help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The worldwide rise of sadistic political pathology 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'The world has entered a new, reactionary stage of war psychology, one that is driven by mass sadism. The media censorship of sadistic hate propaganda will defeat us in the Jihad War. […]
- The Utter Failure of Obama 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'Barack Obama is destined to be the greatest flop in American presidential history. He is, in every sense of the word, an utter failure. […]
- The West and National Identity 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'The decline of nationalist spirit, evident throughout the West, is really an issue of collapsing identity. […]
- Meet John Feehery, Perhaps the Worst GOP Establishment Consultant Ever 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'A consultant whose instincts are utterly tone deaf and as such is a serial loser in the game. […]
- Obama is Roosting America's Chickens 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'Psychopaths and pathogens bringing about Obama's America. […]
- The worldwide rise of sadistic political pathology 'September 22, 2014 5:00 am'
- Politico Thinks Years of Gov Candidate Driving Without a License Is a 'Small Scoop' 'September 22, 2014 11:08 pm'Politico's Kenneth Vogel and Byron Tau filed a long Friday article moaning about how influential opposition research has become in the conduct of this year's political campaigns. My takeaway is that they really don't like it this time around — not because the money involved has increased, and not because supposedly lax campaign-finance laws ha […]Tom Blumer
- CNN's Brian Stelter Skips Media Bias Debate for Anthony Weiner, Non-Partisan 'Bad Boy' 'September 22, 2014 10:46 pm'On Sunday's Reliable Sources, CNN's Brian Stelter touted a disgraced former representative as a non-partisan pundit and as an expert on media bias: "Now, I could bring in two partisan commentators now to argue about the media, but I'd rather from someone who's been in the glare of the news media – someone who's all too familiar […]Matthew Balan
- Ken Burns Excuses Media Covering Up 'Distracting' 'Gotcha Things' for JFK and FDR 'September 22, 2014 8:32 pm'In an interview with Ken Burns on Sunday's web-based Meet the Press feature Press Pass, moderator Chuck Todd asked the historian and film-maker about his PBS documentary on the Roosevelts: "It's amazing what the press didn't cover....I mean, and if they had, obviously it could have changed history." Burns responded: It could. But I t […]Kyle Drennen
- MSNBC.com Notes Late Sen. Inouye's Sexist Crack to Gillebrand; Calls Him 'Advocate for Women' 'September 22, 2014 8:10 pm'It turns out the politician who called colleague Sen. Kirsten Gillebrand (D-N.Y.) "chubby" and admonished her not to lose too much weight is none other than the late Sen. Daniel Inouye. So naturally when covering the story, MSNBC.com's Michele Richinick made sure to soften the blow against the late Hawaiian Democrat by tagging him as a longtim […]Ken Shepherd
- Gay Group List of ‘Extremist’ Christians Leads to Death Threats 'September 22, 2014 6:52 pm'Editor’s Note: This article contains offensive language. “There is a network of American extremists who work tirelessly to undercut LGBT people around the world at every turn. They spew venomous rhetoric, outrageous theories, and discredited science.” Sounds terrifying. Actually, these ominous words are in a new report profiling Christian and conservative p […]Kristine Marsh
- Politico Thinks Years of Gov Candidate Driving Without a License Is a 'Small Scoop' 'September 22, 2014 11:08 pm'
- Wesleyan orders fraternities to become coed 'September 22, 2014 11:05 pm'By PAT EATON-ROBB MIDDLETOWN, Conn. (AP) — Wesleyan University in Connecticut on Monday ordered its fraternities with houses on campus to become coeducational within the next three years. read more […]superadm
- US spacecraft enters Mars orbit, India probe next 'September 22, 2014 11:05 pm'By MARCIA DUNN CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (AP) — NASA's Maven spacecraft entered orbit around Mars for an unprecedented study of the red planet's atmosphere following a 442 million-mile journey that began nearly a year ago. The robotic explorer successfully slipped into orbit around the red planet late Sunday night.read more […]superadm
- US cracks down on companies moving overseas 'September 22, 2014 11:05 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew says he'll announce new steps on Monday to prevent American companies from reincorporating overseas to shirk U.S. taxes. Lew says so-called "tax inversions" are an unfair practice and a glaring loophole in the U.S. tax code.read more […]superadm
- Shonda Rhimes lays claim to Thursday nights on ABC 'September 22, 2014 11:04 pm'By FRAZIER MOORE read more […]superadm
- Lawyer: Deputies obeyed rules in handling prisoner 'September 22, 2014 11:04 pm'By SADIE GURMAN […]superadm
- Wesleyan orders fraternities to become coed 'September 22, 2014 11:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Handicapping the Midterms 'September 22, 2014 7:42 pm'Karl Rove & Joe Trippi, Fox News Sunday […]
- A Bottom-Up Climate Change Fix 'September 22, 2014 6:59 pm'Daniel Esty, New York TimesNEW HAVEN — WORLD leaders are at the United Nations this week, at the invitation of Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, to “champion an ambitious vision anchored in action that will enable a meaningful global agreement” on climate change next year. […]
- Climate Justice Now! Occupy the Climate! 'September 22, 2014 6:57 pm'Byron York, DC ExaminerPreviously unpublished correspondence between Hillary Clinton and the late left-wing organizer Saul Alinsky reveals new details about her relationship with the controversial Chicago activist and shed light on her early ideological development.Clinton met with Alinsky several times in 1968 while writing a Wellesley college thesis about […]
- President Obama's ISIS October Surprise 'September 22, 2014 6:56 pm'Juan Williams, The HillGet ready for bombs bursting in air and this election’s October Surprise – President Obama’s air strikes to “degrade and ultimately destroy” ISIS.Last week a Fox News poll identified a phenomenon that my friend, pollster Dana Blanton, dubbed “The ISIS effect.” […]
- Sorry, Politico, Lerner Is Not a Victim 'September 22, 2014 6:55 pm'David Harsanyi, The FederalistLois Lerner. Hero. Servant. Brownie-baking puppy lover. Sister of the Blessed State. […]
- Handicapping the Midterms 'September 22, 2014 7:42 pm'
- Guiding Principle: Maintain Humanity Under 500 Million… Starting in 2014? 'September 22, 2014 7:52 pm'If it has been placed by the same person or organization who commissioned the Stones to begin with, then it's quite possible that we are on the cusp of massive changes coming to the world starting this year. […]Mac Slavo
- The Craziness Of A ConCon: Sounds like a good idea, yes? 'September 22, 2014 3:42 am'It's simple: There is nothing wrong with the Constitution as it sits now. The problem is that it's not followed. […]Contributing Author
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: Someplace Warm, Safe, And Far Away From Major Metro Areas 'September 20, 2014 6:03 pm'An insightful analysis focusing on essential criteria that should be on your checklist no matter where you're looking to live (or retreat to). […]Contributing Author
- Quarantine and Martial Law Operational Details: “Those Afflicted… Will Be Incarcerated And Isolated Against Their Will” 'September 19, 2014 6:56 pm'This is not some plot for a fictional novel. The legislation, Executive Orders, and secret procedures have been documented by countless researchers. Ignore them at your peril. […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Guiding Principle: Maintain Humanity Under 500 Million… Starting in 2014? 'September 22, 2014 7:52 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)