help mia make history!
about • salt •
• salt • is written by mom, wife, and veteran broadcaster Annie Ashe Fields. What's with the Smooth Jazz logo? It's just where I spent the best part of my 20 year radio career. When you spend that long on the air talking to that many people, it's possible we've "met." So, if you remember "Annie Ashe" from San Francisco, Philadelphia, or The Smooth Jazz Network, that's me!
email at your own risk ;)
tags2008 2012 Abortion American Thinker Barack Obama birth certificate Birther Campaign 2012 Capitalism constitution contraception Foreign Policy Georgia Glenn Beck hcr health care Herman Cain Israel Krugman Mexico michelle obama Mika Brzezinski Mitt Romney Morning Joe MSNBC NewsBusters newt gingrich NYT Obama ObamaCare Occupy Wall Street OWS Palestine Paul Krugman Photo Politico PREDICTION progressive propaganda racism Rick Santorum Sarah Palin Sebelius Stunning Hypocrisy taxes tea party
- SALT HAS MOVED!
- Looks Weird!
- “I Take Responsibility”
- Michelle’s Government Mule-Kickin’
- Therapist Drill Sargent!
- Obama / Feinstein 2012?
- ANOTHER Genius Obama Cartoon
- The Liberal Plantation
- *Snort* – Inconvenient Truth, eh?
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Democrats’ OBSCENE Denial of the FAST & FURIOUS FACTS
- Another Gilded Smooth Jazz Era Ahead?
- Obama’s “Fake but Accurate” Birth Certificate
- What are the ODDS?
- Just Say No!
- Lie’s Line
- Sunstein Says Obama Can Ignore SCOTUS?
- How Much More Do You Need to Hear, America?
- Fluke Flopped. Enter Flynt.
- Is there NOONE to say ‘It doesn’t help ya honey’?
- Kick a CORRUPT COMMIE LIAR out of the Senate!
- When We Was Fab… and Skinny!
essential daily reading
- Should Israel Be Politically Correct? 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'As Israel is defending its sovereignty with Operation Protective Edge, many in the media, in the Obama administration, and throughout the world are once again criticizing the Jewish State. […]
- The Faith of Atheists 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'While atheists are still in the minority, they’ve been able to join with other people who harbor doubts about faith and build up a critical mass that appears larger than it actuality might be. […]
- Moses the Unaccompanied Minor and the Ten Plagues 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'Contrary to Nancy Pelosi’s creative biblical exegesis, Moses was not a refugee, nor was he saved by a band of compassionate liberals […]
- Who Started World War I? 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'It was decisions made in Berlin, Vienna, St. Petersburg, and London between July 24 and July 31 that made a world war inevitable. […]
- Growing Up American: Small-Town Dog 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'Here is a story about an extinct breed of canine I like to call the American dog. […]
- Should Israel Be Politically Correct? 'July 27, 2014 5:00 am'
- On 'This Week,' ABC's Jonathan Karl Tweaks NY Times Editor On Being Anti-Tobacco and Yet Pro-Pot Smoking 'July 28, 2014 3:00 am'Sitting in on ABC’s This Week, guest host Jonathan Karl brought on New York Times editorial page editor Andrew Rosenthal to discuss an editorial titled “Repeal Prohibition, Again.” The unsigned piece proclaimed “It has been more than 40 years since Congress passed the current ban on marijuana, inflicting great harm on society just to prohibit a substance far […]Tim Graham
- New York Times Helps Wage War on the Quakers In Transgender Dorm Struggle 'July 27, 2014 11:56 pm'In the same Friday New York Times in which “conservative firebrand” Dinesh D’Souza was dissected and a “conservative script” was honed to “light fire on abortion,” the social leftists pushing transgender issues were never identified as liberal or leftist. This time, the venue for gender delusion was a Quaker college in Oregon. Forget the science. The dictato […]Tim Graham
- 'Meet The Press' Panel Laments ‘Do-Nothing Nature’ of Republicans In Congress 'July 27, 2014 6:59 pm'A common theme among liberal journalists is to blame a “do-nothing Congress” when liberal policies fail to become law. Such was the case during a panel discussion on Sunday’s Meet the Press when moderator David Gregory and his entire panel lamented the lack of legislative action on Capitol Hill, mainly in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives. […]Jeffrey Meyer
- Obamacare: 2011 GAO Report Confirms 'Speak-O' Gruber 'July 27, 2014 6:13 pm'Liberals are now in damage control mode on the heels of the discovery of not one but two videos of Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber claiming in January 2012 that the subsidies for that program were limited to exchanges set up by the states. Their contention is that while Gruber might have worked closely with Congress to create the Obamacare bill, he is st […]P.J. Gladnick
- David Gregory Suggests Paul Ryan Doesn’t Have ‘A Lot of Sympathy’ For Poor People 'July 27, 2014 5:37 pm'Meet the Press moderator David Gregory did his best to condemn Congressman Paul Ryan’s new anti-poverty proposal during an interview on Sunday, July 27. The NBC host played a clip of Ryan from 2013 in which he criticized a “dependency culture” in America which Gregory interpreted as not sounding “like there’s a lot of sympathy for people you think need the […]Jeffrey Meyer
- On 'This Week,' ABC's Jonathan Karl Tweaks NY Times Editor On Being Anti-Tobacco and Yet Pro-Pot Smoking 'July 28, 2014 3:00 am'
- Police: Family of 5 dead in Maine 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'SACO, Maine (AP) — Police say five members of a Maine family have been found dead. State police spokesman Steve McCausland says the bodies of a father, mother and three children were found Sunday afternoon at the home in downtown Saco. McCausland says state and local police are on the scene, along with the medical examiner.read more […]superadm
- The Big Hurt and Joe Torre headline HOF class 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'By JOHN KEKIS […]superadm
- Spain sweeps to victory in International Crown 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'By DAVID GINSBURG […]superadm
- Tim Clark rallies to win Canadian Open 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Santana hits 2 more HRs, Indians stop Royals 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'[…]superadm
- Police: Family of 5 dead in Maine 'July 27, 2014 11:05 pm'
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'While President Obama deals with Russian President Vladimir Putin abroad, the groundskeepers and Secret Service agents who guard the White House are trying to combat an equally wily opponent at home. The latest gatecrasher to show up at the president’s home uninvited is not a... […]Katie Kindelan
- IRS Defends Agency ‘Obamacare’ Official 'May 17, 2013 6:10 pm'Despite her congressional testimony, the Internal Revenue Service today denied that the former commissioner of tax exempt and government entities – now running the agency’s health care office – was in charge of the unit’s day-to-day operations after Dec. 2010. Sarah Hall Ingram retained the title of... […]Abby D. Phillip
- IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office 'May 16, 2013 10:15 pm'The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation. Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations... […]John Parkinson
- IRS Asks for Reading List, Tea Party Group Sends Constitution 'May 14, 2013 6:31 pm'When Marion Bower decided to start her tea party organization in 2010, she didn’t know that it would take nearly two years for the Internal Revenue Service to approve her request for tax-exempt status. The Ohio woman also did not expect that providing information about... […]Abby D. Phillip
- New NRA President Jim Porter Knocked ‘Fake President’ Obama 'May 3, 2013 7:41 pm'The NRA has a new president, Birmingham, Ala., attorney Jim Porter, and he has a knack for firing up a crowd if his old stump speeches are any indication. Porter, who until this week was first vice president at the NRA and chairman of the... […]Abby D. Phillip
- Latest White House Gatecrasher a Real Fox 'April 18, 2014 5:11 pm'
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'Controversy surrounds the "baby hatch," a place where desperate parents in China can leave a baby they can't care for. The increasing number of abandoned newborns has overwhelmed the government system, causing hatches to shut down. One family faces criminal charges after finding out they left their baby to die at a closed "hatch." Se […]
- A primer on the "Fast and Furious" scandal 'February 13, 2013 2:25 am'A primer on the Justice Department's controversial gun-tracking program […]
- Exclusive: Fast and Furious report slams Phoenix ATF 'August 28, 2012 1:14 am'The Inspector General draft report on Fast and Furious heaps blame on the Phoenix-based staff of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms […]
- Army Gen. allegedly delayed probe into abuse at U.S.-funded Afghan military hospital 'July 25, 2012 1:20 am'Former U.S. military advisors testify to Congress on human suffering, corruption at National Military Hospital […]
- Photos show alleged neglect at U.S.-funded Afghan hospital 'July 24, 2012 2:01 am'The House Oversight Committee released graphic photos Monday from a U.S. taxpayer-funded hospital in Afghanistan that allegedly show deadly neglect of Afghan soldiers […]
- China's controversial "baby hatches" 'June 28, 2014 3:35 am'
- EPA Used as a Blunt Instrument 'July 27, 2014 4:04 pm'Sherman Frederick, LV Review-Journal […]
- Ignoring Climate Change Could Sink the U.S. Economy 'July 27, 2014 4:02 pm'Robert Rubin, WP […]
- Who Bears More Responsibility for the War in Gaza? 'July 27, 2014 3:57 pm'John Judis, TNR […]
- Paul Ryan's Faux Populism Won't Help the Poor 'July 27, 2014 3:55 pm'John Nichols, The Nation […]
- Obama's True Legacy: A Black Father Figure 'July 27, 2014 3:53 pm'Ron Howell, NY Daily News […]
- EPA Used as a Blunt Instrument 'July 27, 2014 4:04 pm'
- ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metro Area 'July 27, 2014 8:44 pm'Ebola could potentially end up all over the United States within a matter of hours, a situation that would very quickly become untenable for medical emergency response teams. […]Mac Slavo
- Strategic Relocation Briefing: The Makings Of Some Good Retreat Country 'July 26, 2014 7:20 pm'Purists complain that this area is too close to Phoenix and even Southern California to be safe, but that reasoning cuts both ways. Compared to the other choices, it’s a great compromise. […]Contributing Author
- Grounbreaking Research: Scientist Terminated for Proving Dinosaurs and Humans Walked the Earth Together 'July 25, 2014 8:18 pm'We are not going to tolerate your religion in this department... […]Mac Slavo
- Feds Urge Paramedics, Firefighters To Help Find “Extremists” 'July 25, 2014 1:25 am'Injuries may be sign of "suspicious activity" […]Contributing Author
- Obama Approves Substantial Expansion of Terrorist Watch Lists: “Concrete Facts Are Not Necessary” 'July 24, 2014 6:46 pm'It gives a single White House official the unilateral authority to elevate entire "categories of people" onto the no fly or selectee lists... Requires neither "concrete facts" nor "irrefutable evidence" to designate an American as a terrorist. […]Mac Slavo
- ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metro Area 'July 27, 2014 8:44 pm'
project vote smart
Do the basic research the lamestream media won't do with Vote Smart. It's a comprehensive catalog of every crook & liar's - er, politician's - votes & public utterances. Indispensable!
gutless dem clock
plymouth rock tea party
more about me? just say no!
allen’s disclaimer ;)
The use of the Smooth Jazz logo is in no way, real or imagined, an endorsement of this space. Thus ends this disclaimer, before my old friend Allen calls ;)