Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- All the News That Fits 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'What the progressive elite has in mind for the internet. […]
- Yes, There Is a Coup On in America 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'The definition of "coup d'état" is change in government by illegal or forceful means. Like Hillary Clinton illegally seeking the office of president. […]
- Another Time for Choosing 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'What will be left of liberty if eight years of Obama are followed by four or eight years of Clinton? […]
- The Tempest and the Witch 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'Hillary Clinton embodies all that is indecent and corruptible with human character in pursuit of power. Her dishonesty precedes her like an advertisement. […]
- Is the Constitution Good for Mental Health? 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'Texas professional licensing laws collide with free speech. The Constitution wins. […]
- All the News That Fits 'October 26, 2016 5:00 am'
- Conservative Character Ruins Halloween with One Line on 'American Housewife' 'October 26, 2016 4:44 am'On the ABC comedy American Housewife, Katie Ott bemoans Raisinets by saying they’re like “health food in a perfectly good bag of candy.” In this episode, I consider their depiction of Republicans as the unwelcome Raisinet in my candy bag. The only difference is that I can’t take it out. […]Matt Philbin
- Tempers Explode on FNC as Gingrich Claims FNC’s Kelly Is ‘Fascinated with Sex’ 'October 26, 2016 4:22 am'On Tuesday night’s Kelly File, one of the 2016 election’s more seminal moments ensued as Fox News Channel (FNC) host Megyn Kelly clashed with former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich over coverage of Hillary Clinton many scandals and allegations of sexual misconduct against Donald Trump that included Gingrich attacking Kelly as being “fascinated with se […]Curtis Houck
- 'The Real O’Neals:' Halloween is 'Gay Super Bowl' 'October 26, 2016 4:10 am'In “The Real Halloween” episode of ABC's The Real O'Neals, Kenny tries to celebrate his first “gay” Halloween by, of course, going to a raunchy gay party in Boystown. His mother Eileen denies him permission for obvious reasons but allows him to host a party at their house with any gay people he can find, thinking he won’t find any. From there, he i […]Matt Philbin
- NBC’s Mitchell: ObamaCare Hikes Just ‘Nagging Problems’ for Clinton 'October 26, 2016 4:10 am'NBC reporter and Hillary Clinton fan club president Andrea Mitchell showed off her infatuation with the Democratic presidential nominee Tuesday evening, as she wrote off the massive 25 percent ObamaCare premium hikes as part of a series of “nagging problems.” “A second problem, the rise in Obamacare premiums, an issue [Donald] Trump is exploiting,” Mitchell […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ABC Ignores Revelation that Obama Knew About Clinton's Private Server 'October 26, 2016 2:55 am'WikiLeaks, Tuesday, exposed a massive lie President Barack Obama told to the American people following the first reports of Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server. In March of 2015 Obama told CBS News’ Bill Plante that he learned about the server, “The same time everybody else learned it through news reports.” According to the newly leaked e-mails, that is […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Conservative Character Ruins Halloween with One Line on 'American Housewife' 'October 26, 2016 4:44 am'
- Global leaders' personal chefs sample Indian market fare 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'NEW DELHI (AP) — An elite club of chefs is taking a break from feeding the world's most powerful leaders to visit the Indian capital and sample its spicy, aromatic cuisine. […]Associated Press
- Company asks pipeline protesters to leave North Dakota land 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'CANNON BALL, N.D. (AP) — The developer of the Dakota Access oil pipeline said Tuesday that the dozens of protesters who have camped on company-owned land since the weekend are trespassing and that "lawless behavior will not be tolerated." […]Associated Press
- Israeli military says soldier wounded by fire from Lebanon 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'JERUSALEM (AP) — The Israeli military says a soldier has been lightly wounded by fire from Lebanon. […]Associated Press
- Swedish industry laments new rules on drones with cameras 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'STOCKHOLM (AP) — A Swedish industry group says a court ruling that drones with cameras must have a license under the country's surveillance laws "is a huge blow" to recreational and commercial users. […]Associated Press
- Spain: Parliament to start process to elect PM, end impasse 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'MADRID (AP) — Spain is close to finally having a government following a 10-month political deadlock as Parliament prepares for an investiture debate that will likely elect conservative leader Mariano Rajoy to head of minority government this week. […]Associated Press
- Global leaders' personal chefs sample Indian market fare 'October 26, 2016 11:00 am'
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Troubles, by the Numbers 'October 27, 2016 12:52 pm'Samsung Electronics shares details on the crisis surrounding its failed Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, which was discontinued earlier this month […]
- Melania Trump Explains How Son Barron Follows His Dad's Presidential Bid 'October 27, 2016 12:31 pm'The potential first lady talks about the youngest Trump child. […]
- Twitter Axing 9 Percent of Workforce 'October 27, 2016 12:24 pm'The company claimed 317 million active monthly users during the third quarter. […]
- Trump and Family Preview Path to Victory 'October 27, 2016 12:22 pm'They sat down with George Stephanopoulos in D.C. […]
- Amusement Park Cancels Reopening as Investigation Continues Into 4 Deaths 'October 27, 2016 12:07 pm'Police say having guests in the park will contaminate the scene. […]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Troubles, by the Numbers 'October 27, 2016 12:52 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Blunt Fights to Survive as Kander Seeks Missouri Upset 'October 27, 2016 3:30 am'James Arkin, RCPJOPLIN, Mo. -- Jason Kander, the Democratic challenger in Missouri’s unexpectedly tight Senate race, invoked his military service at a crowded bar here Tuesday afternoon, rallying his troops for a final two-week push in one of the closest and most critical Senate races in the country.“I don’t know if you know this -- there’s only 14 days to g […]
- No, Bill Clinton Did Not Call Obamacare 'Crazy' 'October 27, 2016 3:16 am'Froma Harrop, Seattle Times […]
- Trump vs. Clinton: a Risk vs. a Disaster 'October 27, 2016 3:16 am'Larry Elder, Investor's Business Daily […]
- Talk-Radio Hosts and Their Audience - Who Led Whom? 'October 27, 2016 3:11 am'David French, Natl. ReviewMillions of people who followed right-wing media have joined the Trump Train & abandoned the conservative principles long espoused in right-wing outlets. […]
- We Need to Learn to Live With the Internet's Fever Swamps 'October 27, 2016 3:11 am'Jesse Singal, NY MagItÃ¢??s probably time for everyone to give up on the idea that any level of denunciation or fact-checking can counter online gonzo media. […]
- Blunt Fights to Survive as Kander Seeks Missouri Upset 'October 27, 2016 3:30 am'
- “If Trump Loses, I’m Grabbing My Musket”: Former Congressman Ready to Go Full Revolution 'October 27, 2016 1:31 pm'"I'm serious. I don't think a musket would do much good these days, but it's time for civil disobedience on the right," former rep. Joe Walsh said. […]Mac Slavo
- Preparing for Post-Election Social Unrest: “People Are Frustrated, Restless, Angry” 'October 26, 2016 8:30 pm'Whether it’s civil disorder or a terrorist attack or a natural disaster that knocks out the power grid, emergency preparedness can mean the difference between life and death. […]Contributing Author
- Why Is This Not Watergate? Smoking Gun Emails Discuss “Cleaning Up” Obama/Hillary Emails 'October 26, 2016 7:56 pm'That, ladies and gentlemen, is proof that the president not only lied, but did so with the clear intention of protecting the Clinton campaign. […]Contributing Author
- Watch This Incredible Video And Decide For Yourself: Did Hillary Clinton Cheat At The Last Debate By Using An Embedded Tablet Device In Her Podium? 'October 26, 2016 6:48 pm'As you'll see, Hillary, who claims she was merely taking notes, was actually reading directly off of the podium, almost as if someone was feeding her answers and bullet points. […]Mac Slavo
- You Will Soon Be Obsolete: “Plan Your Future Before THEY Plan It For You” 'October 26, 2016 4:42 pm'From the perspective of those in charge, human labor is losing its value, and people are becoming a liability. […]Mac Slavo
- “If Trump Loses, I’m Grabbing My Musket”: Former Congressman Ready to Go Full Revolution 'October 27, 2016 1:31 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)