help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Where is the Coverage of Juanita Broaddrick? 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'If a quarter-century-old alleged marital “rape” is relevant to Donald Trump’s candidacy, why isn’t Juanita Broaddrick’s accusation of rape relevant and credible? […]
- Hope Not Hate and the Coming English Civil War 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'All the touchy-feely stuff about “Muslims and non-Muslims getting along peacefully together” isn't going to become a self-fulfilling prophesy any time soon. […]
- Lions, Fetuses, and Ethics 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'In the final analysis, the lion and fetus teach us that all life must be revered and preserved […]
- Lincoln vs. Lee: How History is Distorted to Preserve Legends 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'As monuments to Robert E. Lee are being defaced, it is time to compare his views on race to those of the president against whom he led the Confederate Army. […]
- On the verge of the unthinkable 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'Imagine your child or grandchild living in a world with a nuclear Iran. Imagine your child or grandchild asking what you did to try to stop it. But here we are. […]
- Where is the Coverage of Juanita Broaddrick? 'August 1, 2015 5:00 am'
- Fox News Star Geraldo Rivera Trolls Hunters on Twitter: 'Is It Penis Envy?' 'August 1, 2015 7:24 pm'Fox News Channel personality Geraldo Rivera recently weighed in on Cecil the Lion and the controversy surrounding Walter Palmer, the Minnesota dentist who killed the beloved lion. Geraldo took to twitter and tweeted the following: "Is it penis envy?" […]Tim Graham
- Hollywood Feminists Upset With Amnesty International Going Soft on the Global Sex Trade 'August 1, 2015 6:50 pm'Diana Falzone at FoxNews.com reports that there’s some intra-liberal squabbling on the Hollywood Left over a new proposal being considered at Amnesty International that would call for a global decriminalization of sex trafficking. Over 400 people signed a letter from the Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW) that decries a “policy that calls for the […]Tim Graham
- 'Charged Rhetoric'? New York Times Plays the Race Card on Trump 'August 1, 2015 5:04 pm'The New York Times is playing the race card on Donald Trump. Surprise! In a front page story on Friday the so-called "paper of record" headlined the surging GOP presidential this way: "Donald Trump's Instinct for Racially Charged Rhetoric, Before His Presidential Bid." […]Tim Graham
- Bozell & Graham Column: Jon Stewart, Reagan-Mocking Obama Hack 'August 1, 2015 12:07 pm'In 2002, it was considered scandalous when Bob Woodward revealed Fox News boss Roger Ailes had sent a "back-channel message" to President Bush urging tough talk on terrorism shortly after 9/11. In the Obama administration, journalists have sauntered in and out of White House meetings with (not notes sent to) President Obama, with no brow-furrowing […]Tim Graham
- AP Buries Judge's IRS Contempt Threat in Final Graphs of Story on Congressional Hearing 'August 1, 2015 3:11 am'On Thursday, Curtis Houck at NewsBusters noted how the Big Three networks and the two leading Spanish-language networks ignored the latest developments in the now 813 day-old IRS targeting scandal. As usual, only Fox News covered a congressional hearing on, in Fox's words, "the lack of accountability following the IRS targeting of tea party and oth […]Tom Blumer
- Fox News Star Geraldo Rivera Trolls Hunters on Twitter: 'Is It Penis Envy?' 'August 1, 2015 7:24 pm'
- Several wildfires blacken dry California's golden hills 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'LOWER LAKE, Calif. (AP) — Wildfires blackening the golden hills of California grew deadly Friday, killing a firefighter on the far northern end of the state while triggering the evacuations of hundreds of people elsewhere. […]Associated Press
- Steven Moffat on 'Sherlock' special; how long series can go 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — "Sherlock" fans have grown familiar with the waiting game between TV seasons, but they may be encouraged that show-runner Steven Moffat says he could see it "going on for a long while." […]Associated Press
- Zimbabwean authorities restrict hunting after lion killing 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — Zimbabwe has suspended the hunting of lions, leopards and elephants in an area where a lion popular with tourists was killed, and is investigating the killing of another lion in April that may have been illegal, the country's wildlife authority said Saturday. […]Associated Press
- Original sound of Japan emperor's war-end speech released 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'TOKYO (AP) — The 4 ½-minute speech that has reverberated throughout Japan's modern history since it was delivered by Emperor Hirohito at the end of World War II has come back to life in digital form. […]Associated Press
- Fast-spreading fire explodes to more than 4 square miles 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'NAPA, Calif. (AP) — California fire officials say a wildfire burning east of Lower Lake has grown to more than 4 ½ square miles in a few hours. […]Associated Press
- Several wildfires blacken dry California's golden hills 'August 1, 2015 9:15 pm'
- Prosecutor: Texas AG Indicted for Felony Securities Fraud 'August 1, 2015 10:09 pm'Special prosecutor: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton indicted for securities fraud charges […]
- Biden Associates Resume Discussion About Presidential Run 'August 1, 2015 10:07 pm'After son's death, Biden associates resume discussions about challenging Clinton in 2016 […]
- Telemundo Interviews Bush on Wide Range of Topics 'August 1, 2015 10:07 pm'Bush talks about Donald Trump, immigration and music in Telemundo interview […]
- Family Feud in Evidence at Bobbi Kristina Funeral 'August 1, 2015 10:05 pm'Bobby Brown, family mourn Bobbi Kristina while her aunt vows family feud is far from over […]
- Perry Shoots 61 to Take Lead in 3M Championship 'August 1, 2015 10:03 pm'Defending champion Kenny Perry has ace, shoots 61 to take 4-shot lead in 3M Championship […]
- Prosecutor: Texas AG Indicted for Felony Securities Fraud 'August 1, 2015 10:09 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Stewart Just Another Liberal Seeking WH Approval 'August 1, 2015 4:01 pm'[…]
- We Invited Donald Trump to Town 'August 1, 2015 1:27 pm'Frank Bruni, New York Times […]
- Clinton, the Inartful Dodger 'August 1, 2015 12:58 pm'[…]
- Stop the Vendetta Against Planned Parenthood 'August 1, 2015 12:53 pm'[…]
- Et Tu, Laurence Tribe? 'August 1, 2015 12:50 pm'Andrew Rice, New York Magazine […]
- Stewart Just Another Liberal Seeking WH Approval 'August 1, 2015 4:01 pm'
- 11 Red Flag Events That Just Happened As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015 'August 1, 2015 5:40 pm'This next month (August) will be a month of transition as we enter an extremely chaotic time in the fall and winter... […]Contributing Author
- Are We Being Forced Into a “Second American Civil War”… If So, Who Will Win? 'July 31, 2015 7:09 pm'Unfortunately, it can happen here. But will it? […]Mac Slavo
- Video Proof: Feds Post Letters Identifying Preppers As Potential Terrorists: “Individuals or groups making bulk purchases…” 'July 31, 2015 5:56 pm'The very government telling people to spy on their fellow countrymen has itself been engaging in these same activities... […]Mac Slavo
- ‘Terror’ Watchlists Erasing American Rights: Feds to “Revoke Passports Without Charge or Trial” 'July 30, 2015 10:30 pm'If this Congressman was trying to defend"freedom" by creating a watchlist to strip away travel rights without due process, he has missed the point. […]Mac Slavo
- Ron Paul: “All Wars Paid For Through Debasing the Currency” 'July 30, 2015 8:35 pm'The dollar is revealed to be a paper thin instrument of warfare, a twisted illusion, a weapon in a covert economic war that threatens our very livelihood. […]Mac Slavo
- 11 Red Flag Events That Just Happened As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015 'August 1, 2015 5:40 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)