help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Can the American Center Hold? 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'The blood-dimmed tide laps the foundations of the American edifice. […]
- The Clinton Foundation Colombia Scam 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'The slush fund that is the Clinton Foundation has been ignored by a “rigged” media that obsesses more about Trump talking dirty than Hillary Clinton using her various offices for personal gain. […]
- Is Washington Government Worse than King George? 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'Either liberty or statism prevails. The nation’s future belongs to one or the other. […]
- Hillary Clinton: America's Most Dangerous Enemy Within 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'The media fix is in: portray Trump in a red hoodie with a pitchfork; portray wicked-crooked Hillary as angelic, wearing a pure white flowing gown. […]
- How Liberals Use Instigation against Trump 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'This is an old tactic, and the media are in on it. Can Trump overcome? […]
- Can the American Center Hold? 'October 20, 2016 5:00 am'
- Freedom to Work 'October 20, 2016 6:51 am'If a person wants to go into business as a taxicab owner, what requirements should be imposed to protect the public? The prospective taxicab owner should show that he is honest and can operate a vehicle safely. His vehicle should pass a safety inspection, and he should have a liability insurance policy. Some cities require the purchase of an existing license […]Curtis Houck
- Debate Depressive Disorder 'October 20, 2016 6:49 am'How many more broadcast bust-ups will it take before America finally decides to make its presidential election debates tolerable again? I can't take it anymore. Can you? For the past three cycles -- 2008, 2012, and 2016 -- I've chronicled the depressing, systemic bias of left-leaning partisans whom the Commission on Presidential Debates routinely i […]Curtis Houck
- Corruption and Collusion 'October 20, 2016 6:44 am'Modern journalists have little in common with those I was privileged to know when I was a copyboy at NBC News in Washington in the '60s. Today's "journalists" will disagree, but as numerous surveys have shown, the public trust in what is collectively called the media has sunk to an all-time low. Only the media think they don't have t […]Curtis Houck
- Late-Night Comics: Trump Is Sex Toy That Should Try Breast Feeding; Palin Is HPV of Politics 'October 20, 2016 6:24 am'Three of the late-night comedy programs went live to react to Wednesday’s final presidential debate and the assembled hosts and guests offered vulgar jokes comparing Donald Trump to a sex toy, phone sex operator, and man who needs breast feeding while dubbing Trump debate guest “Sarah Palin is the HPV of American politics.” […]Curtis Houck
- Howard Fineman: Trump Has ‘Casual Contempt’ for 225 Years of ‘American Political Tradition’ 'October 20, 2016 6:12 am'Never one for understatement, ex-Newsweek editor Howard Fineman on Wednesday night accused Donald Trump of having “casual contempt” for 225 years of American democracy. Regarding Trump’s refusal in the final debate to commit to accepting a loss on Election Day, Fineman contended, “It wasn't just what he said that was shocking, it was the way he said it. […]Scott Whitlock
- Freedom to Work 'October 20, 2016 6:51 am'
- Obama Reveals Workout Playlist: Sting, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Bob Marley 'October 19, 2016 6:18 pm'First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama (AP Photo)President Obama has just shared his workout playlist with the editors of Wired magazine. […]Mark Judge
- Civil Society Starts with Us: America Is Only as Great as Her Americans 'October 19, 2016 6:16 pm'Great Americans make for a better government. […]Michael Morris
- Researchers: Limits on drilling not enough to protect bird 'October 19, 2016 6:15 pm'BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Oil and gas development in the Western U.S. could continue to cause sage grouse numbers to decline despite limits on drilling meant to protect the struggling bird species, according to scientists. […]Associated Press
- Baltimore County police speeding up body camera program 'October 19, 2016 6:15 pm'TOWSON, Md. (AP) — Baltimore County is speeding up the police department's rollout of body cameras by more than a year. […]Associated Press
- Spokesman: 2 firefighters, 2 others injured in Oregon blast 'October 19, 2016 6:15 pm'PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A natural gas explosion rocked a busy northwest Portland, Oregon, neighborhood Wednesday morning, injuring two firefighters and two civilians. […]Associated Press
- Obama Reveals Workout Playlist: Sting, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Bob Marley 'October 19, 2016 6:18 pm'
- Tim Kaine on 'Starkest Moment' of Final Presidential Debate 'October 20, 2016 11:17 am'Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off in Las Vegas. […]
- Families of 2 Killed in Jose Fernandez Boat Crash Get Lawyer 'October 20, 2016 11:17 am'The families of two men who died in a boat crash off Miami Beach that also killed Miami Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez have hired an attorney to handle their sons' estates […]
- Indiana Official Clarifies Voter Registration Fraud Probe 'October 20, 2016 11:00 am'Indiana's secretary of state says many of the thousands of altered registration records she flagged might just be residents rushing to correct their names or birth dates ahead of the election […]
- Wells Fargo Facing Criminal Investigation in California 'October 20, 2016 10:47 am'The bank says it is cooperating with the investigation by providing data. […]
- UK Sends Warships to Watch Russian Ship in English Channel 'October 20, 2016 10:45 am'Britain is sending warships to watch a Russian aircraft carrier group and other vessels as they sail through the North Sea and the English Channel […]
- Tim Kaine on 'Starkest Moment' of Final Presidential Debate 'October 20, 2016 11:17 am'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- The Trump Trade Doctrine: A Path to Growth 'October 19, 2016 6:46 pm'Ross & Navarro, RealClearPolicyBudget-deficit hawks often insist that the only way to balance the Federal budget is to raise taxes or cut spending. The far smarter path to balance the budget is simply to grow our economy faster. From 1947 to 2001, the U.S. real gross domestic product grew at an annual rate of 3.5 percent. Since 2002, that rate has fallen […]
- Silicon Valley's Shameful Purging of Peter Thiel 'October 19, 2016 1:05 pm'Pascal-Emmanuel Gobry, The WeekThe tech world is turning up its nose at a Trump supporter in its ranks, and showing its double standard in the process […]
- Climate Movement Must Elect Clinton -- Then Give Her Hell 'October 19, 2016 1:05 pm'Bill McKibben, NationItÃ¢??s an odd feeling to be working for the election of someone you know dislikes you and your colleagues. IÃ¢??ve spent a good chunk of this month trying to register voters on campuses in Pennsylvania and OhioÃ¢??registering them to vote against Donald Trump, which means pushing for the election of H... […]
- How New Energy Dynamics Fuel the Economy 'October 19, 2016 1:05 pm'M. Anthony Mills, RealClearPoliticsThe seventh part in a weekly series of articles RCP is publishing through Election Day to explore policymakers' decisions regarding this crucial sector of the economyIn 1973, the members of... […]
- Detoxifying the Trade Debate 'October 19, 2016 1:02 pm'Will Marshall, RealClearPolicyThe 2016 election seems destined to go down as the least edifying presidential contest in U.S. history. Facts, evidence, and rational argument have been routed by the visceral power of populist “narratives” drenched in cultural resentment, economic demagoguery, and tinfoil-hat paranoia. Donald Trump’s slurs, compulsive lying, an […]
- The Trump Trade Doctrine: A Path to Growth 'October 19, 2016 6:46 pm'
- Russian Source Claims: World War Could Start “Even Before U.S. Elections” 'October 19, 2016 8:51 pm'A Kremlin insider has warned that war with the United States could break out “even before November elections in the U.S.,” urging citizens to stockpile food. […]Contributing Author
- “She Was In Full Meltdown”: Hillary Unleashed On Donna Brazile For Unapproved Debate Question 'October 19, 2016 4:30 pm'Nearly every question – approved ahead of time; nearly every response – heavily scripted and rehearsed. A criminal campaign making a mockery of our "elections." […]Mac Slavo
- “Mysterious Hallucinations Spread by Touch” Forcing Hospital To Quarantine Police, Patients 'October 19, 2016 1:30 pm'Something is causing first responders and some of the people they interact with to become disoriented and hallucinate – though no good explanation is apparent. […]Mac Slavo
- Leaked Emails Prove That A Shadow Gov Rules: Hillary Aims to “Make Soros Happy” 'October 18, 2016 9:30 pm'This is a coronation of filth, and Hillary gets to show the public the kinds of things that she can do and remain beyond reproach – and above the law. […]Mac Slavo
- Shock Report: Clinton Operative Turns On Hillary: The “Fixer” Is Set To Release 24 Years Worth Of Documents, Notes and Journals 'October 18, 2016 8:28 pm'the shadowy figure has been confirmed as a Clinton operative and is set to tell all in coming days and weeks. […]Mac Slavo
- Russian Source Claims: World War Could Start “Even Before U.S. Elections” 'October 19, 2016 8:51 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)