Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Arab War Crimes Must be Punished 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'The “international community” has failed to protect the Syrian population and has done little to prevent the alarming number of atrocities committed by Arab parties. […]
- Mireille Miller-Young's Anti-Morality and the Madness of Elliot Rodger 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'It is not surprising that a youngster like Elliot Rodger lost his mind; it is surprising that young people in general are able to carry on so bravely in a world gone mad. […]
- What kind of men are we? 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'Parallels between the United States and ancient Rome reveal the perilous state of our nation's masculine virtues. […]
- The Incompetence of Leftist Ideology 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'History abounds with cases of bright people who have been zealously committed to wrong ideas they were expert in putting into action. […]
- Fight the Religious War We are Already In 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'America is in a generational struggle against the sick, pathological and extreme ideology of Islam, and America must show no mercy for the merciless Islamic State […]
- Arab War Crimes Must be Punished 'August 31, 2014 5:00 am'
- WashPost Sports Section Scandalized By 'Inappropriate' Mix of College Football and Christianity In The South 'August 31, 2014 8:29 pm'The Washington Post’s Kent Babb is one of those sports reporters who has to impose secular-progressive politics on the sports world, which he perceives as backward. Last spring, he was pushing for “inclusion” into the NFL for gay football player Michael Sam: “If Sam is not on an active roster when the season begins in early September, there’s likely to be mu […]Tim Graham
- Restricting 'Choice': California Dictates That its Employers Cannot Refuse to Cover Elective Abortions 'August 31, 2014 2:21 pm'This "choice" thing with abortion is really the narrowest of one-way streets. Seven robed men decided in 1973 that a woman has a "privacy" right to "choose" to take the life of a pre-born baby she is carrying, the God-given right to life of the baby be damned. But the radicals in Jerry Brown's government in the State of Cal […]Tom Blumer
- Former AP Reporter In Israel Asserts Media 'Coverage Is a Weapon,' Shows 'A Hostile Obsession With Jews' 'August 31, 2014 1:25 pm'Former AP reporter Matti Friedman has been quoted all over the blogosphere for his eye-opening article for Tablet magazine headlined “An Insider’s Guide to the Most Important Story on Earth.” Friedman, who reported for AP in Jerusalem from 2006 to 2011, offered a post-mortem on the latest fighting in the Gaza strip. “When the hysteria abates, I believe the e […]Tim Graham
- Not News: Tens of Thousands of Illegal Immigrant 'Children' Dispersed Throughout U.S. 'August 31, 2014 1:03 pm'The "Office of Refugee Resettlement" in the government's Department of Health and Human Services has released a county-by-county list of 29,890 unaccompanied children sent "to safe settings with sponsors (usually family members)." Year-to-date, the number, according to an HHS state-by-state list, is 37,477. This has occurred "wh […]Tom Blumer
- Chutzpah: Reagan-Bashing Author Sued for Plagiarism Praises Plaintiff's Book In NY Times 'August 31, 2014 11:51 am'The New York Times is not blind to the lawsuit that conservative publicist and historian Craig Shirley has filed against left-wing author Rick Perlstein, claiming he purloined chunks of his 2004 book "Reagan's Revolution." They not only reported a story on it, the public editor Margaret Sullivan then strangely apologized for advancing a conser […]Tim Graham
- WashPost Sports Section Scandalized By 'Inappropriate' Mix of College Football and Christianity In The South 'August 31, 2014 8:29 pm'
- Pakistani police, protesters clash anew in capital 'September 1, 2014 7:05 am'[…]superadm
- Merkel aide downplays anti-euro party's success 'September 1, 2014 7:05 am'[…]superadm
- Islamic State group becomes target of Arab satire 'September 1, 2014 7:04 am'By VIVIAN SALAMA […]superadm
- Modi visit draws pledges of support from Japan 'September 1, 2014 7:04 am'By ELAINE KURTENBACH […]superadm
- A timeline of Atlantic City's Revel Casino Hotel 'September 1, 2014 7:04 am'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Pakistani police, protesters clash anew in capital 'September 1, 2014 7:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Man Who Hunted Osama, Saddam & Pirates 'August 31, 2014 3:44 pm'Peter Bergen, CNNOn Thursday in Tampa, U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel presided over a change of command ceremony during which Adm. William "Bill" McRaven handed over the reins of Special Operations Command to his successor, Gen. Joseph Votel.As McRaven stepped down he observed, "We are in perilous times." He pointed out that U.S. S […]
- Handouts Corrupt All Governors 'August 31, 2014 3:44 pm'Barton Hinkle, Times-DispatchThe defense of former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell is actually an indictment — of him, and Virginia politics generally.The prosecution wants to show that Jonnie Williams, the nutritional-supplement salesman who showered McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, with money and pricey gifts, got something special in return: the governor’s in […]
- Most of Us Reject Dawkins' Morality 'August 31, 2014 3:43 pm'Naomi Schaefer Riley, NY Post“Abort it and try again.”Those were the recent words of Richard Dawkins, responding to a tweet from a woman who said she would see it as “a real ethical dilemma” if she became pregnant with a baby with Down syndrome.After the uproar that followed on Twitter, Dawkins dug in his heels. […]
- Why Uber Must Be Stopped 'August 31, 2014 3:41 pm'Andrew Leonard, SalonWhat is Uber? A paragon of free market efficiency and technological innovation serving the greater convenience and comfort of the general public? Or living proof for why capitalist societies require regulation?It is testimony to the ceaseless striving of Uber that Silicon Valley watchers find themselves with new reasons to ponder these q […]
- Paul Ryan's Way Forward 'August 31, 2014 3:24 pm'George Will, National ReviewTo take the measure of this uncommonly interesting public man, begin with two related facts about him. Paul Ryan has at least 67 cousins in his Wisconsin hometown of Janesville, where there are six Ryan households within eight blocks of his home. And in his new book, The Way Forward: Renewing the American Idea, he says something f […]
- The Man Who Hunted Osama, Saddam & Pirates 'August 31, 2014 3:44 pm'
- The Blueprint for World War III : “This War Will Be Utterly Devastating” 'August 30, 2014 9:43 pm'Your children picked a very bad time to be born. The only winners in what is coming will be the Satan-serving bankers who are bankrolling both sides of the coming conflict. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: “Once You Have These First Three Criteria Met, Then It’s Worth Defending” 'August 30, 2014 12:45 am'Finding the right balance between government regulations, gun ownership, resource availability, geography, proximity to cities and overall safety are all important considerations to make. […]Contributing Author
- Wall Street Admits That A Cyberattack Could Crash Our Banking System At Any Time 'August 29, 2014 3:38 pm'It is probably only a matter of time until we experience a technological 9/11. […]Contributing Author
- Massive 60% Stock Market Correction Coming: “Period Of Extreme Turmoil” 'August 28, 2014 7:18 pm'What happens next is anyone's guess, but given the seriousness of the crisis in 2008, we should expect the entire bottom to fall out of not only stock markets, but the economy and the U.S. dollar as well. […]Mac Slavo
- Disarmed: Texas Governor Rick Perry Loses Right To Carry Firearm 'August 28, 2014 6:10 pm'The right to bear arms shall not be infringed? […]Mac Slavo
- The Blueprint for World War III : “This War Will Be Utterly Devastating” 'August 30, 2014 9:43 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)