help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Case for Impeachment 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'Republicans ought now to push the theme that Obama is the Democrats' own Nixon. If they do, then the results of the second midterm of Obama will look much more like 1974 than 1998. […]
- Never Mind Impeachment; Keep your Eyes on the Prize 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'The odds are the effort would backfire, and there is a much more important goal that should be at the center of our political strategy […]
- 'Let Me Be Clear' 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'As the Wolf himself might put it: self-preservation is the instinct that drives Obama... and that is 'relevant.' […]
- Virginia GOP Nominates Conservative Slate 'May 21, 2013 6:03 am'A good weekend in the Old Dominion. […]
- Russia is Playing a Losing Hand like a Winner 'May 21, 2013 6:03 am'Putin gets lost in the Mideast bog. […]
- The Case for Impeachment 'May 21, 2013 6:04 am'
- MSNBC's Ratings Fall to Seven Year Lows 'May 21, 2013 3:00 pm'As NewsBusters has been reporting, Americans are tiring of MSNBC. Deadline reported Monday the liberal so-called "news" network's ratings last week dropped to levels not seen since 2006: read more […]Noel Sheppard
- CNN Anchor Hits Tom Coburn for Wanting Offsetting Cuts to Emergency Aid 'May 21, 2013 2:29 pm'Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) wants any federal disaster relief sent to his tornado-ravaged state to be offset by other spending cuts, but CNN's Carol Costello thinks his stand to be either "extreme" or very untimely. "This is either extreme fiscal responsibility or a raging case of 'this is not the time,'" Costello mocked on F […]Matt Hadro
- Open Thread Tuesday 'May 21, 2013 2:24 pm'Discuss the news of the day and anything else you'd like. […]NB Staff
- Mediaite Contributor On IRS Scandal: 'They Have To Pin This On George W. Bush' 'May 21, 2013 2:13 pm'You just knew this was bound to happen. Some on the left are trying to blame George W. Bush for Obama's IRS fiasco. Take for example Mediaite's resident Obama apologist Tommy Christopher, who wrote a much ado about nothing post on May 16 insinuating that this egregious abuse of government power stems from former Bush appointed IRS Commissioner Dou […]Matt Vespa
- Rhode Island Sen. Whitehouse Blames GOP For Okla. Tornado, Increasing Storms, Rising Seas, Melting Ice, Etc. 'May 21, 2013 2:08 pm'In remarks which will more than likely be ignored by the establishment press, Rhode Island Senator Sheldon Whitehouse in essence blamed yesterday's deadly tornado which struck Moore, Oklahoma on Republicans who have "run off the climate cliff like a bunch of proverbial lemmings." Whitehouse was intensely upset because, in his view these red st […]Tom Blumer
- MSNBC's Ratings Fall to Seven Year Lows 'May 21, 2013 3:00 pm'
- Grassley: IRS Told Pro-Life Group to Swear Under Penalty of Perjury That It Would Not Protest Planned Parenthood 'May 21, 2013 3:17 pm'Loading the player ... […]melanie
- Elderly Woman's Prayers Answered as Her Dog Emerges from Rubble of Tornado-Torn Home 'May 21, 2013 3:09 pm'"Thank God" an exhausted elderly woman who survived the devastating tornadoes in Oklahoma exclaimed as her beloved dog emerged from the rubble of her house - live on camera.read more […]craig
- Obama pledges urgent aid to Oklahoma town 'May 21, 2013 2:36 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama will be meeting with his disaster response team, including Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, on Tuesday before delivering a stateread more […]superadm
- Death in Zimbabwe results in unusual US charge 'May 21, 2013 2:36 pm'By MATTHEW BARAKAT […]superadm
- Leading Senate Democrat: IRS behavior intolerable 'May 21, 2013 2:36 pm'By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER and ALAN FRAM WASHINGTON (AP) — The former head of the Internal Revenue Service heads to Capitol Hill on Tuesday, giving lawmakers their first opportunity to question the man who ran the agency whread more […]superadm
- Grassley: IRS Told Pro-Life Group to Swear Under Penalty of Perjury That It Would Not Protest Planned Parenthood 'May 21, 2013 3:17 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- The White House's Shifting IRS Story 'May 21, 2013 2:23 pm'Reid Epstein, PoliticoThe White House on Monday once again added to the list of people who knew about the IRS investigation into its targeting of conservative groups - saying White House chief of staff Denis McDonough had been informed about a month ago. Press secretary Jay Carney said again that no one had told President Barack Obama ahead of the first news […]
- Another Prayer for God's Mercy on Oklahoma 'May 21, 2013 2:22 pm'[…]
- New Efforts to Undercut Health Reforms 'May 21, 2013 2:06 pm'[…]
- Five Troubling Questions About the IRS Scandal 'May 21, 2013 1:49 pm'[…]
- GOP Can't Help Overreaching on Obama Scandals 'May 21, 2013 1:21 pm'[…]
- The White House's Shifting IRS Story 'May 21, 2013 2:23 pm'
- YOU ARE CRAZY: New Psychiatric Guidelines Target Hoarding, Child Temper Tantrums, and a Host of Other “Illnesses” 'May 21, 2013 5:41 pm'Let's connect the dots a little bit to get an idea of how this is going to have a direct impact on your life in the very near future. […]Mac Slavo
- “It’s Not a Conspiracy Theory… It Is Happening Right Now” 'May 21, 2013 1:00 am'You are on the list if you are a freedom minded, free thinker that believes in a Constitutional Republic. […]Mac Slavo
- Do you really think they’re there to represent you? 'May 20, 2013 8:00 pm'The bottom line is, Americans, almost half of your Congress people are millionaires and many of them got that rich by using their powers in office. […]Mac Slavo
- High Crimes: Half Of Americans Want Obama Impeached (Including Democrats!) 'May 20, 2013 4:28 pm'There is only one solution - and it involves handcuffs... for a lot of people, from the President of the United States on down. […]Mac Slavo
- Effective Immediately: All Semi-Automatic Pistols Sold In California to Require “Micro Stamp” Ballistic Identification 'May 19, 2013 8:00 pm'And for those who think this is restricted to the left-coast, similar legislation is under consideration in New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Wisconsin, and Illinois. Likewise, a federal push for micro-stamping was attempted in 2008 by both the House and the Senate. […]Mac Slavo
- YOU ARE CRAZY: New Psychiatric Guidelines Target Hoarding, Child Temper Tantrums, and a Host of Other “Illnesses” 'May 21, 2013 5:41 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)