help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- The New Iron Triangle 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'The U.S. Constitution – and Founders who designed it – sought to anticipate all possibilities, however, we confront a new configuration of leaders and behaviors, some of which may go beyond what the Founders foresaw. […]
- Barack Hussein Obama and Harrison J. Bounel 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'Who is Harrison J. Bounel, and why do he and President Obama have the same Social Security number? […]
- The Ford Mustang Turns 50 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'It was April 17, 1964 when Ford officially introduced their new car at the New York World’s Fair and the industry, car enthusiasts, and America haven’t been the same since. […]
- The Four Idols of Mireille Miller-Young 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'Sir Francis Bacon sheds a light on an up-and-coming icon of modern feminism. […]
- How 'Stupid' Is It for Russia to Attack Finland and Sweden? 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'It’s very disturbing how academics and mainstream media are combining to misreport basic facts about Russian aggression in Ukraine. […]
- The New Iron Triangle 'April 17, 2014 5:00 am'
- Politico Reporter to Obama: Is it Time for Dems to Campaign 'Loudly' on ObamaCare? Will You 'Lead that Charge?' 'April 17, 2014 10:35 pm'At Thursday’s press conference there were no questions about the latest IRS scandal developments or Benghazi but today’s presser did give Politico’s Edward-Isaac Devore a chance to tee one up for the President. Given the opportunity to ask a tough question about all of ObamaCare’s problems Devore instead prompted the President to go on a tirade against Repu […]Geoffrey Dickens
- WashPost’s Cilizza Calls Out Bloomberg For Hurting His Own Gun Control Push 'April 17, 2014 9:59 pm'In a Wednesday post for his The Fix blog, the Washington Post’s Chris Cilizza smacked down former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg over his anti-gun crusade. Cilizza pointed out that, while the mayor holds a lofty opinion of himself, he doesn’t realize how much he is disliked outside of his city, adding: read more […]Paul Bremmer
- President's Publicity Machine: CBS Devotes Seven Minutes to Obama's 'Scary Powerful' Aide 'April 17, 2014 9:43 pm'After devoting 15 minutes to a Barack Obama interview in the last 24 hours, CBS piled on with another seven minutes devoted to a "scary powerful" top aide. Charlie Rose offered a puff piece on Alyssa Mastromonaco, Obama's deputy chief of staff. The CBS This Morning co-anchor on Thursday offered no tough questions and instead repeatedly underli […]Scott Whitlock
- Column: Chicken Little 'Science' 'April 17, 2014 9:31 pm'The cult centered on "global warming" alarmism is getting hot under the collar. People seem to have stopped paying attention and polls show "climate change" barely registers on a list of voters' concerns. This can only mean, as losing politicians like to say, that their message isn't getting through. What to do? Why shout louder […]Cal Thomas
- NBC Hosts Excited 'Very, Very Impressive' Chelsea Clinton Might Run for Office 'April 17, 2014 9:27 pm'At the top of the 9 a.m. ET hour on Thursday's NBC Today, co-host Natalie Morales seized on Chelsea Clinton answering a question she "gets asked all the time, just about every other day": "In a new interview she is saying she is now perhaps is opening that window that she may possibly think about running for public office." [Listen t […]Kyle Drennen
- Politico Reporter to Obama: Is it Time for Dems to Campaign 'Loudly' on ObamaCare? Will You 'Lead that Charge?' 'April 17, 2014 10:35 pm'
- Ky. jury says ex-priest should serve 15 years 'April 17, 2014 7:04 pm'By DYLAN LOVAN […]superadm
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced 'April 17, 2014 7:04 pm'By MICHAEL TARM read more […]superadm
- Ex-honor student gets 5 years in terrorism case 'April 17, 2014 7:04 pm'PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Maryland teen convicted with two women in a Jihadist terror plot is set to be sentenced in Philadelphia. Mohammad Hassan Khalid of Ellicott City, Md., is linked to the case of 50-year-old Colleen "Jihad Jane" LaRose, who was sentenced in January to 10 years in prison.read more […]superadm
- Sponsorship woes put Swan Racing future in doubt 'April 17, 2014 7:04 pm'By DAN GELSTON Swan Racing's future is on the rocks and the two-car team is reviewing its ability to compete in NASCAR. Cole Whitt drives the No. 26 Toyota Camry and Parker Kligerman drives the No. 30 Toyota Camry for Swan in the Sprint Cup series. Swan Racing is owned by Brandon Davis, the CEO of independent oil and gas company Swan Energy.read more […]superadm
- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty 'April 17, 2014 7:03 pm'By TOM HAYS NEW YORK (AP) — A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.read more […]superadm
- Ky. jury says ex-priest should serve 15 years 'April 17, 2014 7:04 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Martinez Strikes Back Against Left-Wing Attack 'April 17, 2014 7:06 pm'Byron York, Examiner […]
- The DA, Duke Lacrosse and Higher-Ed Hypocrisy 'April 17, 2014 6:51 pm'Peter Berkowitz, RCPDuke is back in the news. As befits a great university, its travails have implications for higher education in America and for public life throughout the country.Two months ago, a freshman womenÂs studies major who uses the stage name ÂBelle Knox,Â proudly affirmed that she is putting herself through Duke by acting in adult films. In w […]
- The Folly of the Bundy Ranch Rebellion 'April 17, 2014 6:48 pm'Gracy Olmstead, The FederalistIt’s the stuff of Westerns: a showdown on the desert plains, the big bad government against an underdog farmer.Though the story has only grabbed national headlines in the past several days, rancher Cliven Bundy has illegally grazed cattle on the Nevada land surrounding his farm for over 20 years. He hasn’t paid grazing fees sinc […]
- Our Health Care Prices Are Totally Insane 'April 17, 2014 6:47 pm'Sarah Kliff, VoxNexium is a bright, purple pill that treats heartburn. It's the second best-selling drug in the United States right now. Americans spent $6.2 billion buying millions of Nexium prescriptions in 2013 alone.But we probably didn't have to: while Americans pay an average of $215 for a Nexium prescription, the Dutch get the exact same pur […]
- Edward Snowden, Putin Propagandist 'April 17, 2014 6:46 pm'Seth Mandel, CommentaryBack in September, I described Vladimir Putin’s op-ed in the New York Times, in which he lectured Barack Obama over Syria, as an example of Putin’s trollpolitik. He is an exceptional practitioner of concern trolling, and he has taken particular delight in criticizing Obama over his supposed military adventurism. Edward Snowden’s eastwa […]
- Martinez Strikes Back Against Left-Wing Attack 'April 17, 2014 7:06 pm'
- Liberty Movement Rising: “The Fight Is Just Beginning” 'April 17, 2014 4:20 pm'The label of “fringe” is a common one used by statists, bureaucrats and paid shills in order to marginalize those who would stand against government corruption. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Research Facility “Loses” Thousands of Tubes Containing Deadly Virus 'April 17, 2014 2:44 am'When dealing with deadly viruses, it is always a good idea to secure your facility, which makes this particular disappearance alarming. […]Mac Slavo
- New Study Confirms: “The United States Is No Democracy… But Actually An Oligarchy” Dominated By The Economic Elite 'April 16, 2014 8:38 pm'Economic elites and organized groups representing business interests maintain "substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy," while average citizens have little or no independent influence. […]Mac Slavo
- FBI Visiting Gun Shops to Investigate “People talking about Big Government” 'April 16, 2014 1:45 am'This should serve as a stark reminder that the U.S. government is vastly concerned about a well-armed populace. […]Contributing Author
- Going Postal: USPS Stocks Up On Guns and Ammo: “It Doesn’t Make a Whole Lot of Sense” 'April 15, 2014 7:37 pm'They are planning for something big and they are doing so at an accelerated pace. […]Mac Slavo
- Liberty Movement Rising: “The Fight Is Just Beginning” 'April 17, 2014 4:20 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)