One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Oklahoma Terror and Gun Control 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'The Oklahoma beheading doesn’t just undermine the Leftist narrative of Muslims as a persecuted minority -- it also presents a problem on the issue of gun control. […]
- When a Royal Invalid Comes to Town 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'When the royal invalids come to town, hundreds of thousands of individuals are inconvenienced; frustration rises, and time and money are lost. […]
- Prince Turki of Saudi Arabia should speak to the Knesset 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'Saudi Arabia discovers the truth of the ancient Arab proverb, 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. […]
- A Party That Plays Not To Lose 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'Republicans just don’t get it; it’s not personal, it’s all about power. […]
- Among the Kurds 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'Kurdish friends report seeing trains with tanks and black clad ISIS soldiers going from Turkey to Syria. […]
- Oklahoma Terror and Gun Control 'October 1, 2014 5:00 am'
- Obama Spreads the Blame Around for Rise of ISIS 'October 2, 2014 1:25 am'"No one should be ashamed to admit they are wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that they are wiser today than they were yesterday." -- Alexander Pope President Obama is known for wanting to "spread the wealth around," but he has now gone a step further. He is spreading blame around for his failure to notice the rapid rise of ISIS […]Cal Thomas
- The Liberal Media Won't Keep a Good Myth Down 'October 2, 2014 1:14 am'I've barely been paying attention to the news, except to check Senate polls every night, because, as some of you may have noticed, I've been in the bat-cave under Swiss Guard protection, writing my next book. But based on only about an hour of media consumption a week, I've recently noticed mainstream "news" outlets telling huge whop […]Ann Coulter
- Yahoo! Style Outraged By Walmart's 'Sexist' Batman T-Shirt 'October 1, 2014 11:11 pm'Lauren Tuck unleashed against superhero-themed T-shirts that are supposedly "displaying blatantly sexist messages" in a Wednesday post in Yahoo's Style section. Tuck cited a blogger who ranted against one such shirt at Walmart that features the slogan, "Training to be Batman's Wife." The writer not only targeted "chauvinist […]Matthew Balan
- Schultz Accuses Republicans of Putting President Obama and Family 'In Danger' With Hateful Rhetoric 'October 1, 2014 10:23 pm'On his MSNBC show today, Schultz gave an emphatic "yes" in answer to this question from a viewer: "do you think the hateful rhetoric from Republicans puts President Obama and his family in danger?" Really? Are there any Republicans in particular that Schultz wants to see charged as co-conspirators with White House fence scaler Omar Gonzal […]Mark Finkelstein
- Wash Post Admits Dems 'Near Panic,' But Downplayed Midterm Struggles 'October 1, 2014 9:22 pm'The Washington Post on Wednesday highlighted Democratic campaign e-mails for the 2014 midterms, admitting that liberals are sending out "frantic" e-mails about potential losses in the House and Senate. Writer Ed O'Keefe reasoned, "With Democrats expected to lose seats in the House and slipping behind Republican opponents in key Senate rac […]Scott Whitlock
- Obama Spreads the Blame Around for Rise of ISIS 'October 2, 2014 1:25 am'
- Timeline for first case of Ebola diagnosed in US 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'By The Associated Press read more […]superadm
- Ebola-infected passenger was sent home from ER 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'By DAVID WARREN and LAURAN NEERGAARD read more […]superadm
- 3 Afghan soldiers who fled say they can't go home 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'BATAVIA, N.Y. (AP) — Three Afghan military officers who sought refuge in Canada after skipping out on a military training exercise in Massachusetts say they were fleeing Taliban violence but now face the wrath of their own government as well.read more […]superadm
- Ebola worries could keep some Dallas students home 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'By PAUL J. WEBER […]superadm
- Deep discount lures buyer for Revel casino 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'By WAYNE PARRY […]superadm
- Timeline for first case of Ebola diagnosed in US 'October 2, 2014 12:07 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The New Book-Banners 'October 1, 2014 9:02 pm'Barton Hinkle, Richmond Times-DispatchJustice Anthony Kennedy: Well, suppose it were an advocacy organization that had a book. Your position is that under the Constitution . . . the book itself could be prohibited. […]
- A Return to Realism on the Right? 'October 1, 2014 8:35 pm'John Allen Gay, The National Interest“Barely a month ago, there wasn’t even a plan” for dealing with the Islamic State, reports the Washington Post. President Obama had said in August that his administration didn’t “have a strategy yet.” With bombs now blasting the bearded beheaders’ bunkers, that strategy is still nowhere to be found—the Post catalogues an […]
- Order vs. Disorder, Part 4 'October 1, 2014 8:22 pm'Thomas Friedman, New York TimesI’ve been arguing for a while now that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is to the wider East-West clash of civilizations what Off Broadway is to Broadway. It’s where you can see many trends at a smaller scale first. That is why I study it closely. Whether it is airline-hijacking, suicide-bombing or trying to do nation-building […]
- Secret Service Isn't What's Wrong With the WH 'October 1, 2014 8:04 pm'Piers Morgan, Daily MailPresident Obama this week committed professional suicide.Let me explain.There is a theory in politics that once a leader has fired 50 or more people from his or her administration, he or she is finished.The reason being that by creating so many enemies ‘outside the tent’, the tent itself becomes too deluged with poisonous bile to avoi […]
- Third-Party Candidates Could Be Spoilers 'October 1, 2014 7:45 pm'Ed Rogers, Washington PostWe are a little more than one month out from the 2014 midterm elections. There is an influx of new polling right now, and pundits are rampantly speculating about every possible path for Republicans to take back the Senate. But an underreported issue could be a sleeper hand grenade that ignites Election Night and blasts Republicans i […]
- The New Book-Banners 'October 1, 2014 9:02 pm'
- Ebola Confirmed in America: Here’s What You Need To Do Right Now 'September 30, 2014 10:28 pm'We knew it was only a matter of time... […]Contributing Author
- Video: The Death Of King Dollar: “This Could Happen As Soon As 2018″ 'September 30, 2014 5:16 pm'It will be devastating to the value and stability of U.S. currency and domestic economy... […]Mac Slavo
- UPDATE: Ebola Alert: CDC Teams Mobilized and Dispatched to Dallas 'September 30, 2014 3:13 am'Multiple news sources are reporting that an individual showing symptoms of the Ebola virus has been admitted to a hospital in Dallas, Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Shocking Charts: Is This “Banker’s Tell” Predicting a Market Crash In The Near Future? 'September 29, 2014 10:25 pm'Within weeks of this pattern developing in 2008 we saw one of the largest market crashes in American history... […]Mac Slavo
- The Collapse of the American Economy Has Begun 'September 28, 2014 9:47 pm'When this house of cards comes crashing down, how do you think the government will deal with the situation? […]Contributing Author
- Ebola Confirmed in America: Here’s What You Need To Do Right Now 'September 30, 2014 10:28 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)