help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Islamic Discrimination Against Women 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'Islamic Sharia law is incompatible with conventions on human rights regarding the place of women in the legal order and in all spheres of private and public life. […]
- Five Clarifying Months 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'The beauty and benefit of the coming five months is that Trump will have the field to himself, so we can get a very good idea about what kind of president he will. […]
- Why Morality is the Only Thing We Should Legislate 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'Everyone advocating legislation seeks to impose a conception of morality or, as modernists are wont to put it, a “values” set. […]
- Russia, Solzhenitsyn, and the Reset Button 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'If Russia is an enigma, it is due to Western blindness, a blindness that is largely due to spiritual cataracts. […]
- Turkey on the Road to the Precipice 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'Turkish president Erdoğan's ambitions are clear: a new Ottoman Empire. His maniacal plan will lead his nation into disaster. […]
- Islamic Discrimination Against Women 'May 29, 2016 5:00 am'
- ESPN's Howard Bryant Sees 'Authoritarian Shift at the Ballpark' When Cops Sing National Anthem 'May 28, 2016 11:07 pm'ESPN Magazine comes with a bonus dose of dubious liberal piety from “The Truth” columnist Howard Bryant, the mag’s moral authority/scold on social issues, especially what he sees as systemic American racism. His latest column is on a familiar topic: the scourge of “authoritarian” patriotism and militarism infecting the ballpark. The subhead: “Why don’t more […]Clay Waters
- Whoopi's Absurd Theory: Hillary Was Hiding Email Fights with Bill 'May 28, 2016 9:42 pm'On Thursday's The View on ABC, during a discussion of the State Department finding that Hillary Clinton violated the agency's rules in spite of warnings by conducting business on a private home email server, co-host Whoopi Goldberg ridiculously rationalized the former Secretary's behavior by sympathetically claiming she was trying to keep pers […]Brad Wilmouth
- Telemundo Caught Staging Shot at Anti-Trump Protest in San Diego 'May 28, 2016 9:41 pm'Apparently Telemundo believes it is perfectly alright to stage events and film them as authentic. In fact, as you can see in the video below, the Telemundo cameraman admits to filmmaker Andrew Marcus of Rebel Pundit that he is indeed staging the event. In this case, two young anti-Trump protesters in San Diego yesterday were holding the Mexican flag upside d […]P.J. Gladnick
- Matthews Dreams That Bernie ‘Will Give a Wonderful Soliloquy’ in Trump Debate on Health Care 'May 28, 2016 4:19 pm'On Thursday’s Hardball, host Chris Matthews doubled down on his admission that the liberal media would “be rooting for Bernie” Sanders in a possible debate with Donald Trump because Sanders is “a true believer” and dreamed that the socialist candidate would use it to “give a wonderful soliloquy” about the need for universal health care. […]Curtis Houck
- Will Social Justice Warriors Target These Franchises Next? 'May 28, 2016 2:30 pm'Bond. Jane Bond. Captain America and Bucky ... soldiers, friends ... lovers. Yes, those Social Justice Warriors are having a busy May, trying to force their values on pop culture touchstones embraced by the masses. With Daniel Craig stepping away from the Bond franchise, SJWs are determined to cast X-Files alum Gillian Anderson as the next 007. Never mind th […]Scott Whitlock
- ESPN's Howard Bryant Sees 'Authoritarian Shift at the Ballpark' When Cops Sing National Anthem 'May 28, 2016 11:07 pm'
- Drug lord 'Chapo' Guzman's lawyers split on extradition case 'May 28, 2016 8:45 pm'MEXICO CITY (AP) — Jailed drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's fight to stave off extradition to the United States has led to a schism among some of the people he's counting on most: his own lawyers. […]Associated Press
- Sam Mendes: It's time for a new James Bond director 'May 28, 2016 8:45 pm'HAY-ON-WYE, Wales (AP) — Sam Mendes is finished with James Bond. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Real Madrid leading Atletico 1-0 at halftime 'May 28, 2016 8:30 pm'MILAN (AP) — The Latest on the Champions League final (all times local): […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Child on life support after lightning strike 'May 28, 2016 8:30 pm'PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the lightning strike that struck 11 people at a park in Paris. (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Police: Pelicans guard Dejean-Jones fatally shot in Dallas 'May 28, 2016 8:30 pm'DALLAS (AP) — Police say New Orleans Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones was fatally shot after breaking down the door to a Dallas apartment. […]Associated Press
- Drug lord 'Chapo' Guzman's lawyers split on extradition case 'May 28, 2016 8:45 pm'
- The Latest: Search for Kansas Boy to Resume 'May 29, 2016 12:40 pm'The search for a missing boy who was swept away in a swollen creek in Kansas will resume Sunday […]
- European Tour Chief: Changes Must Be Made to Wentworth 'May 29, 2016 12:38 pm'Significant improvements must be made to the West Course at Wentworth by its new Chinese owners if it is to continue hosting the European Tour's flagship event, the head of the tour said Sunday […]
- Ohio Zoo Closes Gorilla Exhibit for Now After Boy Falls In 'May 29, 2016 12:38 pm'The Cincinnati Zoo has temporarily closed its gorilla exhibit after a special zoo response team shot and killed a 17-year-old gorilla that grabbed and dragged a 4-year-old boy who fell into a moat […]
- Uganda, South Korea Leaders Sign Co-Operation Agreements 'May 29, 2016 12:34 pm'Uganda and South Korea have signed cooperation agreements that officials here will lead to the transfer of technology as Uganda tries to implement an ambitious industrialization program […]
- Kuwait Food Firm Americana Says Deal off to Sell Big Stake 'May 29, 2016 12:34 pm'Kuwait Food Company says a planned deal involving the sale of a majority stake in the company has been called off after the parties involved failed to reach an agreement […]
- The Latest: Search for Kansas Boy to Resume 'May 29, 2016 12:40 pm'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Advice for Divided Democrats 'May 28, 2016 1:45 pm'Robert Reich, Huffington PostWith the Democratic primaries grinding to a bitter end, I have suggestions for both Clinton and Sanders supporters that neither will like.First, my advice to Clinton supporters: Don't try to... […]
- When the Barbarous Brits First Quit Europe 'May 28, 2016 12:38 pm'Tom Holland, New York TimesLondon — CLOSE by Westminster Bridge and the Houses of Parliament, there stands the statue of a woman brandishing a spear. Erected in 1902, it portrays Boudicca, the warrior queen who, in the words of the inscription on the statue’s plinth, “died A.D. 61, after leading her people against the Roman invader.” […]
- June 23 Can Become Britain's Fourth of July 'May 28, 2016 12:38 pm'George Will, Sioux City JournalLONDON -- Leaders of the campaign to end Britain's membership in the European Union hope that next month's referendum will make June 23, 2016, a date as luminous in modern British history as May 3, 1979, when voters made Margaret Thatcher prime minister. Michael Gove, secretary of justice and leader of the campaign fo […]
- Why Anti-'Hate Speech' Campus Zealots Now Hate Speech 'May 28, 2016 12:37 pm'Nina Burleigh, NewsweekDuring his 18 years as president of Lebanon Valley College during the middle of the past century, Clyde Lynch led the tiny Pennsylvania liberal arts institution through the tribulations of the Great Depression and World War II, then raised $550,000 to build a new gymnasium before he died in 1950. In gratitude, college trustees named th […]
- The Lessons of Pearl Harbor 75 Years Later 'May 28, 2016 12:36 pm'Victor Davis Hanson, Investor's Biz DailyThis year marks the 75th anniversary of the December 7, 1941, Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor that killed more than 2,400 Americans. President Obama is visiting Hiroshima this week, the siÃ¢?Â¦ […]
- Advice for Divided Democrats 'May 28, 2016 1:45 pm'
- Another Real Estate Crash Is Coming: Legendary Market Timer Unloads His Positions: “They’ve Sold Deferred Reality For So Long…” 'May 28, 2016 7:52 pm'Should we be worried? Probably not, because despite all of the market distortions, there is really no need for concern. This time it really is different. […]Mac Slavo
- Hillary Continues to Lie About Emails “Even As MSNBC Turns On Her” 'May 27, 2016 8:00 pm'MSNBC host Joe Scarborough slammed Hillary Clinton, calling on the Democratic presidential front-runner to "stop lying" about her personal email account. […]Contributing Author
- Democrats Made AR-15 Popular: Gun Sales “Driven By The Ban Concept” 'May 27, 2016 6:18 pm'Ever wonder if all the anti-gun rhetoric isn't just a grand reverse-psychology trick? […]Mac Slavo
- Will the U.S. Egg It On? “Russia Is Ready For War” 'May 27, 2016 4:36 pm'A RAND Corporation study reached an “unambiguous” conclusion that Russia could overrun NATO in a mere 60 hours if it ever amounted to a hot war on European soil. […]Contributing Author
- 6 Prepper Laws You Should Never Break: “Things You Need To Have Ready” 'May 27, 2016 1:30 pm'Tailor this foundational list to your own specific needs, and do your due diligence to be ready for whatever may come. […]Mac Slavo
- Another Real Estate Crash Is Coming: Legendary Market Timer Unloads His Positions: “They’ve Sold Deferred Reality For So Long…” 'May 28, 2016 7:52 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)