Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Ripoff Tech 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'Renewable energy has a positive image thanks to the people who should be defending the public but are either corrupted or don’t understand what is going on. […]
- What's Wrong with the Right 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'NRO embodfies the spinelssness of the establishment right. […]
- Historical Anti-Semitism and Christian Heresy 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'Far from being an accepted tenet of Christianity, anti-Semitism has thrived alongside heresy. […]
- Republicans Redistribute Wealth Better than Democrats 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'The bottom line: an item-by-item comparison of Obama's policies to those of Ronald Reagan. […]
- Common Sense and Climate Change 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'Here is a commonsense analysis of climate change. […]
- Ripoff Tech 'April 18, 2014 5:00 am'
- Tina Brown Now Claims She Knew Buying Newsweek Was Going to Fail In The First Week 'April 18, 2014 10:39 am'Former Newsweek boss Tina Brown was incredibly candid -- or wildly spinning in retrospect -- in an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek. Why would The Daily Beast try to absorb Newsweek? "Our hope was that we would reanimate the moribund Newsweek, but nothing could actually reanimate Newsweek because it was a wholly different ball of problems." So […]Tim Graham
- Greta Hammers Jay Carney as 'Delusional' for Claiming Fox News Runs 'Ridiculous Stories' 'April 18, 2014 3:09 am'Thursday was a busy time for White House press secretary Jay Carney. First, he claimed that the toughest interview president Barack Obama had in 2012 was moderated by Comedy Central's Jon Stewart. As if that wasn't bizarre enough, he later stated that “there has never been a more transparent administration,” a situation that “creates headaches for […]Randy Hall
- Not All Presidential Offspring Equal: Newscasts Which Ignored Bush Pregnancy Now Trumpet Chelsea Clinton’s 'April 18, 2014 12:27 am'On Wednesday morning, December 12, 2012, Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of former President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, announced on NBC’s Today show that she was expecting. That evening, the NBC Nightly News allocated 33 seconds to the revelation while neither ABC’s World News nor the CBS Evening News bothered to mention it. Today (Thursday, A […]Brent Baker
- Their Praise for Cliven Bundy Shows Hannity and Huckabee Want 'Armed Insurrection' - Ed Schultz 'April 17, 2014 11:34 pm'Does it get more laughable in media when Ed Schultz accuses others of being incendiary? Schultz's years-long obsession and resentment of conservative commentator Sean Hannity, and of Fox News, surfaced once again yesterday when he criticized Hannity and fellow Fox News personality Mike Huckabee for their remarks about Cliven Bundy, the Nevadan rancher l […]Jack Coleman
- Politico Reporter to Obama: Is it Time for Dems to Campaign 'Loudly' on ObamaCare? Will You 'Lead that Charge?' 'April 17, 2014 10:35 pm'At Thursday’s press conference there were no questions about the latest IRS scandal developments or Benghazi but today’s presser did give Politico’s Edward-Isaac Devore a chance to tee one up for the President. Given the opportunity to ask a tough question about all of ObamaCare’s problems Devore instead prompted the President to go on a tirade against Repu […]Geoffrey Dickens
- Tina Brown Now Claims She Knew Buying Newsweek Was Going to Fail In The First Week 'April 18, 2014 10:39 am'
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild 'April 18, 2014 7:03 am'By ARNIE STAPLETON […]superadm
- Rescuers rush to reach hundreds in SKorean ferry 'April 18, 2014 7:03 am'By YOUKYUNG LEE and FOSTER KLUG […]superadm
- Quotations in the News 'April 18, 2014 7:02 am'By The Associated Press "Do you believe they're still alive? I know the chances aren't good. ... No one in his class has been rescued." — Lee Mi-shim, a 48-year-old mother of a missing student, as 270 people are missing two days after a ferry sank off South Korea. ___read more […]superadm
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild 'April 18, 2014 6:33 am'By PAT GRAHAM […]superadm
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1 'April 18, 2014 6:33 am'By JOSH DUBOW […]superadm
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild 'April 18, 2014 7:03 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- No Need for a Rush to Judgment on Obamacare 'April 17, 2014 2:27 pm'[…]
- Who Needs the Ex-Im Bank? 'April 17, 2014 2:27 pm'[…]
- Bloomberg Takes on the NRA and Guns 'April 17, 2014 2:26 pm'[…]
- President Obama: Regulator Without Peer 'April 17, 2014 2:25 pm'[…]
- 'Capitalism' in Bed With Government--Big Time 'April 17, 2014 12:06 pm'Charles Murray, WSJThere's another thing that's going on, Mary, which is even bigger: capitalism in bed with the government. Big time. The American people look at the way people make zillions of bucks because they can get the regulations they want to, because they get the government to support their technology. They see that going on, plus the cron […]
- No Need for a Rush to Judgment on Obamacare 'April 17, 2014 2:27 pm'
- Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists” 'April 18, 2014 2:21 am'“I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism” (Pictured: Senator Harry Reid (D-NV). If you supported the Bundy's in Bunkerville, whether in person or by thought or words, this man would flag you as a "domestic terrorist) […]Contributing Author
- Liberty Movement Rising: “The Fight Is Just Beginning” 'April 17, 2014 4:20 pm'The label of “fringe” is a common one used by statists, bureaucrats and paid shills in order to marginalize those who would stand against government corruption. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Research Facility “Loses” Thousands of Tubes Containing Deadly Virus 'April 17, 2014 2:44 am'When dealing with deadly viruses, it is always a good idea to secure your facility, which makes this particular disappearance alarming. […]Mac Slavo
- New Study Confirms: “The United States Is No Democracy… But Actually An Oligarchy” Dominated By The Economic Elite 'April 16, 2014 8:38 pm'Economic elites and organized groups representing business interests maintain "substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy," while average citizens have little or no independent influence. […]Mac Slavo
- FBI Visiting Gun Shops to Investigate “People talking about Big Government” 'April 16, 2014 1:45 am'This should serve as a stark reminder that the U.S. government is vastly concerned about a well-armed populace. […]Contributing Author
- Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists” 'April 18, 2014 2:21 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)