help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Trump Sees the Jihadist Trojan Horse 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'Ever wonder why there are so many Muslims and Muslim countries in the world? […]
- A Sporting Event Where Only One Team Obeys the Rules 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'At present, the Democratic Party is the most successful example of a criminal enterprise that we have in this country. […]
- The Next Left: Demand the Impossible! 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'By demanding the impossible, you create a “revolutionary situation” in which the state/government can't deliver. Then, it's hoped, “the people” will rebel or revolt. […]
- Is Hillary Clinton Losing the 2016 Election? 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'Even if the mainstream media refuse to ask it, the question is palpable among the rest of us. […]
- A Teacher ‘Thanks’ the Indiana Fever 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'Kneeling for the anthem promotes rebellion, disrespect, resentment, and division. […]
- Trump Sees the Jihadist Trojan Horse 'September 25, 2016 5:00 am'
- The ‘Funny Clips,’ Presented By Chris Plante, at the MRC’s Gala and DisHonors Awards 'September 25, 2016 6:05 am'The Media Research’s Center’s 2016 Gala, featuring the “DisHonors Awards,” concluded Thursday night with Chris Plante presenting funny video clips, from comedy shows and the Internet, identified by Brent Baker and the MRC’s News Analysis Division. […]Brent Baker
- New York Times Top Editor Continues ‘Trump Lies’ Victory Tour, Ignores Hillary Lies 'September 24, 2016 11:46 pm'New York Times Executive Editor Dean Baquet is going on a victory tour among his liberal media colleagues, celebrating his paper “Calling Out Donald Trump’s Lies,” the title to Friday’s “Inside the Times” podcast hosted by Susan Lehman. After cueing up Trump’s claim that the Clinton campaign had started the “birther” myth, Baquet responded: “It was demonstra […]Clay Waters
- MRC’s Brent Bozell Decries Andrea Mitchell’s 'Love Fest' With Hillary Clinton 'September 24, 2016 9:54 pm'MRC President Brent Bozell appeared on Fox News, Saturday, to discuss the newly leaked e-mails of NBC and MSNBC journalist Andrea Mitchell decrying Donald Trump’s nomination as “awful.” Talking to Cost of Freedom host Neil Cavuto, Bozell sarcastically replied, “Be still my heart at the revelation.” […]Scott Whitlock
- Will Media Coverage of Terrorism and Riots Help Trump? 'September 24, 2016 8:30 pm'In the wake of the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King on April 4th, riots erupted around the country. In fact, there were riots in 110 American cities. This included, quite dramatically, a six-day siege in Washington, D.C. By the very next day - April 5th - the rioting in the nation’s capital was so bad that President Lyndon Johnson, the Democratic inc […]Scott Whitlock
- Atlantic Writer: Debate Moderators Must ‘Confront Trump in Ways They’ve Never Confronted a Candidate’ 'September 24, 2016 8:01 pm'In the presidential debate this coming Monday, Peter Beinart wants moderator Lester Holt to set a tone that the moderators of the subsequent debates would maintain. Each should “confront [Donald] Trump in ways they’ve never confronted a candidate before,” wrote Beinart earlier this week. “The more audaciously he lies, the more audaciously they must tell the […]Tom Johnson
- The ‘Funny Clips,’ Presented By Chris Plante, at the MRC’s Gala and DisHonors Awards 'September 25, 2016 6:05 am'
- Jordanian writer gunned down outside courthouse 'September 25, 2016 10:15 am'AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — A prominent Jordanian writer on Sunday was shot dead in front of the courthouse where he had been on trial for sharing a cartoon deemed offensive to Islam. […]Associated Press
- Bosnian Serbs vote in referendum banned by top court 'September 25, 2016 10:15 am'BANJA LUKA, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) — Bosnian Serbs are voting in a referendum banned by the country's constitutional court, risking Western sanctions against their autonomous region and criminal charges against their leaders. […]Associated Press
- Egypt moves to tighten borders after migrant ship tragedy 'September 25, 2016 10:00 am'CAIRO (AP) — Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has ordered the tightening of border security after more than 160 mainly Egyptian migrants died when their Europe-bound boat sank in the Mediterranean. […]Associated Press
- Charlotte police free partial shooting video, doubts remain 'September 25, 2016 10:00 am'CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Newly released police video of a black man's fatal shooting, sought by protesters for days, isn't settling questions about whether the man threatened police with a gun before he was felled by a black officer. […]Associated Press
- Kenenisa Bekele wins Berlin Marathon, misses world mark 'September 25, 2016 9:45 am'BERLIN (AP) — Kenenisa Bekele of Ethiopia pulled away late in the race to win the Berlin Marathon just outside the world record time on Sunday. […]Associated Press
- Jordanian writer gunned down outside courthouse 'September 25, 2016 10:15 am'
- Still No Will, but Work to Settle Prince Estate Forges Ahead 'September 25, 2016 5:35 pm'Work to settle the estate of the late rock superstar Prince is moving forward, though a closed hearing is expected in the coming week to resolve a dispute between the likely heirs and the trust company that's managing the estate […]
- Marlins at Tearful Press Event Speak of Jose Fernandez' 'Joy' in Playing Baseball 'September 25, 2016 5:09 pm'Fernandez died in a boating accident. […]
- Trump Campaign in Change of Tone Calls Debate Moderator ‘Brilliant’ 'September 25, 2016 4:29 pm'Trump had said moderator would be under pressure to be tough on GOP candidate. […]
- Baltimore Police: 3 Gunmen Shoot, Wound 8 in Attack 'September 25, 2016 4:27 pm'Shooting occurred in an eastern district of the city, police say. […]
- Mook on Debate: Clinton Shouldn’t Have to Spend Debate Correcting Trump's 'Lies' 'September 25, 2016 4:27 pm'Mook on Debate Fact-Checking: "Unfair" to Ask Clinton to "Play Traffic Cop" […]
- Still No Will, but Work to Settle Prince Estate Forges Ahead 'September 25, 2016 5:35 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- Presidential Debate Will Be an Event Like Nothing Else 'September 25, 2016 2:06 pm'Carl Cannon, OC RegisterAlthough his pal Frank Sinatra got him to play the second Reagan inauguration, famed insult comedian Don Rickles never did politics. At 90 years of age, Rickles is still going strong, still needling audiences—and still won’t take out after politicians. In 2016, Don Rickles may be the only New Yorker who feels that way, on or off the s […]
- Hillary Clinton for President 'September 25, 2016 12:56 pm'[…]
- Living in a Low-Rate World 'September 25, 2016 12:56 pm'[…]
- Confusing the Problem With the Solution in Charlotte 'September 25, 2016 12:56 pm'[…]
- Fresh Proof the FBI's Hillary Clinton Email Probe Was a Joke 'September 25, 2016 12:56 pm'[…]
- Presidential Debate Will Be an Event Like Nothing Else 'September 25, 2016 2:06 pm'
- Insider Warren Buffet Knows A Massive Crash Is Coming: “Has $70 Billion On The Sidelines… Clearly Anticipating The Biggest Buying Opportunity Of His Life” 'September 26, 2016 12:01 am'Buffet has joined other billionaires in recent months to sit on the sidelines and wait for the crash that everyone knows is coming. […]Mac Slavo
- Are You Designated As A “Super Gun Owner” And Will You Soon Be Targeted For Disarmament? 'September 25, 2016 6:53 pm'Some 3% of Americans own half of all the guns in the United States. […]Mac Slavo
- Predictive Programming: New “Designated Survivor” Series Foreshadows Continuity Of Government Emergency 'September 24, 2016 6:27 pm'This is a precaution that is taken in the event of some kind of attack or catastrophic event that manages to zap the President and his line of succession. […]Contributing Author
- There Will Be Hell To Pay: “The Final Condition For A Market Crash Is Falling Into Place” 'September 24, 2016 5:04 pm'We've finally reached the beginning of the end... The daisy chain of bubbles in stocks, real estate and the mother of them all -- the bond market -- will pop, adding additional losses to the growing bloodbath. […]Contributing Author
- WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’ 'September 23, 2016 10:15 pm'Was Hillary nearly killed in a plane crash during a doomed secret meeting with Iran? Capt Les Horn, USN (Ret) noted that "The report appears to be credible." […]Mac Slavo
- Insider Warren Buffet Knows A Massive Crash Is Coming: “Has $70 Billion On The Sidelines… Clearly Anticipating The Biggest Buying Opportunity Of His Life” 'September 26, 2016 12:01 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)