Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Conservatism's Family Snapshot 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'If we are to counter the Left's poisons, we must first win the battle of hearts and minds by showing that ours is the better road to achieving temporal happiness. […]
- The Fairytale of the Victimhood 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'The bullet flying over any Black boy's head is more likely to be fired from a firearm brandished by another Black person than by a cop. […]
- The Un-Islamic Delusion of Smart Diplomacy 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'Presuming that Islam‘s faithful warriors and shamans will give up their supremacist mindset by stroking their egos and stifling all criticism of their holy book is a dangerous delusion. […]
- Obama is Seeing ISIS in the Wrong Context 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'This is not a matter of ending Bush's war, though that's how Barack Obama sees it. Rather, it is a golden opportunity. […]
- Same-sex Adoption: Not as Harmless as Portrayed 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'Trusting the mainstream media on the complex and regrettably fashionable subject of homosexual marriage and its corollary, adoption, is not a good idea. […]
- Conservatism's Family Snapshot 'August 27, 2014 5:00 am'
- ABC Heralds $3.43-A-Gallon Gas, Forget Prices Spiked Under Obama 'August 27, 2014 7:56 pm'The news media think that because gas prices have fallen to an average of $3.43-a-gallon there is room to rejoice, even as the record streak of gas prices above $3-a-gallon continues. By Labor Day that record will stand at 1,349 days. ABC’s “Good Morning America” praised the “nice surprise” of lower gas prices on Aug. 26, just in time for Labor Day weekend. […]Julia A. Seymour
- Gutfeld Calls Out Russell Brand for Lecturing Black Conservative on 'How to Be Black' 'August 27, 2014 7:38 pm'When far-left, white, British comedic actor Russell Brand scolded a black WSJ political commentator, Jason Riley as “freakish” and a “betrayer” of his race for not buying into the liberal narrative on the death of Michael Brown, Brand probably didn’t realize how racist and arrogant he came across. In the video posted to Brand’s Youtube channel Aug. 21, he mo […]Kristine Marsh
- PBS Bemoans Philippines 'Diluting' Population Control Law to Protect Religious Liberty 'August 27, 2014 7:20 pm'Mark Litke hyped the "population explosion – what some are calling a crisis" in the Philippines on Sunday's PBS NewsHour Weekend, and played up how poor "families in Asia's most Catholic country...have had little or no access to contraception or family planning advice." Litke confronted a retired Catholic archbishop on his Churc […]Matthew Balan
- Scarlett Johansson Helps Planned Parenthood Sell T-Shirt Mocking the 1950s 'Sexism' of Hobby Lobby 'August 27, 2014 6:41 pm'Jill Filipovic at Cosmopolitan magazine is waving the feminist flag with an article titled “Scarlett Johansson Is Appalled at the Idea of Men Taking Away Women's Access to Birth Control.” Feminists in Hollywood remain perpetually appalled that Hobby Lobby can’t be forced to subsidize more than the 16 forms of birth control they subsidize. So Planned Par […]Tim Graham
- Networks Fret Over Burger King 'Defecting' to Canada to Pay Lower Taxes 'August 27, 2014 6:24 pm'As news broke on Tuesday of Burger King buying Tim Hortons and moving its corporate headquarters to Canada, the broadcast networks quickly adopted the liberal talking point that the fast food chain was being unpatriotic by avoiding high U.S. tax rates. On Tuesday's ABC World News, anchor Diane Sawyer proclaimed: "Burger King, home of the Whopper, a […]Kyle Drennen
- ABC Heralds $3.43-A-Gallon Gas, Forget Prices Spiked Under Obama 'August 27, 2014 7:56 pm'
- Girl's death stirs debate about kids and guns 'August 27, 2014 6:06 pm'DOLAN SPRINGS, Ariz. (AP) — A 9-year-old girl accidentally killed an Arizona shooting instructor as he was showing her how to use an automatic Uzi, authorities said. Charles Vacca, 39, of Lake Havasu City, died Monday shortly after being airlifted to University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Mohave County sheriff's officials said Tuesday. read more […]superadm
- Missouri governor names new public safety director 'August 27, 2014 6:06 pm'ST. LOUIS (AP) — Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon has named a new state public safety director, nearly three weeks after the police shooting of Michael Brown led to violent protests in a St. Louis suburb.read more […]superadm
- US journalist thankful for work to secure freedom 'August 27, 2014 6:05 pm'Freed Journalist Thankful for Those Who Secured his Release read more […]superadm
- Border Patrol revamps practices to settle lawsuit 'August 27, 2014 6:05 pm'By JULIE WATSON SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. immigration authorities must revamp their practices to ensure Mexicans accused of living in the country illegally are properly informed of their right to a hearing before an immigration judge, according to a lawsuit settlement made public Wednesday.read more […]superadm
- Clippers sign Doc Rivers to contract extension 'August 27, 2014 6:05 pm'By BETH HARRIS LOS ANGELES (AP) — Doc Rivers is staying with the Los Angeles Clippers for another five years. In Steve Ballmer's first big move since taking over as the team's new owner last week, he has locked in Rivers through the 2019 season.read more […]superadm
- Girl's death stirs debate about kids and guns 'August 27, 2014 6:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Silver Lining for Dems If They Lose Senate 'August 27, 2014 5:52 pm'Paul Waldman, Prospect […]
- GOP Extremism Is Hurting the Planet 'August 27, 2014 5:38 pm'Rebecca Leber, The New Republic […]
- Mitch McConnell Down the Stretch 'August 27, 2014 5:26 pm'Jonathan Martin, NY Times Magazine […]
- How the World Is Becoming More Equal 'August 27, 2014 4:37 pm'Nicholas Eberstadt, Wall St. Jrnl […]
- Did Tony Die at the End of The Sopranos? 'August 27, 2014 4:24 pm'Martha Nochimson, Vox […]
- The Silver Lining for Dems If They Lose Senate 'August 27, 2014 5:52 pm'
- Fed Vice Chairman Warns: Your Bank May Seize Your Money to Recapitalize Itself 'August 27, 2014 7:17 pm'The United States is preparing a proposal to require systematically important banks to issue "bail-ins" in the event of a financial emergency. […]Mac Slavo
- With Half Of City Residents Delinquent, Detroit Restarts Water Shut-Offs 'August 26, 2014 7:07 pm'While we continue to hear about the economic recovery, the evidence on the ground is pretty clear: People all over the country are hurting. […]Contributing Author
- Jaw-Dropping Revelation: Justice Department Confirms Lost IRS Emails Are Stored On Backup Drives 'August 26, 2014 5:10 pm'The government says that the problem with accessing the emails is that it would be too "onerous" of a task. Yes, you read that right. They do not want to source the emails because it would be difficult and burdensome. […]Mac Slavo
- Heavily Armed SWAT Team Swarms Cal State… Because of an Umbrella 'August 26, 2014 1:19 am'These days you never know what could be used as a deadly weapon of mass destruction requiring a militarized SWAT response. […]Mac Slavo
- If President Obama Sees This Picture It Could Lead To A Major War… 'August 25, 2014 8:45 pm'This would be the unthinkable. […]Mac Slavo
- Fed Vice Chairman Warns: Your Bank May Seize Your Money to Recapitalize Itself 'August 27, 2014 7:17 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)