help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Bloomberg and Buffett's 'Everytown for Gun Safety' Proves Why People Need Guns 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Anti-gun crusaders' video sends the unintended message that gun control laws like those in Mr. Bloomberg's city, and Governor Cuomo's state, facilitate and enable domestic violence […]
- The Three Faces of Cronyism 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Rampant cronyism is one of the most insidious outgrowths of a government gone wild, […]
- No More Spanish Historic Mistakes about Jews 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'The Spanish Government and Parliament in an extraordinary move in June 2014 agreed to correct the “historic mistake”of expelling the Jews in 1492. Unfortunately, anti-Semitism is rapidly rising in Spain. […]
- Does 'No Impeachment' Fulfill Alinsky's Rule #4? 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Does America lose by Republicans vowing not to impeach? […]
- Automation: the Joker in the Deck 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'Automation is becoming a practical, efficient, and economical alternative to employment, especially for low-skilled jobs. […]
- Bloomberg and Buffett's 'Everytown for Gun Safety' Proves Why People Need Guns 'August 1, 2014 5:00 am'
- Nets Declare Israeli Response to Captured Solider ‘Furious,’ ‘Pounding’; Tout Palestinians Praising the Kidnapping 'August 2, 2014 3:20 am'On Friday night, the major broadcast networks all covered the latest developments in the conflict between the Israelis and Hamas as a three-day cease-fire collapsed after an Israeli solider was captured during an ambush while the two sides fought in an underground tunnel. In their coverage, the networks used some harsh language in describing the Israeli offe […]Curtis Houck
- Now Substitute Host Ezra Klein Fails to Disclose Ties to Vox and Vox Reporter Appearing as Guest 'August 1, 2014 11:10 pm'Serving on Friday as the substitute host for Now with Alex Wagner, Vox founder and Editor-In-Chief Ezra Klein had a science reporter from Vox.com on to discuss the current outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa and the arrival of two Americans who were working there to an Atlanta-area hospital. The segment was very informative, but it left out one key detail: […]Curtis Houck
- Debunking the 'anti-Immigrant and 'anti-Hispanic' Labels 'August 1, 2014 9:54 pm'Is it fair to use the labels “anti-immigrant” and “anti-Hispanic” to describe individuals and groups who support the faithful execution of United States immigration law, and who solely express their opposition to illegal immigration? By any measure, the use of such labels is not only inaccurate, but dishonest and actually offensive. read more […]Ken Oliver-Méndez
- Prep School-Educated Colbert Badgers Public School Reform Advocate in Testy Interview 'August 1, 2014 9:25 pm'Stephen Colbert began the July 29 edition of The Colbert Report by doing his best to perpetuate liberal’s favorite myth that, in Obama’s words, women make “77 cents for every dollar a man earns.” Using his faux conservative persona, the comedian evinced over-the-top sexism to blast President Obama comments on putting historical female figures on U.S. currenc […]Laura Flint
- CNN Yawns at Cuomo Witness Tampering Scandal; Covers Firing of Marching Band Director 'August 1, 2014 9:10 pm'As of 5pm ET on Friday, August 1, CNN has yet to cover the investigation into New York Governor Andrew Cuomo over his possible obstruction of a commission trying to expose political corruption in the Empire State's government. Instead, New Day, the network's morning show (which is co-anchored by the governor's brother, Chris Cuomo) has covered […]Matthew Balan
- Nets Declare Israeli Response to Captured Solider ‘Furious,’ ‘Pounding’; Tout Palestinians Praising the Kidnapping 'August 2, 2014 3:20 am'
- Nevada no lock for Tesla plant despite groundwork 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'By SCOTT SONNER […]superadm
- California killer given additional death sentences 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former pizza delivery man on death row as one of the most prolific killers in Los Angeles history faces additional death sentences.read more […]superadm
- Last ex-city official sentenced in corruption case 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'By LINDA DEUTSCH LOS ANGELES (AP) — The last of seven former city officials involved in a vast corruption case in the tiny city of Bell, California, has been sentenced to a year in jail, most of which he has already served.read more […]superadm
- Utility to pay Tennessee coal ash victims $27.8M 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'By TRAVIS LOLLER NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The nation's largest public utility has agreed to pay $27.8 million to settle claims from Tennessee property owners who suffered damages from a huge spill of toxin-laden coal ash sludge.read more […]superadm
- 2 Ebola victims to be treated at Atlanta hospital 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'ATLANTA (AP) — Federal officials say two American aid workers who contracted Ebola in Africa will be flown into a metro Atlanta military base.read more […]superadm
- Nevada no lock for Tesla plant despite groundwork 'August 1, 2014 11:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- The Best White House Press Secretaries 'August 1, 2014 8:47 pm'Ari Fleischer, RCP Changing Lanes […]
- A Better Get-Out-the-Vote Plan for Dems 'August 1, 2014 8:47 pm'Ana Marie Cox, The GuardianThree. That is the number of times Israel has fought Hamas since 2007, when the terror group seized control of the Gaza Strip. There was Operation Cast Lead in 2008, Operation Pillar of Defense in 2012, and now Operation Protective Edge in 2014. In all three cases the story has been the same: Israel is attacked; Israel responds; Is […]
- Free Gaza by Ridding It of Hamas 'August 1, 2014 8:46 pm'Matthew Continetti, Free BeaconThree. That is the number of times Israel has fought Hamas since 2007, when the terror group seized control of the Gaza Strip. There was Operation Cast Lead in 2008, Operation Pillar of Defense in 2012, and now Operation Protective Edge in 2014. In all three cases the story has been the same: Israel is attacked; Israel responds […]
- Dead Palestinian Children Tell Story of Impunity 'August 1, 2014 8:44 pm'Ahdaf Soueif, LA TimesBy the time you read this, who knows how many people will have been killed in Israel's latest onslaught in the Gaza Strip? As I write, some 1,400 mostly civilian Palestinians have been killed, including hundreds of children. Also, 59 Israelis have been killed, 56 of them military personnel. […]
- Why Some in Media Don't Care About Lerner Emails 'August 1, 2014 8:44 pm'Howard Kurtz, FOXThe new batch of Lois Lerner emails may or may not be a smoking gun. But they’re something of a Rorschach test for the media.For the former IRS official to be branding conservative commentators as “crazies” and “a--holes” is a telling moment in this scandal—but some in the media could care less. […]
- The Best White House Press Secretaries 'August 1, 2014 8:47 pm'
- Map Of Ebola Quarantine Stations: Here’s Where They’ll Send Those Suspected of Ebola or “Respiratory Illnesses” 'August 1, 2014 6:52 pm'It turns out that not only is the government prepared to identify, isolate and detain potentially contagious individuals, but they already have the facilities in place. […]Mac Slavo
- This Is What Is Going To Happen If Ebola Comes To America 'August 1, 2014 2:18 am'The federal government already has the authority to round people up against their will, take them to detention facilities and hold them there for as long as they feel it is "reasonably necessary". […]Contributing Author
- Selfless: American Doctor Infected with Ebola Asks That Only Dose Of Serum Be Given to Colleague 'July 31, 2014 7:49 pm'A dose of “experimental serum” arrived in Liberia to be tried on a U.S. charity worker... but there was only enough for one of the two infected workers... […]Mac Slavo
- Internationalists Are Pushing The World Towards Globally Engineered Economic Warfare 'July 31, 2014 7:04 pm'In order for this “reset” to be achieved, however, the establishment needs a historically monumental distraction. A distraction so confounding and terrifying that by the time the public has a chance to examine the situation rationally, the elites have already tightened the noose. […]Contributing Author
- What Will Happen First, An Economic Collapse or Martial Law? 'July 31, 2014 2:29 am'The global elite need a horrific war to rid themselves of the old system and usher in the new system. Out of chaos comes order. […]Contributing Author
- Map Of Ebola Quarantine Stations: Here’s Where They’ll Send Those Suspected of Ebola or “Respiratory Illnesses” 'August 1, 2014 6:52 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)