One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Computer Is Objective? 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'Software is designed and written by people. And we know that people can be less than objective, can have personal agendas. […]
- Diane Feinstein, the Iron Maiden 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'Nothing is more unattractive than superior uber-fastidious self-righteousness, especially when you stack it up against self-less devotion to duty and nation that we find in our military and investigative institutions […]
- Jeb Bush and Tenet Healthcare Corp. 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'An unsavory connection that will not endear the man to Republican primary voters. […]
- The Muslim Council of Britain on the Peshawar Massacre 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'A popular (and often repeated) Koranic phrase is not what it purports to be. […]
- Hamas Benefits from Absurd Judicial Decision 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'The General Court of the European Union has decided that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. […]
- The Computer Is Objective? 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'
- NY Official Bans Fracking to Protect 'My Child' and 'My Family' He Doesn't Have 'December 20, 2014 2:59 pm'In discussing a statewide ban on hydraulic fracturing announced Wednesday, the New York Daily News carried comments made by Howard Zucker, the state's Health Commissioner, about fracking's impact on public health. Zucker asked two rhetorical questions: "Would I live in a community with (fracking) based on the facts I have now?" and “Would […]Tom Blumer
- MSNBC's Ed Schultz Still Raking In Hundreds of Thousands From Unions 'December 20, 2014 1:51 pm'Joe Schoffstall at CapitalCityProject.com has the dirt on how much money Ed Schultz is raking in from labor unions while he plays "independent" talk-TV host at MSNBC. Like Al Sharpton, this suggests there aren't a lot of ethical rules to observe when you work for Obama Central. […]Tim Graham
- Bozell & Graham Column: Are There No Media Ethics on Hackers? 'December 20, 2014 1:04 pm'The widespread reporting on hacked e-mails from Sony Pictures – spurred by the upcoming release of an allegedly funny movie about assassinating North Korean despot Kim Jong Un – might encourage some gloating from people who would like to bring Hollywood down a peg. But hold the schadenfreude. The media’s ethics – or seeming lack of ethics – are troubling. […]Tim Graham
- AP, Other Reporting on New York's Fracking Ban Ignores Awful Upstate Economy 'December 20, 2014 12:49 pm'The establishment press is virtually giddy over New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's cowardly, self-serving decision to ban fracking in New York. It's cowardly because Cuomo is publicly pretending that he's only deferring to his environmental and health commissioners, when everyone with an ounce of sense knows that he's getting the recommenda […]Tom Blumer
- News Station in Sacramento Probes City Funding Planned Parenthood; Council Member Huffs Off 'December 20, 2014 4:10 am'If Planned Parenthood is so popular, why did a news station in the heart of the West Coast’s abortion stronghold – Sacramento, California – spotlight it in an investigation of shady expenditures by city council members? And why did a complicit council member, when questioned ever so lightly about it, abruptly yank off her mic while still on camera and end th […]Jill Stanek
- NY Official Bans Fracking to Protect 'My Child' and 'My Family' He Doesn't Have 'December 20, 2014 2:59 pm'
- Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill in France 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'By JEROME PUGMIRE […]superadm
- Kurds advance against IS group in Syria's Kobani 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'BEIRUT (AP) — A Kurdish official and an activist group say Kurdish fighters have advanced in the contested northern Syrian town of Kobani after heavy clashes with the Islamic State group.read more […]superadm
- Kidnapped Mozambican businessman released 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'MAPUTO, Mozambique (AP) — Authorities in Mozambique say a wealthy businessman, who was kidnapped last month, has been released. Interior Minister Alberto Mondlane said Saturday that Mohamed Bachir Suleman, who had been accused by the U.S. government of being an international drug trafficker, had been freed by his captors.read more […]superadm
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'By HYUNG-JIN KIM […]superadm
- Aging white lion euthanized at Ohio zoo 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'CINCINNATI (AP) — An aging white lion given to the Cincinnati Zoo by performers Seigfried & Roy had to be euthanized because of age-related health issues. The zoo says Future — one of two male African white lions loaned permanently by Siegfried and Roy in 1998 — was put down Thursday. He was 17 years old and struggled to walk in recent days.read more […]superadm
- Vonn wins women's World Cup downhill in France 'December 20, 2014 1:35 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- After 2014 Losses, Obama's Operation Revenge 'December 20, 2014 1:46 pm'Glenn Thrush, Politico […]
- Bush/Clinton: Dynastic Politics in America? 'December 20, 2014 1:38 pm'Michael Barone, DC ExaminerEarlier this week, Jeb Bush announced he was setting up a political committee to explore a presidential candidacy. Hillary Clinton has been exploring a presidential candidacy for months and perhaps years. Polls show Clinton with a wide lead for the Democratic nomination and Bush as a leading competitor for the Republican nomination […]
- Did Obama Do the Right Thing on Cuba? 'December 20, 2014 1:15 pm'Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic […]
- The First Casualty in a Serious, New Kind of War 'December 20, 2014 12:54 pm'[…]
- Sony Hacking: Free Expression Under Threat 'December 20, 2014 12:47 pm'[…]
- After 2014 Losses, Obama's Operation Revenge 'December 20, 2014 1:46 pm'
- Sony Hackers Make New Demands… This Is What Happens When You Negotiate With Terrorists 'December 20, 2014 1:33 am'In the spirit of Kim Jong Il, Un and the rest of the world's dictators, the hackers now want all traces of the movie's existence removed from the annals of history... or else. […]Mac Slavo
- Dear Santa: Super Cool Last Minute Gifts: “Everyone Needs a War Hammer” 'December 19, 2014 6:11 pm'Here are some things that just might blow them away this year. […]Mac Slavo
- Wounded Bear: Putin Lashes Out at Economic Woes, U.S. Imperialism, “Certain Situation to Improve Within 2 Years” 'December 19, 2014 1:27 am'With the ruble free falling value, Putin boldly proclaimed Russia would recover within a few short years, hanging blame on "external factors" (aka the U.S.) […]Mac Slavo
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Amnesty: “Obama’s Unilateral Action Violates Separation of Powers… is Unconstitutional” 'December 18, 2014 5:21 pm'A federal judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania used a deportation case to probe the constitutionality of President Obama's executive order on amnesty. […]Mac Slavo
- This Is What a Currency Collapse Looks Like: Shopping Frenzy: “We Have A Lot Of Rubles Losing Value Every Second” 'December 17, 2014 6:24 pm'You need to answer the question: What is money when the system collapses? […]Mac Slavo
- Sony Hackers Make New Demands… This Is What Happens When You Negotiate With Terrorists 'December 20, 2014 1:33 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)