help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Turkey's Wars 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'Turkey's multinational aggression against Kurds – the United States' passivity in the face of same – spells disaster for the Middle East if something isn't done about it. […]
- Why Should Trump Accept the Election Results? 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'There is no reason for Donald Trump or any other citizen to "accept" a result in November that puts Obama's corrupt and criminal successor in power. […]
- Is Iran Ratcheting Up Influence-Peddling in American Universities? 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'The American academy, already flirting with Saudi Wahhabi radicals and the Muslim Brotherhood, now faces the challenge of an Iranian radical presence. […]
- Five Things We Must Do to Preserve Our Nation 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'Our legislators know the inevitable trajectory of rampant spending and choose to continue to demand more money and power. As we endure their disingenuous rhetoric, they rob us of a stable future. […]
- Why Hispanics Shouldn’t Vote for Hillary 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'At some point, Hispanics may start thinking about what’s best for their families, not just what’s best for Democrats running for election. […]
- Turkey's Wars 'October 22, 2016 5:00 am'
- Why Michael Moore’s Anti-Trump Film Will Fail 'October 22, 2016 5:30 pm'The far-left filmmaker ripped into corporations, gun rights and President George W. Bush before most Hollywood voices rose up on those issues. He was loud and unabashedly so. Even if you disagreed with him, you knew he had his finger on the pulse of liberal America. Now, Moore is rushing out a new film attacking Donald Trump. Could Moore be any later to the […]Scott Whitlock
- 'The Exorcist' Demonizes Priest through Affair with Married Woman 'October 22, 2016 4:47 am'Fox's show The Exorcist is much like its film predecessor in taking delight in how outrageously shocking it can go. Unfortunately, the exploits in an R-rated movie are apparently now suitable for a primetime television series. In this case, they spread out the story of a possessed girl over a full season with more conflicts from the priests and more gru […]Matt Philbin
- Jorge Ramos and Chelsea Handler Pledge to Leave U.S. if Trump Wins 'October 22, 2016 3:58 am'During the episode “I’m Here to Volunteer” of Netflix’s Chelsea, a solid reason to vote for Hillary Clinton’s opponent became apparent – Chelsea Handler contemplates moving to Canada if Donald Trump becomes America’s 45th president. […]Matt Philbin
- NPR Flunks Trump Catholic Dinner Routine As a 'Three-Alarm Fire' 'October 22, 2016 3:20 am'Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were harsher than the usual joking pols at Thursday night’s Al Smith Dinner in New York. Many media outlets accurately reported both threw hard jabs. But NPR tilted to Hillary with the opinionated headline: “At Al Smith Dinner, Donald Trump Turns Friendly Roast Into 3-Alarm Fire.” NPR pop-culture reporter Sam Sanders a […]Tim Graham
- Watch a Painful BBC Interview Fail to Have Lady Gaga Opine on U.S. Election 'October 21, 2016 11:05 pm'Gee, maybe at times entertainers prefer to talk about entertainment rather than politics. It seems that a BBC interviewer could have learned that lesson in a rather embarrassing way when he interviewed Lady Gaga and proceeded to ask her about the U.S. presidential race. As you can see below, Lady Gaga was rather reluctant to provide answers as the interviewe […]P.J. Gladnick
- Why Michael Moore’s Anti-Trump Film Will Fail 'October 22, 2016 5:30 pm'
- Simone Schaller, Olympic hurdler in '32 and '36, dies at 104 'October 22, 2016 6:15 pm'ARCADIA, Calif. (AP) — Simone Schaller, an American hurdler who competed at the 1932 and 1936 Summer Games and was believed to be the oldest living Olympian, has died. She was 104. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: 250 treated for exposure to sulfur plant smoke 'October 22, 2016 6:15 pm'BAGHDAD (AP) — The Latest on developments in Iraq where Iraqi forces and their allies launched a major offensive this week to retake Mosul, the country's second-largest city from the Islamic State group (all times local): […]Associated Press
- Robbie Gould joins Giants in London, replaces Josh Brown 'October 22, 2016 6:00 pm'LONDON (AP) — Robbie Gould has become the second placekicker to join the New York Giants on short notice, with Josh Brown again ineligible to play after admitting to abusing his wife. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Trump tours Gettysburg 'October 22, 2016 6:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the presidential campaign (all times EDT): […]Associated Press
- WHY IT MATTERS: America and the World 'October 22, 2016 6:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — THE ISSUE: How should America use its influence in a world where being a superpower doesn't get you what it once did? As instability and human tragedy in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria have shown, the U.S. alone cannot impose solutions or force the surrender of adversaries like the Islamic State group, which cannot be deterred by t […]Associated Press
- Simone Schaller, Olympic hurdler in '32 and '36, dies at 104 'October 22, 2016 6:15 pm'
- Early Voting Shows Positive Signs for Clinton in Florida, Trump in Midwest 'October 22, 2016 11:46 pm'Democrats appear to be underperforming in Iowa, expert says. […]
- AT&T Is Reportedly in Talks to Buy Time Warner for $80B 'October 22, 2016 11:33 pm'Massive deal would shake up the media landscape […]
- GOP Senate Ad Acknowledges Clinton Likely to Win 'October 22, 2016 10:32 pm'GOP Senate Ad Acknowledges Clinton Likely to Win […]
- Trump Vows to Sue Sexual Assault Accusers, Lays Out Plan for First 100 Days in Office 'October 22, 2016 10:09 pm'Donald Trump was speaking to a crowd in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. […]
- For Clinton, Struggle to Change Public Perception Persists 'October 22, 2016 9:51 pm'Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede […]
- Early Voting Shows Positive Signs for Clinton in Florida, Trump in Midwest 'October 22, 2016 11:46 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- The Rich Vote Republican? Maybe Not This Election 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'Robert Frank, New York Times […]
- Trump's Dangerous Nonsense 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'Laurence Tribe, CNNTrump deliberately misrepresents the reason for Bush v. Gore when he likens it to Trump's threat to dispute 2016 election outcome and plunge country into chaos. […]
- Clinton's WikiLeaks Strategy: Doubt, Delay, Distract 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'Anita Kumar, McClatchyHow did Hillary Clinton emerge from the unprecedented WikiLeaks hack of John Podesta's emails largely unscathed? It's one part strategy, one part email fatigue by Americans who have already seen tens of thousands of Clinton's emails and a lot of luck. […]
- Trump Unveils 100 Day 'Contract with the American Voter' 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'David Martosko, Daily Mail […]
- The Unhinged Establishment Reaction to Trump 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'Rush Limbaugh, Rush Limbaugh Show […]
- The Rich Vote Republican? Maybe Not This Election 'October 23, 2016 2:13 am'
- “She Must Be A Psycopath” – 5 Big Fat Lies Hillary Told at the Final Presidential Debate 'October 22, 2016 8:35 pm'If she lies this much in just one 90-minute discussion, can you imagine how many lies the American people will be subjected to in four years under Madam Hillary's rule? […]Mac Slavo
- WW3 Has Begun, And It Is Digital: “New World Hackers” Claim Cyber Attack That Took Down Major Sites 'October 22, 2016 12:11 am'Get ready – it seems that this will be an October Surprise to remember. […]Mac Slavo
- And Now… Wikileaks Presents First of Obama’s Secret Emails: “Could There Be Corruption?” 'October 21, 2016 4:42 pm'Here comes Wikileaks with what it claims is the first batch of emails obtained from a secret address used by president Barack Obama. […]Contributing Author
- Hillary Released “Extremely Sensitive And Thus Highly Classified” Material On National Television: “Should Result In Her Immediate Arrest” 'October 21, 2016 1:20 pm'She just gave away, on national television, exactly what an adversary must achieve in order to kill us all... What's far worse is that given her former position we know what she revealed was not a guess. […]Contributing Author
- Unrest and Martial Law? Leaked Military Drill Anticipates “No Rule of Law” After Election Results 'October 21, 2016 12:23 pm'This leaked military drill suggests preparations for martial law during potential post-election unrest. Is Trump vs. Hillary enough of a trigger point? […]Mac Slavo
- “She Must Be A Psycopath” – 5 Big Fat Lies Hillary Told at the Final Presidential Debate 'October 22, 2016 8:35 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)