help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Liberals Follow the Pied Piper to a Nuclear Iran 'December 9, 2013 6:04 am'And the New York Times leaves Israel's Jews to their fate. […]
- Lead Smelters and Leftist Lunacy 'December 9, 2013 6:04 am'our nation's last primary lead smelter, in business since 1892, the Doe Run facility in Herculaneum, Missouri, is closing its doors at the end of this year rather than meet costly new EPA regulations […]
- Nothing Unique about Bashir 'December 9, 2013 6:03 am'Vicious attacks on conservatives are nothing new; we on the right are used to it […]
- Climate Bullies, the Surrealists of Science 'December 9, 2013 6:03 am'Popular discussions of climate science have come to look like a Salvador Dali painting […]
- IRS Goes After Obamacare Whistleblowers: An Interview with C. Steven Tucker 'December 9, 2013 6:03 am'Meet the insurance agent and healthcare freedom activist fighting ObamaCare -- and now the IRS. […]
- Liberals Follow the Pied Piper to a Nuclear Iran 'December 9, 2013 6:04 am'
- Zeke Emanuel on Fox: You Can Keep Your Doctor, But You May Be Fully Responsible For Paying Him or Her 'December 9, 2013 2:41 am'In promoting the Affordable Care Act, or what has come to be known by friend and foe alike as "Obamacare," to the American public, President Obama spent at least four years making two fundamental guarantees: "If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan," and "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor […]Tom Blumer
- Top HBO TV Producer David Simon Embraces Marx Diagnosis: 'My Country Is a Horror Show' 'December 8, 2013 11:35 pm'David Simon, the toast of Hollywood and the cultural elite for creating the inner-city Baltimore crime drama "The Wire" for HBO, unleashed a left-wing jeremiad on the "Two Americas" at a "Festival of Dangerous Ideas" in Sydney, Australia. He also shocked Baltimore Sun TV critic David Zurawik for admitting people don't reall […]Tim Graham
- Toadies: People Magazine Hypes 20-Year-Old Son of Caroline Kennedy as 'A Hunk Like His Uncle' JFK Jr. 'December 8, 2013 8:10 pm'To prove the liberal media never, ever stops promoting the Kennedy “dynasty” ad infinitum, the December 16 edition of people magazine highlights this story in the table of contents: “JFK’s only grandson, Jack Kennedy Schlossberg, steps up to carry the family torch.” He’s only 20 and going to Yale. The headline is "HEIR TO CAMELOT." Next to his pict […]Tim Graham
- Mary Matalin Smacks Down MSNBC’s Dyson: ‘Will You Ever Get Tired of Beating Up On Darth Vader?’ 'December 8, 2013 6:45 pm'There was a really delicious exchange on ABC’s This Week Sunday that conservatives across the fruited plain will greatly enjoy. After hate-spewing MSNBC contributor Michael Eric Dyson bashed former Vice President Dick Cheney for once wanting Nelson Mandela put on a terrorist list, Matalin shot back, “When will you ever get tired of beating up on Darth Vader” […]Noel Sheppard
- George Will: ‘The Education of This President Is a Protracted and Often Amusing Process’ 'December 8, 2013 5:35 pm'Syndicated columnist George Will had some harsh words for Barack Obama Sunday. Appearing on Fox News Sunday, he said, “The education of this president is a protracted and often amusing process” (video follows with transcript and commentary): read more […]Noel Sheppard
- Zeke Emanuel on Fox: You Can Keep Your Doctor, But You May Be Fully Responsible For Paying Him or Her 'December 9, 2013 2:41 am'
- UN's polio vaccination effort underway in Mideast 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'[…]superadm
- Officials: Police buses head to Kiev amid protests 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — Officials say a column of police buses is heading toward the Ukrainian capital, and opposition activists have begun evacuating a government building they have beread more […]superadm
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'By LYNN ELBER LOS ANGELES (AP) — A new study says that violent dramas on the broadcast networks carry milder cautions than cable shows that are equal in gore. read more […]superadm
- Auction house ignores US plea to delay Hopi sale 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'PARIS (AP) — A French auction house has ignored an urgent request by the U.S. Embassy to delay a sale of dozens of sacred Hopi masks.read more […]superadm
- Tech giants call for controls on gov't snooping 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'LONDON (AP) — Eight major tech giants have called for tighter controls on government surveillance, joining forces to argue there should be reforms in the way the United States snoopsread more […]superadm
- UN's polio vaccination effort underway in Mideast 'December 9, 2013 10:34 am'
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- VP Biden Says He Needs Cops’ Help to Reinstate ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban and Much More 'December 20, 2012 8:20 pm'“We have to have a comprehensive way in which to respond to the mass murder of our children that we saw in Connecticut,” said Vice President Joe Biden today, meeting with the leaders of law enforcement organizations whom he said had been his “friends and... […]Jake Tapper
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- U.S. doctors purchasing unapproved foreign drugs 'July 4, 2012 3:11 am'CBS News' Armen Keteyian reports on American doctors purchasing cancer drugs from overseas that have not had FDA approval […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'
- Republicans' Punishment Cure 'December 9, 2013 4:12 am'Paul Krugman, New York Times […]
- The Clash of Generations 'December 9, 2013 3:52 am'Robert Samuelson, Washington PostWASHINGTON -- We are locked in a generational war, which will get worse before it gets better. Indeed, it may not get better for a long time. No one wants to admit this, because it's ugly and unwelcome. Parents are supposed to care for their children, and children are supposed to care for their aging parents. For familie […]
- Kerry Finds His Groove as Top U.S. Diplomat 'December 9, 2013 3:47 am'Albert Hunt, Bloomberg […]
- Obamacare's Heavy Lift 'December 9, 2013 3:20 am'Ross Douthat, New York Times […]
- The Latest IRS Power Grab 'December 9, 2013 3:03 am'Bradley Smith, Wall Street Journal […]
- Republicans' Punishment Cure 'December 9, 2013 4:12 am'
- Where are the FEMA Camps? Right In Front of You… 'December 8, 2013 10:49 pm'Seemingly, in the past few months, nearly every American community has been besieged with being the recipient of some form of martial law training... […]Contributing Author
- Army Officer Wants You Disarmed: “We Will Pry Your Gun from Your Cold, Dead Fingers” 'December 6, 2013 3:00 pm'Understand this: There are those within military ranks who would turn on their oaths and forcibly seize the very rights our Founders fought so hard to preserve... […]Mac Slavo
- Horrific Consequences: “People Don’t Understand the Scale of the Emergency That’s Going On Right Now” 'December 6, 2013 3:04 am'The rest of this decade will bring us the greatest financial calamity in history... […]Mac Slavo
- How to Survive a Personal Economic Collapse 'December 5, 2013 7:14 pm'For many people who were formerly financially comfortable, the economic collapse has already happened... […]Contributing Author
- Stunning Chart: Today’s Stock Market is Eerily Reminiscent of 1929… 'December 5, 2013 1:19 am'Is there a major financial crash in our near future? […]Mac Slavo
- Where are the FEMA Camps? Right In Front of You… 'December 8, 2013 10:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)