help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Looming Minimum Wage Hike: Stuck on Stupid 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'We might be inclined to laugh off the national demonstrations calling for a $15/hr minimum wage for burger-flippers, as the suggestion should be received as utterly ridiculous. But stifle your mirth. […]
- Why Hillary Can't Be in the Moment 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'Special factors in the way Hillary Clinton has lived her life, beyond the typical cautiousness of the front runner, make it difficult for her to be present with herself or open to anybody else in a room full of strangers. […]
- I Sing of Arms and Iran 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'The dramatic decision by Russian President Vladimir V. Putin to deliver to Iran the S-300 missile system has come as an unwelcome surprise to the White House. […]
- Hillary Says! 'We are all immigrants!' 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'The most famous woman in a pantsuit will say and do just about anything to get elected. […]
- Defeating International Psychopaths 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'Totalitarian dictators are reluctant to sit for psychological exams, but they do display behaviors typical of clinical psychopaths […]
- The Looming Minimum Wage Hike: Stuck on Stupid 'April 18, 2015 5:00 am'
- Bozell & Graham Column: A Way Out for Christian Wedding Businesses? 'April 18, 2015 11:56 am'Radical activists in the gay community have put pedal to the metal to force Gay Acceptance on Christians -- making not only their position but their tactics anti-Christian. They are deliberately targeting the Christian wedding industry – the cake-makers, the caterers, and the quaint bed-and-breakfast owners, and the like. They are head-hunting Christians who […]Tim Graham
- The Inevitable Clinton Drool Parade Has Begun 'April 18, 2015 11:01 am'It was only a matter of time before the media began their drool parade over Hillary Clinton. Since the announcement of her presidential run on Sunday, they have been chasing after her like paparazzi, patiently waiting for any word she might utter, and alas, begin the tedious task of trying to paint her into a likeable person. No more of the “old” Hillary - […]Tim Graham
- North Carolina Reporter Editorializes About Father's Politics in Article on Son's Suicide 'April 18, 2015 3:42 am'As a parent, one of the most heart wrenching things you can go through in life is the loss of a child, and no less traumatizing for the parent is when this loss is by suicide. However, there are some in the media that feel no compunction in using a situation like this to take political shots at a person if he holds different views politically, especially if […]Steve Edwards
- The First Blush of Pro-Hillary Pride in People Magazine 'April 18, 2015 2:06 am'The April 27 issue of People magazine includes two goopy mentions of Hillary Clinton. On the “Passages” page, the headline is “Hillary Clinton: It’s On!” The caption under Hillary’s picture read: “Clinton, 67, would be America’s first woman president.” They quoted the first tweet: “Everyday Americans need a chamipon, and I want to be that champion. –H”. They […]Tim Graham
- NBC's Alexander: 'Ideological Problems' 'Torpedoed' GOP in 2008 and 2012 'April 18, 2015 1:57 am'On Friday's NBC Nightly News, Peter Alexander hinted that the Republican Party's internal battles over conservative principles caused its losses in the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections. Alexander asked former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, "How are you going to help the party overcome the ideological problems that, sort of, torpedoed it in 200 […]Matthew Balan
- Bozell & Graham Column: A Way Out for Christian Wedding Businesses? 'April 18, 2015 11:56 am'
- UN: Assailants attack convoy, kill 2, wound 1 in north Mali 'April 18, 2015 2:34 pm'BAMAKO, Mali (AP) — The United Nations peacekeeping mission in Mali says two assailants attacked a U.N. convoy of civilian workers in north Mali, killing two.read more […]superadm
- The Latest: Presidential contenders woo New Hampshire voters 'April 18, 2015 2:05 pm'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Egypt runners defy Cairo mayhem as sport's popularity grows 'April 18, 2015 2:05 pm'By JOSEPH KRAUSS […]superadm
- Police: Officers kill man who charged at them near St. Louis 'April 18, 2015 2:05 pm'JENNINGS, Mo. (AP) — St. Louis County police say a person who was armed and barricaded inside a home has been shot and killed by police. Media Relations Officer Shawn McGuire said in a news release that the St. Louis County Police Department's Tactical Operations Unit responded at about 10:30 p.m. Friday to a home in Jennings.read more […]superadm
- Massachusetts Statehouse offering access to JFK statue 'April 18, 2015 2:04 pm'BOSTON (AP) — Visitors to the Massachusetts Statehouse will once again be able to view the statue of former President John F. Kennedy up close. Beginning on Tuesday, visitors to the historic gold-domed building will be able to walk out a side door that leads to the statue.read more […]superadm
- UN: Assailants attack convoy, kill 2, wound 1 in north Mali 'April 18, 2015 2:34 pm'
- Singer Sam Hunt Rising in Both Country and Pop Worlds 'April 18, 2015 2:45 pm'Singer Sam Hunt rising in both country and pop worlds with hit song, 'Take Your Time' […]
- Ringo Starr, Green Day Headline Eclectic Rock Hall Class 'April 18, 2015 2:43 pm'Solo Starr: Ringo to be inducted into Rock Hall for solo work along with Green Day, Lou Reed […]
- Afghan Suicide Bombing Blamed on Islamic State Kills 35 'April 18, 2015 2:43 pm'Afghan suicide bombing purportedly claimed by the Islamic State group kills at least 35 people […]
- Philanthropist, Shopping Mall Developer Taubman Dies at 91 'April 18, 2015 2:43 pm'Son: Michigan billionaire philanthropist, shopping mall developer A. Alfred Taubman dies […]
- School Districts, Parents at Odds Over Breakfast in Class 'April 18, 2015 2:41 pm'School districts, parents at odds over serving breakfast in classrooms to all children […]
- Singer Sam Hunt Rising in Both Country and Pop Worlds 'April 18, 2015 2:45 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Guns and the "Permanent Darkness" 'April 18, 2015 2:03 pm'[…]
- Vladimir Putin's Missile Ploy 'April 18, 2015 2:01 pm'[…]
- Tolerance in Our Schools 'April 18, 2015 1:43 pm'Ryan Anderson vs. Matt Micciche, Facebook […]
- Media Shoot First, Correct Later on NRA 'April 18, 2015 1:42 pm'[…]
- Dems' Hunt for White Working-Class Male Voter 'April 18, 2015 12:47 pm'Doyle McManus, LAT […]
- Guns and the "Permanent Darkness" 'April 18, 2015 2:03 pm'
- Expert Says “Banning Cash” The Only Solution to Negative Interest Market Problems 'April 17, 2015 9:26 pm'For these big players, it is a simple matter of banning, or at least penalizing, cash and other straight forward currencies so that the larger economy can remain tightly controlled. […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Walmart ‘Plumbing’ Issue Related To DHS Underground Tunnel Network: “This Is A Very Real Situation” 'April 17, 2015 7:24 pm'Is it possible that these abrupt closures have something to do with the Department of Homeland Security and the integration of private businesses with broader government emergency response plans? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Armed National Guard Troops Patrol Residential Streets In California 'April 17, 2015 5:49 pm'Somebody in the upper echelons of our command & control apparatus thinks something very significant is going to happen in the near future... […]Contributing Author
- Food Chain Catastrophe: Emergency Shut Down Of West Coast Fisheries: “Populations Have Crashed 91 Percent” 'April 17, 2015 12:38 am'Could it be that the collapse of honey bee colonies, mass sea life die-offs, and changing climates in once lush growing regions are all the result of the same thing? […]Mac Slavo
- Oil Busts Triggering Economic Seizures: “A Stream of Bankruptcy Attorneys Running Around” 'April 16, 2015 8:57 pm'But cash injections will likely keep the largest corporate-corpses going on and on. […]Mac Slavo
- Expert Says “Banning Cash” The Only Solution to Negative Interest Market Problems 'April 17, 2015 9:26 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)