […]superadm
- Biden spotlights China treatment of US journalists 'December 5, 2013 10:04 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- The Coming Global Wealth Tax 'December 4, 2013 7:18 pm'Romain Hatchuel, Wall Street JournalBetween ObamaCare, Iran and last quarter's uptick in U.S. economic growth, taxpayers these days may be distracted from several dangers to come. But households from the United States to Europe and Japan may soon face fiscal shocks worse than any market crash. The White House and New York Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio aren […]
- Long Way to Go After Illinois Pension Deal 'December 4, 2013 1:49 pm'[…]
- Time for a Pause on Obamacare 'December 4, 2013 1:48 pm'[…]
- Detroit Must Get to "Heavy Lifting" 'December 4, 2013 1:47 pm'[…]
- Obstacles Ahead, But the Health Law Is Worth It 'December 4, 2013 1:44 pm'[…]
- The Coming Global Wealth Tax 'December 4, 2013 7:18 pm'
- Stunnning Chart: Today’s Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929… 'December 5, 2013 1:19 am'Is there a major financial crash in our near future? […]Mac Slavo
- Update: Radioactive Material Hijacked In Mexico Found Abandoned 'December 4, 2013 6:19 pm'Consider the panic that would ensue should such a device be detonated on U.S. soil... and prepare accordingly. […]Mac Slavo
- VAPORIZED: Detroit Obliterates Retirement Funds: 80% Cuts to Pensioners: “This Is Going to Affect Everyone” 'December 3, 2013 6:41 pm'They are coming for the money - YOUR money - because they will be left with no other choice. […]Mac Slavo
- 15 Signs That We Are Near The Peak Of An Absolutely Massive Stock Market Bubble 'December 2, 2013 8:57 pm'A bubble is always the biggest right before it bursts... […]Contributing Author
- It Will Implode: “We Will See The Demise of the Dollar” 'December 1, 2013 5:41 am'The complex of potential future problems will be based on the same problems that caused the 2008 downturn... […]Mac Slavo
- Stunnning Chart: Today’s Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929… 'December 5, 2013 1:19 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)