help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Education: Schools for Sabotage 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'Our current education system is like taking novice skiers up on the black-diamond slopes...which would make perfect sense if you were trying to kill kids. […]
- The Psychopathology of Sandra Fluke's All-American Totalitarian Vagina 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'What would Fluke see in a Rorschach test? […]
- Washington, D.C.: Where Christians Unite for Israel 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'This year’s conference of Christians United for Israel brought thousands to the nation’s capital. […]
- Piling on the Constitutional Corpse 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'Which of the three branches of our federal government started the wholesale corruption of our Constitution? […]
- Amnesty: The Death of America 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'Traditional America is being diluted, deliberately, in two ways […]
- Education: Schools for Sabotage 'July 23, 2014 5:00 am'
- Paul Waldman: ‘Cruel and Uncaring’ Right-Wingers Rejoiced as Appeals Court Jeopardized Health Coverage For Millions 'July 24, 2014 2:22 am'What did conservative leaders and activists feel when they learned of the D.C. Circuit Court decision on Obamacare subsidies? Happiness? Relief? American Prospect blogger Paul Waldman seemed to have another word in mind: schadenfreude -- “satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.” In a Tuesday post, Waldman opined that, sure, righties […]Tom Johnson
- Coulter Column: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize, Mississippi Republicans! 'July 24, 2014 2:05 am'When a U.S. president is using the IRS to terrify his political enemies, destroying American health care and opening our southern border to millions of future welfare-collecting, Democratic voters from the Third World, why is a dime's worth of money being wasted on trying to replace the Republican senator from Mississippi with a slightly different Repub […]Ann Coulter
- Networks Ignore GAO's Study on ObamaCare Accepting Fake Applications; NBC Touts Enrollment 'July 24, 2014 2:02 am'The Big Three networks' morning and evening newscasts have yet to cover the Government Accountability Office's investigation of ObamaCare's sign-up process that uncovered that fraudulent documents were able to procure federal health plans and subsidies. On Wednesday, Amy Goldstein of the Washington Post reported that "undercover GAO inves […]Matthew Balan
- Walter E. Williams Column: Blacks Don't Need Special Favors From Government 'July 24, 2014 1:55 am'Earlier this month, the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act was celebrated. During the act's legislative debate, then-Sen. Hubert Humphrey, responding to predictions, promised, "I'll eat my hat if this leads to racial quotas." I don't know whether Humphrey got around to keeping his promise, but here's my question: Is it wit […]Walter E. Williams
- MSNBC's Hayes Hails 'Gutsy' Israeli Reservist Who Refuses to Serve if Called Up 'July 24, 2014 1:20 am'MSNBC All In host Chris Hayes -- who once infamously felt "uncomfortable" calling American servicemen "heroes" -- complimented as "gutsy" one Yael Even Or, an Israeli reservist who explained in a Washington Post op-ed why she refuses to serve in Israel's military operation in the Gaza Strip should she be called up for servi […]Ken Shepherd
- Paul Waldman: ‘Cruel and Uncaring’ Right-Wingers Rejoiced as Appeals Court Jeopardized Health Coverage For Millions 'July 24, 2014 2:22 am'
- Ocean crash kills teen pilot seeking world record 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A family spokeswoman says an Indiana teenager was killed when his plane crashed while trying to set a record for an around-the-world flight. Annie Hayat said Wednesday that the plane flown by 17-year-old Haris Suleman went down shortly after leaving Pago Pago in American Samoa. Suleman and his father, Babar Suleman, were on board.read mor […]superadm
- Calls for troops at border echo previous pushes 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'By ALICIA A. CALDWELL and CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN […]superadm
- Seattle police: Homeless ticketed most for pot 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'SEATTLE (AP) — An analysis of the first six months of Seattle police enforcement under new marijuana laws finds homeless people and African American males are more likely to be ticketed for public pot use than anyone else.read more […]superadm
- Sketch of suspect in peacock killing released 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'[…]superadm
- Montana US senator's thesis appears to plagiarize 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Montana Sen. John Walsh's thesis written for the U.S. Army War College contains unattributed passages that appear to be taken word-for-word from previously published papers. The Democrat is running to keep the seat he was appointed to in February. Walsh faces Republican U.S. Rep. Steve Daines on Nov. 4.read more […]superadm
- Ocean crash kills teen pilot seeking world record 'July 23, 2014 10:06 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- It's Time to Stop Reflexively Defending Cops 'July 23, 2014 7:35 pm'A.J. Delgado, NROImagine if I were to tell you there is a large group of government employees, with generous salaries and ridiculously cushy retirement pensions covered by the taxpayer, who enjoy incredible job security and are rarely held accountable even for activities that would almost certainly earn the rest of us prison time. When there is proven miscon […]
- The Supreme Court's Coming Paralysis 'July 23, 2014 7:32 pm'Jeff Greenfield, The Daily BeastWhy there’s really no chance President Obama will be able to appoint another Justice to the bench, regardless of what happens in November.It’s a question that’s roiled the liberal universe for years: Why won’t 81-year-old Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg resign from the Supreme Court and give President Obama the chanc […]
- Gaza Under Israel's Onslaught 'July 23, 2014 7:31 pm'Mohammed Omer, New York TimesGAZA CITYRAMADAN, when night descends, is usually a joyous time. Friends and family gather to break their fast at the iftar meal. Not this year. […]
- Obama to the Rescue--of Hamas 'July 23, 2014 7:29 pm'Caroline Glick, Jerusalem PostOperation Protective Edge is now two weeks old. Since the ground offensive began Thursday night, we have begun to get a better picture of just how dangerous Hamas has become in the nine years since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip. And what we have learned is that the time has come to take care of this problem. It cannot be a […]
- Credibility Gap Worsens IRS Scandal 'July 23, 2014 7:15 pm'Chris Stirewalt, FOX NewsThe emails at the IRS may or may not be lost. One thing that is lost for sure is much of the credibility of agency Commissioner John Koskinen, the man tapped by President Obama to restore confidence in the beleaguered IRS in the wake of the revelation that the tax agency targeted Obama’s political foes. Koskinen, who so haughtily and […]
- It's Time to Stop Reflexively Defending Cops 'July 23, 2014 7:35 pm'
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders 'July 23, 2014 4:38 pm'The mainstream media is shining the spotlight very brightly on all of the children that are coming over... But there is another part of the story that you aren't hearing much about. […]Contributing Author
- Cops Arrest 76-Year Old Veteran For Town Meeting ‘Outburst’: “I Asked Them To Speak Louder So We Could Hear” 'July 23, 2014 3:12 am'Overholt protested that he was attending a public meeting and needed to hear, not just 'look' at what was happening. […]Mac Slavo
- Prepping Myth: When SHTF You Will Bug Out To The Woods 'July 22, 2014 6:48 pm'If you plan to walk into the forest for the rest of your life with nothing more than some snares you have never used, your trusty .22 rifle , and some dehydrated food I think you need to revisit your strategy. […]Contributing Author
- The Reality of Survival: “Forget Good Guys and Bad Guys… The Prepared Guys Win” 'July 21, 2014 7:32 pm'It is often hard for regular people to imagine how nasty other humans can become. If you have been to prison, war or deal a lot with criminals you know better. […]Contributing Author
- Report: Mexican Drug Cartels Lay Down High Powered Suppressing Fire For Crossing Immigrants 'July 20, 2014 8:41 pm'Border Patrol plea: "We're out here like sitting ducks... We need help." […]Mac Slavo
- Illegal Immigration And Gangs: Someday Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect Our Borders 'July 23, 2014 4:38 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)