Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- How the NFL Should Fight Domestic Violence 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'Liberalism is no friend of football -- especially professional football. […]
- Michelle Kvetches to Children with Cancer 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'This woman has no idea what it's like to suffer. […]
- Why We Shouldn't Impeach Barack Obama 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'Ben Shapiro explains how impeaching the president would legitimize his actions too much. […]
- Obama and the Coalition of Nations 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'The world is now full of Jihadist groups, whether al-Qaeda, the Nusra Front, or the Islamic State, some of whose supporters are trained to carry out terrorist attacks in their Western countries of origin. […]
- Armed and Dangerous: Manhunts and Cop Killers 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'The barrier between evil and good must be reinforced with the blood of each successive generation. […]
- How the NFL Should Fight Domestic Violence 'September 20, 2014 5:00 am'
- Shepard Smith to Josh Earnest: Admin's Anti-ISIL 'Coalition' Claims 'Something of a Fantasy' 'September 20, 2014 3:23 am'When White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest made his first Fox News appearance in that role, he may have thought that having Shepard Smith interview him would make the exercise a relative cakewalk. It didn't happen. Even though Smith, as Matt Sheffield observed last year at NewsBusters, is "not known as any sort of conservative," he was clea […]Tom Blumer
- Amanda Marcotte: Texas Right-Wingers Are Coming to Indoctrinate Your Children 'September 20, 2014 1:19 am'The lefty writer says conservatives are at war with reality, and they want schoolkids in the Lone Star State and elsewhere to learn illusions about American history. Marcotte’s peg was a report from the liberal Texas Freedom Network alleging, in Marcotte’s words, “that conservatives have been able to inject a shocking number of lies and disinformation into [ […]Tom Johnson
- On 'The View,' Pliant GOPer Nicolle Wallace Touts Obama as 'Deadly Serious' About War on ISIS 'September 20, 2014 12:57 am'Nicolle Wallace, the token "conservative" on "The View," went out of her way to to express her faith in the Obama administration in the war on ISIS. Trust he was a "very reluctant warrior," she said, but now "he is deadly serious." […]Laura Flint
- Levin, Limbaugh Defend NFL From Media Smear as Hotbed of Domestic Abuse 'September 19, 2014 10:44 pm'The would-be scandal of alleged widespread domestic abuse in the National Football League hit its high water mark this week. It began receding when Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh, armed with empirical data, pushed back and demonstrated that it is yet another bogus issue pushed by agenda-driven media. Both conservative talkers cited an excellent RedState post b […]Jack Coleman
- MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski Call for Equal, ‘24-hour’ Media Coverage If Christie is Officially Cleared 'September 19, 2014 10:14 pm'On Friday morning, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski joined the Huffington Post’s Sam Stein in calling for equal news coverage if Christie is officially exonerated in numerous investigations into his involvement of the scandal known as Bridgegate to the non-stop coverage when it broke in January. During a discussion with their panel on Friday’s Mor […]Curtis Houck
- Shepard Smith to Josh Earnest: Admin's Anti-ISIL 'Coalition' Claims 'Something of a Fantasy' 'September 20, 2014 3:23 am'
- Authorities: 5 inmates escape from California jail 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'MADERA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities in Central California are on the hunt for five inmates who have escaped a correctional facility. Madera County Sheriff's spokeswoman Erica Stuart says the inmates broke out of the Madera County jail late Friday night.read more […]superadm
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and dance 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'[…]superadm
- More than 1K people search for missing UVa student 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'By ALAN SUDERMAN CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Last Saturday, this town drew thousands of cheerful fans cheering the University of Virginia's football team's underdog win. This week, a far grimmer task brought hundreds of volunteers to campus: the search for sophomore Hannah Graham, who disappeared a week ago.read more […]superadm
- NATO chief: Ukraine has cease-fire 'in name only' 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'By ROBERT BURNS […]superadm
- Second man arrested trying to enter White House 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'By JOSH LEDERMAN […]superadm
- Authorities: 5 inmates escape from California jail 'September 20, 2014 10:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- False Rape Reports Exist, & They Are a Problem 'September 20, 2014 4:37 pm'Cathy Young, SlateFalse rape accusations are a lightning rod for a variety of reasons. Rape is a repugnant crime—and one for which the evidence often relies on one person’s word against another’s. Moreover, in the not-so-distant past, the belief that women routinely make up rape charges often led to appalling treatment of victims. However, in challenging wha […]
- The Long Game in Eastern Europe 'September 20, 2014 4:35 pm'Robert Kaplan, StratforTwo weeks ago commentators were hyperventilating about a return to the 1930s in Europe, following a Russian invasion-of-sorts into eastern Ukraine. Then President Barack Obama announced that the United States was on a war footing against the Islamic State. Ukraine - and the Russian threat to Europe, for that matter - was promptly if te […]
- Multiculturalism Is a Failure 'September 20, 2014 4:34 pm'Walter Williams, TownhallGerman Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that in Germany, multiculturalism has "utterly failed." Both Australia's ex-prime minister John Howard and Spain's ex-prime minister Jose Maria Aznar reached the same conclusion about multiculturalism in their countries. British Prime Minister David Cameron has warned that […]
- Bill Clinton Assesses the State of the World 'September 20, 2014 4:30 pm'James Bennet, The AtlanticThen, inevitably, he drifted back, and began talking about just how much he was enjoying being out of office: what “great therapy” it was to be unpacking in his new home, emptying some 180 boxes and filling shelves with 1,100 books; what “a great thing” it was to have time to read (“I’ve got 10 or 12 books I’m fooling with”); how re […]
- The Return of King Dollar 'September 20, 2014 4:29 pm'Kudlow & Moore, Investor's Business DailyIf the rise in the dollar's valuation is sustainable, it's welcome news for the stock market, for fighting inflation and for U.S. growth prospects. Ronald Reagan said it best: A strong dollar is a sign of a strong America. This has been a long time coming. And it's still too early to tell wheth […]
- False Rape Reports Exist, & They Are a Problem 'September 20, 2014 4:37 pm'
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'This is not some plot for a fictional novel. The legislation, Executive Orders, and secret procedures have been documented by countless researchers. Ignore them at your peril. […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any “Credible Threats” 'September 18, 2014 6:12 pm'Seriously, what the hell is really going on here? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding “The Enemy” 'September 17, 2014 4:39 pm'You might want to ponder the possibility that the New World Order does not end with the fall of the American empire - it BEGINS with the fall of the American empire. […]Contributing Author
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)