help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Psychodynamics of Obama's and Hillary's 'White Guilt Forever' Conversation 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'Hillary Clinton will not let go of the manipulative power of the greatest guilt trip ever. The Democrat convention will be white guilt Woodstock. […]
- Four Lessons about the Nice Attack 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'Liberals display a total miscomprehension of the true nature of the war the radical Islamist is waging against Western civilization. […]
- The Rise of the Moral Narcissists 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'And the accompanying fall of our country. […]
- The Teeth in Newt’s Call to Test and Deport Sharia Muslims 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'It’s unimaginable that President Hillary Clinton and Republican speaker Paul Ryan would combine in any meaningful way to staunch the flow of Sharia Muslims into the U.S. […]
- My Strong Conservative Woman 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'The saga of an interracial couple. […]
- Psychodynamics of Obama's and Hillary's 'White Guilt Forever' Conversation 'July 23, 2016 5:00 am'
- CNN Pundit Tried to Use Ivanka's Speech Against Her Father and Gets Schooled 'July 22, 2016 7:50 am'Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka delivered her highly anticipated speech Thursday night before the Republican National Convention. She used her speech to briefly push the gender pay gap myth and later that night CNN commentator, and Black Lives Matter supporter, Bakari Sellers tried to wield it against her father. “What she did do was, she gave a speech that w […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- CNBC’s Quintanilla: Trump’s Use of Illegal Alien Murders Reminiscent of Willie Horton Ad 'July 22, 2016 7:23 am'CNBC provided coverage on the final two nights of the Republican National Convention and on Thursday, Squawk on the Street co-host and infamous GOP debate co-moderator Carl Quintanilla condemned Donald Trump’s mentioning of Americans being murdered by illegal immigrants because it reminded him of the Willie Horton ad from 1988. […]Curtis Houck
- Bill Maher: Republicans Are Retarded Nazis; Election Is a ‘Referendum on Decency' 'July 22, 2016 6:05 am'In the same episode that Bill Maher attacked Republicans as mentally retarded and compared them to Nazis, he insisted that this election will be a “referendum on decency.” In a live, post-Republican National Convention edition of HBO’s Real Time, Maher lamented, “This whole election to me is a referendum on decency. Just fundamental decency. I mean, the hatr […]Scott Whitlock
- Maddow: Trump’s Speech Could Be ‘Gateway Drug’ for KKK Becoming Mainstream in GOP 'July 22, 2016 6:03 am'After her MSNBC colleagues determined that Donald Trump’s convention speech Thursday night was a message derived from talk radio to “white America” that he would “protect” them, convention co-host Rachel Maddow stated just after the midnight Eastern mark that Trump serves as “a gateway drug” to transforming the GOP into one featuring people like David Duke ( […]Curtis Houck
- Van Jones: ‘Terrified’ by Trump’s ‘Schizophrenic Psychopathic’ Speech About 'Mad Max America' 'July 22, 2016 5:25 am'Thursday marked the final day of the Republican National Convention and Donald Trump himself was the grand finale. Trump’s speech was well received by the crowd but CNN commentator Van Jones wasn’t having any of it. “I've never felt this way in my life,” Jones stated, “You're either inspired by this or you're terrified by it. I’m terrified by […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- CNN Pundit Tried to Use Ivanka's Speech Against Her Father and Gets Schooled 'July 22, 2016 7:50 am'
- Bolt return from injury upstaged by 28-year WR being broken 'July 23, 2016 5:45 am'LONDON (AP) — Usain Bolt looked in fine shape for the Olympics by winning his last race before Rio de Janeiro on his return from injury. […]Associated Press
- Indian officials: Aid worker kidnapped in Kabul is free 'July 23, 2016 5:30 am'NEW DELHI (AP) — Indian officials say that an Indian charity worker kidnapped in Kabul last month has been released. […]Associated Press
- Mulholland, Real Salt Lake tie Earthquakes 1-1 'July 23, 2016 5:30 am'SANDY, Utah (AP) — Luke Mulholland scored in the 64th minute to lift Real Salt Lake into a 1-1 draw with the San Jose Earthquakes on Friday night. […]Associated Press
- Cabrera leads way with 4 hits as Tigers beat White Sox 7-5 'July 23, 2016 5:30 am'CHICAGO (AP) — The Detroit Tigers figured they were due to break out at the plate, and that's exactly what they did Friday night. […]Associated Press
- Floods kill 78 across China, 91 missing, 400,000 evacuated 'July 23, 2016 5:15 am'BEIJING (AP) — At least 78 people have been killed and another 91 are missing across China after a round of torrential rains swept through the country earlier this week, flooding streams, triggering landslides and destroying houses. […]Associated Press
- Bolt return from injury upstaged by 28-year WR being broken 'July 23, 2016 5:45 am'
- How Hillary Clinton Picked Tim Kaine for Running Mate 'July 23, 2016 2:07 am'Inside Hillary Clinton's vice presidential selection process. […]
- WATCH: Deadly Terror Attack in Germany 'July 23, 2016 1:48 am'Shooting at a shopping mall in Munich; investigators believe there was just one gunman who killed himself. […]
- Teen From Munich Is Suspect in Attack That Killed 9, Police Say 'July 23, 2016 1:47 am'A manhunt is underway for the suspects. […]
- What People Are Saying About Clinton’s Kaine Pick 'July 23, 2016 1:28 am'Reactions have come in from Republicans and Democrats. […]
- Austin Police Chief ‘Sickened and Saddened’ at Arrest of Breaion King 'July 23, 2016 1:22 am'The two officers have been placed under paid administrative leave, pending the outcome of ongoing investigations into the incident. […]
- How Hillary Clinton Picked Tim Kaine for Running Mate 'July 23, 2016 2:07 am'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Erdogan Will Need to Liberalize Turkey to Survive 'July 22, 2016 8:27 pm'Leonid Bershidsky, BloombergThe increasingly authoritarian president knows that the failed coupÃ had underlying causes that won't go away. […]
- The Fed Missed Its Chance. Now What? 'July 22, 2016 8:26 pm'Edward Lazear, Wall Street JournalThe business cycle is peaking, with no interest-rate increase. […]
- How Republicans Outsourced Judicial Nomination Process 'July 22, 2016 8:26 pm'Linda Greenhouse, NYTThe massacre of children and teachers in Newtown, Conn., didn’t do it. Neither did the mass murder of worshipers in Charleston, S.C., nor of county employees in San Bernardino, Calif., nor of people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla. Nor, most likely, will the recent coldblooded murders of police officers persuade the Republicans in Con […]
- The Dead End #NeverTrumpers Need to Grow Up 'July 22, 2016 8:23 pm'Ace, Ace of SpadesSorry, I was on Twitter. I felt it was necessary to dispel the widely-held myth, adored by #NeverTrumpers, that somehow attacking Trump relentlessly does not aid Hillary Clinton, and that they are not choosing Hillary Clinton by choosing to be NeverTrump. […]
- Walker & Ryan's Pro-Trump Rhetoric Is All Nonsense 'July 22, 2016 8:22 pm'William Kristol, Weekly StandardÃ¢??AÃ¢?Â¯vote for anyone other than Donald Trump in November is a vote for Hillary, the governor of Wisconsin has spent the week of the Republican convention robotically repeating. It's a binary choice, the speaker of the House keeps on telling us, in his less colloquial, more game-theoretical language.This is all nonsen […]
- Erdogan Will Need to Liberalize Turkey to Survive 'July 22, 2016 8:27 pm'
- RAW FOOTAGE FROM MUNCH: Video Shows Gunman Open Fire On Unsuspecting Shoppers 'July 22, 2016 8:27 pm'Up until last year, this was never an issue. Can anyone guess what has changed? […]Mac Slavo
- Crushing Debt Has Taken the Economy Hostage: “Going to Implode. It’s a Certainty” 'July 22, 2016 4:30 pm'There are investors who are actually buying bonds guaranteed to lose money and basically donating money to governments, so they can continue to operate. […]Contributing Author
- “It Is Really Hard To Argue With Trump About This”: Face It, America Is In Decline 'July 22, 2016 1:15 pm'The reason why Donald Trump’s campaign slogan has so strongly resonated with the American people is because deep inside most of us realize that America is not as great as it used to be. […]Contributing Author
- Bix Weir Warns Economic Collapse Coming Before Election: “August, September Time-Frame” 'July 21, 2016 8:00 pm'Crisis may be coming, and soon. Things are building into a dark crescendo. […]Mac Slavo
- Survival? These Pokemon Go Zombies Failed At Reality: “Bumping Into Things, Falling From a Cliff” 'July 21, 2016 6:00 pm'The most popular game in the world has people blindly following their screens, and authorities are having to issue them ridiculously common sense warnings. […]Mac Slavo
- RAW FOOTAGE FROM MUNCH: Video Shows Gunman Open Fire On Unsuspecting Shoppers 'July 22, 2016 8:27 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)