Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- 'The Mom Thing' Revisited 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'The brighter side of Memorial Day. […]
- Trump, Thomas More, and the Short Route to Chaos 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'“And when we die, and you are sent to heaven for doing your conscience, and I am sent to hell for not doing mine, will you come with me, for fellowship?" […]
- The American 'Idiocracy' and Eastern Europe 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'How to alienate your allies by allying yourselves with the aliens. […]
- BDS and Free Speech 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'Is BDS free speech, a democratic movement to effect change in the Mideast, or anti-Semitic discrimination intended to destroy Israel? […]
- What Heroes Do 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'Two stories of incredible courage to commemorate our troops. […]
- 'The Mom Thing' Revisited 'May 30, 2016 5:00 am'
- Feinstein Rationalizes Email Scandal: Hillary 'Wants a Little Bit of a Private Life' 'May 29, 2016 9:56 pm'On Sunday's This Week on ABC, California Senator Dianne Feinstein seemed to be channeling the Whoopi Goldberg school of flimsy excuse-making as she tried to defend Hillary Clinton's decision to use a private email server to conduct government business as Secretary of State. Several days after The View co-host Goldberg preposterously claimed that Cl […]Brad Wilmouth
- CNN Wonders If the Media Has Missed Racist Undertones in the GOP 'May 29, 2016 8:39 pm'It has been well documented that the left’s favorite accusation to throw at the right is that all Republicans are racists, and use secret “dog whistles” to communicate that message. But now that the liberal media seems to be in the early stages of panic over Hillary Clinton’s chances of winning, CNN’s Brian Stelter posed the question of, has the media called […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Cobertura superficial de Univisión a las campañas de los candidatos hacia los evangélicos 'May 29, 2016 7:02 pm'La cobertura de las presentaciones por vídeo de Hillary Clinton y Donald Trump en la reunión de la Conferencia Nacional de Líderes Hispanos Cristianos (NHCLC) del 2016 en la cadena de televisión en español Número 1 de Estados Unidos fue notable por la ausencia de una explicación de cómo responden los dos aspirantes presidenciales a las prioridades de la orga […]Edgard Portela
- I Am a Springbok, Trapped In a Human Body 'May 29, 2016 5:48 pm'Last year, I declared myself a springbok trapped in a human body. A springbok is a highly agile individual who is among the “least concern” species and resides in the southeastern part of the African continent. With such a declaration, some people will suggest that I am suffering from a condition known as species dysphoria, in which one thinks he is a wild a […]Tim Graham
- ABC Spends Sunday Morning Fretting Hillary's Inability to Combat Trump 'May 29, 2016 3:07 pm'In an encore performance from Thursday night, ABC spent Sunday morning fretting that Hillary Clinton is not doing enough to stop Donald Trump. “Early on her campaign seemed pretty giddy to be running against Donald Trump, but now some people are worried that she's not fighting back hard enough,” stated Good Morning America co-host Dan Harris. “Are they […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Feinstein Rationalizes Email Scandal: Hillary 'Wants a Little Bit of a Private Life' 'May 29, 2016 9:56 pm'
- Johnny Depp's daughter defends him after abuse allegations 'May 29, 2016 8:45 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Johnny Depp's 17-year-old daughter has defended him after his wife raised allegations of domestic abuse. […]Associated Press
- State prosecutor confirms kidnap of Mexican player Pulido 'May 29, 2016 8:45 pm'CIUDAD VICTORIA, Mexico (AP) — Federal and state forces mounted an operation Sunday to find kidnapped Mexican soccer star Alan Pulido, who was abducted in the crime-plagued northern border state of Tamaulipas. […]Associated Press
- Man convicted of killing lawmaker's 2 sisters gets life term 'May 29, 2016 8:30 pm'PITTSBURGH (AP) — A man convicted of killing two sisters of an Iowa state lawmaker was sentenced Thursday to life in prison without parole after a jury deadlocked on whether he should get the death penalty. […]Associated Press
- Haiti bracing for trouble as election panel delivers report 'May 29, 2016 8:30 pm'PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti (AP) — Haitians are bracing for trouble as an electoral verification commission prepares to deliver the results of its monthlong review of last year's contested presidential and legislative elections. […]Associated Press
- Couple's killings are latest blow to town rocked by mudslide 'May 29, 2016 8:30 pm'OSO, Wash. (AP) — Off a remote logging road in Washington's Cascade foothills, evergreen boughs and carnations mark the spot where detectives found a couple's grave six weeks after their disappearance. […]Associated Press
- Johnny Depp's daughter defends him after abuse allegations 'May 29, 2016 8:45 pm'
- Czech Government Again Approves Ban on Smoking 'May 30, 2016 12:52 pm'The Czech government has again approved a ban on smoking in restaurants […]
- As Peace Talks Stall, Syrian Opposition Negotiator Resigns 'May 30, 2016 12:51 pm'The Syrian opposition's chief negotiator in the Geneva peace talks has resigned amid no signs of progress in the talks […]
- China Lashes out at US Defense Secretary Criticisms 'May 30, 2016 12:46 pm'China has lashed out at criticism from U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter, accusing him of harboring a Cold War mentality and saying Beijing has no interest in "playing a role in a Hollywood movie" of Washington's design […]
- Hong Kong Activist Beaten by Police Sentenced to Prison 'May 30, 2016 12:46 pm'A Hong Kong activist whose beating by police was caught on video has been sentenced to five weeks in prison on charges related to the confrontation, stirring outrage among pro-democracy supporters […]
- Jordan Heads Into Elections by Fall as Parliament Dissolved 'May 30, 2016 12:46 pm'Jordan is heading into parliamentary elections by September, after King Abdullah II dissolved the current legislature […]
- Czech Government Again Approves Ban on Smoking 'May 30, 2016 12:52 pm'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Russia's Long Road to the Middle East 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'Yarolsav Trofimov, Wall Street JournalEvery Russian schoolchild is taught about the violent death of Aleksandr Griboyedov in 1829. A poet and playwright whose work is enshrined in the country’s literary canon, Griboyedov had the misfortune to be Czar Nicholas I’s ambassador to Tehran in the wake of Persia’s humiliating loss of territory to Moscow’s spreading […]
- The Dangerous Acceptance of Donald Trump 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'Adam Gopnik, The New Yorker“Vice is a monster of so frightful mien, / As, to be hated, needs but to be seen,” the poet Alexander Pope wrote, in lines that were once, as they said back in the day, imprinted on the mind of every schoolboy. Pope continued, “Yet seen too oft, familiar with her face, / we first endure, then pity, then embrace.” The three-part pro […]
- Donald Trump's Clinton Strategy Is for Losers 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'Paul Begala, CNNEvery time, at every turn, in every instance, Clinton conspiracy buffs have failed with this. It is a strategy for losers. Clinton won 33 states twice, dominating the GOP in two presidential elections. He became the first president since Reconstruction to gain seats in the sixth year of his presidency as voters punished Republicans for pursui […]
- Who Will Stand Up to Trump? 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'Jay Cost, Weekly StandardSince he began his campaign, Donald Trump has been defying the conventional norms of politics. Many smart people thought he would not enter the race at all, for fear he would have to reveal he wasnÃ¢??t as wealthy as he claimed. Instead, Trump eagerly joined the battle and declared a net worth that left financial experts incredulous. […]
- Unusual Race Tests Playbook for Clinton Campaign 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'Chozick, Burns & Martin, NY Times […]
- Russia's Long Road to the Middle East 'May 30, 2016 1:37 am'
- Another Real Estate Crash Is Coming: Legendary Market Timer Unloads His Positions: “They’ve Sold Deferred Reality For So Long…” 'May 28, 2016 7:52 pm'Should we be worried? Probably not, because despite all of the market distortions, there is really no need for concern. This time it really is different. […]Mac Slavo
- Hillary Continues to Lie About Emails “Even As MSNBC Turns On Her” 'May 27, 2016 8:00 pm'MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account. […]Contributing Author
- Democrats Made AR-15 Popular: Gun Sales “Driven By The Ban Concept” 'May 27, 2016 6:18 pm'Ever wonder if all the anti-gun rhetoric isn't just a grand reverse-psychology trick? […]Mac Slavo
- Will the U.S. Egg It On? “Russia Is Ready For War” 'May 27, 2016 4:36 pm'A RAND Corporation study reached an “unambiguous” conclusion that Russia could overrun NATO in a mere 60 hours if it ever amounted to a hot war on European soil. […]Contributing Author
- 6 Prepper Laws You Should Never Break: “Things You Need To Have Ready” 'May 27, 2016 1:30 pm'Tailor this foundational list to your own specific needs, and do your due diligence to be ready for whatever may come. […]Mac Slavo
- Another Real Estate Crash Is Coming: Legendary Market Timer Unloads His Positions: “They’ve Sold Deferred Reality For So Long…” 'May 28, 2016 7:52 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)