Another brilliant column at NewsBusters following up on the pile of steaming cr*p talking points MS/NBC has been stepping in since The Messiah showed up on the scene. They’re still burning over there about David Gregory’s shameless inquiry to (I will never ever ever ever vote in a primary for) Newt Gingrich on MTP Sunday morning. Then at the bottom of the article they listed a few more examples of MSNBC being plantation hypocrites. It’s good eatin’.
Mark Levin Accuses NBC News of Racism and ‘Promoting Racial Division in This Country’
Excerpt: …Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin specifically called out NBC News not only for its on-air talent being blindingly white, but also for promoting racial division in this country…
- Ed Schultz: ‘Gingrich Wants to Cut Food Stamps to Give Tax Breaks to Old White Millionaires’
- David Gregory Accuses Gingrich of Racism for Calling Obama a ‘Food Stamp President’
- Ron Paul Accuses Chris Matthews of Making Him Look Racist by Bringing Up Civil Rights Act
- Chris Matthews Browbeats Guest Who Doesn’t Think Newt Gingrich Is Racist
- Maddow Falsely Claims Black Juror Booted From Murder Trial for Protesting Confederate Flag at Courthouse