help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Walter Palmer, DDS: The Left's Perfect Villain 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'Perfect, and so very useful. […]
- A Paradigm Change: Re-directing public concern from Global Warming to Global Cooling 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'There is little doubt that a near-term cooling is among the major calamities facing the population on our planet; concern about global warming is entirely misplaced. A Little Ice Age may arrive within decades […]
- Experts Weigh In on the Iran Deal 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'American Thinker interviewed national security experts regarding their opinion on the nuclear piece of the agreement. […]
- Exposed: America's Enemies Within 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'No longer are we simply engaged in a battle of ideas -- Republican vs. Democrat, liberal vs. conservative. America's choice of governing has become far more daunting -- light vs. darkness, good vs. evil. […]
- What the Abortion Industry Can Teach Corporate America 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'Planned Parenthood and its ilk have the sort of business acumen any corporation with no conscience whatsoever must envy. […]
- Walter Palmer, DDS: The Left's Perfect Villain 'July 31, 2015 5:00 am'
- On CNN, Pataki Slams Planned Parenthood's 'Callous Disregard for Humanity' 'July 31, 2015 9:38 pm'Appearing as a guest on Friday's New Day on CNN, GOP presidential candidate George Pataki -- who is known for generally supporting the legality of abortion -- charged that Planned Parenthood has shown a "callous disregard for humanity and people's sensibilities," as he responded to the undercover videos showing employees discussing the sa […]Brad Wilmouth
- Clinton Campaign Blasts NY Times for Slowness In Fixing 'Egregious' Errors 'July 31, 2015 8:55 pm'An official with the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign sent a lengthy missive to Dean Baquet, executive editor of the New York Times, indicating “grave concern” over a controversial report the newspaper carried regarding the former secretary of state's private email account. That's pretty audacious when Mrs. Clinton destroyed her own e-mail ser […]Randy Hall
- Lawrence O'Donnell Slams Ronald Reagan: 'The Donald Trump of His Time' 'July 31, 2015 8:41 pm'Liberal MSNBC anchor Lawrence O'Donnell on Thursday night slammed Ronald Reagan, sneering that he was the "Donald Trump of his time." O'Donnell asserted that, just like Trump and Sarah Palin, Reagan was a liar on subjects like Medicare. Comparing Reagan to Trump, O'Donnell insulted, "One of the loudest opponents of Medicare was […]Scott Whitlock
- MSNBC Pundit: Planned Parenthood Fight In Congress 'Child's Play' Compared to Debt-Ceiling Debate 'July 31, 2015 8:17 pm'Pro-tip: When you're defending Planned Parenthood on national TV and denouncing congressional Republicans working to remove federal funding of the abortion industry's top national provider, it's probably wise NOT to dismiss the policy matter as "child's play." […]Ken Shepherd
- NYT Cherry-Picks Stats, Claims Places With Stricter Gun Control Have Fewer Gun-Related Deaths 'July 31, 2015 8:03 pm'It’s another day and that means another day for the media to make false claims about guns while mocking 2nd Amendment advocates as “crazies” and “fanatics.” In today’s New York Times Opinion section, author and contributor Timothy Egan argues that gun-related mass shootings is on the rise and it’s due to lax laws on obtaining them. He manages to weave in sla […]Kristine Marsh
- On CNN, Pataki Slams Planned Parenthood's 'Callous Disregard for Humanity' 'July 31, 2015 9:38 pm'
- Clinton's doctor says 2016 candidate in 'excellent' health 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Rodham Clinton's physician said Friday that the Democratic presidential candidate is in "excellent physical condition" and has completely recovered from the effects of a concussion she suffered in 2012, pronouncing her "fit to serve as president of the United States." […]Associated Press
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'OGUNQUIT, Maine (AP) — Officials at a Maine playhouse say Valerie Harper is resting with her family after falling ill before a performance. […]Associated Press
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dies in Nashville 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Lynn Anderson, whose strong, husky voice carried her to the top of the charts with "(I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden," has died. She was 67. […]Associated Press
- Alleged leader of Israeli organized crime ring gets 32 years 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'LOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles man who prosecutors say was a leader of an Israeli organized crime ring that moved drugs and money across the globe was sentenced Friday to 32 years in prison. […]Associated Press
- Defendant in FIFA case appears in US court 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — An Argentinian sports marketing executive pleaded not guilty in a U.S. court Friday in the massive racketeering and bribery case that has scandalized international soccer. […]Associated Press
- Clinton's doctor says 2016 candidate in 'excellent' health 'July 31, 2015 9:25 pm'
- Verizon Strike Possible as Contract Deadline Looms 'July 31, 2015 9:57 pm'Verizon workers ready for possible strike in dispute over new contract […]
- Fired Mexican Soccer Coach Probed for Political Tweets 'July 31, 2015 9:55 pm'Fired Mexican soccer coach under investigation for political tweets […]
- Dozens of Clinton Emails Censored for Security Reasons 'July 31, 2015 9:54 pm'Many Hillary Clinton emails, sent over unsecure channels, now deemed too sensitive to release […]
- Clinton Releases Tax, Health Records on Busy Friday 'July 31, 2015 9:54 pm'Clinton releases tax, health records on busy Friday _ physically 'fit to serve as president' […]
- New York Officials: Legionnaires' Outbreak Claims 3rd Life 'July 31, 2015 9:53 pm'New York officials say 3rd person dead, 11 more cases identified after Legionnaires' outbreak […]
- Verizon Strike Possible as Contract Deadline Looms 'July 31, 2015 9:57 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Paul Winning on Issues, But Losing Election? 'July 31, 2015 9:35 pm'Kelefa Sanneh, New YorkerThe Republican Convention is fifty-one weeks away, but, earlier this week, Politico published its first post-mortem of the campaign season. The subject was Senator Rand Paul, who last fall was hailed by Time as ÂThe Most Interesting Man in Politics,Â but now seems, in the estimation of Politico, to be the most interesting man whoÂ […]
- "Death to America!" and the Iran Deal 'July 31, 2015 9:18 pm'Robin Wright, The New YorkerThe fate of the Iran nuclear deal may be determined less by details in a weighty document, drawn up by the world’s six major powers, than by a three-word incantation that still persists thirty-six years after Iran’s revolution. “Death to America!” hangs heavy, and maybe decisively, over the debate in Washington.“Is it the policy o […]
- Why Is Obama Going After the Kurds? 'July 31, 2015 6:58 pm'Caroline Glick, Jerusalem PostWhile Israel and much of official Washington remain focused on the deal President Barack Obama just cut with the ayatollahs that gives them $150 billion and a guaranteed nuclear arsenal within a decade, Obama has already moved on – to Syria. […]
- The Astonishing Weakness of Hillary Clinton 'July 31, 2015 6:50 pm'Michael Dougherty, WeekHillary Clinton is as unpopular as she ever has been. Her favorability ratings have fallen to just 40 percent. Her campaign is already heading south, even though she has serious advantages over everyone else in the campaign, both Democratic and Republican. […]
- Letter to the NYT's Dean Baquet 'July 31, 2015 6:47 pm'Jennifer Palmieri, HillaryClinton.comDear Mr. Baquet: I am writing to officially register our campaign’s grave concern with the Times' publication of an inaccurate report related to Hillary Clinton and her email use.I appreciate the fact that both you and the Public Editor have sought to publicly explain how this error could have been made. […]
- Paul Winning on Issues, But Losing Election? 'July 31, 2015 9:35 pm'
- Are We Being Forced Into a “Second American Civil War”… If So, Who Will Win? 'July 31, 2015 7:09 pm'Unfortunately, it can happen here. But will it? […]Mac Slavo
- Video Proof: Feds Post Letters Identifying Preppers As Potential Terrorists: “Individuals or groups making bulk purchases…” 'July 31, 2015 5:56 pm'The very government telling people to spy on their fellow countrymen has itself been engaging in these same activities... […]Mac Slavo
- ‘Terror’ Watchlists Erasing American Rights: Feds to “Revoke Passports Without Charge or Trial” 'July 30, 2015 10:30 pm'If this Congressman was trying to defend"freedom" by creating a watchlist to strip away travel rights without due process, he has missed the point. […]Mac Slavo
- Ron Paul: “All Wars Paid For Through Debasing the Currency” 'July 30, 2015 8:35 pm'The dollar is revealed to be a paper thin instrument of warfare, a twisted illusion, a weapon in a covert economic war that threatens our very livelihood. […]Mac Slavo
- Stunning Conspiracy Report: “Hackers Claim John McCain Knew ISIS Execution Videos Were Staged” 'July 30, 2015 4:24 am'A Ukrainian group of hackers, claims to have hacked John McCain’s laptop while he was in the Ukraine... what they have released from his June visit appears to be a fully staged production of an ISIS execution video... […]Contributing Author
- Are We Being Forced Into a “Second American Civil War”… If So, Who Will Win? 'July 31, 2015 7:09 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)