Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- SCOTUS Ignites New Level of Resistance 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'We did not reach this current level of debauchery in America overnight. It will take faith, prayer, and wisdom to turn it around. […]
- America's Destiny in the Balance 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'Far too many are still living in their self-induced stupor unable or unwilling to understand where this nation is headed and why. […]
- The New Roe v. Wade 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'It is extremely likely now that a new "pro-marriage movement" will pop up, much as the pro-life movement did post-Roe. […]
- Protecting Humanity from Ice Ages 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'To protect our civilization from harm, it is vitally important to understand the causes of severe climate cooling and try to figure out how to prevent such cooling episodes, if possible. […]
- United Church of Christ Anti-Israel Extremism 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'A study in discrimination, hypocrisy and irrelevance. […]
- SCOTUS Ignites New Level of Resistance 'July 1, 2015 5:00 am'
- Bozell & Graham Column: The Media, The Court, and the Slippery Sex Slope 'July 1, 2015 2:52 am'Friday’s gay-marriage mandate from the Supreme Court is merely the latest “landmark” decision on the slippery slope toward obliterating any definition of consensual deviancy. We haven’t defined deviancy down. We’ve shredded it. Now, it’s social conservatives who have become the focus of fear, violence, and discrimination for maintaining their deeply held rel […]Tim Graham
- Trump Sues Univision; Most Media Skip Scabrous Trump-Roof Picture from Univision Exec 'July 1, 2015 1:47 am'Donald Trump fought back on Tuesday by filing a $500 million lawsuit against Univision. The Spanish-language network replied the suit was “both factually false and legally ridiculous.” What’s been missed in all this hubbub is that large chunks of the national media have completely ignored Univision executive Alberto Ciurana’s post on Instagram comparing Trum […]Tim Graham
- Networks: Bridgegate ‘Fed’ Chris Christie’s ‘Image as a Bully’; Faces 'a Long Road Ahead’ 'July 1, 2015 1:45 am'The “big three” of ABC, CBS, and NBC were out in full force on Tuesday night following New Jersey Republican Governor Chris Christie’s 2016 presidential announcement to attack Christie over his temper and use the Bridgegate scandal to argue that it’s “fed his image as bully” leading to “a long road ahead” for the nomination. CBS and NBC also earned the disti […]Curtis Houck
- CNN's Toobin: Scalia 'Unprecedented in His Vitriol,' Shows 'Abuse and Contempt for His Colleagues' 'July 1, 2015 1:19 am'Appearing on Tuesday's New Day, CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin renewed his lambasting of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, as he asserted that Scalia's dissent on the Court's gay marriage ruling was "unprecedented in its vitriol:" as the CNN analyst saw the conservative justice showing "abuse and contempt" for his fel […]Brad Wilmouth
- Chris Matthews Repeats Distortion of Jindal's Comments Re: SCOTUS 'July 1, 2015 12:46 am'Last night I noted how Chris Matthews took as literal a hyperbolic statement that Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-La.) made regarding the Supreme Court. Tonight, the Hardball host repeated the attack on Jindal, sneering that it put him in the "clown car." […]Ken Shepherd
- Bozell & Graham Column: The Media, The Court, and the Slippery Sex Slope 'July 1, 2015 2:52 am'
- US heads to World Cup final with 2-0 win over Germany 'July 1, 2015 3:10 am'MONTREAL (AP) — Carli Lloyd remembers putting the ball on its spot and shutting out the noise of more than 51,000 anxious fans. […]Associated Press
- Keuchel dominates again to help Astros shut out Royals 4-0 'July 1, 2015 3:10 am'HOUSTON (AP) — Dallas Keuchel allowed seven hits in eight innings to lead the Houston Astros to a 4-0 win over the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday night. […]Associated Press
- Paul is first major-party candidate to court pot donors 'July 1, 2015 3:10 am'DENVER (AP) — Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul courted donors from the new marijuana industry Tuesday, making the Kentucky senator the first major-party presidential candidate to publicly seek support from the legal weed business. […]Associated Press
- Angels' Scioscia downplays report of rift with GM Dipoto 'July 1, 2015 3:10 am'ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Angels manager Mike Scioscia is downplaying a report of a renewed rift with general manager Jerry Dipoto, saying the two are "a good team." […]Associated Press
- USDA: Record soybean crop planted, progress slowed by rain 'July 1, 2015 2:55 am'DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A record 85.1 million acres of soybeans are in the ground, the U.S. Department of Agriculture said Tuesday, but it's not clear whether they'll all sprout because persistent rain in some Midwestern states has flooded fields and slowed plant development. […]Associated Press
- US heads to World Cup final with 2-0 win over Germany 'July 1, 2015 3:10 am'
- Arrest Order Issued for Vice President of Honduran Congress 'July 1, 2015 3:21 am'Arrest order issued for vice president of Honduran Congress in health corruption scandal […]
- Black Church in South Carolina on Fire; Cause Not yet Known 'July 1, 2015 3:17 am'Firefighters trying to put out blaze at South Carolina church once burned down by KKK […]
- Paul Is First Major-Party Candidate to Court Pot Donors 'July 1, 2015 2:59 am'Rand Paul's Denver fundraiser is the first major-party event with legal marijuana business […]
- Greece's Bailout Expires, Country Defaults on IMF Payment 'July 1, 2015 2:58 am'Greece's bailout expires, country becomes 1st developed nation to default on IMF payment […]
- Police: 141 Bodies Recovered From Indonesia Plane Crash 'July 1, 2015 2:57 am'Indonesian police official says 141 bodies recovered from Indonesia military plane crash […]
- Arrest Order Issued for Vice President of Honduran Congress 'July 1, 2015 3:21 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Only Prudent Way Forward for Greece 'July 1, 2015 12:28 pm'[…]
- Why No One Should Count Christie Out 'July 1, 2015 12:26 pm'[…]
- Gov. Christie's Phony Truth-Telling 'July 1, 2015 12:25 pm'[…]
- Yes, Clinton Lied About Her Emails 'July 1, 2015 12:25 pm'[…]
- Remembering Ben Wattenberg 'July 1, 2015 12:23 pm'Andrew Walworth, RealClearPoliticsBen Wattenberg died this past Sunday at the age of 81, and he will be remembered for many things. He engaged in public debate over issues ranging from how and whether to promote democracy overseas to the global consequences of falling birth rates. He was tireless in his attempt to bring the Democratic Party back to what he c […]
- The Only Prudent Way Forward for Greece 'July 1, 2015 12:28 pm'
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent” 'July 1, 2015 9:32 am'With racial tensions at the forefront... the continued business of decline in America and coming financial dangers drone on in the background. […]Mac Slavo
- Coming To America: The Hoarding Begins: Greeks Rush To Grocery Stores, Gas Stations and ATMs In Anticipation of Collapse 'June 30, 2015 5:39 pm'The reality of the situation is that not only is this contagion soon to reach America, there will be no stopping it when it does. […]Mac Slavo
- Cake-Correctness: “ISIS Cake Anybody Can Buy at Walmart… But You Can’t Buy Confederate” 'June 30, 2015 12:23 am'Walmart must put cake in its mouth, after the corporate giant is cleverly caught in a cultural hypocrisy of its own weaving. […]Mac Slavo
- No Housing Bubble? Man Rents out Tent for $1000 a Month in CA 'June 29, 2015 7:25 pm'It won’t be long before America starts spawning the most expensive shanty towns in the world. […]Contributing Author
- Central Bank of Central Banks Says “The World is Unable to Fight Next Global Crash” 'June 29, 2015 10:57 am'According to the Bank of International Settlements, the world cannot handle another global crash – a crash that there is every reason to think is coming. […]Mac Slavo
- Racial Tensions Ignite, Distracting Americans While “Major Financial Collapse is Imminent” 'July 1, 2015 9:32 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)