help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Learning from Russia's Return to Its Historical Roots 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'Having swept all before them in the aimless societies of the west, the LGBTIQ crowd is in a howling fury with Russia’s pro-family movement for its refusal to capitulate to their gay marriage agenda. […]
- Equal Violence, Unequal Justice 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'Three innocent couples were violently attacked walking down the street in three cities in America in the last few weeks, but the media treatment of the incidents varied wildly. […]
- On Monticello and Ferguson 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'If I had left Monticello with no previous knowledge of Jefferson, I would have thought him eccentric at best, twisted and perverse at worst […]
- A Long and Constant War 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'The artificial appellation of “religion of peace” is a propagandist’s dream for those seeking to conceal the truth. […]
- Where Are the Newspapers on Education? 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'What is it going to take for the mainstream media to cover the decline of American education? […]
- Learning from Russia's Return to Its Historical Roots 'September 19, 2014 5:00 am'
- Palin-Bashing Media Ignore Debbie Wasserman Schultz Wardrobe Malfunction 'September 19, 2014 3:08 am'When the RNC paid for a wardrobe for VP nominee Sarah Palin, the media screamed. When Debbie Wasserman-Schultz tries to get the DNC to pay for her wardrobe, the same media yawns. While the major networks and print media extensively covered the Palin wardrobe controversy in 2008 and beyond, the media has been nearly silent on the DWS effort to score some dece […]Cheri Jacobus
- On MSNBC, Luke Russert Dismisses Benghazi Hearing as Repetitive, Expensive 'September 19, 2014 1:23 am'MSNBC host Jose Diaz-Balart managed to carve out two full minutes of his program on Wednesday for NBC’s Luke Russert to blast the hearing for being partisan and expensive. Russert made sure to describe the committee from the Democratic point of view, explaining their misgivings over the lack of a “long-term strategy” and “planning in terms of the rules of th […]Laura Flint
- Double Standard: NBC Gives News Christie Innocent In Bridgegate Scandal 38 Secs; Spent Nearly 5 Mins When Story Broke 'September 19, 2014 1:09 am'An enormous development in the Bridgegate scandal broke late Thursday afternoon when federal officials reported that they have cleared New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R) of any wrong-doing relating to the closure of lanes on the George Washington Bridge in September 2013. When it came to the major broadcast networks covering this huge development, ABC a […]Curtis Houck
- Megyn Kelly, Congressman Hammer DHS Secretary for Giving 'Scary' Testimony 'September 19, 2014 12:18 am'During Wednesday evening's edition of The Kelly File, the Fox News Channel host joined guest Jason Chaffetz -- a Republican congressman from Utah -- in accusing Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson of being “less than forthcoming” about four individuals with ties to terrorism in the Middle East who were apprehended while trying to cross […]Randy Hall
- Tapper to Jay Carney: Be 'Frank' About Middle East; Carney Blames Bush on Iraq 'September 18, 2014 10:01 pm'On Wednesday's The Lead, CNN's Jake Tapper tried to pull former White House Press Secretary Jay Carney out of acting like an apologist for President Obama. Tapper turned to his guest, who had just spent an entire segment defending his former boss's ISIS policy, and asked, "What is the difficulty in getting Arab allies to kick in with mili […]Matthew Balan
- Palin-Bashing Media Ignore Debbie Wasserman Schultz Wardrobe Malfunction 'September 19, 2014 3:08 am'
- Obama unveils campaign against campus assaults 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'By NEDRA PICKLER WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama is unveiling new public service announcements against campus sexual assault in a campaign being supported by the NCAA and several media companies with reach among college students.read more […]superadm
- Pound, stocks rise as Scotland votes to stay in UK 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'By KELVIN CHAN […]superadm
- North Korea struts in style on world sports stage 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'INCHEON, South Korea (AP) — North Korea is making a statement on the international sports stage — a fashion statement.read more […]superadm
- Islamic State plot in Australia raises questions 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'By KRISTEN GELINEAU […]superadm
- Scots reject independence in historic vote 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'By JILL LAWLESS Vote counting continues in the Scottish Independence Referendum at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh, Scotland, Friday, Sept. 19, 2014. (AP File Photo) read more […]superadm
- Obama unveils campaign against campus assaults 'September 19, 2014 10:05 am'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Could Fighting Global Warming Be Cheap? 'September 19, 2014 4:40 am'Paul Krugman, NYTThis just in: Saving the planet would be cheap; it might even be free. But will anyone believe the good news? […]
- Obama's Biggest Economic Failure 'September 19, 2014 4:38 am'Danny Vinik, The New RepublicOn Wednesday, VoxÂs Matt Yglesias argued that President ObamaÂs biggest economic failure has been his neglectful handling of the Federal Reserve. ÂThis is a failure that sounds boring,Â Yglesias writes, Âbut has likely doomed millions of people to needlessly long spells of unemployment.Â ItÂs true that Fed policy has been […]
- Islamic Terrorists Control Our Minds 'September 19, 2014 4:34 am'Francis Wilkinson, BloombergThe bad news is that Islamic State, which mixes extreme violence with the very best of seventh-century religious ideology, has recognized the power of imagery to influence us. The group is hardly the first, of course. But Islamic State clearly recognized the value of ratcheting up the horror. It doesn't take much in the way o […]
- The Islamic State's Jihadi Logic 'September 19, 2014 4:33 am'Charles Krauthammer, Wash. PostWhat was the Islamic State thinking? We know it is sophisticated in its use of modern media. But what was the logic of propagating to the world videos of its beheadings of two Americans (and subsequently a Briton) Â sure to inflame public opinion?There are two possible explanations. […]
- Thank God My Country Is Still Intact 'September 19, 2014 4:28 am'Daniel Hannan, TelegraphThank God. Just thank God. I donÂt much care at the moment whether God is Scottish, and is glowering approvingly at Great Britain from over His bands and Geneva gown, or whether He is English and is raising a glass of sherry with an absent-minded smile. At least my country is intact. […]
- Could Fighting Global Warming Be Cheap? 'September 19, 2014 4:40 am'
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'Any rational person should be able to see that this financial bubble is going to end very, very badly. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But Homeland Security Denies Any “Credible Threats” 'September 18, 2014 6:12 pm'Seriously, what the hell is really going on here? […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Laying the Groundwork for World War III (USA, Russia, China Circa 2016) 'September 18, 2014 12:56 am'The pieces seem to be dropping right into place... […]Mac Slavo
- When War Erupts Patriots Will Be Accused Of Aiding “The Enemy” 'September 17, 2014 4:39 pm'You might want to ponder the possibility that the New World Order does not end with the fall of the American empire - it BEGINS with the fall of the American empire. […]Contributing Author
- How To Get a Family of Four Prepped for The Coming Collapse – In The Quickest and Easiest Way Possible… 'September 16, 2014 11:18 pm'If you had nothing prep-wise, and just starting out and wanted to be ready within the next month what would you do and buy to be prepared as quickly as possible? […]Contributing Author
- The Dow And S&P 500 Soar To Irrational Heights – Meanwhile The Ultra-Wealthy Rush To Buy Gold Bars 'September 18, 2014 10:41 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)