help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Time for a More Assertive Congress 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'If our Congress wishes to fight its steady march into irrelevance it will have to actually go back to doing its job. […]
- 58 Senate Seats for the GOP? 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'Fifty-eight senate seats might see some solid conservative legislation passed. […]
- One Little Change for the Federal Reserve 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'Congress has been abdicating its own responsibilities for improving the economy to the Fed. […]
- Child Labor Day 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'Since our liberal masters are eager to look back to the past for inspiration let us join them and amaze the world with the idea that children should work. […]
- The Hamas Lion that did not Roar 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'Khalid Meshaal -- courageously defying Israel from a hotel suite in Qatar. […]
- Time for a More Assertive Congress 'September 2, 2014 5:00 am'
- Fox News: Obama 'Briefed on ISIS More Than a Year Ago' 'September 2, 2014 9:45 pm'This morning, Catherine Herridge at Fox News, in the first two minutes of a video seen here, reported that "detailed and specific intelligence about the rise of ISIS was included in the PDB, or the President’s Daily Brief, for at least a year." Fox is being careful, as some of what is being reported would indicate that the time involved is "fa […]Tom Blumer
- Walter E. Williams Column: Some More Things I Don't Understand 'September 2, 2014 9:33 pm'There are things that really puzzle me. Some life insurance companies charge lower premiums if you haven't made a life-shortening lifestyle choice. Being a nonsmoker is one of them. Actuarially, that makes sense because the life expectancy for smokers is at least 10 years shorter than for nonsmokers. Insurance company policies charge higher premiums to […]Walter E. Williams
- Latest 'World News' Anchor David Muir Swears: I'll 'Laser in on What's Truly Important' 'September 2, 2014 8:45 pm'World News Tonight anchor David Muir, who debuted in his role on Monday night, swears that under his tenure the program will focus on serious topics. ABC News in general has been drifting in a tabloid, content-free direction. But in an interview with Politico, the anchor insisted, "I think that at 6:30, we just have an even greater responsibility to las […]Scott Whitlock
- Arctic Ice Cap Grows Same Year Al Gore Predicted It Would Disappear, Networks Ignore 'September 2, 2014 8:24 pm'The same year that former Vice President Al Gore predicted that the Arctic sea ice could be completely gone, the ice has actually reached its highest point in two years. This revelation comes from a report by the Danish Meteorological Institute. According to the report, which was cited by the British publication the Daily Mail, “[t]he Arctic ice cap has expa […]Mike Ciandella
- Actor Eric Roberts: George W. Bush Killed James Foley 'September 2, 2014 8:17 pm'Actor Eric Roberts, the much less famous brother of Julia, has found a way to get himself more attention - tweet something utterly stupid about the disgusting beheading of James Foley. According to Roberts the real culprit behind the journalist’s killing is not ISIS but George W. Bush. read more […]Geoffrey Dickens
- Fox News: Obama 'Briefed on ISIS More Than a Year Ago' 'September 2, 2014 9:45 pm'
- Detroit's historic bankruptcy trial begins 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'By COREY WILLIAMS read more […]superadm
- PG&E fined $1.4B for deadly 2010 gas line blast 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'By ELLEN KNICKMEYER SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — California regulatory judges have issued a $1.4 billion penalty against the state's largest utility for a 2010 gas pipeline explosion that engulfed a suburban San Francisco neighborhood in fire, killing eight people and prompting national alerts about aging pipelines.read more […]superadm
- It's no longer safe to recline your airplane seat 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'By SCOTT MAYEROWITZ NEW YORK (AP) — Squeezed into tighter and tighter spaces, airline passengers appear to be rebelling, taking their frustrations out on other fliers.read more […]superadm
- Kessler misses part of USC workout with toe injury 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'By GREG BEACHAM […]superadm
- 49ers' Harbaugh won't tolerate domestic violence 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'By TERRY COLLINS SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh reiterated Tuesday that the team will not tolerate domestic violence. Harbaugh gave his comments and maintained a firm stance about the topic during his radio segment on KNBR-AM, two days after 49ers defensive tackle Ray McDonald was arrested on felony domestic violence charges.read […]superadm
- Detroit's historic bankruptcy trial begins 'September 2, 2014 7:35 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Dems Pin Hopes on Voter Amnesia 'September 2, 2014 7:14 pm'John Fund, National Review OnlineThis Labor Day marked the unofficial end of the summer holiday season, and it was also the beginning of the two-month campaign sprint till the midterm elections.Democrats are making it clear that their campaign will be about agitating the liberal base to get out and vote — which to some extent has to involve getting voters to […]
- Obama's Messy Words 'September 2, 2014 6:40 pm'Frank Bruni, New York Times […]
- Governors' Races Turn Map Upside Down 'September 2, 2014 6:20 pm'Emily Schultheis, National Jrnl […]
- Stupidity of the Latest Attack on Mary Landrieu 'September 2, 2014 6:17 pm'Paul Waldman, TAP […]
- The Clinton Machine Is Alive 'September 2, 2014 5:59 pm'Ben Domenech, Commentary […]
- Dems Pin Hopes on Voter Amnesia 'September 2, 2014 7:14 pm'
- U.S. Army Plans to Battle Anti-Government Dissidents In “Megacities” 'September 2, 2014 4:19 pm'Future operations will neutralize groups which 'undermine the authority of the state' […]Contributing Author
- Hospitals Prep For Ebola Outbreak: Cases May Exceed 100,000 By December: “The Numbers Are Really Scary” 'September 1, 2014 7:54 pm'Researcher: "We all hope to see this NOT happening" […]Mac Slavo
- The Blueprint for World War III : “This War Will Be Utterly Devastating” 'August 30, 2014 9:43 pm'Your children picked a very bad time to be born. The only winners in what is coming will be the Satan-serving bankers who are bankrolling both sides of the coming conflict. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: “Once You Have These First Three Criteria Met, Then It’s Worth Defending” 'August 30, 2014 12:45 am'Finding the right balance between government regulations, gun ownership, resource availability, geography, proximity to cities and overall safety are all important considerations to make. […]Contributing Author
- Wall Street Admits That A Cyberattack Could Crash Our Banking System At Any Time 'August 29, 2014 3:38 pm'It is probably only a matter of time until we experience a technological 9/11. […]Contributing Author
- U.S. Army Plans to Battle Anti-Government Dissidents In “Megacities” 'September 2, 2014 4:19 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)