help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Mad Scientists in the Laboratory of Culture 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'There must be some root reason giants like the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and the network news shows are consistently liberal. […]
- President Obama and 'Naked, Blind Anti-Semitism' 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'Those who attack and demonize Israel for its imperfections in the face of the atrocities committed by its Arab neighbors are not just hypocrites. […]
- Obama's Communist Mentor Wins Big in Greece 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'The election victory of the Greek communists would have delighted Obama mentor Frank Marshall Davis. […]
- Liberals' Israel Crisis 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'Liberals raging against Benjamin Netanyahu's "insult" need to think about how Obama's own insults will look in the annals of history. […]
- The U.S. as 'Pindostan' 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'That's what Vladimir Putin and the Russians are calling us. And it's not a compliment. […]
- Mad Scientists in the Laboratory of Culture 'January 30, 2015 6:00 am'
- Networks Fail to Cover News Taliban Detainee Swapped for Bergdahl Is Trying to Rejoin Group 'January 30, 2015 5:57 am'On Thursday night, the major broadcast networks declined to cover reports that one of the five Taliban detainees swapped for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in May 2014 has been seeking to rejoin the terrorism ranks by contacting Taliban members back in Afghanistan. The news, which was broken by CNN Thursday afternoon, came following reports on Wednesday from Fox Ne […]Curtis Houck
- Hank 'Fart Facts' Green Defends His Service As YouTube 'Pawn' of Obama 'January 30, 2015 3:49 am'Remember the good ole days when people got famous for nothing but a sex tape? Well, now there are people who have become famous for eating Froot Loops while soaking in a bathtub of milk, or for creating a video called “14 Fart Facts For My Flatulent Friends.” These were exactly the kind of people the White House Administration sought in a recent interview wi […]Melissa Mullins
- Lefty Writer: Scott Walker Suffers From a ‘Lack [of] Imagination’ and ‘Hammer-Headed Obstinacy’ 'January 30, 2015 3:10 am'Ed Kilgore comments that Walker may have an “especially seductive” appeal to the Republican base given that “he won over and over again in Wisconsin without compromising with conservatism’s enemies. Indeed, he behaved almost like a liberal caricature of a conservative villain…Walker tells [right-wingers that] they…can win by confrontation, not compromise or […]Tom Johnson
- Bozell: NBC Must Apologize for Mohyeldin's Slam of the Late Chris Kyle 'January 30, 2015 2:56 am'Media Research Center president Brent Bozell called on NBC to formally apologize for the outrageous "killing spree" statement that network correspondent Ayman Mohyeldin made on the January 29 edition of Morning Joe. Of course, Mohyeldin's nasty anti-American comments should come as no surprise, Bozell reminded host Megyn Kelly, noting how the […]NB Staff
- English and Spanish-Language Networks Combine to Ignore Senate Voting to Approve Keystone Pipeline 'January 30, 2015 2:29 am'The U.S. Senate took the step Thursday of approving the Keystone XL oil pipeline in a bipartisan fashion by a margin of 62-to-36, with nine Democrats joining 53 Republicans to pass it for the first time after failing to do so under the previous Congress. When the major English and Spanish language networks aired their Thursday evening newscasts, however, th […]Curtis Houck
- Networks Fail to Cover News Taliban Detainee Swapped for Bergdahl Is Trying to Rejoin Group 'January 30, 2015 5:57 am'
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight turns self in in LA hit-and-run probe 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'read more […]superadm
- Russia cuts key rate to help economy, leaving ruble to drop 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'MOSCOW (AP) — A top Russian official has accusing a leading rating agency of trying to turn tycoons against the Kremlin. Standard & Poor's earlier this week downgraded Russia's credit rating to a non-investment grade, for the first time in more than a decade.read more […]superadm
- Bomb blast in southern Pakistan kills 20 at Shiite mosque 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'KARACHI, Pakistan (AP) — A Pakistani medical official has raised the death toll from a bombing at a Shiite mosque in country's south to 20 killed. The explosion went off during midday prayers Friday in Shikarpur, is in Sindh province, roughly 500 kilometers (310 miles) north of the port city of Karachiread more […]superadm
- Senior Kurdish military commander killed in Iraq 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'By SAMEER N. YACOUB BAGHDAD (AP) — Officials say a senior Kurdish military commander and eight Kurdish fighters have been killed in clashes with Islamic State militants in northern Iraq. Brig. Khatab Omar says Brig. Gen. Shirko Fatih was killed as he was leading Kurdish peshmerga troops in a battle against IS extremists early on Friday outside the city of Ki […]superadm
- Israeli conductor collapses at Swiss concert, dies 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'BERLIN (AP) — Organizers of a Swiss music festival say Israeli conductor Israel Yinon collapsed during a performance and died. Yinon was conducting a piece by Richard Strauss on Thursday night when he collapsed, said Marc Reinhardt, a spokesman for the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, whose students were performing.read more […]superadm
- Rap Mogul Suge Knight turns self in in LA hit-and-run probe 'January 30, 2015 11:36 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Inconvenient Truths in Afghanistan 'January 29, 2015 2:29 pm'[…]
- Liberal Policies Not Aiding Middle Class 'January 29, 2015 2:27 pm'[…]
- Way to Go, Loretta 'January 29, 2015 2:22 pm'[…]
- Islamic Militants Spread Plague of Violence 'January 29, 2015 2:21 pm'[…]
- Political Correctness Isn't About Free Speech 'January 29, 2015 2:04 pm'Jessica Valenti, GuardianWhen a writer like New York Magazine’s Jonathan Chait feels it necessary to whine in print about his and other (mostly well-remunerated) writers’ inability to write offensive tripe without consequence, I think: Boo-fucking-hoo. Get a real problem.A man in the UK tried to kill three women because he was a virgin and thought of them “a […]
- Inconvenient Truths in Afghanistan 'January 29, 2015 2:29 pm'
- Why The Elite Are Buying Secret Hideaways: “A Lot of Wealthy and Powerful People Are Quite Afraid Right Now” 'January 30, 2015 2:36 am'Wealth inequality, social alienation & political grievances threaten to spark domestic turmoil... […]Contributing Author
- Telecom Outrage: Obamaphone Program Plagued With Fraud: Over 13 Million Free Cell Phones Given Away In 2014 'January 29, 2015 6:27 pm'Companies and recipients are circumventing strict government rules to ensure that only the truly needy get the free phones. […]Mac Slavo
- Measles Police State: “Parents who do not vaccinate their children should go to jail” 'January 29, 2015 7:30 am'Scaremongers are now proclaiming that "anti-vaccine parents are turning their children into little walking time bombs" and should be charged with child endangerment. […]Mac Slavo
- Oil Collapse: “This Could Cause The Most Destructive Economic Situation Since the Great Depression” 'January 29, 2015 12:15 am'This time there will be nothing left to catch the falling knife before it hits the American economy right in the heart. Not the FED nor the U.S. government can stop what's coming. […]Mac Slavo
- Nationwide Ban On Personal Body Armor Proposed In Congress: “10 Years Imprisonment” For Possession 'January 28, 2015 5:43 pm'The motivation must be either symbolic, or part of a greater plan to disarm and neuter the rights of the American citizenry. […]Mac Slavo
- Why The Elite Are Buying Secret Hideaways: “A Lot of Wealthy and Powerful People Are Quite Afraid Right Now” 'January 30, 2015 2:36 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)