help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Donald Trump, a Rabbi, and Plato Walked Into a Bar… 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'So it’s come to this in the war of elite America vs. Donald Trump […]
- A Concrete Example of What Cruz Calls 'the Washington Cartel' 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'Forget "crony capitalism." This is crony socialism, and it's hitting you right in the wallet. […]
- North Korea Poses EMP Threat 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'The Obama administration is indifferent to the apocalyptic threat of an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack. […]
- Promethean Delegates Unbound: the ‘Nuclear Option’ 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'The primary system isn’t really a “system.” Rather, it’s a mishmash of methods for choosing convention delegates. Yet, folks are expected to defer to it, to the so-called "will of the primary voters". […]
- Fiorina Can Help Cruz Win 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'Carly is a shrewd choice at the perfect time. […]
- Donald Trump, a Rabbi, and Plato Walked Into a Bar… 'May 2, 2016 5:00 am'
- TV News Touts Trump, Crushes Cruz and Gives Bernie a Shot at Hillary 'May 3, 2016 12:45 pm'A look at the past four months of news coverage shows Donald Trump received three times as much TV news coverage as his closest rival, Ted Cruz, and a whopping 15 times as much as John Kasich. On the Democratic side, however, the gap was much narrower, with Bernie Sanders getting more than two minutes of TV news coverage for every three minutes given to Hill […]Rich Noyes
- Krauthammer: We've 'Always Known' Saudi Arabia Is Responsible for 9/11 'May 3, 2016 3:07 am'The White House has been coming under increasing presser in recent days calling for the public release of 28 pages that were omitted from the 9/11 Commission Report. Many speculate that the pages contain evidence that Saudi Arabia aided in the attacks and Charles Krauthammer and Laura Ingraham dialed up their own presser Monday on Fox News’ Special Report wi […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Eleanor Clift: Planned Parenthood Performs 'Very Small Number of Abortions' 'May 3, 2016 3:00 am'Hundreds of thousands one year, hundreds of thousands more the next. At some point all those dead babies start adding up, regardless of whether Eleanor Clift looks the other way. The Daily Beast columnist, in her recurring gig as a panelist on The McLaughlin Group, did her part over the weekend to defend the industrial-scale abortionists at Planned Parenthoo […]Jack Coleman
- Shorter MSNBC Panel: Never Trump Movement Is on a 'Slow Death March' to Backing His Nomination 'May 3, 2016 2:30 am'Leading off Monday's All In on MSNBC, host Chris Hayes and his fellow panelists giggled their way through a discussion about the possible collapse of the Never Trump movement to the point that they predicted that the push by conservatives to not support the billionaire frontrunner is on a "slow death march" to accepting and backing his nominat […]Curtis Houck
- Missing Back Story on Puerto Rico’s May Day Default 'May 3, 2016 1:55 am'If you were depending on Telemundo or Univision for your news as Puerto Rico careened toward its largest default yet on May Day 2016, you would have to be forgiven for having absolutely no idea about the real causes behind the territory’s massive default, including a public sector apparatus that has remained pathetically addicted to unsustainable levels of s […]Edgard Portela
- TV News Touts Trump, Crushes Cruz and Gives Bernie a Shot at Hillary 'May 3, 2016 12:45 pm'
- Prosecutor: Evidence speaks for 10 'Grim Sleeper' victims 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'LOS ANGELES (AP) — The victims were all young black women, some were prostitutes and most had been using cocaine before their bodies were discovered in alleys in a rough part of Los Angeles, hidden in trash bins or covered by mattresses or debris. […]Associated Press
- Penguins top Capitals 3-2 to take 2-1 series lead 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'PITTSBURGH (AP) — Patric Hornqvist and Tom Kuhnhackl scored a minute apart in the first period, Matt Murray stopped 47 shots and the Pittsburgh Penguins took control of their Eastern Conference semifinal with a 3-2 win in Game 3 on Monday. […]Associated Press
- The Latest: Former prisoner cleared of '64 NYC killing 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on the exoneration of a Virginia man more than 50 years after a prosecutor says he was wrongfully convicted in a New York City killing (all times EDT): […]Associated Press
- Man in custody after barricade at National Guard armory 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'PERRY HALL, Md. (AP) — Authorities say a man barricaded himself inside a National Guard armory in Maryland for about three hours before being taken into custody. No one was injured. […]Associated Press
- Survey: China manufacturing slowed in April 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'BEIJING (AP) — A survey says Chinese manufacturing activity weakened in April and factories cut employment despite government stimulus efforts. […]Associated Press
- Prosecutor: Evidence speaks for 10 'Grim Sleeper' victims 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'
- Viewer's Guide: Cruz, Sanders Fight Inevitable in Indiana 'May 3, 2016 7:21 am'Cruz and Sanders all-in for Indiana, trying to stave off Trump-Clinton aura of inevitability […]
- Spanish Police Arrest 4 for Suspected Jihad Links 'May 3, 2016 7:20 am'The Interior Ministry says police have arrested four people in the Madrid area suspected of spreading pro-jihad propaganda and recruiting followers […]
- Fingernails Spotted in Trash Led to Arrest of Alleged Killer 'May 3, 2016 7:19 am'Closing arguments resume in the case of the alleged "Grim Sleeper" serial killer in Los Angeles […]
- No Outfoxing Leicester: Owners Aim to Keep Winners Together 'May 3, 2016 7:19 am'The Thai owners of Premier League champions Leicester City aim to keep the victorious squad together despite expectations that many players will be lured away by big-money offers from richer clubs […]
- Solar Plane Arrives in Arizona on Latest Leg of Global Trip 'May 3, 2016 7:19 am'An airplane powered only by sunlight has arrived in a Phoenix suburb after completing the latest leg of its global trip […]
- Viewer's Guide: Cruz, Sanders Fight Inevitable in Indiana 'May 3, 2016 7:21 am'
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Ex-Wounded Warrior employee on execs' firing: "It feels good" 'March 12, 2016 3:02 am'Critics of the Wounded Warrior Project -- including a former employee, a top donor, and the founders -- are speaking out about the firing of the CEO and COO […]
- Wounded Warrior Project execs fired 'March 11, 2016 3:28 am'The CEO and COO of America's largest veterans' charity canned following CBS News investigation into lavish spending practices […]
- Top Wounded Warrior donor calls for CEO's resignation 'March 4, 2016 4:19 am'After a CBS News investigation found just over half of donations to the Wounded Warrior Project go to helping wounded vets, donors are calling for major changes […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'
- Politics Move Left, Americans Move Right 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'Joel Kotkin, RealClearPolitics […]
- GOP Should Have Adopted the Democrats' Rules 'May 3, 2016 3:04 am'Michael Barone, Washington Examiner […]
- Booker and Scott Plan a 'Smart War' on Poverty 'May 3, 2016 2:59 am'John Avlon, The Daily BeastAmericaÃ¢??s two African-American senators have a plan to steer some of the $2.3 trillion sitting under American mattresses into communities starved for investment. […]
- For Reformed Felons, Voting Rights Are Not Enough 'May 3, 2016 2:59 am'Lincoln Caplan, The New YorkerVoting rights are only one of many rights that are withheld from people who have had felony or other convictions. […]
- End the Student-Loan Bubble by Demanding Results 'May 3, 2016 2:59 am'Kupiec & Nabil, National ReviewTo reduce waste in government tuition loans, colleges should pay part of the price when students default. […]
- Politics Move Left, Americans Move Right 'May 3, 2016 3:05 am'
- EMP Attack Would Destroy Civilization: “A Nightmare You’ll Never Wake Up From” 'May 2, 2016 9:47 pm'Due to the dependency of modern society on electricity, supply chains and cities, an electromagnetic pulse wave could kill or cripple 90% of the population. […]Mac Slavo
- 13 Catastrophic Events Which Could Soon Lead To An American Apocalypse 'May 2, 2016 7:37 pm'Is the strongest and most powerful nation on the planet headed for an apocalypse which will bring it to its knees? […]Contributing Author
- Venezuela, Socialist Paradise in Collapse: “Rationing Food, Toliet Paper… Now Electricity” 'May 2, 2016 4:34 pm'It is has happened over and over again in history, and right now it is happening in Venezuela. This is socialism in action, and socialism when it has failed. […]Mac Slavo
- Colorado Sends Non-Vaccinating Parents ILLEGAL Order to “Register Their Child With the State” 'May 2, 2016 1:06 pm'Colorado sent letters to parents requiring registration of unvaccinated children under requirement by law... the only problem is that there is no such law. […]Mac Slavo
- Market Analyst: “Nothing Is Real… All Of This is Being Played To Keep People Believing The System Is Working” 'April 30, 2016 2:43 am'Millions upon millions of people are going to die on a world-wide scale when the debt bubble bursts. And I’m saying when not if… […]Mac Slavo
- EMP Attack Would Destroy Civilization: “A Nightmare You’ll Never Wake Up From” 'May 2, 2016 9:47 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)