help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- John Boehner Vindicated on Foreign Policy? 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'Put the Speaker's domestic actions aside for a moment, and you'll find a thrilling, rousing and prescient speech on neo-Soviet Russia. […]
- Eleven Commandments and the Color 9 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'Ten commandments are not enough for Elizabeth Warren. […]
- Halbig's Critics Miss the Mark 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'No matter what one thinks of the Halbig decision, the critics’ overheated rhetoric is inappropriate and unjustifiable. […]
- Glenn Beck's Kinder, Gentler Exploitation of the Border Crisis 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'This nation’s charitable impulses have already been exploited to the limit, and the ultimate effect of Beck’s actions will be to encourage the growth of a multicultural secular welfare state. […]
- The Case for an Independent Kurdistan 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'If there ever was a time for the U.S. to recognize an officially independent Kurdistan, it is now. […]
- John Boehner Vindicated on Foreign Policy? 'July 28, 2014 5:00 am'
- 'Hardball' Host Matthews Ignores Leaked Michelle Nunn Campaign Strategy Memo 'July 29, 2014 1:50 am'This morning the National Review's Eliana Johnson published jaw-dropping scoop about a Democratic strategy memo for Georgia U.S. Senate candidate Michelle Nunn, daughter of the former Peach State Democrat Sam Nunn. Among other juicy tidbits, Johnson relayed how "The campaign’s finance plan draws attention to the 'tremendous financial opportun […]Ken Shepherd
- Obamacare Documents Contradict Ezra Klein's Damage Control Over 'Speak-O' Gruber 'July 29, 2014 1:09 am'Jonathan Gruber absolutely did not mean what he clearly said over and over and over again. That pretty much sums up the left's rationale for "Speak-O" Gruber stating again and again and again that states with federal health care exchanges would not be eligible for subsidies. Of course, Gruber made these quite clear statements before it became […]P.J. Gladnick
- CBS, NBC Continue To Ignore Federal Judge Overturning D.C. Gun Ban 'July 29, 2014 12:27 am'On Saturday, July 26, federal judge Frederick J. Scullin Jr. ruled that Washington D.C.’s ban on carrying a gun in public was unconstitutional and since the decision the “big three” networks have remained virtually silent on the Second Amendment victory. Beginning Saturday night and continuing through the evening of Monday, July 28, only ABC’s Good Morning […]Jeffrey Meyer
- CBS Promotes Obama Fist Bump In Wake of New Study On Reducing Spread of Germs 'July 28, 2014 11:19 pm'On Monday, July 28, the CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley used a new study showing that high fives are five times more hygienic than shaking hands as a way of promoting President Obama's use of the fist bump. Fill-in anchor James Brown, who hosts The NFL Today on CBS, gushed at how “in his line of work, President Obama does a healthy amount of handshak […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Daily Beast Attempts to Paint Iowa Republican Joni Ernst as Nullification Nelly 'July 28, 2014 11:00 pm'Recent polls show a tight contest in the Iowa Senate race to replace retiring liberal Democrat Tom Harkin (D), so leave it to the Daily Beast to hype a video clip it recently unearthed to insist that it is evidence that Republican nominee Joni Ernst as a nut who betrays a "shocking ignorance" [see image below page break] about constitutional law re […]Ken Shepherd
- 'Hardball' Host Matthews Ignores Leaked Michelle Nunn Campaign Strategy Memo 'July 29, 2014 1:50 am'
- Renault profits rise thanks to cost cuts 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'PARIS (AP) — French carmaker Renault says its profits in the first half of the year rose, partly thanks to lower costs as its revenue dropped. The maker of the Twingo and Clio hatchbacks said Tuesday its net income rose to 749 million euros ($1 billion) from 39 million euros a year earlier.read more […]superadm
- Pfizer's 2Q profit sinks 79 pct but tops forecasts 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Merck 2Q profit more than doubles 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Aetna 2Q profit rises 2.4 percent 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt collectors 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'By JOSH BOAK WASHINGTON (AP) — More than 35 percent of Americans have debts and unpaid bills that have been reported to collection agencies, according to a study released Tuesday by the Urban Institute. read more […]superadm
- Renault profits rise thanks to cost cuts 'July 29, 2014 12:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Ryan's Plan Would Hurt Vulnerable Americans 'July 29, 2014 11:37 am'[…]
- Redskins Name Gets Even Harder to Defend 'July 29, 2014 11:30 am'[…]
- Obamacare's Own Words Should Be Its Undoing 'July 29, 2014 11:29 am'[…]
- The Case for Breaking Up the States 'July 29, 2014 11:05 am'Michael Lind, Salon […]
- Administration's Manufactured Tax Outrage 'July 29, 2014 11:03 am'Lanhee Chen, Bloomberg […]
- Ryan's Plan Would Hurt Vulnerable Americans 'July 29, 2014 11:37 am'
- Hotel California: L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID Chips 'July 29, 2014 1:40 am'The supervisor elaborated that the facility was not a prison, but that its population would be kept there “for their own health and safety.” […]Mac Slavo
- All Hell Will Break Loose In Paper and Physical Precious Metals Markets *Video* 'July 28, 2014 4:02 pm'Our opportunity is to own silver today… for less than the cost an actual mining company can even produce it for. […]Mac Slavo
- ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metro Area 'July 27, 2014 8:44 pm'Ebola could potentially end up all over the United States within a matter of hours, a situation that would very quickly become untenable for medical emergency response teams. […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: The Makings Of Some Good Retreat Country 'July 26, 2014 7:20 pm'Purists complain that this area is too close to Phoenix and even Southern California to be safe, but that reasoning cuts both ways. Compared to the other choices, it’s a great compromise. […]Contributing Author
- Grounbreaking Research: Scientist Terminated for Proving Dinosaurs and Humans Walked the Earth Together 'July 25, 2014 8:18 pm'We are not going to tolerate your religion in this department... […]Mac Slavo
- Hotel California: L.A. Officials To Send Homeless To Internment Camps: Will Be Implanted With RFID Chips 'July 29, 2014 1:40 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)