Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Can Trump Push Islam towards Reform? 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'How can the West ever expect Islam to change and reform itself if it is never pressured to do so? […]
- The Left's Coming Counter-Attack 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'Remember how the Soviets handled their defeat in the Cold War? Now is not the time to get complacent. […]
- The Uber Cases: The Legal Canary in the Economic Goldmine 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'The latest state-level attempt to squash Uber could have far-reaching consequences, both in the U.S. and abroad. […]
- The DNC Has a Political Death Wish 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'And who better to carry it out than the Democrat Angel of Political Death, Rep. Keith Ellison? […]
- Trump Right not to Bow Down to China 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'We have a lot more to worry about than offending Beijing with a phone call. […]
- Can Trump Push Islam towards Reform? 'December 5, 2016 6:00 am'
- Daily Beast Writer: Fake News 'Radicalized' Pizzagate Shooter Like ISIS 'December 5, 2016 9:32 pm'On Monday's CNN Newsroom, The Daily Beast's Dean Obeidallah bewailed the apparent power of "fake news," particularly after the Sunday shooting at a Washington, D.C. restaurant at the center of the "Pizzagate" issue. Obeidallah proposed a hypothetical scenario: "I wonder if a Muslim guy went to a pizza place with a gun...how […]Matthew Balan
- Washington Examiner’s ‘Mainstream Media Scream’ with the MRC’s Assessment 'December 5, 2016 9:17 pm'New on December 5: On an episode of Netflix’s Chelsea, which debuted the day after President-elect Donald Trump fulfilled a campaign promise the save jobs at Carrier, actress Sally Field declared of Trump: “There is no evidence that he can do one single thing that he says he’s going to do, not one single thing.” […]Brent Baker
- Class: Chip Gaines Calls for ‘Respect’ Toward Author of BuzzFeed Hit Piece 'December 5, 2016 8:44 pm'Almost a week after Kate Aurthur’s BuzzFeed hit piece went viral, Chip and Joanna Gaines have maintained silence on their same-sex marriage stance. However, the Fixer Upper stars have spoken up about Aurthur and Gina Mei, the author of a widely cited Cosmo piece on the Christian couple. […]Sarah Stites
- Politico Touts CNN Whining: Morning Joe Is the Trump 'Transition Spokesmen' 'December 5, 2016 8:00 pm'CNN anchor Chris Cuomo apparently isn’t fond of his MSNBC rivals. The New Day anchor tweeted his unhappiness over Morning Joe's access to the President-elect, complaining, “They have always been boosters. Things turned south when Trump froze them out but coverage always stilted. They are transition spokesmen now.” […]Kristian Kafozoff
- Blissfully Oblivious Savannah Guthrie: ‘I Try Really Hard to Stay Neutral’ 'December 5, 2016 6:15 pm'In another case of a journalist completely lacking self awareness, NBC Today anchor Savannah Guthrie admitted to The Hollywood Reporter that she tried “really hard” to stay unbiased in her job. But not before slamming viewers who didn’t share her own opinions as “biased.” “I try really hard to stay neutral,” she said. “But often that's not what you […]Kristine Marsh
- Daily Beast Writer: Fake News 'Radicalized' Pizzagate Shooter Like ISIS 'December 5, 2016 9:32 pm'
- Lawyers: Juror was biased, man's execution should be halted 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'ATLANTA (AP) — The execution of a Georgia death row inmate convicted of killing his father-in-law following a custody fight over his young son should be halted because a juror lied about her own custody battle and messy divorces — and then persuaded fellow jurors to vote for a death sentence, his attorneys argue. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Jury selection begins in Saints star's death 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Latest on the Will Smith shooting-death trial (all times local): […]Associated Press
- To create Baltimore in Hollywood, just ask Derek McLane 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Set designer Derek McLane's transition from working on Broadway to the Oscars hit a bit of a bump on his first day. […]Associated Press
- Liz Weston: Gift cards aren't gifts 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'If it's the thought that counts, then gift cards don't count much at all. […]Associated Press
- Iran seeks more cooperation with Saudi Arabia 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman says the Islamic Republic and its regional rival Saudi Arabia can and should cooperate to resolve regional crises. […]Associated Press
- Lawyers: Juror was biased, man's execution should be halted 'December 5, 2016 4:30 pm'
- NC Governor Concedes He Lost Re-Election Bid 'December 5, 2016 9:31 pm'Cooper won 49 percent of the vote, with McCrory close behind at 48.9 percent. […]
- Survivors Recount 'Wall of Fire' at Oakland Warehouse Blaze 'December 5, 2016 9:25 pm'The blaze killed at least 36. […]
- Everything You Need to Know About Ben Carson 'December 5, 2016 9:14 pm'Everything You Need To Know About Ben Carson […]
- Judge Declares Mistrial in Michael Slager Murder Trial 'December 5, 2016 9:09 pm'Michael Slager was a North Charleston, SC, cop at the time of the shooting. […]
- Former Ambassador to China Says Trump 'Right' to Take Taiwan Call 'December 5, 2016 9:06 pm'Jon Huntsman said that Trump was right in making the move. […]
- NC Governor Concedes He Lost Re-Election Bid 'December 5, 2016 9:31 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Trump Proves America First Is an Attitude, Not a Slogan 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'Peter Navarro, FOX NewsThe new dawn of American manufacturing broke Thursday with one big step for the workers of Indiana and one far bigger step for a more muscular trade policy: Carrier will stay in Indianapolis – along with more than 1,000 jobs. The Never Trumpers will be quick to give others credit or attack the terms of the deal. But there is something […]
- Media Is Abetting Trump's "Mission Accomplished" Transition 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'Brian Beutler, TNR […]
- The Stunt Presidency 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'Julia Turner, SlateLast week in Indiana, Donald Trump saved a thousand jobs. You heard the story: Carrier, a heating and cooling company, had been planning to move some of its operations to Mexico. Then the president-elect personally phoned the CEO of its parent company. Then Carrier announced that it would accept tax incentives from the state of Indiana in […]
- The Real Voting Scandal of 2016 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'Jeffrey Toobin, The New YorkerStudents of political despair (a popular field these days) might consider the case of Robert Parris Moses. He was a twenty-six-year-old high-school math teacher in New York City, when, in 1961, he set off, alone, to register African-American voters in Mississippi. At the time, fewer than seven per cent of eligible African-Americ […]
- Trump's Bold Transition Moves Flout Tradition 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'Rebecca Berg, RealClearPolitics […]
- Trump Proves America First Is an Attitude, Not a Slogan 'December 6, 2016 4:20 am'
- 2016 Ultimate Christmas Shopping Guide For Preppers 'December 5, 2016 8:17 pm'An extensive list on some of the most popular prepping gear out there... […]Contributing Author
- Mysterious “Thunderstorm Asthma” Now Strikes Kuwait – Hospitalizing Nearly A Thousand 'December 5, 2016 6:15 pm'The mystery deepens after events in Kuwait proved to be remarkably similar to those in Australia where thousands of people were hospitalized for asthma. […]Mac Slavo
- The Gold Correction Is Over: “We’re Going To Come Out Of This In A Big Way” 'December 5, 2016 1:56 am'The Powers That Be who impact the gold price want to inflict the maximum pain on people and this might be the maximum pain right now. […]Mac Slavo
- The Propaganda Machine: 5 Stories The Mainstream Media Reported as Real, But They Were Fake 'December 4, 2016 7:30 pm'People have a lot more information at their fingertips and no longer have to rely solely on the mainstream media's establishment propaganda machine... […]Mac Slavo
- Inauguration Day Is Still A Long Way Off: “Never Underestimate A Marxist With A Billion Dollars And An Army Of Oligarchs To Lean On” 'December 4, 2016 6:19 pm'Never underestimate a Marxist with a billion dollars and an army of oligarchs to lean on... […]Contributing Author
- 2016 Ultimate Christmas Shopping Guide For Preppers 'December 5, 2016 8:17 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)