One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Finally, Abstinence Triumphs! 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'The triumph of abstinence education should be encouraging to pro-life, pro-marriage, and pro-family activists, scholars, and legislators. […]
- Thought Experiment: Congressional Entropy 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'The idea is magic, in that it’s transformative and incredibly illustrative – and fanciful in that it’s never going to happen. […]
- Summoning the Mockingbird Mob 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'The intellectual playbook about race relations in America, the theory intellectuals embrace, is and has been for a long time the novel To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. […]
- Notable Names Missing from Hollywood Letter Supporting Israel 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'Some of the biggest, most prominent Israel supporters who are also Jewish have remained silent – specifically Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, and Barbra Streisand. […]
- Islamic Terrorism and the Power of Ideas 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'Islamic terrorism won't be defeated only by the inherently superior ideas of democracy and liberty. […]
- Finally, Abstinence Triumphs! 'August 28, 2014 5:00 am'
- Following Obama's Lead, AP Story on Ukraine Avoids Describing Russian Actions As 'Invasion' 'August 29, 2014 4:29 am'On Thursday, an impatient Terry Moran at ABC News tweeted the following (HT Twitchy): "Say it: Russia has invaded Ukraine. Any other description is just weasel words." Clearly, both President Obama and the folks at the Associated Press, aka the Administration's Press, haven't been sympathetic to Moran's plea, instead opting for […]Tom Blumer
- AP Headline Describes 160 Syrian Soldiers Massacred by ISIS as 'Dozens' 'August 29, 2014 3:03 am'I struggle to come up with a reason, other than an irresponsible attempt to minimize the impact of the horror, why the headline at a Thursday evening Associated Press story by Zeina Karam and Ryan Lucas about "more than 160 Syrian government troops" massacred by ISIS is "JIHADISTS KILL DOZENS OF CAPTURED SYRIAN SOLDIERS." But that's […]Tom Blumer
- Ed Show Guest: Former NFL Coach Mike Ditka Was a 'Segregation-Era' Player' Who Dictated 'His Will' to 'Black Players' 'August 29, 2014 2:40 am'To close out his MSNBC show on Thursday, Ed Schultz invited on a Native American social activist to discuss the push by liberals and sympathetic members of the sports media to force the NFL’s Washington Redskins to change their name. In discussing recent supporters of the name in Sarah Palin and former NFL coach and player Mike Ditka, author and Native Amer […]Curtis Houck
- Black NY Times Columnist Charles Blow Claims Bill O'Reilly Is True 'Race Hustler' 'August 29, 2014 2:26 am'During a segment on Tuesday evening's edition of The O'Reilly Factor, the Fox News Channel host stated he “does not, does not believe in white privilege. However, there is no question that African-Americans have a much harder time succeeding in our society than whites do.” Those assertions led Charles Blow, a columnist for the New York Times, to as […]Randy Hall
- Coulter Column: Would It Kill You to Hire More Black Cops? Actually, Yes, It Could 'August 29, 2014 1:41 am'As the story of Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson's shooting of Michael Brown begins to look less clear-cut than we were led to believe by Brown's friend, Dorian Johnson, the "voices of oppression" on MSNBC now say the real issue is that there aren't enough blacks on the Ferguson police force. As Brown may or may not h […]Ann Coulter
- Following Obama's Lead, AP Story on Ukraine Avoids Describing Russian Actions As 'Invasion' 'August 29, 2014 4:29 am'
- Suds, faith found at California laundromat 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'By KRYSTA FAURIA […]superadm
- Gun tourism grows in popularity in recent years 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'By MICHELLE RINDELS and JACQUES BILLEAUD read more […]superadm
- Miley Cyrus' date turns self in, posts bail 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'DALLAS, Ore. (AP) — The homeless man who accompanied Miley Cyrus to the MTV Video Music Awards and who had been sought on an Oregon arrest warrant has turned himself in and posted bail.read more […]superadm
- Angels rally in 10th for 4-3 win over Oakland 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'By GREG BEACHAM […]superadm
- No. 19 Sun Devils beat Weber State 45-14 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'By JOHN MARSHALL […]superadm
- Suds, faith found at California laundromat 'August 29, 2014 6:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- HIllary Finally Weighs in on Ferguson 'August 29, 2014 4:30 am'Emma Roller, Naional JournalNearly three weeks after the death of Michael Brown, a black 18-year-old who was shot by a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo., Hillary Clinton weighed in on the unrest in Missouri and, more broadly, the state of racism in America. […]
- Obama's Separation of Powers Problem 'August 29, 2014 4:16 am'Charles Cooke, National ReviewUnlike most American presidents, Barack Obama took his inaugural oath of office twice, the latter affirmation serving as a private belt-and-braces remedy to a verbal mistake, the former as the usual public spectacle. Four years later, he repeated the trick, promising fealty first during an exclusive White House ceremony, and the […]
- Is 'ObamaCare' No Longer a Big Deal? 'August 29, 2014 3:51 am'Juliet Lapidos, New York TimesIt looks as though Republicans are no longer betting on the Affordable Care Act as a surefire political weapon. The Upshot reported on Wednesday that, in the summer of 2013, lawmakers churned out 530 news releases using the term “Obamacare.” So far this summer, in advance of the mid-terms when one might expect that number to go […]
- Have We Gone to War Again? 'August 29, 2014 3:49 am'Eugene Robinson, Washington PostI'd like to know whether the United States is at war with the Islamic State. I'd like to know why -- or why not. I'd like to know whether the goal of U.S. policy is to contain the jihadist militia or destroy it.President Obama? Members of Congress? Please pay attention. I'm talking to you. […]
- Why Obama Let ISIS Off the Hook 'August 29, 2014 3:33 am'Josh Rogin & Eli Lake, The Daily BeastAfter a week of talk of eliminating the "cancer" of ISIS, President Obama said Thursday that he was not planning to significantly expand the war against the Islamic extremist movement anytime soon. His remarks came after days of heated debate inside the top levels of his own national security bureaucracy ab […]
- HIllary Finally Weighs in on Ferguson 'August 29, 2014 4:30 am'
- Massive 60% Stock Market Correction Coming: “Period Of Extreme Turmoil” 'August 28, 2014 7:18 pm'What happens next is anyone's guess, but given the seriousness of the crisis in 2008, we should expect the entire bottom to fall out of not only stock markets, but the economy and the U.S. dollar as well. […]Mac Slavo
- Disarmed: Texas Governor Rick Perry Loses Right To Carry Firearm 'August 28, 2014 6:10 pm'The right to bear arms shall not be infringed? […]Mac Slavo
- The Impending Catastrophe: “It’s Not Difficult To See This Coming” 'August 28, 2014 1:23 am'The majority opinion appears to be that as long as you can get your little piece of the grift, whether it be Medicare, Food Stamps, Section 8 or a rising stock market it's all ok. […]Contributing Author
- Fed Vice Chairman Warns: Your Bank May Seize Your Money to Recapitalize Itself 'August 27, 2014 7:17 pm'The United States is preparing a proposal to require systematically important banks to issue "bail-ins" in the event of a financial emergency. […]Mac Slavo
- With Half Of City Residents Delinquent, Detroit Restarts Water Shut-Offs 'August 26, 2014 7:07 pm'While we continue to hear about the economic recovery, the evidence on the ground is pretty clear: People all over the country are hurting. […]Contributing Author
- Massive 60% Stock Market Correction Coming: “Period Of Extreme Turmoil” 'August 28, 2014 7:18 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)