One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Eco-Marxism: Deception 2.0 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'Sustainability is a faith that has changed virtually every part of the contemporary college, from the catalog to the compost heap. […]
- Obama Breaks Promise on 100th Anniversary of Armenian Genocide 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'Obama in 2008: “the Armenian Genocide is not an allegation, a personal opinion, or a point of view, but rather a widely documented fact supported by an overwhelming body of historical evidence.” […]
- Los Banos: the Forgotten Raid 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'A great act rediscovered in a time of squalor. […]
- Is Obama Arming Iran for a Secret Reason? 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'There may actually be a method to what appears to be another example of Obama’s madness. […]
- The Lie at the Core of Liberalism: 'We Care' 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'If liberals care about anyone, they care only about themselves. […]
- Eco-Marxism: Deception 2.0 'April 24, 2015 5:00 am'
- AP's Crutsinger Ignores Recession Red Flag, But Has Obsessed Over Potential Recessions During GOP Administrations 'April 25, 2015 2:52 am'Today's Census Bureau report on durable goods orders was like a poorly made cake with delicious frosting: tasty at first, but awful when fully experienced. The frosting in today's report was that overall orders increased in March by a seasonally adjusted 4.0 percent. The trouble is that an important, widely recognized element of that report — what […]Tom Blumer
- NBC Covers 100th Anniversary of Armenian Genocide; ABC, CBS Ignore 'April 25, 2015 2:04 am'Friday's NBC Nightly News stood out for its coverage of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, which began on April 24, 1915. Anchor Lester Holt gave a 27-second news brief on the "somber hundredth anniversary being marked around the world today – remembering what Pope Francis recently called the first genocide of the 20th century." A […]Matthew Balan
- Mika: Boehner's Probe of Hillary's E-Mails is 'Political From Every Angle' 'April 25, 2015 1:29 am'While Mika Brzezinski is leftist enough to be an Elizabeth Warren fan girl, this has not stopped her from being a vocal critic of Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal. However, if her treatment of John Boehner's attack on Hillary's e-mail practices is any indication, Brzezinski seems to believe that only a select few can legitimately criticize Hil […]Tim Graham
- National March for Marriage Catches Attention of MundoFox 'April 25, 2015 12:19 am'The first major network news program to take notice of the National March for Marriage that will take place in the Nation’s Capital on Saturday was not on one of the English-language networks, but on Spanish-language MundoFox. What apparently drew the attention of MundoFox to the event, which is being held three days before the U.S. Supreme Court hears argum […]Yuri Perez
- Shocker on CBS: Earth 'Not As Warm...As the Climate Models Predicted' 'April 25, 2015 12:07 am'On Friday's CBS Evening News, a NASA scientist made a surprising admission about climate change during a report about an erupting volcano in South America. Correspondent Michelle Miller turned to Dr. Allegra LeGrande, who detailed how the gases from a volcanic eruption can lead to a reduction in the amount of sunlight that reaches the Earth. Le Grande a […]Matthew Balan
- AP's Crutsinger Ignores Recession Red Flag, But Has Obsessed Over Potential Recessions During GOP Administrations 'April 25, 2015 2:52 am'
- Harden, Howard lead Rockets to 130-128 win, 3-0 lead on Mavs 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'By SCHUYLER DIXON […]superadm
- Rangers advance on Hagelin's OT goal, 2-1 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'By BARRY WILNER […]superadm
- Wall, Pierce get Wiz past Raptors 106-99 for 3-0 series lead 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'By HOWARD FENDRICH […]superadm
- Teixeira, Pineda help Yanks end Mets' 11-game win streak 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'By HOWIE RUMBERG […]superadm
- Thousands honor soldiers on 100th year of Gallipoli battle 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'By DESMOND BUTLER GALLIPOLI, Turkey (AP) — As dawn broke, families of soldiers, leaders and visitors gathered near former battlefields, honoring thousands of Australians and New Zealanders who fought in the World War I Gallipoli campaign on the 100th anniversary of the ill-fated British-led invasion.read more […]superadm
- Harden, Howard lead Rockets to 130-128 win, 3-0 lead on Mavs 'April 25, 2015 3:35 am'
- Police: Gray Should've Received Medical Care Before Ride 'April 25, 2015 3:50 am'Police say Freddie Gray should have received medical care before being put in van […]
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm a Woman' 'April 25, 2015 3:50 am'In hours of interviews with Sawyer, Jenner detailed his internal struggles with being transgender, which he said he has wrestled with since childhood. […]
- Thousands Honor Soldiers on 100th Year of Gallipoli Battle 'April 25, 2015 3:41 am'Thousands honor fallen soldiers 100 years after dawn landings of WWI Gallipoli campaign […]
- 2 Missing Sisters Found in Michigan After Nearly 2 Weeks 'April 25, 2015 3:34 am'2 sisters from Nebraska, Oklahoma, missing in Michigan for about 2 weeks survived on cookies […]
- Bruce Jenner Talks About Becoming 'Her' 'April 25, 2015 3:34 am'Bruce Jenner spoke for the first time about how he is ready to put a lifetime struggle with gender identity behind him. […]
- Police: Gray Should've Received Medical Care Before Ride 'April 25, 2015 3:50 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Why Police Shootings Matter for Everyone 'April 24, 2015 8:22 pm'[…]
- After a Ridiculous Delay, Lynch Gets Confirmed 'April 24, 2015 8:15 pm'[…]
- Quid Pro Clinton 'April 24, 2015 8:12 pm'[…]
- Candidate Clinton and the Foundation 'April 24, 2015 8:08 pm'[…]
- Don't Call Kelley Paul a Secret Weapon 'April 24, 2015 8:05 pm'Shane Goldmacher, Natl JournalTed Cruz's wife came out only at the end, for a kiss and a wave. Marco Rubio's wife did the same. Hillary Clinton's husband has been conspicuously absent since she announced she was running.Then there was Kelley Ashby Paul. […]
- Why Police Shootings Matter for Everyone 'April 24, 2015 8:22 pm'
- The Next Phase of Global Economic Crisis: “It Is Going To Shock The World” 'April 24, 2015 11:34 pm'What we are experiencing right now is the proverbial “calm before the storm”... […]Contributing Author
- Report: JP Morgan Chase Prepares For Crisis By Stockpiling Silver: “An Exceptionally Large Amount” 'April 24, 2015 6:27 pm'If his words aren’t enough to convince you we have a systemic problem that will soon come to the forefront, maybe the recent actions of his secretive trading desks will suffice... […]Mac Slavo
- Going Rogue: 15 Ways to Detach From the System 'April 23, 2015 8:39 pm'Collectively speaking, the contribution from our easy lifestyle and comfort level has created rampant complacency and a population of dependent, self-entitled mediocres. […]Contributing Author
- Protect Yourself With Hard Assets: “You Can’t Trust Any Of These Currencies… Or The People Who Run Them” 'April 23, 2015 1:43 am'While those in charge of our currency systems play with exchange rates and inject trillions of dollars to keep the system afloat, those who understand the end-game are moving into assets that will still be worth something when global paper currency schemes crumble. […]Mac Slavo
- Banned: Chase Bank Says You Can No Longer Store Cash or Precious Metals In Your Safe Deposit Box 'April 22, 2015 7:51 pm'If you can't keep your cash or precious metals in a safe deposit box, what are you supposed to do with it? […]Mac Slavo
- The Next Phase of Global Economic Crisis: “It Is Going To Shock The World” 'April 24, 2015 11:34 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)