help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- How Trump's Border Wall Will Rescue Illegal Immigrants from Democrat Exploitation 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'Trump's wall will liberate Hispanics from exploitation, Democrats’ words support the exploitation. […]
- House Sit-in: Dems Jump the Shark 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'The left forgets that two can play at street violence. […]
- Bet on the Baltimore Police Show Trials Continuing 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'Maryland state attorney Marilyn Mosby has lost two of three cases surrounding the death of Freddie Gray so far, with a hung jury in the last. But she'll keep going. […]
- Opinion Polls or Propaganda? 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'Polls make news. But should pollsters be making the news or simply performing the poll? […]
- Trump and Brexit: Time to Dump the Tea in the Potomac 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'No doubt about it, the deck is stacked this election season. But perhaps the former colonies will take their cue from England's Queen Elizabeth, who quietly backed Brexit. […]
- How Trump's Border Wall Will Rescue Illegal Immigrants from Democrat Exploitation 'June 28, 2016 5:00 am'
- Liberal Blogger: Republican Conventions Consistently ‘Display the Worst In Human Behavior’ 'June 28, 2016 1:18 am'When citing instances of “the worst in human behavior,” reasonable choices include the Holocaust, the Rwandan genocide, and whatever ISIS did today. In a Sunday post, Washington Monthly blogger D. R. Tucker offered an absurdly unreasonable choice: the last ten Republican national conventions. Tucker did comment hopefully that “perhaps this year’s GOP convent […]Tom Johnson
- CNN's Louis: GOP Trend Has Been 'I've Got a More Extreme Promise' 'June 28, 2016 12:08 am'On Monday's New Day, after a discussion of the possibility that some Britons may have buyers' remorse after the Brexit vote to end EU membership and how the issue plays into the U.S. presidential election, CNN political commentator Errol Louis claimed that Republicans have been on a trend of candidates making "more extreme" promises that […]Brad Wilmouth
- Deadspin: Tim Tebow May Have Helped Save a Life, but He Was Still Cut by Philly…So There 'June 27, 2016 11:20 pm'Apparently nothing is beneath the snark and clownery of Deadspin. On Monday, Deadspin writer Tom Ley posted an article that referenced an incident involving an airplane, a near-death situation, prayer, and Tim Tebow. What could go wrong? […]Dylan Gwinn
- Paul Begala's Asinine Smear of GOP Too Much Even for Bill Maher 'June 27, 2016 10:56 pm'Just often enough to catch your attention, loose-cannon lefty comic Bill Maher demonstrates why conservatives still remain in his audience. One of the guests on his HBO show Friday night, veteran Clinton apologist/Democrat consultant Paul Begala made a claim about Republicans so insipid that Maher -- who enjoys nothing more than bashing the GOP -- immediatel […]Jack Coleman
- Andrea Mitchell Mesmerized by Clinton and Warren: ‘Magic on Stage’ 'June 27, 2016 10:01 pm'Monday on Andrea Mitchell Reports, the host salivated over the “magic on stage” at the Clinton/Warren rally Cincinnati earlier in the day. Mitchell and Anita Dunn, former White House communications director, went back and forth as they praised the pair for their “very real” chemistry on stage. They went on and on, suggesting the women looked like a “pretty g […]Samantha Cohen
- Liberal Blogger: Republican Conventions Consistently ‘Display the Worst In Human Behavior’ 'June 28, 2016 1:18 am'
- Rangers wrap up win at 2:44 a.m., outlast rain, Yankees 'June 28, 2016 7:00 am'NEW YORK (AP) — The Texas Rangers wrapped up a weird win at 2:44 a.m. Tuesday, rallying after a rain delay of more than 3 1/2 hours in the ninth inning to beat the New York Yankees 9-6 with maybe 100 fans left in the stands. […]Associated Press
- Wimbledon Lookahead: Murray to face fellow Brit for 1st time 'June 28, 2016 6:45 am'LONDON (AP) — For all that he's achieved in more than a decade as a professional tennis player, from the two Grand Slam titles to the No. 2 ranking, from an Olympic gold medal in singles to a Davis Cup championship, Andy Murray is about to do something he never has: face a fellow Brit at Wimbledon. […]Associated Press
- California land regulators to weigh end of nuclear power 'June 28, 2016 6:45 am'SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — California regulators are expected to decide Tuesday whether to drop their longstanding environmental objections to the state's last nuclear power plant in return for its promised early closing. […]Associated Press
- Correa breaks tie in 9th, Astros hold off Angels 4-2 'June 28, 2016 6:45 am'ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Carlos Correa snapped a ninth-inning tie with a sacrifice fly, and Will Harris pitched out of a major jam moments later to preserve the Houston Astros' 4-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels on Monday night. […]Associated Press
- Gaza's Hamas rulers thank Turkey after its deal with Israel 'June 28, 2016 6:45 am'GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Gaza's Hamas rulers have thanked Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for his support following a reconciliation pact with Israel that Ankara says will help alleviate hardships in the isolated coastal strip. […]Associated Press
- Rangers wrap up win at 2:44 a.m., outlast rain, Yankees 'June 28, 2016 7:00 am'
- 'Game of Thrones,' ABC's Games Dominate Sunday 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'Sunday makes for an unusually busy TV night for the summertime, with HBO's "Game of Thrones" setting a ratings mark […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 3:37 P.m. EDT 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'AP Top Entertainment News at 3:37 p.m. EDT […]
- 2 Explosions Reported at Istanbul Airport 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'The Turkish Interior Ministry confirmed that there have been multiple injuries. […]
- Milwaukee Woman Added to FBI's '10 Most Wanted' List 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'A Milwaukee woman accused of killing a pregnant woman is now on the FBI's "10 Most Wanted Fugitives" list […]
- GOP Says Cleveland Arena Will Be Ready for Convention Start 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'Republican officials say Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena will be ready for next month's Republican National Convention despite having only four weeks to prepare because of the Cleveland Cavaliers' run to an NBA title […]
- 'Game of Thrones,' ABC's Games Dominate Sunday 'June 28, 2016 7:38 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Voters Want Change; Clinton Asks for 4 More Years 'June 28, 2016 11:32 am'Stephen Moore, Washington Times“People are working harder and longer just to keep their heads above water. And to deal with the costs, the everyday costs, the costs of basics like childcare and prescription drugs that are too high. College is getting more expensive every day. And wages are still too low and inequality is too great. Good jobs in this country […]
- Is Hillary Clinton a Neocon? 'June 28, 2016 11:25 am'Trevor Timm, The Guardian […]
- Trump and Silicon Valley: An Unbridgeable Gulf? 'June 28, 2016 11:25 am'Bill Whalen, RealClearPolitics […]
- Britain to Leave Europe for a Lie 'June 28, 2016 11:24 am'Roger Cohen, New York Times […]
- Who's the Xenophobe Now? 'June 28, 2016 11:23 am'William McGurn, Wall Street Journal […]
- Voters Want Change; Clinton Asks for 4 More Years 'June 28, 2016 11:32 am'
- They Are Putting Armed Guards On Food Trucks In Venezuela 'June 28, 2016 2:13 am'The police fire rubber bullets at desperate mobs storming grocery stores, pharmacies and butcher shops. A 4-year-old girl was shot to death as street gangs fought over food. […]Contributing Author
- Over $2 Trillion “Wiped Out” After Brexit: Friday Was the Biggest Single Day Loss Ever 'June 27, 2016 9:30 pm'The unprecedented market chaos was even larger than that which precipitated the 2008 financial collapse. And the worst could be yet to come. […]Mac Slavo
- UN Tank Vehicles Spotted Moving Across U.S.: “Peace Keepers and Potential for Civil Unrest” 'June 27, 2016 8:00 pm'What is the purpose of these UN tanks, and where are they really going? […]Mac Slavo
- Doug Casey Warns Of Crisis This Year: “We’re Going Back Into The Hurricane… Gold Will Go Higher Than Most People Can Imagine” 'June 26, 2016 10:16 pm'By the time this market ends there's going to be a mania in gold, where everybody is going to be talking about it at cocktail parties and touting mining stocks to each other. […]Mac Slavo
- Congressman: Only Politicians Need Firearms for Protection 'June 26, 2016 12:50 am'It's been pointed out by Second Amendment supporters for years, that the wealthy and famous liberals who say they hate gun so much, are typically flanked by professionally trained and armed security guards at all times. […]Contributing Author
- They Are Putting Armed Guards On Food Trucks In Venezuela 'June 28, 2016 2:13 am'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)