Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- My Problem with Sarah Palin 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'With Sarah Palin once again hinting at a presidential run, pundits and politics wonks are all the more aflutter with 2016 talk. […]
- Jeb Bush Fails Common Core Test and Disqualifies Himself for Presidency 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'Jeb Bush thinks he can ride Common Core to the White House. This is a grave misjudgment. […]
- Rep. Renee Ellmers: Putting Optics Ahead of Voters 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'Why are some Republican politicians hell-bent on alienating their millennial base? […]
- Sarah Palin is Right: Go on Offense, Tout Conservatism 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'Many Republicans believe we have lost the argument and the only way to win votes is to abandon core principles, surrender and campaign according to the Left's/Democrats' false premises. […]
- Jeb Bush's Common Core Hedging Undermines Reform Efforts 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'With an eye on 2016, Jeb Bush is backtracking on Common Core. […]
- My Problem with Sarah Palin 'January 29, 2015 6:00 am'
- CBS Evening News Omits AG Nominee Loretta Lynch Saying Illegals Have a Right to Work in America 'January 29, 2015 7:12 am'On Wednesday, the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley was the lone network evening newscast to cover the confirmation hearings of Attorney General nominee Loretta Lynch before the Senate Judiciary Committee and while that was the case, it was not without bias. Even though CBS News congressional correspondent Nancy Cordes featured numerous soundbites from Sena […]Curtis Houck
- Bloomberg Celebrates Dec. Spike in New-Home Sales, Despite Record of Steep Downward Revisions 'January 29, 2015 4:52 am'If someone fools you once, shame on them. If they fool you with the same trick a second time, shame on you. If they "fool" you a third time — well, you must be in on it. That's my take on Bloomberg News's virtually euphoric reaction to yesterday's new-home sales release from the Census Bureau. The wire service's Shobhana Chandra […]Tom Blumer
- Networks Fail to Cover WH Spokesman Refusing to Call the Taliban a Terrorist Organization 'January 29, 2015 4:07 am'During the daily White House press briefing on Wednesday, Deputy Spokesman Eric Schultz had an exchange with ABC News chief White House correspondent Jonathan Karl where he declined to label the Taliban not as a terrorist organization but instead as “an armed insurgency.” In an admission that surely would be covered if it were uttered by a spokesman for a Re […]Curtis Houck
- Chris Matthews: It's 'Unfortunate' Ted Cruz Praised Michelle Obama for Not Wearing Hijab in Saudi Arabia 'January 29, 2015 2:00 am'Hardball host Chris Matthews's disdain for Sen. Ted Cruz is so palpable he can't resist making a snide comment when noting a rare instance in which the Texas Republican praised the first lady, and that in the context of standing up for women's rights. […]Ken Shepherd
- Politico Invents Mike Huckabee Quote on 'Trashy' Fox News Women 'January 29, 2015 12:53 am'Noah Rothman at Hot Air called out Politico for badly mangling remarks by potential presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. On Wednesay morning, they tweeted out this attention-grabbing headline: "Mike Huckabee complains of 'trashy' women at Fox News." But he said no such thing in an interview with Des Moines radio host Jan Mickelson. […]Tim Graham
- CBS Evening News Omits AG Nominee Loretta Lynch Saying Illegals Have a Right to Work in America 'January 29, 2015 7:12 am'
- Laser co-creator Charles Townes, a Nobel laureate, dies 'January 29, 2015 11:06 am'By LISA LEFF […]superadm
- Obama to seek to bust limits on domestic, defense spending 'January 29, 2015 11:06 am'By JOSH LEDERMAN WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will seek to bust through spending limits for both domestic and defense programs, the White House said Thursday, negating the effects of across-the-board cuts agreed to by both Democrats and Republicans and signed by Obama into law.read more […]superadm
- Rights group blasts IS for atrocities, Iraq, Syria policies 'January 29, 2015 11:06 am'BERUT (AP) — Human Rights Watch says the rise of the Islamic State group is among the world's top challenges and blames "sectarian and abusive" policies of the Iraqi and Syrian governments for fueling extremism.read more […]superadm
- Malaysia says MH370 crash an accident to clear compensation 'January 29, 2015 11:06 am'KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's Civil Aviation Authority has officially declared the MH370 crash an accident, fulfilling a legal obligation that will allow efforts to proceed with compensation claims.read more […]superadm
- Measles outbreak with Disney park origins grows to 95 cases 'January 29, 2015 11:05 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — A measles outbreak whose spread originated at Disneyland has grown to 95 cases. The California Department of Public Health tells the Los Angeles Times (http://lat.ms/15W9x2B) on Wednesday that 79 of those in infections are in California and 52 of them can be linked directly to Disney Parks.read more […]superadm
- Laser co-creator Charles Townes, a Nobel laureate, dies 'January 29, 2015 11:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The 2016 Presidential Race Is Overheated 'January 29, 2015 3:01 am'Ed Rogers, Washington Post […]
- Why Hillary Clinton Needs to Fight Hard for Iowa 'January 29, 2015 3:00 am'John Dickerson, Slate […]
- Plan to Repeal Obamacare Is Immoral 'January 29, 2015 2:55 am'Brian Beutler, The New Republic […]
- Obama's Peter Pan Economics 'January 29, 2015 2:06 am'Daniel Henninger, Wall Street Journal […]
- How Obama Will Be on the Ballot in 2016 'January 29, 2015 2:04 am'Julian Zelizer, CNN […]
- The 2016 Presidential Race Is Overheated 'January 29, 2015 3:01 am'
- Measles Police State: “Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail” 'January 29, 2015 7:30 am'Scaremongers are now proclaiming that "anti-vaccine parents are turning their children into little walking time bombs" and should be charged with child endangerment. […]Mac Slavo
- Oil Collapse: “This Could Cause The Most Destructive Economic Situation Since the Great Depression” 'January 29, 2015 12:15 am'This time there will be nothing left to catch the falling knife before it hits the American economy right in the heart. Not the FED nor the U.S. government can stop what's coming. […]Mac Slavo
- Nationwide Ban On Personal Body Armor Proposed In Congress: “10 Years Imprisonment” For Possession 'January 28, 2015 5:43 pm'The motivation must be either symbolic, or part of a greater plan to disarm and neuter the rights of the American citizenry. […]Mac Slavo
- The Shemitah: The Biblical Pattern Which Indicates That A Financial Collapse May Be Coming In 2015 'January 28, 2015 1:01 am'Does a mystery that is 3,500 years old hold the key to what is going to happen to global financial markets in 2015? […]Contributing Author
- THIS CHART Tells a Story… America’s Middle Class Thrived After WWII and Died Under Obama 'January 27, 2015 6:30 pm'In 2015, nothing is more clear than a "wealth grab on a grotesque scale" that has absolutely killed the middle class. […]Mac Slavo
- Measles Police State: “Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail” 'January 29, 2015 7:30 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)