help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Reality Always Wins 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'Does ACA make health care more available and better? All evidence suggests otherwise. […]
- Bill Nye on Muslim Terrorism: Jews Need to Get to Know Their Neighbors Better 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'A romantic may say that love conquers all -- and it does have transformative power -- but sometimes being too softly loving can lead to being conquered. […]
- Why Vote Republican? 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'It seems not to make a difference who's running Congress. Would the presidency be any different? […]
- Women on the March to Islamism 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'The Western world needs to explore the personal and psychological factors that lead to female jihadism in the necessary attempt to control terrorist activity. […]
- Where Did All The 'Islamic Terrorists' Go? 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'A nice syllogism from the Obama administration and the MSM to show that there is no such thing as an Islamic extremist. […]
- Reality Always Wins 'March 4, 2015 6:00 am'
- The Original 'Wonkette,' Ana Marie Cox, 'Comes Out' As a Liberal Christian 'March 4, 2015 11:14 am'Ana Marie Cox, the founding editor of the sassy and secular leftist blog Wonkette and now a Washington correspondent for GQ, recently came out of the closet as a -- gasp -- Christian! Cox’s “coming out” was revealed in The Daily Beast, where she is a contributor. The article sounds like something written by a recently converted clergyman, rather than a rec […]Tim Graham
- CBS’s Charlie Rose on Clinton Email Scandal: ‘Why Is This Story Getting So Much Attention?’ 'March 4, 2015 5:06 am'On Tuesday night, the “big three” of ABC, CBS, and NBC continued to report on the latest scandal involving possible 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her exclusive use of a private email account while she was Secretary of State in what may have been a violation of federal law. During the coverage of the matter on the CBS Evening Ne […]Curtis Houck
- Hardball's Matthews Fails to See Big Deal About Hillary Emails 'March 4, 2015 4:56 am'Hardball host Chris Matthews just doesn't get why Hillary Clinton's email scandal is all that big a deal. […]Ken Shepherd
- Bozell & Graham Column: Obama's War on Transparency 'March 4, 2015 4:27 am'On Inauguration Day, 2009, the White House website declared President Obama’s administration would become “the most open and transparent in history.” By the end of the next day, Obama had issued high-profile orders pledging “a new era” and “an unprecedented level of openness” across the massive federal bureaucracy. This has become a cosmic joke. […]Tim Graham
- CBS, NBC Hit Netanyahu for ‘Controversial Address’ While Obama ‘Fires Back’ 'March 4, 2015 3:32 am'All three broadcast networks reported on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech before Congress with segments in their Tuesday night broadcasts, but it was CBS and NBC that led the way in the bias department by hitting Netanyahu for making a “controversial speech” and touted President Obama for “firing back,” “point by point for 11 minutes.” CBS […]Curtis Houck
- The Original 'Wonkette,' Ana Marie Cox, 'Comes Out' As a Liberal Christian 'March 4, 2015 11:14 am'
- Coal mine blast in eastern Ukraine kills 1, traps dozens 'March 4, 2015 12:06 pm'DONETSK, Ukraine (AP) — The speaker in Ukraine's parliament says 32 workers have been killed by an explosion at coal mine in war-torn eastern Ukraine. Volodymyr Groysman told lawmakers that the accident happened before dawn Wednesday.read more […]superadm
- Honey, we shrank the SUV _ and Europe loves it 'March 4, 2015 12:06 pm'By DAVID McHUGH […]superadm
- FBI: Person in custody in Maryland shootings; 1 damaged NSA 'March 4, 2015 12:06 pm'FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — The FBI says a person believed responsible for shootings along highways in the Baltimore-Washington area, including shots that damaged a National Security Agency building, is in custody.read more […]superadm
- FBI: Person believed responsible for Maryland shootings in custody; NSA building damaged 'March 4, 2015 12:06 pm'FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — FBI: Person believed responsible for Maryland shootings in custody; NSA building damaged. […]superadm
- Opening statements due in Boston Marathon bombing trial 'March 4, 2015 11:36 am'By DENISE LAVOIE […]superadm
- Coal mine blast in eastern Ukraine kills 1, traps dozens 'March 4, 2015 12:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- An Off-Ramp From Obamacare 'March 3, 2015 2:17 pm'Reps. Ryan, Kline & Upton, Wall St. JournalOn Wednesday the Supreme Court will take on yet another legal challenge to the president’s health-care law, when the justices hear oral arguments in King v. Burwell. If the court rules against the administration, as any fair reading of the law would demand, millions of individuals and families will hit a major r […]
- Robots vs. the Underclass 'March 3, 2015 2:16 pm'John Judis, National JournalOf the two political parties, Democrats have most loudly echoed the fears about automation and the middle class. Three major Democratic-aligned policy groups—the Third Way, the Center for American Progress, and the Hamilton Project—sponsored research in recent years arguing that the middle class was being harmed by automation. […]
- This Time, Clinton Will Run as a Woman 'March 3, 2015 2:13 pm'Donna Brazile, CNNAfter spending much of her 2008 campaign seemingly running away from the fact that she is a woman, Hillary Clinton is showing signs that 2016 is going to be a different story.It seems that Hillary has found her outer woman, which is to say, she's found the person that she wants to present on the campaign trail, and that person is resol […]
- Finding the Great Republican Hope 'March 3, 2015 2:12 pm'Victor Davis Hanson, National ReviewThe usual criteria for political success — plenty of New York and Washington IOUs, youthful vigor, good looks, glibness, access to lots of money — aren’t sufficient any longer to galvanize the Republican party or get out the conservative vote. Instead, the next Republican nominee should meet four criteria that are rarely m […]
- The Honesty Gap 'March 3, 2015 2:11 pm'Thomas Sowell, Investor's Business DailyThere may be some poetic justice in the recent revelation that Hillary Clinton, who has made big noises about a "pay gap" between women and men, paid the women on her Senate staff just 72 percent of what she paid the men. The Obama White House staff likewise has a pay gap between women and men, as of cou […]
- An Off-Ramp From Obamacare 'March 3, 2015 2:17 pm'
- Creepy Tracking Tech Gone Too Far: “Police Surveillance Now Fully Automated and Integrated Into Wireless Networks” 'March 4, 2015 8:46 am'While the use of technology in policing is nothing new, it might surprise you have far things have already gone. Is there any turning back? […]Mac Slavo
- Congressman Urges Protection for Power Grid: EMP Attack “Could Bring Our Civilization to a Cold, Dark Halt” 'March 3, 2015 9:59 am'Few other scenarios hold as much potential for disaster and disruption to the lives of everyone in society. At a moment's notice, 300 million Americans could be made instantly desperate. […]Mac Slavo
- Stock Market Bubble: Wall Street Is Ecstatic As The NASDAQ Closes Above 5000 'March 3, 2015 1:37 am'No matter how many times history repeats, we never seem to learn from it. […]Contributing Author
- LAPD Shooting: The New Michael Brown? 'March 2, 2015 9:32 pm'Social justice warriors pounce on incident before facts are in. […]Contributing Author
- Billionaire Warns Of Total Collapse End Game Scenario: ‘No Way Out… Your Money Will Be Worthless’ 'March 2, 2015 1:26 am'The consequences of government machinations and central bank manipulations cannot be avoided. Average Americans, billionaires around the world, and even many politicians know this is a foregone […]Mac Slavo
- Creepy Tracking Tech Gone Too Far: “Police Surveillance Now Fully Automated and Integrated Into Wireless Networks” 'March 4, 2015 8:46 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)