help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Turkey: Why Muslim Nations Shouldn't be Part of NATO 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Let’s say you’re an Islamic supremacist regime leading an Islamizing nation. Let’s say that, as is par for that course, you believe the whole Earth should be conquered for Islam and have an apocalyptic worldview.... […]
- What Do Yale, Missou, Alinksy, Cloward-Piven and Obama's Organizing for Action Add Up To? 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Liberals are setting themselves up for a fall with this protest politics, because they fundamentally misunderstand what they are doing. […]
- The Pea of Victimization Under Twenty Campus Mattresses 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Campus totalitarians attempt to reeducate their racist peers […]
- Axis of Sophomores: Obama-Hillary-Kerry 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'Though they're wise in their own eyes, these three leftists own America's diminishment and the predictable subsequent chaos around the world. […]
- The Danger in Islamic Prayer 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'It’s long past time that Westerners familiarize themselves with Islam and think twice before rolling out the welcome mats in their places of worship. […]
- Turkey: Why Muslim Nations Shouldn't be Part of NATO 'December 1, 2015 6:00 am'
- CNN Touts GOP Candidates' 'Anger-Filled Rhetoric' Before Colorado Shootings 'December 1, 2015 6:18 pm'On Monday's AC360, CNN's Randi Kaye played up that the hidden camera videos from the Center for Medical Progress triggered "anger-filled rhetoric" from the Republican presidential candidates in the months before the Colorado shootings. Kaye touted that CMP's David Daleiden "told CNN that...he did get creative with the video — ad […]Matthew Balan
- Networks Ignore Officer Killed in Planned Parenthood Shooting Was Pro-Life 'December 1, 2015 5:57 pm'The Bible says, “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” and that appears to be the standard by which one man lived, who gave his life Friday protecting those he disagreed with on abortion. But you won’t hear that story from the media because the pro-life “Good Samaritan" doesn’t fit their agenda. […]Kristine Marsh
- Amanda Marcotte: ‘Terrorism’ the ‘Logical End Point’ of Pro-Life Movement’s ‘Deep Sense of Entitlement’ to Women’s Bodies 'December 1, 2015 5:56 pm'Anyone fascinated by strident pro-choice rhetoric finds that Marcotte seldom disappoints in that regard. In a Monday Salon piece pegged to the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood shootings, the lefty pundit asserted that “terrorism…is the logical end point of [the pro-life movement’s] deep sense of entitlement over others’ bodies,” and that the movement “has […]Tom Johnson
- Journalists Freak Out on Twitter: Pro-Life 'Extremists 'Want to Kill' Women 'December 1, 2015 4:53 pm'After a gunman entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs on Black Friday, wounding nine people and killing another three, journalists were quick to blame conservatives, Fox News and the pro-life movement for the violent tragedy. The knee-jerk reaction for more gun control was implicitly there, but the media went even further this time, demandin […]Kristine Marsh
- Comedy Central’s Larry Wilmore Blames Planned Parenthood Shooting on Fox News 'December 1, 2015 4:47 pm'If the media have as much control over consumers’ actions as Larry Wilmore believes, he should be more careful on his own show. During Comedy Central’s The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore on Monday, the host blamed Fox News’ “Kool-Aid” for motivating the Colorado Planned Parenthood gunman. […]Katie Yoder
- CNN Touts GOP Candidates' 'Anger-Filled Rhetoric' Before Colorado Shootings 'December 1, 2015 6:18 pm'
- Check out these Star Wars fan films to feel the Force 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'LOS ANGELES (AP) — If the teasers, trailers and hints haven't sated your appetite for all things Star Wars in advance of the latest entry in the franchise, then it's time to tap into the force of fan films. […]Associated Press
- Tiger Woods has no timetable on healing or playing 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'ALBANY, Bahamas (AP) — Tiger Woods is painting a bleak picture on his return to golf by saying he has no idea when his back will heal. […]Associated Press
- Argentina's ex-president Menem sentenced for embezzlement 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — A court in Argentina has sentenced former President Carlos Menem to four and half years in prison for embezzlement. […]Associated Press
- Lawmaker: Military better prepared for Benghazi-like attack 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. military is better prepared now for an attack in Africa than it was when a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, came under a deadly siege in 2012, a member of the House Benghazi committee said Tuesday. […]Associated Press
- Cybersecurity bills would add secrecy to public re 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'WASHINGTON (AP) — A proposed law meant to encourage companies to share information about cyberthreats with the U.S. government includes measures that could significantly limit what details, if any, the public can review about the program through federal and state public records laws. […]Associated Press
- Check out these Star Wars fan films to feel the Force 'December 1, 2015 7:15 pm'
- Ex-Connecticut Mayor Returns to Office After Prison Stint 'December 1, 2015 11:11 am'Former Bridgeport, Connecticut, mayor to take oath after 7-year prison term for corruption […]
- US Marine Found Guilty of Killing Transgender Filipino 'December 1, 2015 11:11 am'Philippines finds US Marine guilty of killing transgender Filipino, gives him to 6-12 years […]
- Rights Groups Say Nepal Children at Risk of Disease, Death 'December 1, 2015 11:07 am'Rights groups say border blockade has put millions of children's health in Nepal at risk […]
- Luke Bracey Says 'Point Break' Remake Bigger and Better 'December 1, 2015 11:07 am'Luke Bracey says 'Point Break' remake bigger and better thanks to new extreme sports […]
- AP Top Entertainment News at 6:06 a.m. EST 'December 1, 2015 11:07 am'AP Top Entertainment News at 6:06 a.m. EST […]
- Ex-Connecticut Mayor Returns to Office After Prison Stint 'December 1, 2015 11:11 am'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down […]
- Are VA medical centers over-prescribing narcotics to veterans? 'September 19, 2013 7:52 pm'Veterans have been dying of accidental overdoses of narcotic painkillers at a much higher rate than the general population. Some Veterans Affairs doctors are speaking out, saying they've felt pressured by administrators to prescribe narcotics and that patients are not properly monitored. Jim Axelrod reports. […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- Something Going On With Islam and Violence 'December 1, 2015 7:39 pm'Donald Trump, Morning JoeTRUMP: This is something I said and it keeps getting brought up. I mean I'm not bringing this up, you're bringing this up. But it keeps getting brought up. You can go back just last week in the soccer game during the one minute of silence in honor of the people that were absolutely slaughtered, disgustingly slaughtered in t […]
- An Obvious, Unused Home for Refugees 'December 1, 2015 7:37 pm'Douglas Feith, Wall Street JournalIn The Wall Street Journal, Douglas Feith writes that The Arabian Peninsula’s oil-rich nations should be accepting Syrian refugees. […]
- James Comey, Wild Card for Clinton 'December 1, 2015 7:36 pm'Ian Swanson, The HillJames Comey is the pivotal figure in the 2016 race that no one is talking about. […]
- Democrats Could Learn From Carter's Public Religiosity 'December 1, 2015 7:36 pm'John-Clark Levin, LA TimesJimmy Carter 's cancer diagnosis has prompted a favorable reevaluation of the former president's legacy from Democrats who spent much of the last two decades distancing themselves from his perceived liberal idealism. His personal integrity, commitment to human rights and peacemaking as president and ex-president have all b […]
- Planned Parenthood and Those Villainous Christians 'December 1, 2015 6:59 pm'Jonah Goldberg, USA TodayIf we can't condemn Islam for Muslim terrorists, why do we condemn Christians? […]
- Something Going On With Islam and Violence 'December 1, 2015 7:39 pm'
- The Yuan Ascends to World Reserve Status: “Dollar System Being Done Away With” 'November 30, 2015 10:49 pm'The significance of the move is not the short term for China, but the end the reign of the U.S. dollar. […]Mac Slavo
- Bankers Reap Forfeited Souls As Millions Turn to Prostitution: “Viagra Costs 4x The Cost of P***y” 'November 30, 2015 9:02 pm'People have been sold into bondage by the bankers, and the strings of financial control have discounted human value. […]Mac Slavo
- Sweden: “No Apartments, No Jobs, No Shopping Without A Gun” 'November 30, 2015 5:11 pm'"I am scared stiff of what is happening in this country. What will the government do about this?" […]Contributing Author
- U.S. Makes Excuses for Not Bombing ISIS Oil Wells: “Didn’t Want To Do Environmental Damage” 'November 30, 2015 2:18 pm'Why hasn’t the U.S. bombed the oil wells that ISIS controls into oblivion by now? Would you believe that it is because the Obama administration “didn’t want to do environmental damage”? […]Contributing Author
- VAPORIZED: The Moment An Islamic Extremist Filming A Propaganda Video Is Wiped Out By An Artillery Shell 'November 28, 2015 6:00 pm'It couldn't have happened to a better bunch of Jihadis. […]Mac Slavo
- The Yuan Ascends to World Reserve Status: “Dollar System Being Done Away With” 'November 30, 2015 10:49 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)