help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Rockets, Borders, and 'Proportionality' 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'Like Woodrow Wilson concerning Mexico, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is being skewered for invading Gaza to quell the unrelenting terror his citizens have faced. […]
- The Ordeal of Post-Obama Change 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'When Obama finally goes on permanent golfing vacation we Americans know we'll have to endure a period of wrenching change to get the economy moving again and the society back together again. […]
- Bashing Boehner: A No-Brainer? 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'Why are conservatives making the speaker's job so much harder when he needs us most? […]
- Times Square backs Israel 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'8,000 waving, singing, chanting, patriotic masses rally for Israel. […]
- A Day on the Border 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'A porous border is a threat to the residents of Arizona and America’s national security. […]
- Rockets, Borders, and 'Proportionality' 'July 22, 2014 5:00 am'
- MSNBC's Matthews Invokes Bush v. Gore During Freak-out Over Federal Court's Blow to ObamaCare 'July 23, 2014 2:15 am'In the midst of a panel discussion this evening freaking out over the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals striking a blow to the ObamaCare, MSNBC's Chris Matthews invoked a favored 14-year-old bogeyman of the Left, the Supreme Court ruling in Bush v. Gore. "Don't tell me you're shocked by the fact there's a partisan ruling," the Hardb […]Ken Shepherd
- Bozell & Graham Column: Hillary's Bullying the Media 'July 23, 2014 2:00 am'Hillary Clinton’s $35 doorstop of a memoir is a flop. It was a best-seller to hard-core Democrats, but her advance is estimated at $14 million, which means Simon & Schuster is taking a bath in the hopes of a publishing a future president. Worse yet, The Washington Post reported that according to an Amazon.com measurement of which electronic books are mo […]Brent Bozell and Tim Graham
- Daily Kos: For the GOP, Reagan Is Now Mostly a Cute Marketing Gimmick 'July 23, 2014 1:33 am'Liberals typically accuse conservatives of being fuddy-duddies, squares, and so on, but Daily Kos writer Hunter has a somewhat different take: he thinks most righties are “Reagan hipsters.” The caveat is that he doesn’t mean it as praise. Apropos of the Republican National Committee selling throwback "Reagan Bush ’84" T-shirts on its website, Hunte […]Tom Johnson
- CBS News Relegates Latest In IRS Scandal To Its Website 'July 23, 2014 1:06 am'On Tuesday, July 22, CBS News’ Stephanie Condon got around to reporting that the IRS may in fact be able to recover Lois Lerner’s missing emails despite previous claims that they were permanently lost. In testimony to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Thomas Kane, deputy associate chief counsel to the IRS, maintained that “there is an issu […]Jeffrey Meyer
- MSNBC's Matthews Slams 'Stupid' Iowa Republican Voters Who Might Back Perry 'July 23, 2014 12:47 am'"Well, then they're stupid out there if they fall for this!" That's how an angry Chris Matthews erupted at Dallas Morning News columnist Wayne Slater as he suggested that Texas Gov. Rick Perry's sending 1,000 National Guardsmen to the border with Mexico would "play" well with Republican voters -- and potential 2016 caucus […]Ken Shepherd
- MSNBC's Matthews Invokes Bush v. Gore During Freak-out Over Federal Court's Blow to ObamaCare 'July 23, 2014 2:15 am'
- South Africa: Rhino poacher gets 77 years in jail 'July 23, 2014 10:35 am'JOHANNESBURG (AP) — A rhino poacher in South Africa has been sentenced to 77 years in prison in one of the heaviest penalties aimed at curbing poachers who target rhinos for their horns, which fetch a high price on the illegal market in parts of Asia.read more […]superadm
- US pushes for truce as Gaza battle rages 'July 23, 2014 10:35 am'[…]superadm
- UN rights chief: Strong possibility of Gaza crimes 'July 23, 2014 10:35 am'[…]superadm
- Shipwrecked Concordia making final voyage off isle 'July 23, 2014 10:34 am'[…]superadm
- Coroner: Heroin overdose killed Peaches Geldof 'July 23, 2014 10:34 am'LONDON (AP) — A British coroner has concluded that model and TV personality Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose. Coroner Roger Hatch said Wednesday that Geldof had taken a fatal dose after a period of trying to come off the drug.read more […]superadm
- South Africa: Rhino poacher gets 77 years in jail 'July 23, 2014 10:35 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- New Questions on Health Law After Rulings 'July 23, 2014 2:58 am'Robert Pear, New York Times […]
- D.C. Circuit Was Wrong to Eviscerate Obamacare 'July 23, 2014 2:43 am'Stephen Stromberg, WP […]
- Reining in Obamacare -- and the President 'July 23, 2014 2:26 am'Adler & Cannon, Wall St. Jrnl […]
- Rick Perry's Kid-Size Standoff 'July 23, 2014 1:33 am'Margaret Carlson, Bloomberg […]
- North Carolina and the State of the Midterm Battle 'July 23, 2014 1:27 am'Jay Cost, Weekly Std […]
- New Questions on Health Law After Rulings 'July 23, 2014 2:58 am'
- Prepping Myth: When SHTF You Will Bug Out To The Woods 'July 22, 2014 6:48 pm'If you plan to walk into the forest for the rest of your life with nothing more than some snares you have never used, your trusty .22 rifle , and some dehydrated food I think you need to revisit your strategy. […]Contributing Author
- The Reality of Survival: “Forget Good Guys and Bad Guys… The Prepared Guys Win” 'July 21, 2014 7:32 pm'It is often hard for regular people to imagine how nasty other humans can become. If you have been to prison, war or deal a lot with criminals you know better. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Mexican Drug Cartels Lay Down High Powered Suppressing Fire For Crossing Immigrants 'July 20, 2014 8:41 pm'Border Patrol plea: "We're out here like sitting ducks... We need help." […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: One of the Oldest of the Expatriate Destinations 'July 19, 2014 4:33 pm'This option is certainly one to consider, especially if you are looking for a more hands-off government, lower taxes, and a change of scenery. […]Contributing Author
- Woman Who Thought Obama Would Pay for Her Gas And Mortgage: “He Lied About Everything” 'July 18, 2014 6:35 pm'He had a very big voice, just like the Wizard of Oz. The wizard was this teeny teeny tiny man... and I think it's the same thing with Obama... not who we thought or expected him to be. […]Mac Slavo
- Prepping Myth: When SHTF You Will Bug Out To The Woods 'July 22, 2014 6:48 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)