Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Our Government Is Helping the Bad Guys 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The John Kerrys of our Executive Politburo are not vainly crying, as some would have you believe. They are gloating with satisfaction at their incredible success. […]
- Hillary Clinton’s Lyin’ Eyes 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'Mrs. Clinton is not running for Chappaqua town council, but for commander in chief of the United States. Her health is a legitimate concern. […]
- Free Trade vs. Balanced Trade 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The U.S. trade deficits have become an important political issue. The choice this election is between free trade and balanced trade. […]
- Trump's Taxes? Audit the Clinton Foundation! 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The Clintons have made a career of making a fortune on the dime of a public they intentionally deceive and defraud, using their positions of power to enrich themselves at the public’s expense. […]
- Millennials and the Obama Legacy 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'The Obama Era is not just a lost decade. His legacy of irresponsible debt threatens the next decade and beyond. […]
- Our Government Is Helping the Bad Guys 'September 28, 2016 5:00 am'
- CBS Spotlights Debate Watch Party with No Trump Supporters 'September 28, 2016 6:02 am'The Tuesday evening following the first 2016 presidential debate, CBS Evening News was eager to share the opinions of people at debate watch parties from all across the country, including Los Angles, Philadelphia, and Dallas. Of the three watch parties they covered, CBS chose to lead with Los Angles where the makeup of the room was highly biased. “This group […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Networks Silent on Accusation Trump Used Cocaine Before Debate 'September 28, 2016 4:15 am'The same liberal networks who sprinted to dismiss concerns about Hillary Clinton’s health as part of a “wacky strategy” by Donald Trump, turned a blind eye Tuesday to similar accusations made about the GOP nominee. Following the first presidential debate Monday night, Clinton surrogate Governor Howard Dean tweeted that he suspects Trump had a cocaine habit a […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Bozell on Holt: How Could He Not Have Asked Hillary About Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, and E-Mails? 'September 28, 2016 2:56 am'Following three Fox Business Network (FBN) appearances in the past 24 hours reacting to the presidential debate, Media Research Center president Brent Bozell ended Tuesday on the Fox News Channel’s The Kelly File by again wondering where debate moderator Lester Holt was in fact-checking and asking follow-up questions of Hillary Clinton as he did with Donald […]Curtis Houck
- Bozell & Graham Column: Lester Holt Learns His Lauer Lesson 'September 28, 2016 2:39 am'Washington Post political correspondent Chris Cillizza should win some kind of award for the worst pre-debate spin. He tried to defend NBC anchor Lester Holt: “It turns out Holt is actually a registered Republican. Trump still might find things to complain about Monday night, but a case for partisan bias against him will be tough to make.” Right after the de […]Tim Graham
- BBC’s Kay Touts Holt’s Question to Trump on Hillary’s Looks; Hits ‘Malpractice’ of Little E-Mail Time 'September 27, 2016 11:26 pm'PBS’s Charlie Rose program aired live for much of Monday night’s show recapping the first presidential debate and BBC’s Katty Kay credited debate moderator Lester Holt for his “dog whistle politics” question to Donald Trump about Hillary Clinton’s looks but hammered the “political malpractice” of Clinton barely having to discuss her e-mail scandal. […]Curtis Houck
- CBS Spotlights Debate Watch Party with No Trump Supporters 'September 28, 2016 6:02 am'
- Bulgaria replaces candidate for the United Nations' top job 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'SOFIA, Bulgaria (AP) — Bulgarian Prime Minister Boiko Borisov announced Wednesday that the government is nominating its European commissioner, Kristalina Georgieva, as candidate to be United Nations Secretary-General, replacing its previous candidate, UNESCO chief Irina Bokova. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Pope Francis condemns Syria bombing 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'BEIRUT (AP) — The Latest on the civil war in Syria (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Tie-up of world's biggest beer makers clears final hurdle 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'LONDON (AP) — A deal worth over $100 billion to combine the world's two biggest beer companies cleared its last major hurdle Wednesday when the shareholders of SABMiller approved the takeover by Budweiser maker Anheuser-Busch Inbev. […]Associated Press
- Minister: 32,000 people arrested since failed coup in Turkey 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'ISTANBUL (AP) — The Turkish justice minister says 32,000 people have been arrested since the country's failed coup, and more may follow. […]Associated Press
- 2 men charged in California killings 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) — An Army private and another young man were charged with murder in the slayings of a California couple and family friend who were discovered after the couple's 6-year-old daughter called police. […]Associated Press
- Bulgaria replaces candidate for the United Nations' top job 'September 28, 2016 10:00 am'
- Black Man Fatally Shot by Police Pulled Vape Device From Pocket, Not Weapon: Officials 'September 29, 2016 5:01 am'Police said the man "rapidly drew an object from his front pants pocket." […]
- Rescued Boater: 'I Wasn't Responsible for My Mom's Death' 'September 29, 2016 4:11 am'Nathan Carman, the 22-year-old rescued after eight days at sea, said today that he was not responsible for the death of his mother who disappeared when the boat sank. […]
- A Look at Trump’s Claim About Clinton’s Estate Tax Plan 'September 29, 2016 4:11 am'Trump claimed family farmers might have to pay a 65 percent tax. […]
- Some Evacuation Orders Lifted in California Wildfire Areas 'September 29, 2016 3:39 am'Some evacuations were lifted Wednesday as firefighters, aided by cooler weather, held back the progress of a wildfire burning through bone-dry brush and threatening hundreds of structures in California's Santa Cruz Mountains […]
- Congress Passes Spending Bill to Prevent Government Shutdown, Fight Zika 'September 29, 2016 3:35 am'Congress is sending President Barack Obama a bill to keep the government operating through Dec. 9 and provide $1.1 billion in long-delayed funding to battle the Zika virus […]
- Black Man Fatally Shot by Police Pulled Vape Device From Pocket, Not Weapon: Officials 'September 29, 2016 5:01 am'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- FBI's Hillary Clinton Probe Looking Even More Like a Coverup 'September 29, 2016 2:25 am'Paul Sperry, NY PostItÃ¢??s bad enough that FBI Director James Comey agreed to pass out immunity deals like candy to material witnesses and potential targets of his investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary ClÃ¢?Â¦ […]
- Will Hillary Pay for Bill Clinton's Mistake? 'September 29, 2016 2:25 am'Jordan Weissmann, SlateOn May 24, 2000, Bill Clinton clinched what many believed would be the last great legislative victory of his presidency. That afternoon, the House of R ... […]
- Trump Was Right: Crime Increased Significantly In 2015 'September 29, 2016 2:24 am'Sean Davis, The FederalistNewly released FBI crime data show that Donald Trump was 100% correct when he said last June that "crime is rising." […]
- Donald Trump Is Owning Hillary Clinton on Trade 'September 29, 2016 2:17 am'Alex Shephard, The New Republic […]
- Hillary's Talk of 'Implicit Bias' Should Scare Every American 'September 29, 2016 2:16 am'David French, NROYouÃ¢??re guilty and you donÃ¢??t know it. Sure, you think youÃ¢??re a decent person who treats people fairly, judging them on the content of their character and not the color of the skin. But letÃ¢??s face it: YouÃ¢??re deluded. Especially if you happen to be white, youÃ¢??re biased and you donÃ¢??t even know it. YouÃ¢??re unaware of your o […]
- FBI's Hillary Clinton Probe Looking Even More Like a Coverup 'September 29, 2016 2:25 am'
- This Radio Host Was “Abruptly Censored” For Saying THIS WORD About Hillary 'September 28, 2016 10:10 pm'How far is Hillary willing to go in order to silence her dissenters ahead of the crucial 2016 election? […]Mac Slavo
- What The “Deplorables” Must Accomplish In the Next Decade To Rebuild America 'September 28, 2016 9:15 pm'They seek to wash out conservative and classical liberal thinking to make way for a collectivist system that outlaws sovereign philosophies as “barbaric.” […]Contributing Author
- With Disaster on the Horizon, Elites Busy Building Luxury Bunkers: “Panic, Anxiety, Aftermath” 'September 28, 2016 8:08 pm'There must be a reason why the ultra rich are getting so prepared. […]Mac Slavo
- Censorship Warning: Obama’s Internet Transfer Means Your Privacy, Anonymity and Free Speech Are Under Serious Threat 'September 28, 2016 4:13 pm'The proposal will significantly increase the power of foreign governments over the Internet... […]Contributing Author
- ‘Safe Spacers’ Crash Freedom Meeting, Demand Whites “Check Their Privilege” While Pounding on Table 'September 28, 2016 1:30 pm'Leftists can be seen screaming about privilege and micro aggressions, while threatening to “tear this motherf***ing school up on a daily motherf****ing basis.” […]Contributing Author
- This Radio Host Was “Abruptly Censored” For Saying THIS WORD About Hillary 'September 28, 2016 10:10 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)