help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Roe, Dobbs, and God's Judgment 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'There's much to celebrate in the downfall of Roe v. Wade, but we must be realistic about the situation we're in now. […]
- ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Shows Americans the Military We Want and Need 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'The movie accurately depicts the best of American military culture, untouched by the toxic wokeism that is eating away at merit and camaraderie. […]
- Countering the Pro-Abortion Social Media Memes 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'With abortion moving to the states, the idea war is beginning again and the social media memes show us what pro-abortion arguments are. […]
- Tyranny through Complexity 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'Tyranny comes in many forms. One of its subtlest is manufactured complexity. […]
- A SCOTUS Guide for the Perplexed 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'Are you onboard with a country and its economy ruled by unelected bureaucrats given the green light to do so by unelected judges? […]
- Roe, Dobbs, and God's Judgment 'July 3, 2022 5:00 am'
- MSNBC's Cross: Pro-Life is 'Dancing With the Devil,' Pro-Abortion is 'Dancing With the Lord' 'July 3, 2022 5:55 am'The Devil opposes abortion. The Lord supports abortion. That is the sick, twisted metaphor of MSNBC's Tiffany Cross. On her Cross Connection show Saturday morning, Cross condemned companies that on the one hand are offering to pay for their employees' travel to states where abortion is legal, but on the other hand, contribute to politicians who ar […]Mark Finkelstein
- NY Times Hates Court's EPA Ruling: Can USA Be a ‘Civilized Society’ Without Regulations? 'July 2, 2022 10:10 pm'The front of Friday’s New York Times featured dismayed coverage of another conservative-pleasing ruling from the Supreme Court, this one reining in the Environmental Protection Agency. First up, legal reporter Charlie Savage’s “E.P.A. Ruling Is Milestone in Long Pushback to Regulation of Business.” The Supreme Court ruling in the Environmental Protection Age […]Clay Waters
- Even Fox News Uses Tilted Terms Like 'Fetus' and 'Abortion Service Providers' 'July 2, 2022 8:14 pm'Sometimes even Fox News uses all the liberal lingo in abortion stories. On Saturday, FoxNews.com posted an article headlined "Texas Supreme Court blocks ruling that said abortions could resume." Fox's Lawrence Richard wrote a story that included a note at the end that "The Associated Press contributed to this report," but the whole […]Tim Graham
- What Ibram X. Kendi and Colbert Won't Say About Slavery and Segregation 'July 2, 2022 4:00 pm'The late-night "comedy shows" have become propaganda centers. NewsBusters analyst Alex Christy just noted the appearance of Boston University’s leftist and self-proclaimed “anti-racist” professor Ibram X. Kendi on -- where else? -- leftist Stephen Colbert’s Late Show. Kendi -- born Ibram Henry Rogers in 1982 -- is now a CBS News contributor and is […]Jeffrey Lord
- Acosta Decries Lack of Trust in Journalists Who Are 'Under Attack' 'July 2, 2022 3:50 pm'Jim Acosta may be stuck behind a desk, but the self-righteousness from his days as White House correspondent reappeared on Saturday’s CNN Newsroom as he hyped a new HBO documentary executive produced by Ronan Farrow entitled Endangered. As Acosta tells it, journalists are under attack around the world, including in America where conservatives don’t trust the […]Alex Christy
- MSNBC's Cross: Pro-Life is 'Dancing With the Devil,' Pro-Abortion is 'Dancing With the Lord' 'July 3, 2022 5:55 am'
- Ricky Martin faces restraining order in Puerto Rico 'July 3, 2022 1:10 am'A Puerto Rican judge issued a restraining order against superstar Ricky Martin. […]
- 1 person dead in accident at air show involving jet-powered truck 'July 3, 2022 12:51 am'The crash occurred during the "pyrotechnic portion" of the air show, police said. […]
- Uvalde schools police chief to resign from city council post, officials say 'July 3, 2022 12:49 am'The police chief for the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District told a local newspaper that he plans to resign from his city council post. […]
- Police: 2 killed when car strikes fireworks stand in DC 'July 3, 2022 12:46 am'Police in Washington, D […]
- 3 children, mother pulled from lake in apparent triple murder-suicide 'July 2, 2022 10:43 pm'Officers are investigating a possible murder-suicide after the bodies of three children and their mother were pulled from a Minnesota lake. […]
- Ricky Martin faces restraining order in Puerto Rico 'July 3, 2022 1:10 am'
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'A "60 Minutes" report details a lawsuit accusing generic drugmakers of pushing up prices. The Justice Department is investigating whether they engaged in a conspiracy to raise prices. Jeff Pegues has the latest. […]
- Investigation finds military housing contractor ignored dangerous conditions 'May 21, 2020 11:59 pm'An investigation by CBS News and Reuters found one of the military's largest housing contractors apparently misled the Air Force to qualify for bonus payments. The FBI is investigating. Omar Villafranca reports. […]
- CBS News investigation finds fake court orders used to hide negative Google search results 'May 21, 2020 1:23 pm'A Google search can reveal negative information about anyone or any company. But reputation management companies try to trick Google by flooding the internet with positive content about their clients. Sometimes, companies use fraudulent court documents. […]
- Smuggler claims he moves ISIS members throughout Europe 'May 20, 2020 11:03 pm'ISIS remains an active threat, long after it was defeated in Syria. Holly Williams went undercover to expose how human smugglers are helping ISIS fighters infiltrate Europe. […]
- American man inside Syrian prison says he was recruited to ISIS online 'May 20, 2020 9:44 pm'In northern Syria, prisons are filled with foreign ISIS fighters. In a CBS News exclusive, Holly Williams was given rare access to one of these prisons, and spoke with an an American. […]
- Justice Department investigating generic drug price fixing 'May 22, 2020 8:49 pm'
- Florida's Counterexample to Biden and the Flailing Democrats 'July 2, 2022 1:41 pm'[…]
- Supreme Court Just Made It Harder To Save the Planet 'July 2, 2022 1:39 pm'[…]
- Sinking Consumer Confidence and the Looming Storm Clouds 'July 2, 2022 1:39 pm'[…]
- Not So Fast: Erdogan Holds Cards on NATO Bids by Sweden, Finland 'July 2, 2022 1:12 pm'[…]
- China, Not Russia, Poses the Greatest Challenge 'July 2, 2022 12:37 pm'Preventing China from establishing this hegemony over Asia must be the priority of U.S. foreign policy-even in the face of what is happening in Europe. […]
- Florida's Counterexample to Biden and the Flailing Democrats 'July 2, 2022 1:41 pm'
- Zuckerberg Warns Employees: Be Prepared For Layoffs 'July 2, 2022 5:00 pm'The world is seeing a massive round of layoffs as we enter the month of July. Even Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO and founder of Facebook, now Meta Platforms, is telling his employees to brace for layoffs. […]Mac Slavo
- Western Countries Are Orchestrating A Global Food Crisis While Blaming Russia For It 'July 1, 2022 10:30 pm'The United Kingdom-based Telegraph media outlet is reporting that the escalating global food crisis is an inside job perpetrated not by Russia but by corrupt Western powers. […]Ethan Huff
- Whistleblower: Pfizer’s Main Goal Is To Weaponize The Immune System 'July 1, 2022 5:30 pm'A former Pfizer employee turned whistleblower says that the main goal of the COVID-19 injections falsely being labeled "vaccines", is to weaponize a human being's immune system to kill itself. Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee, and current analyst said that the ingredients in the Pfizer "vaccine" are "poison." […]Mac Slavo
- RED ALERT: Entire U.S. Supply of Diesel Engine Oil May Be Wiped Out in 8 Weeks 'July 1, 2022 12:30 pm'As if we all needed something else to add to our worries, a potentially catastrophic situation is emerging that threatens to wipe out the entire supply of diesel engine oil across the United States, leaving the country with no diesel engine oil until 2023. […]Mike Adams
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm 'June 30, 2022 10:30 pm'There will be a nuclear war if we stay on this path. Almost every day, we get more news about how both sides are escalating the conflict in Ukraine. […]Michael Snyder
- Zuckerberg Warns Employees: Be Prepared For Layoffs 'July 2, 2022 5:00 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)