help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Iran Deal Will Bring Danger 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'No one can doubt that the agreement is both complex and controversial in its immediate and future effects. […]
- Nicki Minaj heightens racial animus 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'As an artist catering to an audience of mainly teenagers, and as a powerful black female voice, Minaj’s words and actions are politically significant. […]
- Pending Race War? We Need a Hero 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'Despite all the racial strife and talk of an impending race war, Americans desperately want to come together; to move beyond race. […]
- Birthright Citizenship Opponents Should Not Rely on 14th Amendment Congressional Debates 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'Arguably, if the Fourteenth Amendment had excluded foreigners and their progeny, it could not have achieved the goal of granting citizenship to newly freed slaves. […]
- America the Suckiful 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'Here are ten arguments from America-hating leftists and how to rebut them. […]
- The Iran Deal Will Bring Danger 'September 4, 2015 5:00 am'
- Nets Allow a Scant Two Minutes on Hillary, a Staggering 41 Minutes to Rock Concerts 'September 4, 2015 4:56 pm'Despite a combined eight hours of air time, the three networks on Friday allowed a scant one minute and 48 seconds to the latest details of Hillary Clinton's evolving e-mail scandal. This, despite the revelation that a top Clinton adviser announced he will plead the Fifth Amendment. In contrast, ABC, NBC and CBS devoted a staggering 41 minutes and 54 se […]Scott Whitlock
- Former Obama Senior Advisor David Axelrod Jumps from MSNBC to CNN 'September 4, 2015 4:18 pm'David Axelrod is jumping ship to CNN. After serving as a senior political analyst for MSNBC and NBC since 2013, Axelrod will make the move to CNN as a senior political commentator. Prior to his work at the Lean Forward network, Axelrod was best known for his role as a senior advisor to Obama during the president’s first term, and playing an important role […]Melissa Mullins
- Fallon Zings Anthony Weiner on Hillary’s E-Mail Scandal, Biden for Saying China’s in North America 'September 4, 2015 3:30 pm'Bringing some humor to the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal and 2016 election, NBC’s Jimmy Fallon joked during his on monologue on Thursday’s Tonight Show about Anthony Weiner and another gaffe by Vice President Joe Biden that had him once again including China as part of North America. […]Curtis Houck
- On CBS, Salman Rushdie Compares Kim Davis to Islamic Extremists 'September 4, 2015 2:23 pm'In an interview with author Salman Rushdie on Friday’s CBS This Morning, co-host Gayle King teed him up to bash Kentucky county clerk Kim Davis, imprisoned for refusing to issue gay marriage licenses: “What do you think about what's going on in Kentucky with Kim Davis, who’s standing up for her religious beliefs, when you were really the victim of relig […]Kyle Drennen
- NYT's Patrick Healy Spins Frantically for Hillary: GOP Overreach (Including Ken Starr) Is Helping Her 'September 4, 2015 2:05 pm'New York Times reporter Patrick Healy portrayed the Republican candidates for president as bumblers blowing their chances against Hillary Clinton with their harsh attacks and right-wing obsessions, in Thursday's "Clinton Uses G.O.P.’s Words to Aid Her Arguments." (No factual backup was provided.) Even former independent prosecutor Ken Starr ma […]Clay Waters
- Nets Allow a Scant Two Minutes on Hillary, a Staggering 41 Minutes to Rock Concerts 'September 4, 2015 4:56 pm'
- The Latest: Frustrated migrants head out on foot to Austria 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'BICSKE, Hungary (AP) — The latest news from the crisis of migrants pouring into countries across Europe. All times local (CET): […]Associated Press
- No-contact order between O'Donnell's daughter and man lifted 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'TOMS RIVER, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey judge has approved a request from Rosie O'Donnell's teenage daughter to lift a no-contact order with the man accused of sending her obscene images. […]Associated Press
- Victoria, heir to Swedish throne, is pregnant with 2nd child 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) — Sweden's royal palace says Crown Princess Victoria and her husband, Prince Daniel, are expecting their second child in March. […]Associated Press
- Thousands without power as Phoenix recovers from big storm 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'PHOENIX (AP) — Thousands of Phoenix-area residents and businesses, including a food bank, remained without power a day after a monsoon storm knocked down trees, damaged buildings and toppled a tractor-trailer on a freeway. […]Associated Press
- Expensive ad space almost sold out for debate 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Get in your bids fast. CNN said Friday that only one commercial slot is still available for its coverage of the Sept. 16 debate between top Republican presidential contenders, and it's expected to draw top dollar. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Frustrated migrants head out on foot to Austria 'September 4, 2015 6:15 pm'
- Supporters of Christian Politician Hold Huge Rally in Beirut 'September 4, 2015 6:27 pm'Thousands of supporters of Christian Lebanese leader protest in Beirut to demand new elections […]
- Gay Couples Will Try to Wed as Defiant Clerk Sits in Jail 'September 4, 2015 6:25 pm'Kim Davis refused to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples. […]
- A Look at the Illinois Officer Slaying Investigation 'September 4, 2015 6:25 pm'A look at what's next in the hunt for 3 men wanted in Illinois officer shooting […]
- Sacramento Community College Reopens After Deadly Shooting 'September 4, 2015 6:24 pm'Sacramento community college reopens as police seek gunman in deadly shooting near campus […]
- Pope Francis to Sister Norma: 'I Love You All Very Much' 'September 4, 2015 6:22 pm'When Sister Norma Pimentel participated in a virtual papal audience hosted with ABC News, she was excited to see Pope Francis, but never expected him to address her. […]
- Supporters of Christian Politician Hold Huge Rally in Beirut 'September 4, 2015 6:27 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Trump's Appeal Is Based On Old News 'September 4, 2015 5:59 pm'Michael Barone, Wash ExaminerAside from the court-ordered dribbling out of Hillary Clinton's classified-material-filled emails, the big presidential campaign news of the summer has been the boom for Donald Trump in the race for the Republican nomination. Trump has risen from 3 percent in the polls (when he announced on June 16) to where he now stands at […]
- Other People's Dollars & The Global Economy 'September 4, 2015 5:34 pm'Paul Krugman, NY Times […]
- Scott Walker: The Biggest Loser of the Summer 'September 4, 2015 5:32 pm'Katie Glueck, Politico […]
- America's Murder Spike Part of Obama's Legacy 'September 4, 2015 5:14 pm'Ed Rogers, Wash Post […]
- Clinton Humanized by Email Server, GOP 'September 4, 2015 3:44 pm'Michael Hirsh, Politico […]
- Trump's Appeal Is Based On Old News 'September 4, 2015 5:59 pm'
- Statistician Finds Proof That Our Elections Are a Sham: “Patterns Fit Election Fraud” 'September 4, 2015 3:25 pm'"The patterns are very definitely real. They do fit what would be expected if election fraud is occurring, and that’s very concerning.” […]Contributing Author
- Warships & Parades: China “Rapidly Expanding Its Operations Far From Its Own Coast” 'September 3, 2015 8:58 pm'It’s never a good sign when the world’s second largest economy announces the most significant revamp of its military in decades. […]Contributing Author
- Eerie Statistics Predict Coming Shemitah Market Collapse: “Only 8 Trading Days Until Wipe Out Day” 'September 3, 2015 4:32 pm'The end of the Shemitah cycle is fast approaching, and data shows a collapse is historically due. […]Mac Slavo
- Economic WWIII? Putin Poised to “Deal a Tremendous Blow to the U.S. Dollar” 'September 3, 2015 1:04 pm'Most of the “power” that America currently projects around the world is based on having the de facto reserve currency of the planet. […]Contributing Author
- Deleting American History: Under New Standards, “U.S. Constitution Simply Ignored by Teachers” 'September 2, 2015 10:17 pm'Incredibly, public schools are now actually beginning to ignore altogether the founding of the United States, the Constitution and our rights. […]Mac Slavo
- Statistician Finds Proof That Our Elections Are a Sham: “Patterns Fit Election Fraud” 'September 4, 2015 3:25 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)