help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- French Priest the Latest Casualty in Islamist War on Christians 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'Obama administration indifference to the war on non-Muslims by radical Islamic terrorists has been well documented. […]
- Little Green Lies: Why Electric Cars Won’t Save the Environment 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'Electric vehicles are a pet project of the left with no real advantages for society. […]
- Democrats Take Jewish Vote for Granted 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'The Democratic Party assumes that Jews will vote for its candidates despite its infestation by Palestinians, BDS advocates, and anti-Semites. […]
- The Scientific Method Is Racist 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'Liberals have a better formula for establishing "settled science." […]
- Voice from a ‘West Bank Settlement’ 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'I live in Ma’ale Adumim, Israel. Some call it a West Bank Settlement, but actually it’s a beautiful municipality of about 40,000 Jews. […]
- French Priest the Latest Casualty in Islamist War on Christians 'July 27, 2016 5:00 am'
- Atlantic Writer Claims Hillary’s High Negatives Are Signs of Sexism 'July 27, 2016 8:23 am'Things got wild on CNN Tonight in the wee hours of Wednesday morning following Hillary Clinton officially becoming the Democratic Party’s nominee for president. During a discussion about how Clinton should have handled the Benghazi situation and her high negatives, Donald Trump supporter Kayleigh McEnany point out her series of scandals, “I think there' […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Joy Reid: ‘Hillary Clinton Is Going to Teach Us’ a Lesson on Sexism in This Election 'July 27, 2016 7:07 am'While the early Wednesday morning portion of MSNBC’s Democratic National Convention (DNC) coverage wasn’t quite the spectacle it was from the day before, AM Joy host Joy Reid provided two noteworthy instances denouncing Hillary Clinton critics as sexist who complain about her not wearing skirts and predicted that she’s “going to teach us” a lesson about sexi […]Curtis Houck
- ABC Cheers: ‘Set Politics Aside’ for Hillary’s ‘Epic’ ‘Milestone’ 'July 27, 2016 5:59 am'There was no holding back on ABC’s Nightline, Tuesday. Host Juju Chang celebrated Hillary Clinton’s “epic” “milestone” and oddly suggested that the nomination of the liberal Democrat is a victory for “setting politics aside.” Chang opened the show by cheering, “Making history. It's official.... The epic moment, a milestone for women.” […]Scott Whitlock
- CNN In Love Bill’s ‘Workaholic Do-Gooder Chick’ Depiction of Hillary 'July 27, 2016 4:57 am'Following former President Bill Clinton’s speech at the Democratic Nation Convention Tuesday evening CNN’s America’s Choice 2016 panel was overcome with exuberance from his words. “First of all, let's just stipulate, this guy's one of a kind,” David Axelrod proclaimed with delight, “There's nobody else who can turn an auditorium like this into […]Nicholas Fondacaro
- Nets Cheer ‘Happy Tears’ for Hillary as ‘Political Glass Ceiling Is Shattered’ 'July 27, 2016 4:47 am'The networks on Tuesday night cheered the floor of the Democratic National Convention being “covered with shards of glass” as Hillary Clinton prompts “historic,” “happy tears.” ABC opened live coverage of the 10pm hour with triumphant music and an announcer who proclaimed, “Right now, here in the City of Brotherly Love, you're looking at history... The […]Scott Whitlock
- Atlantic Writer Claims Hillary’s High Negatives Are Signs of Sexism 'July 27, 2016 8:23 am'
- China hands Hong Kong journalists prison terms 'July 27, 2016 5:45 am'BEIJING (AP) — A southern Chinese court has handed prison terms to four people, including at least two Hong Kong journalists, on charges of running an illegal business after they reportedly sent copies of their sensitive political magazine to mainland China. […]Associated Press
- Eight's just enough for Aussie rowers as they head to Rio 'July 27, 2016 5:45 am'MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Better late than never for the Australian women's eights rowing team at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, even if they'll have to borrow a boat and oars. […]Associated Press
- Daimler's mytaxi, British rival Hailo to merge 'July 27, 2016 5:45 am'BERLIN (AP) — Daimler's mytaxi and British rival Hailo are merging to form Europe's biggest app-based cab ordering service. […]Associated Press
- Kevin Durant shines in first game at new home arena 'July 27, 2016 5:45 am'OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oh yeah, Kevin Durant fully planned on putting up the initial shot for the U.S. as he played his first game at Oracle Arena since joining the Golden State Warriors. […]Associated Press
- ABC Demands: ‘Set Politics Aside’ for Hillary’s ‘Epic’ ‘Milestone’ 'July 27, 2016 5:39 am'[…]MRCTV
- China hands Hong Kong journalists prison terms 'July 27, 2016 5:45 am'
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren: Donald Trump Is a 'Thin-Skinned Racist' 'July 27, 2016 4:26 pm'The Massachusetts senator spoke to ABC News' David Muir at the Democratic National Convention. […]
- Trump Says He Hopes Russia Finds Clinton’s Deleted Emails 'July 27, 2016 4:21 pm'Donald Trump made the remarks during a press conference this morning in Doral, Florida. […]
- What Will Bill Clinton Be Called if Hillary Clinton Becomes President? 'July 27, 2016 4:07 pm'It's a question that Americans across the nation began to wonder last night. […]
- WATCH: Democratic National Convention Day 2 In A Minute 'July 27, 2016 4:05 pm'Highlights from the second night of the Democratic National Convention, July 26, 2016, in Philadelphia. […]
- Reagan Shooter John Hinckley Jr Will Be Released to Home Stay 'July 27, 2016 4:04 pm'A federal judge granted the leave, which will begin as early as Aug. 5. […]
- WATCH: Elizabeth Warren: Donald Trump Is a 'Thin-Skinned Racist' 'July 27, 2016 4:26 pm'
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'CBS News investigation showed how U.S. military have been tricked into getting unnecessary medical tests that are billed to Pentagon's insurance plan […]
- U.S. military members duped to help pull off insurance fraud 'June 9, 2016 1:29 am'CBS News is exposing an insurance scam where taxpayers are the victims; and U.S. military members are tricked into helping pull off the fraud […]
- West Virginia AG's past with drug companies questioned 'June 3, 2016 1:29 am'Patrick Morrisey was once a lobbyist representing pharmaceutical trade group funded by some drug distributors that West Virginia is now suing in opioid crisis […]
- Lead poisoning victims possibly targeted to sign over settlement funds 'April 21, 2016 1:29 am'Lead poisoning victim Crystal Linton says she didn't understand what she was doing when she signed over her settlement money to a finance company; CBS News spoke to two dozen others in similar situations […]
- West Virginia doctor investigated for deaths in opioid epidemic 'April 14, 2016 1:45 am'Dr. Michael Kostenko has written more than 40,000 prescriptions for oxycodone in the last two years -- 3 of his patients have died […]
- Feds investigating insurance fraud that duped U.S. military 'June 10, 2016 1:38 am'
- Why Trump Will Never Be Presidential 'July 27, 2016 8:31 pm'Dean Obeidallah, CNNIf you're waiting for Donald Trump to pivot to become "presidential" -- a candidate who will stay on message and, objectively speaking, not hurt his own campaign -- then I have one word for you. Stop. Really. Because it just isn't going to happen. The latest example of Trump's self-destructive tendencies came Frid […]
- How Clinton Dangerously Misjudged Our Political Moment 'July 27, 2016 8:15 pm'Damon Linker, The WeekHillary Clinton appears to think this is a normal election. If she's right, she'll probably win comfortably.But she might well be wrong.In a normal U.S. election, the two parties do battle on a simple left-right spectrum: higher taxes or lower taxes; more regulation or less regulation; greater foreign policy restraint or less […]
- Bill Clinton's Elegant Love Letter Was Sly and Effective 'July 27, 2016 8:11 pm'Matthew Cooper, NewsweekDecades later, it’s hard to remember how battered Bill Clinton was after the 1992 primaries. He had secured the nomination, but his candidacy was marred by his efforts to avoid serving in Vietnam and allegations, later confirmed, of extramarital affairs. It looked like he was heading for a joyless convention in New York. But events co […]
- 4 Ways Trump Is Living Rent-Free in the DNC's Head 'July 27, 2016 8:08 pm'Mollie Hemingway, The FederalistShe ends with, “Feeling tense is understandable. Looking tense is unfashionable!” Someone needs to share this advice with the Democratic National Committee, whose convention is sending a message that Donald Trump is making them sweat. […]
- Dem Message: America's Already Great. Don't Let Trump Mess It Up 'July 27, 2016 8:05 pm'Ezra Klein, VoxThe Democrats had a simple message on the first night of their convention: America doesn’t need to be made great again. It already is great. And Donald Trump threatens that greatness. At the core of the Democratic rejoinder to Trump is a vision of American greatness that foregrounds diversity and inclusivity. Trump sees a country where the peo […]
- Why Trump Will Never Be Presidential 'July 27, 2016 8:31 pm'
- Germany May Use Internal Army to Combat Terrorism As Europeans Told to “Expect Attacks” On a Daily Basis 'July 27, 2016 5:30 pm'Germany is preparing to use their internal army, as well as increased police forces, in the event of a large scale terror attack. […]Mac Slavo
- Rule of Law Has Collapsed: We Live in a Society Where “Individuals Are Treated As A Threat” 'July 27, 2016 3:45 pm'In truth, it is the elites that promote savagery as the core of globalism, though it is to be sure a highly sterilized and scientific form of savagery. […]Contributing Author
- Protesters Rage Against the DNC: “Hillary Didn’t Get the Nomination. The Nomination Was Stolen” 'July 27, 2016 12:56 pm'Corruption is officially "in" at the DNC as Hillary secures her place on the ticket, despite a wave of discontent among Bernie supporters. […]Mac Slavo
- Japan Has Sent A Massive Monetary Shock Wave Across the Planet: “Will Create A Big Upward Price Adjustment In Gold And Silver” 'July 27, 2016 2:11 am'This is a global game changer... […]Mac Slavo
- Why Hillary Is Nervous: “More Leaks May Be Coming” 'July 26, 2016 9:05 pm'Will we soon see a another email leak that could end with Hillary Clinton being sent straight to jail? […]Contributing Author
- Germany May Use Internal Army to Combat Terrorism As Europeans Told to “Expect Attacks” On a Daily Basis 'July 27, 2016 5:30 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)