help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- What Tough Guys Do 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'Great Britain has a tradition of some pretty tough men writing about or for children. […]
- The Elites and Open Borders 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'We are ruled with no less callous disregard than we might expect if we’d been invaded by a foreign army. […]
- Ain't I a Woman?: The Political Economy of Sexism and Racism 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'Look at what happens to those women and minorities who stray from the litany of Democratic ideological markers. […]
- The Coming War with Russia 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'If things keep going this way, we can't be headed anywhere else. […]
- Sad Sack Sanders 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'Six months ago, Bernie Sanders was on top of the world. […]
- What Tough Guys Do 'October 21, 2016 5:00 am'
- Fox Celebrates Transgenders, Transvestites, and Transsexuals on Primetime TV in 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' 'October 21, 2016 8:17 am'What was Fox thinking airing The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Let's Do the Time Warp Again, a remake of the 1975 musical/comedy/horror cult classic, at 8pm eastern? […]Matt Philbin
- ABC's 'Notorious' Takes a Pro-Life, Pro-Adoption Stance 'October 21, 2016 7:00 am'After the past few weeks of news exposing biased journalists and the liberal media, the ABC drama Notorious, about the life of a news producer, finally gave us a story about the positive impact the media can have, albeit fictional. This week’s episode surprisingly livened things up with a heart-warming story about adoption and the humanity of the unborn chil […]Matt Philbin
- Nets Ignore E-Mail Exposing Large Clinton Foundation Gift from the King of Morocco 'October 21, 2016 4:39 am'News broke Thursday of a new Clinton campaign e-mail exposed by WikiLeaks that reinforces the persistent notion that the Clinton Foundation is a pay-for-play scheme. And yet the “Big Three” networks ABC, CBS, and NBC pretended like it didn’t even happen. “New scrutiny tonight on the Clinton Foundation coming from what were supposed to be private e-mails,” st […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ABC Runs Clinton Debate Highlights, Touts Obama’s Campaign Support 'October 21, 2016 3:33 am'ABC let its bias known Thursday evening during World News Tonight as their presidential debate recap was a glorified Hillary Clinton highlight reel. Opening his report, ABC’s Tom Llamas seemed to wag his finger at Donald Trump for his comments about not accepting the result of the election. From there he hyped Clinton’s performance and her attacks on Trump, […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- ABC's WNT Attaches Words 'Sexual Assault' to Trump, But Not to Clinton 'October 21, 2016 2:48 am'Since a number of women have gone public with charges that Donald Trump groped or forceably kissed them in past encounters, there has been a pattern of the broadcast networks being more likely to use the words "sexual assault" in referring to Trump's behavior, while using more toned down or vague wording to describe accusations against former […]Brad Wilmouth
- Fox Celebrates Transgenders, Transvestites, and Transsexuals on Primetime TV in 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' 'October 21, 2016 8:17 am'
- WNBA refs botch call again, this one in decisive Game 5 'October 21, 2016 6:15 pm'NEW YORK (AP) — For the second consecutive WNBA Finals game, the league acknowledged a late officiating mistake. […]Associated Press
- Giant pages from ancient Quran on display in Washington, DC 'October 21, 2016 6:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Books come in all sizes, but one 15th century Quran was so enormous, it's said that a wheelbarrow was needed to carry it. […]Associated Press
- US top diplomat refers to NKorea as 'illegitimate regime' 'October 21, 2016 6:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Secretary of State John Kerry has described North Korea's government as "an illegal and illegitimate regime." […]Associated Press
- Early voting: Democrats show strength in key battlegrounds 'October 21, 2016 6:00 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton appears to be displaying strength in the crucial battleground states of North Carolina and Florida among voters casting ballots before Election Day, and may also be building an early vote advantage in Arizona and Colorado. […]Associated Press
- Man indicted in slaying of teen sandwich shop worker in Ohio 'October 21, 2016 6:00 pm'CLEVELAND (AP) — A 20-year-old man arrested in the slaying of a teenage sandwich shop employee in Ohio has been indicted on an aggravated murder charge. […]Associated Press
- WNBA refs botch call again, this one in decisive Game 5 'October 21, 2016 6:15 pm'
- NFL Puts Giants’ Josh Brown on Paid Suspension Over Domestic Abuse 'October 21, 2016 11:38 pm'The move allows the Giants to remove him from the roster. […]
- Christie Aide on Trial Says She Told Him of Traffic Study 'October 21, 2016 11:38 pm'Republican New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's former deputy chief of staff says she told him about plans for a traffic study on the George Washington Bridge a month before they began in 2013 […]
- WATCH: Biden Wishes He Could Take Trump 'Behind the Gym' for Groping Comments 'October 21, 2016 10:47 pm'Vice President Joe Biden took GOP candidate Donald Trump to task over comments he made bragging about his ability to grope women, saying he wished he were in high school so "I could take him behind the gym." […]
- US Investigating Repeated Cyberattacks; Twitter, Other Major Sites Temporarily Knocked Out 'October 21, 2016 10:22 pm'DDoS attacks on internet infrastructure service interrupt Twitter, Reddit. […]
- Trump Will Lose but Won't End the GOP, Boehner's Former Press Secretary Says 'October 21, 2016 10:14 pm'Former press secretary for Boehner, Ryan and more was on "Powerhouse Politics." […]
- NFL Puts Giants’ Josh Brown on Paid Suspension Over Domestic Abuse 'October 21, 2016 11:38 pm'
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'Following a mass shooting at a mall, an intense manhunt is underway about 60 miles north of Seattle. Five people are dead, and the suspect, described as a male in his teens or 20s, is on the run. Carter Evans reports. […]
- Investigation shows general delayed intel on ISIS fight meant for the president 'September 23, 2016 3:56 am'A CBS News investigation looks into whether vital U.S. military intelligence was withheld from President Obama in order to influence policy on fighting ISIS in Iraq […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Manhunt for Washington mall shooter underway 'September 25, 2016 3:28 am'
- How Clinton Traded Overseas Trips for Foundation Donations 'October 21, 2016 7:40 pm'Jim Geraghty, NROFor a long time, the defense from the Clintons was that even though foreign governments were giving to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, no one could ever prove a quid pro quo, a particular circumstance where the Clintons agreed to take certain actions in exchange for donations. Bill Clinton shrugged at the […]
- Al Smith Dinner I Attended Different From One I Read About 'October 21, 2016 6:30 pm'Joe Concha, The HillOPINION Media follows the same tired formula of denigrating Trump. […]
- Why Big Business Couldn't Stop Trump 'October 21, 2016 6:29 pm'Johan Chu & Jerry Davis, The ConversationIf corporate money controls our politics, as Bernie Sanders and others have claimed, then how did the Republican Party – the reputed party of business – manage to nominate a candidate whom almost no one in Big Business supports? And why have so many been so silent about it? […]
- Where Trump Fell Short 'October 21, 2016 6:27 pm'Kimberley Strassel, Wall Street JournalHe made a compelling case against Clinton but failed to reach out beyond his base. […]
- Why Hillary Clinton Wins 'October 21, 2016 6:27 pm'Paul Krugman, New York TimesHillary Clinton is a terrible candidate. Hey, that’s what pundits have been saying ever since this endless campaign began. You have to go back to Al Gore in 2000 to find a politician who faced as much jeering from the news media, over everything from claims of dishonesty (which usually turn out to be based on nothing) to matters o […]
- How Clinton Traded Overseas Trips for Foundation Donations 'October 21, 2016 7:40 pm'
- WW3 Has Begun, And It Is Digital: “New World Hackers” Claim Cyber Attack That Took Down Major Sites 'October 22, 2016 12:11 am'Get ready – it seems that this will be an October Surprise to remember. […]Mac Slavo
- And Now… Wikileaks Presents First of Obama’s Secret Emails: “Could There Be Corruption?” 'October 21, 2016 4:42 pm'Here comes Wikileaks with what it claims is the first batch of emails obtained from a secret address used by president Barack Obama. […]Contributing Author
- Hillary Released “Extremely Sensitive And Thus Highly Classified” Material On National Television: “Should Result In Her Immediate Arrest” 'October 21, 2016 1:20 pm'She just gave away, on national television, exactly what an adversary must achieve in order to kill us all... What's far worse is that given her former position we know what she revealed was not a guess. […]Contributing Author
- Unrest and Martial Law? Leaked Military Drill Anticipates “No Rule of Law” After Election Results 'October 21, 2016 12:23 pm'This leaked military drill suggests preparations for martial law during potential post-election unrest. Is Trump vs. Hillary enough of a trigger point? […]Mac Slavo
- She Compromised Way More Than Just Emails: Security Agent Tells “What Hillary Is Really Like” 'October 20, 2016 9:45 pm'While other Secretaries of State observed strict State Department security and diplomatic protocols, Hillary frequently and "blatantly" disregarded them. […]Contributing Author
- WW3 Has Begun, And It Is Digital: “New World Hackers” Claim Cyber Attack That Took Down Major Sites 'October 22, 2016 12:11 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)