help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Sex, Lies, and ObamaCare 'December 4, 2013 6:04 am'There's a lot to learn from the similarities between ObamaCare and the Sexual Revolution. […]
- Why Zombies? 'December 4, 2013 6:03 am'Why are conservatives such big fans of The Walking Dead? (Warning: spoilers ahead!) […]
- Grooming Gangs and Sharia 'December 4, 2013 6:03 am'Europe is already being victimized by Muslim grooming gangs, and the U.S. is not far behind. […]
- After Obamacare, ObamaCar Insurance? 'December 4, 2013 6:03 am'One word: Telematics […]
- Voiceless Victim: Economic Freedom 'December 4, 2013 6:03 am'Despite the obvious advantages of economic liberty, the progressive agenda continues to encroach on our personal freedom. […]
- Sex, Lies, and ObamaCare 'December 4, 2013 6:04 am'
- Walter E. Williams Column: Of Black Voters and Obama 'December 4, 2013 11:45 pm'In a March 2008 column, I criticized pundits' concerns about whether America was ready for Barack Obama, suggesting that the more important issue was whether black people could afford Obama. I proposed that we look at it in the context of a historical tidbit. In 1947, Jackie Robinson, after signing a contract with the Brooklyn Dodgers organization, brok […]Walter E. Williams
- Piers Morgan Blames Gun Advocate for 'Allowing' More Shooting Deaths After Newtown 'December 4, 2013 11:07 pm'CNN's Piers Morgan accused conservative Ben Shapiro of "allowing more and more [graves] to be dug" after last year's Newtown shooting, simply because Shapiro opposes an "assault weapons" ban. Morgan tweeted his gun control rant on Wednesday after the 911 calls of the Newtown shooting were released. Shapiro has bested Morgan in t […]Matt Hadro
- Hours After Disgusting Bashir Is Fired, Ed Schultz Rails Against 'Crudeness' from Conservatives 'December 4, 2013 11:03 pm'On the same day that MSNBC's Martin Bashir resigned after suggesting someone defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth, colleague Ed Schultz lamented the "crudeness over on the right." This is the same Schultz who, on his radio program in 2011, slimed radio host Laura Ingraham as a "slut." The Ed Show anchor's rant started over comme […]Scott Whitlock
- PBS Anchor Woodruff Asks if Administration Can Undo First Impression of ObamaCare 'December 4, 2013 10:50 pm'You never get a second chance to make a first impression. However, PBS’s Judy Woodruff wishes the Obama administration could get another crack at the rollout of ObamaCare. While moderating an ObamaCare discussion on Tuesday’s PBS NewsHour, Woodruff posed this question to Ron Bonjean, a former Republican spokesman: [Video below. MP3 audio here.] read more […]Paul Bremmer
- Zurawik: 'Griffin as Responsible as Bashir for This Kind of Hateful Speech' 'December 4, 2013 10:37 pm'As NewsBusters revealed earlier, Martin Bashir has resigned from MSNBC due to vile comments he made in November about former Alaska governor Sarah Palin first reported here. Moments after the announcement, Baltimore Sun television critic David Zurawik said MSNBC president Phil Griffin is just as responsible as Bashir: read more […]Noel Sheppard
- Walter E. Williams Column: Of Black Voters and Obama 'December 4, 2013 11:45 pm'
- 911 calls show anguish and tension in Conn. school 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'By MICHAEL MELIA HARTFORD, Conn.read more […]superadm
- Former Texas paramedic sentenced in pipe bomb case 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'By NOMAAN MERCHANT DALLAS (AP) — A former Texas paramedic faces sentencing on charges that he tried to assemble a pipe bomb, in a case unrelated to the fertilizer plant blast that devastated his town. […]superadm
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'By MATT VOLZ […]superadm
- Mass. boy denies raping, killing his math teacher 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Ill. pension fight could create deeper fiscal hole 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'By SARA BURNETT […]superadm
- 911 calls show anguish and tension in Conn. school 'December 4, 2013 10:05 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- The Right's Core Dishonesty on Obamacare 'December 4, 2013 9:07 pm'Brian Beutler, SalonMany people think of the rightÂs Obamacare hatred as an outgrowth of straightforward partisan and ideological truths. Movement conservatives broadly oppose the idea of taxing wealthy people to subsidize the lower and middle classes. They donÂt like regulating the private sector very much either. Add in the political incentives they face […]
- Why Republicans Should Be Thanking Obama 'December 4, 2013 8:50 pm'John Tamny, ForbesIn February of 2009 I wrote a column for RealClearMarkets titled ÂObama Is Authoring LiberalismÂs Capitulation.Â There was nothing remotely prescient about such a suggestion so early in Barack ObamaÂs presidency. […]
- Why the Health Law Is Politically Unviable 'December 4, 2013 8:12 pm'Noemie Emery, DC ExaminerThe inverse genius of Barack Obama becomes more of a marvel each day.Is it a rule of politics that great measures shouldnÂt pass on slender majorities? He enacted a huge bill with majorities running against it, and he and the system havenÂt been the same since.Is it agreed that the "greatest good for the greatest number" […]
- Bibi and Barack, the Sequel 'December 4, 2013 8:04 pm'Thomas Friedman, New York TimesThe thought sounds ludicrous on its face, I know. The two do not like each other and have radically different worldviews. But as much as they keep trying to get away from each other, the cunning of history keeps throwing them back together, intertwining their fates. That will be particularly true in the next six months when the […]
- What Climate Consensus? 'December 4, 2013 7:59 pm'Jeff Jacoby, Boston Globe […]
- The Right's Core Dishonesty on Obamacare 'December 4, 2013 9:07 pm'
- Security Breach: Truck Carrying “Extremely Dangerous” Radioactive Material Hijacked In Mexico 'December 4, 2013 6:19 pm'Consider the panic that would ensue should such a device be detonated on U.S. soil... and prepare accordingly. […]Mac Slavo
- VAPORIZED: Detroit Obliterates Retirement Funds: 80% Cuts to Pensioners: “This Is Going to Affect Everyone” 'December 3, 2013 6:41 pm'They are coming for the money - YOUR money - because they will be left with no other choice. […]Mac Slavo
- 15 Signs That We Are Near The Peak Of An Absolutely Massive Stock Market Bubble 'December 2, 2013 8:57 pm'A bubble is always the biggest right before it bursts... […]Contributing Author
- It Will Implode: “We Will See The Demise of the Dollar” 'December 1, 2013 5:41 am'The complex of potential future problems will be based on the same problems that caused the 2008 downturn... […]Mac Slavo
- What Will the Coming Civil Unrest Look Like? 'November 30, 2013 9:12 pm'I will visually demonstrate to the reader with real time examples of human behavior in groups, how each of us is going to be in very grave danger when the collapse comes... […]Contributing Author
- Security Breach: Truck Carrying “Extremely Dangerous” Radioactive Material Hijacked In Mexico 'December 4, 2013 6:19 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)