help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- I've Already Seen a Beheading Video 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'The ISIS are not the only group that practices beheading. […]
- Islam, Postmodernism, and Poltiical Correctness 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'The postmodern refusal to define Islam according to objective criteria does not withstand analysis. […]
- Should Businesses Be Concerned about NSA Snooping? 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'How long will the NSA fiasco continue to ripple across business sectors? […]
- The War with Gaza: Let the Recriminations Begin 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'To a rogue “government” of terrorists that ruthlessly uses its people as human shields, death and destruction is water off a duck’s back. […]
- The Biggest Issue in 2016 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'Voters are going to attach the word "Nixonian" to Obama's administration more and more the closer 2016 gets. One particular scandal makes this certain. […]
- I've Already Seen a Beheading Video 'August 30, 2014 5:00 am'
- The Ebola of Journalism: Liberalism is Killing Time and CNN 'August 30, 2014 7:57 pm'Call it the Ebola of Journalism. And its spreading -- to Time and CNN. The cover of the September 1, 2014 issue of Time could not be more explicit. Showing a dramatic image of a black man on his knees, hands raised with the cover bearing the title "The Tragedy of Ferguson," it was written by David Von Drehle and Alex Altman in the tones of the sta […]Jeffrey Lord
- Obama Again Blames 'Nightly News' for Implying 'The World Is Falling Apart' 'August 30, 2014 4:34 pm'President Obama is once again complaining about the media for making people frightened about the state of the world right now. At a Friday fundraiser in Purchase, New York, Obama said,“If you watch the nightly news, it feels like the world is falling apart.” He also blamed social media for spreading anxiety. But he said today is much easier than the Cold War […]Tim Graham
- Weekend Open Thread: College Football Begins! 'August 30, 2014 3:51 pm'College football really gets under way today (if you weren't watching your alma mater on Thursday or Friday night). We're hit with a wave of sadness, remembering the late Noel Sheppard today as he loved this time of year. Florida State's slightly politically incorrect Seminoles are the favorites to take it all with a lot of experts. Share your […]NB Staff
- 'Time' on Rick Perry's 'Bullying': Similar to the GOP's 'Endless' Investigations of Obama 'August 30, 2014 2:26 pm'Time magazine reacted to the indictment of Rick Perry by insisting that the Republican's style of "bullying" was nothing new for Texas. Reporter Michael Grunwald covered the story for the September 1 issue and compared it to Republicans' "endless probes" of Barack Obama. Though the article included some questioning of the legit […]Scott Whitlock
- Politico: Obama to Limit Campaigning to 'States Where He's Still Popular'; Make That 'Less Unpopular' 'August 30, 2014 1:43 pm'A Friday afternoon dispatch at the Politico from Carrie Budoff Brown and Jennifer Epstein tells us that "The White House is putting the finishing touches on a post-Labor Day schedule that will send the president to states where he’s still popular." The list of states where the Politico pair alleges that's the case is quite short: "Michiga […]Tom Blumer
- The Ebola of Journalism: Liberalism is Killing Time and CNN 'August 30, 2014 7:57 pm'
- Wimbledon champ Kvitova out at US Open 'August 30, 2014 7:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Penn State tops UCF 26-24 with last-second FG 'August 30, 2014 7:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Obama to attend wedding of longtime personal chef 'August 30, 2014 7:04 pm'By DARLENE SUPERVILLE […]superadm
- Motorcyclist brags to cops he hit 185 mph in chase 'August 30, 2014 7:04 pm'CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire police say a motorcyclist clocked at 127 mph bragged after being arrested that he had reached 185 mph during the chase. State police say 31-year-old David J. Fries, of Manchester, was spotted by a trooper on Interstate 93 in Bow at about 2:45 a.m. Saturday.read more […]superadm
- EU inches toward new sanctions on Russia 'August 30, 2014 7:04 pm'By JIM HEINTZ […]superadm
- Wimbledon champ Kvitova out at US Open 'August 30, 2014 7:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Russian Invasion Marks End of Era 'August 30, 2014 5:46 pm'[…]
- Bruce Rauner's Illinois Rescue 'August 30, 2014 5:46 pm'[…]
- Obama Has Right Approach to Foreign Hot Spots 'August 30, 2014 5:45 pm'[…]
- President Obama's Can't-Do Attitude 'August 30, 2014 5:44 pm'[…]
- Good-Bye, Climate Change Treaty 'August 30, 2014 5:43 pm'Rupert Darwall, National ReviewI am speaking on behalf of the United States of America because my negotiators cannot,” Abigail Borah, a youth delegate to the 2011 Durban climate negotiations, yelled from the conference floor. “I am scared for my future,” she cried, silencing Todd Stern, the Obama administration’s chief climate negotiator. “We need an urgent […]
- Russian Invasion Marks End of Era 'August 30, 2014 5:46 pm'
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: “Once You Have These First Three Criteria Met, Then It’s Worth Defending” 'August 30, 2014 12:45 am'Finding the right balance between government regulations, gun ownership, resource availability, geography, proximity to cities and overall safety are all important considerations to make. […]Contributing Author
- Wall Street Admits That A Cyberattack Could Crash Our Banking System At Any Time 'August 29, 2014 3:38 pm'It is probably only a matter of time until we experience a technological 9/11. […]Contributing Author
- Massive 60% Stock Market Correction Coming: “Period Of Extreme Turmoil” 'August 28, 2014 7:18 pm'What happens next is anyone's guess, but given the seriousness of the crisis in 2008, we should expect the entire bottom to fall out of not only stock markets, but the economy and the U.S. dollar as well. […]Mac Slavo
- Disarmed: Texas Governor Rick Perry Loses Right To Carry Firearm 'August 28, 2014 6:10 pm'The right to bear arms shall not be infringed? […]Mac Slavo
- The Impending Catastrophe: “It’s Not Difficult To See This Coming” 'August 28, 2014 1:23 am'The majority opinion appears to be that as long as you can get your little piece of the grift, whether it be Medicare, Food Stamps, Section 8 or a rising stock market it's all ok. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: “Once You Have These First Three Criteria Met, Then It’s Worth Defending” 'August 30, 2014 12:45 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)