help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- You Play the Game to Win 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'It is time for a proverbial “Dutch Uncle” talk without the usual rancor, meaningless accusations, vile epithets and unthinking loyalty to any one candidate. […]
- The Troubling Prosecution of Dennis Hastert 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'There are some serious problems here, no matter how much the former Republican House speaker might (or might not) have deserved punishment. […]
- Intersectionality: Fuelling the Race, Gender, and Class Wars 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'Marxist theory bravely soars ever higher into the ionosphere. […]
- The Transgender Threat to Boys and Men 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'Privately owned businesses that extend their services only to males have also been challenged by females who identify as transgendered. […]
- Boxing Barbara Boxer: Is ‘Inequality the Root of All Evil’? 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'“Inequality is the root of all evil,” said left-wing senator Barbara Boxer recently, while lecturing a Catholic priest about Catholicism. […]
- You Play the Game to Win 'April 29, 2016 5:00 am'
- Meyers Suggests Boehner's Lucifer Comments Imply Cruz Is Worse Than Child Molester Hastert 'April 30, 2016 6:00 pm'NBC’s Late Night host Seth Meyers has a clearly documented record against conservatives, but the show from late Thursday into Friday sunk to a new low as he cracked a joke about John Boehner’s Lucifer comments toward Ted Cruz as an implication that he’s worse than the now-revealed child molester Dennis Hastert. […]Curtis Houck
- David Brooks Admits He Lives in Wealthy Bubble 'April 30, 2016 1:39 am'WARNING! David Brooks has admitted that he lives in a wealthy bubble and to rectify that he plans to break out of his New York Times cocoon and travel down the Heart of Darkness to mix with the hoi polloi. What caused Brooks to issue his bubble admission was the rise of Donald Trump whom he had previously discounted. So before getting down from his high hors […]P.J. Gladnick
- Rolling Stone Writer: Cruz and Fiorina Are 'Two Spectacular Failed Approximations of Human Beings’ 'April 30, 2016 1:16 am'A few months back, some maintained that Ted Cruz was ineligible for the presidency because, in their view, he wasn’t a natural-born citizen of the United States. In a Thursday article, Jeb Lund made an even more extreme argument about Cruz, suggesting that he isn’t even a full-fledged person. Specifically, Lund opined that both Cruz and his would-be running […]Tom Johnson
- Scalia Slam: NYT Puts Liberals' Handwringing 'Fear' of Conservative Influence in Academia on A1 'April 29, 2016 10:50 pm'George Mason University law school announced it would be renamed the Antonin Scalia School of Law in honor of the recently deceased justice. Yet even in death, the left and its allies at the Times won’t cease their attacks. Friday’s New York Times featured young reporter Nicholas Fandos, “University Critics Draw a Line at Naming Law School for Scalia.” The o […]Clay Waters
- ABC Drama Ironically Shows Why Women Shouldn't Be in Combat 'April 29, 2016 9:35 pm'ABC’s new Shonda Rhimes series The Catch is predictably following all the other Shondaland shows in pushing liberal agendas on primetime TV. This time, the episode “The Benefactor” propagandizes women in combat and the evil men who want to stop them. […]Matt Philbin
- Meyers Suggests Boehner's Lucifer Comments Imply Cruz Is Worse Than Child Molester Hastert 'April 30, 2016 6:00 pm'
- UN says N. Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated' 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The American-led U.N. command at the Demilitarized Zone dividing the two Koreas has dismissed as unsubstantiated accusations from North Korea that U.S. troops tried to provoke its frontline troops with "disgusting acts." […]Associated Press
- Faksa has goal and assist, Stars beat Blues 2-1 in Game 1 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'DALLAS (AP) — Radek Faksa scored the tiebreaking goal on a rebound with 4:44 to play and had an assist on the other Dallas goal to help the Stars open the second round of the Western Conference playoffs with a 2-1 victiry over the St. Louis Blues on Friday night. […]Associated Press
- Saunders homers twice in Blue Jays' 6-1 win over Rays 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Michael Saunders hit two home runs and Aaron Sanchez pitched seven shutout innings for the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday night in a 6-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays. […]Associated Press
- Lakers hire Warriors assistant Luke Walton as head coach 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — Luke Walton is coming home to rebuild the Los Angeles Lakers. […]Associated Press
- Pacers force Game 7 against Raptors with 101-83 win 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Paul George scored 21 points, Myles Turner added 15 and the Indiana Pacers beat the Toronto Raptors 101-83 on Friday night to force a Game 7 of their series. […]Associated Press
- UN says N. Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated' 'April 30, 2016 2:55 am'
- Missing NC Mother, Daughter Hikers Found Safe in New Zealand 'April 30, 2016 6:25 am'Missing since Tuesday,Carolyn and Rachel Lloyd were found by a helicopter. […]
- Joel Ward Leads Sharks Past Predators 5-2 in Game 1 'April 30, 2016 6:25 am'Joel Ward scored the tiebreaking goal against his former team with 8:11 remaining in regulation to help the San Jose Sharks rally past the Nashville Predators 5-2 on Friday night in Game 1 of their second-round series […]
- Blazers Advance 4-2 With 106-103 Victory Over the Clippers 'April 30, 2016 6:23 am'Damian Lillard scored 28 points and the Portland Trail Blazers advanced to the Western Conference semifinals by holding off the resilient Los Angeles Clippers 106-103 on Friday night to claim the first-round playoff series 4-2 […]
- Oculus Rift Delays Flatten Virtual-Reality Fan Fervor 'April 30, 2016 6:20 am'The Oculus Rift, a headset that aimed to revolutionize virtual reality, has run headlong into practical reality […]
- Iran State Media: Moderate-Reformist Bloc Wins More Seats 'April 30, 2016 6:16 am'Iranian state TV says that the moderate-reformist bloc has secured more than 20 more seats in parliamentary runoff elections, bringing the bloc closer to a majority in the next legislature […]
- Missing NC Mother, Daughter Hikers Found Safe in New Zealand 'April 30, 2016 6:25 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Antisemitism Has Rocked Labour's Self-Belief 'April 29, 2016 8:49 pm'Gaby Hinsliff, The GuardianRereading the transcript of that 2005 exchange between Ken Livingstone and a hapless Evening Standard reporter today, what takes the breath away isn’t the rather tasteless suggestion from London’s then mayor that anyone working for a paper whose owners he disliked was probably “a German war criminal” in a previous life. It’s that w […]
- PC Mob Stops Forum Asking "Has Political Corrrectness Gone Too Far?" 'April 29, 2016 8:48 pm'[…]
- The Labour Party's Self-Multilation Is Stunning 'April 29, 2016 8:45 pm'[…]
- Donald Trump's Strange Worldview 'April 29, 2016 8:38 pm'[…]
- President Obama's Lame Economy Limps Along 'April 29, 2016 8:36 pm'[…]
- Antisemitism Has Rocked Labour's Self-Belief 'April 29, 2016 8:49 pm'
- Market Analyst: “Nothing Is Real… All Of This is Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working” 'April 30, 2016 2:43 am'Millions upon millions of people are going to die on a world-wide scale when the debt bubble bursts. And I’m saying when not if… […]Mac Slavo
- Former Senator Blasts Congress: “America Doesn’t Trust You Anymore… Not One Party, Both” 'April 29, 2016 6:00 pm'Coburn said “too much government” and “too intrusive a government” is to blame for median family incomes being the same size as in 1988. […]Contributing Author
- “DIY Antibiotics”: What To Grow to Protect Your Health In a Crisis 'April 29, 2016 4:30 pm'Whether or not you face a prolonged crisis or not, knowledge of these vital medicinal plants could improve your well being... or save the life of a loved one. […]Mac Slavo
- Anti-Trump Riots Go Primal: “Demonstrators Smash Up a Squad Car, Punch a Donald Supporter” 'April 29, 2016 12:05 pm'Those who see violence as an inevitable result of this tumultuous election cycle are being proven right. […]Mac Slavo
- Sheriffs Call for Defying Unconstitutional Gun Control: Feds “The Greatest Threat We Face” 'April 28, 2016 9:55 pm'Richard Mack, who successfully staved off federal encroachment at the Supreme Court level back in the 90s, described his CSPOA association as “the army to set our nation free.” […]Mac Slavo
- Market Analyst: “Nothing Is Real… All Of This is Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working” 'April 30, 2016 2:43 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)