Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- How and Why Government Forces You to Finance Illegal Immigration 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'How the government forces you to financially support illegal immigrants in the U.S. is a real issue for November. […]
- Brexit and Multiculturalism 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'It will be a tragic mistake to interpret the vote to leave EU by the British people as a populist and nationalist movement tinged with “white” bigotry. […]
- The Jihadi’s Dilemma 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'In the Muslim world, the unwashed and disaffected who are ever told that they are the most blessed of the earth, find that everywhere they look they are among its most wretched. […]
- Hillary: Savant of Washington Insider Corruption 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'Hillary has learned a lot during her many years as a Washington DC insider. […]
- Unleash the Producers, Not the Parasites 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'If we are not to suffer the fate of past civilizations, we must expel the parasites who now control our economy. […]
- How and Why Government Forces You to Finance Illegal Immigration 'June 26, 2016 5:00 am'
- Bitter NY Times Throws Around 'X-Word' (Xenophobia), Threat of Violence to Insult Pro-Brexit Voters 'June 26, 2016 1:07 am'After Britain’s shocking vote to leave the European Union, the country's leftist elites (and the New York Times) shouted bootless cries of “xenophobia” to the rafters. Inside the paper lurked doom-saying, paranoia, and “xenophobia,” among other plagues to be visited upon Britain for its reckless leap from the crushing embrace of the European Union, an u […]Clay Waters
- Media Hype Canadian 'Man' Starting Breast-Feeding Blog 'June 25, 2016 11:08 pm'The bizarre inaccuracy of reporting on transgender activists was demonstrated by a recent New York Times blog post (for their “Women of the World” project) headlined “Transgender man opens up about breastfeeding his sons.” He breast-feeds? "He’d undergone surgery to have his breasts removed, but his body still produced milk and he was able to breastfeed […]Tim Graham
- Maher: Obama Should Apologize for America 'Acting Like a Nasty Drunk' 'June 25, 2016 7:38 pm'Concluding his Real Time show on Friday, HBO comedian Bill Maher called on President Barack Obama to go on an "apology tour" around the world to "drive Republicans nuts" and, presumably if Donald Trump loses the presidential election, to send a message that America is "back on our meds." On one of his most anti-America rants, Ma […]Brad Wilmouth
- PC Washington Post Bashes ‘Free State’: ‘Wrong Time’ for ‘White’ Tale 'June 25, 2016 7:00 pm'The Washington Post on Friday railed with politically correct anger at the new Civil War-era film Free State of Jones. According to a headline for the Ann Hornaday review, it’s the “wrong time for a white Knight’s tale.” The true story, starring Matthew McConaughey, centers around Netwon Knight, a Missippian who wages war against he Confederacy and the slave […]Scott Whitlock
- WashPost Pretends Racial Disparities in Crime and Misbehavior Don’t Exist 'June 25, 2016 6:00 pm'As the late Illinois governor Adlai Stevenson observed, the “truth is often unpopular,” and people will frequently choose “agreeable fantasy” over “disagreeable fact.” This is particularly true of liberal reporters writing about intractable racial problems, like the persistently high-rates of crime and misbehavior among black and inner-city students. […]Scott Whitlock
- Bitter NY Times Throws Around 'X-Word' (Xenophobia), Threat of Violence to Insult Pro-Brexit Voters 'June 26, 2016 1:07 am'
- Crisp helps Athletics beat Angels 7-3 'June 26, 2016 7:00 am'ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Coco Crisp and Danny Valencia helped Dillon Overton have a winning debut. […]Associated Press
- Lee's 2 RBIs, Martin's 3 hits lead Mariners past Cardinals 'June 26, 2016 7:00 am'SEATTLE (AP) — The Mariners' relievers came through with a solid night after a roadtrip that saw the bullpen taxed beyond its limit due to injuries in the starting rotation. […]Associated Press
- Obama OKs federal aid for West Virginia; at least 24 dead 'June 26, 2016 7:00 am'CLENDENIN, W.Va. (AP) — Offering his condolences, President Barack Obama approved federal aid for the West Virginia communities devastated by floods that have killed at least 24 people and rendered many more homeless. […]Associated Press
- Search resumes for Thai air force helicopter with 3 aboard 'June 26, 2016 6:45 am'BANGKOK (AP) — Rescuers in Thailand are searching for an air force helicopter a day after contact was lost during heavy rains. […]Associated Press
- Andrus, Desmond help lead Rangers to 10-3 win over Red Sox 'June 26, 2016 6:30 am'ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — After Elvis Andrus cleared the bases with a triple and scored on a wild pitch, the Texas Rangers held on to their big lead this time against the Boston Red Sox. […]Associated Press
- Crisp helps Athletics beat Angels 7-3 'June 26, 2016 7:00 am'
- Rapper 50 Cent Faces Indecent Language Charges in St. Kitts 'June 26, 2016 6:45 pm'A representative for U.S. rapper 50 Cent says he's paid a fine and is on his way home after he and a member of his entourage were detained in St. Kitts and Nevis for using "indecent language" during a performance at a music festival […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 2:45 P.m. EDT 'June 26, 2016 6:45 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 2:45 p.m. EDT […]
- Shaq Brings US Basketball Diplomacy to Cuban Capital 'June 26, 2016 6:44 pm'NBA great Shaquille O'Neal has become the latest emissary for American outreach to the people of Cuba […]
- Coal Terminal Plan Pits Jobs Against Environmental Concerns 'June 26, 2016 6:43 pm'NThe promise of good jobs in a depressed area is running headlong into environmental sensitivities as officials in Northern California consider a plan to build a marine terminal that would serve as a gateway for Utah-mined coal heading to Asia […]
- Photos: Gay Pride Month in Full Effect Across the United States 'June 26, 2016 6:42 pm'Photos of Pride Month celebrations. […]
- Rapper 50 Cent Faces Indecent Language Charges in St. Kitts 'June 26, 2016 6:45 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Mozilo Moves On, But Countrywide Devastation Lingers 'June 26, 2016 1:21 pm'Gretchen Morgenson, NYT […]
- 5 Things Trump Must Do to Win the Election 'June 26, 2016 1:21 pm'Michael Walsh, New York PostTo hear the media tell it, Donald Trump was finished last week. For calling a first-generation judge of Mexican heritage a Ã¢??Mexican,Ã¢?? he had injected racism into the campaign. For firing his strongÃ¢?Â¦ […]
- Gun Culture? U.S. Government Arming Itself to the Teeth 'June 26, 2016 1:17 pm'Jeff Jacoby, Boston GlobeThe arms race has metastasized to federal agencies with strictly regulatory or administrative functions. […]
- Obama: The President of Black America? 'June 26, 2016 1:16 pm'Michael Eric Dyson, New York Times […]
- Seven Lessons From the U.K.'s Departure 'June 26, 2016 1:14 pm'Mohamed El-Erian, BloombergThese nasty fights are the new normal, and fringe groups don't have to gain power to get their way. […]
- Mozilo Moves On, But Countrywide Devastation Lingers 'June 26, 2016 1:21 pm'
- Congressman: Only Politicians Need Firearms for Protection 'June 26, 2016 12:50 am'It's been pointed out by Second Amendment supporters for years, that the wealthy and famous liberals who say they hate gun so much, are typically flanked by professionally trained and armed security guards at all times. […]Contributing Author
- The Next Round of Stimulus Will Shock You: “Prepare For Chaos” 'June 25, 2016 1:54 am'While I can’t predict what central bankers will do, I can assume, using the past as my guide, that a good-purposed “imaginative stimulus” is about to commence, and this option will shock you. […]Contributing Author
- Domino Effect: Brexit Will Trigger More Referendums and “The EU Will Crumble to Pieces” 'June 24, 2016 9:35 pm'Calls for referendums to exit the EU are already swelling in Italy, France, Sweden and Germany, fueled by anger over economics, migration and terrorism. […]Mac Slavo
- Army of Armed Bureaucrats Now Outnumber U.S. Marines: “IRS Agents Carry AR-15s” 'June 24, 2016 6:15 pm'There are over 40 government agencies that are currently armed to the teeth, and the IRS even has armed "special agents" walking around with AR-15s. […]Contributing Author
- Great American Slowdown in Buying, Selling and Shipping: “These Numbers Are Absolutely Staggering” 'June 24, 2016 4:30 pm'How bad are things ultimately going to get for America’s poor now that a new economic crisis has begun? […]Contributing Author
- Congressman: Only Politicians Need Firearms for Protection 'June 26, 2016 12:50 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)