help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Junior Varsity Team in the White House 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'It is time for us to stop playing checkers while the Ayatollahs and Caliphs are playing chess […]
- Is Obama Wagging the Ebola Dog? 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'Obama has just discovered his pre-midterm election method of wagging the dog -- the deadly international threat of Ebola!!! […]
- CommieTsar Putin: Imperialist, Colonialist, Fascist 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'It might be wise for us and our NATO allies to take seriously Sun Tzu's admonition that we "Know the Enemy" – particularly when that enemy is actually headed in our direction. […]
- Taking Sides in the Muslim Civil War 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'The wrong side of everything […]
- Untrusted Washington 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'No administration in Gallup's polling history has had this much distrust from the American people. […]
- The Junior Varsity Team in the White House 'September 18, 2014 5:00 am'
- AP Falsely Claims This Year's Reported Poverty Drop is 'First Since 2006' 'September 18, 2014 4:09 am'As been its habit since Barack Obama took office in 2009, the Associated Press has, whenever possible, considered the impact of news developments on the President and his party as far more important than what's actually happening in the lives of real people. The latest example is the wire service's coverage of Tuesday's Census Bureau report on […]Tom Blumer
- Networks Black Out Coverage of Benghazi Hearing 'September 18, 2014 2:56 am'The major broadcast networks on Wednesday refused to cover the first hearing held by the House Select Committee on Benghazi to begin assessing what happened in the 2012 attack that left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, foreign service officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty dead. Between their morning and evening newscasts, the “b […]Curtis Houck
- America, Here's Your To-Do List to Save Our Country 'September 18, 2014 1:46 am'The most important words printed in The New York Times since "REAGAN EASILY BEATS CARTER" were from a front-page article last Sunday about how, after six years of Obama, the federal judiciary is now dominated by Democratic appointees. Edward Whelan, head of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, responded to this by saying: "The best way for con […]Ann Coulter
- CBS, NYT Ignore Own Poll Showing Obama Job Approval At 40%, Foreign Policy at Only 34% 'September 18, 2014 1:13 am'On Wednesday, CBS and The New York Times made the point of omitting results from their own poll which show President Obama’s job approval at 40 percent and his approval on foreign policy at only 34 percent from the newscasts and print newspaper, respectively. CBS This Morning and the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley only mentioned the latest CBS News/New Y […]Curtis Houck
- Slate Writer: ‘Fake Problems’ an Excuse For ‘Harmful…Draconian’ Republican Agenda 'September 18, 2014 1:12 am'The GOP wildly exaggerates problems like voter fraud because its solutions would move the country to the right. […]Tom Johnson
- AP Falsely Claims This Year's Reported Poverty Drop is 'First Since 2006' 'September 18, 2014 4:09 am'
- Jury won't consider deaths in Ga. salmonella trial 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'By RUSS BYNUM ALBANY, Ga. (AP) — A jury weighing criminal charges against the owner of a Georgia peanut plant blamed for a nationwide salmonella outbreak will decide the case without hearing one fact — that nine people died after eating the company's tainted peanut butter.read more […]superadm
- House Democrats' campaign arm still has $55M saved 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'By PHILIP ELLIOTT WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democrats' campaign arm spent heavily last month but still has almost $55 million left in the bank for an uphill fight against the Republican majority, party officials said Thursday.read more […]superadm
- Nigeria: death toll in building collapse is 80 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'[…]superadm
- UK nurse who survived Ebola flies to US to help 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'LONDON (AP) — Britain's Foreign Office says a nurse who recovered from Ebola has traveled to the U.S. to donate blood to an American patient who is fighting the disease.read more […]superadm
- British Muslims plead for hostage under threat 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'LONDON (AP) — British Muslim leaders have made a plea for the safety of a British hostage threatened with beheading by Islamic State extremists in Syria. The group said in a letter published Thursday that hostage Alan Henning is a humanitarian aid worker who went to Syria to help victims of the civil war.read more […]superadm
- Jury won't consider deaths in Ga. salmonella trial 'September 18, 2014 10:06 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Scottish Secession Disease 'September 18, 2014 4:16 am'Kevin Williamson, National Review […]
- For the Love of Scotland 'September 18, 2014 4:15 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- Scotland's referendum on independence will be decided by voters whose hearts say yes but whose heads say no.This is why the energy of the campaign in one of the most consequential democratic consultations in history has been with the Yes side. Passion, imagination and hope are always more inspiring than reason, […]
- Biden Gets Another Free Pass 'September 18, 2014 3:53 am'David Harsanyi, The Federalist […]
- Obama Insists No Ground Forces 'September 18, 2014 3:12 am'Alexis Simendinger, RCPDetermined to have the final word on whether U.S. combat troops will be put on the front lines to battle Islamic State terrorists, President Obama pushed his chest over the lectern at TampaÂs U.S. Central Command headquarters Wednesday and raised his voice.ÂI want to be clear: The American forces that have been deployed to Iraq do no […]
- Attack ISIS? White House Needs Congress's Approval 'September 17, 2014 11:07 pm'[…]
- The Scottish Secession Disease 'September 18, 2014 4:16 am'
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding “The Enemy” 'September 17, 2014 4:39 pm'You might want to ponder the possibility that the New World Order does not end with the fall of the American empire - it BEGINS with the fall of the American empire. […]Contributing Author
- How To Get a Family of Four Prepped for The Coming Collapse – In The Quickest and Easiest Way Possible… 'September 16, 2014 11:18 pm'If you had nothing prep-wise, and just starting out and wanted to be ready within the next month what would you do and buy to be prepared as quickly as possible? […]Contributing Author
- Hillary Clinton Bombshell: Whistle Blower Tells Investigators That State Department Shredded Benghazi Records 'September 16, 2014 5:12 pm'“I asked her, ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Those are our orders.’ ” […]Mac Slavo
- A Visual History: How Much $1 Used To Get You (And How Much It Gets You Now) 'September 16, 2014 1:34 am'This is why you should be investing in hard assets like precious metals, food, and productive land now, before your savings are destroyed. […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)