One can quibble with his endorsement of Newt Gingrich, and I suspect it’s motivated powerfully by the primal scream Newt brings out in all of us, for good or ill (!), but Representative West ain’t bashful about the true nature of the fight. Wow. Enjoy this clip. It’s from this past weekend, from a speech down in Florida. It’s only 2 1/2 minutes & worth it.
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Who's Not Wild about Harry? 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'Harry Reid's mouth is one of the most effective weapons in the GOP arsenal. […]
- Only the Right Kind of Hydroelectricity Need Apply 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'Rent-seekers in the Massachusetts renewable energy industry are “raising alarms” about abundant, clean hydroelectricity from Quebec. […]
- Cold in July -- a Film Review 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'A well-acted thriller brings up more questions than it answers. […]
- A Lesson in Liberal/Democratic Party Hypocrisy 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'Are you saying that these self-proclaimed heroes of women and minorities would actually seek to punish and destroy them? […]
- Britain's Establishment Muslim Organization Defends Pakistan and Iran 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'UK Muslims whitewash persecution of Christians and other minorities in the Muslim world. […]
- Who's Not Wild about Harry? 'April 19, 2014 5:00 am'
- Josh Marshall Brags: The Right Wing Thinks Obamacare's in Trouble, But the 'Reality-Based' Know Better 'April 19, 2014 9:32 pm'Movement conservatives are on an anti-Obamacare bender and feeling pretty good, but eventually they may pay for it with a painful political hangover. That, essentially, is what Talking Points Memo editor and publisher Josh Marshall wrote on Friday in an article titled "How the GOP Bet on Failure And Lost." Marshall acknowledged that the Affordabl […]Tom Johnson
- MSNBC Panel Members Find 'Disturbing Level' of Gay Rights Interest in 'Targeting People' 'April 19, 2014 8:27 pm'On the Friday, April 18, All In show, during a discussion of the firing of former Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich for simply donating to a political campaign opposing same-sex marriage, guest Richard Kim of the far left The Nation magazine intoned that he found it "disturbing" that gay activist friends of his have expressed interest in "targeting […]Brad Wilmouth
- BBC America Sci-Fi Mystery ‘Orphan Black’ Gratuitously Slams Thatcher as Enemy of the Poor 'April 19, 2014 8:00 pm'The sci-fi “dramatic conspiracy thriller,” Orphan Black, in which actress Tatiana Maslany (IMDB page) plays the parts of five clones (so far), has its second season debut tonight on BBC America in the United States and on Space in Canada (both at 9 PM EDT Saturday night). In an episode during its first season, “Sarah Manning” visits the mother in Toronto who […]Brent Baker
- Gosnell Movie Tops $1 Million in Fundraising 'April 19, 2014 7:26 pm'Midway through the Indiegogo campaign, the Gosnell movie raised $1 million– almost half of the $2.1 million needed to direct and produce the story of America’s “most prolific serial killer.” The project recently made headlines for becoming the most-funded movie ever on “crowdfunding” site Indigogo, with more than 10, 600 contributors. Filmmaker Phelim McAlee […]Katie Yoder
- Chelsea's Liberal Media Fans Act Like She's a Forever Unmockable Child 'April 19, 2014 7:00 pm'“Why we root for Chelsea Clinton” was the latest from the Washington Post’s new culture blogger Alyssa Rosenberg. “For those of us who were once curly-haired, awkward daughters, Chelsea Clinton’s arrival on the national stage at age 12 meant years of sympathetic wincing. The barbs directed her way landed on us by proxy,” including Rush Limbaugh’s old “family […]Tim Graham
- Josh Marshall Brags: The Right Wing Thinks Obamacare's in Trouble, But the 'Reality-Based' Know Better 'April 19, 2014 9:32 pm'
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies 'April 20, 2014 7:35 am'[…]superadm
- 4 French journalists freed from Syria captors home 'April 20, 2014 7:35 am'PARIS (AP) — Four French journalists kidnapped and held for 10 months in Syria have returned home to France.read more […]superadm
- Divers pull bodies from sunken ferry; toll tops 50 'April 20, 2014 7:35 am'By FOSTER KLUG and HYUNG-JIN KIM […]superadm
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town 'April 20, 2014 7:05 am'By MATTHEW BROWN […]superadm
- Egypt gunmen kill intelligence officer near Cairo 'April 20, 2014 7:05 am'CAIRO (AP) — Egypt's Interior Ministry says gunmen have killed a captain from the intelligence services and a policeman on a desert road outside Cairo. The ministry's media center said the joint security patrol was trying to stop a suspicious vehicle on the road to the canal city of Suez early Sunday when its occupants opened fire.read more […]superadm
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies 'April 20, 2014 7:35 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Lessons From Dartmouth's President 'April 19, 2014 12:31 pm'Ruth Marcus, Washington Post […]
- Mark Warner Running Scared in Virginia? 'April 19, 2014 12:09 pm'[…]
- How to Run on the Health Care Law 'April 19, 2014 12:07 pm'[…]
- America's Biggest Strategic Mistake 'April 19, 2014 12:01 pm'Ted Galen Carpenter, National Interest […]
- Obama Declares Victory, a Bit Prematurely 'April 19, 2014 11:48 am'George Condon, Natl Journal […]
- Lessons From Dartmouth's President 'April 19, 2014 12:31 pm'
- Prelude to Economic Disaster: Billionaire Liquidates All Real Estate Ahead of Crash 'April 18, 2014 5:48 pm'Something is amiss, and the fact that no one in the mainstream, which is where tens of millions of Americans get their "facts," is really talking about it should be a blaring alarm. […]Mac Slavo
- Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists” 'April 18, 2014 2:21 am'“I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism” […]Contributing Author
- Liberty Movement Rising: “The Fight Is Just Beginning” 'April 17, 2014 4:20 pm'The label of “fringe” is a common one used by statists, bureaucrats and paid shills in order to marginalize those who would stand against government corruption. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Research Facility “Loses” Thousands of Tubes Containing Deadly Virus 'April 17, 2014 2:44 am'When dealing with deadly viruses, it is always a good idea to secure your facility, which makes this particular disappearance alarming. […]Mac Slavo
- New Study Confirms: “The United States Is No Democracy… But Actually An Oligarchy” Dominated By The Economic Elite 'April 16, 2014 8:38 pm'Economic elites and organized groups representing business interests maintain "substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy," while average citizens have little or no independent influence. […]Mac Slavo
- Prelude to Economic Disaster: Billionaire Liquidates All Real Estate Ahead of Crash 'April 18, 2014 5:48 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)