Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Dutch Say No to PC and Win 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'Black Pete overwhelms the multiculturalists in Holland. […]
- Obama and the GOP Should Learn the Lessons of the 1860s 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'One sees shades of the post-Civil War turmoil of the 1860s in today's immigration debate. We must proceed with caution. […]
- Do Major Think Tanks Violate US Law? 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'Prominent American research organizations may have violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act […]
- Barack Obama Exalts Wading across the Rio Grande 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'Barack Obama’s pre-Thanksgiving discourse on immigration gave five million people something to be thankful for. Not so much the rest of us. […]
- The Historiography of Victimhood 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'The curious case of Steven Salaita, the ultimate victimologist. […]
- The Dutch Say No to PC and Win 'November 23, 2014 6:00 am'
- Saturday Night Funny Video: Buffalo’s Snow Nothing Compared to Conditions in Southern California 'November 23, 2014 4:52 am'“The Buffalo area got slammed with more than five and a half feet of lake-effect snow early this weekend. It’s expected to get an additional three feet by tomorrow morning,” substitute FNC anchor Doug McKelway noted on Thursday night before mockingly setting up a clip by maintaining “this is nothing, though, compared to the extreme conditions that hit southe […]Brent Baker
- Missouri Governor Calls the Guard Into Ferguson; WaPo Provides Cover for DOJ's Claims of 'Escalation' 'November 23, 2014 4:24 am'On Monday, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon, a Democrat, ordered the National Guard into Ferguson, Missouri and declared a state of emergency in anticipation of a grand jury's decision about whether to criminally charge police officer Darren Wilson in the August death of Michael Brown. If only Nixon had called in the Guard, as virtually every governor of all […]Tom Blumer
- NYTimes Applauds Obama's Imperial Move, Bringing Illegals 'Out of the Shadows' (To Coin a Phrase) 'November 23, 2014 12:19 am'Immigration is the issue where the New York Times' liberal slant is most obvious, and the paper's heavy coverage Friday and Saturday held true to form, after President Obama's prime-time Thursday announcement that he would bypass Congress and grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. Obama even used the same "out of the shadows […]Clay Waters
- Reporters Gather on NPR, Bash Ted Cruz as Lurching 'Far to the Right' 'November 23, 2014 12:04 am'NPR and Sen. Ted Cruz are natural enemies. On the Friday News Roundup with national journalists on The Diane Rehm Show, Politico reporter Alex Burns mocked Cruz for acting like a stereotypical bar bully and a man who always seeks to go "as far to the right of his party as possible." […]Tim Graham
- People Selects THIS Christian Athlete as One of ‘2014's Sexiest Men Alive’ 'November 22, 2014 10:59 pm'Christianity can not only survive, but thrive, in pop culture -- it just takes a little fearlessness in the face of the sneering media. In the Dec. 1 issue, People featured former NFL quarterback and outspoken Christian Tim Tebow as one of “2014's Sexiest Men Alive.’” Tebow rose to fame for his signature “Tebowing” – going down on one knee to thank God […]Katie Yoder
- Saturday Night Funny Video: Buffalo’s Snow Nothing Compared to Conditions in Southern California 'November 23, 2014 4:52 am'
- Evacuation plans readied as Buffalo flooding looms 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'[…]superadm
- Boy with fake gun dies after shot by Ohio officer 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'CLEVELAND (AP) — A 12-year-old boy brandishing what turned out to be a fake gun is dead after being shot by a Cleveland police officer. An attorney for the family says the boy died early Sunday morning at a hospital.read more […]superadm
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'BEN NUCKOLS […]superadm
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald out, ending streak 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'SEATTLE (AP) — Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald was inactive for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks, ending his streak of consecutive starts at 110.read more […]superadm
- Former DC Mayor Marion Barry dies at 78 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'By BEN NUCKOLS and BRETT ZONGKER […]superadm
- Evacuation plans readied as Buffalo flooding looms 'November 23, 2014 8:04 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- On Immigration, a Failure of Leadership 'November 23, 2014 2:33 pm'[…]
- At Long Last, Action on Immigration 'November 23, 2014 1:51 pm'[…]
- The Rise, Fall, and Rise of Marion Barry 'November 23, 2014 1:38 pm'Bart Barnes, Washington Post […]
- Recalling Rockefeller 'November 23, 2014 1:34 pm'George Will, National Review […]
- Climate 'Deal' w/China More Like 'Surrender' 'November 23, 2014 1:28 pm'Rex Murphy, National Post […]
- On Immigration, a Failure of Leadership 'November 23, 2014 2:33 pm'
- Strategic Relocation: Survival Retreat Strategies For When Something Big Goes Down 'November 22, 2014 7:22 pm'Have you considered the terrain or cover required for perimeter defense? What about the growing climate; will you have the ability to grow food or raise animals in the middle of winter? Where will you get water in hot climates? If you're not around to watch over your supplies will you bury them or secure them in a basement? All of these are important fa […]Contributing Author
- Not Just Our Crumbling Economy: “Something’s Happening to America No Amount of Money Can Fix” 'November 21, 2014 11:14 pm'It can be found on the streets of our inner cities, in dark basements in extremely rural communities, in the most prestigious boardrooms on Wall Street, and definitely in the halls of power in Washington. […]Contributing Author
- The New World Order: Does It All Just Boil Down To A Battle For Your Soul? 'November 21, 2014 5:31 pm'The collectivist philosophy requires the utter destruction of all competitors; otherwise, it can never truly prevail. […]Contributing Author
- Rioters To Target Whites: “You Will Never Be Safe… Not You, Not Your Children” 'November 20, 2014 11:13 pm'You will never be safe, never in your life. None of you. Not you, not your children – none of you will be safe. […]Mac Slavo
- Senator Warns of Amnesty Backlash: “You Could See Anarchy, You Could See Violence” 'November 20, 2014 5:28 pm'As President Obama's executive order amnesty to millions becomes official news, heated and angry responses are flaring up into all out fighting words. […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation: Survival Retreat Strategies For When Something Big Goes Down 'November 22, 2014 7:22 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)