Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Computer Is Objective? 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'Software is designed and written by people. And we know that people can be less than objective, can have personal agendas. […]
- Diane Feinstein, the Iron Maiden 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'Nothing is more unattractive than superior uber-fastidious self-righteousness, especially when you stack it up against self-less devotion to duty and nation that we find in our military and investigative institutions […]
- Jeb Bush and Tenet Healthcare Corp. 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'An unsavory connection that will not endear the man to Republican primary voters. […]
- The Muslim Council of Britain on the Peshawar Massacre 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'A popular (and often repeated) Koranic phrase is not what it purports to be. […]
- Hamas Benefits from Absurd Judicial Decision 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'The General Court of the European Union has decided that Hamas is not a terrorist organization. […]
- The Computer Is Objective? 'December 20, 2014 6:00 am'
- Ebony Talks Trash About Stacey Dash; She Dishes Back on Fox News 'December 21, 2014 3:26 am'Ebony Magazine put some trash talk in its December 16 article “Google’s Top-Trending Black Actresses of 2014.” They wrote nice things about actresses one through eight, but Stacey Dash was number nine, and the caption was pointed: “Her conservative, clueless political slant sparked controversy time after time this year, making Dash notoriously trendy for all […]Tim Graham
- Univision’s Fernando Espuelas Doubles Down 'December 21, 2014 3:04 am'A few days ago, we shined a light on Univision’s Fernando Espuelas. His on-air response, on the Univision America radio network, was quite interesting, to say the very least. Espuelas devoted his entire show (two hours broadcast from coast-to-coast!) to denouncing nameless, faceless “right-wing media organizations” and “Latinito” sell-outs who had the audaci […]Jorge Bonilla
- Stephen King: I Regret My Slam on the Military (Called On It by NewsBusters) 'December 20, 2014 9:05 pm'Liberal horror novelist Stephen King regrets asserting that if you don't learn how to read, you'll end up in "the Army, Iraq." The comment, widely seen as a shot at the military, was first publicized by Noel Sheppard on NewsBusters. […]Scott Whitlock
- Will Seth Rogen and Hollywood Make the Movie on the Sony Cave-In? 'December 20, 2014 7:33 pm'Seth Rogen needs to start writing a new script telling this story for the screen, the story of the Sony cave-in to North Korea and its hackers -- starring himself with James Franco and George Clooney as a co-stars. Not to mention every other Hollywood star who has genuine guts, not the make-believe version, to stand up and be counted. […]Jeffrey Lord
- Year-End Awards: The Biggest Obamagasms of 2014 'December 20, 2014 6:17 pm'On Thursday, the Media Research Center announced our “Best Notable Quotables of 2014,” as selected by a distinguished panel of 40 expert judges. Over the next several days, we’ll present these Notable Quotables as a way to review the worst media bias of 2014. Today, the winner and top runners-up for this year’s “Obamagasm Award.” […]Rich Noyes
- Ebony Talks Trash About Stacey Dash; She Dishes Back on Fox News 'December 21, 2014 3:26 am'
- AP sources: Cops' killer angry over Garner death 'December 21, 2014 2:05 am'By COLLEEN LONG and JENNIFER PELTZ NEW YORK (AP) — An armed man walked up to two New York Police Department officers sitting inside a patrol car and opened fire Saturday afternoon, striking them both before running into a nearby subway station and apparently committing suicide, police said.read more […]superadm
- Police brutality protesters rally at Mall of America 'December 21, 2014 2:05 am'BLOOMINGTON, Minn. (AP) — Demonstrators chanting, "Black lives matter," converged in the Mall of America rotunda Saturday as part of a protest of police brutality that caused at least part of the mall to shut down on a busy day for holiday shoppers.read more […]superadm
- Meyers Taylor, Humphries race against men 'December 21, 2014 1:35 am'[…]superadm
- Eagles near elimination, fall 27-24 to Redskins 'December 21, 2014 1:35 am'[…]superadm
- Holder calls police shootings 'act of barbarism' 'December 21, 2014 1:35 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General Eric Holder is condemning the shooting deaths of two New York City police officers as senseless and an "unspeakable act of barbarism." The officers were shot Saturday in Brooklyn's Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood. Authorities say the gunman later killed himself.read more […]superadm
- AP sources: Cops' killer angry over Garner death 'December 21, 2014 2:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Cuba Isolationists Just Don't Get It 'December 20, 2014 4:09 pm'Sen. Rand Paul, TimeLet's hope cooler heads will ultimately prevail and we unleash a trade tsunami that washes the Castros once and for all into the sea. I grew up in a family that despised, not only communism, but collectivism, socialism and any “ism” that deprived the individual of his or her natural rights. […]
- Al Sharpton, Civil Rights Fraud 'December 20, 2014 4:08 pm'Michael Tracey, New York Daily NewsIt’s no great shock when Al Sharpton’s antics send white conservatives into veritable rage spasms, but he’s finally ticked off the wrong crew. Young black activists from Ferguson had trekked to Washington for Sharpton’s “National Justice for All” march last Saturday, only to find themselves relegated to the backdrop of what […]
- The Kingmaker: DeMint Is Getting Back in the Game 'December 20, 2014 4:07 pm'Tim Alberta, NJWhen Ted Cruz stepped to the lectern last week inside the Heritage Foundation's auditorium, he took a moment to acknowledge the conservative think tank's president, "my good friend, Jim DeMint, for his extraordinary leadership here at Heritage, and the incredible difference he makes each and every day." But here's the […]
- Good Riddance to Worst Congress Ever 'December 20, 2014 4:06 pm'Dana Milbank, Washington PostThis bipartisan legislation recalled the Sept. 1, 1914, death at the Cincinnati Zoo of Martha, the last of a population of ectopistes migratorius, once 3 billion-strong in North America. It hailed the work of Project Passenger Pigeon, devoted to making sure Martha did not die in vain. This commemoration of extinction was a perfec […]
- Liberal Bias Is Killing Social Science 'December 20, 2014 4:05 pm'Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, The Weekhave had the following experience more than once: I am speaking with a professional academic who is a liberal. The subject of the underrepresentation of conservatives in academia comes up. My interlocutor admits that this is indeed a reality, but says the reason why conservatives are underrepresented in academia is because they […]
- Cuba Isolationists Just Don't Get It 'December 20, 2014 4:09 pm'
- Chart Points To Massive Slow Down: “This Is The Biggest Collapse In The ‘Trade’ Indicator Since Records Began” 'December 20, 2014 9:37 pm'We are sure it's nothing - since stock markets in China and The US are soaring - but deep, deep down in the heart of the real economies, there is a problem. […]Mac Slavo
- Sony Hackers Make New Demands… This Is What Happens When You Negotiate With Terrorists 'December 20, 2014 1:33 am'In the spirit of Kim Jong Il, Un and the rest of the world's dictators, the hackers now want all traces of the movie's existence removed from the annals of history... or else. […]Mac Slavo
- Dear Santa: Super Cool Last Minute Gifts: “Everyone Needs a War Hammer” 'December 19, 2014 6:11 pm'Here are some things that just might blow them away this year. […]Mac Slavo
- Wounded Bear: Putin Lashes Out at Economic Woes, U.S. Imperialism, “Certain Situation to Improve Within 2 Years” 'December 19, 2014 1:27 am'With the ruble free falling value, Putin boldly proclaimed Russia would recover within a few short years, hanging blame on "external factors" (aka the U.S.) […]Mac Slavo
- Federal Judge Strikes Down Amnesty: “Obama’s Unilateral Action Violates Separation of Powers… is Unconstitutional” 'December 18, 2014 5:21 pm'A federal judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania used a deportation case to probe the constitutionality of President Obama's executive order on amnesty. […]Mac Slavo
- Chart Points To Massive Slow Down: “This Is The Biggest Collapse In The ‘Trade’ Indicator Since Records Began” 'December 20, 2014 9:37 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)