help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Ecce Homo 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'...and the veil of the temple was rent in twain. […]
- A Modest Proposal for a Swift Middle East Peace 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'Jonathan Swift meets the Palestinians. […]
- Say Goodbye to Egypt 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'The mismatch between an agricultural system that can feed 40 million and a population of 84 million. […]
- Jews without Passover 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'Each year, there are fewer American Jews who celebrate Passover, a commemoration of the Exodus story celebrating freedom and responsibility. Each Passover, there are fewer American Jews. […]
- Why was Jesus Crucified? 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'The terrible thing is that everyone has his or her reasons. […]
- Ecce Homo 'April 20, 2014 5:00 am'
- MSNBC's Harris-Perry Mocks People Who Lost Insurance: Suggests Dems Say 'Just Deal With That' 'April 20, 2014 9:51 pm'On the Sunday, April 20, Melissa Harris-Perry show on MSNBC, as host Harris-Perry chastised Democrats for not bragging about ObamaCare for the year's midterm elections, she at one point mocked Americans angry about having their health insurance plans cancelled, which she referred to as "crappy plans," as she lamented that Democrats are not boa […]Brad Wilmouth
- Sinking Colorado: 'All Weed, No Easter on Denver Post's Page One' 'April 20, 2014 6:33 pm'Dan Gainor relayed to me that Sunday's New York Times hasn't a whiff of Easter on its front page -- not even in its blurbs at the bottom, saved for epic stories like "U.N. Cholera Struggle in Haiti." Above that is a depressing story about a 12-year-old Ecuadorean girl who committed suicide in Mexico after a second failed attempt at illega […]Tim Graham
- Shallow, Partisan NYT Says Only 'Angry,' Anti-Obama Right Mad at Common Core Standards 'April 20, 2014 6:06 pm'The headlines over the lead story of Sunday's New York Times reduced the fierce opposition to the Common Core education standards among both conservatives and liberals to cynical "wedge issue" anti-Obama politics by the angry right: "As G.O.P. Wedge, the Common Core Cuts Both Ways – Associated With Obama – Education Benchmarks Once Backe […]Clay Waters
- George Will On ObamaCare: Claiming ‘The Debate Is Over Is Something Of A Mantra’ 'April 20, 2014 4:51 pm'Conservative columnist and Fox News contributor George Will mocked President Obama’s claim last week that the debate over ObamaCare is over and that Republicans need to stop trying to repeal the law. Appearing as a guest on Fox News Sunday on April 20, Will argued that “The debate is over is something of a mantra. The debate is over about climate change, eve […]Jeffrey Meyer
- S.E. Cupp: Michael Bloomberg Is ‘The Best, And By That, I Mean The Worst Face For Gun Control’ 'April 20, 2014 4:12 pm'Conservative commentator S.E. Cupp had some tough words for former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg in the wake of him giving $50 million to push his gun control agenda. Appearing as a guest on ABC’s This Week with George Stephanopoulos, the CNN Crossfire co-host mocked Bloomberg’s efforts: “Well, he's the best, and by that, I mean the worst face f […]Jeffrey Meyer
- MSNBC's Harris-Perry Mocks People Who Lost Insurance: Suggests Dems Say 'Just Deal With That' 'April 20, 2014 9:51 pm'
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 'April 20, 2014 8:35 pm'By IRA PODELL […]superadm
- Popovich to Sager: 'I promise I'll be nice' 'April 20, 2014 8:35 pm'SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he looks forward to sideline reporter Craig Sager's return and "I promise I'll be nice."read more […]superadm
- Part of Fla. history to step back into spotlight 'April 20, 2014 8:35 pm'By GARY FINEOUT TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Hidden behind live oaks and magnolias near the Florida Governor's Mansion, an historic house that symbolizes much of the state's terrible past and transformation will soon have its doors opened to the public.read more […]superadm
- 4-year-old half siblings die in accidental NY fire 'April 20, 2014 8:05 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — Police say 4-year-old half siblings have died in an overnight fire at a home in New York City, and the twin of one of the children has survived. The New York Police Department says officers responded to the home in Queens shortly before midnight Saturday.read more […]superadm
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream 'April 20, 2014 8:05 pm'By NICHOLAS RICCARDI DENVER (AP) — The 4/20 stoner holiday is going mainstream in Colorado.read more […]superadm
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 'April 20, 2014 8:35 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Missing the Military Life 'April 20, 2014 8:09 pm'Eli Saslow, Washington Post […]
- Justice Stevens Wants to Gut 2nd Amendment 'April 20, 2014 8:06 pm'Tim Cavanaugh, NRO […]
- A New Clinton Conspiracy Is Born 'April 20, 2014 7:42 pm'Joe Conason, The National MemoWith the happy news that Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky expect their first child later this year, the Clinton family can anticipate warm good wishes from most Americans -- and a less uplifting response from all of the usual suspects.The inane, but mostly harmless, speculation from the pundit class already has begun. How will […]
- What's Wrong with Victims' Rights? 'April 20, 2014 7:39 pm'Steve Chapman, Chicago TribuneCriminals are generally despised, and cops are not universally beloved. But one participant in the criminal justice system has no enemies: victims of crime. They're the Sara Lee of American politics. Everybody doesn't like someone, but nobody doesn't like victims.The movement to protect this group has achieved one […]
- How Pope Francis Is Winning Hearts and Minds 'April 20, 2014 4:52 pm'[…]
- Missing the Military Life 'April 20, 2014 8:09 pm'
- Report: Ebola Suspected In Europe: “Broken Through All Containment Efforts” 'April 20, 2014 6:49 pm'The European continent is now at severe risk... Alarmingly, a story that appeared about the outbreak on national news wires was reportedly removed by the Italian government for "national security reasons." […]Mac Slavo
- Prelude to Economic Disaster: Billionaire Liquidates All Real Estate Ahead of Crash 'April 18, 2014 5:48 pm'Something is amiss, and the fact that no one in the mainstream, which is where tens of millions of Americans get their "facts," is really talking about it should be a blaring alarm. […]Mac Slavo
- Harry Reid Calls Cliven Bundy Supporters “Domestic Terrorists” 'April 18, 2014 2:21 am'“I repeat: what happened there was domestic terrorism” […]Contributing Author
- Liberty Movement Rising: “The Fight Is Just Beginning” 'April 17, 2014 4:20 pm'The label of “fringe” is a common one used by statists, bureaucrats and paid shills in order to marginalize those who would stand against government corruption. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Research Facility “Loses” Thousands of Tubes Containing Deadly Virus 'April 17, 2014 2:44 am'When dealing with deadly viruses, it is always a good idea to secure your facility, which makes this particular disappearance alarming. […]Mac Slavo
- Report: Ebola Suspected In Europe: “Broken Through All Containment Efforts” 'April 20, 2014 6:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)