Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Dealing With the Iranian Death Cult 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'The historical record contains plenty of harsh lessons on the power of national death cults. […]
- Obama's Hand Sign Reconsidered 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'What enhanced audio reveals. […]
- Queen Esther and Netanyahu 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'Irrespective of personal relations between the political leaders, and the animus resulting from a crisis that escalated from a minor issue of protocol, Netanyahu’s speech must be considered seriously by the U.S. administration. […]
- It's Over, Hillary 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'Does Hillary really understand that this smoldering scandal is not like the others, that 2015 is not the heyday of the 1990s? […]
- Why the GOP Can't 'Repeal and Replace' Obamacare 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'If King v. Burwell hands the GOP an opportunity, it will be almost certainly bungled. […]
- Dealing With the Iranian Death Cult 'March 6, 2015 6:00 am'
- The Great, Amazing, Incomparable Stan Evans Is Dead 'March 6, 2015 5:20 am'"If and when Congress votes on a new immigration bill -- whatever the "triggers," timetables or other provisos -- the real issue to be decided will be the same as it has been from the beginning. That issue is whether the Republican Party, dazed from a daily pounding by the Washington press corps, will agree to commit political suicide by enfra […]Ann Coulter
- Lawrence O'Donnell Slams Hillary on Email Scandal 'March 6, 2015 3:48 am'Ah! The nudge to remove Hillary Clinton from the stage. Some get it. Some don't. Among those who don't get it is Alex Wagner who lacks the subtlety to see that the exit of Hillary could very probably mean the entrance of the "progressive" heroine, Elizabeth Warren. Lawrence O'Donnell gets it which is probably why he was very critical […]P.J. Gladnick
- Politico Was Offended by TMZ 'Stalking' Media-Shy Hillary Over Emails 'March 6, 2015 3:43 am'The Daily Caller has a piece today looking at how the liberals at Politico looked down on the gossip site TMZ.com for "stalking" Hillary Clinton at a public airport. […]Ken Shepherd
- CBS and NBC Omit Video of Hillary Clinton Hitting Bush Administration in 2007 Over E-Mails 'March 6, 2015 3:21 am'On Thursday night, the CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News neglected to mention video that had surfaced earlier in the day of Hillary Clinton attacking the Bush administration in 2007 over their supposed email practices. Instead of mentioning this latest example of hypocrisy by a Clinton, CBS touted a Democratic Congressman who lamented that this story is […]Curtis Houck
- Nicolle Wallace on 'The View': Clintons Will Blame GOP and Media on Emails, Just 'Roll On' 'March 6, 2015 2:20 am'Just hours after suggesting on Morning Joe that Hillary Clinton’s private email server as Secretary of State was no big deal – probably just “wedding stuff” – Nicolle Wallace grew more offended by it on The View, although she predicted the Clintons will blame Republicans and the media and just “roll on.” […]Tim Graham
- The Great, Amazing, Incomparable Stan Evans Is Dead 'March 6, 2015 5:20 am'
- Harrison Ford survives crash-landing on golf course 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'By LYNN ELBER and TAMI ABDOLLAH […]superadm
- Iraqi forces push on to Tikrit as IS destroys ancient site 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'Associated Press […]superadm
- Ukraine declares heavy weapons pullback from front line 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian military officials say government forces are withdrawing heavy rocket launchers from the front line with Russian-backed separatists in accordance with last month's cease-fire accord. Military spokesman Col. Andriy Lysenko said the Uragan launchers were being pulled back by 35 kilometers (22 miles) from the line of contact. […]superadm
- 11-year-old sent home from school for Christian Grey costume 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'LONDON (AP) — Thousands of British students mark World Book Day by going to school in costume as their favorite fictional characters. But one 11-year-old found himself in a bind when he dressed as Christian Grey, the S&M-loving billionaire hero of erotic thriller "50 Shades of Grey."read more […]superadm
- Woman made bomb threat at Miami airport, police say 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say a 33-year-old Honduran woman crashed her vehicle into a police patrol car at Miami International Airport and screamed that she had a bomb.read more […]superadm
- Harrison Ford survives crash-landing on golf course 'March 6, 2015 12:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Only Sensible Ruling on the Health Care Law 'March 6, 2015 12:02 pm'[…]
- Netanyahu's Churchillian Warning 'March 6, 2015 12:01 pm'Charles Krauthammer, Washington Post […]
- Bibi's Speech Has Politics Written All Over It 'March 6, 2015 11:51 am'Doyle McManus, LA Times […]
- An Outbreak of Vanishing Emails 'March 6, 2015 11:45 am'[…]
- GOP to Make 2016 a Referendum on Health Law 'March 6, 2015 11:32 am'Jonathan Weisman, NYT […]
- The Only Sensible Ruling on the Health Care Law 'March 6, 2015 12:02 pm'
- Mainstream Financial Experts Recommend: Take Out A Loan And Invest In Stock Markets 'March 5, 2015 8:15 pm'What could possibly go wrong? […]Mac Slavo
- One Last Look At The Real Economy Before It Implodes (Part 1) 'March 5, 2015 4:25 pm'We are only two months into 2015, and it has already proven to be the most volatile year for the economic environment since 2008-2009. […]Contributing Author
- New Choice for World Currency: “Chinese Yuan Will Supersede Dollar as Top Reserve Currency” 'March 5, 2015 1:17 am'The Chinese do not plan to live in a world dominated by the U.S. dollar for much longer. […]Contributing Author
- Shock Report: White House Immigration Details Leaked: Obama Policies Will Create A “Country Within A Country” 'March 4, 2015 5:44 pm'The pieces of the puzzle have now revealed the bigger picture and the ultimate goals of the Obama administration. […]Mac Slavo
- Creepy Tracking Tech Gone Too Far: “Police Surveillance Now Fully Automated and Integrated Into Wireless Networks” 'March 4, 2015 8:46 am'While the use of technology in policing is nothing new, it might surprise you have far things have already gone. Is there any turning back? […]Mac Slavo
- Mainstream Financial Experts Recommend: Take Out A Loan And Invest In Stock Markets 'March 5, 2015 8:15 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)