Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- One's Politics Determines One's Conspiracy Theories 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'The basic (political) idea is that conspiracy theories fire people up; whereas conspiracy-theory skepticism subdues them. […]
- Democrats 'On Top of the World' 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Something big is happening in the Democratic Party – something that bodes well for conservatives. […]
- End the Media Blackout on Gay Rapists 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Liberal politics, not people, matter to our evil media. […]
- Sexy Lady Shirts and STEM Careers 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'Nobody has produced one shred of evidence that STEM fields are more sexualized than fields with large numbers of women. […]
- The Harsh Realities of the Corporate Income Tax 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'A harsh reality of hidden taxes is that voters who don’t know who pays a tax have no idea of what the economic impact of the tax is. […]
- One's Politics Determines One's Conspiracy Theories 'November 28, 2014 6:00 am'
- NBC Legal Analyst Lisa Bloom Falsely Tweets: Wilson Called Michael Brown an 'It' 'November 29, 2014 12:32 am'Lisa Bloom describes herself as a "Fighter for justice at my law firm, The Bloom Firm," and is "legal analyst for NBC News & Avvo." NBC and Avvo should seriously reconsider their relationships with Ms. Bloom. In a series of tweets on Tuesday, Bloom seethed over the grand jury's failure to indict Darren Wilson in the shooting deat […]Tom Blumer
- CNN Analyst Agrees With Concept That 'Racism Without Racists' Is New Threat to America 'November 28, 2014 10:32 pm'Even though It's only been a few days since the grand jury in Ferguson, Mo., decided not to charge police officer Darren Wilson with any crimes connected to his shooting of black 18-year-old Michael Brown on August 9, racism has become a hot topic for columnists and commentators. One extensive discussion on the subject was “The New Threat: Racism Withou […]Randy Hall
- Get Your 'Ready for Hillary' Hanging Ornament! 'November 28, 2014 10:05 pm'Leftists looking for the perfect ornament to adorn their trees need look no further. "Ready for Hillary" ornaments are now available! I got the good news via email today from RFH. Says the promo: "Embellish your Support! Hang this elegant, gold-finished aluminum ornament proudly. Comes in a black velveteen pouch." And at only $35, a st […]Mark Finkelstein
- AP Pair: Michael Brown's Hands Weren't Up, But 'For Some, That's Irrelevant' 'November 28, 2014 9:55 pm'To grievance-mongers in the fever swamp, Trayvon Martin will always be a cute little kid who had just bought Skittles and iced tea, and then got shot by a bloodthirsty racist on neighborhood watch. The truth — that Martin bought Skittles and AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail, two of the three key ingredients in a mind-altering, dangerous concoction kno […]Tom Blumer
- Actor Mark Ruffalo Pushes Blog: ‘Postmodern’ Conservatism a ‘Large-Scale Cult’ That Fools Low-Info Voters 'November 28, 2014 9:13 pm'David Roberts of the environmentalist magazine Grist declares that the right has “systematically and progressively destroyed the very notion of a nonpartisan arbiter of information” with an eye toward increasing its power and smashing liberal initiatives such as Obamacare. […]Tom Johnson
- NBC Legal Analyst Lisa Bloom Falsely Tweets: Wilson Called Michael Brown an 'It' 'November 29, 2014 12:32 am'
- Black Friday gets a little less frenzied 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'By ANNE D'INNOCENZIO […]superadm
- NYC panel nears decision on police chokehold death 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'By TOM HAYS NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City grand jury is quietly nearing a decision in a case that's drawn comparisons to the police killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri. The panel on Staten Island heard testimony last week from a police officer involved in the chokehold death of Eric Garner. He was believed to be the last witness […]superadm
- Austin police: Man fired 100-plus rounds downtown 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Police in Austin say a shooter targeted multiple buildings downtown and prompted the evacuation of police headquarters before being shot. According to the police department's verified Twitter account, the suspect's condition early Friday wasn't immediately known.read more […]superadm
- Western Kentucky beats No. 19 Marshall 67-66 in OT 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'By JOHN RABY […]superadm
- Rice wins appeal, 'suspension vacated' 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'By BARRY WILNER NEW YORK (AP) — Ray Rice has won the appeal of his indefinite suspension by the NFL, which has been "vacated immediately," the players' union said Friday.read more […]superadm
- Black Friday gets a little less frenzied 'November 28, 2014 9:35 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- A Dog Whistle From the Master 'November 28, 2014 2:16 pm'Wesley Pruden, Washington Times […]
- Biden, Clinton Walking Away from Obama 'November 28, 2014 2:15 pm'Dave Boyer, Washington Times […]
- Probing the Soul of a Nation's VP 'November 28, 2014 2:13 pm'Scot Lehigh, Boston Globe […]
- Pelosi's Grip Seems to Have Weakened 'November 28, 2014 2:10 pm'Michael Barone, Wash ExaminerNo one in Washington much cares what House Democrats do these days. House rules tend to ensure that the main job of members of the minority is to show up, vote "no" and lose. And in the next Congress, Democrats will have fewer seats in the House than they've had since 1929 and 1930.So not too much notice was direct […]
- The Dehumanization of Ferguson 'November 28, 2014 1:26 pm'Eugene Robinson, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- The name Ferguson should become shorthand for dehumanization.No one should have been surprised that police officer Darren Wilson was not charged in the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown. I've written before, and likely will have to write again, about the tragically low value our society places on the live […]
- A Dog Whistle From the Master 'November 28, 2014 2:16 pm'
- Running Of The Sheep: America 2014 in Video: People Trampled, Brawls, Cops Assaulted, Tasers, Mayhem… 'November 28, 2014 7:19 pm'In Pamplona, Spain the yearly tradition is to throw yourself into an arena and run for your life as an onslaught of bulls chases you. In America, we have a similar tradition... […]Mac Slavo
- Thankful For Inflation? Turkey Day Dinner Is Up 6,000% Since 1909 'November 27, 2014 11:45 pm'The slow and insidious diminishment of the fiat US Dollar's purchasing power (and thus the living standards of lower- and middle-class Americans - who are not balls deep invested in the US stock 'market') is nowhere more evident than in the soaring costs of Thanksgiving Day dinner during the Fed's 100 year reign... […]Contributing Author
- The Life and Times of the Thanksgiving Turkey: He Never Saw It Coming 'November 27, 2014 6:21 pm'The turkey spends the majority of its life enjoying daily feedings from a caring farmer. Weeks go by, and it’s the same thing day-in-day-out for the Turkey. Free food. Open range grazing. Good times all around... But then... […]Mac Slavo
- Watch As Car Plows Through Protesters In Minneapolis… Did Driver Act In Self Defense? 'November 26, 2014 9:30 pm'Should the driver have stopped and let the mob continue to attack his vehicle? Or, did he act in his own defense when he tried to exit a situation that was, from his perspective, bordering on the real possibility of injury or death? […]Mac Slavo
- TIME Justifies Ferguson Violence as Response to White Privilege: “Riots Are a Necessary Part of Evolution of Society” 'November 26, 2014 6:50 pm'For one TIME magazine writer, the acts of violence in Ferguson are an entitlement for those suffering racism. "Peaceful protesting is a luxury only available to those safely in mainstream culture." […]Mac Slavo
- Running Of The Sheep: America 2014 in Video: People Trampled, Brawls, Cops Assaulted, Tasers, Mayhem… 'November 28, 2014 7:19 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)