help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Don't Blow the Opportunity Obama Has Handed Us 'May 23, 2013 6:04 am'It appears the Republican Party establishment and some conservative commentators have come up with another mistaken tactic to woo the low information and undecided voters. […]
- WaPo Poll: Trouble for Obama 'May 23, 2013 6:04 am'A bad sign for 2014. […]
- The IRS Scandal and Tax Reform 'May 23, 2013 6:04 am'It's not only a scandal, it's an opportunity. […]
- 3D Printers and the Transformation of Manufacturing 'May 23, 2013 6:03 am'Tomorrow is already here -- get your own piece of it by mail order. […]
- Boycotting the Wrong Country 'May 23, 2013 6:02 am'The boycott, divest, and sanction movement scales new heights of hypocrisy. […]
- Don't Blow the Opportunity Obama Has Handed Us 'May 23, 2013 6:04 am'
- Scarborough, ‘Morning Joe’ Panel Continue Relentless Attack on Ted Cruz 'May 23, 2013 4:30 pm'Joe Scarborough seems to have an obsession with conservative and Tea Party favorite Ted Cruz. Scarborough and his Thursday Morning Joe panel bashed the freshman Texas senator for at least the fourth time in a few months, berating the Lone Star Republican for his distrust of Congressional leadership. The MSNBC host suggested Cruz has “no interest in working w […]Andrew Lautz
- MSNBC’s Chris Hayes Hypes ‘LGBT Injustice’ During Interview With 18-year Old Woman Charged With Sex With Minor 'May 23, 2013 4:15 pm'As my colleagues at NewsBusters have documented, the liberal media have already jumped on the bandwagon to defend an 18-year old Florida woman with unlawful sexual conduct with a 14-year old girl, saying authorities are only pressing charges because she's a lesbian. On Wednesday evening, MSNBC’s Chris Hayes joined the media frenzy by declaring this case […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Student Loan Hype: Networks Focus on Debts 245 Percent Higher than Average 'May 23, 2013 3:59 pm'Recent college grads are in a tough spot, with student loans that need repayment and an economy that is leaving many of them underemployed or worse. But the network news media have exaggerated individual burdens of student debt by using examples of enormous rather than average debts. They’ve also often ignored systemic problems that have led to the “crisis” […]Julia A. Seymour
- Networks Tout Obama's 'Renewed Focus on Transparency' in War on Terror; No Mention of Benghazi 'May 23, 2013 3:58 pm'While the three network morning shows on Thursday all promoted President Obama's "renewed focus on transparency" in an upcoming national security speech, none of the broadcasts made any mention of the administration's deception in the ongoing scandal surrounding the terrorist attack in Benghazi. On NBC's Today, White House correspond […]Kyle Drennen
- Lisa Myers: 'For a Year the IRS Essentially Knowingly Lied to Congress and No One Came Forward' 'May 23, 2013 2:46 pm'NBC News senior investigative reporter Lisa Myers had some harsh words for the Obama administration Thursday. Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Myers said, "For a year the IRS essentially knowingly lied to Congress and no one came forward" (video follows with transcript and commentary): read more […]Noel Sheppard
- Scarborough, ‘Morning Joe’ Panel Continue Relentless Attack on Ted Cruz 'May 23, 2013 4:30 pm'
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'By KRISTEN WYATT read more […]superadm
- Tea party storm largely inside IRS _ so far 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER […]superadm
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'By LARA JAKES and LOLITA C. BALDOR […]superadm
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'By The Associated Press […]superadm
- Euro Tour CEO apologizes for 'inappropriate word' 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'[…]superadm
- Birth control coverage up for federal appeal 'May 23, 2013 4:36 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Responding to operation "Fast and Furious," President Obama told Univision's Jorge Ramos, "serious mistakes" may have been made. Recently CBS News broke this story of the ATF letting guns into Mexico, which have wound up in the hands of drug cartels. […]
- Video: ATF agents face "gunwalking" blame, danger in Mexico 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'Former attache for ATF in Mexico City Darren Gil told CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson that ATF agents in Mexico face blame and danger as a result of the agency's "Fast and Furious" program. […]
- Murdered U.S. agent's family wants answers 'November 7, 2011 1:28 pm'Gunwalking: Parents of ICE Special Agent Jaime Zapata want to know if weapon that killed their son was tracked by U.S. […]
- Gunwalker scandal called "perfect storm of idiocy" 'July 26, 2011 1:59 pm'Congressional investigators say agency charged with preventing weapons from falling into hands of drug cartels instead facilitated it […]
- Untitled 'March 8, 2011 9:14 pm'[…]
- Video: Obama on "gunwalking" - "Serious mistakes" may have been made 'September 10, 2012 7:26 pm'
- Stop Lavishing Money on Rich Farmers Who Don't Need It 'May 23, 2013 4:25 pm'[…]
- Feds Don't Look Good Draped in the Fifth 'May 23, 2013 4:24 pm'Joe Davidson, Washington PostLike plaids with stripes, federal employees wrapped in the Fifth Amendment don’t look good. We all have the right to wear clothes that clash, and all in this country have the right not to provide testimony that could be used against them. But when federal workers invoke that right, as Lois Lerner did at a House hearing Wedn […]
- The Unaccountable Executive 'May 23, 2013 4:17 pm'[…]
- Shining a Light on Political Donations 'May 23, 2013 4:16 pm'[…]
- IRS Stonewalling Makes the Case for Special Prosecutor 'May 23, 2013 2:55 pm'[…]
- Stop Lavishing Money on Rich Farmers Who Don't Need It 'May 23, 2013 4:25 pm'
- NBC News: “Stock Up On Canned Goods” 'May 23, 2013 4:40 pm'"Circle May 31st on the calendar just to be on the safe side..." […]Mac Slavo
- Is America’s Economy Being Sovietized? 'May 22, 2013 10:49 pm'In the end, the Soviet economy was so utterly fraudulent that the final breakdown of the system came as a complete surprise to many in political and economic fields of the era. This is what happens when governments control all source data for financial statistics; transparency dies and collapse creeps in. […]Contributing Author
- America’s Bubble Economy Is Going To Become An Economic Black Hole 'May 22, 2013 4:41 pm'What we are witnessing right now is the calm before the storm. Let us hope that it lasts for as long as possible so that we can have more time to prepare. […]Contributing Author
- Monsanto Declares a Sneaky Social Media War Against Protesters 'May 22, 2013 1:00 am'Mysterious things have been occurring on the social networks: posts have disappeared, some posts are hidden from the timelines of readers, and trolls abound... […]Contributing Author
- YOU ARE CRAZY: New Psychiatric Guidelines Target Hoarding, Child Temper Tantrums, and a Host of Other “Illnesses” 'May 21, 2013 5:41 pm'Let's connect the dots a little bit to get an idea of how this is going to have a direct impact on your life in the very near future. […]Mac Slavo
- NBC News: “Stock Up On Canned Goods” 'May 23, 2013 4:40 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)