help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Does It Mean for Conservatism to Be 'Compassionate'? 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'Definitely not what George Bush thought it meant. But don't throw out the baby with the globalist bathwater. […]
- Bill Barr Had His Chance — and Blew It 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'Barr, the last attorney general during Trump's first term, had some disappointing comments about the Hunter Biden laptop fiasco. Thanks a lot, Bill. […]
- Biden's Inflation Bill Is a Nest of Health Care Lies 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'The offensively named Inflation Reduction Act is primarily a bill of health care promises, to join a long and disreputable history of lies from the government. […]
- Can Any Good Come Out of the Bureaucracy? 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'It turns out that bureaucracies can handle some things well. Just not...everything. […]
- Brittney Griner Is Another Victim Of The BLM Movement 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'The movement so completely changed American Blacks’ relationship with law and society that Griner’s choices—which benefit Putin—are no surprise. […]
- What Does It Mean for Conservatism to Be 'Compassionate'? 'August 18, 2022 5:00 am'
- Column: CNN Dumps Stelter and 'Reliable Sources' 'August 19, 2022 6:29 am'In June, Axios.com media reporter Sara Fischer implied CNN Reliable Sources host Brian Stelter could be on the chopping block as new CNN CEO Chris Licht promised to give the network a less partisan tone. From my distant perch, I dismissed that out of hand....and turned out to be wrong. NPR’s David Folkenflik reported Licht summoned Stelter to his office on A […]Tim Graham
- MSNBC: Cheney's Loss Proves 2022 is Choice Between Democracy & Fascism 'August 18, 2022 11:15 pm'In news that will shock nobody, MSNBC’s The ReidOut turned into another Republican bashing segment where a guest referred to the GOP as supporters of Fascism and the Democrats as supporters of democracy. Never mind the fact that the network spent much of Wednesday and Thursday wringing their hands over the defeat of Never Trump Republican Liz Cheney’s landsl […]Kevin Tober
- ABC & CBS Rediscover Biden Border Crisis, NBC Ignores 'August 18, 2022 9:14 pm'On Thursday evening two of the three evening news broadcast networks finally woke up and rediscovered the Biden border crisis that has been wreaking havoc on border towns in Texas and Arizona. So much so that the governors of the two states have been forced to bus migrants to Washington D.C. and New York City because they are unable to deal with the number o […]Kevin Tober
- NY Times Coos Over the Shades: Tom Cruise-Like ‘Aviator Joe’ Shows ‘Democracy Still Works' 'August 18, 2022 5:32 pm'The New York Times is making the most out of President Biden’s legislative “victories” to give him a political makeover and to make “Aviator Joe” a thing, even pushing the shades-wearing Biden as a political Tom Cruise. Call it Mission Impossible. Fashion reporter Vanessa Friedman’s embarrassing tribute to Biden’s Ray-Ban sunglasses will appear in Thursday’s […]Clay Waters
- Texas School District Pulls ‘Explicit’ Books from Library — The Holy Bible Included 'August 18, 2022 4:31 pm'Just before the 2022-23 school year begins, Keller Independent School District of northern Texas has pulled dozens of books from the school library, among them are many LGBTQ books as well as "The Bible." Three new conservative-leaning board members recently joined the Texas school district and sought a re-review of all books that were previously […]Tierin-Rose Mandelburg
- Column: CNN Dumps Stelter and 'Reliable Sources' 'August 19, 2022 6:29 am'
- 'Multiple fatalities' reported after 2 small planes collide mid-air, officials say 'August 19, 2022 1:59 am'The collision was reported shortly before 3 p.m. local time on Thursday. […]
- Atlanta rapper Young Thug again denied bond in criminal case 'August 19, 2022 12:09 am'A Georgia judge has again denied bond for Atlanta rapper Young Thug, one of nearly 30 people charged in a sweeping indictment alleging he leads a criminal street gang […]
- Former Kansas officer charged in serial sex assaults case 'August 19, 2022 12:08 am'A former Hutchinson, Kansas, police officer is suspected of committing a series of sexual assaults between 2012 to 2018 while he was working for the department […]
- Boy hurt in fall at Little League World Series alert, walks 'August 19, 2022 12:08 am'The family of a 12-year-old Little League World Series player from Utah who sustained a head injury after falling from the top bunk of his bed at the dormitory complex says he has been moved from intensive care and is able to walk with support […]
- Browns QB Deshaun Watson settles for 11-game suspension 'August 18, 2022 11:15 pm'Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will serve an 11-game unpaid suspension, pay a $5 million fine and undergo required professional evaluation and counseling following accusations of sexual misconduct by two dozen women […]
- 'Multiple fatalities' reported after 2 small planes collide mid-air, officials say 'August 19, 2022 1:59 am'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- Gutfeld Beats Colbert To Become Ratings King of Late Night 'August 18, 2022 1:14 pm'With 2.4 million viewers, last week was the highest week ever for FNC's 'Gutfeld!' […]
- Incompetence an Albatross Around Biden Admin's Neck 'August 18, 2022 1:13 pm'Americans don't rank foreign policy as one of the top issues facing the country. So why is the disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal still hovering over Biden? […]
- What the Military's Recruitment Crisis Means for U.S. 'August 18, 2022 1:12 pm'The human frailties that hinder enlistment are symptoms of something more sinister than a military lacking bodies. […]
- Dark-Money Groups Push Vote by Mail 'August 18, 2022 1:08 pm'The Audacious Project is another left-wing attempt to make vote by mail permanent. […]
- Undisclosed Conflicts of Interest at Leftwing Journalists' Union 'August 18, 2022 1:07 pm'The text bulletin the Communication Workers of America sent its members on Aug. 3 urged them to take action on a hot-button issue - a mammoth Democrat-sponsored tax-and-spend package: "The Inflation Reduction Act tackles rising prices & creates good jobs. Tell your Senators: Vote YES!" […]
- Gutfeld Beats Colbert To Become Ratings King of Late Night 'August 18, 2022 1:14 pm'
- CIA Sued For Allegedly Spying on Journalists and Lawyers Who Met With Julian Assange 'August 18, 2022 10:30 pm'A group of American journalists and lawyers are suing the CIA and former CIA Director Mike Pompeo, claiming that the agency violated their constitutional rights by obtaining copies of the contents of their electronic devices and enabling their meetings with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to be recorded while he was staying at the Ecuadorian embassy in Lond […]Cassie B.
- Biden Administration To Accelerate Monkeypox Response 'August 18, 2022 8:00 pm'The Biden administration has announced that it will accelerate its response to the monkeypox outbreak. This is going to include an agenda of pushing 1.8 million vaccines on people. […]Mac Slavo
- Bill Gates’ Quiet Plan: Force People To Eat Fake Meat 'August 18, 2022 5:30 pm'Bill Gates has a sinister plan to force people to eat fake meat. Gates says synthetic meat is the solution to the methane emissions of cattle. […]Mac Slavo
- China: UK and US Interference In Taiwan Means WAR 'August 18, 2022 3:00 pm'A Chinese envoy to the United Kingdom has warned that British and American interference in Taiwan could result in a war. The envoy further claims that Beijing’s ties with London are now at a crossroads over the island. […]Mac Slavo
- Joe Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act “Secretly” Brought To You By Bill Gates 'August 18, 2022 12:30 pm'The Democrats' "Inflation Reduction Act" - which according to the Congressional Budget Office will raise taxes on the middle class to the tune of $20 billion - not to mention unleash an army of IRS agents on working-class Americans over the next decade, was made possible by Bill Gates and (in smaller part) Larry Summers, who have been known to […]Tyler Durden
- CIA Sued For Allegedly Spying on Journalists and Lawyers Who Met With Julian Assange 'August 18, 2022 10:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)