help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The Regulation Law and Peace in the Middle East 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'A new law in Israel may finally bring the Palestinians to the negotiating table. […]
- Vaccines and Terrorism 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. […]
- How Israel Became a High-Tech Military Superpower 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'From a country lacking bullets and aircraft, Israel transformed itself into one of the most effective militaries in the world and the sixth largest arms exporter globally. […]
- Why Israel Should Keep Building the Settlements 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'The settlements in the so-called "West Bank" are a red herring; those opposed to them simply do not understand that Arab violence toward Jews predates, and runs much deeper than, the settlements. […]
- Why English Classes Should Be Racist 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'If by "racist," we mean "effective." […]
- The Regulation Law and Peace in the Middle East 'February 26, 2017 6:00 am'
- Partisan Orioles Exec Wouldn't Want Trump Throwing Opening Day First Pitch 'February 25, 2017 10:24 pm'Earlier this week, Baltimore Orioles executive vice president and chief operating officer John Angelos said that he wouldn't want President Donald Trump to throw out the first pitch at his team's Camden Yards home opener until Trump "retract(s) all these outrageous things that have been said and simply apologize(s)." Most coverage of this […]Tom Blumer
- NBC Video Using Kids to Assail Trump Has Chilling Precedent 'February 25, 2017 9:00 pm'Here at NewsBusters this was the headline: “NBC News Uses Kids to Criticize Trump in New Video.” The story by Melissa Mullins began this way: “On Sunday, NBC News has resorted to using children in videos to deliver statements criticizing to President Trump just one month into his presidency. Opening with a young boy eager about an outsider coming to Washing […]Scott Whitlock
- MRC's Noyes: Trump Must Continue to Expose ‘Sloppy’ Media’s Spin 'February 25, 2017 8:00 pm'The MRC's Rich Noyes on Friday appeared on Fox News to discuss reports that the White House is blocking some media outlets from an off-camera press gaggles. The research director suggested an alternative path, saying Donald Trump should continue to “criticize them.” He added, “If you have a problem, point them out, showcase it. Make sure everybody under […]Scott Whitlock
- Lib Celeb Jack Black on Oscars: ‘Talk More S**t About That A**hole’ Trump 'February 25, 2017 7:00 pm'If you’re going to watch Sunday’s Oscars, be prepared for a tsunami of liberal rage, more so than the usual Academy Awards. The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday reported that actor Jack Black hailed actress Meryl Streep’s Golden Globes speech and lobbied for more at the Oscars: “I just hope she wins the Oscar and talks some more shit about that asshole.” […]Scott Whitlock
- Seriously? MAJOR Entertainment Site Ties Oscar Terror Fears to Trump 'February 25, 2017 5:15 pm'Major entertainment site tries to connect President Trump to possible Oscar night violence. Last year’s Oscars ceremony featured glitz, glamour … and more military personnel than the event typically demands. Why? The ceremony took place after terrorist strikes in both Paris and San Bernardino, Calif. Understandably, a higher police profile became necessary. […]Scott Whitlock
- Partisan Orioles Exec Wouldn't Want Trump Throwing Opening Day First Pitch 'February 25, 2017 10:24 pm'
- Trump spending an evening away from the White House 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is spending an evening out in his new neighborhood. […]Associated Press
- Pierre-Louis, Manning help No. 16 Sooner women top TCU 73-64 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Vionise Pierre-Louis scored 18 points, Maddie Manning had 15 and No. 16 Oklahoma defeated TCU 73-64 on Saturday night. […]Associated Press
- No. 5 UCLA dominates offensive boards to edge No. 4 Arizona 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Thomas Welsh scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half and No. 5 UCLA dominated the offensive boards to beat No. 4 Arizona 77-72 in a Pac-12 showdown Saturday night. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Suspect in custody in New Orleans parade crash 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Latest on a vehicle plowing into a parade crowd in New Orleans (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Ryan Dungey wins AMA Supercross race in Atlanta 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'ATLANTA (AP) — Ryan Dungey raced to his second AMA Supercross victory of the season and 33rd overall 450SX Class win Saturday night at the Georgia Dome. […]Associated Press
- Trump spending an evening away from the White House 'February 26, 2017 3:45 am'
- Report warns of state money fallout from health law repeal 'February 26, 2017 2:50 pm'A report about the potential consequences of repealing the nation's health care law warns federal spending cuts probably would threaten many people with coverage loss […]
- Egyptian Christians fearing terror flee Sinai for 4th day 'February 26, 2017 2:49 pm'Egyptian Christians fearing attacks by Islamic State group militants are fleeing the volatile northern part of the Sinai Peninsula for a fourth day, after a string of sectarian killings there […]
- Suspected drunk driver plows into New Orleans parade crowd, 28 injured 'February 26, 2017 2:37 pm'None of the injuries are life-threatening, police said. […]
- This year's Oscars could be the show's most political 'February 26, 2017 2:35 pm'Hollywood insiders look back at some of the most politically-charged speeches. […]
- Sessions' tough on crime talk could lead to fuller prisons 'February 26, 2017 2:11 pm'The federal prison population is on the decline, but a new attorney general who talks tough on drugs and crime and in favor of private prisons could usher in a reversal of that trend […]
- Report warns of state money fallout from health law repeal 'February 26, 2017 2:50 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Congress Must Assert Role in Waging War 'February 25, 2017 1:56 pm'[…]
- Is Global Warming Science Just a Fraud? 'February 25, 2017 1:56 pm'[…]
- No Wonder EPA Head Wanted Emails Kept Secret 'February 25, 2017 1:56 pm'[…]
- Charter Schools Increase Opportunity 'February 25, 2017 1:56 pm'[…]
- Microaggression and Macrononsense 'February 25, 2017 1:32 pm'Andrew Ferguson, Weekly StandardEvery few weeks, it seems, a new crack appears in the seemingly impenetrable wall of social-science dogma. The latest appeared last month with the publication of a paper by the well-known research psychologist Scott Lilienfeld, a professor at Emory University and coauthor of the indispensable primer 50 Great Myths of Popular P […]
- Congress Must Assert Role in Waging War 'February 25, 2017 1:56 pm'
- Citizen Militia Experiences Explosive Growth Following the Last Election 'February 26, 2017 5:58 am'So why is this militia's membership growing so drastically during the early stages of a Republican administration? […]Daniel Lang
- Hillary Clinton Calls For RESISTANCE In New Video: “We Need To Stay Engaged… I’ll Be With You Every Step Of The Way” 'February 25, 2017 5:55 pm'Make no mistake, Hillary Clinton is running for President in 2020 and the video you are about to watch is the opening salvo in a conflict that is designed to divide and conquer the American people. […]Mac Slavo
- Here’s How the Deep State Is Trying to Lead Trump into a Nuclear War 'February 25, 2017 5:58 am'Hopefully brighter minds will prevail, because whoever is proposing this notion of limited nuclear conflict, needs to change out their dress uniform for a freaking straight jacket. […]Contributing Author
- Hundreds of “Riot Gear-Clad Officers Move In With MRAPs” Against Dakota Pipeline Protests 'February 24, 2017 10:00 pm'Officers in helmets with zip-tie restraints searched for stragglers to arrest under the premise water protectors are trespassing on federally managed land. […]Contributing Author
- Man in Hiding Confesses to Illegal Fundraising for the Clintons: “Fears Untimely Death” 'February 24, 2017 8:48 pm'The pattern continues… Those who are connected to the crimes and misdemeanors of the Clinton crime cartel live in hiding for fear of their lives. Of course there was funneling of money going on. The Wikileaks and Guccifer 2.0 hacks went along way in documenting the quid pro quo nature of Clinton diplomacy. Back in […] […]Mac Slavo
- Citizen Militia Experiences Explosive Growth Following the Last Election 'February 26, 2017 5:58 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)