help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Curt Schilling – After the Tweets 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'Curt pitches a few fast balls. […]
- The True Deniers 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'Some questions for the man-made Global Warmers […]
- Harvard 'Experts': Islamophobia Everywhere! 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'One would hope for more from Harvard-trained students and scholars than biased data made to serve overtly political ends. Alas... […]
- Elect Donald Trump, and You Elect the Problem 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'How does electing the donor class to the presidency solve the problem of the donor class's outsized influence on politics? […]
- Choosing GOP convention delegates in North Carolina 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'On Wednesday evening, I was a delegate at the convention of the 11th Congressional District of North Carolina. […]
- Curt Schilling – After the Tweets 'April 30, 2016 5:00 am'
- NY Times Lectures Indiana Rubes on Transgenders, Downplays Anti-Trump Riots in CA 'April 30, 2016 9:17 pm'Uh oh. Ted Cruz is really in trouble with the New York Times now, after attacking Donald Trump for saying people should be able to use the restroom of whatever gender they now identify with. On the trail in Indiana, reporter Trip Gabriel took time out of his packed schedule to deliver a condescending lecture to the ignorant locals about transgenders in “Cruz […]Clay Waters
- Red Eye Mocks John Kasich Imaginary Nomination Campaign Ad 'April 30, 2016 8:53 pm'Imagine John Kasich being nominated. Is that too tough? Okay, try this. Imagine a John Kasich campaign ad featuring his imaginary nomination. See, much easier. And also much more mockable which is exactly what Red Eye did on the Fox News Channel last night. […]P.J. Gladnick
- Según Univisión favorecer la seguridad de las fronteras es anti-Inmigrante 'April 30, 2016 8:10 pm'Al informar sobre las protestas ocurridas afuera de uno de los actos políticos de Donald Trump en el sur de California, el reportero de Univisión Enrique Acevedo decidió lanzar una indirecta contra el principal aspirante a la candidatura presidencial por el partido Republicano. […]Daniel Garza
- CNN Anchors Fret Tame Joke by Trump Was 'Stoking the Flames' 'April 30, 2016 7:07 pm'On Friday evening, during a discussion of violent protests at the Republican convention in California, CNN anchors Erin Burnett and John Berman on two different programs both seemed oddly worried that an innocent joke Donald Trump made about sneaking across the border would exacerbate tensions. On Erin Burnett Outfront, host Burnett wondered if the levity wa […]Brad Wilmouth
- Meyers Suggests Boehner's Lucifer Comments Imply Cruz Is Worse Than Child Molester Hastert 'April 30, 2016 6:00 pm'NBC’s Late Night host Seth Meyers has a clearly documented record against conservatives, but the show from late Thursday into Friday sunk to a new low as he cracked a joke about John Boehner’s Lucifer comments toward Ted Cruz as an implication that he’s worse than the now-revealed child molester Dennis Hastert. […]Curtis Houck
- NY Times Lectures Indiana Rubes on Transgenders, Downplays Anti-Trump Riots in CA 'April 30, 2016 9:17 pm'
- Andre Berto stops Victor Ortiz in 4th round, avenging loss 'May 1, 2016 2:55 am'CARSON, Calif. (AP) — Andre Berto spent five years regretting his inability to land the punches that would have finished off Victor Ortiz during his first career defeat. […]Associated Press
- Venezuela hikes minimum wage 30 percent amid economic crunch 'May 1, 2016 2:55 am'CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — Venezuela's president is ordering a 30 percent increase in the minimum wage, the latest move by the socialist government to grapple with high inflation and economic stagnation. […]Associated Press
- Trump backers yell foul over loss at Arizona GOP convention 'May 1, 2016 2:55 am'PHOENIX (AP) — Texas Sen. Ted Cruz pulled out a strategic victory at Saturday's Arizona Republican Party convention, nailing down a large majority of delegates to the national convention amid cheating accusations from backers of businessman Donald Trump. […]Associated Press
- Phillies hold on for 5th straight win, beat Indians 4-3 'May 1, 2016 2:45 am'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Freddy Galvis homered and had the go-ahead single to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to their fifth straight win, 4-3 over the Cleveland Indians on Saturday night. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Candles to honor car crash victims, 22 others 'May 1, 2016 2:45 am'ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — The Latest on a car crash that killed four University of Georgia students (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Andre Berto stops Victor Ortiz in 4th round, avenging loss 'May 1, 2016 2:55 am'
- Malaysia Deports 32 Taiwan Suspects to China, Draws Protest 'May 1, 2016 7:12 am'Taiwanese officials have protested Malaysia's deportation of 32 of the self-ruled island's nationals to China to face wire fraud charges […]
- Turkish Media: Explosion Near Police Station in Southern Turkey Wounds 9 People 'May 1, 2016 7:02 am'Turkish media: Explosion near police station in southern Turkey wounds 9 people […]
- LEADING OFF: MadBum Faces Thor; Price in Prime Time Vs Yanks 'May 1, 2016 6:39 am'LEADING OFF: MadBum faces Thor; Price in prime time vs Yanks; Scherzer pitches in hometown as Nats go for sweep in St. Louis; Hamels returns; Sale and Kershaw on mound […]
- More Funerals Ahead for Victims in Ohio Shooting Massacre 'May 1, 2016 6:28 am'The long goodbyes continue for eight members of a rural Ohio family killed more than a week ago […]
- Miley, Seager Lead Mariners Past Royals 6-0 'May 1, 2016 6:24 am'Wade Miley scattered five hits for his first career shutout and Kyle Seager hit a three-run ho […]
- Malaysia Deports 32 Taiwan Suspects to China, Draws Protest 'May 1, 2016 7:12 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- In Case of Trump Nomination, Break Glass 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'George Will, Delaware OnlineIf Trump is nominated... […]
- Five Ways Trump Will Attack Clinton 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'Jonathan Easley, The HillDonald Trump is ramping up his rhetoric against Hillary Clinton as the GOP front-runner looks beyond the primary to defeating the likely Democratic nominee in the fall. If Trump and Clinton continue along their current trajectories, it will set up a savage battle between two candidates who appear to genuinely despise one another. Not […]
- It's Time to Take Action Against Lyme Disease 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'Sens. Ayotte & Blumenthal, RCP […]
- The Uberization of Banking 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'Andy Kessler, Wall Street Journal […]
- Curt Schilling -- After the Tweets 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'Marion DS Dreyfus, The American Thinker […]
- In Case of Trump Nomination, Break Glass 'May 1, 2016 2:39 am'
- Market Analyst: “Nothing Is Real… All Of This is Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working” 'April 30, 2016 2:43 am'Millions upon millions of people are going to die on a world-wide scale when the debt bubble bursts. And I’m saying when not if… […]Mac Slavo
- Former Senator Blasts Congress: “America Doesn’t Trust You Anymore… Not One Party, Both” 'April 29, 2016 6:00 pm'Coburn said “too much government” and “too intrusive a government” is to blame for median family incomes being the same size as in 1988. […]Contributing Author
- “DIY Antibiotics”: What To Grow to Protect Your Health In a Crisis 'April 29, 2016 4:30 pm'Whether or not you face a prolonged crisis or not, knowledge of these vital medicinal plants could improve your well being... or save the life of a loved one. […]Mac Slavo
- Anti-Trump Riots Go Primal: “Demonstrators Smash Up a Squad Car, Punch a Donald Supporter” 'April 29, 2016 12:05 pm'Those who see violence as an inevitable result of this tumultuous election cycle are being proven right. […]Mac Slavo
- Sheriffs Call for Defying Unconstitutional Gun Control: Feds “The Greatest Threat We Face” 'April 28, 2016 9:55 pm'Richard Mack, who successfully staved off federal encroachment at the Supreme Court level back in the 90s, described his CSPOA association as “the army to set our nation free.” […]Mac Slavo
- Market Analyst: “Nothing Is Real… All Of This is Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working” 'April 30, 2016 2:43 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)