help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Israeli Concern and Arab Apathy 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'How long will it take the anti-Semites in the mainstream media to notice who exactly is helping the war-stricken in Syria...and who is ignoring them? […]
- Wagons Ho! In Search of Seth, Flint, and America 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'That old dinosaur once called network television has long been on its slippery slope to perdition. […]
- The Dark Debut of Debbie Wasserman Schultz 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'I will never forget the disturbing circumstances that led to Wasserman Schultz’s debut in the national spotlight, nor how she came to be the darling of the Democratic Party. […]
- A Good Year for the Pope 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'Pope Francis is well liked . . . but liberals may end up disappointed. […]
- Dissonance, Harmony, and American Culture 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'A lethal attack on our nation does not have to be military in nature. It can come through the destruction of our culture and our morale. […]
- Israeli Concern and Arab Apathy 'March 9, 2014 6:00 am'
- NPR Surprise: Two Media-Elite Reporters Make a Pro-Romney Point 'March 9, 2014 11:43 pm'NPR’s Diane Rehm show had a little bit of Mitt Romney on the brain on Friday. Karen Tumulty of The Washington Post felt compelled to point out that if President Romney had implemented all these delays in Obamacare mandates, the Democrats would be having fits. In the show’s second hour, James Kitfield of National Journal was even more generous. He suggested “ […]Tim Graham
- Peggy Noonan on Latest ObamaCare Delay: ‘Is There Still An ObamaCare Law?’ 'March 9, 2014 7:08 pm'ABC’s This Week w/ George Stephanopoulos was the only Sunday show that bothered to cover the latest ObamaCare delay and with it came some interesting insight from the panel of political experts. Appearing on Sunday’s program, Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan mocked the latest delay and hilariously asked her fellow panelists if “there still a law? I […]Jeffrey Meyer
- George Will: Obama Donor Investigating IRS Scandal ‘Kind Of A Sham’ 'March 9, 2014 5:50 pm'Appearing on Fox News Sunday, conservative columnist George Will had some harsh words for the Obama Administration’s handling of the IRS scandal. In response to a question from host Chris Wallace about how little is known about the IRS scandal, Will observed that Obama’s “appointed an employee of his who is also a donor of his to investigate him and before t […]Jeffrey Meyer
- ABC’s Jonathan Karl Mocks Ted Cruz, Calls Repealing ObamaCare A ‘Bizarre Proposition’ 'March 9, 2014 3:37 pm'Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) sat down for an exclusive interview with ABC News’ Jonathan Karl following his speech at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), and from the beginning was met with a barrage of questions over his outspoken criticism of President Obama. The interview, which aired on Sunday’s This Week w/ George Stephanopoulos, feat […]Jeffrey Meyer
- SNL: Bad Guys Shut Down Planned Parenthood Clinics 'March 9, 2014 6:28 am'Saturday Night Live this week included a skit that portrayed people who shut down Planned Parenthood Clinics as bad men who had their heart broken by some girl when they were 18 and never got over it. During the skit, protesting against Planned Parenthood was used as an example of how out of touch a dorky guy was. The actor, with slicked down hair and an emp […]Mike Ciandella
- NPR Surprise: Two Media-Elite Reporters Make a Pro-Romney Point 'March 9, 2014 11:43 pm'
- Americans riding public transit in record numbers 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'By JUSTIN PRITCHARD […]superadm
- Pistorius murder trial moves into 2nd week 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'[…]superadm
- Iditarod: 5 things to know about standout finishes 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'By RACHEL D'ORO ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — In the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race, there's always a heart-pounding thrill at the finish line in Nome, a rollicking frontier city on Alaska's western coast.read more […]superadm
- AP PHOTOS: Teams drive toward Iditarod finish line 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Feynman, Sagan & Tyson 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'Can we take a day off from Ukraine and CPAC and missing airliners to celebrate something very special? It's the need for most of us to want to learn new things; and for being blessed by having a few people who know about those things and, more important, know how to explain them to the rest of us. default_blog.jpg read more […]sjones
- Americans riding public transit in record numbers 'March 10, 2014 8:34 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Modern GOP Is Reagan's "Big Tent" Party 'March 10, 2014 3:00 am'Joseph Curl, Washington Times […]
- The Right's New Clothes 'March 10, 2014 2:58 am'E.J. Dionne, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- Are conservatives interested in new ideas, or are they merely infatuated with the idea of new ideas?Are they really reappraising their approach, or are they trying to adjust their image just enough to win elections?One way to look at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference is as a face-off between t […]
- Liberty, Equality, Efficiency 'March 10, 2014 2:33 am'Paul Krugman, New York Times […]
- Republicans' Young-People Problem 'March 10, 2014 2:06 am'Chris Cillizza, Washington Post […]
- Obama's Pathetic Record on Jobs 'March 10, 2014 1:24 am'Fred Barnes, Weekly StandardPresident Obama talks, talks, talks about jobs. The first 20 minutes of his State of the Union address in January was all about jobs. Immigration reform would Âcreate jobs for everybody,Â he said. His energy policy Âis creating jobs.Â Obama said heÂs assigned Vice President Biden to make sure training programs match workers w […]
- Modern GOP Is Reagan's "Big Tent" Party 'March 10, 2014 3:00 am'
- Game Changer: It Will Be Shocking for the Average American: “Your Cost of Living Will Quadruple” 'March 9, 2014 10:47 pm'I don't think the people of Rome thought that Rome would ever fall as an empire... but it did. […]Mac Slavo
- Ukraine’s Military Mobilizes, Prepares For Combat: Trucks, APCs, SAMs, Howitzers, Tanks Rolling Out 'March 9, 2014 5:13 pm'No worries though, because as soon as President Obama finishes up the Back 9 at his latest golf outing he'll jump on the phone (with the Presidential Pen in tow) to hash things out with Vladimir Putin. […]Contributing Author
- This World Bank Insider Will Blow You Away: “There Is A Huge Global Conspiracy” 'March 8, 2014 10:44 pm'We have solved the mystery as to why humanity has had nothing but wars and terrible problems... […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Putin Says He Will Use Human Shields: “We Will Put Their Women and Children in Front of Our Troops, Not Behind” 'March 8, 2014 6:56 pm'I want you to understand it unambiguously. If we do take a decision, it would only be to protect Ukrainian citizens. […]Mac Slavo
- Economist Warns of Collapse Risk: “Will Not Allow Life to Continue As We Know It” 'March 7, 2014 9:35 pm'The system is very vulnerable... […]Mac Slavo
- Game Changer: It Will Be Shocking for the Average American: “Your Cost of Living Will Quadruple” 'March 9, 2014 10:47 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)