help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Russians Know U.S. Sanction Threats Are A Joke 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'Does Putin have Obama in checkmate? […]
- The Betrayal of the Western Middle Classes 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'The middle classes constitute the greatest strength of the West. But are they also its greatest weakness? […]
- Anne Frank and the Sushi Test 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'What, you might ask, does Anne Frank have to do with Korea? […]
- Why Ukraine Matters 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'The gradual re-conquest of the old Soviet empire by a former officer of the Soviet Gestapo ought to worry us a lot. […]
- French Profiles in Courage 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'L'Affaire Dreyfus, and the heroism and cowardice it inspired, still speaks to us across more than a century in time. […]
- Russians Know U.S. Sanction Threats Are A Joke 'March 8, 2014 6:00 am'
- Rush Limbaugh on Ronan Farrow: 'He's Never Done Anything; He's Never Gotten Good at Anything' 'March 8, 2014 11:04 pm'Rush Limbaugh on Thursday mocked new MSNBC host Ronan Farrow, dismissing the 26-year-old, saying, "He's never done anything. He's never gotten good at anything." MSNBC President Phil Griffen explained to the New York Times how he was originally wowed by Farrow, who is either the son of Woody Allen or Frank Sinatra: "Within 20 minutes […]Scott Whitlock
- NYT Launches Coverage of 'Strident' CPAC 'Conundrum' With Usual Loaded Labeling 'March 8, 2014 10:23 pm'The New York Times covered the latest annual gathering of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with its usual mix of suspicion, overloaded labeling bias, and anti-GOP doomsaying. The paper's skeptical coverage of the three-day conservative confab, held this year at National Harbor on the Potomac, opened with two stories in Friday's e […]Clay Waters
- NBC, CBS Cover Obama Spelling Flub; ABC Out to Lunch 'March 8, 2014 7:46 pm'Viewers of ABC's morning and evening newscasts on Friday would have been left unaware of President Obama's gaffe of elementary proportions during a White House concert on Thursday evening. Both Good Morning America and World News omitted how the Democrat left out the first "E" in the title of Aretha Franklin's most famous song: […]Matthew Balan
- Bozell & Graham Column | Jane Fonda: Sex Guru for Teenagers?! 'March 8, 2014 2:40 pm'If a teenager was zipping around Amazon.com looking for “a reliable guide to the turbulent physical and social transitions of adolescence,” would that child want to first consult a 76-year-old grandmother who’s had three unsuccessful marriages? This is a question that must never be asked if the unexpected author of the sex-and-relationships guide is Jane Fon […]Brent Bozell and Tim Graham
- NewsBusted: What MSNBC's Ronan Farrow, Barack Obama Have in Common 'March 8, 2014 3:28 am'"Ronan Farrow received a Cronkite broadcasting award after only three days on the air at MSNBC. When reached for comment, Nobel Peace Prize-winner Barack Obama said: 'I hate when people get awards they're not qualified for.'" Besides ol' Blue Eyes Jr., NewsBusted's Jodi Miller rips on Hillary Clinton, director Spike Lee, a […]NB Staff
- Rush Limbaugh on Ronan Farrow: 'He's Never Done Anything; He's Never Gotten Good at Anything' 'March 8, 2014 11:04 pm'
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'[…]superadm
- NBA suspends Mayo 1-game for punch 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'[…]superadm
- No. 1 Florida routs Kentucky, goes 18-0 in SEC 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'By MARK LONG […]superadm
- West Virginia beats No. 8 Kansas 92-86 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'By JOHN RABY […]superadm
- Ailing Tymoshenko may get back operation in Berlin 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'BERLIN (AP) — Ukraine's former prime minister, Yulia Tymoshenko, has started medical treatment at Berlin's Charite hospital after arriving late Friday, but doctors treating her say it's too soon to say how long this will take.read more […]superadm
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92 'March 8, 2014 8:04 pm'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Pope Francis's First Year 'March 8, 2014 5:28 pm'[…]
- As Jobs Vanish, Obama Wants More of Same 'March 8, 2014 5:27 pm'[…]
- President Obama's Blueprint for Growth 'March 8, 2014 5:25 pm'[…]
- Politics Drives Serial Obamacare Delays 'March 8, 2014 5:24 pm'[…]
- Reaching My Autistic Son Through Disney 'March 8, 2014 5:23 pm'Ron Suskind, NYT MagazineIn our first year in Washington, our son disappeared.Just shy of his 3rd birthday, an engaged, chatty child, full of typical speech — “I love you,” “Where are my Ninja Turtles?” “Let’s get ice cream!” — fell silent. He cried, inconsolably. Didn’t sleep. Wouldn’t make eye contact. His only word was “juice.” […]
- Pope Francis's First Year 'March 8, 2014 5:28 pm'
- Video: Putin Says He Will Use Human Shields: “We Will Put Their Women and Children in Front of Our Troops, Not Behind” 'March 8, 2014 6:56 pm'I want you to understand it unambiguously. If we do take a decision, it would only be to protect Ukrainian citizens. […]Mac Slavo
- Economist Warns of Collapse Risk: “Will Not Allow Life to Continue As We Know It” 'March 7, 2014 9:35 pm'The system is very vulnerable... […]Mac Slavo
- A Run On Ammunition Has Begun: “Russia Has Reportedly Halted All Exports To The US Of Russian Made Ammunition” 'March 6, 2014 7:55 pm'Major U.S. ammo distributors are reporting that they have been completely wiped out of every last round in the past 10 hours... […]Mac Slavo
- Revealed: The Mystery Man Behind Bitcoin: “Not Even His Family Knew” 'March 6, 2014 6:19 pm'What you don't know about him is that he's worked on classified stuff. His life was a complete blank for a while. He'll deny everything. He'll never admit to starting Bitcoin... […]Mac Slavo
- Putin Targets America’s Achilles Heel: “He’s Going to Destroy the Stock Markets” 'March 5, 2014 7:11 pm'When Putin makes this move it's going to crush the U.S. equity markets and take trillions of dollars out of this market and a lot of peoples' pockets. […]Mac Slavo
- Video: Putin Says He Will Use Human Shields: “We Will Put Their Women and Children in Front of Our Troops, Not Behind” 'March 8, 2014 6:56 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)