help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Some 'General Advice' for President Obama 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'Featuring Patton, MacArthur, Sherman, and several others who weren't afraid to fight. […]
- Giving Hypocrisy a Bad Name 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'Present day academics in American universities seem ignorant of, or dismiss as irrelevant, the existing menace to world civilization by Islamist terrorists. […]
- President Obama Sees Syrian Refugees as Illegal Immigrants 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'Obama's treatment of Syrian refugees is identical to the way he treats criminal illegal immigrants. […]
- No News is Bad News in the Bergdahl Case 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'The military’s mission requires that criminal cases be handled honestly but swiftly, lest good order and discipline disappear. […]
- Policing Culture at the University of Washington 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'Make no mistake about it, the collective policing of culture has already begun and it’s coming to a campus near you. […]
- Some 'General Advice' for President Obama 'November 24, 2015 6:00 am'
- FOX’s ‘Grandfathered’ Serves Up White Guilt For Thanksgiving Dinner 'November 25, 2015 4:58 am'Unable to resist a dig at traditional American history, FOX’s Grandfathered quickly tosses in a line describing Thanksgiving, the quintessential American holiday, as an unethical celebration. Thanks, Howard Zinn! […]Matt Philbin
- Suspended CNN Reporter Appears to Have Coordinated Tweets with State Department in 2013 'November 25, 2015 4:38 am'Thanks to some fabulous work by American Commitment’s Phil Kerpen digging through on Tuesday e-mails from Clinton State Department staffer Philippe Reines, he found that suspended CNN global affairs correspondent Elise Labott had communicated with Reines on multiple occasions to the point of taking marching orders over what she tweeted. […]Curtis Houck
- Percentage of Late-Nov. Media Mentions of 'Christmas Shopping Season' at a 10-Year Low 'November 25, 2015 4:31 am'As we head into the Christmas shopping season, yours truly regrets to inform readers that the relative frequency of late-November media mentions of the "Christmas shopping season" is at the lowest level in all of the years I have been tracking it — probably meaning that it's at an all-time low, period. This is Year 11 of an effort which began […]Tom Blumer
- Bozell & Graham Column: The New York Times Book Review Cheaters 'November 25, 2015 3:56 am'The Bible is the best-selling book of all time, but The New York Times would have to consign it to the ghetto for “Advice, How-To, and Miscellaneous” books. That’s what the Gray Lady has done to David Limbaugh and his new book, The Emmaus Code: Finding Jesus in the Old Testament. Paul Bedard at the Washington Examiner revealed that on the newspaper’s Novembe […]Tim Graham
- Megyn Kelly, Richard Fowler Explode over BLM Activist Staring Down Chicago Police Officer 'November 25, 2015 3:34 am'The latest verbal battle between Megyn Kelly and liberal Fox News contributor Richard Fowler took place during Tuesday’s Kelly File over a Black Lives Matter activist getting right up to the face of a Chicago police officer as live coverage unfolded of protests in Chicago related to the shooting death of LaQuan McDonald. […]Curtis Houck
- FOX’s ‘Grandfathered’ Serves Up White Guilt For Thanksgiving Dinner 'November 25, 2015 4:58 am'
- Boston Marathon bombing survivors brace for movies on attack 'November 25, 2015 6:15 am'BOSTON (AP) — Less than three years after bombs killed three people and wounded more than 260 others at the Boston Marathon, two movies, a play and an HBO documentary are in the works, causing decidedly mixed feelings among some of those most touched by the tragedy. […]Associated Press
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving 'November 25, 2015 6:15 am'Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be: […]Associated Press
- Latest: Emanuel, ministers to discuss police shooting video 'November 25, 2015 6:05 am'CHICAGO (AP) — The latest on the upcoming release of a video that is said to show a white Chicago police officer shooting a black teenager 16 times last year (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Militant attacks abroad a diplomatic quandary for China's Xi 'November 25, 2015 6:05 am'BEIJING (AP) — The murders of Chinese citizens by Islamic militants in Syria and Mali place President Xi Jinping in a quandary: How can Beijing respond effectively without betraying its strict stance against intervention? […]Associated Press
- Labissiere scores 16 as top-ranked Kentucky beats BU 82-62 'November 25, 2015 6:05 am'LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Skal Labissiere scored 16 points to lead top-ranked Kentucky to an 82-62 win over Boston University on Tuesday night. […]Associated Press
- Boston Marathon bombing survivors brace for movies on attack 'November 25, 2015 6:15 am'
- Jury Heads Into Holiday Without Verdict in Ex-Coal CEO Trial 'November 24, 2015 10:33 pm'Jurors head into holiday break without reaching verdict in ex-coal CEO Blankenship trial […]
- Trial for Church Shooting Suspect Friend Moved to Charleston 'November 24, 2015 10:33 pm'Judge moves trial for friend of deadly Charleston church shooting suspect […]
- France Has Big Night at International Emmys, With 3 Wins 'November 24, 2015 10:32 pm'France has big night at International Emmys with 3 wins; 'Downton Abbey creator honored […]
- US Traffic Deaths Rise Sharply After Small Decline in 2014 'November 24, 2015 10:31 pm'US traffic deaths fall slightly in 2014 but estimates show sharp increase in 1st half of 2015 […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 5:31 P.m. EST 'November 24, 2015 10:31 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 5:31 p.m. EST […]
- Jury Heads Into Holiday Without Verdict in Ex-Coal CEO Trial 'November 24, 2015 10:33 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Hillary's 'Support' of Sexual Assault Victims Is Pure Hypocrisy 'November 24, 2015 8:41 pm'[…]
- Louisiana Gets Its 1st Dem Gov in More Than a Decade 'November 24, 2015 8:38 pm'[…]
- Donald Trump's Secret Weapon 'November 24, 2015 8:35 pm'[…]
- Mr. Trump's Applause Lies 'November 24, 2015 8:32 pm'[…]
- Radical Parents, Despotic Children 'November 24, 2015 3:46 pm'Bret Stephens, Wall Street Journal“Liberal Parents, Radical Children,” was the title of a 1975 book by Midge Decter, which tried to make sense of how a generation of munificent parents raised that self-obsessed, politically spastic generation known as the Baby Boomers. The book was a case study in the tragedy of good intentions.“We proclaimed you sound when […]
- Hillary's 'Support' of Sexual Assault Victims Is Pure Hypocrisy 'November 24, 2015 8:41 pm'
- RAW VIDEOS: Rebels Shoot Russian Pilots As They Parachute; Chant “Allahu Akbar” Over Dead Bodies 'November 24, 2015 6:12 pm'Putin is *****ed off, but there's really nothing he can do about it. […]Mac Slavo
- Federal Reserve About To Do “Tremendous Amount of Damage” To U.S. Dollar 'November 23, 2015 9:00 pm'Even though the wonks at the Fed supposedly know the damage a strong dollar is already doing to the global economy, they seem poised to make things even worse. […]Contributing Author
- Sprott Unleashed: “Everything is a Lie… They’ve Got To Pretend There Is An Economic Recovery Happening” 'November 22, 2015 7:34 pm'I ask why do they have to lie about everything? Well, you know why they have to lie about everything... Because we don’t have an economic recovery happening, and they’ve got to pretend there is one. […]Mac Slavo
- Astronaut Scott Kelly Posts UFO Pic From Space Station: “Large Object With Two Lights On Each End” 'November 21, 2015 7:49 pm'A cigar shaped glowing UFO with a metallic body in it.. about 25 meters long and 150-200 meters away. […]Mac Slavo
- Oil May Plunge to $20, Signalling Economic Disaster: “The Numbers Are Dreadful And Unprecedented” 'November 20, 2015 9:45 pm'Dramatic overproduction of oil has become a major tool of geopolitical conflict and a harbinger of impending economic doom. […]Mac Slavo
- RAW VIDEOS: Rebels Shoot Russian Pilots As They Parachute; Chant “Allahu Akbar” Over Dead Bodies 'November 24, 2015 6:12 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)