help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The True Story of a Conservative Refugee 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'Enough years of torture had passed. It was time for the rare conservative college professor to choose between tenure and happiness. […]
- The Overhyping of Hillary 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'There’s little doubt that among diehard Hillary supporters that Madame Secretary is a rarified role model of brains and accomplishment, whose time to pivot toward the presidency has more than come. […]
- Solar Energy's Real Problem 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'When your solar energy plant catches fire, that's a big problem. But it's not the biggest one. […]
- The 2016 Non-campaign Issue: Conflict with China 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'The Chinese want to be the undisputed masters of Asia, similar to the early and mid 20th Century Japanese with their “Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.” […]
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the Republican Party 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'No party can abuse its voters by showing so much fecklessness and violating so many of its principles as the GOP has done over the past decade, and still expect its members to remain faithful. […]
- The True Story of a Conservative Refugee 'May 26, 2016 5:00 am'
- MRC Expose of Latest Clinton Cover-Up Stuns This Major Media Host 'May 25, 2016 9:42 pm'Fox Business host Lou Dobbs could barely contain his outrage over the latest examples of the media spinning for Hillary Clinton. Regarding a new MRC analysis that found the networks in 2016 have spent less than five minutes on the scandals engulfing the Clinton Foundation, Dobbs sputtered, “You’re talking about, basically, ten percent of that money going to […]Scott Whitlock
- Film Critics Laugh as ‘Rape Comedy’ Premieres at Cannes 'May 25, 2016 9:07 pm'The media routinely insist on taking rape seriously (think: The Hunting Ground). But an odd hypocrisy arises when entertainment media suddenly praise a “rape comedy.” […]Katie Yoder
- Media Thrilled By Possible Lesbian Couple In Finding Dory Trailer 'May 25, 2016 9:03 pm'It took less than five seconds of animation in the latest trailer for Pixar’s Finding Dory to convince Twitter and some media outlets that Disney will finally feature a lesbian couple. Around the one-minute mark, two women are shown with a little girl in a stroller during a fast-paced escape scene for Dory, the beloved forgetful fish. […]Mairead McArdle
- House Moves to Impeach IRS Commissioner, Nets Refuse to Report 'May 25, 2016 7:59 pm'On Tuesday, the House began proceedings to impeach current IRS chief John Koskinen for his role in stonewalling the investigation into the IRS targeting scandal. Impeachment is something that hasn’t been done, according to Fox New’s Bill Hemmer, for a non-president since 1876. And despite Koskinen arrogantly ducking yesterday’s hearings the Big Three (ABC, C […]Geoffrey Dickens
- Nets Tout Anti-Trump Rioters ‘Protesting With a Purpose’ Against ‘Controversial Candidate’ 'May 25, 2016 7:20 pm'On Wednesday, the network morning shows all promoted violent left-wing protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico as a sign of trouble for the “controversial” GOP candidate and even provided a platform for rioters to justify their actions. At the top of NBC’s Today, co-host Matt Lauer breathlessly declared: “Breaking overnight, protests turn violent […]Kyle Drennen
- MRC Expose of Latest Clinton Cover-Up Stuns This Major Media Host 'May 25, 2016 9:42 pm'
- House Speaker Sketches GOP’s 2017 Agenda, Including Ending ‘Out of Control’ Executive Overreach 'May 25, 2016 8:51 pm'House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wisc.) unveiled what he called the Republicans’ “policy agenda” for 2017 on Wednesday, including a plan to regain the legislative power granted to Congress in Article One of the U.S. Constitution. […]Michael W. Chapman
- Israel's Netanyahu adds hard-liner to coalition 'May 25, 2016 8:45 pm'JERUSALEM (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu named one of Israel's most polarizing politicians as defense minister on Wednesday, solidifying his parliamentary majority at the risk of antagonizing the international community and his own military — and clouding already slim hopes for a resumption of peace efforts. […]Associated Press
- Spieth feels much the same even with results much different 'May 25, 2016 8:45 pm'FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Jordan Spieth was the Masters champion with another victory and a couple of runner-up finishes when he got to Colonial last year, a few weeks before winning the U.S. Open. […]Associated Press
- What a circus: Clowns beg lawmakers not to ban animal shows 'May 25, 2016 8:45 pm'PITTSBURGH (AP) — A public hearing on a proposed wild-animal entertainment ban that would keep circuses and similar shows out of the city ended up being a circus of sorts, complete with clowns who begged the City Council not to enact the measure. […]Associated Press
- Documents show 'American Sniper' Kyle embellished record 'May 25, 2016 8:45 pm'HOUSTON (AP) — Documents show that slain Navy Seal and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle misrepresented the number of medals he received. […]Associated Press
- House Speaker Sketches GOP’s 2017 Agenda, Including Ending ‘Out of Control’ Executive Overreach 'May 25, 2016 8:51 pm'
- Applications for US Unemployment Benefits Fell Last Week 'May 26, 2016 12:33 pm'Applications for US unemployment benefits fell last week, a sign companies cut fewer jobs […]
- US Durable Goods Orders up 3.4 Percent in April, but Business Investment Falls for Third Month 'May 26, 2016 12:32 pm'US durable goods orders up 3.4 percent in April, but business investment falls for third month […]
- AP NewsAlert 'May 26, 2016 12:32 pm'Applications for US unemployment benefits fell last week, a sign companies cut fewer jobs […]
- Dutch Court Allows Extremist Suspect to Be Sent to France 'May 26, 2016 12:30 pm'A Dutch court says a French man suspected of links to an extremist group that was plotting an attack in France can be sent there to face prosecution […]
- Anthony Hopkins Overcomes His Stage Fright in 'The Dresser' 'May 26, 2016 12:26 pm'He's a much-lauded, Academy Award-winning performer who created one of the greatest-ever movie villains in Hannibal Lecter […]
- Applications for US Unemployment Benefits Fell Last Week 'May 26, 2016 12:33 pm'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- What Good Is a United Europe to America? 'May 26, 2016 4:03 am'Nathan Delman, The AtlanticAlan Sked says Britain should secede from the empire the EU has becomeÃ¢??just as the U.S. did from Britain. […]
- Trump's Swipe at Martinez Alarms GOP 'May 26, 2016 4:02 am'Caitlin Huey-Burns, RealClearPolitics […]
- Trumpism: Made in Europe 'May 26, 2016 4:02 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington Post […]
- Clinton Doesn't Know How to Attack Trump 'May 26, 2016 4:01 am'Jim Newell, SlateOne thing that the expensive, experienced consultants running Hillary Clinton's campaign must love about their jobs is all the pundits lecturing them a ... […]
- A Four-Way Race for President Is Possible 'May 26, 2016 4:01 am'Jonah Goldberg, National ReviewBernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton could end up in a four-way general-election race. […]
- What Good Is a United Europe to America? 'May 26, 2016 4:03 am'
- The American People Have Been Conquered: “Change Through Peaceful Means No Longer Possible” 'May 25, 2016 10:30 pm'Americans live in a propaganda-fabricated world in which a brutal police state is cloaked in nice words like “freedom and democracy.” […]Contributing Author
- “Slacking Off”: Young Adults Living In Parents’ Basement Most Common For First Time Ever 'May 25, 2016 9:00 pm'Is it too conspiratorial to suggest that governments will have a far easier time controlling everyone with a nation full of (adult) children? […]Mac Slavo
- All Of Our Children Will Be Microchipped in the Future: “Testing Is Being Done Right Now” 'May 25, 2016 6:00 pm'What that day arrives, all of a sudden the government will be able to serve as the gatekeeper for who is allowed to access the system and who is not. […]Contributing Author
- Expert Warns Of Venezuela-style Hyperinflation: “This Will Not End Well For The United States” 'May 25, 2016 12:05 am'It appears to be spiraling out of control... and this all results from the fact that you had bankers that didn't understand how to ensure there is a real worth to their fiat currency... this lesson is a lesson we're going to figure out once it's too late. […]Mac Slavo
- Chilling Prophecy Predicts: “Obama Will Be Last U.S. President… Europe A Total Wasteland By End Of 2016” 'May 24, 2016 7:30 pm'Though prophecies of destruction and mass die-offs are nothing new, Baba Vanga's date-specific predictions made twenty years ago seemingly coincide with events that are happening all around us. […]Mac Slavo
- The American People Have Been Conquered: “Change Through Peaceful Means No Longer Possible” 'May 25, 2016 10:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)