Can you imagine if New York Magazine – not exactly a hotbed of conservatism – had surveyed the Tea Party and emerged with this result? And this is just one bleak snapshot! No wonder the mainstream media buried it. From Are You Smarter than a Wall Street Occupier?
help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- This is What You Get When You Reduce Everything to 'Activism' 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'Obama spends all his time doing politics, raising money and dividing people, and sensibly resting up on the golf course in between his exhausting fund-raising gigs. To hell with governing. […]
- Karl Rove: Weapon of Mass Delusion 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'Leave it to Karl to orchestrate a cover-up that actually hides information exculpatory to his President and his party. He did just that on the issue of Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMDs) in Iraq. […]
- Silence in the face of Jihad in New Jersey 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'The mainstream media continues the cover-up of Islamist violence in the United States. […]
- The Black Flag of ISIS Signifies the Military Tactics of Muhammad 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'The military leaders of ISIS are following the same tactics used by Muhammad more than a thousand years ago […]
- Lying Eyes of the Democrats 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'The Democrats are rerunning stale "War on Women" and "1%" sloganeering for the 2014 midterms. […]
- This is What You Get When You Reduce Everything to 'Activism' 'October 21, 2014 5:00 am'
- Networks Fail to Cover Gaffes from Democrats Wendy Davis and Mark Udall 'October 21, 2014 3:42 am'With the midterm elections two weeks away from Tuesday, the major broadcast networks on Monday night ignored gaffes from Democratic Senator Mark Udall of Colorado and Texas Democratic gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis as both seek to make up deficits against their Republican opponents Cory Gardner and Greg Abbott, respectively. […]Curtis Houck
- In New Yorker Article, CNN's Jeffrey Toobin Lets Obama Claim His Judges Are 'Very Much Centrist' 'October 21, 2014 2:36 am'The New Yorker magazine was a fierce opponent of President Bush (starting with Jane Mayer’s attacks on Bush anti-terrorist policies) and is now a enthusiastic supporter of President Obama. The latest proof comes in an article on Obama’s judicial legacy by New Yorker writer (and CNN legal analyst) Jeffrey Toobin. Like many a liberal journalist, Toobin wants t […]Tim Graham
- NBC’s Mitchell on Monica Lewinsky Speaking Publicly: ‘The Timing Couldn't be Worse’ for Clintons 'October 21, 2014 1:39 am'On Monday night, ABC and NBC offered segments on Monica Lewinsky’s first public comments in years that came during a conference in Philadelphia for millennials by Forbes and explained how she was the first victim of cyberbullying during her affair with then-President Bill Clinton in the late 1990s. During the segment that aired on NBC Nightly News, NBC’s An […]Curtis Houck
- Charles Pierce: Public Needlessly Frightened of Ebola Outbreak Because of George W. Bush 'October 21, 2014 1:20 am'Appearing on the Monday, October 10 All In with Chris Hayes, left-wing Esquire writer Charles Pierce blamed the public's fear of an Ebola outbreak in the United States on, wait for it, George W. Bush. […]Ken Shepherd
- Did Chris Matthews Just Make Most Illogical Argument Yet Against Ebola Travel Ban? 'October 20, 2014 11:59 pm'Greatest, latest parlor game: watching liberals pretzel-ize logic in arguing against a travel ban on people from Ebola-affected countries. We've noted a few examples here, here and here. […]Mark Finkelstein
- Networks Fail to Cover Gaffes from Democrats Wendy Davis and Mark Udall 'October 21, 2014 3:42 am'
- AP PHOTOS: Washington hatchery gives away salmon 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'[…]superadm
- Politicians join protest outside Met over opera 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'By VERENA DOBNIK […]superadm
- Terror suspect wants details of case against him 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'DENVER (AP) — A terror suspect challenging the constitutionality of the National Security Agency's warrantless surveillance program wants prosecutors to reveal how they built their case against him.read more […]superadm
- CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'By MARILYNN MARCHIONE and MIKE STOBBE […]superadm
- New Ebola gear guidelines: head-to-toe coverage 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'By MIKE STOBBE ATLANTA (AP) — Health officials have released new guidelines for how health workers should gear up to treat Ebola patients.read more […]superadm
- AP PHOTOS: Washington hatchery gives away salmon 'October 21, 2014 2:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Who's Got the Edge in Early Voting? 'October 20, 2014 9:13 pm'Reid Wilson, Washington PostFor candidates in tight races and the parties that fund expensive get-out-the-vote efforts, Election Day has turned into Election Month: By Monday, voters in 34 states and the District of Columbia will be able to cast ballots in person. […]
- Why Is US Handing Out Tourist Visas in Liberia? 'October 20, 2014 9:12 pm'Bill Kristol, MSNBCBILL KRISTOL: It wasn't because there wasn't good screening because they gave idiotically gave visas to people in Liberia to be tourists in the U.S. What was the point of that? That’s really ridiculous, it really exposed Americans to risk. In fact now two Americans at least have contracted Ebola. […]
- Amazon's Monopsony Is Not O.K. 'October 20, 2014 7:26 pm'Paul Krugman, New York TimesAmazon.com, the giant online retailer, has too much power, and it uses that power in ways that hurt America.O.K., I know that was kind of abrupt. But I wanted to get the central point out there right away, because discussions of Amazon tend, all too often, to get lost in side issues. […]
- Real Cyborgs: People Merging With Machines 'October 20, 2014 7:12 pm'Arthur House, Telegraphan Burkhart concentrated hard. A thick cable protruded from the crown of his shaven head. A sleeve sprouting wires enveloped his right arm. The 23 - year-old had been paralysed from the neck down since a diving accident four years ago. But, in June this year, in a crowded room in the Wexner Medical Centre at Ohio State University, Burk […]
- Polls: People Can't Remember Voting for Obama 'October 20, 2014 6:57 pm'Thomas Lifson, ATBuyer’s remorse for twice electing Barack Obama is taking hold. The first stage of grief is denial, after all, according to Kubler-Ross. USA Today has just conducted some revealing polls in six states with competitive Senate races: […]
- Who's Got the Edge in Early Voting? 'October 20, 2014 9:13 pm'
- Liberals Freak Out Over Texas Voter Identification Requirements: “Discriminatory Law” 'October 21, 2014 1:37 am'The move has liberals all over the country up in arms because the legislation opens the door for other states to move in lockstep with Texas. […]Mac Slavo
- Leading Contrarian Economist: “We Are Coming In On The End Game Here” 'October 20, 2014 5:56 pm'It most likely will collapse along the lines of the U.S. dollar in response to the reality of no economic recovery... […]Mac Slavo
- When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? 'October 19, 2014 6:52 pm'Before you dismiss this as just another over-sensationalized attempt at fear mongering, understand this: Ebola has a 70% mortality rate and there is no cure. […]Contributing Author
- This Interview Could Save Your Life: “Consider This Your Last Wake Up Call” 'October 18, 2014 1:49 am'You need to be prepared to hunker down for an extended period of time... […]Mac Slavo
- Either You’re The Butcher Or You’re The Cattle 'October 17, 2014 3:56 pm'What’s happening in the real world makes the dystopian zombie world of Walking Dead seem almost quaint. […]Contributing Author
- Liberals Freak Out Over Texas Voter Identification Requirements: “Discriminatory Law” 'October 21, 2014 1:37 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)