Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Future White House Intern: Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'Mrs. Clinton should just recommend that Chelsea and Mark hand the baby over to the child-raising ‘village’ as soon as possible. […]
- A Modest Proposal to Quench Ethnic Hatred in the Middle East 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'A slew of cheek swabs should solve the problem in no time. […]
- Racial Disparity is a Bitch 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'The president and the black caucus: black people are the real victims of racial violence. Too bad the record says otherwise. […]
- Homo-eduphobia: The Gay Fear of Educated People 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'The main item on the gay lobby’s agenda is patently insane. And it makes them even more insane when people say so. […]
- The Obama Doctrine: Freedom for Whom? 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'Under the Obama Doctrine, we are at war for “freedom” -- but not of the sort that Americans have fought and died for. […]
- Future White House Intern: Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky 'September 29, 2014 5:00 am'
- Lefty Bloggers Mock Heritage Panel’s ‘Bizarre Vision of American Liberalism’ 'September 30, 2014 1:29 am'A symposium addressing the question “Where Is Liberalism Going?” produced what several online pundits considered nutty and ignorant ideas about topics including sex and the supposedly growing authoritarian tendencies of the left. […]Tom Johnson
- CNN's Burnett on Chelsea Clinton Leaving Hospital with Child: 'Sort of Like...the Whole Kate and William Moment' 'September 30, 2014 1:04 am'Video of Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky leaving the hospital with their newborn daughter apparently reminds CNN anchor Erin Burnett of when the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took home their newborn son last year. […]Ken Shepherd
- Fox News Host Eric Bolling Hammers 'Liberal Goon Squad' of Stewart, Colbert, Maher 'September 30, 2014 12:33 am'During Saturday morning's edition of the Cashin' In program on the Fox News Channel, host Eric Bolling called for people in the military to be paid far more than the $15 per hour minimum wage “burger flippers” are looking for -- even though it means he'll be attacked by “the liberal posse” of Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher. While […]Randy Hall
- Despite Early MSM Hype, Coffee Party Remains Stuck in Insignificance 'September 30, 2014 12:09 am'Despite a tremendous amount of Mainstream Media hype given to the Coffee Party at its conception four years ago, it remains stuck in utter insignficance. Its only lasting legacy is comedic in the form of perhaps the lamest rap video ever made. […]P.J. Gladnick
- New Book Describes Media Triviality That Cost Candidate John Kerry the White House 'September 29, 2014 11:19 pm'Matt Bai, a columnist for Yahoo News, has written a “look-back book” entitled “All the Truth Is Out: The Week Politics Went Tabloid,” and while the new release focuses on the 1987 incident that ended Gary Hart's quest for the presidency, it also lists John Kerry as one of the victims of the media's new motivation “to find character problems, hypocr […]Randy Hall
- Lefty Bloggers Mock Heritage Panel’s ‘Bizarre Vision of American Liberalism’ 'September 30, 2014 1:29 am'
- No danger seen from powder sent to Reagan Library 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — Hazardous material and fire crews are at the Ronald Reagan Library after a worker opened an envelope containing a white powder, but a spokeswoman says there is no threat to the public.read more […]superadm
- Ex-FBI agent pleads guilty in Afghan scheme 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'By LINDSAY WHITEHURST SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A former FBI agent pleaded guilty Monday to charges that he derailed an investigation into military contract fraud by making a suspect appear to a key counterintelligence source.read more […]superadm
- Trial of Detroit cop who killed girl won't stop 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'DETROIT (AP) — The trial of a Detroit police officer who killed a girl during a raid is resuming, likely with more testimony from the victim's grandmother.read more […]superadm
- Violent assault ruled out in death of Utah family 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'By MARTIN GRIFFITH […]superadm
- AP INTERVIEW: US should hit all militants in Syria 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'By ZEINA KARAM and EDITH M. LEDERER […]superadm
- No danger seen from powder sent to Reagan Library 'September 30, 2014 12:04 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Let's Export U.S. Oil 'September 29, 2014 8:28 pm'Robert Samuelson, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- One of the economy's good-news stories is the oil boom, a derivative of the natural gas boom. When the drilling techniques used to tap vast new reservoirs of natural gas were applied to oil, they yielded similarly astounding results. Since 2008, U.S. oil production has increased from 5 million barrels a day […]
- Lena Dunham Has Become a Walking Caricature 'September 29, 2014 8:26 pm'Helen Lewis, TNRIt’s impossible to review Lena Dunham’s book without reviewing Lena Dunham. Or at least, “Lena Dunham”, the strange, confected, caricatured, endlessly examined carapace inside which, presumably, the real woman resides. Dunham’s first appearance in print came in 1998, when a Vogue story on New York tweens quoted her thoughts about big-name fas […]
- Is Ted Cruz for Real? 'September 29, 2014 8:22 pm'James Antle, The Daily CallerAlmost two years ago, I crowned Jim Webb America’s most disappointing senator.He certainly wasn’t the worst member of the Senate. But he had an opportunity to flip the boring left-right script, to revive the conservative wing of the Democratic Party, to rescue opposition to George W. Bush’s failed foreign policy from gooey-eyed l […]
- Democrats Failing the Midterms 'September 29, 2014 8:08 pm'Chris Lehmann, In These TimesMidterm elections are, above all, mid—a mile marker plunked between the two main-event presidential contests. Sometimes, the pundit class declaims, they act as a referendum on the present occupant of the Oval Office. But beyond that, they’re viewed as exercises in major-party housekeeping—opportunities to pick off a vulnerable se […]
- Odds of GOP Winning Senate Are Growing 'September 29, 2014 8:02 pm'Chris Cillizza, Washington PostCalifornia is morphing into a warmer Detroit with beaches and pneumatic blondes, but it doesn't have to be this way. Only liberalism could've taken the most beautiful, most hard-working, most entrepreneurial state in the union and turned it into a shabby province composed of deadbeat Oliver Twists holding up their bow […]
- Let's Export U.S. Oil 'September 29, 2014 8:28 pm'
- EBOLA ALERT: U.S. Patient Zero Suspected In Dallas: Travel History and Symptoms Suggest Infection 'September 30, 2014 3:13 am'Multiple news sources are reporting that an individual showing symptoms of the Ebola virus has been admitted to a hospital in Dallas, Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Shocking Charts: Is This “Banker’s Tell” Predicting a Market Crash In The Near Future? 'September 29, 2014 10:25 pm'Within weeks of this pattern developing in 2008 we saw one of the largest market crashes in American history... […]Mac Slavo
- The Collapse of the American Economy Has Begun 'September 28, 2014 9:47 pm'When this house of cards comes crashing down, how do you think the government will deal with the situation? […]Contributing Author
- Did This Police Surveillance Camera Capture A Ghost Walking Through A Highly Secured Area? 'September 28, 2014 2:05 am'When people have a run in with ghosts they will often pick up the phone and call police. But who you gonna' call when it's the police who face an encounter from "the other side?" […]Mac Slavo
- An EPIC Response to ‘Moderate’ Islam: “It Is Time We Take Political Correctness and Throw It In The Garbage” *MUST SEE VIDEO* 'September 27, 2014 12:10 am'So, why should we worry about these radical 15 to 25% of Muslims? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre. […]Mac Slavo
- EBOLA ALERT: U.S. Patient Zero Suspected In Dallas: Travel History and Symptoms Suggest Infection 'September 30, 2014 3:13 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)