help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- ACLU gets Stung in Wisconsin 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'Trying to find a silver lining in a major defeat for the anti-voter ID crowd. […]
- The Washington Post Sugarcoats Obama's Communist Mentor 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'The Washington Post fails to put a dent into evidence that Barack Obama was heavily influenced by Frank Marshall Davis, Communist. […]
- Victimization Culture at Reed College 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'The hypocrisy of the left wing, and the harm leftists do to students who have actually been raped. […]
- A Much-Needed Conversation: Liberal Policies and Race 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'Democrats, who claim they want a conversation on race, condemn the inhabitants of slums like West Philadelphia to a life of poverty by plying them with government handouts and dumbing down the school system. […]
- Recalculating Electoral Votes 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'The Republican candidate in 2016 could win as many as 351 votes in the Electoral College. […]
- ACLU gets Stung in Wisconsin 'March 26, 2015 5:00 am'
- NBC's Guthrie to Romney: Would You Have Made Bergdahl Swap if You Were President? 'March 26, 2015 6:44 pm'In an exclusive interview with Mitt Romney on Thursday's NBC Today, co-host Savannah Guthrie wondered if the 2012 presidential contender would have traded five Taliban terrorists for Army Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl if commander-in-chief: "It was controversial. The President presumably knew the circumstance of Bowe Bergdahl's leaving his post. He s […]Kyle Drennen
- Earnest on MSNBC: 'Success Or Stability Of The Yemeni Government' Not a Measure of Success of U.S. Policy 'March 26, 2015 6:19 pm'Employing a variant of the old surgeon's joke — "The operation was a success, but the patient died" — White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, on friendly ground on MSNBC this morning, essentially told viewers that the administration still considers Yemen a success, even as its government is on the fast track to being forced into indefinite e […]Tom Blumer
- State Run Media: Feds Paying Politico Big Bucks 'March 26, 2015 5:45 pm'A report by Jeryl Bier of the Weekly Standard reveals the shocking information that federal agencies have paid Politico nearly a million dollars in subscription fees since 2011 including nearly $432,000 just last year alone. An even barely skeptical mind would have to suspect that such fees were a payoff for either favorable coverage or to simply avoid repor […]P.J. Gladnick
- MSNBC Guest: 'Nothing Says, Let's Go Kill Some Muslims, Like Country Music' 'March 26, 2015 5:23 pm'Yet again, MSNBC had to issue an on-air apology, after one of its left-wing guests on Wednesday made an outrageous statement. On Now With Alex Wagner, Ebony.com's senior editor Jamilah Lemieux responded to Senator Ted Cruz's statement about listening to country music after 9/11 by snarking, "Nothing says, let's go kill some Muslims like c […]Matthew Balan
- Wilmore: Creationists Like Cruz Don’t Deserve Respect or the Presidency 'March 26, 2015 4:41 pm'Tolerance is only expected from the left, never given. That was never more evident than on The Nightly Show March 24 where Ted Cruz and evangelicals were mocked for their faith. Host Larry Wilmore brought on liberal comedian Lewis Black, Actor and former member of the Obama Administration Kal Penn, pollster Kristen Soltis Anderson, and only one conservativ […]Kristine Marsh
- NBC's Guthrie to Romney: Would You Have Made Bergdahl Swap if You Were President? 'March 26, 2015 6:44 pm'
- UN Condemns Israel for Mistreatment of Palestinian Women 'March 26, 2015 6:48 pm'The United Nations Commission on the Status of Women issued a report on March 20 condemning one country in particular for its mistreatment of women – Israel. Israel voting.jpg read more […]melanie
- Suburban Chicago cousins arrested in Islamic State case 'March 26, 2015 6:37 pm'By MICHAEL TARM CHICAGO (AP) — A member of the Illinois Army National Guard and another suburban Chicago man have been arrested on charges of conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic State group in Syria and Iraq.read more […]superadm
- Authorities go after crooked car deals in national crackdown 'March 26, 2015 6:37 pm'By ANNE FLAHERTY WASHINGTON (AP) — A nationwide crackdown on auto dealers has turned up widespread evidence of false ads, deceptive loans and fake odometer readings, the government said Thursday. The investigation led by the Federal Trade Commission and law enforcement resulted in 252 enforcement actions and $2.6 million in consumer refunds and fees.read mor […]superadm
- Ex-Husker DE Randy Gregory to NFL Media: I failed drug tests 'March 26, 2015 6:37 pm'[…]superadm
- Energy Dept revives vehicle loan program after criticism 'March 26, 2015 6:37 pm'By HENRY C. JACKSON WASHINGTON (AP) — The Department of Energy is reviving a vehicle loan program it pledged to retool after criticism that it funded flops and squandered taxpayer money.read more […]superadm
- UN Condemns Israel for Mistreatment of Palestinian Women 'March 26, 2015 6:48 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Ted-I-Am Really Likes Obamacare 'March 26, 2015 6:50 pm'Paul Begala, CNNSen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, made news this week when he told CNN's Dana Bash that he would get his health care through Obamacare. Previously, Cruz's family was covered under his wife's policy through her employer, the investment bank Goldman Sachs. But with her husband's presidential candidacy underway, Heidi Cruz has taken a […]
- Super-PAC Strategies for 2016 Success 'March 26, 2015 6:49 pm'Karl Rove, Wall Street JournalBy using Twitter to announce his entry into the 2016 Republican presidential race, Sen. Ted Cruz signaled just how pervasive social media will be this election. Two other trends are worth watching. There will be a greater reliance on data and technology in organizing, communicating and measuring the effectiveness of campaign act […]
- The "Hell No" Caucus Is Saying Yes to the Budget 'March 26, 2015 6:48 pm'French & Kim, PoliticoThe “hell no” caucus may need a new nickname.The faction of conservatives known for reflexive opposition to Speaker John Boehner’s agenda has given up — for now — its bomb-throwing tactics. Instead, as the House heads for a high-stakes vote on a fiscal 2016 budget blueprint, the group is working with leadership to get a deal done. […]
- The Democrats' War on Franchises 'March 26, 2015 6:47 pm'Mark Davis, US News & World ReportLittle noticed by most of the press and public, the Obama administration is poised to undertake another breathtakingly bold power grab that will dramatically expand the scope of the federal government, hurt the aspiring middle class in the name of equality and further polarize the country.This is happening because the un […]
- Officers' Race Matters Less Than You Think 'March 26, 2015 6:46 pm'Charles Blow, New York TimesThis week, the Department of Justice released a report about use of force by the Philadelphia Police Department (P.P.D.). I found it fascinating, but not necessarily for the reasons that resonated in subsequent headlines.Yes, the overall numbers were astounding: There were 364 officer-involved shooting incidents between 2007 and 2 […]
- Ted-I-Am Really Likes Obamacare 'March 26, 2015 6:50 pm'
- If You Are Not Thinking Tactically You Are Not A Survivalist 'March 26, 2015 5:27 pm'Most of us have never lived through a full spectrum crisis event... Therefore, it behooves us to NOT make detrimental assumptions where such an event is concerned. […]Contributing Author
- Car Shot With Taser by Border Agents Bursts Into Flames: “Just How Much is the Public Going to Take?” 'March 26, 2015 2:32 pm'According to the lawsuit, the border agents refused to help save the driver, who was burned. […]Mac Slavo
- Madness Coming To Gold Market: “There Are Thirty to Fifty Owners For Each Ounce of Gold That’s Out There” 'March 26, 2015 2:16 am'When the music finally stops there are going to be a lot of people who think they own a certain amount of gold but all they'll really be holding is a worthless paper ticket. […]Mac Slavo
- The 4 Point Globalist Plan to Replace AMERICA With AMERIKA 'March 25, 2015 8:57 pm'The methodology associated with the subjugation of the people of the United States can be accurately summarized into a four part plan with the final goal of the destruction of the United States. […]Contributing Author
- Water Wars Loom Over California As Farmers Lose Thousands of Jobs: “Wrestling Match Over Who Gets the Water” 'March 25, 2015 2:20 pm'Drying up water reserves are putting extreme pressure on our most precious resource. Ultimately, it could even threaten the food supply. […]Mac Slavo
- If You Are Not Thinking Tactically You Are Not A Survivalist 'March 26, 2015 5:27 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)