Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Russians Know U.S. Sanction Threats Are A Joke 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'Does Putin have Obama in checkmate? […]
- The Betrayal of the Western Middle Classes 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'The middle classes constitute the greatest strength of the West. But are they also its greatest weakness? […]
- Anne Frank and the Sushi Test 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'What, you might ask, does Anne Frank have to do with Korea? […]
- Why Ukraine Matters 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'The gradual re-conquest of the old Soviet empire by a former officer of the Soviet Gestapo ought to worry us a lot. […]
- French Profiles in Courage 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'L'Affaire Dreyfus, and the heroism and cowardice it inspired, still speaks to us across more than a century in time. […]
- Russians Know U.S. Sanction Threats Are A Joke 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'
- SNL: Bad Guys Shut Down Planned Parenthood Clinics 'March 9, 2014 6:28 am'Saturday Night Live this week included a skit that portrayed people who shut down Planned Parenthood Clinics as bad men who had their heart broken by some girl when they were 18 and never got over it. During the skit, protesting against Planned Parenthood was used as an example of how out of touch a dorky guy was. The actor, with slicked down hair and an emp […]Mike Ciandella
- Saturday Night Funny Video: ‘Lie Witness News,’ Oscars Edition 'March 9, 2014 5:48 am'In a fun feature on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live, “Lie Witness News,” he sends a camera crew out onto the streets of Los Angeles to ask pedestrians about events that have not happened. But the people are too embarrassed or ill-informed to realize the fake-out and offer their opinions on the non-existent premise. Monday’s (March 3) Special Report with Bret Baier e […]Brent Baker
- Newsweek 'Back From the Dead,' Causes Furor Over Bitcoin Founder's Identity 'March 9, 2014 2:15 am'Newsweek, the weekly magazine with a penchant for controversial covers, reappeared in retail outlets across the country on Friday after more than a year as a subscription-only digital periodical. According to the Daily Beast, the publication's online partner, “a historic title is back from the dead." As has often happened in the past, the new magaz […]Randy Hall
- Juan Williams Calls Out 'Disgraceful Double Standard' In Rutgers' Faculy Opposition to Condi Rice As Commencement Speaker 'March 9, 2014 1:25 am'Few have defended the Obama administration, and especially Obamacare, as vocally and in my view often unreasonably, as Fox News's Juan Williams. He has gone so far as to call Republican Party opposition to Obamacare its "original sin," and absurdly claimed that "massive opposition" from Republicans is what forced HealthCare.gov' […]Tom Blumer
- Rush Limbaugh on Ronan Farrow: 'He's Never Done Anything; He's Never Gotten Good at Anything' 'March 8, 2014 11:04 pm'Rush Limbaugh on Thursday mocked new MSNBC host Ronan Farrow, dismissing the 26-year-old, saying, "He's never done anything. He's never gotten good at anything." MSNBC President Phil Griffen explained to the New York Times how he was originally wowed by Farrow, who is either the son of Woody Allen or Frank Sinatra: "Within 20 minutes […]Scott Whitlock
- SNL: Bad Guys Shut Down Planned Parenthood Clinics 'March 9, 2014 6:28 am'
- 73 arrested at Massachusetts pre-St. Pat's blowout 'March 9, 2014 8:04 am'[…]superadm
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back 'March 9, 2014 8:04 am'[…]superadm
- Scores arrested at Massachusetts 'Blarney Blowout' 'March 9, 2014 7:34 am'AMHERST, Mass. (AP) — Police in riot gear have arrested at least 35 people participating in the pre-St. Patrick's Day "Blarney Blowout" at the University of Massachusetts' flagship campus in Amherst.read more […]superadm
- Zirkle maintains Iditarod lead, reaches coast 'March 9, 2014 7:04 am'By DAN JOLING […]superadm
- Pilot killed in fighter jet crash is identified 'March 9, 2014 7:04 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — The military pilot killed in a fighter jet crash during a training exercise in Nevada has been identified as Marine Capt. Reid Nannen. The Los Angeles Times reports (http://lat.ms/1hWW37L ) that Marine Aircraft Group 12 released the 32-year-old pilot's name on Saturday.read more […]superadm
- 73 arrested at Massachusetts pre-St. Pat's blowout 'March 9, 2014 8:04 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Pope Francis's First Year 'March 8, 2014 5:28 pm'[…]
- As Jobs Vanish, Obama Wants More of Same 'March 8, 2014 5:27 pm'[…]
- President Obama's Blueprint for Growth 'March 8, 2014 5:25 pm'[…]
- Politics Drives Serial Obamacare Delays 'March 8, 2014 5:24 pm'[…]
- Reaching My Autistic Son Through Disney 'March 8, 2014 5:23 pm'Ron Suskind, NYT MagazineIn our first year in Washington, our son disappeared.Just shy of his 3rd birthday, an engaged, chatty child, full of typical speech — “I love you,” “Where are my Ninja Turtles?” “Let’s get ice cream!” — fell silent. He cried, inconsolably. Didn’t sleep. Wouldn’t make eye contact. His only word was “juice.” […]
- Pope Francis's First Year 'March 8, 2014 5:28 pm'
- This World Bank Insider Will Blow You Away: “There Is A Huge Global Conspiracy” 'March 8, 2014 10:44 pm'We have solved the mystery as to why humanity has had nothing but wars and terrible problems... […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Putin Says He Will Use Human Shields: “We Will Put Their Women and Children in Front of Our Troops, Not Behind” 'March 8, 2014 6:56 pm'I want you to understand it unambiguously. If we do take a decision, it would only be to protect Ukrainian citizens. […]Mac Slavo
- Economist Warns of Collapse Risk: “Will Not Allow Life to Continue As We Know It” 'March 7, 2014 9:35 pm'The system is very vulnerable... […]Mac Slavo
- UPDATE: Russian Suppliers Claim There Are No Restrictions on Ammo Exports 'March 6, 2014 7:55 pm'Major U.S. ammo distributors are reporting that they have been completely wiped out of every last round in the past 10 hours... […]Mac Slavo
- Revealed: The Mystery Man Behind Bitcoin: “Not Even His Family Knew” 'March 6, 2014 6:19 pm'What you don't know about him is that he's worked on classified stuff. His life was a complete blank for a while. He'll deny everything. He'll never admit to starting Bitcoin... […]Mac Slavo
- This World Bank Insider Will Blow You Away: “There Is A Huge Global Conspiracy” 'March 8, 2014 10:44 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)