help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Monica's Back! 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'Sex is really not the important element of the Lewinsky/Clinton entanglement -- it's the absence of shame. […]
- Israel and the West's Submission to Islam 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'Unable to contend with Islam’s massive penetration of the continent, or to deal effectively and morally with its barbaric warfare against peoples in the Middle East. […]
- Flashback: When Presidents Respected the Constitution 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'One president in particular, and a leading light for conservatives. […]
- 'Land' Slide Preferable: We'll Be Happy with a Terri Lynn Land Win! 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'While Detroit is a liberal disaster, the rest of Michigan is pretty awesome. Let's keep it that way. […]
- Gramsci's Dream Came True: We Have a Leftist Ruling Class 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'Meet Antonio Gramsci, godfather to Saul Alinsky. […]
- Monica's Back! 'October 25, 2014 5:00 am'
- 'Where the Boys Are' Disproves Rising Seas Scare 'October 25, 2014 1:25 am'"Where the Boys Are" is not only an entertaining 1960 movie about Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale as well as a catchy Connie Francis song but it now appears to be one of the best inadvertent presentations of why the sea level in South Florida has not risen for over fifty years. The opening credits of the film shows us an aerial shot of Fort Lauderd […]P.J. Gladnick
- New York Times Columnists Take Turns Lamenting Stolen Democracy, GOP 'Dim Bulb...Plutocrats' 'October 25, 2014 1:25 am'Two New York Times columnists took turns recently insulting Republican leaders as "dim bulbs" and plutocrats, while throwing around accusations of stolen democracy. Paul Krugman claimed "the political right has always been uncomfortable with democracy" because it believes "only the wealthy should have political rights," while fo […]Clay Waters
- Sharpton Guest: Men Wear Feminist T-Shirt For Ulterior Romantic Reason 'October 25, 2014 1:16 am'"Well, it is Friday night." That was Al Sharpton's sheepish way of excusing the not-suitable-for-network-TV line that a guest had just uttered on this evening's Politics Nation. Australian satirist Josh Zepps' zinger came during a discussion of a video ad in which young girls drop repeated f-bombs, supposedly in furtherance of femi […]Mark Finkelstein
- Washington Post's All-Male Masthead Somehow Eludes Rachel Maddow's Scrutiny 'October 25, 2014 12:22 am'Hard to believe Rachel Maddow would let this pass had it been the Wall Street Journal or Washington Times instead. Responding to news of the death of former Washington Post executive editor Ben Bradlee, Maddow recounted Bradlee's three-decade long tenure at the Post, the sole daily newspaper in his career. The paper's masthead on Tuesday still incl […]Jack Coleman
- NewsBusted: Solitaire with Chris Matthews! 'October 24, 2014 10:16 pm'"As we’ve reported before, MSNBC is suffering from record-low ratings. To give you an idea how bad it is, Hardball with Chris Matthews is now Solitaire with Chris Matthews." -- Jodi Miller […]NB Staff
- 'Where the Boys Are' Disproves Rising Seas Scare 'October 25, 2014 1:25 am'
- Dallas nurse receives thanks, hug from Obama 'October 25, 2014 3:05 am'JESSICA GRESKO WASHINGTON (AP) — The first nurse diagnosed with Ebola after treating an infected man at a Dallas hospital is free of the virus. The National Institutes of Health says in a statement that Nina Pham is being released Friday from its hospital near Washington.read more […]superadm
- School gunman was Homecoming prince, students say 'October 25, 2014 3:05 am'read more […]superadm
- Royals lead Giants 3-2 after 6 innings in Game 3 'October 25, 2014 3:05 am'By RONALD BLUM […]superadm
- Cornyn, Democrat Alameel meet in only debate 'October 25, 2014 3:05 am'By TERRY WALLACE DALLAS (AP) — Problems with the nation's immigration system have dominated a debate between U.S. Sen. John Cornyn and Democratic challenger David Alameel.read more […]superadm
- Suspect arrested in death of 2 California deputies 'October 25, 2014 2:35 am'[…]superadm
- Dallas nurse receives thanks, hug from Obama 'October 25, 2014 3:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Why Obama Won't Fire Staff After Election Day 'October 24, 2014 7:51 pm'George Condon, Natl Jrnl Presidents facing disastrous midterm election results almost always respond by shaking up their staffs to meet changed congressional realities and signal to voters that their message has been heard. But every indication is that President Obama is going to be immune from the impulse that gripped Presidents Eisenhower, Reagan, George W […]
- Will Dems Cheer for Record Gov't Revenue? 'October 24, 2014 7:50 pm'Ed Rogers, Washington PostRecently, the Obama Treasury Department announced that the government collected record revenue in 2014. Is this a cause for celebration? If the government is taking in more money than ever, is it a sign of collective achievement or another sign that President Obama is driving us down? I would love to hear a Democrat campaigning for […]
- Are Dems Losing Confidence in Obama? 'October 24, 2014 6:48 pm'Clarence Page, Changing LanesRCP's Tom Bevan sits down with Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune […]
- NYC Officials Were Right to Lie Last Night 'October 24, 2014 6:45 pm'Noam Scheiber, New RepublicLet’s not beat around the bush here: The authorities in New York clearly lied in their press conference last night about Craig Spencer, the New York physician who contracted Ebola while volunteering for Doctors Without Borders in Guinea. […]
- GOP's Spectacular Implosion in Oregon 'October 24, 2014 6:44 pm'Sahil Kapur, Talking Points MemoOregon Sen. Jeff Merkley really did not want to run against Monica Wehby.She had the rÃ©sumÃ© of a formidable challenger: a pediatric neurosurgeon, a pro-choice mom in socially liberal Oregon, and a Republican woman to rebut the Democratic talking point about a GOP "war on women." The subject of a friendly front-page […]
- Why Obama Won't Fire Staff After Election Day 'October 24, 2014 7:51 pm'
- “This Is An Emergency Action Notification… Your Channel Has Been Force Tuned” Overtakes TV Stations For Thousands of Viewers 'October 25, 2014 12:22 am'Technology such as what the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security has implemented could potentially be used to not only alert Americans of potential emergencies, but to redirect the messages that are being broadcast to the public. […]Mac Slavo
- Mining CEO Proposes: Crush Market Manipulation By Halting Silver Sales: “Would Send Ripples To The Entire System” 'October 24, 2014 7:12 pm'The supply is already tight. So it would be extremely interesting to see what would happen in a situation like this... […]Mac Slavo
- POPULATION 20 MILLION: Ebola Confirmed In New York: Patient Rode Subway, Went Bowling, Took Taxi 'October 24, 2014 2:57 am'This virus is real. It has a 70% mortality rate. And it just made it's way to America's largest and most densely populated metropolitan area. […]Mac Slavo
- “Godzilla” Sunspot Takes Aim: X-Class Flare Thought To Be Responsible For Widespread Power Outages and Internet Problems 'October 23, 2014 9:31 pm'It's not out of the question to suggest that a solar flare directly targeting Earth could potentially take out many modern day systems hooked into the grid. […]Mac Slavo
- “I’ll Come To Your Place When SHTF” – No You Won’t 'October 22, 2014 5:01 pm'I love my friends, but I will shoot you if I have to. I’m serious. Here’s why. […]Contributing Author
- “This Is An Emergency Action Notification… Your Channel Has Been Force Tuned” Overtakes TV Stations For Thousands of Viewers 'October 25, 2014 12:22 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)