Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- PP: Pondering Profits 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'We live in a society that correctly condemns Mengele and China for torturing people but finds it offensive that anyone is bothered about the torture for profit deaths of the unborn. […]
- War or Deal 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'Just what does the president mean when he says ‘war?’ He must be focusing on American military actions, because he has always ignored the fact that Iran is already constantly attacking, or planning to attack, the U.S […]
- France Is Severe on Holocaust Denial 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'Remarks denying the Holocaust earn steep fines, as nationalist Jean-Marie Le Pen demonstrates. […]
- Huckabee's Critics 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'The best way to avert a planned Holocaust is by evoking the language of Holocaust. […]
- Untermenschen: The Language of Death 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'How we talk about others has a huge effect on how capable we are of killing them. […]
- PP: Pondering Profits 'July 30, 2015 5:00 am'
- Networks Yawn at Latest IRS Hearing, Judge Threatening to Hold Koskinen, DOJ in Contempt of Court 'July 30, 2015 5:56 am'The network media’s blackout of the IRS scandal continued on Wednesday night with zero mentions of the Senate hearing held hours before as well as a threat issued by a federal judge to hold IRS commissioner John Koskinen and Department of Justice (DOJ) attorneys in contempt of court concerning Lois Lerner’s e-mails. As usual, the Fox News Channel (FNC) newsc […]Curtis Houck
- O'Reilly Discusses 'Black Lives Matter' Funding, Including Soros and Supporters Jay-Z and Beyoncé 'July 30, 2015 3:04 am'On his Tuesday night show, with the help of Kelly Riddell of the Washington Times, Bill O'Reilly of Fox News described how the "Black Lives Matter" movement sustains itself. The rest of the press wants readers, listeners and viewers to presume that it is a self-sustaining, grass-roots movement. It isn't. O'Reilly also noted that mega […]Tom Blumer
- Brent Bozell, Megyn Kelly Blast Media for Double Standard in Coverage of Trump Rape Allegations 'July 30, 2015 2:59 am'During an appearance on Wednesday’s edition of The Kelly File on the Fox News Channel (FNC), Media Research Center Brent Bozell and host Megyn Kelly eviscerated the media for their double standard in rushing to cover unsubstantiated rape allegations surrounding 2016 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump but not, among others, the Bill Clinton-Juanita Brodd […]Curtis Houck
- Matthews Ignores Planned Parenthood Videos, Denounces Lion Killing in Zimbabwe 'July 30, 2015 1:03 am'MSNBC host Chris Matthews has failed to cover all three of the Planned Parenthood fetal-parts videos that have been released this month. But tonight he found time for a segment on the latest development in Deflategate and devoted his closing Let Me Finish commentary to denouncing the Minnesota dentist who killed Cecil the Lion in Zimbabwe. […]Ken Shepherd
- ABC Ignores Democratic Congressman’s Criminal Indictment; NBC Mentions Wife’s Ties to Network 'July 30, 2015 12:53 am'ABC failed to cover on Wednesday’s World News Tonight the criminal indictment of Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah (Penn.) on charges related to alleged racketeering and conspiracy that resulted in the misuse of campaign funds and federal grant money for his personal gain. Surprisingly, the CBS Evening News and NBC Nightly News covered the story and labele […]Curtis Houck
- Networks Yawn at Latest IRS Hearing, Judge Threatening to Hold Koskinen, DOJ in Contempt of Court 'July 30, 2015 5:56 am'
- Coast Guard official: Search for teens is 'active and open' 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'TEQUESTA, Fla. (AP) — Coast Guard and state officials visited the Florida home of one of two missing teenage boaters Wednesday, and a spokesman told news reporters the search for the boys is still "active and open." […]Associated Press
- Kuwait identifies cell of IS militants active in Iraq, Syria 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'KUWAIT CITY (AP) — Kuwaiti authorities say they have uncovered a cell of Islamic State militants from the small Gulf nation involved in fighting in Iraq and Syria. […]Associated Press
- Egypt court delays verdict in Al-Jazeera reporters' retrial 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian judicial officials say a Cairo court has postponed the verdict in the retrial of three Al-Jazeera English reporters until Aug. 2. […]Associated Press
- IBM's Watson computing technology learns Japanese 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'TOKYO (AP) — The IBM Watson super-brainy computing technology, which has helped organize massive data as well as beaten champions on the Jeopardy TV show, is now learning Japanese. […]Associated Press
- US official: Plane debris in Indian Ocean same type as MH370 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'SYDNEY (AP) — A sea-crusted wing part found on an island in the western Indian Ocean may be the first trace of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 found since it vanished nearly a year and a half ago, and a tragic but finally solid clue to one of aviation's most perplexing and expensive mysteries. […]Associated Press
- Coast Guard official: Search for teens is 'active and open' 'July 30, 2015 8:55 am'
- US Official: Plane Debris in Indian Ocean Same Type as MH370 'July 30, 2015 9:04 am'US official: Debris in Indian Ocean belongs to same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia plane […]
- Hope for Miracle Dims but Search Goes on for Missing Boys 'July 30, 2015 9:00 am'Hope for a miracle dims for teenage boys adrift in the Atlantic, but the search goes on […]
- New Film Highlights Struggles of Gay Palestinians in Israel 'July 30, 2015 8:54 am'In new documentary, gay Palestinian men in Israel grapple with their sexual, national identity […]
- Kuwait Identifies Cell of IS Militants Active in Iraq, Syria 'July 30, 2015 8:49 am'Kuwait identifies 5 Kuwaitis involved in fighting for Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria […]
- Israel Passes Law Sanctioning Force-Feeding Prisoners 'July 30, 2015 8:47 am'Israel passes law allowing force-feeding of prisoners such as hunger-striking Palestinians […]
- US Official: Plane Debris in Indian Ocean Same Type as MH370 'July 30, 2015 9:04 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Today's Exhausted Superkids 'July 30, 2015 2:21 am'Frank Bruni, New York Times […]
- Who's Afraid of Uber? 'July 30, 2015 2:21 am'Megan McArdle, BloombergThere's a lot of worry around about the "gig economy," a fear that Uber-type jobs are "driving inequality" and could be bad for workers. Everywhere you look it seems that some columnist is fretting about what Uber means for the future of society, and its workforce. Not to mention those who are forced into such […]
- The Minimum-Wage Con 'July 30, 2015 2:20 am'Kevin Williamson, National Review […]
- America's Broken Outrage Meter 'July 30, 2015 2:18 am'Heather Wilhelm, RealClearPoliticsOne of the joys of the digital age, at least to many, is the thrill of discovering a new WorldÂs Most Despicable Person. You know the drill: First, some poor sap says or does something dumb or politically incorrect. Next, mobs of wild-eyed, unhinged keyboard cops swoop in to judge, shame, excoriate, and issue over-the-top c […]
- How a Campus Rape Study Skewed the Debate 'July 29, 2015 11:38 pm'Robby Soave, Reason […]
- Today's Exhausted Superkids 'July 30, 2015 2:21 am'
- Stunning Conspiracy Report: “Hackers Claim John McCain Knew ISIS Execution Videos Were Staged” 'July 30, 2015 4:24 am'A Ukrainian group of hackers, claims to have hacked John McCain’s laptop while he was in the Ukraine... what they have released from his June visit appears to be a fully staged production of an ISIS execution video... […]Contributing Author
- Expert Sees Repeat of Horrors He Predicted: “Next Great Stock Market Crash is Imminent” 'July 29, 2015 8:45 pm'Four key factors are what foreshadowed declines after peaks in 1972, 2000 and 2007 that this expert predicted, and forecast again for today. […]Contributing Author
- Violent Street Gangs Launch Shocking Contest: “Kill 100 People In 100 Days” 'July 29, 2015 6:50 pm'As the popularity of this new "contest" spreads across social media we can expect that similar challenges will be made in other major cities across the United States as gangs attempt to outdo each other. […]Mac Slavo
- The Reality Of A Massive Market Crash: “I Have Lost Everything… I Don’t Know What To Do… I Trusted the Government Too Much…” 'July 29, 2015 5:05 am'The pain is coming and those who were vilified for preparing stockpiles rather than buying stocks will soon be praised for their foresight and fortitude in the face of a concerted effort to marginalize their warnings. […]Mac Slavo
- Driver Pulled Over By Off-Duty Detective “I’ll blow a hole right through your F***ing head” 'July 28, 2015 9:31 pm'Have you ever noticed how plainclothes and off-duty police officers, often have a complete lack of awareness in regards to how they appear to the average citizen? […]Contributing Author
- Stunning Conspiracy Report: “Hackers Claim John McCain Knew ISIS Execution Videos Were Staged” 'July 30, 2015 4:24 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)